Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 27 2018

-If you guys wouldn't mind, I'd just like to write out

my weekly thank-you notes right now.

Is that cool with you guys? Thank you.

I appreciate that.

James, can I get some thank-you- note-writing music, please?

[ Piano plays ]

-Wow. -Thank you, buddy.

-On fire!

Thank you, trick-or-treating,

for proving that if there's one thing

that will actually get me to go for a walk,

it's the possibility of free food.

[ Laughter ] Yeah, I'll do it.

[ Applause ]

[ Piano plays ]

Thank you, White House staffers John Kelly and John Bolton,

for having a shouting match about immigration this week

and reminding us all exactly why

we're not going home for Thanksgiving this year.

[ Laughter and applause ]

[ Piano plays ]

Thank you, umpire gear, for making every umpire

look like he just stole a bunch of frozen pizzas

from a gas-station food mart.

[ Laughter and applause ]

-What's up?

[ Piano plays ]

-Thank you, monogram towels, for letting your dinner guests

know that the towels in your bathroom are, in fact, yours.

[ Laughter and applause ]

These aren't my towels.

-These aren't mine.

[ Piano plays ]

-Thank you, movie-theater popcorn,

for being served exactly two ways --

no butter at all or all the butter.

[ Laughter and applause ]

[ Piano plays ]

Thank you, flu shots,

for forcing me to choose which activity I like better,

getting the flu or being stabbed.

[ Laughter and applause ]

-[ Laughs ] [ Piano plays ]

-Are you just laughing at the silence?

-Yeah.

Flu shots, you know. -Yeah.

-Is this the last one or no? -What's that?

-Is that the last thank-you note?

-No, you can see there's more than --

There's probably three more.

-You're right. I wasn't paying attention.

-You thought it was the last one?

-I thought it was the last one, but now --

-Now you believe three there?

-Yeah, no. I see those three piles.

I'm a fool.

Go for it. Sorry.

-Apology accepted.

[ Light laughter ]

[ Piano plays ] -Glad you took it.

-What's that? [ Laughter ]

Tip of the hat. -Yeah, tip of the hat to you.

-Tip of the hat to you, yeah. -Governor.

[ Laughter ]

Who you going to thank? -What's that?

I'm just thinking about who I'm going to write these --

this thank-you note to.

-You make them up as you go, right?

-That's correct. -Yeah.

[ Piano plays ]

-Thank you, ordering fries for the table,

or as that's also known,

pretending I'm not going to eat all the fries

so I'm ordering them "for the table."

[ Laughter and applause ]

-Yeah! Maybe three.

[ Piano plays ]

-Thank you, drawers at the bottom of the fridge,

or as vegetables call you, coffins.

[ Laughter and applause ]

-Now, is this the last one?

[ Laughter ]

-What's that? -Is that the last one?

-Absolutely. What do you think?

Yeah, you saw it, right?

-Again, you're right. I'm not paying attention.

I can clearly see that's the last one.

-Oh, I'm wrong sometimes. I'm sorry. I apologize.

-No, I apologize to you.

Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

-I can hear -- You're right in front of the --

The microphone's right in front of you, yeah.

-It's right here? -Yeah.

-Oh, I'm sorry.

Yeah. [ Laughter ]

I'm ready for this last one.

[ Laughter ]

-That mic is practical. Is that mic on?

-This one? -Yeah.

-Hello? No.

Sometimes it is.

-This one is.

[ Laughter ]

[ Piano plays ]

-Thank you, out-of-office messages,

for letting me know that you'll definitely

see my e-mail over your vacation

but there's no chance in hell you're replying.

There you guys have it. Those are my thank-you notes.

For more infomation >> Thank You Notes: Trick-or-Treating, Out of Office Messages - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Superfan Tiffany Haddish Crashes Whoopi Goldberg's Interview - Duration: 6:15.

-I want to talk about "Nobody's Fool."

You know I love you, and I love you with Tyler Perry,

who's great, and Tiffany Haddish.

-Yeah. -Oh, my gosh.

We just love Tiffany Haddish. -She's great fun.

She is great fun.

-She was on our show yesterday.

And we love her so much.

And we actually have a --

She was so excited that you were cast as her mom in this movie.

-Right. -I don't know if you saw this.

But it's a really, like --

She did an interview and was so much emotional.

She loves you so much.

And I just wanted to see --

Can I show that clip, if you don't mind?

Here's Tiffany Haddish talking about when she found out

that Tyler Perry cast Whoopi as her mother in "Nobody's Fool."

Take a look.

-Since I was a little girl,

I have always dreamed of Whoopi Goldberg being my mama.

And then like two weeks before we started filming,

he tells me that Whoopi Goldberg is gonna be my mama.

[ Voice breaking ] Then I start -- I was like --

hung up the phone with him and I instantly start crying

and I instantly start being like,

"God, you've been listening to me all these years."

You go through so many things in life and you just --

You be having these dreams

that you just really want to come true.

And some days you be like, "Man, this is never gonna happen."

[ Crying ]

My mama.

[ Audience "Aws" ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Come on, how great is Tiffany Haddish?

-Well, she's --

[ Cheers and applause ]

-[ Laughing ]

Group hug.

-Wait. I know this dress.

-You know this dress?

-Didn't I wear this dress? -Yes, you wore this dress.

-I wore this dress. It looks much better on you.

But the last time I wore this dress, a shredder ate it.

-Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.

-And you knitted it all back together.

-Mm. -Look how brilliant you are.

-Well, I wore this dress

because I want us to do "Jumpin' Jack Flash 2."

-[ Laughs ]

Yes!

-Don't you want to do "Sister Act 3" first?

-No, we need to do "Jumpin' Jack Flash 2."

That's when I fell in love with you.

-Okay. -And then "Sister Act 3."

-And then "Sister Act 3." -Just keep doing more and more.

-And then we'll do "Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2,"

and you be the detective,

and I'll be the black Jessica Rabbit.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-T, have a seat.

Please, Tiffany.

-I'm just trying to wrap my mind around --

-Were you surprised?

-Yes, actually, I was,

because as I was looking over, I thought, "Wait a minute.

I feel something."

'Cause I always know when she's near.

-You do? -Yeah.

I always get a feeling that she's nearby.

-That's how much I love her.

-Do you really? -Yeah.

-Isn't that fun?

When you were on set, did you just immediately bond?

When did you meet? Did you -- Before this?

-Okay, so -- Okay, so, we came on "The View," right?

-I wasn't there.

-Yeah, we came on "The View" to promote "Girls Trip,"

and I threw a temper tantrum because she was not there.

I was like, "What do y'all mean?!

I don't want to be on here if she not here!

She's supposed to be my mama. I got to meet my mama," right?

So then --

-So then I get this text from people at the show going,

"Tiffany just, like, slapped the [bleep] out of somebody."

I said, "Didn't you tell her I wasn't there on Friday?"

Said, "Well, no, we didn't want her to cancel."

I said, "Well, you got what you deserve.

You got what you deserve."

-But then -- Now you're on set, and you're in Atlanta.

Were you doing Tyler's thing?

-At Tyler's studio. -Oh, baby.

-How good is that? I heard about this.

-Look, you know, anybody who can send their plane for you, okay?

Let's start with that, and it's not like a plane.

It's like a plane!

-He has a plane. -Plane!

-Really? And has his own airport and everything.

-Four, five, six sections of pe--

I'm telling you, it's crazy.

And then you drive up, and it says,

"Tyler Perry Studios welcomes," it says, "Whoopi Goldberg,"

and they're showing your clips as you arrive.

-On, like, a big screen? -On a big screen.

-Did you get the same welcome when you did --

-No, that big screen was off.

It wasn't even on.

I got held at security.

They checked my I.D. They took my fingerprint.

I had to give blood. -You gave blood?

-They scanned my eyeball. -You gave blood?

-They scanned my eyeball. They took a footprint.

-That's right. That's right.

-A footprint of you.

-But you'll never have trouble again.

-[ Laughs ] Next time, yeah.

-That's the only important thing.

-Could you explain what the movie's about?

'Cause it's super funny and it's -- you guys go for it, man.

-Tiffany's one of my daughters,

and she's just gotten out of jail,

and she's freshly out of jail.

And her sister says,

"Look, I'm going to bring her over to your house,"

and I say, "No, you're not bringing her to me.

She's gonna stay with you."

-You say, "Last time she was here, she cut --"

-She took all the copper out of the wires in the house.

-'Cause copper is valuable, guys.

You get money for that. -And she took it all.

-You got to go to your house 'cause you had no copper at your house.

-So I have no copper at my house.

And she's been in my house, taking my stuff.

So she just got out of jail or something like that.

-Yeah, and then my sister has dating issues.

I figure out she's getting catfished, and I handle that.

-That's right. -Yes, she does.

-'Cause I love my sister. I ride or die for my family.

-It gets a little extreme. I want to show a clip.

Here's the great Whoopi Goldberg and Tiffany Haddish

in "Nobody's Fool."

Take a look at this.

-Mama, I need a place to stay.

Danica put me out.

You smoking weed?

-No. I-I have arthritis.

-Is that hereditary?

-Um, no. It's arthritis.

Why did she put you out?

-She mad at me 'cause she got catfished.

-I guess you just got to call her.

-Mama, I just told you, she put me out.

-Huh? You know, it's so funny. This connection is so rickety.

Hello?

-What? Mama, you're in the window.

-I can't hear you, baby. I can't hear --

-Mama! -I can't hear you.

-Mama, stop playing. -I don't know what's happening.

-Mama, don't play like that.

Mama, where I'm gonna stay?

Mama, where am I gonna stay?

Mama. Mama.

Mama?

-[ Laughs ]

That's how you do it.

That is how you do it.

-That's the same hair from "Jumpin' Jack Flash."

That's the same. -That's the same wig.

Yeah, you know. -Whoopi Goldberg,

Tiffany Haddish, everybody.

For more infomation >> Superfan Tiffany Haddish Crashes Whoopi Goldberg's Interview - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Jimmy Models Whoopi Goldberg's Latest Christmas Sweater - Duration: 3:51.

-You always come bearing gifts.

I love it so much. And you are the coolest.

Thank you for coming back to the show.

What are these?

-They're from Chips New York,

which is a wonderful cookie joint.

And they make sort of amazing cookies.

They have a cookie that's kind of an apple pie groove

with, like, all kind of stuff.

-I mean, this is a giant cookie.

-They got confetti. It's their giant cookies.

-I got to try one.

-You can bite a couple of them.

And leave some for the boys. -Look at this.

-Oh, look at that.

Oh.

Ooh. Yeah.

-Here we go.

-That's how you want it to be.

Right? -Fantastic.

-Shall I -- -That's unbelievable.

Yeah? -Shall I ease them over?

-I mean, you're so nice.

-Gentlemen? -Roots.

-They all love --

Whoopi always shares with the Roots.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-It's heaven.

All right. You got it, baby? -Thank you.

-All right. -Cool.

-Gentlemen? -Let's bring one to someone.

Who wants a cookie?

[ Cheers and applause ] -Oh, yeah.

♪♪

You want one?

[ Indistinct talking ]

You want more?

They're already gone. There we go.

They're gone.

Oh, every single time.

I love it. -I'm so glad.

-Thank you so much for that.

Please, I appreciate it.

We have so much to talk about. -Yeah.

-I want to talk about "Nobody's Fool,"

the new Tyler Perry movie.

But every year you come on,

and I love your holiday sweaters.

-Yes. -Now, this one --

You're at zappos.com last couple years.

This one, you have kids' sizes.

-I'm starting kids now.

So I thought about your kids and my great-grandkid,

and so there's little weird sweaters.

They're fun.

-Are you kidding me? -You know?

-This is the cutest sweater. I have to take this.

I have to take this. What is this guy?

-And then those are adult sweaters.

And that is, you know, the Hanukkah sweater.

[ Cheers and applause ]

'Cause for some reason, people forget,

a lot of the holidays come at the same time, you know.

So I want you to be able to have a sweater that works.

-You got to have a fun sweater. -You got to have a fun sweater.

-And, dude, look at this guy.

-And that one lights up.

[ Cheers and applause ] -Put it on!

-Yeah.

It's too hot.

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

There you go.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-There you go!

-That's right.

So you can get that little -- that bark feel.

That's right.

So green.

-Can we dim the lights a little bit

just so we can see the full effect of this?

[ Cheers and applause ]

That's what it's all about. That is what it's all about.

-But then comes that last day of the year

and you're thinking, "How am I feeling?"

-Yeah.

-2018's going away, you know.

And you start to move your hands.

[ Laughter ]

I'm just --

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Wow! Look at that!

Yo. [ Laughs ]

Come on.

-Yeah.

-Now, you -- -[ Laughs ]

-I thought you were going to ask me to do that.

-No, no.

You know, I don't want to get you in any more trouble

than you can get yourself in, okay?

For more infomation >> Jimmy Models Whoopi Goldberg's Latest Christmas Sweater - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Panini dolci di halloween bimby per TM5 e TM31 - Duration: 5:19.

For more infomation >> Panini dolci di halloween bimby per TM5 e TM31 - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Craig of the Creek - Theme & Ending (CZ) - Duration: 0:38.

♪ Who helps us when the dangers prevail, ♪

♪ always face all the mysteries? ♪

♪ Will you be as close as possible, trust me not to lose, ♪

♪ You are experiencing riot of sap. ♪

♪ You have your group of friend! ♪

♪ Craig from the creek, he always saves everything. ♪

♪ Craig from the creek, he always saves everything. ♪

Craig from the creek

♪ When it's time, I'm going to sleep. ♪

♪ I feel like I do not have to worry. ♪

♪ Now I know I'll see you tomorrow again. ♪

Just as on the drawing.

For more infomation >> Craig of the Creek - Theme & Ending (CZ) - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Best Amazon India Deals - Don't miss it - Must Check out ! Along with Previous Prices - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Best Amazon India Deals - Don't miss it - Must Check out ! Along with Previous Prices - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

"Vinta Nanda" Ne Kar diya Alok Nath Par Case | #MeToo Effect - Duration: 4:54.

"Vinta Nanda" Ne Kar diya Alok Nath Par Case | #MeToo Effect

For more infomation >> "Vinta Nanda" Ne Kar diya Alok Nath Par Case | #MeToo Effect - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

MAX'S HOUSE BURNING UP| Pencilmation Cartoons for Kids - Duration: 2:21.

Welcome to Max and Puppy Dog Channel

Enjoy watching this new episode :))

MAX'S HOUSE BURNING UP

Thank you for your coming!

Please like, share and subscribe for more Max and Puppy Dog!

For more infomation >> MAX'S HOUSE BURNING UP| Pencilmation Cartoons for Kids - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal fans have a theory about who is to blame for Ramsey's contract situation - Duration: 2:51.

 Aaron Ramsey's comments about his Arsenal contract situation has prompted some theories amongst supporters

 At one stage it appeared the Welshman was about to extend his stay at the Emirates Stadium by agreeing terms on a new contract which, as of now, expires at the end of the season

 However, much to the surprise of many it was announced that the Gunners had pulled the plug on talks which means the midfielder will be free to leave either in January or for free in the summer

 A departure when the transfer window reopens in the new year has already been ruled out by Ramsey himself and it would appear he's looking for some answers from the club's decision makers

  Speaking after Arsenal had claimed a 1-0 victory at Sporting Lisbon on Thursday night, Ramsey admitted that he still had no clue why the club had suddenly changed their minds

  "Hopefully somebody will come up and tell me why," he said . "I'll accept that if there's a reason  When quizzed on whether he had asked why talks had suddenly been stopped, Ramsey added: "At the moment, no, I haven't

 "We all know that the contract was taken off the table. I'm not sure exactly why because a few weeks before we sort of agreed and I was ready to sign

Something happened, I am not sure exactly what, but that contract is no longer there, or nothing's on the table

 "So I just have to get my head down, work hard and try and help this team as much as I can now

We'll see where that takes me."  These comments have got plenty of Arsenal fans taking on social media

 Take a look at the best responses as some feel there is one person to blame for this situation

Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football.london via the free football

london app for iPhone and Android . Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Arsenal fans have a theory about who is to blame for Ramsey's contract situation - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal fans absolutely love Alex Iwobi's new chant - Duration: 2:04.

 Mesut Ozil was Arsenal's man of the match against Leicester City, but a number of players ran him close

 One of those was Alex Iwobi.  The Nigeria international was heavily involved throughout and while Ozil will get all the plaudits for his goal, assist and defence-splitting pass for the other goal, Iwobi's contribution should not be discounted

 There was one moment in the first half when the midfield man took a high ball sublimely out of the air, with crisp contact, before steaming away from his marker

 And his all-round game had a lot to be admired.  There was something else about Iwobi that had a lot to be admired - his new chant from the crowd

 To many Iwobi is a fans' favourite, and if he was not in the eyes of some before, he si starting to win the rest over if his new chant is anything to go by

 Listen carefully and you could here Reel 2 Real's 'I Like To Move It' ringing around the Emirates Stadium  However, instead of the lyrics 'I like to move it, move it' there was the simple, but ever so catchy 'Alex Iwobi wobi'

 And the fans absolutely love it, calling it a "thing of beauty". Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football

london via the free football.london app for iPhone and Android . Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Arsenal fans absolutely love Alex Iwobi's new chant - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

প্রতিদিন কি খেলে স্ত্রীর সাথে রাতে খাট ভাঙতে পারবেন জেনে নিন । Wonderful Health Benefits of Honey - Duration: 4:47.

Share This Video

For more infomation >> প্রতিদিন কি খেলে স্ত্রীর সাথে রাতে খাট ভাঙতে পারবেন জেনে নিন । Wonderful Health Benefits of Honey - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Nhận định bóng đá 27/10/2018: Mainz vs Bayern Munich - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Nhận định bóng đá 27/10/2018: Mainz vs Bayern Munich - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】一日代夾員!卡爪、卡洞、破壞機台三個願望一次滿足![台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#412 - Duration: 11:05.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】一日代夾員!卡爪、卡洞、破壞機台三個願望一次滿足![台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#412 - Duration: 11:05.

-------------------------------------------

Bido Carrisi, il figlio di Al Bano e Loredana, fa gli anni: ecco il regalo della Lecciso - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Bido Carrisi, il figlio di Al Bano e Loredana, fa gli anni: ecco il regalo della Lecciso - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

5 Ikan Hias Koi Termahal untuk Koleksi Kolam air Tawar - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> 5 Ikan Hias Koi Termahal untuk Koleksi Kolam air Tawar - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Al Bano, fiori per Romina Power e il gesto romantico inatteso | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Al Bano, fiori per Romina Power e il gesto romantico inatteso | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Ylenia Carrisi, Al Bano e Romina nei guai: la testimonianza che smaschera le loro bugie - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Ylenia Carrisi, Al Bano e Romina nei guai: la testimonianza che smaschera le loro bugie - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Emission of Bitcoin Monero Electroneum - Duration: 13:13.

Hi, today I'll talk about coin emission

Will look inside of Bitcoin, Monero and Electroneum emission

Emission is one factor of coin price

It'a almost like inflation in fiat currency

In cryptocurrency, new coin are mining out to market for every blocks

For fiat currency, goverment print there own money out to system

Goverment have there own right to printing there own money, this depend on there financial policy

Printing money too much will cause high inflation and make there money weak compare to other

Let's take a look in to cryptocurrency world

In POW blockchain system new coin is mining out every block, almost same as fiat currency

The different is goverment can print there money out whenever they want, depend on there policy and unlimited

In some period they print money out to take a dept or economic stimulus

In Venezuela, there goverment have financial problem, they have to print out there money to cover there debt

A lot of money out to system cause an inflation crisis

As we see in the media, they have to bring ton of money for buying food

Huge inflation cause there money almost useless

Let's take a look in to Bitcoin emission

Somebody may think cryptocurrency doesn't have inflation

Actually it's was only limited in quantity

Max supply of Bitcoin is 21M BTC

Circulating supply is 17M now

There are new BTC coin coming out from mining all the time

This will increasing circulating supply

New coin can cause an inflation too, this depend on market demand on that period

Although quantity of BTC is increasing all the time, but high market demand is more than new BTC out, This keep BTC value increasing for all over 9 years long

In fiat currency, there are no limit in quantity, and no emission pattern specifically this is the big different

Now Let's see Bitcoin emission chart

Blue line, Emission of BTC mining will decrease a half every 4 years

Now we have pass 2 times of emission half decrease

If we look in to price history of BTC, There will be price surge in period of emission half decrease

Price was surge up more than 1000% in each time

Next time will be in 2020

Just wait and see, will it repeat surge? and how will the price be after 2020?

Bitcoin have step down emission pattern

Now, let's see Monero (XMR) emission pattern

Monero was original of Electroneum, the emission pattern for both are in same pattern

Monero use smooth emission not same as Bitcoin

Emission will decrease in curve exponentialy

Monero was 4 years old now and will be 5 in May 2019

First block reward was 17 XMR

Each block, there will be 17 XMR out to system in first period

Now there are less than 4 XMR reward for each block

Emission is decreasing continuously

It'll be trend to 0 but never be 0 and will be constant emission in the future

From chart, mining will be more and more difficult in the future, new XMR out to market will be decreasing also

Compare to Electroneum, It also use smooth emission same as Monero but different in total supply and quantity of pre-mine coin

In white paper, It shown equation of smooth emission.

But it's difficult to understand, I decide to leave it and plot from block explorer for both Electroneum and Monero

Monero chart show 4+ years long but Electroneum was only 1 year

In the period of 1 year, Electroneum block reward/minute was decreasing from 8K ETN to less than 5K ETN now

Emission decreasing for both will be around -35% to -40% for each year

Next years will be another huge emission decreasing

It should be in the same way as Monero

Now let's see the price in the past

Monero was 4+ years old, we can see trend in long period of time

First lunch in 2014, Monero price was around 1-2$

Then in next year, it was drop to less than 1$ or around 1/3 price discount

Then after 2 year, it's was boom from 1$ to 30$ yearly growth

150$ in 2017

Now 2018 crypto market is in bad mood, price was down to around 100$

Decreasing in emission is one factor that relate to higher price over time

New coin supply to market is decreasing over time, demand will bring the price higher

For Electroneum, It still in the begining period

ICO price was 0.01$

Price was high fluctuate between 0.005$ - 0.2$

It begining period miner can get a lot of coin compare to total supply in market, they selling can make huge effect to the price, This may cause high price fluctuated

Compare to Monero which already pass the beginning period, price fluctuated was not high as Electroneum

In begining period of Monero there price also high fluctuated

Many years pass, new coin out from miner will be less compare to total supply

Selling from miner will have less effect to market, this should be 1 factor that bring lower price fluctuate

Electroneum is still in high emission period

It's high possibilty for Electroneum, that price and marketcap will be growth same as Monero model

From my opinion, I think Electroneum will be grow faster than Monero, Because of high number of user growth

Only 1 years, Electroneum got large community, Instant payment system, KYC, and many vendors contract, which will be lunch in near future

All this, should bring Electroneum grow very fast

Now, it's opportunity to buy since it's not expensive

This is my opinion and i'm not a financial advice

Just my opinion, I can't garantee for any profit or respond any loss :)

That's all for now, thanks for watching :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét