Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 26 2019

I heard your rooster is good at playing soccer?

He kicks like this

and flies while dominating the ball

show and tell

Let's see for ourselves

cock-a-doodle-doo

The suspense is real

Get ready, set, go!

Nope

Doesn't perform under pressure

But when the owner starts

Get'cha head in the game

Flies while dominating the ball

Even fakes

Made you look

The rooster's got skills

The flying kick

That technique tho

For more infomation >> Roosters Play Soccer Like A Boss | Kritter Klub - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Try Not to Laugh Funny Kids Fails Jan 2019 | Best Kids Fails Video - Duration: 10:25.

For more infomation >> Try Not to Laugh Funny Kids Fails Jan 2019 | Best Kids Fails Video - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

Python tutorial 8: Escape Character for Strings in Python by Manish Sharma - Duration: 4:39.

What's up Internet!

I am Manish from RebellionRider.com.

Welcome to another Python Programming Language tutorial.

In this video we will learn how to use escape character to work with

strings in Python Programming.

Before we start, I want to tell you that this year I am aiming for 1 lakh subscribers so

please subscribe to the channel if you haven't already.

Also, press that thumbs up button and like this video.

Now let's start.

One thing the last tutorial made very clear to us is that, if a string contains punctuation

marks like double quotes in the middle, enclose it into a pair of single quotes and if a string

contains a punctuation mark like apostrophe then wrap it into a pair of double quotes

Now, suppose you have a habit of enclosing your strings into a pair of single quotes,

and with time that habit has become your programming style.

And, you don't like to constantly switch between single & double quotes.

So what can you do in such a situation?

Similar to various other programming languages, Python provides us another option to handle

punctuation marks of a string in a-lot easier way.

That is by using "Escape Character".

So what is this Escape Character?

Python Interpreter uses Backward Slash or Back slash (\) as escape character.

You can use this escape character to deal with special punctuation marks which come

in the middle of the string that you want to process.

So, how to use it?

Using escape character to handle punctuation marks in python programming is very easy.

You simply have to put the back slash before the punctuation mark which you want to keep

intact in your string.

I\'m Manish from RebellionRider To better understand it let's do some examples.

For the demonstration let's use the same strings which we used in the previous tutorial.

First will be our favourite string which is "What's up internet!"

As you can see this string contains special punctuation mark which is an apostrophe thus

as per the rule, we must enclose this into a pair of double quotes.

I don't know about you, but I heard that rules are made to be broken.

And, I love enclosing my string into a pair of single quotes.

I know, doing that will raise an error.

But still it's worth trying.

print ('what's up Internet!')

As expected we got the error.

If you are not sure why we got this error then I suggest you to watch the last tutorial,

there I have explained it in detail.

Anyways, now let's try to solve this error using escape character.

print ('what\'s up Internet!') let's check the output again.

No errors.

Seems like escape character worked its magic.

Let's do one more example.

This time the string will be "I am going to be a "Python Programmer" very soon."

This string contains an entire phrase enclosed inside a pair of double quotes.

Which means according to the rules we need to wrap this string into a pair of single

quotes.

But who cares about rules.

At least here at rebellion rider we don't.

So let's wrap this string into a pair of double quotes and see what happens.

print ("I am going to be a "Python Programmer" very soon.");

We got the error invalid syntax.

Now let's put escape character and solve the error.

Remember you need to put the escape character right before the punctuation mark which you

want to preserve in your string.

For example in this string we want to keep intact both the double quote marks which are

in the middle of the string.

Thus we will put the back slash right before each of them.

Like this.

print ("I am going to be a \"Python Programmer\" very soon.");

Now when you run this program you will get your string printed as desired.

Let's see.

Here is the output.

That shows quotation marks for enclosing the string doesn't matter, as long as you are

using escape character.

That's the quick tutorial on how to work with string using escape character in Python

Programming.

Hope you enjoyed watching this Python tutorial and learnt something new.

Please don't leave without giving this video a thumbs up.

Also, subscribe to the channel if you haven't already as in the next tutorial we will be

learning how to work with multi line strings in Python.

Thanks for watching.

This is Manish from RebellionRider.com.

For more infomation >> Python tutorial 8: Escape Character for Strings in Python by Manish Sharma - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Những Cặp Đôi Song Ca NHẠC XUÂN Xinh Đẹp Nhất 2019 - Lk Nhạc Tết Song Ca Đáng Nghe Nghe Nhất 2019 - Duration: 53:40.

For more infomation >> Những Cặp Đôi Song Ca NHẠC XUÂN Xinh Đẹp Nhất 2019 - Lk Nhạc Tết Song Ca Đáng Nghe Nghe Nhất 2019 - Duration: 53:40.

-------------------------------------------

Cherry Bomb Muffler - GlassPack Are They Really THAT Good - Duration: 13:16.

what's up guys Rev line 89 here so you're asking yourself this or maybe

stumbled upon this video or Cherry Bomb glass packs really you know as good as

people say or as bad as people say you know I'm here to myth busting of stuff

and if you are interested in a muffler for your vehicle then you want to hear

this video because maybe you don't even care about Cherry Bomb mufflers or maybe

you've never even heard of Cherry Bomb or you just found this video because

you're looking for a new muffler for your ride if it's a v6 a v8 you know

whatever well guys you're gonna see a lot in this

video so let's get to it

okay guys so I am 29 years old and I can say in my lifetime I've had my fair

share of vehicles you might think 29 ok what you've owned three or four vehicles

no guys from the time I was 17 I've owned over well from the time I

turned 17 - now I've owned over 13 vehicles I've worked on a lot of cars I

used to buy cars work on them fix them up sell them and repeat not because you

know I made a killin but because it was a fun hobby of mine I should have

started a channel back then I did not but it is ok because now I got some

knowledge for you guys so now we're talking about the mufflers cherry bomb

black spec muffler has been my go-to muffler ever since I was young because I

did the research but research really doesn't tell you much other than oh it's

good for this application oh it's bad for this no you got to actually install

the product use the product not just for a month or two but for years and years

and I have used it on my fair share of different vehicles so what have I used

the muffler on you guys are going to find out you're gonna see exhaust clips

of my personal vehicles that I've done up in that I've installed I'm gonna have

the setup in the text so you guys are going to be able to see every single

thing hyrum Sam no um that way you can really

decide you know is this the sound I want so let's break down the performance if

you guys want to skip ahead to exhaust um you know go ahead skip me talking but

if you're really interested in this muffler then you guys are gonna want to

hear me what I have to say so let's break down the exhaust performance yes

you will get more torque and horsepower from these mufflers now the mufflers I

recommend are the 23 inch long cherry bomb glass packs I will have links in

the description where you can get these and other cherry bomb products I have

not tested all the other ones because I have seen the most game from these 23

inch long cherry bombs that I didn't waste my money on the shorter ones or

even the bigger ones these are the ones I went with because I

loved you know you want a muffler that performs well but sounds good and my

personal experience I love the cherry pop cherry bomb blast pack sound so

performance you will get you it you know I can't say every application is gonna

get more horsepower torque if you have stock cats and stock exhaust and you

throw cherry bomb glass pack on their stock air intake system and stuff like

that you'll see a little boost but you probably won't be able to notice it if

you change your air intake system you put high flow cats on you put headers on

you put two inch or higher exhaust piping in you put true duals and you get

wider tips exhaust tips with these mufflers you're gonna see a massive gain

from just the mufflers you can do this same set up and then use a stock muffler

or another muffler and test it out test out the dyno specs and then install

these mufflers on that setup you're gonna see a bigger gain because that's

where these mufflers really shine now do you have to do all that stuff know what

I recommend if you are going to do this at least change put headers on

put the dual true tools you want true tools everybody should have true tools

on your car true tools with the next pipe two of these mufflers dual tips and

you're good to go now have I tested a theory of other stuff I have tested

without using true tools without headers with just one look one of these little

guys and yes I've seen performance gains overall so overall pretty much every

application I have seen performance games okay now onto the sound

I love the sound tarragon glass Pat's get louder as they get older because the

insulation inside slowly burns up which is awesome

who doesn't like loud I mean if you're going for an aftermarket muffler you

want loud you want something that you know sounds good but it's not too crazy

now cherry bombs can be crazy depending on the motor as you guys are about to

hear in the video now I put the motor on Chevy vehicles and Ford vehicles what I

can say from this I've put it on v6 Chevy engines up to you know straight

six Chevy engine - 350 v8 carbureted and non carbureted let's say 383 stroker

motor for 400 small-block built motor 454 big-block motor you know I put it on

all those put it on a 4.6 v8 Ford pickup truck um let's see what else

4.0 v6 Ford Mustang so check it out here it out see what you guys think because

you know sure I can tell you all day long that it's the muffler for you guys

that you should get this muffler that it's awesome

but unless you personally hear it and see for yourself

you know maybe it's not the sound for you it might not be maybe flowmaster

super tens or the sound for you or flowmaster forty series

I don't hate flowmaster I like flowmaster I recommend if you go at

flowmaster go with the super tens or the forty series because they seem to be the

best sound and performance but I do recommend cherub

over them that's just my opinion check out the video and see for yourself if

you guys like them alright guys enjoy

Wow

just smoke into Gaza it's cold outside

yeah

my new tips this is temporarily I'm gonna get him welded and move them back

in a little bit more than what they're sticking out town but this is temporary

For more infomation >> Cherry Bomb Muffler - GlassPack Are They Really THAT Good - Duration: 13:16.

-------------------------------------------

Rani Nerjak A Zahri 2019 | راني نرجاك ازهري روعة - Duration: 5:26.

For more infomation >> Rani Nerjak A Zahri 2019 | راني نرجاك ازهري روعة - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

BIENVENUE DANS MA CHAÎNE YOUTUBE! - Duration: 0:49.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét