Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 29 2018

Heavy footsteps

Fish cakes are my ish

That belly is my belly..

Let's measure ya

Meat is my kryptonite

Will my puppy eyes do the trick?

Get down from there!

Guess not

HANGRY

HANGRY22

I'm not responsible for that mess

Food coma

Let's get some exercise

For more infomation >> Fat Dog Gets HANGRY | Kritter Klub - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

SUMMERELLA AND LATOYA GET INTO A FIGHT?! - Duration: 11:02.

- So boom, this what happened.

- This what happened.

- We're walking or whatever, we talking.

Next thing you know we're almost out the door,

we didn't even go out the door. ♪ Ay oh, ay oh ♪

♪ Ay oh, ay ♪

♪ No letting go, no letting go ♪

♪ No letting go, no letting go, oh ♪

♪ Ay oh, ay oh ♪

♪ Ay oh, ay ♪

♪ No letting go, no letting go ♪

♪ No letting go, why, cause it's unconditional ♪

(slow hip-hop music)

- Hey huntys and huncles, it's day two of,

I was gonna say black history month.

(laughing)

- Damn near feel like it.

- I know right?

Oh, you're too black.

And they've sat all of the different signs

at the same table, so all the cool people of course.

- All the cool people.

- [LaToya] All the cool people at this table.

There go Jermaine, yas!

Geminis over there.

There goes Pisces, hi, Tray.

Adam's over there with the Virgos.

There go Marlin, right there.

What's your sign? Comment below.

Oh my god, so all the creators have a cookie.

- [Woman] There goes your cookie right there.

- [LaToya] Mine? Me?

- [Woman] Right there, yeah.

[LaToya] Oh, that's me?

Oh my gosh, why do I have duck lips?

What are they trying to say?

(laughing)

What are they trying to say about my lips?

Oh, it look like I just got my lips done,

honey, yes!

- [Woman] Can I see?

Oh my God, so pretty!

- [LaToya] Isn't it so cute?

Hey!

There go LaToya Forever.

Hey!

(upbeat music)

So, Shalom insists that we come outside

and take a picture.

She has on her Air Force One's, and she wants heels

and of course she wants my booties.

- Oh so you're taking them off?

- Yeah, so she's gonna take them off...

- Oh shit. Of course.

- Put them on...

- Of course Shalom would make you take your shoes off.

- And take a picture!

(slow funk music)

Yes, Shalom, yeah you better work this.

- [Woman] I'd like to steal her bag too

- [LaToya] The bag too?

You guys, Shalom doesn't know this,

but I am keeping her sneakers on

because those heels are killing my feet.

And fun fact about me, I hate wearing heels,

but I have to wear them every single damn day practically.

What do you think you're doing though?

You're taking them off?

- Yeah.

- [LaToya] Did you know that we traded shoes for the day?

- Oh, you really wanna wear those?

[LaToya] Yep.

(upbeat techno music)

- Always in musicals, always in talent shows,

just the stage is where I felt

most free and like I didn't have

to worry about the waiting part.

- [LaToya] Everybody keeps walking up into our room

talking about we got the supreme room.

- The supreme apartment lux room.

- [LaToya] Diana said that yesterday.

- Dang! We got a whole hallway!

- [LaToya] A front foyer, girl.

Now we're in Jayla's room.

Yo, your room is cute.

I like the lighting in here.

- [Jayla] Yeah.

[LaToya] It's cuter, it's actually cuter in your room.

- No, ya'll got the whole suwoop!

[LaToya] Anyways, we're supposed to be doing

90's theme tonight.

I'm definitely not 90's, this is my outfit.

Pretty little thing.

Jayla has on a hoodie and some ripped jeans, 90's.

You are so cute Shalom, in your 90's.

- How did they dance in the 90's?

- [LaToya] I have no clue.

Like MC Hammer?

Okay Adam, you better get it with your 90's!

- I got 90's vibes going.

[LaToya] Aye!

(upbeat funk music)

- Okay, so as I was saying before,

every time I come to an event,

somebody has a problem.

- Oh my god.`

Is it my turn?

Is it my turn to be the YouTuber you have beef with?

- It is your turn.

- Okay, so let's get a good thumbnail.

- Yeah, let's get a good thumbnail.

Perfect, I love you.

So yeah, you thought I wasn't giving you

my new phone number on purpose?

- Only today.

This thought has not crossed my mind this whole entire time.

- This is the only thing you decided to text me.

So you're a terrible friend.

- When's the last time I spoke to you, yesterday no?

Was it not via Instagram DM, no?

So then I go to FanFest now, I'm waiting around,

I see Adam walk in, I see her come in with a gown.

I'm like oh!

- A gown!

(laughing)

- I was like hello, remember me?

- You didn't have an attitude at all though,

so you knew it was like a phone issue.

- Yeah I knew it was a phone issue

especially because it popped up green.

- Right.

- But then when she was like, "Oh I changed my number."

I was like...

Oh.

- Yeah, I changed my phone number.

- Well, I didn't change mine, so.

- Okay friends, we're friends like in real life.

(slow tempo music)

- First I'd like to introduce Derek Blasberg.

From his first job as an assistant at Vogue,

to being editor-at-large at Harper's Bazaar,

and Vanity Fair's "Man on the Street".

And known around the world-

- [Adam] Naomi Campbell.

- For being the original supermodel,

it is now my honor, pop culture legend-

- [Voice] Has to be Tyra Banks.

- The best walk in the building.

Please welcome to the stage, legend Naomi Campbell.

(audience cheers)

(slow hip-hop music)

- So basically, I was probably 18

and I saw all my peers saying they wanted to do,

can I have a cover, basically asking for jobs

and they were told yes very quickly.

So I said well, can I have a cover?

And they said oh (mumbles)

we've never put a black woman on the cover.

And I was like well, I felt very disappointed (mumbles)

So at the time I was contracted for Yves Saint Laurent

and I decided to go and tell him.

And so I tell him, but not in a-

just like what happened at work

(mumbles)

and he was likely to take it one step further

and he (mumbles)

and I don't know what they said,

but next thing I knew I was shooting the cover.

(audience applauds)

(cheering from crowd)

- [LaToya] Okay, we are taking a group photo,

all the black creators at YouTube Black.

Well, everybody ain't black, but you know.

We out here in these streets.

Yes, all the black creators out here.

Look at this, look at all this!

Aye!

Okay, we good.

There's Naomi, you guys.

Naomi Campbell.

Okay, let go, it's so cold you guys!

(slow hip-hop music)

Okay, you guys, we're at the airport.

I'm here with Summerella.

Hey, my new girlfriend.

I love her, she's so cute.

Mama.

Summer's mommy, she's so cute.

She is so amazing, I love her.

We almost fought the security.

Hold on, who wants to tell the story?

Come on, let's get it.

- You know what, so boom, this what happened.

- This what happened.

- We walking or whatever, we talking.

Next thing you know, we're almost at the door,

we didn't even go out the door.

Well, I think you was at the door.

- Right.

- Adam, you should tell the story.

- [LaToya] You should tell the story, Adam. Come here, Adam.

We literally just went through hell.

- [Summerella] Literally.

- [LaToya] What happened, Adam?

- [Summerella] We was about to jump her, bruh.

- We went through security, right?

And we walk through a door-

- We didn't know what the door was

because we're not from here.

- We're not from here.

We're not from Washington D.C. airport, we don't know.

We're walking through the door trying to get to our gate

and all of a sudden Adam's like, "LaToya!"

"Don't close the door! LaToya, LaToya!"

And the security talking about-

- LaToya, she was already out the door

so it was too late for LaToya.

We wasn't, but then after that, it was this man and woman,

they was like "No you gotta get out! You gotta go!"

- They were cussing us out, and one of the women,

she put her hands on me.

- She really could have busted her in her lip.

- Yeah I should have busted her ass in the lip.

But see, I didn't want to go to jail here.

Airport jail, like I can't do airport jail.

- Washington D.C. or motherfucking Homeland Security.

- [LaToya] Yeah, Homeland Security.

They would have deported my ass back to Canada.

So anyways, we had to go through security again.

(slow funky music)

- Hey huntys and huncles,

so we just got back from Washington.

- Hi.

- [Adam] Good to see you baby, thank you for making this.

- Yeah, Dad?

- [Adam] Yes?

- We made cupcakes and we made this for you.

Mommy I love you and Daddy I love you.

- [Adam] Thank you.

Zayn.

- Huh?

- [Adam] Thank you.

- I love you.

- [Adam] What did you say?

Mommy I love you, Daddy I love you.

- [Adam] Oh you love me, oh we love you too baby.

Shout out to YouTube for having us

at the YouTube Fanfest slash YouTube Black.

It was great.

LaToya's throat is itching a bit,

she's not feeling too well.

Let's just say the party at YouTube Black was just too much.

People are recovering right now.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed today's vlog.

Hit the like, subscribe, and comment on today's video.

Our upload schedule is every Monday and Thursday for now.

So stay tuned by subscribing.

- Goodnight everyone, peace out.

- Goodnight!

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> SUMMERELLA AND LATOYA GET INTO A FIGHT?! - Duration: 11:02.

-------------------------------------------

Carlotta: Rock Bottom | Season 3 | STAR - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Carlotta: Rock Bottom | Season 3 | STAR - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Pumpkin Pizza Sauce ~ Perfect for Autumn ~ Noreen's Kitchen - Duration: 7:35.

Hi everyone, welcome back to the kitchen today. We are going to make something that's gonna blow your ever-lovin mind

We're gonna make pizza sauce

With pumpkin, there are no tomatoes in this pizza sauce. It's pumpkin

It has the flavors of fall or autumn and it is surprisingly delicious

For that when your husband says it's really good

You know, it's good and I think you're gonna love this

We're going to be using this in a couple of recipes coming up on the channel, but we got to start with the sauce

So let's go see how this all comes together

We are going to make a pumpkin pizza sauce today now don't wrinkle your nose

Okay, don't turn away. I

Promise you it's gonna be delicious

now that's not like flavored like pizza its flavored like pumpkin its flavored like

You know like fall, that's great. Yeah, perfect. We have a 15-ounce can of solid packed pumpkin puree

This is not pumpkin pie mix

It's solid pack pumpkin one cup of diced onion one cup of diced sweet bell pepper

Now these is this an orange pepper because that's what I had in my fridge

You can use a red bell pepper or a yellow bell pepper

We're also using three cloves of garlic 1/2 a cup of good-quality Parmesan cheese for our spices

We're gonna use a teaspoon of poultry seasoning. I'm using my homemade version

I'll leave a link down below and in an I card where you can find my recipe a

teaspoon of rub sage a

half a teaspoon of dry thyme 1/2 a teaspoon of dry marjoram and a quarter of a teaspoon of

ground nutmeg I

saw that

Don't wrinkle your nose at the Nutmeg. I promise this will not taste like a pumpkin pie

We also have 1/4 of a cup of olive oil. This is extra-virgin

You can use whatever you have on hand. If you don't have a olive oil, you can use vegetable oil easy peasy

We'll be right back and we'll start cooking this up

All right, we've got the skillet going. I heated up the oil and now we're just gonna saute off all of our veggies

It really does smell amazing. So I've got the onions bell pepper and the UM the garlic going on in here

we're just gonna saute these until the onion is a little bit translucent and it's gonna be perfectly fine if that onion gets a little

bit caramelized

It's not gonna be a problem at all

So we're gonna be back when all of the vegetables are ready for us to move on to the next step

All right, our veggies are done

Sauteing and you can see some of them have a little brown on them and that's fine

You don't want to take this like to total carmelization for real?

So what I am gonna do now though is I'm gonna toast our spices in here with this sautéed veggies

And just get them hydrated up in that nice oil and it's gonna help them to bloom and bring out their flavor

Right, oh man

It smells like Thanksgiving up in here

If you are so inclined you can feel free to saute these vegetables in some bacon nectar if you have some on hand

aka

Leftover bacon fat I didn't think that far ahead and I just went ahead and did olive oil

Olive oil is like super friendly everybody usually has it on hand

and this this recipe is vegetarian if you're if you're of that proclivity and

Also if you wanted to make this vegan

you can just leave the cheese out that I'm gonna put in it and use nutritional yeast instead that will make this completely a

Vegan dish now. We're gonna go ahead

I'm gonna turn the heat down and I'm gonna add the pumpkin and we may or may not need to add a little liquid

When you're talking about making a pizza sauce, you don't want pizza sauce to be super runny

But this may need a little bit of chicken stock or water will be fine

Okay, I do find this to be a little on the thick side

So I'm gonna start adding some chicken stock a couple of tablespoons at a time

I poured myself a half a cup. You do want this to be like sauce. You don't want it to be like

Mashed vegetables like paste, right? Oh, it smells so good

Okay, I still find that to be a little on the fixed side

So I'm gonna go ahead and start adding in a little more you can add water. It doesn't matter right now

We're add a cup of chicken stock, and that's perfect

You just want to simmer this for a minute, but I am gonna add a tablespoon of maple syrup

You don't have to if you don't want to you don't have maple syrup on hand. You can use honey or agave nectar

Or you can leave it out altogether. It's completely up to you now

I didn't have any salt to this because I'm gonna be adding some Parmesan cheese

But I am going to turn off the heat before I do that. This is the perfect consistency for

A pizza sauce and you made it with pumpkin?

Another thing I did want to mention too is you know, there are people who are allergic to Tomatoes

This is a nice alternative to be able to make a pizza sauce that you can enjoy now

I'm gonna go ahead and add the Parmesan cheese in here. Just give it a good stir

I'm gonna let it sit and melt in there

This is gonna add good saltiness to your sauce and it's gonna add a little more creaminess as well. And your sauce is ready

I'm gonna give it a taste just for seasoning

That's really good

I think it doesn't need a little salt. You should salt this to your liking but I'm gonna go ahead and add a little bit

Not too much like a half a teaspoon

Stir it in

Oh, that's good mmm, oh y'all

You could just eat it with a spoon. It's that good. Oh man who knew?

Pumpkin pizza sauce and I will say this is not an original idea

But the other day when Rick and I were brainstorming on different things to do in the run-up to Thanksgiving

He's like what have you made a pizza with pumpkin?

I'm like what and then I'm thinking

well now that he said that my brain started working and I thought well you could make a sauce out of pumpkin I make a

Harvest pizza with it or make a pasta bake with it

Is that what it was

When it grew into this that is how you make pumpkin pizza sauce with just a few simple

Ingredients and it packs a powerful flavor punch. It's not overpowering but it's really really delicious

I hope that you enjoyed today's video

and if you did

Please consider giving it a thumbs up. If you're new to my kitchen and you wandered over here looking for pumpkin pizza sauce

Well, I'm glad you found it and I'm so glad to welcome you in. It's always a pleasure to have new friends

Join me, please be sure and hit that subscribe button

And as always if you are a tried-and-true member of the Noreen's kitchen family be sure and hit the bell

Notification button because we don't want any of you to miss out on all the real food for real people

Real easy recipes that we present all the time right here on our YouTube channel and straight from our kitchen

I hope you give this pumpkin pizza sauce a try sometime soon, and I hope you love it and until next time I'll see you

Oh

For more infomation >> Pumpkin Pizza Sauce ~ Perfect for Autumn ~ Noreen's Kitchen - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Mutation Serum and all Viruses | Kick The Buddy (iOS) - Duration: 9:22.

Welcome to my video

Thank you for this video view

Like, sub, share, support my channel.

Thank you very much

For more infomation >> Mutation Serum and all Viruses | Kick The Buddy (iOS) - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

How to Access & Manage Contacts on Your AT&T AXIA | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:25.

Contacts.

Add a Contact:

Swipe up from the center of the Home screen

to access the Apps tray.

Select the Contacts app.

To add a contact,

select the Add icon in the lower right corner.

Select the desired location to save the contact to.

Enter the contact's name and contact information.

To save the contact, select "SAVE".

Edit a Contact:

To edit a contact,

from the Contacts list select the desired contact.

Select the Edit icon.

Enter the desired information

and select "SAVE" when finished.

Delete a Contact:

To delete a contact,

from the desired Contact list,

select the contact to be deleted.

Select the Menu icon, then select "Delete".

Select "DELETE" to confirm.

Import Contacts from SIM:

From the Contacts list,

select the Menu icon.

Select "Settings",

select "Import".

Select "SIM card".

Select the desired contacts to import,

then select "IMPORT".

Contacts will now be imported.

♪AT&T jingle♪

For more infomation >> How to Access & Manage Contacts on Your AT&T AXIA | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Freaky Nightmare Asylum Survival - New Best Android iOS Game HQ - Duration: 6:05.

Freaky Nightmare Asylum Survival - New Best Android iOS Game HQ

For more infomation >> Freaky Nightmare Asylum Survival - New Best Android iOS Game HQ - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Inappropriate search and seizure in DC - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Inappropriate search and seizure in DC - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Lower Blepharoplasty For Under Eye Fat Bags -- CALL 323-676-0772 -- www.TabanMD.com - Duration: 0:57.

We have a beautiful 29 year-old female here who complains of looking tired

because of under eye bags and dark circles and puffiness so today we're

going to be doing lower blepharoplasty.

Close your eyes

Alright if you already made an incision inside the eyelid so this is scarless

procedure. Expose the fat pockets, this is what's causing the eye bags, we're going

to move it underneath to also feel that hollow part which is causing the dark circles.

We just finished with lower blepharoplasty. You did great, how was it for you?

It was awesome better than I expected. No pain just a

little bit of pressure but pretty much that's it, I'm excited.

Very good.

Thank you.

This is 1 week after lower blepharoplasty. She has some bruising, swelling.

Overall healing nicely.

How was the week for you?

Perfect.

No pain?

No pain.

Very good.

For more infomation >> Lower Blepharoplasty For Under Eye Fat Bags -- CALL 323-676-0772 -- www.TabanMD.com - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

How to Reset Your AT&T AXIA | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 2:44.

Reset Device.

Power Cycle:

There are multiple ways to reset your device

if you are experiencing issues.

The first is to perform a Power Cycle.

To turn the device off,

press and hold the Power/Lock button

located on the right side of the device.

Select "Power off".

To turn the device back on,

press and hold the Power/Lock button.

The device will take a moment to power on.

Restart:

If a Power Cycle doesn't fix the issue,

try performing a device restart.

Press and hold the Power/Lock button,

select "Restart".

The device will take a moment to restart.

Factory Reset:

A factory reset will erase all information on the device

and return it to factory default settings.

It will permanently erase

all personal data, preferences, settings, and content

that is saved to the device.

It is recommended

that you backup important data before proceeding.

The device must also be charged to at least 30%

to perform a factory data reset.

From the Home screen,

swipe down from the Notification bar,

select the Settings icon,

scroll to and select "System".

Select "Reset options".

Select "Erase all data (factory reset)".

Select "RESET PHONE".

Select "ERASE EVERYTHING" to confirm.

The device will take a moment to reset.

Alternate Factory Reset:

If unable to perform the standard master reset

using the previous steps,

try the alternate method

by first powering the device off.

Press and hold the Power/Lock

and Volume Up buttons simultaneously

until the Android Recovery Screen appears.

Release the Power/Lock button

when you see the Android logo.

Then immediately press and hold the Power/Lock button again.

Keep the Volume Up button held down during this process.

Press the Volume Down button

until "Wipe data/factory reset" is highlighted.

Then press the Power/Lock button.

Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Yes"

and then press the Power/Lock button

to begin the reset process.

When the Android Recovery screen displays again,

ensure that "Reboot system now" is highlighted,

then press the Power/Lock button to select.

♪AT&T jingle♪

For more infomation >> How to Reset Your AT&T AXIA | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

How to Change Settings on Your AT&T AXIA | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:32.

Settings Overview.

Notifications & Quick Settings:

To access notifications,

swipe down from the Notification bar.

Notifications will be displayed.

To access expanded Quick Settings,

swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers.

Swipe left to view the second page of Quick Settings.

To change what appears in your Quick Settings,

select the Edit icon.

Select and drag the desired Quick Settings icon

to the desired location

to rearrange the Quick Settings Menu.

When finished, select the Back arrow.

Main Settings:

To access Main Settings,

swipe down from the Notification bar.

Select the Settings icon.

You can also access settings from the Apps tray.

From the Home screen,

swipe up to access the Apps tray.

Select the Settings app.

Main Settings allow you to adjust your device's features

to meet your desired preference.

Here you will find adjustment features

such as Notifications, Display, Apps,

Software Updates, and more.

If you cannot find what you are looking for,

you can search your Settings.

To search through Settings,

select the Search icon at the top of the Settings Menu.

Enter your desired search

and select the most relevant result

to view and edit settings as desired.

♪AT&T jingle♪

For more infomation >> How to Change Settings on Your AT&T AXIA | AT&T Wireless - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

5 Mayonnaise Hair Masks for Luxuriously Soft Hair|HFE♪ - Duration: 12:31.

5 Mayonnaise Hair Masks for Luxuriously Soft Hair

For healthy, beautiful hair, you need to be creative.

Look no further: mayonnaise hair masks are perfect for reviving your hair.

They're very good at counteracting the daily environmental damage your hair is subjected to.

Neglected hair is dull and hungry.

Although you may find mayonnaise-based products at the store, they'll most likely cost you a small fortune.

However, you also have the option of making economical mayonnaise hair masks by yourself at home.

Keep reading and give them a try.

Then pick your favorite mask and make it a part of your beauty routine. .

Mayonnaise and egg hair mask for a nutrition boost.

Our mayonnaise hair masks are great for extra dry hair, especially this one made with eggs.

After applying it, leave it on for several hours for best results.

If you can leave it on the entire night, go for it. This mask boasts the following benefits for your hair:.

Gives shine and life to your hair.

Eliminates dryness and nourishes your scalp.

Eggs contain antioxidants and proteins that strengthen hair from root to end.

Using this mask will result in fewer tangles.

Ingredients. 1 egg, yolk and white.

3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.

6 drops of lemon juice. Preparation.

Beat the egg until it's uniform in color.

Beat in the lemon and mayonnaise.

When the ingredients are completely combined, separate hair into several sections and apply the mask using a brush.

Leave on for 15 minutes.

Wash off with warm water.

Mayonnaise and vitamin E mask for shiny hair.

This mayonnaise and vitamin E mask is wonderful if you want shiny, silky hair.

It nourishes hair from the roots to the tips. This mask is intensely moisturizing, making it ideal for dry hair or people with dandruff.

Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that minimizes hair loss.

 Use this mask at least once a month if you have dry hair, but skip it if your hair is oily.

Ingredients.

1 egg white (amount for shoulder-length hair).

1 teaspoon of vitamin E, or the contents of 3 capsules.

2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.

1 teaspoon of vinegar. Preparation.

Mix the ingredients together, adding one at a time, with a wooden spoon.

Heat up the mayonnaise over low heat until the edges look a little transparent.

Apply the mixture, going in the direction of roots to tips, using a comb or a brush.

Leave on for 25 minutes.

Wash off with warm or room-temperature water.

Basic mayonnaise mask.

Out of all the mayonnaise hair masks out there, this one is the simplest. It just uses natural mayonnaise mixed with a few drops of lemon juice, yet is very powerful.

Its benefits:. Nourishes your scalp.

Prevents dryness caused by fungus, which produces dandruff.

Enhances your hair's natural shine.

Easy to find in stores. Ingredients.

½ cup of mayonnaise.

Juice of half a lemon. Preparation.

Heat up the mayonnaise on the stove until warm.

Add the juice of half a lemon. Mix.

Apply to damp hair.

Leave on for 15 minutes, then wash off.

Mayonnaise, egg and coffee mask.

The combination of coffee, mayonnaise and egg works perfectly for dryness and dandruff.

 Use this mask if you notice that your hair follicles are inflamed, as caffeine can help blood circulation.

Ingredients. ½ cup of mayonnaise. 1 egg.

2 tablespoons of instant coffee.

Preparation.

Beat the egg and add gradually to the mayonnaise.

Stir well and add the coffee.

Apply the mask, going from the roots to the tips, while massaging your scalp.

After coating all of your hair, leave it on for the entire night.

Wash off the following day with cold water and sulfate-free shampoo.

Use the mask two times a week until dandruff disappears.

You can also opt to use it once a week depending on your needs.

Mayonnaise and strawberry mask for oily hair.

Is your hair too oily? Since most mayonnaise masks are very moisturizing, skip the ones above if you're looking for oil-control.

But fortunately, you can still benefit from mayonnaise. However, you'll need an acidic ingredient, which will be strawberries in this case. Strawberries help deeply clean your hair and unclog hair follicles.

The result is a healthier, stronger, cleaner head of hair with a balanced pH.

Ingredients. 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.

10 medium strawberries. Preparation.

Mash the strawberries or use a food processor.

Add the mayonnaise and mix well.

Apply to dry hair, going from the roots to the tips.

Leave on for 2o minutes.

Wash off with cold water.

Which hair mask will you use? If you have oily hair, you can use the last hair mask whenever you like.

As for the others, you would ideally use them two times a month at most, and only on the ends of your hair.

For more infomation >> 5 Mayonnaise Hair Masks for Luxuriously Soft Hair|HFE♪ - Duration: 12:31.

-------------------------------------------

হোমিও প্যাথিক চিকিৎসা হালাল না কি হারাম | Dr Zakir Naik Bangla Lecture New - Duration: 2:14.

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét