Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 27 2018

lI won't wear make up on Thursday

I'm sick of covering up

I'm tired of feeling so broken

I'm tired of falling in love

Sometimes I'm shy and I'm anxious

Sometimes I'm down on my knees

Sometimes I try to embrace all my insecurities

So I won't wear makeup on Thursday

Cos who I am is enough

And there are many things that I could change so slightly

But why would I succumb to something so unlike me

I was always taught to just be myself,

don't change, for anyone.

I don't wanna lie, I don't wanna cry,

don't want these tears inside my eyes

Don't want to wake up and feel insecure

I want to sing, I wanna dance,

I want to feel love inside my hands again

I just wanna feel beautiful

Oh oh oh oh I

Oh oh oh oh I

Oh oh oh I just wanna feel beautiful

I'll swear my sweatpants on Thursday

And I'll drink sloe gin from a can

I'll build my own independence

I don't always need a man

You know sometimes I feel lonely could do with the company

Oh I get high when I'm down but you know that's alright with me

So I will do nothing on Thursday, sit alone and be.

And there are many things that I could change so slightly

But why would I succumb to something so unlike me

I was always taught to just be myself,

don't change, for anyone.

I don't wanna lie, I don't wanna cry,

don't want these tears inside my eyes

Don't want to wake up and feel insecure

I want to sing, I wanna dance,

I want to feel love inside my hands again

I just wanna feel beautiful

Oh oh oh oh I

Oh oh oh oh I

Oh oh oh I just wanna feel beautiful

Oh oh oh oh I

Oh oh oh oh I

Oh oh oh I just wanna feel beautiful

I won't wear make up on Thursday

Cos who I am is enough

I don't wanna lie,

I don't wanna cry, don't want these tears inside my eyes

Don't want to wake up and feel insecure

I want to sing, I wanna dance,

I want to feel love inside my hands again

I just wanna feel beautiful

Oh oh oh oh I

Oh oh oh oh I

Oh oh oh I just wanna feel beautiful

Oh oh oh oh I

Oh oh oh oh I

Oh oh oh I just wanna feel beautiful

For more infomation >> Jess Glynne Performs 'Thursday' (Live Performance) | TRL - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

boys with purple hair - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> boys with purple hair - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

The Tallest Dog In The World | Kritter Klub - Duration: 2:09.

Tall, dark and handsome

Wow

Wow22

The size of human hands

Both cute

Y'all better recognize~

Giddy up

Fan meeting on the streets

This is being extraordinary☆

All I've seen are my grandma's two big dogs

But this dog is bigger than them!

fan service

Even gets a wave on the road

He's happy. He's proud

He's proud of himself

For more infomation >> The Tallest Dog In The World | Kritter Klub - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Black Widow SPIDER vs Funny Buddy | Kick The Buddy - Duration: 7:22.

Welcome to my video

Thank you for this video view

Like, sub, share, support my channel.

Thank you very much

For more infomation >> Black Widow SPIDER vs Funny Buddy | Kick The Buddy - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

SMG4: The Mario Purge (Halloween 2018) REACTION - Duration: 13:02.

SMG4: The Mario Purge (Halloween 2018) REACTION

For more infomation >> SMG4: The Mario Purge (Halloween 2018) REACTION - Duration: 13:02.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Play Some Pokemon Showdown: The Looong One - Duration: 29:57.

For more infomation >> Let's Play Some Pokemon Showdown: The Looong One - Duration: 29:57.

-------------------------------------------

6 Foods that Worsen Cellulite|HFE♪ - Duration: 9:24.

6 Foods that Worsen Cellulite

Are you trying to reduce your cellulite? Learn which foods are harmful, start cutting them from your diet and replacing them with organic alternatives.

Cellulite is a condition characterized by the formation of lumps and fatin the buttocks, thighs, and abdomen.

 It's also known as gynoid lipodystrophy, but it's more commonly called "orange-peel skin" due to its distinctive appearance.

In this article, you'll learn about 6 foods that worsen cellulite.

Cellulite is more common in women than in men, especially starting from puberty.

Overweight women and women who suffer from hormonal imbalances are more prone to this ailment.

While it's not considered a serious problem, its presence can alert you to a bad functioning of the lymphatic system, fluid retention, and inflammatory disorders.

Although there are many factors involved in the appearance of cellulite, regularly eating certain foods can worsen the condition.

Do you know what they are? In this article, we'll share the 6 most common ones so you can avoid them.

What Causes Cellulite?.

Cellulite is an inflammation of the subcutaneous tissue that occurs due to bad circulation.

The veins located in the problem areas lose their tonicity and elasticity, causing a blood stagnation.

This prevents cells from being properly nourished.

This, in turn, increases toxin retention in the tissues and promotes the storage of fat tissue under the skin.

Risk Factors.

Cellulite isn't caused by one specific thing.

Instead, one or more factors usually explain its appearance. These include:.

Being overweight or obese, Having a sedentary lifestyle, Smoking and drinking alcohol excessively, Wearing tight clothes that hinder circulation, Eating an unbalanced diet, Sudden hormonal changes (puberty, pregnancy or menopause), Water retention, Taking oral contraceptives.

Cellulite Symptoms.

The main symptom of cellulite is a noticeable change in the skin's appearance, with dimpling or nodularity, similar to that of an "orange peel.

Other manifestations include:.

Loss of skin elasticity, Pain and inflammation, Dry skin and visible dimples, Pink skin, Quilted look.

Foods that Worsen Cellulite.

While some foods help detox your body to promote cellulite reduction, others are full of saturated fats, sugars, and chemical additives that tend to make it worse.

Here are some of them:.

Processed Meats.

These meats always look fresh and are fast and easy to make and eat.

However, due to their high flour, fat, and sodium contents, they're one of the worst enemies of circulatory health.

Eating them regularly leads to lipid accumulation in the arteries, water retention, and extra body weight.

Therefore, to reduce cellulite or at least prevent it from getting worse, you shouldn't eat a lot of:.

Lunch meat Ham Pepperoni Sausages Bacon.

Dairy Products.

There's no denying that dairy products contain beneficial nutrients.

However, due to their high concentration of saturated fats, it's best you avoid them in excess to reduce cellulite.

These substances are deposited in the tissues and can increase the presence of saggy and dimply skin.

Furthermore, due to their lactose contents, they can trigger inflammatory reactions in intolerant patients.

Dressings/Condiments.

People usually add dressings or condiments to their dishes to enhance their flavors.

The problem is that many of their components increase fat accumulation in the body or lead to water retention in the tissues.

The best thing you can do is cut the following products from your diet:.

Mayonnaise Ketchup Mustard Soy sauces Black sauce.

Coffee and Soda.

Coffee and some commercial soft drinks contain high doses of caffeine, a stimulant compound that can harm the skin's health.

This substance interferes with tissue oxygenation and increases one's proneness to saggy skin and cellulite.

You should replace these drinks with water, teas, and natural sugar-free juices.

Refined Flour.

Refined wheat flour and its derivatives contain carbohydrates that are difficult to metabolize and that influence the formation of fat deposits.

Including them in your diet leads to being overweight and to cellulite formation in various body parts.

Candy/Sweets.

They're addictive and add a nice flavor to many recipes.

However, you should quit eating products that contain them so your cellulite doesn't get worse.

Excess sugar increases blood glucose and hinders metabolism.

Are you trying to reduce your cellulite? Now that you know that these foods are harmful, start cutting them from your diet and replacing them with organic alternatives.

For more infomation >> 6 Foods that Worsen Cellulite|HFE♪ - Duration: 9:24.

-------------------------------------------

Como Criar Aplicativo Web Radio em Multiplataforma com Ionic 4 part 02 - Duration: 7:25.

For more infomation >> Como Criar Aplicativo Web Radio em Multiplataforma com Ionic 4 part 02 - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Make Your Own Makeup Remover Cream with These 3 Recipes|HFE♪ - Duration: 9:46.

Make Your Own Makeup Remover Cream with These 3 Recipes

Since it was discovered that sleeping with makeup on has a lot of negative consequences for your skin, many women are continuously looking for products that will remove it before going to bed.

While the cosmetic industry has developed a variety of products that do this,some people choose to use natural products such as homemade makeup remover cream.

After all, even though it seems easier to buy a conventional cleanser, some natural recipes contain ingredients that give your face even more added benefits.

The best part is that you can make them at home by just following a few simple steps.

Plus, their ingredients are economic and easy to find. .

We want to take this time to share 3 ways to makes them so that you won't hesitate to include them in your daily beauty routine.

Try them!.

Coconut oil and glycerin makeup remover cream.

Thanks to its interesting combination of natural ingredients, this makeup remover is a great option for removing cosmetics and hydrating your skin.

Its oily texture helps eliminate even the most difficult products such as mascara and, over time, strengthens your eyelashes.

Ingredients.

3 tablespoons of organic coconut oil (45 g) 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (16 g) 1/2 tablespoon of glycerin (5 ml) 1 tablespoon of water (10 ml).

Utensils.

Heat-resistant bowl Wooden spoon Jar with a lid Clean cloth.

Preparation.

First, put the organic coconut oil in a heat-resistant container and then let it melt at bain-marie.

When it's melted, mix with the olive oil, glycerin and water.

Stir it all with the wooden spoon and let the product sit until it reaches room temperature.

Before it solidifies, store it in the jar with a lid.

How to apply.

Take a small amount of the product and rub it onto your face.

Then, use a clean cloth to remove your makeup.

Bee's wax and almond oil makeup remover.

Bee's wax is an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, natural enzymes and essential amino acids that benefit your skin.

Combined with the almond oil and a little rose water, it helps to remove makeup while deeply nourishing our face.

Ingredients.

5 tablespoons of bee's wax (75 g) 5 tablespoons of almond oil (75 g) 7 tablespoons of rose water (70 ml).

Utensils.

Heat resistant container Wooden spoon Jar with a lid Clean cloth.

Preparation.

Put the bee's wax in the heat resistant container and melt at bain-marie.

When it has melted, mix in the almond oil and rose water using the wooden spoon.

Turn down the flame and store the mixture in the jar with a lid.

Let it sit until it reaches room temperature and store in the fridge.

How to apply.

Scoop the cream with your finger and rub it onto your face.

Let it sit for a couple of minutes and then clean your face with a soft towel.

Makeup remover with vaseline and vitamin E.

Because of its oily texture, vaseline has been used as a natural cosmetic to clean skin and reduce dryness.

While it can be used in its natural state to remove cosmetics, in this case, we're going to increase its properties with a little bit of vitamin E oil.

This combination of ingredients eliminates impurities on your face and, at the same time, leaves your skin soft, hydrated and toned.

Ingredients.

5 tablespoons of vaseline (100 g) 1 vitamin E capsule.

Utensils.

Heat resistant container Wooden spoon Jar with a lid Clean cloth.

Preparation.

Put the vaseline in the container and melt at bain-marie or in the microwave.

Then, mix it with the vitamin E capsule and store in the jar with a lid.

Let sit until at room temperature until it solidifies.

How to apply.

Spread a fine layer of the makeup remover over your skin and, then, remove the product with a clean cloth.

Avoid making rough movements while cleansing since you could cause damage.

Are you ready to make your own makeup remover? Remember that, regardless of which recipe you choose, the important thing is that you remove all of your makeup before going to bed.

Even though at first it may seem like it doesn't have any negative effects, sleeping with makeup on causes the appearance of many problems and skin imperfections.

For more infomation >> Make Your Own Makeup Remover Cream with These 3 Recipes|HFE♪ - Duration: 9:46.

-------------------------------------------

THIS EXTENSION BLOCKS ADS ON YOUTUBE !!! - Duration: 1:39.

Hello everyone It's CleLy Tech and today we meet again

for a new video, today I'm going to introduce you

an extension I just discovered,

it's an extension that allows you to block all ads on YouTube

ads before videos

the ads below the videos

You can remove all ads with this extension,

Adblocker for Youtube™, the link is in description

As you can see, when I activate it it does like that and when I don't activate it it does like that.

You can see the difference, it's a very useful extension, there are several of them, I'll put a lot of links in the description.

I will put you the link of this extension (Chrome) and the link of the Mozilla Firefox extension

because we can't put the Chrome extension on Mozilla, which seems logical

In any case, I liked this extension, I recommend it 100%.

If the video has made you more and you have learned something, don't hesitate to put a like and subscribe

to leave me a comment on what you think of this extension

I'll tell you next time, it was CléLy Tech | Technology first and foremost

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét