Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 27 2018

Steve Aoki ft. BTS (방탄소년단) - 'WASTE IT ON ME'

(Cover by Shayne Orok)

(Mix by Curse)

You say love is messed up

You say that it don't work

You don't wanna try, no, no

(You don't wanna try, no, no)

But baby, I'm no stranger

To heartbreak and the pain of

Always being let go

(Always being let go)

And I know there's no making this right, this right

(This right)

And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind

(Your mind)

But we both found each other tonight, tonight

(Oh yeah)

So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time

Waste it on me, waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Baby, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

So we don't gotta go there

Past lovers and warfare

It's just you and me now

(Yeah, yeah)

I don't know your secrets

But I'll pick up the pieces

Pull you close to me now

(Yeah, yeah)

And I know there's no making this right, this right

(Yeah)

And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind

(Oh)

But we both found each other tonight, tonight

(Oh yeah)

So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time

Waste it on me, waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Baby, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me) Tell me, why not?

Waste it on me

Don't you think there must be a reason

Yeah, like we had our names

Don't you think we got another season

That comes after spring

I wanna be your summer

I wanna be your wave

Treat me like a comma

And I'll take you to a new phrase

Yeah, come just eat me and throw me away

If I'm not your taste, babe, waste

Waste it on me

And I know there's no making this right, this right

(This right)

And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind

(Oh)

But we both found each other tonight, tonight

(Oh, yeah)

So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time

Waste it on me, waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Baby, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me) Tell me, why not?

Tell me, why not waste it on me?

For more infomation >> Steve Aoki ft. BTS (방탄소년단) - 'WASTE IT ON ME' (Cover) by Shayne Orok - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Harley Davidson FXDR114 1868cc V-Twin Impress | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2019 Harley Davidson FXDR114 1868cc V-Twin Impress | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Preview: Tim Allen Has America's Vote | Season 7 Ep. 5 | LAST MAN STANDING - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Preview: Tim Allen Has America's Vote | Season 7 Ep. 5 | LAST MAN STANDING - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Pienso en Ti - Joss Favela & Becky G | Latin AMAs | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> Pienso en Ti - Joss Favela & Becky G | Latin AMAs | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Lele Pons - Celoso | Latin AMAs | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Lele Pons - Celoso | Latin AMAs | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Daddy Yankee - Yo Contra ti | Latin AMAs | Entretenimiento - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Daddy Yankee - Yo Contra ti | Latin AMAs | Entretenimiento - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Patch Adventure | #DisneyWeekend by Disney Family - Duration: 1:45.

[Music]

For more infomation >> Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Patch Adventure | #DisneyWeekend by Disney Family - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

New Jurassic World T Rex Vs Mosasaurus Tyrannosaurus Rex Anatomy Kit Fallen Kingdom Unboxing - Duration: 11:21.

Wow guys I am super excited I finally found this set this is the Jurassic

world fallen Kingdom Tyrannosaurus Rex Anatomy kit it is totally awesome you

could take the entire side of the t-rex apart its ribs alone you can see its

ribs and lungs and it's got like two sets of legs one with muscles and

skeletons it's regular leg it is awesome it says easy to assemble I love this one

because you can make really cool battles and have like the t-rex get torn apart

New Jurassic World T Rex Vs Mosasaurus Fallen Kingdom Tyrannosaurus Rex Anatomy Kit Unboxing

it says moving leg muscles pumping heart and lungs chomping chi-ha Wow let's open

this girl up okay so let's see exactly what was in the package before I

unboxing wow that is so awesome

okay so deep do these guys look similar they look almost identical these are

both made by Mattel but that's where the similarities end this one is the thrash

and throw got to control through the tail this one here is the Tyrannosaurus

Rex Anatomy kit and it is awesome this will change

the few this will change Dino battles the school much check this out it looks

the same as the other one right except all these pieces pop off here let's

start with the leg the leg here separates so this front pops off

underneath it you have the dinosaurs muscles you've got bones the foot piece

here pops off so you got dinosaur skeleton here you can grip the muscle

off have a dino rip it off and you got the bones of the t-rex there and bones

actually move under the bone you got the rest of the t-rex leg and then going

back to the t-rex you can rip this back piece off of him that includes part of

his tail and you got like a stretchable flexible rubber membrane here that looks

exactly like the t-rex is muscles you could have a dino rip this off and you

got a flexible piece here then jiggles like the Dino ripped X chill flesh off

the t-rex beneath it you got the T Rexes tail and his femur over here also the

tail piece here does rip off right there so you could have his tail ripped off in

a dyno battle so this is a stem stem kit but it's also great for Dino battles and

then you could have a dino rip off the whole side of the t-rex where you could

see it's like stomach here its lungs its ribs and then moving on up even the arm

here you could take the arm off and have the arm ripped apart to reveal the

skeleton beneath and then there is some other cool features to this toy it comes

with this little key here if you turn this key at this point here the leg oh

it's not supposed to pop off turn the key the leg moves here so you can watch

like the actual leg muscles there which is really awesome it has another key

point here if you turn it the lungs move in and out what I'll do is the ribs here

are removable so you could have a dino like rip its ribs off and have it lungs

exposed there you can see if you turn it back and forth the lungs move like it's

actually breathing how cool is that there is all song I love that and then

also you have another key point on this side of its head if you turn it it does

open in close it's small so this is like a perfect science stem learning toy for

kids and it's awesome I mean you can see here once the leg is removed the entire

teawrex is ripped apart how awesome is that for

Dino battle if you keep watching you'll see what I mean when the indominus rex

attacks the t-rex what happens to the racks okay and now how similar do they

look how cool is that I mean you could have a standing here

next to a regular t-rex and see how it looks all ripped open that is so awesome

when I seen this boy I was like wow I mean soon as I seen the toy it was for

sale I went out bought it so quick I mean this is not something Motel sent me

I went out and bought this because it is so awesome

okay man here we go with diving after the indominus rex is DNA okay those guys

down here water is really dirty I can't see anything

look there I see something oh look it's the stinging block okay man time to find

the rest of them I'm seeing something oh the Triceratops quick get some DNA

from this guy I'm gonna find the other one and get out

of here I don't like it down here feels like there's something watching us

good clearing up I see something down below there she is

quick let's get a bone and get out of here this place is super creepy here

okay sending her up she's coming up the same

I said what was that something just swam right by the boat that thing was huge

my gums know it's attacking us

okay that was a lot of fun if you enjoyed that video I do got over a

thousand more the majority are Jurassic world Jurassic Park

Godzilla King Kong transformers Power Rangers Ninja Turtles dooby doo in a lot

more check out the playlist on my channel for more fun

Jurassic world fallen Kingdom videos check out the playlist at the end of

this video you guys are awesome and I will see you soon

in today's secret word is the word

go ahead and put that in the comment section down below the video I know you

remember my club click the subscribe button below for a lot more fun video

also click the bell button to be notified every time I make a new video

click the boxes below for a lot more fun videos and if you want to see even more

go ahead and click the subscribe button

For more infomation >> New Jurassic World T Rex Vs Mosasaurus Tyrannosaurus Rex Anatomy Kit Fallen Kingdom Unboxing - Duration: 11:21.

-------------------------------------------

My subscriber sent me expensive gift...❤️😘 - Duration: 8:07.

For more infomation >> My subscriber sent me expensive gift...❤️😘 - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to get pregnant with twins naturally | Increase chances to conceive twins - Duration: 1:49.

how to get pregnant with twins naturally

studies have shown women who consume a lot of dairy are more likely to conceive

twins this is believed to be due to insulin like growth factor and cows and

possibly some of the hormones they have administered to them

older women produce higher amounts of FSH follicle stimulating hormone which

increases the chance of dropping multiple eggs

however fertility rates also go down as women age so waiting too long can also

lower the chances of falling pregnant at all at all

when two or more eggs drop during ovulation this can happen due to

genetics menopause age taking cassava and the range of other hormonal reasons

if the woman's side of the family has twins in it due to genetic hyper

ovulation her chance of conceiving twins is higher

women who are dull and of medium or high weight ranges have a higher chance of

conceiving twins ends

For more infomation >> How to get pregnant with twins naturally | Increase chances to conceive twins - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

2 Ways to Make Essential Lemon Oil|HFE♪ - Duration: 8:39.

2 Ways to Make Essential Lemon Oil

This fruit, in addition to being high in vitamin C, contains numerous flavonoids which enhance the effects of this vitamin and keep it from degrading.

Lemon is a citrus fruit that, ever since ancient times, has been used in culinary art in order to fight certain medical conditions.

 It can be used in: juices, pastries, infusions and even make essential lemon oil.

However, it works as a powerful antioxidant that prevents the negative effects of free radicals.

 Likewise, lemon is recommended for the following reasons:.

Protecting eyesight Eliminating toxins Awakening your appetite Accelerating digestion Improving your cardiovascular system.

This emphasizes on how healthy this fruit is.

It is good for you, and the following shows how this essential lemon oil can be used. .

It works as a stimulant, calmer, carminative, infection fighter, astringent, purifier, antiseptic, disinfectant, sleep aid, and it contains anti-fungal properties.

 It also helps fight against:.

Stress Fevers Asthma Obesity Insomnia Fatigue Skin disorders Hair conditions Stomach issues.

You can make your own products with these 2 ways to make essential lemon oil.

 You can use it whenever you need it.

 That way you'll benefit from all of the lemon's properties.

Making essential lemon oil. Option 1.

For anyone who likes the smell of lemon and to surround themselves with its aroma, then essential oil will be great to spray around your house.

You can even use it as a perfume or cologne. .

However, few people have the proper machinery to make this type of oil.

Therefore, the following will show you how to make your own essential lemon oil easily and inexpensively.

At the same time, it will only require a few ingredients.

Ingredients.

Olive oil (200 mL) Almond oil (200 mL) 6 lemons without any pesticides or special treatments (200 g) 1 glass jar with an airtight seal (that can hold around 500 mL).

Preparation.

Take of the lemon peels and let them dry in the oven (50 C) for about 3 hours.

Put the dry skins in the jars and cover them with the two oils.

Let it sit in a dry and dark place for about 50 days, make sure to shake it every once in a while.

Once the days have passed, squeeze out the lemon peels and then strain the remaining oil by using a gauze pad.

Finally, transfer it into dropper bottles.

Every time you want to smell that lemon aroma, just put around 5 drops into an essential oil burner.

Option 2.

Citric essences captivate us and bring you back to your childhoodmemories.

 Not only due to the famous smell and taste of lemons, but also because it works as a powerful antiseptic, making it very useful during times of infections.

Here is another quick and easy option for you to make your own essential lemon.

Your home will have an elegant aroma, while it keeps you and your family healthy.

Ingredients.

3 lemons (100 g) Olive oil (100 ml) 1 zip-lock bag or airtight container that can endure high temperatures.

Preparation.

Start by putting a pot of hot water to a boil, for later on.

Then peel the lemons.

Remove the fiber from the lemon peels. The yellow part is what is going to used.  Afterwards, put the lemon peels in hot water to eliminate the sour taste.

Leave it there for about a minute.

During that time, take the zip-lock bag or container, put it inside a pot, open it and fill it half way with a little virgin olive oil.

Once the minute is over, you will notice that the peels have turned the water into a yellowish color. Take out the peels, put them in the oil filled bag or container and close it.

Now, heat the bag or container by using bain-marie.

The vapor will brew it and it will mix well, which in turn will create your essential lemon oil.

Let it sit for 2 to 3 hours.

After that time has passed, take it off the flame and let it sit for another 24 hours.

On the following day, you can put it inside a lid container and store it in a fresh and dry area.

For more infomation >> 2 Ways to Make Essential Lemon Oil|HFE♪ - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

위 팔뚝의 모양을 파악하는 법➤# 1 트 렌딩✅ - Duration: 11:06.

마지막으로 덤벨을 사용하는 운동과 사용하지 않는 운동들을 조합해서 처진 팔뚝의 모양을 잡아줄 수도 있다.

For more infomation >> 위 팔뚝의 모양을 파악하는 법➤# 1 트 렌딩✅ - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

6 언어 폭력의 징조➤# 1 트 렌딩✅ - Duration: 10:39.

더 많은 것을 읽으십시오 »

For more infomation >> 6 언어 폭력의 징조➤# 1 트 렌딩✅ - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

5 Home Remedies to Stop a Runny Nose|HFE♪ - Duration: 10:55.

5 Home Remedies to Stop a Runny Nose

Nasal drip can become very annoying, forcing you to blow your nose continuously.

However, there are certain products that can help you stop it.

A runny nose is an uncomfortable symptom that occurs when the mucous membrane of the nose becomes overactive and produces too many fluids to fight allergens and irritants.

It usually occurs as a result of excess mucus due to a respiratory infection, although it also appears due to hormones, prolonged use of medications, or temperatures that are too cold.

Although the glands in the lining of the nasal cavities and paranasal sinuses produce mucus to keep the area lubricated, their alterations produce excesses that can cause congestion and drips.

Fortunately, regardless of its cause, there are several home remedieswhose properties promote their control to avoid the associated discomforts.

Orange peel, apple cider vinegar, and honey.

This interesting medicinal preparation has mucolytic properties that help to diminish annoying nasal drips and irritation of the nasal passage.

Its high content of vitamin C strengthens the immune system and helps improve the body's response against allergens and pathogens.

Ingredients.

An orange peel 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar 5 tablespoons of honey.

Preparation.

Cut the orange peel into several strips and cover them with the apple cider vinegar.

Let them dry well and put them on to cook, over low heat, with honey.

After 3 or 5 minutes, remove them from the heat and eat.

Consumption mode.

Eat the peels with honey before going to bed every night.

Repeat your consumption until you control the nasal drip.

Onion water.

This anti-inflammatory, expectorant and mucolytic remedy helps to eliminate excess mucus that accumulates in the respiratory tract, which is key to curbing a runny nose.

Its compounds relieve congestion and reduce the discomfort caused by respiratory diseases.

Ingredients. ½ an onion 1 cup of water.

Preparation.

First, cut the onion into several slices and pour it into a cup of hot water.

Then, cover the drink, let it sit for 5 minutes and strain it.

Consumption mode.

Drink the onion water 2 or 3 times a day.

Lemon and honey.

Next, the classic honey with lemon syrup remains strong as one of the best alternatives to stop the symptoms of respiratory diseases.

After all, its significant contribution of vitamin C and natural enzymes decreases the excessive production of mucus and controls nasal drip.

Ingredients.

The juice of ½ a lemon 2 tablespoons of honey ½ cup of water.

Preparation.

Combine the lemon juice with the honey and dilute the mixture in half a cup of hot water.

Consumption mode.

Drink the remedy on an empty stomach and repeat its consumption in the afternoon.

Repeat the treatment until the symptoms disappear.

Cumin.

Cumin is a spice with anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce irritation of the nasal passages in case of congestion and nasal drips.

Overall, it's ideal to reduce the irritation of the mucous membranes in case of sinusitis, colds or the flu.

Ingredients.

½ teaspoon cumin 1 cup of water.

Preparation.

First, add the cumin in a cup of boiling water and cover the drink.

Then, wait for it to cool for 10 minutes and filter it with a colander.

Consumption mode.

Drink the infusion in sips when you are afflicted by nasal drips.

Drink it up to 2 times a day.

Cayenne pepper.

Finally, cayenne pepper has an active substance known as capsaicin, which can help dissolve mucus to reduce congestion and runny nose.

In addition, it has a slight antihistamine effect that can help control this symptom when its cause is allergies.

Ingredients.

¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper 1 teaspoon of honey ½ cup of water.

Preparation.

First, prepare a mixture with ground cayenne pepper and honey.

Then, pour the mixture in half a cup of hot water and stir to dissolve well.

After, wait for the drink to steep until it's suitable for drinking.

Consumption mode.

Ingest the remedy when you feel discomfort in the nose due to nasal drip.

Drink it twice a day if necessary.

Note: avoid this remedy if you are breastfeeding.

Also, you should not drink it if you have kidney disease or liver problems.

Remember that, in addition to consuming these remedies, it's advisable to increase the consumption of liquids and avoid smoke or contaminated environments.

The less you expose your nose to irritants, the faster you will stop a runny nose.

For more infomation >> 5 Home Remedies to Stop a Runny Nose|HFE♪ - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo hacer organizador de Lápiz de Cartón - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Cómo hacer organizador de Lápiz de Cartón - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

How to pre-order on ALIEXPRESS / COUPON + CONTEST 🔴 - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> How to pre-order on ALIEXPRESS / COUPON + CONTEST 🔴 - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

은 양배추를 먹는 11 가지 이유➤# 1 트 렌딩✅ - Duration: 11:26.

더 많은 것을 읽으십시오 »

For more infomation >> 은 양배추를 먹는 11 가지 이유➤# 1 트 렌딩✅ - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

Ariete Coffee Grinder Review - Duration: 9:09.

Hey guys!

Hope y'all doing great

and I'm so excited about this video

but before we even start this video

I must put this out there

This is not a sponsored video

It's just me doing it for fun

and to show you just how big of a coffee snob I am so...

Alright

After using

I'm not even sure how to pronounce the name :laughing:

Ariete

coffee grinder

and I'll put this spelling up here so you can see what I'm talking about

and you have not see the video

be sure to check it out

it'll be up in the

corner

and down in the description box so you can see

what it looks like

And

I've used that grinder for Keurig

espresso

Turkish

coffee

and cold brew French press

and is that it? Yeah, that's it

I drink a lot of coffee :chuckling: I drink a lot of coffee

And after using the grinder for all these four purposes

I have found all the likes and dislikes about it

I'm going to start with the likes

I absolutely love it

that when you grind at a whatever setting you want

it doesn't get

that sandy as you would find in pre-grinded coffee

or especially the cheap one

If you buy really cheap coffee

you'll notice that you'll get a lot of sand coming through

This one, not so much

I mean there's a little bit sand

but that's just because some coffee beans get stuck and it will over grind

which it happens

you pay for it

for good coffee

It's so good

The other likes that I really, really like

which is

this coffee holder

is amazing

because when you put it on and you start grinding

it literally like, this hole right here

It seals over

What do you call it? Exhaust?

Or opening where the coffee grinds come out

It's like airtight

so you don't have to worry about your coffee going everywhere

all over your countertop and so on, so forth

It's amazing, I love it

Although I have to... I do have a caution

Whatever you do, when you stop grinding coffee

be sure to pick up the machine and just kinda

like shake it around because

First time I used it

When I took this off

and I picked up the machine to kinda like wipe it down

the leftover coffee grind just went all over me

because I tilted it just right, it just

whoosh, all over me

Although I did smell like coffee all day so not a bad thing

the only bad thing is I had to clean it off the floor so...

Just putting it out there

The other likes: the removable parts

the coffee bean hopper container

the coffee grinder container

they both can be removed

and the UH

What do you call that one? That grinder part

with the teeth part

You can remove that from the machine

and you can hand wash all of those

Don't put in a dishwasher, it's not a good idea

Just hand wash it, it's fast and simple, no matter what

and the last like I have about this grinder

It doesn't take up much space which is surprising because I have

Keurig

espresso machine

French press

and Turkish decanters

all on the countertop

and there's the coffee grinder right there

Awesome, fantastic, love it

However there are some dislikes I have about it

and the first one is

well, two dislikes

One: you can't be exactly clean out the actual machine

and the only way to make sure that is clean-ish is

to over grind like just get as much coffee as possible out of there and let the air kind of like

to vent it to like push

I don't know why I'm gesturing but I'm just saying it could get clogged up if you don't be careful about it

The other one is

even if you grind it up to the amount that you want

you might have like half-grinded beans stuck

in the grinder teeth

you still have to over grind it to get it out

and that's where you get the sandy part coming from

which is fine

because it's not as bad as pre-grinded coffee

So that's the only dislike I have

about cleaning and caring for a part

The other dislike

At first, I was using the

grinding size dial

I really don't like it because when I turn it kind of fast

it felt like you're grinding the gears as you would in a manual car if you ever grinded it

It sounds awful

and you know, it feels awful too

However I have discovered

if you go slow enough, you'll feel the clicks

so you have to go slow and kind of like lean over and just make sure it lines up

which kinda sucks because I like the light up indicator of timer

I wish that they would put that indicator as well and put it on here so you know that it

actually lines up so you know which one you're getting and not getting over-grinded or under-grinded

Just saying

Last but not least

it's freaking loud!

Which is funny to say because I'm deaf, I'm usually deaf when I grind my coffee

but I have to time it just right so I don't wake my husband up

too early, he'll hate me if I wake him up too early

But this could be a bonus

especially if you're trying to wake up a heavy sleeper

without any harm to yourself

That, that's the grinder for you like it's a perfect alarm clock

for heavy sleepers and if they love coffee

hopefully that grumpiness will turn into happy mood, knowing that they're getting coffee out of it :laughing:

Just putting it out there

Okay, this is all I have for you about this grinder

If you have any other questions concerning about this grinder

please let me know in the comment below

or you can shoot me an email right here

This is my email address

Just be sure to put in the subject box saying

coffee grinder so I know what we're talking about ahead of time

and if you like this video, please press like down in the corner

and if you hate this video and you just freaking hate coffee

that's what the hate button is for so punch it all to your heart delight

and I hope to see you next Saturday

Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét