Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 28 2019

This Pypes Street Pro Cat-Back exhaust is for those of you that have a 1997 all the

way up through the 2006 TJ that are looking for a cat-back exhaust system either because

you want some additional sound because yours was crushed on the trail or because it's simply

rotting through.

This is going to provide a little bit of a deeper and louder exhaust note and it's going

to be a very high-quality material, so you're not going to have to worry about rust in the

future.

This is something that's going to install on your Jeep very easily.

I'm gonna give it a one out of three wrenches, but we'll show you how to get this installed

in just a second.

So, when you're looking at exhaust systems you can really find a couple of different

things.

The way that the TJ is set up with where the muffler sits, most exhaust systems are going

to be a cat-back system.

You have a pipe that comes from the collector to the catalytic converter, directly after

that is the muffler and then you have this over axle-pipe.

So, if you are going to be changing the muffler out, you're most likely also going to be changing

out this over-axle pipe, so again most kits are going to end up being a cat-back system,

that's exactly what this is.

This is by Pypes who are known for building some pretty quality systems, but also at the

lower end of the price point even for the materials that they're using here.

Most exhaust systems are going to vary wildly in price depending on the materials that are

used.

You have aluminized steel 409 stainless, 304 stainless, 304 is going to be the most rust

and corrosion resistant and that's what this is.

So, this is a very high grade of material.

You're not going to have to worry about this rusting through even if you live up in the

northeast or somewhere else if you use a lot of salt on the road like they do up where

we are here.

So, what you're going to get with this system is the new muffler here that is going to give

you that lower and louder exhaust note, you're going to get all the couplers and everything

you need to attach this on to the catalytic converter, which is the part that's going

to be existing on the Jeep after you get your factory exhaust out of the way.

And then as I mentioned before, you're going to have this over-axle pipe that's going to

go from the muffler to the back of the Jeep where you're going to have this turned down

too.

Now, something that does make the system a little bit different and one of the ways that

they are able to save a little bit of money here is that this isn't a fancy polished tip,

it's not, you know, big 3-inch tip that slides over the pipe, it's none of that.

This is simply another mandrel-bend like the rest of the bends in the tube.

It's a little bit of a turndown and it's cut off here.

So, maybe not as flashy maybe not as fancy but it is going to save you some money.

This kit comes in at right around that $300 mark, which I do think is very fair for a

system of this cost.

If you were looking to replace your entire exhaust system, you can do that for about

320 bucks in and around there but it's not going to be this great of material.

And if you step up to a MagnaFlow or Flowmaster one of those bigger name brands in the exhaust

space, you can expect to pay sometimes almost double what you have to pay for this system

and you're not getting a higher grade material.

So, I do think this is going to be a pretty good bargain for a high-quality exhaust system

made of some really nice material.

So, let's go ahead and show you how to get this thing installed.

Tools used for this installation are as follows.

A ratchet, a 15-millimeter socket, a 13-millimeter socket, and a small pry tool.

Now let's begin the installation of our new cat-back exhaust with the removal of our original

cat-back exhaust.

Now, we're gonna use a 13-millimeter socket to disconnect the clamp from the catalytic

converter.

Now, this vehicle is a little old, so it's got a little bit of rust on it and it's probably

gonna put up a good fight, but we're gonna get this off at no problem.

Now, we're ready to go ahead and get our hangars disconnected now that our clamp is disconnected

from the back of our catalytic converter.

Now to do this, I like to use a little bit of spray lubricant on and around the hanger

just to make it easier to slide the rubber hanger off of the steel rod that comes off

of your exhaust.

With our small pry bar, we're gonna go ahead, get this hanger off.

After that one, we're gonna go ahead and get the one that's on our over-axle pipe.

Now, we're ready to go ahead and start getting on our new exhaust up in place and we're gonna

begin with the muffler.

We also have to add the small adapter that comes with our kit.

Now, this is gonna take it from 2-1/4 up to 2-1/2 to fit our new exhaust.

Now the kit does come with many adapters depending on the year of your TJ.

The earlier years, you'll have to use this adapter, later years you're gonna have to

use the adapter for the two-bolt flange that comes in our kit.

I'm just gonna go ahead and slide that in our muffler all the way down and bottom it

out.

Then we'll go ahead and add our clamps to that.

Then we have a smaller clamp to go there.

And slide your muffler up in the place, make sure you got your orientation correct.

Then we're going to go ahead and just leave everything loose for now.

We're gonna get our tailpipe in place and then we'll go back and tighten it all up.

Right now we can go ahead and slide our tailpipe up in place and hanging on hangers.

All right.

Now, with everything installed, we're ready to go ahead and tighten up our clamps.

And we're gonna use a 15-millimeter socket to do so.

And normally when I tighten up my clamps on my exhaust, I like to work my way from the

front of the vehicle to the back, so follow along we'll get everything tightened up.

All right.

Now, with everything lined up and tightened up, you are ready to go with your new cat-back

exhaust on your TJ Jeep Wrangler.

Now, I'm Tony.

And thank you for viewing.

And for more parts and videos like these, make sure you give us a visit at extremeterrain.com.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler TJ Pypes Street Pro Cat-Back Exhaust (1997-2006) Review & Install - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

YG And Nipsey Hussle Face Off In A Close Call By Mozzy | #RateTheBarsVS - Duration: 6:35.

♪ I was in the county with lions ♪

♪ Most of these rappers be lyin' ♪

♪ Cause when I seen 'em, they be quiet ♪

♪ The definition of silence ♪

Facts.

That was like way smooth. That was kinda velvet.

I give it a 2.5.

♪ Lo and behold ♪

Uh, it was tight.

All right. Lemme give that a little three piece.

He, he was doing his Dougie with that.

♪ I need some action while I'm relaxing ♪

♪ And the (bleep) knows gymnastics ♪

Uh... he try to do his Dougie. I'm gonna give him a two.

I'm gonna give him a two. He was yankin'. He was yankin'.

♪ Grind strenous, cash out continous ♪

Oh, he get a four.

That (bleep) talkin' shit.

He talk shit, I don't even know ...

You understand me? He utilizing words ...

You know, I Tweet with words, he, he doing his Dougie. And

I'm saying he has some, he has some jewels to drop in there.

♪ Tryna have a (bleep) baby ♪

I would give him ... I felt like the rhymes,

they didn't have that much depth in it.

I give him a 2.5. It was platinum.

♪ Felt entitled to this fly shit, felt like every bad... ♪

Ooh, he was, he was yankin'. I was feeling that work.

I'ma give him, I'm still give him a 2, I'ma give him a 2.5.

That was just ... 'Cause you know what I'm saying?

It wasn't nothing major. He was just talking his ish.

♪ Gang bang politics, turn me into a politician ♪

♪ The way I move boss shit now ♪

Okay. I'll, I'll function with him.

♪ Gang bang politics, turn me into a politician ♪

♪ True story, well move (bleep) think I'm acting different ♪

♪ True story ♪

Okay. I'm gonna give him, I'm gonna give him a three.

He was talking that ish.

♪ And when we do make it, look at how they gonna try to... ♪

Full block. He get a four.

He has something to talk about on there.

I felt it. It was... It's real.

Period. He get a nickel.

That's crazy. You know, we criticized on the way we live,

and how we interact with the world, and this shit real.

I mean, come on, how you supposed to chill

when there's no chill, your honor?

Just saying, that's my everyday lifestyle,

the things that I deal with;

my people, the same things that they deal with.

It's like I heard Pac

say, "We ain't tryna kill, we just want to live."

We don't want to die. We aint killing to kill.

We killing to live. You feel me? It's either him or ...

You know what I'm saying? So I felt that.

Chills. It gave me chills.

♪ I rose from a Regal, Auroras and Lincoln's ♪

What? No. Come on.

♪ I rose from a Regal, Auroras and Lincoln's ♪

I really rose from that. I remember the Aurora.

I was trying to put phones on that.

♪ Low-pros on Alpina's, to German drop top two-seaters ♪

He crazy. He get a nickel. I'ma give him a nickel.

♪ Was young and prestigious, phone was matching my beeper ♪

♪ How the (bleep) you gonna reach him ♪

♪ He makin' more than his teachers ♪

True story.

This line, that sound like Mozzy, right there.

♪ I was in the county with lions ♪

♪ Most of these rappers be lyin' ♪

♪ Cause when I seen 'em, they be quiet ♪

♪ The definition of silence ♪

Facts. You feel me?

I just felt like that ain't cut from that cloth

and you could tell. It ain't present.

You can hear it, you can hear it in they music.

You could see it ... It's not matching.

They music and they lifestyle is not in sync.

It don't match up. So that's a nickel.

I'ma give him a nickel 'cause I was in the bounty with lions.

♪ Most of these rappers be lyin' ♪

♪ When I seen 'em, they be quiet ♪

♪ The definition of silence ♪

♪ I like (bleep) that's lightskin-ed ♪

♪ With a whole lot of class, and get right with it ♪

♪ Like a lolli till it's like liquid ♪

He was busting. I'ma give him a four 'cause he was busting

and he woulda got a nickel if she was more dark-skinned.

See, if she was a little darker, he woulda got a nickel. My boy.

Love. Hey!

No! Ah, look, you know.

Hey, no. I knew it was somebody political.

Yeah.

It touched me. The politics touched me.

That's crazy. Why y'all do me like that?

Oh man, G, Nip, you know I love you all to death.

Oh G-O-D, man. Don't take nothing ...

I was going with ... It's a game, man. You hear me?

Love you all to death. G-O-D. Gangland Landlord. Ooh.

For more infomation >> YG And Nipsey Hussle Face Off In A Close Call By Mozzy | #RateTheBarsVS - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

6 Mass Shootings In 4 Days, And Americans Didn't Even Notice - Duration: 4:01.

Well, it's the first Monday following the government reopening this past week, the end

of the week.

So a lot of furloughed workers are returning to work today, national park starting to reopen

after the cleaning process begins.

Uh, but what's really interesting is the fact that Republicans over the weekend, we're attempting

to distance themselves from the government shutdown that lasted 35 days and became the

longest in US history.

You had people like Susan Collins and Marco Rubio going on the Sunday talk shows, trying

to say, listen, we shouldn't ever shut down the government.

It's a bad negotiating tactic.

It never works.

And usually it hurts the people who instigated it.

Uh, you know, that's actually what Marco Rubio said.

It hurts the people who instigated it.

So Rubio, there is admitting Donald Trump instigated it.

Republicans instigated it and they lost big time.

So he and Susan Collins are out there saying, look, we shouldn't ever do this again.

This is bad policy.

Nobody likes this.

Let's, let's move on.

And then you have people like Mick Mulvaney, you have Kevin McCarthy, the House minority

leader.

You have Ted Cruz.

Those folks are out there trying to distance themselves from the shutdown in another way.

They're actually blaming the Democrats for the shutdown even happening there.

Just abdicating all responsibility and saying, look what these Democrats did to you.

Ignore the video that's still viral right now with Trump saying he'll own the shutdown

and he's going to shut it down and he'll take the blame and it's all on him.

Forget that.

That even happened.

Let's just keep calling it Schumer shut down.

In fact, let's make a clever little Hashtag of Schumer shut down, which is what Ted Cruz

did.

It's what Mick Mulvaney was saying.

He said Republicans were the only ones who were trying to bargain seriously here.

McCarthy said that Donald Trump was doing a great job with his negotiating tactics.

Yeah, that's not true.

None of this is true.

Your Guy Lost Your guys shut down the government.

Your guy and your party repeatedly refused to take up democratic passed legislation that

would have reopened the federal government and given furloughed workers their back pay.

That was all you.

You did that, but right now what we're witnessing is republicans attempting to rewrite history

specifically the last 40 days or so.

They want us to think that it was either the Democrats' fault that had happened or that

every republican who joined in it really regrets it and they'll never do it again and they've

learned their lesson and they're going to move on.

The truth is that we're only three weeks away from another government shutdown.

The Democrats are not going to budge and they should not budge.

Nancy Pelosi, you know, a lot of people had concerns about her becoming how speaker, again,

I was one of them and I will freely admit that and I will also freely admit that I guess

on this particular issue I was wrong.

Nancy stood up.

She stood her ground and she forced Trump into a corner and he was forced to back down.

So I am proud of Nancy Pelosi for that.

I'm proud of everything she has done during this shutdown and I hope that she continues

it and I hope that three weeks from now when Trump understands he will not get the funding

for that wall.

We do not go through another, another government shutdown and he decides to cut his losses.

Tell aunt ann coulter to basically go live in a hole somewhere because nobody wants to

hear from you and we're going to get by with government as usual.

That's what needs to happen.

Trump needs to turn off the Fox News.

He needs to stop listening to Ann Coulter.

Stop letting rush limbaugh tell them what to do and he needs to do what's best for this

country and what the American public wants.

And that is to not shut down the government.

And more importantly, not build a wall of steel slats along our southern border.

For more infomation >> 6 Mass Shootings In 4 Days, And Americans Didn't Even Notice - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Girl named stacy (fabian secon) - Lyrics - Duration: 2:34.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Girl named stacy (fabian secon) - Lyrics - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

شاهد ماذا يحدث في الحمامات العامة ؟ - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> شاهد ماذا يحدث في الحمامات العامة ؟ - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

বিয়ে করলেন অঙ্কিতা,দেখুন বিয়ের প্রথম ছবি ! | Actress Ankita Majumder And Soumitra Paul Wedding News - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> বিয়ে করলেন অঙ্কিতা,দেখুন বিয়ের প্রথম ছবি ! | Actress Ankita Majumder And Soumitra Paul Wedding News - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO GET REAL ESTATE CLIENTS WITH FACEBOOK ADS - Duration: 18:21.

What's up guys Jason Wardrop here and in this video, I'm gonna break down exactly how to get real estate clients through facebook advertising

now the reason why I'm making this video is because a lot of you have been reaching out to me lately asking me about how

To go through and get clients how to run ads for clients. I'll do all that stuff

And so I figured I just make this video really quick showing you guys the two key funnels that I use it'll even show you

Several of the Facebook ads that I use I'm running currently that are performing extremely

Well now I know a lot of you guys have also reached out to me about

Mentorship and kind of going through and coaching you through this whole process and so I've been wanting to do this for a while

But I just kind of been procrastinating delaying and putting it off

But what I'm gonna do is I'm finally going to put together a course for you guys breaking down exactly what I do to acquire

clients

how to run ads for clients how to get success for them and how to scale things up to six figures and then how I've

Even gone through and scale things up to over seven figures multiple seven figures in the last couple of years

So if you guys want that I'm going to add a link to a wait list

I'm still working on kind of like the outline of all that stuff

But hopefully in the next month or so I want to put together something really

Solid really good for you guys

so I don't wanted to surround some crap and

the nice thing is is this course will be something that's different than a lot of these other courses out there where

Most of these guys are making all their money

They're making all their money selling you the course, which I'm actually going in here. And as you guys have been following my channel

I'm doing it

I'm doing it day in and day out and this is my main source of revenue my main business and

So I want to go through and just be completely

Transparent and show you guys all of that

Right now with that said if you are brand new here the channel first of all

My name is Jason Wardrop and I launched new videos every single week on how to generate more leads

Make more money and grow your business

So if you're brand new here, make sure you subscribe and hit that notification bell

So you'll be notified every single time a new video is launched

And also with that said before we dive into you know

my funnels and my ads and all this stuff just to show you guys that I have a tiny bit of an idea of what

I'm talking about this is inside of one of my Facebook Ads accounts right here

And this is just one campaign and you look right here. This is the last 30 days so December

26 2018 it's January 24th. So we'll refresh this just so you guys know that it's real and

This is how much money I've spent in the last 30 days. So we've got about seventy seven thousand dollars

And for those you guys wondering like well, that's just you running all the ads for all your clients

This is not including any of our clients. We've got separate as accounts for every single one of our clients. This is purely

client acquisition

Right here. So seventy seven thousand dollars which you know just a little bit over twenty five hundred dollars per day

and I actually just went through you can see I've got

Several ad sets that just created and so tons new ad sets going live on Sunday

so I just want to get that out of the way and for those you guys were like brand-new here and thinking oh I'm with

The sky even know what he's talking about

I've got a little bit experience and that's why I want to go through break down and share with you if you are new here

or if you've been around for some time now now guys keep in mind that running Facebook Ads is

After you go through if you're just starting out with your real estate digital marketing agency

This is after you've gone through and done all the organic methods and after you've already got some solid

clients because if you don't have that

Basic core process in place and you haven't done some of the free ways to go through and get phone calls

Set appointments to go and make the sales and you don't have that done

Then you're gonna be going through and investing money into something. That's not really proven

So you're gonna be wasting quite a bit of money when you're first getting started

So you want to go through make sure you are doing those organic free methods of posting Facebook groups and your Facebook page

LinkedIn all these different things that I talked about in other videos a lot of different free strategies going to networking

Events being in connecting with in person with different people

But then once you've kind of got to a point where like man, I'm doing all these organic things

I'm getting clients, but it's just not enough

I'm not growing as fast as I want to grow then that's where Facebook Ads

Really come into play and you know, I talked about Facebook Ads Instagram ads

It's really the same thing because obviously Facebook owns Instagram as well

So basically, I'll let me just show you really quick the two key funnels that I actually run ads to and then here second

I'll show you some actual ads that I'm currently running right now that are performing extremely well and I'll break down why they're performing well

and how you can kind of like

model not copy guys

because obviously

You'll see that these are very specific to me but model are kind of some of the results that I'm doing with these Facebook ads

So the first thing before you even run a Facebook ad guys it all is big-time where you're running the ad

Okay

Like what funnel you're running it to and I was just talking to

Zack Weiss who is one of you guys one of the viewers with the channel here and

He was talking about how he's wanting to help a realtor

Who's got some coaching programs all that stuff go through and you know make sales of his course and he had I think it was

like a fifty dollar course and

really at a fifty dollar course level like you're never gonna make money running Facebook Ads to like a fifty dollar course if you're gonna

Make money you have to have either like the logout sales funnel or sell a higher ticket item

and so what we do is we just go through and we sell a little bit higher ticket item to get people on our

Agency to actually go through and work with them. So this is the very first funnel that I go through and run

and you can see right here guys that the like

Landing page doesn't have to be something super pretty not to spend a lot of time on it

this is actually a very high performing high converting style right here where if you look at a lot of like the big

Marketers out there. This is a very similar style because look it's all white space

So it doesn't really take a long time for this page load

You've got a big clear head line up the top right here this buttons right there

So if they're pulling up on a mobile phone, it's going to be above the fold and an important thing to note

is that you want to make sure that you're pulling these up on your mobile phone to make sure that your landing page is

Optimized for mobile because 80 to 90% of your traffic's gonna be coming from mobile

So after they come here, what we're gonna do is have a value video, okay?

So this value video is basically to break down and talk about a story of you know

An agent that I worked with that, you know at the beginning stage

This is where before state they're after state and how we went through and it was it we're able to take them to that

After state where you know most agents want where most IDs are gonna want consistency. They're gonna want lead generation

They're well-proven lead follow-up all that stuff. But big thing really is consistency because you know as soon as you close one deal

You're only as good as your last deal and so that's a very important concept to hit with Realtors and honestly

Most business owners write a lot of business owners. They don't have that recurring revenue

They don't have that, you know monthly every single time if they make a sale. They've got it coming in

And so you got to make sure that you're focusing on

Consistency here, and this is really to build rapport because we're running Facebook Ads

Obviously you can go through and market your video right here this value video to your warm audience. People already know who you are

they like you they trust you and you're gonna get right out of the gate some really just easy sales just because

That's just how it goes. Right? Like they already know you they trust you they want you to help them out

And so you get some easy sales, but for all the other people who don't know who you are

Okay, the cold market they're gonna need to build some you're gonna need to build some rapport and Trust with them

And so that's why this value video

So you can see it's about 18 minutes and 46 seconds

It's about 20 minute video. And then once they're like watching it like ah, man, this is awesome

I'm ready to get started. They hit yes. I'm ready to jump in and then this takes them to an

Application where they're gonna go through and fill out some details cuz one thing you guys are gonna find out

It's very easy to go through and generate a li. That's really not the hard part

The hard part is going through and making sure you're spending your time with the most qualified prospects people that are you know

They're not brand new agents. They're not brand new to whatever business are doing

They're actually making some money so that they can invest some money into having you help them take their business to the next level

So you can see right here

We just kind of asked some basic information how many years you've been in real estate how many deals you're closing?

Monthly average Commission and then once they hit submit right here

We're taking them to an appointment scheduling app right here so you can see right here

What we do is we only have the next few days available

the reason being is because if someone sets an appointment a week or two weeks out most likely they're going to forget it and

honestly, what I would do here is

Friday the 25th day, which you guys are probably watching this video at a later date. I know that

But what I would probably do is only have the next three days where it's got the next four

But you know if it's Friday and they're not scheduled until next Thursday

Chances are they're probably going to forget even if you're gonna do relentless follow-up

So I'd even just have the next three days right there

And then they come in here click on this and you can see kind of the calendar. We've got 12 to 3 p.m

Kind of that afternoon time set up where they can go through and schedule appointments then once a scheduled appointment

Confirms it and then there's tax reminders email reminders all that. So they're gonna go and show up on the phone call, but

Key thing here, even if somebody scheduled an appointment

But if they haven't gone through and you know if they're not a good fit

We usually reach out to them and say hey

look

It looks like you're probably not at the level right now that that we're looking for

But what we can do is we've got these different trainings

So we kind of offer some lower ticket item the AUSA is going to work out a lot better for them

anyway in the long run because it's gonna be a lot more in their budget as well as

It's not going to go through and waste a lot of our time or their time on those phone calls

Ok

so that is the first one and that this is the first one that you want to start with because with this you're gonna get

a lot of

Applications depending on how much obviously you're spending on your advertising

But this is going to go through get the most amount of phone calls

So you can practice those sales skills get those people in

Kind of hear their pain points what you can do to go through and help them and then once you've kind of got a lot

of that nailed down, which honestly guys

You can easily go through and scale up your business to multiple six figures using this exact format right here

You don't really need in this next step

and so if I were you just start now, I would focus on 100% the organic strategies get your business up to a

$10,000 per month level then

once you're at that point start investing into Facebook Ads running it at a

I funnel just like this and inside of that agency course that coaching consulting course

I'm putting together for you all which the the link to the waitlist is right down below this video

I'm gonna have this exact funnel that you guys can just basically copy and paste and use in your business. Right because it's tested

It's proven to convert. I already know it works. We've been running it quite a bit

And so you guys will get access to this as well as this other one

now, this is an automated webinar where this is where this is selling more of light a

Monthly subscription or what? We do sometimes and say hey we pre sell the quarter and do a little bit of a discount

This one is selling a thousand dollar ticket item

and so this is just going through and

You're gonna get a lot of people going through and registering for this and this is where I'm running a majority of my advertising budget

So pretty much all this seventy seven thousand dollars is going towards that actually all of that because this is just this one campaign

right and so all this is going towards I'm actually this is a

Automated webinar where they can go through and sign up for some day and time, but that's all going to a live webinar

Which I do every single week because I like to jump on live with my clients and be able to answer questions right there

instead of just having this automated experience and if they're unable to attend live, obviously

You've got the automation in place where they can go through and attend it at a different time

But I like to get on with as many people as possible

Every single week live just because you're able to build that much deeper of rapport

Answer the questions really get them what they want and what they're looking for

Okay

So just really quick guys a quick recap before I show you guys these Facebook ads one

Use the organic methods that I've talked about right here on this channel and that inside of my agency course

We'll be talking about as well in detail

And use those to get to ten thousand dollars per month. Once you're at ten thousand dollars per month take a portion of that money

Invest into Facebook ads into this value video funnel right here or they're gonna be filling out the application

Going to scheduling a call with you and then confirming those calls and you're doing phone sales right there

and then honestly

I wouldn't even really move into this next phase until you're making probably a hundred grand a month with this simple strategy right here

Okay, and then at that point you can go and explore some of the automated of live webinars. It's just a lot more difficult

It's a little bit different concept different

Strategy and all that stuff. So that's exactly the the lay out the process

So if you're looking how to get your own real estate clients for your own real estate

digital marketing agency

Those are the first three steps that I would take one organic methods to ten thousand dollars per month to

Value video to 100 grand per month then that let's talk and we can talk about getting an automated or a live webinar

Ideally alive first up and running for your business. Okay, so now some of the

Facebook ads that work extremely. Well, okay

the thing is is one thing that you got to keep in mind if you're running a ad to a

Value video like this and you want clients that are gonna be able to invest a little bit more money in you

You don't want to be calling out the rookie agents right like look over here

I'm calling out the rookie agents right here because I'm trying to take someone from

Complete beginner to success to six figures per year in their their real estate business

But if you want somebody that's more of like that seven-figure mark

Make sure you're calling out the right person. Okay

So if you're gonna be going and running these rookie realtor clothes 11 deals in four months

This is gonna be the most broad market. It's gonna bring in the most amount of real estate agents

The only thing is is when you get them on the phone call, they're gonna be rookies

Right, so they're not gonna have money to go through and invest 1500 to 2000 dollars per month with you

But basically you can see right here

I recently started doing this and this has actually been working extremely well, so if you guys do have past real estate clients

And they've had success

Jump on a call right here video it record it. It just works amazingly

Well this ad right here I think is getting like leads for four to five dollars per lead and it's absolutely crushing it. So

anyway, guys

I would highly recommend kind of like doing this strategy of interviewing your clients

Getting that success story on video that you can post on YouTube Facebook runs the Facebook Ads Instagram, whatever it is

And then here's another one. This one is calling out real estate agents and brokers

Okay

So this is kind of this could be for a higher

ticket item right where you're going through and work with more experienced people and if you want to go through and say hey all

7-figure real estate agents or if you're closing ten deals per month. This is for you or something like that

and so then I go through break down a couple paragraphs of

Basically, what is working well for Debbie right here and then a link out to the page

Okay

And this is one where Debbie was she was actually kind enough to go through and do the video on her own

Most agents have a hard

or most people just in general have a hard time doing the own video right then and there and so this isn't very common and

Then here's another one going through and if somebody posts in your Facebook group on your Facebook page

Or they tell you something go and highlight that right

So I go through this is an exact quote from Jamie right here that she posted in our Facebook group

And so I looked I said, you know look Jamie is so exciting. My first post was published. So some 48 hours ago

So I tell their experience and I say look guys Jamie and once again, I'm going after more of the beginner agents

Right, so just keep that in mind when you're running towards a higher ticket item

So look, Jamie literally knew nothing about Facebook ads when she started

Okay

There's no reason you can't do this to like look at the success she got and she didn't know anything when she first got started

Okay, you can do this

You want to empower them you want to tell people like if you're training them let them know that you can do this

Okay, if you're gonna be doing it for them

Empower them and let them know that hey look I can take all this off your plate and let you know how to go through

And do this and then I have the call to action

Hey, if you'd like to attend a free training boom boom boom, or if you're doing the value video, you know, hey

I've got this this free

Video, I've got this food training for you go through and show you how to you know?

Add an extra 30 or 35 new qualified prospects each week to your database. Okay?

So anyway guys that is exactly those are the two funnels and I kind of broke that down

Organic to $10,000 per month this value beauty - 100 grand a month webinar as past 100 grand a month

Here are some of the Facebook ads right and then here is proof that I'm going through

I'm spending quite a bit of money on this. So I've got a good sense of how this all works for you guys

So also if you guys do want some my consulting mentorship any of that stuff, honestly

like wasn't really gonna jump in and do this stuff until a lot of people are asking and

It's now at that point where I'm getting a lot of you ask me, which is great

I want to help out as many as few as possible

And honestly, that's where I like I get a lot of my enjoyment is like you digital marketers. I'm a digital marketer

We're kind of the same person

And so I want to be able to help you guys out as well because I know where I was at

When I was first getting started I didn't really know where to turn

And like, you know the path go through and get success kind of learn

It's really the hard way of going through and just like trial and error experimenting

So if I could shortcut any of that for you guys

That would be my goal. So with that said thanks so much for watching and jump into that weightless

And I'll let you guys know when we launched that course

And then also if you're brand new here

Make sure you subscribe hit that notification bell if you enjoyed the video give it a thumbs up

I would greatly appreciate that because it helps other people just like you find this content and

Be able to learn from it and grow their business as well

So thanks so much for watching guys, and I will see you in the next video

For more infomation >> HOW TO GET REAL ESTATE CLIENTS WITH FACEBOOK ADS - Duration: 18:21.

-------------------------------------------

Affordable Dental Plans To Smile About | Humana - Duration: 3:01.

Are you looking for affordable dental insurance?

Do you want a plan that covers the important things like check-ups and cleanings?

Humana has the dental coverage you need at a price that will make you smile.

Grandma, grandma!

I lost a tooth!

It's my first one!

See?

Humana dental plans start at just seventeen dollars a month.

And there are no exclusions for pre-existing conditions, no age requirements and you can't

be turned down for coverage.

Now, you can get the dental insurance you need.

Call for a free quote.

1-877-691-8895.

The call is easy and it only takes a few minutes.

Or, you can also get a free quote online.

The tooth fairy is going to visit me, grandpa.

Is that so?

Tonight!

Experts agree there's a strong connection between a healthy mouth and your overall good

health.

That's why it's important to get a Humana dental plan.

It covers two cleanings and two check-ups every year, just what your dentist recommends.

And you'll pay little or nothing for office visits.

Plus, you're 100% covered for preventive care such as oral exams and X-rays.

You'll be amazed how affordable Humana dental insurance can be.

You can call the number on your screen or go online right now and get your personalized

price quote.

And when you call, we'll also send you this handy Dental Quote Guide, with more details

about Humana insurance and coverage.

The quote guide is free, and it's yours just for calling.

So, pick up the phone right now.

In addition to affordable dental plans, Humana also has vision plans with premiums starting

at fifteen dollars a month.

Humana vision plans include annual eye exams, with a low fifteen-dollar copayment.

Plus, you'll get savings on eyeglasses, lenses and frames.

With dental plans starting at seventeen dollars and vision plans starting at fifteen dollars,

Humana has the coverage you need at the affordable price you want.

How much could you save?

There's a quick and easy way to find out.

You can get a price quote by calling 1-877-691-8895 or visit SignUpForHumanaDental.com.

The call only takes a couple of minutes, and there is no obligation to buy anything.

And when you call, be sure to ask about our plans designed exclusively for veterans and

their families.

The call is free, the guide is free and the price quote is free.

So, what are you waiting for?

Make the call today, 1-877-691-8895, or visit us online at

SignUpForHumanaDental.com.

Call 1-877-691-8895.

That's 1-877-691-8895 or visit SignUpForHumanaDental.com.

For more infomation >> Affordable Dental Plans To Smile About | Humana - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

10 Ways to Protect Yourself from EMF Exposure - Duration: 6:27.

Electromagnetic field (EMF) exposure is linked to many acute and chronic illnesses and conditions,

and electrical sensitivities are a serious emerging public health concern in which most

doctors have no training.

Everyday we are exposed to EMFs from a number of common sources that can be found where

we live and work.

Here are some tips to help you lessen or even avoid exposure:

The Office and Computing Area

1) Whenever possible, avoid working directly on a laptop computer by plugging in a secondary

keyboard and mouse to help lessen your exposure (this is especially helpful if you are working

on it for extended periods of time).

I highly recommend to avoid placing a laptop on your lap, especially when it's plugged

in.

Many laptop computers produce a strong EMF, especially when plugged in to an electrical

outlet as they are charging a battery in close proximity to where you rest your hands or

your computer.

2) When replacing (or updating) your computer monitor or TV, opt for a liquid crystal display

(LCD).

LCDs emit much less radiation than the old CRT style monitors that use a cathode ray

gun to excite the phosphors on the screen.

3) Clean up the electrical power cords and transformers around your computer and desk

and reroute them away from your feet and seating area.

Transformers and power bars around your feet while you work can be a huge EMF exposure

point, especially if you spend a lot of time on your computer.

Wireless Technology

4) Avoid installing a wireless network (wi-fi) in your home.

In October of 2007, the German government advised its public to avoid using wi-fi because

of the possible health risks they pose.

Wireless routers emit electromagnetic radiation even when they aren't in use.

5) When purchasing a cordless phone, try to avoid one that uses DECT technology.

In 2005 the German government also banned this type of wireless technology.

The base station of these phones constantly transmits a strong radio frequency signal,

even when the handset is just sitting idle in the cradle.

If you have one, keep it turned off as much as possible.

DECT technology is also used in some baby monitors, so be sure to phone the manufacturer

prior to purchasing one to see this type of technology was used in its production.

6) Limit the time you spend talking on cellular and cordless phones and only let children

under 14 use them for short periods of time (when absolutely necessary).

Lately we've been hearing about the possible health risks associated with cell phone radiation.

It is important to understand that cordless phones use electromagnetic radiation to communicate

– just like cell phones – and radiation exposure is cumulative no matter what the

source.

Electrical Wiring and Devices

7) Unplug all electrical power cords and devices that are not in use and limit the use of electrical

devices in the bedroom.

All devices plugged into live electrical outlets including innocuous lamps and clock radios

emit an electric field.

However, if an electrical device is unplugged, it will not produce an electric or a magnetic

field.

EMFs can suppress the function of melatonin, a chemical essential for proper sleep, so

it is important to clean up the electrical cords and devices around your bed.

One recommendation is to switch your plug-in clock radio for a battery-operated one instead.

Lighting

8) Avoid installing low-voltage (12 volt) halogen, florescent tube and energy-efficient

compact fluorescent lighting (CFL).

Virtually all of these energy-efficient technologies can throw a nasty EMF from their ballast or

transformer.

But that's not all: they can also create "dirty electricity" (high-frequency radiation

that emanates from your home's wiring).

The good news is that cleaner LCD lighting technology is just around the corner so wait

for it to develop and come down in price before you do major lighting upgrades.

9) Replace all the dimmer switches in your house with regular "on/off" switches.

Even when turned completely on to full power, a dimmer chops-off part of the electrical

current, then it discards in the form of a strong electromagnetic field – in addition

to polluting the rest of your home's grid with dirty electricity.

Dirty Electricity

10) The most important thing you can do to avoid ongoing exposure to EMF is to install

Graham-Stetzer filters in your home and office to reduce the amount of dirty electricity

in your electrical wiring and devices.

In a number of recent scientific tests, many subjects' health and alertness benefitted

greatly when the filters were installed in their homes and schools.

If you or someone in your family is demonstrating symptoms of "Electrical Hypersensitivity"

you may want to consider having your home inspected for dirty electricity and other

EMF sources.

Protect Yourself EMR Shield, experts in electromagnetic radiation, recommend that you wear an Aires

Defender Infinity around your neck, attach an Aires Shield Extreme to your phone and

use the Aires Black Crystal for your laptop, computer, TV and gaming devices.

For more infomation >> 10 Ways to Protect Yourself from EMF Exposure - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Sisters Together: Taking Steps Towards Better Health - Duration: 4:30.

DANNIELLE NELSON: Four years ago, I really was just searching for something to kind of

fill a void almost, and just searching for support.

RHONDA BAYLESS: If you're ready to take care of your health, but don't know how to take

care of your health, this is what Sisters Together is about.

RHONDA: We were looking for an evidence-based program to target women here in Indianapolis.

At the time, we couldn't identify any programs that involve fitness and nutrition, and so

really through a Google search, to be very honest, it popped up.

And so with that, we just pulled the guide down and downloaded it and followed it.

And as simple as that.

RHONDA: The Sisters Together program is a program that targets women 18 and over, particularly

black women, in regards to reducing the rates of obesity.

DANNIELLE: It provides the support that we need to get moving.

It encourages everybody to be healthy all around the board, whether it's physical health,

mental health, whatever.

RHONDA: It's a community-based program that can be implemented anywhere - it can be implemented

by a health department or a church or a neighborhood organization, it's that easy to do.

RHONDA: The program guide is a great instrument and tool if you really know nothing about

program design.

It goes step by step in how you put a program together.

RHONDA: It helped us to stay structured as far as, you know, sign-in sheets and follow-up

and evaluation and helping women set goals and things like that.

DANNIELLE: My favorite part would have to be the walks.

I love the walks.

I used to not walk, I would cry about walking, and it was like the worst thing, I just hated

to walk.

But as I begin to take my health more seriously, it began to be more of a passion for me.

DANNIELLE: At one point, I was on 31 different medications.

And once I decided to put me first and take my health back into my own hands, now I take

a multivitamin and that's it.

RHONDA: It helps you to look at – well, where should you have this program?

How do you recruit women?

How do you market?

How do you get partners in your community?

How do you raise money?

How do you write a budget?

All those kinds of things are in the guide.

DANNIELLE: We actually have a lot of things that I like to say are "bae" and baby-friendly.

So if you have children, don't let that be a discouragement or a barrier.

RHONDA: What we have found in the past is that some black women won't work out because

of their hair, sweating out their hair.

So there's actually a hair tip in there about how to wrap your hair and hair care

and things like that.

RHONDA: In thinking about sustaining your program, partnerships need to happen.

There's a lot of things that we've done, we don't have a budget for.

You know, yoga - we did a yoga mat drive.

Actually, we had another organization that did a yoga mat drive for us.

And so they were able to donate about 30 yoga mats to us, for us to do yoga with our women

in Sisters Together.

So it's really about being creative in your partnerships.

DANNIELLE: You know sometimes when you're trying to get moving and get healthy, it seems

like a very lonely place sometimes.

But when you have programs like Sisters Together, it's not lonely at all, you have the support

of your sisters.

You have a lot of resources to pull from.

RHONDA: If you're walking with three women every day, that is wonderful!

Because that three women is going to become six, nine and on.

You have to keep going.

DANNIELLE: Start it.

If you have the vision... roll with the vision and the people will come.

RHONDA: So no, we're not the marathon runners.

We're not that group, but we are the group that is going to get you started and get you

moving and help you to understand how to make healthier food choices for you and your family.

For more infomation >> Sisters Together: Taking Steps Towards Better Health - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Climber - tap tap clicker simulator (by Elon Maks) - Trailer Gameplay Game (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 3:46.

Climber - tap tap clicker simulator (by Elon Maks) - Trailer Gameplay Game (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Climber - tap tap clicker simulator (by Elon Maks) - Trailer Gameplay Game (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms (Mock Jensen country EDM cover) - Duration: 3:02.

Tell me do you think it'd be all right If I could just crash here tonight

You can see I'm in no shape for driving And anyway I've got no place to go

And you know it might not be that bad You were the best I'd ever had

If I hadn't blown the whole thing years ago I might not be alone

Tomorrow we can drive around this town And let the cops chase us around

The past is gone but something might be found To take its place...

Hey jealousy And you can trust me not to think

And not to sleep around If you don't expect too much from me

You might not be let down 'Cause all I really want is to be with you

Feeling like I matter too If I hadn't blown the whole thing years ago

I might be here with you Tomorrow we can drive around this town

And let the cops chase us around The past is gone but something might be found

To take its place...

Hey jealousy And you can trust me not to think

And not to sleep around If you don't expect too much from me

You might not be let down

For more infomation >> Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms (Mock Jensen country EDM cover) - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Kelowna Home Inspector - Murray Klingbeil, Amerispec - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Kelowna Home Inspector - Murray Klingbeil, Amerispec - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Elizabeth Olsen Datinh ( Wanda Maximoff ) // Relationship Elizabeth Olsen ( 2012 - 2019 ) - Duration: 3:58.

If you want more, please SUBSCRIBE, Thank You...! help us to reach 500.000

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét