Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 31 2018

Hey there, Alex here.

This is the Honor 8X, a new budget offering from Honor that looks way better than the

price tag suggests.

Just looking at the phone, I wouldn't have guessed that this is a phone that costs just

348 Singapore dollars.

So let's take a closer look at the phone, and see if it's actually worth buying.

As I were saying, the Honor 8X looks really good.

We get a large screen at the front that is almost bezeless, a solid aluminium frame,

and a glass back with a somewhat unique two-tone finishing.

These are design elements that we normally find on flagship devices.

The display is definitely the highlight here, with a 6.5" LCD panel that goes almost edge

to edge.

So watching any content on the phone just looks incredible, and outdoor visibility is

pretty decent.

It also has a solid set of options to tweak the display to my liking, including an additional

mode for eye comfort.

It's definitely a better screen than you would expect for a phone at this price.

The Honor 8X is packing the mid-range Kirin 710 chipset, with 128GB of storage, and 4GB

of RAM.

While it's not quite as powerful at the Kirin 970 found on the Honor Play, it performs

admirably in my time with it.

It handles day to day tasks with ease, and gaming performance is actually surprisingly

decent, as long as you keep to a more moderate graphics settings.

It's also packing a sizeable 3,750mAh battery which provides enough juice for over a day

of use, even with heavier usage.

The only downside here is the use of micro-USB and the lack of fast charging which is a little

disappointing to see in late 2018.

Software wise, it's running EMUI on top of Android 8.1, and it's pretty much the

same as what we've seen from recent Honor devices.

If you don't mind the customisations made to the UI, and the additional features, it's

a decent enough experience.

Even for myself, it's something that I can live with after uninstalling some built-in

apps, and changing the launcher.

For Android purists, this is probably not your cup of tea, but for regular consumers,

I imagine that they probably won't care.

Let's move onto the cameras.

The camera performs as expected for a phone at this price point.

Decent, but not great.

Images in good lighting looks fine for the most part, but I find that sometimes the white

balance can be a little off when the lighting is a little more challenging.

Low light shots seems to be a little soft as well.

The Honor 8X comes with a similar Night mode as the Huawei P20, which uses software processing

to create a better looking low light shot.

While the result isn't quite as amazing since the hardware is not that great to begin with,

we do get a brighter and sharper image which certainly looks nicer at least.

Video recording looks decent even though it's limited to 1080p recording only, and it doesn't

look like there is any software stabilisation.

The 16MP front camera also looks pretty decent as well, and overall, it's a decent enough

camera experience.

Everything I took with the phone can be found in a link below, so be sure to check them

out.

A few other things to note before I wrap this up.

The Honor 8X supports face unlock using the front camera, and it works pretty well.

There is a regular fingerprint sensor at the back of the phone that is surprisingly speedy.

The speaker on the bottom of the phone is actually quite loud even though it's not the

best sounding, and it still has a headphone jack, which some folks will probably appreciate.

Like the Huawei Nova 3i, it lacks NFC and 5Ghz WiFi support.

But a nice bonus is that it actually supports the use of dual SIM plus a MicroSD card.

Overall, the Honor 8X definitely lives up to my expectations.

The design and build quality of the phone feels premium, the large bezel-less screen

provides an immersive viewing experience, the performance is satisfactory, it has better

than average battery life, and storage options seems pretty generous compared to other phones

in this price range.

It has a quite few puzzling compromises for sure, like the use of micro-USB, the mediocre

camera performance, and the lack of NFC, but this is just how it goes with budget devices.

It's all about choosing compromises.

But, if you are willing to look past its shortcomings, I think the Honor 8X still has a lot to offer,

especially at this price point.

Thanks for watching my review of the Honor 8X.

If you've enjoyed it, be sure to leave a like and subscribe to the channel for more

content in the future.

Thanks again, and see you guys on the next one.

For more infomation >> Honor 8X Review - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Wants to End Constitutional Birthright Citizenship - Duration: 6:18.

-Big show tonight.

Kiss is here tonight, ladies and gentlemen!

[ Cheers and applause ]

It's perfect.

You guys, tomorrow is Halloween,

which means right now parents who spent weeks

making their kids an Iron Man costume are being told,

"Actually, I want to be a guy from 'Fortnite.'"

You go, "Nope. No, you're being Iron Man."

I read that some people are giving out healthier candy

this Halloween, made from things like quinoa or beets.

Even people giving out apples with razor blades are like,

"You monsters. What are you doing?"

But this is fun.

Tomorrow, Krispy Kreme will give you a free doughnut

if you walk in wearing a costume.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Which means we now have a new definition

for the term "walk of shame."

It's like, "Wow. What are you doing?"

Listen to this -- A woman in Ohio

painted a 315-pound pumpkin to look like Kanye West.

[ Laughter ]

Kanye loved it 'cause it combined

his two favorite things, himself and President Trump.

It's perfect.

-Hey, what? I don't get it.

Oh, yeah, I get it.

-Speaking of the president, the midterms are next week.

And in the next six days, Trump is holding 11 rallies.

You can tell he's getting nervous

'cause he's making last-minute stops in key areas like Florida,

Ohio, and Moscow.

-Really? -Yeah.

And this is big.

Trump wants to use an executive order

to end birthright citizenship,

which is when a non-citizen gives birth in the U.S.,

making the baby a citizen.

Trump was like, "It's all part of my plan

to make sure no babies vote against me in 2020."

[ Laughter and applause ]

"No babies."

Hey, this is cool.

I saw that as of today,

you can now stream episodes of "Jeopardy!" on Netflix.

[ Cheers and applause ]

It's pretty interesting, but to be honest,

I don't know how many people really want

to rewatch old episodes of "Jeopardy!" on Netflix.

-Wait a minute, wait a minute. "Jeopardy!" is on Netflix?

Oh, man, that's so awesome.

[ Laughter ]

-Tariq, you're a fan of "Jeopardy!"?

-Yeah, man, I love "Jeopardy!"

You remember the episode where Alex Trebek is like,

"Gideon Sundback came up with the interlocking teeth

for the fastener that today is known as this."

And then the contestant's like, "What is the zipper?"

And then Trebek's like, "That is correct."

And then the contestant won $200.

[ Laughter ]

-No, I can't say I do remember that one.

-What about the episode where Trebek's all like --

he's like, "As an actress,

one of her last roles was in a 1962 episode of 'Wagon Train.'"

And then -- And then Sue Baker, she's like --

she's like, "Who's Nancy Reagan?"

And then Trebek's like -- He's all like, "Yes."

[ Laughter ]

And then she won $400.

-Wait, wait, wait, I'm sorry. You know the contestant's name?

You remember that? -Yeah, yeah.

Sue Baker, she's a medical coder from Madison, Wisconsin.

[ Laughter ]

That was a classic episode.

-Yeah.

No, Tariq, I actually -- I definitely don't remember that.

-Oh, what about the one where the contestant Ken Fisher,

an attorney from New York, New York,

he goes, "Architecture for $1,200, Alex."

And then -- And then the screen, it swooshes,

and it's a Daily Double.

And then Trebek goes --

He's like, "How much do you want to wager?"

And then Ken's like, "$3,200."

And then Trebek's like -- He goes -- He's all like...

[ Laughter ]

He's like -- -Yeah, yeah, yeah.

-"Of the three classical --" -Tariq, please stop.

Stop it, okay?

I don't remember any of those episodes, okay?

I don't remember those episodes.

-Well, what about the episode where...

[ Laughter ]

...two people talk about "Jeopardy!"

and they have a great time?

[ Light laughter ]

-You mean...this show?

-What is best friends?

[ Laughter ]

-That's correct.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

-What?

-And the Emmy goes to...

Tariq Trotter, ladies and gentlemen!

[ Cheers and applause ]

Congratulations.

[ Laughter ]

-Oh, this is nice, you guys.

I read about a cafeteria worker in Virginia

who writes positive messages for students on bananas.

Take a look at this. Pretty cool.

Look at that. "You're smart."

"Dream big." "Inspire yourself."

Yeah, it's pretty uplifting.

Well, I guess the White House cafeteria

does something similar.

But their message in the White House aren't quite the same.

I'll show you what they mean.

For example, this first banana says, "Get out while you can."

[ Laughter ]

This next one says [Russian accent] "This is banana

and definitely not recording device."

[ Chuckles ]

[ Normal voice ] And finally, this banana says,

"Note to President -- This is not a phone."

It's like, "Hello? Hello?

Hello?

There's no one there. I guess he split."

[ Laughter ]

[ Rim shot ]

You like that one? -Yeah, I loved it.

[ Laughter ]

-Some tech news here.

Today, Apple announced that their new MacBooks

are made from 100% recycled aluminum.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Which sounds nice until you look closely at your $2,000 laptop

and see the faded words "Mountain Dew."

And you go, "Well..." [ Laughter ]

And finally, a scientist at a remote lab in Antarctica

was arrested for stabbing his co-worker

because he kept spoiling the endings of books for him.

[ Laughter ]

When it happened, all their other co-workers were like,

"Wow. We didn't see that ending coming."

You guys, we have a great show tonight.

Give it up for the Roots.

For more infomation >> Trump Wants to End Constitutional Birthright Citizenship - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

7 Before And After Plastic Surgery Of South Indian Actresses | You Won't Believe - Duration: 4:30.

7 Before And After Plastic Surgery Of South Indian Actresses

For more infomation >> 7 Before And After Plastic Surgery Of South Indian Actresses | You Won't Believe - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Tyler Perry Confirms Madea's Retirement Plans - Duration: 5:25.

-I want to talk about "Nobody's Fool."

Congrats on this movie. Gosh, they are funny --

You got a lot of funny people.

-Yeah, my first rated-R comedy.

-I mean -- -And I let them --

I let them go there, man. -You went for it.

-Yeah, yeah, I went for it. I went for it.

-There's a couple good scenes. -Yeah, yeah.

-We'll talk to you about it later.

I just got to say, 'cause it's funny --

we were going through the notes,

and who's gonna be on this week, and I saw you're coming back.

And, you know, I love you, but I got to say

how I'm just honored to know you.

Because, honestly, what a great story you have

and where it all started.

In one of the notes, it said it's been 25 years

that you're in the business.

-This is my 25th year in the business, yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ]

More than half of my life.

-More than half of your life.

-More than half my life, yeah.

-And just so everyone knows the story,

because I think I know a little bit.

You started just writing and directing plays?

-Yeah, live stage plays. Little, small venues.

200-seat theaters half the size of this desk,

you know, is where I started.

And one weekend, I thought 1,200 people

would come over the weekend, and only 30 showed up.

But I kept going. I stayed persistent.

That's what I tell anybody with a dream.

Just keep going, yeah.

-Right, and then, it got bigger and bigger.

-Bigger, yeah, yeah. Yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-It's amazing. This story is so awesome.

'Cause you worked everything.

You wrote, produced, you directed, you acted in it.

-Yeah, then I'd hang the lights, and put up the set.

No kidding. No kidding. And at intermission,

I would go out and sell the popcorn,

then come back. I mean, I was working, man.

-You did it. -Hey, that's what you got to do

if you're gonna make it, right? -And then the theater --

[ Cheers and applause ]

Then the theater grows, and there's so many people --

People, lines around the block waiting to come see

you do "Madea" or whatever play you were working on.

And you do that, and you go, "I got to go on tour."

-Yeah. -So you start doing

more and more bigger theaters, then you go --

-Went to arenas. Ended up playing arenas.

Like, my last tour was in arenas.

It was insane. Yeah.

-So, then you go, "I need bigger than arenas."

-Yes. -"So I'm gonna release a movie."

-Yep, got to go to film so that I'm not killing myself.

I was doing like 350 performances a year,

sometimes 360 and 370. It's crazy.

-There's not even that many days in the year.

-Exactly right. Exactly right.

But I was doing two and three and four on the weekends,

so it was nuts. So, then on to movies.

-So, then you go, "You know what?

Not only am I gonna be in movies and make these movies,

I want to be -- like, I want to be an entrepreneur.

I want to own these movies." -Yeah, own the movies.

-"I want to be a studio." -Own the studio.

-So, you opened a small studio. How big was your studio?

-Oh, it was huge, man.

It was all of like 3,000 square feet.

-Yeah, yeah, that was -- -And I thought, "This is it.

This is all I need. This place is gonna be it."

-You made it. -Then the first movie,

I opened the door, people were coming in,

I was like, "Oh, my God. We don't have any space here."

It was crazy. -So you grew out of that space?

-Grew out of that one space, yeah.

-A bigger place. -Bigger space, yes.

-Is that this place? -That's the first place, yes.

That's the first place. -2003.

-A little more than 3000 square feet.

-That's the very first Tyler Perry studio.

-Very first one. -In Atlanta, 2003.

-Yep. -Okay.

-It was behind a strip club.

[ Laughter ]

-Oh, that's how I recognized it. Oh, yeah, I know that place!

-Yeah, behind a strip club. -Yeah.

-So you do that. You grow out of that place.

-Yes. -You go into another studio.

You start making TV... -Yeah.

-...as well as movies.

-Yeah, started doing TV over there from "House of Payne,"

"Meet the Browns," "Have and Have Nots,"

and then ran out of space there.

So we had to go to the studio that I'm in now,

which was a former Army base -- Fort McPherson Army base.

-Wait till see this thing. How many --

I don't want to say feet.

How many square feet -- How many acres is this?

-It's 331 acres, and it's -- [ Audience "Oohs" ]

-Look at this, guys.

-Yeah, these are all the sound stages.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-This is Tyler Perry studios.

-I've been working, man. I've been working.

-This -- It doesn't -- This is a great story.

I mean, no one does --

I'm meeting a studio head.

[ Laughter ]

You know what I'm saying?

I've done little things here, and I've been to studios.

I never met the person that started the studio.

The Warner Brothers are long gone.

-Was dead. Yeah. And so was Walt Disney.

He was dead by the time you got there.

So, I think I'm one of the only living people

who have a studio that's named after them.

-I am just so psyched for you, man.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-I can't even tell you. You know I'm a fan.

-Thank you. -We love you!

-Yeah, I know, we love this guy.

Come on, that's awesome. -Thank you.

-What a great story.

Let's talk about --

You have "Nobody's Fool" coming out.

You have Tiffany Haddish.

Madea -- I heard a rumor that it might be the end of Madea.

-That's it, man. That's it.

Time for me to bury that old broad, man.

-No. -I'm sick of that old bitch.

-No, no, come on, now! No.

-No, it's been -- She's had a run.

I don't want to be her age playing her.

So it's time for me to let it go, right?

It's time for me to let it go.

So, yeah, I'm gonna do my last "Madea" farewell tour next year,

and the last is the "Madea Family Funeral" movie

that comes out in March.

And then we're moving on to something else.

There's so many more things I want to do.

-I know, I know, I know. -Yeah, yeah.

-It just -- I mean, people are dressing up

as Madea this Halloween. -Exactly right, man.

There's this one kid that showed up at a Howard --

Kevin Hart texted me, said, "Man, it was so brilliant

for you to go to Howard University homecoming.

I'm like, "What are you talking about?"

He sends me a clip. It's this guy dressed as Madea

who's twerking in front of the crowd, right?

-Yeah. -Crowd's going crazy.

I'm like, "Kevin, that's not me!"

[ Laughter ]

-I got a picture of this guy, 'cause I want to look at it.

-He's good. He's good. -This guy's fantastic.

This is Howard -- Look at this guy.

-He's good.

Listen, he sounds exactly like Madea.

He's got the body language. He's got it all down.

If I give it up, I may pass it on to him.

-Yes! Resurrect Madea!

-Resurrect Madea, yeah. -We'll be calling you, buddy.

-That's right, that's right. Call me, Howard, yeah.

For more infomation >> Tyler Perry Confirms Madea's Retirement Plans - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Hillary Clinton's Presidential Run, the Richest Pets - Monologue - Duration: 4:23.

-Let's get to the news, everybody.

In a new interview yesterday,

President Trump said he plans to sign an executive order

denying citizenship

for babies born in the U.S. to noncitizen parents,

despite birthright citizenship being listed

as a constitutional right.

Well, you can't blame Trump --

he stopped reading the Constitution

after "We the people."

[ Laughter ]

"We? We?"

That's too many characters. I can't keep track."

[ Laughter ]

According to "The New York Times,"

President Trump is facing a new lawsuit

accusing him and his children of using the Trump name

to lure vulnerable people into scams,

such as a vitamin marketing enterprise.

Then again, if you let this guy sell you vitamins...

[ Laughter ]

...you brought it on yourself.

You brought it on yourself.

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Applause continues ]

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office

has asked the FBI to investigate reports

that women were offered money

to fabricate sexual-harassment allegations against Mueller,

though I don't think anyone would have believed it, anyway.

I mean, look at him.

[ Laughter ]

Mueller has never even touched his own butt.

[ Laughter ]

He thinks nodding at someone from across the room

is third base.

[ Laughter ]

When a woman in a low-cut dress walks in,

he says, "Your eyes are up there."

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Cheers and applause continue ]

[ Applause continues ]

Following reports that Hillary Clinton

is considering another presidential run,

her advisers denied the claims, saying, quote,

"She's more likely to win Powerball."

Of course, even if she did win Powerball,

they'd probably give the money

to somebody who only got five numbers.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Applause continues ]

"Five --

Five is the most correct numbers there have ever been."

[ Laughter ]

"It's the most.

The most ever."

A company has released a list of the richest pets of 2018,

with the number-one spot

going to a German shepherd named Gunther IV,

who is worth -- who is worth $375 million,

raising the troubling question,

what happened to the other three Gunthers?

[ Laughter ]

[ Laughter continues ]

Officials in North Carolina were called today

to investigate a suspicious package

that turned out to be a cassette tape by the band Journey.

[ Laughter ]

Even worse, despite zero evidence,

Trump claimed that there was also some Foreigner on the tape.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Applause continues ]

Firefighters in China were recently called

to rescue a man who got his arm stuck inside a pasta maker.

Unfortunately, he lost his elbows.

[ Audience groans ]

[ Scattered applause ]

Yeah. I don't care.

[ Laughter ] I don't care.

You can -- You can groan all you want.

[ Light laughter ]

He was asking for it.

[ Laughter ]

Portland, Oregon,

held its second annual Stand Up Witch Paddleboard event

over the weekend,

where hundreds of people in witch costumes

floated down the Willamette River.

Wait a second -- they floated?!

[ Laughter ]

Burn them at the stake!

[ Laughter ]

[ Applause ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Laughter ]

A woman in Utah over the --

Lost his elbows -- first of all, why are you groaning?

[ Laughter ]

Like, no...

Like, no one would say they -- you lost their elbows.

[ Laughter ]

"Yeah, I kept everything else."

[ Laughter ]

All right. [ Laughs ]

[ Laughter and applause ]

[ Breathes deeply ]

A woman in Utah over the weekend

delivered her baby in the middle of an intersection

with the help of two bystanders.

And here in New York,

a woman conceived, gestated, and delivered a baby

while waiting for the F train.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

For more infomation >> Hillary Clinton's Presidential Run, the Richest Pets - Monologue - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

The Tiny Voice in the Back of Donald Trump's Head: You Look Terrible in Windbreakers - Duration: 1:52.

-Thanks to newly developed technology,

we here at "Late Night" now have the ability

to record the tiny voice that is inside Donald Trump's head.

And you might be surprised to know that,

like everyone's inner voice, Donald Trump's

is filled with paralyzing fear and self-doubt.

So, here is the tiny voice in the back of Donald Trump's head.

♪♪

-...sitting in this room doing that.

-Hey, Donald.

It's the tiny voice in the back of your head.

And I don't mean to freak you out,

but who is talking right now?

I hear a man's voice, but I do not see anyone --

Oh, okay. Wait.

There's a man in front of you wearing camouflage.

Okay. That makes a lot more sense.

I thought it was a talking bush for a second.

Man, those outfits really work. He just blended right in.

Hey, speaking of outfits,

I think it's time we come clean with ourselves.

You look terrible in Windbreakers.

For real.

People make fun of how you look in suits,

with your super-long ties, and they think, "Can he look worse?"

And then you put on a Windbreaker,

and it's like, "Yeah."

You do not look good in casual clothing.

You look like the umpire at a company softball game.

Also, I don't mean to freak us out, but who is ta--

Oh, okay. It's this little bush. And goodbye, bush.

Hey, Donald.

It's the tiny voice in the back of your head.

And it's time for one of the things you hate most --

physical activity.

Here you go. Dig some dirt. [ Grunts ]

And then put it back in the hole you dug it out of.

And then one more time. Dirt out of the hole.

And then drop it right back into the hole.

Oh, my God. Oh, sweet Jesus.

♪♪ [ Cheers and applause ]

For more infomation >> The Tiny Voice in the Back of Donald Trump's Head: You Look Terrible in Windbreakers - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Death of a cat: how to overcome the mourning ❤ - Duration: 10:42.

She is the Micia, she is the cat I had before to have Lady and Oscar and lived with me

practically 15 years. Our animals unfortunately they have a life on average more

short compared to ours, so probably many of you like

they will have to face it mourning for the loss of our friend

on all fours. the pain is great and unfortunately we arrive

unprepared for this event, either a psychological level that level

practical, because I did not know, for example not even what to do for example of the

little body of my Micia. The mourning for the loss of our friend at four

paws takes time to be processed, for example, he could help us make one

small ceremony dedicated to ours animal, or have a small memory

of him. Many are asking even if it is right

then adopt another animal, there is not an equal answer for all, we must

do what we feel, there are those he prefers to spend time, who

he prefers to adopt an animal since immediately,

sure is that another animal must not be adopted to fill a void, but

he must be loved for what he is. I for example, when my Micia died

for a long time I did not want to think about adopting other cats, not me

I felt it right, I could not, then after about six months

a friend of mine sent me photos of Lady and Oscar, of this litter and when

I saw them I realized it was time quite right,

and so he adopted them, but everyone has i its times, naturally you do not have to

forcarv, you live your mourning like you prefer, which is totally a thing

understandable, we must surely respect ourselves, respect the

our pain, we absolutely do not have to be ashamed of us, it's a great pain that goes

elaborated and managed and certainly there it will take some time.

Recently I also discovered it a service that helps us manage both

psychologically that in practice this great pain,

it is about Angels and Footprints, a service of funeral home for animals,

I am from Turin and now I present them to you. Hello everyone I introduce myself to you

Valentina Tirelli and with mine colleague Erika is owner of Angeli

and Orme, a funeral honor for small animals with service of

cremation. We are in Carmagnola, in the province of Turin and

I also wanted to introduce you to ours little Raia mascot, say hello to ours

friends raia! She is a playful and today we are here to answer some

questions on a very sensitive subject that is the loss of our dear friends

Get prepared in a situation like this

I think it is quite difficult, what however the owner

aware he can do is inquire, inquire well, in time,

when death is still a distant thing, because

for the law our animals despite them

considered a family member, for the law once they fail

are classified as waste and in how much they are treated,

in fact according to the legislative decree 10 69 of 2009 the remains of animals

of affection can be disposed of in collective cremation centers, this

means that the law provides for them that are classified as waste,

treated as by-products and become feed and fuels. Choosing one

dedicated stravizio like ours you will have the guarantee to honor them and

to honor all these past years together because ours is an honor

just for animals and your friendship not it will never end.

We offer a 7 days availability out of 7 24 hours a day,

just like a funeral honor for people, so when yours

little animal is missing, with a simple one phone call we will be at your disposal,

How is this phone call? we generally ask for your data,

an address, name and data of the pet, by phone call

occurred as soon as possible we will be soon with you and with you

we will calmly plan the cremation.

Yes absolutely, we offer a support to families who have lost their own

pet, how? we had the pleasure of

know and collaborate with the doctor Pierluigi Gallucci, who is a psychologist

who wrote a book titled "Denied pain: how to face mourning

for a pet "the psychologist is a disposal of our families e

together with him we have already organized and we will organize information seminars

free for families who intend inquire well and on time about how

face mourning. And a mourning to all the effects,

and what is the best way to remember them: it is to create a ceremony for them,

we offer this type of service, we have a farewell room, which

it is really useful to give a last goodbye before the cremation, it is a ceremony a

all the effects the ceremony serves for honor them and serve for us, it serves for

be able to overcome the best moment of detachment, as well as for the

human serves to honor the departure of the

our dear dead, this ritual that we do together in this place is

dedicated, it serves for us to succeed turn the page and to better overcome the

pain when there are no more and for honor the disappearance in our dear

four-legged friend. Which way better to be able to keep his

ashes inside a urnetta. These urns we have chosen them for you, as you can

see are unique objects, because numbered and also furnishing objects and

design, I'll show you this for example,

inside it has a bag that contains, also biodegradable, which contains the

ashes of our friend, they come inserted inside this bag,

the urn will be sealed with the special glue also natural and once

stowed and closed you can keep them where it better suits you. Otherwise we have

of dispersion bags, to which inside there are some seeds that once

scattered the ashes will become one plant to furnish your garden.

I'll show you something else, they are objects all made in Italy

we have them exclusively for in piedmont, are numbered objects, this

means that there is a particular attention also at the project level,

we care a lot to offer our customers customers unique objects, objects that are

the essence of Angels and Footprints. Here, however, there are other types

of urns, from those made in a vase, to those with photography, with the photo memory,

objects of different invoice, objects in metal, more or less cheap, objects that

as you can see you can save quietly at home, they are

furnishing objects. Here we can see some jewels

ashtray, which contain their own inside a small amount of ash,

I'll show you this pendant, for example, which has its own cat, behind it

a small vine where it is inserted the ash and with a chain you can

always bring it together with you. I want to clarify that we have taken

also collaborations with a company, she also works with us exclusively,

throughout the Piedmont territory, and that allows us to create and jewelry with

the DNA and our beloved four legs, is an original memory, a modern memory,

and a unique memory, the nice thing is that you can,

I'll show you the jewel, you can absolutely wear,

here it is

this is a example, then there are many others, yes

can absolutely wear even when our pet is still with us.

I would say that this is all, I hope I have been useful, for any other

information please contact us, visit our website

or our facebook page

thanks for your attention good day to all. Of one thing, however, you must be

sure: sooner or later the excruciating pain it will pass and leave room for a memory

very affectionate and very loving of the your animal. There is also one

beautiful legend linked to death of our animals and is the legend of the

Rainbow bridge: legend has it that there is a beautiful bridge at the gates

of paradise is called the bridge itself rainbow,

and that's where all our animals go domestic when they fail, the

Rainbow bridge is a beautiful one place where our animal friends

they heal from all diseases, they live happy, they have fresh water, food,

they play and run together in the middle at the grass in hills and trees. The

Rainbow bridge animals are happy, but still retain the memory

of the special person he was attacked for life and the

they wait there, when the time comes, to run to meet him and rejoin ed

be happy again together. When the moment your cat will come

he will recognize, he will see you coming from the bridge of the rainbow and you will shake it

new, you'll cuddle it again, lo you will caress again and again

you will remain so together forever.

For more infomation >> Death of a cat: how to overcome the mourning ❤ - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

Harley 48 Review with Ride - Duration: 11:11.

Throttle Motorsports DHA Karachi

For more infomation >> Harley 48 Review with Ride - Duration: 11:11.

-------------------------------------------

Rain Rain Go Away - Nursery Rhymes and Baby Song Play Doh - Duration: 2:02.

Hi guys! Thanks for your watching! Please subscribe and watch best videos.

For more infomation >> Rain Rain Go Away - Nursery Rhymes and Baby Song Play Doh - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

মালিশ ছাড়াই লিঙ্গ ভেতর থেকে লম্বা ও মোটা করার কার্যকরী উপায় । Amazing Pure Milk Benefit For Good H - Duration: 3:33.

Share This Video

For more infomation >> মালিশ ছাড়াই লিঙ্গ ভেতর থেকে লম্বা ও মোটা করার কার্যকরী উপায় । Amazing Pure Milk Benefit For Good H - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Japanese Persimmon Seeds Seasoning!! [FURIKAKIX] + Rice 9 Cups [4.5Kg] 5800kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 11:46.

hello it's kinoshita yuka

today

Jaan

do you know what's this ?

of course not

for those who are guessing already...

there is actually a hint here

it's called FURIKAKIX

and to explain more...

it's machine to make seasonings

i think now all of you know how it works

you put what you want here from ingredients and you mix to make seasoning

what do you think ? don't miss your chance to try it

I tried to imitate TV commercials

and i bought it from amazon

so, let's try it

so, let's use the FURIKAKIX now

we open the lid

and after that we use this normal Japanese persimmon seed

hay, looks so tasty, isn't that

we fill it...

tasty

this peanut is so good

it's been awhile since i ate that

and we close the lid

like this

after that we start mixing

and the result...

Jaaan, Japanese Persimmon Seeds Seasoning

we have some seasoning now

but the amount is small a little bit

but it looks like a real seasoning

it looks like sesame seed machine

and today i made 9 cups of rice and 1 kg of miso soup

i said that many times, but the rice cooker can only cook 1 batch of rice that is equivalent to 10 cups

but to make the rice tastier...

i only made 9 cups of it

Everything seems okay

since i started youtube i only ate eight cups of rice, but because today's rice is good i want to eat all of this

hay

now let's use this

you can use it like this as well

aaah

that's so hard

doing it, makes you understand how hard is it

it's frustrating that you can't sprinkle it directly

hay, i made a huge amount

there are some nuts and rice crackers as well

and now let's put it over rice

like this

looks like peanut

because it is

yes, it is

what i'm saying

even me i surprised myself

hay, let's start eating

itadakimasu

mmmm

tasty

this peanut seasoning goes so well with rice

so tasty

and because the taste of the persimmon seed is strong, this goes so well with the rice

this is much different than an ordinary snuck, it makes the rice more moisture

the texture is crispy...

and this crispy texture with the soft rice is so yummy

mmmm

but the taste is like a normal ordinary persimmon seeds seasoning

and the rice is like a rice cake

maybe it's with the rice rice cracker and rice cake, not it's not written

but the rice it's looks like a rice cake

it's like you are eating a mochi with persimmon seed flavor that fill all your mouth

mmm, tasty

this goes so well with the soy sauce

tasty

maybe because it's datema's rice that's why it looks like a rice cake

this is really tasty

It is so tasty to have nuts and persimmon seeds on the rice

mmmmm

there is some ricipes that is with FURIKAKIX

and that's why i bought plenty of persimmon seeds with different flavors

the normal, with soy sauce

plum flavor

and wasabi flavor

you can mix it in different ways

let's try the first recipe

written, 1 soy, 2 wasabi

it's hard to see, but there is a Ruler here

1 soy

and after that wasabi flavor

mmmm, wasabi flavor is so tasty

it's so addictive

and 2 wasabi

wasabi with soy is going to be so good

and after that we put it here

i can make it sprinkle directly over rice

i only noticed that now

this makes you so tired

aaaah

this recipe called " Tsundere meshi "

let's try this "Tsundere meshi"

mmmm

the taste of wasabi is so notable

tasty

it will be so good if you add it to the eggs over rice

mmmm

persimmon seeds makes your mouth moisture imore than the normal one

but the rice is soft

next 3 wasabi and 1 plum

aah, this is so good, because i like the plum

and after that we put it here

this is bad, the amount is so big

let's remove a little bit of it

it's going to be better if it's electric

human thinking is so useful

electric version of it is so luxurious thing

it's so hot

the weather is so hot

maybe because of the effort to mix the seasoning

i think it's better if they made it electric

mmm

my hand is so tired

what we should do

hay, let's try the 2nd ricipe now, with plum and wasabi

hay, this is how it looks like

mmmm

you can feel a light taste of plum from this wasabi, tasty

because the taste of the wasabi is strong, you only feel a light of plum

let's try the next recipe

the 3rd recipe is plum ochazuke

2 soy

and 1 plum

because i like the plum i'll add more

and...

that's wrong

we put this here, and we make the seasoning

oooooh

Hey Hiro, I'm tired...you can do it you can do it

it's like an illusion boyfriend is here

let 's think that there is another person to make it a little more fun

doing that makes me look so weird

but just for the sake of the video

it's so embarrassing to do that, i'll stop

i wanted to play in theatre but i didn't had enough of time

today's comments going to be for sure "Kinoshita Yuka is so weird today ", it's 3 am now

i'm always weird but

you will write this for sure

like " i'm talking too much today"

can we add more plum

we still have a good amount of rice

let's add more wasabi

, this is different than the recipe

we are going to make a one shot ochazuke rice, as the last thing that we try for today

we can't turn back after doing that

that's why i'm not going to leave any regrets

i wanted to say something different

more historical thing

and finally i can rest from mixing the seasoning

and after that, ochazuke

i added to it some tea

and i used the tea that i bring it with me from hachijojima

this will be tasty for sure

mmmmm

tasty

the persimmon seed doing its job here

The bitterness of this leaf tea is also good

this is so tasty

mmmmm

tasty

tasty

making the seasonings using FURIKAKIX preserve the strong taste

mmmm

let's add more tea

mmmm

the last bite, itadakimasu

we did it

gochisousamadeshita

making the seasonings with this FURIKAKIX, is so tasty

it was tastier than i expected

and the rice was soft like a rice cake

but mixing the seasoning was so hard

but so much fun

and the different mix was good as well

maybe we can use it with different things as well

like Karamucho or something like this

it's going to be so tasty

tell me if i can do that

i there is a good idea i'll try it again next time for sure

and because using FURIKAKIX is so simple and so fun and tasty why you don't try this as well ?

And as always thank you for watching !

if there's anything You want me to do

please tell me in a comment Section below

if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons

bye bye

all rights reserved. copyright © 2018 Kinoshita Yuka

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Japanese Persimmon Seeds Seasoning!! [FURIKAKIX] + Rice 9 Cups [4.5Kg] 5800kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo Trucks – Putting Volvo FH to the test handling abnormal loads (Volvo FH25 years) - Duration: 3:34.

My name is Mark Farrow. I'm the owner of a transport company in Great Yarmouth.

We are a specialist transport company

operating flat trailers and low loaders and step decks,

doing European abnormal transport as well.

I started the company with my father,

where we purchased two or three vehicles for him to operate.

I'm very proud of what my dad's achieved in growing the company

to the position it's in today,

and he's really worked hard to continue that, even after my grandad has left.

We have a fantastic bunch of guys and ladies who work for us,

mechanics in the workshop, office staff

and also the drivers, the truck drivers, you know, fantastic guys.

And those guys are meeting our customers every day

and making sure their cargo is loaded and delivered correctly and safely.

One thing the drivers like about working here

is the work is so varied.

They don't know if they're going to Scotland one week

or if they're going to Italy the next week.

I've been here six and a half years now

and every day's different.

That's what I enjoy about it, yeah.

We've moved an elephant inside a 20-foot container in a flat rack

to the centre of London that they put outside an Indian restaurant.

I opened the back door of the truck and I saw this submarine there,

which I thought had torpedoes on, but they were engines.

So I phoned the police.

Dynafleet, very advanced system.

We have got the drivers now all on the app

so that we rate them against their potential driving,

which for us has seen huge fuel savings, which is the major reason we've done it.

It's also nice because the drivers can see a leader board.

They can only see themselves, but they constantly speak to each other

to find out who's in what position to see if they're beating each other,

which is nice to have a little bit of competition.

Obviously it's helping the environment as well.

You're needing less fuel and you're polluting the atmosphere less.

The fact that my dad's only ever run Volvo trucks

suggests to me that the success has something to do with the fleet.

Lorries have to move about because we need to eat, we need to buy stuff,

we need to do our daily lives, and lorries are part of that,

which everybody seems to miss when they see these big, stinky lorries

going down the road and they're in the way.

Without them, there is nothing in the shops.

Seven years old, I have a picture where I was stood in front of a Volvo truck

and my dad had my name put on the front of it.

When I was 16, I went to the school prom and my dad drove me in a truck.

When I was 25 and I got married,

my dad took me to the church in a Volvo truck.

It's all I've known.

If we didn't like innovation, we'd all be driving a Ford Model T, you know.

You have to evolve and you have to embrace new things.

And you can't stand still. When you stand still, you go backwards.

For more infomation >> Volvo Trucks – Putting Volvo FH to the test handling abnormal loads (Volvo FH25 years) - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

One Two Buckle My Shoe | Halloween Special Song | Shemaroo Kids Kannada - Duration: 1:22.

One, Two. Buckle my shoe

Three, Four. Open the door

Five, Six. Pick up sticks

Seven, Eight. Lay them straight

Nine, Ten. Do it again!

Are you ready?

One, Two. Buckle my shoe

Three, Four. Open the door

Five, Six. Pick up sticks

Seven, Eight. Lay them straight

Nine, Ten. A big fat hen!!!

Are you ready?

One, Two. Buckle my shoe

Three, Four. Open the door

Five, Six. Pick up sticks

Seven, Eight. Lay them straight

Nine, Ten. Do it again...

Are you ready?

One, Two. Buckle my shoe

Three, Four. Knock on the door

Five, Six. Pick up sticks

Seven, Eight. You're doing great!

Nine, Ten. And that's the end...

For more infomation >> One Two Buckle My Shoe | Halloween Special Song | Shemaroo Kids Kannada - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo Trucks – Working hard for the success of Volvo FH (Volvo FH 25 years) - Duration: 3:19.

I started work here in my early twenties.

I was very ambitious and I have been here for the evolution of the FH truck.

The FH truck has gone through major changes.

When I see an FH I think, "I built that."

That's a great feeling. I'm so proud.

Today, the truck is part of my life.

Working on the production line,

I love it when my son says:

"Mom, did you make that truck?" and I say, "Yes."

"I helped to make that truck." It makes me proud.

The best thing in my job is working with operators, engineers

and work leaders to find one solution for all parties.

I worked with the evolution of the cab for the F range,

assembling all the parts comprising the cab on the vehicle.

It's an amazing journey. FH's celebrating 25 years.

As part of the product development team

I have many memories from all those years.

It's like watching your children grow up into adults.

I remember when they were small. It's a great journey.

One of the main reasons for the success we had with the FH

was that it was a totally innovative vehicle.

There was nothing comparable on the Brazilian market.

So entrepreneurs really bought into the concept.

The design of the vehicle was really bold

and many hauliers bought this vehicle for its design.

There was nothing else like it.

My reaction when I saw the FH for the first time was "a real game-changer".

It was the same reaction from our customers

when they saw it for the first time.

The main reason we've been able to build FH trucks for so long

is probably that we've never stopped developing it.

The electronics, the gear box, the engine, its overall evolution.

It evolved perfectly.

The biggest challenge at the launch was to decide who gets the first trucks.

All our customers were so keen to get hold of the products.

They wanted to be first and get them on the road as soon as possible.

I think of it myself when buying things – you want good quality.

And we care about our customers. They keep us busy.

For more infomation >> Volvo Trucks – Working hard for the success of Volvo FH (Volvo FH 25 years) - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Knife Hit Master - New Best Android iOS Game HQ - Duration: 1:32.

Knife Hit Master - New Best Android iOS Game HQ

For more infomation >> Knife Hit Master - New Best Android iOS Game HQ - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Juan Mata gives revealing insight into what it is like to work with Unai Emery - Duration: 4:02.

 Juan Mata has given a revealing insight into the 'intense' way that Unai Emery works and what Arsenal's head coach demands from his players

 Mata - who has been linked with a move to Arsenal in recent weeks - played under Emery when the Spaniard was in charge at Valencia

 And in an extract from Emery's biography which has been published by the Telegraph, the Manchester United star describes just what it is like as a player to work under the 46-year-old

 "I think what's special about Unai is the way he communicates," said Emery. "In his talks, he used to write three, four or five things on the board: those were the points he was going to bring up

Sometimes it was five phrases or metaphors he was going to explain. I've never seen that with my other managers

 "They usually revolved around phrases about positivity, camaraderie, the values he wanted to create in his team

He communicated by means of the points he had written down.  "His talks could go on and on because he didn't notice the time, but what he said was always intense, and he would ask you questions

It became a kind of seminar."  Emery is known as a coach who is hugely demanding on the training pitch and he has certainly changed things drastically at Arsenal since his arrival at the summer

 The training regime has completely changed at London Colney, with several members of the squad having admitted they have never been worked so hard

 And the changes introduced at Colney certainly seem to be having an effect, with Arsenal currently in the midst of a 12-game unbeaten run, with 11 of those matches ending in victories

 Recalling one particular aspect of what it was like on the training pitch with Emery, Mata recalled: "Unai is the manager who works hardest at set-pieces

And he would change tactics depending on who we were facing. He was constantly coming up with new ideas

 "We were often surprised, because it could seem very complicated and you had to concentrate a lot, apart from anything else trying to remember what the plan was for different games, because it changed all the time!  "I remember above all a free-kick we used to do in the middle of our opponents' half

Instead of sending the ball up the middle of the pitch where everyone was crowding in, we would put two players on each side and two in the centre

 "At the sides, one player screened the other, who darted forward towards the far post

The player taking the free-kick would raise an arm to show which side the ball would go

I don't know if Unai still does it, but if it's the right arm, then it's going to the right-hand side!" Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football

london via the free football.london app for iPhone and Android. Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Juan Mata gives revealing insight into what it is like to work with Unai Emery - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Ivana Raymonda - Forever (Original Song & Official Music Video) 4k - Duration: 3:05.

When I

see you

I feel

your love

So perfect

I'll try to

explain it

When you touch me

with your touch

You take me up high

and beyond

I feel loved

You make my heart beat

You are my true dream

My morning star

You are my eternal surreal love

My dedication is to live for you

You are my true dream

My morning star

You are my eternal surreal love

My dedication is to live for you

Give me

a hug

Hold me

real tight

Come and

live with me

for the rest of your life

Give me

your kisses

My lips,

they want yours

I'll show you

who loves you the most!

You are my true dream, My morning star

You are my eternal surreal love

My dedication is to live for you

You are my true dream, My morning star

You are my eternal surreal love

My dedication is to live for you

Forever... forever...

forever.... forever....

forever..... forever.....

Forever

You are my true dream, My morning star

You are my eternal surreal love

My dedication is to live for you

You are my true dream, My morning star

You are my eternal surreal love

My dedication is to live for you

Forever... forever...

forever.... forever....

forever..... forever.....

Forever

I hope you want to support me through Patreon or my own support site

or buy something in my web shop like my CD or DVD.

It would help me a lot to keep making music videos :) ♥

For more infomation >> Ivana Raymonda - Forever (Original Song & Official Music Video) 4k - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Impactul pașilor mici – Seria Mesaje cu Impact Ep. 3 - Duration: 14:23.

For more infomation >> Impactul pașilor mici – Seria Mesaje cu Impact Ep. 3 - Duration: 14:23.

-------------------------------------------

Jack Wilshere explains how Bolton loan move and Chelsea star helped him grow up - Duration: 4:11.

 Jack Wilshere has revealed how his move from Arsenal to Bolton Wanderers in 2010 gave him invaluable experience and helped him to prepare for the demands of the Premier League

 The 26-year-old star ended his 17 year association with the north London side in the summer to move to West Ham United and spoke to the Islington Gazette about his early career with the Gunners

 Tipped for stardom from an early age, the Hitchin-born midfielder broke into Arsene Wenger's side in 2008 from Arsenal's academy to become the club's youngest-ever league debutant, a record previously held by Cesc Fabregas at 16

 Later that season, he would help Arsenal win the FA Youth Cup where he played a starring role for his side

 But in the 2009/10 campaign, the midfielder grew frustrated at being limited to only cameo appearances in the League Cup and pushed for a move to away in order to further his development

Instead of opting to play for Hull City and Sunderland - he decided to play for Owen Coyle's Bolton side and said his new surroundings gave him a rude awakening in contrast to north London

 Wilshere said: "I wanted to play. I stayed for the first half of the year, played a few league games, a few Carling Cup games

I must have been driving him [Wenger] mad because January came and he said to me: 'Go and play some games

' I had a few choices. I could have gone to Hull or Sunderland but it must have been transfer deadline day

Me and my dad were drove up to Bolton and we got out of the car and it was freezing and I recall thinking: 'Jesus what are we doing here?'"  Despite that, he said that playing for Coyle's side aided his career and helped him to 'grow up' as the demands of playing for Bolton was completely different compared to Arsenal

 He also revealed how the likes of Coyle, Kevin Davies and Chelsea defender Gary Cahill helped him to flourish and play his natural game

 "Owen Coyle was brilliant. I think I said before it was like a finishing school but that's wrong

It was more like a massive learning curve.  "Playing in the Premier League. There was a different mentality

You're playing with people who need to win games. Need to get their win bonus. Need to win for the fans

That's a different mentality than youth football. It made me grow up. Gary Cahill was there

Kevin Davies. This is a Bolton team known for being horrible. They let me develop

Sometimes in midfield when I got the ball I'd try and beat a player but I'd lose it

But they encouraged me to keep going. They were brilliant with me."  Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football

london via the free football.london app for iPhone and Android .  Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét