Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 26 2019

Hi, I'm Jan Richardson

And I'm Jack Hartmann

Let's work together and learn our sight words even better

I love learning my sight words

I have fun with sight words

I know lot's of sight words

They help me read and write

Let's learn the sight word am

Here we go

Read it out loud

am

Read it quietly

am

Read it in your head

am

Now look carefully and tell me

What's the missing letter?

Say it before I do

a

m

Now look carefully and tell me

The two missing letters

am

I love learning my sight words

I have fun with sight words

I know lot's of sight words

They help me read and write

Now mix and fix the sight word am

Put the letters in the right order

What letter comes first?

a

What letter comes last?

m

am

I love learning my sight words

I have fun with sight words

I know lot's of sight words

They help me read and write

We learned the sight word am

For more infomation >> Jan Richardson Sight Words | Level A | Am | Jack Hartmann - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Macaroni Recipe | How to make macaroni | Masala veg macaroni recipe without chicken - Duration: 4:20.

macaroni

simple macaroni recipe

fms bawarchi khana

For more infomation >> Simple Macaroni Recipe | How to make macaroni | Masala veg macaroni recipe without chicken - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

THE NEW BUILD FOR KODI 17.6 - JANUARY 2019 - SILK - Duration: 9:49.

For more infomation >> THE NEW BUILD FOR KODI 17.6 - JANUARY 2019 - SILK - Duration: 9:49.

-------------------------------------------

Aplica VASELINA y MIEL En tu Cara y Mira lo que Sucede 👀 Las Mujeres Están al 100 de FELICES Con - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Aplica VASELINA y MIEL En tu Cara y Mira lo que Sucede 👀 Las Mujeres Están al 100 de FELICES Con - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

ШИКАРНЫЙ ПОПЕРЕЧНЫЙ ПОШИВ ШУБЫ из белого песца. Как сшить полушубок-трансформер из шкурок песца - Duration: 11:39.

For more infomation >> ШИКАРНЫЙ ПОПЕРЕЧНЫЙ ПОШИВ ШУБЫ из белого песца. Как сшить полушубок-трансформер из шкурок песца - Duration: 11:39.

-------------------------------------------

PART 2 STINKY Thai Massage - The Lollipop (Bangkok, Thailand) Asoke - Duration: 15:40.

Hello, everyone.

You must be wondering why I titled this video...

"STINKY THAI MASSAGE"

There is a very good reason for that.

As I wrote in the the description,

the massage was not that bad.

She did a lot of stretching, some new ones,

which I quite enjoyed.

The problem was...

that this was not the cleanest place I've seen.

In fact, it was one of the dirtiest,

least sanitary place I've been to in Bangkok.

If you watched "TONY Massage" video,

you know what a run-down place looks like.

As you can see in the video,

there are stains on the sheet.

I didn't notice that...

when I entered the room...

because the room was completely dark.

The room is bright in the video...

because I used my own LED video light.

Like I said earlier, the massage was not bad.

In fact, I was enjoying it until...

later. I will start typing again when IT happens.

You can hear me grunting here.

That means I'm enjoying the massage.

THEN IT HAPPENED!

Although you didn't see it, I turned over face down.

Then I smelled the foulest stench!

IT WAS DISGUSTING! HORRIBLE!

It was coming from the pillow.

I turned to the other side to avoid smelling the stench!

However, it didn't get better as the entire pillow smelled.

I seriously wanted to stop the massage.

However, this sense of duty arose in me.

I felt that I should endure this torture...

for you the viewers.

That's right!

I took one for the TEAM!

I sucked it up and stopped breathing...

for the next 30 minutes until the end.

So think of me while you are watching the video.

Although you can't smell the foul odor,

I was suffocating in living hell.

Enjoy the video ;)

For more infomation >> PART 2 STINKY Thai Massage - The Lollipop (Bangkok, Thailand) Asoke - Duration: 15:40.

-------------------------------------------

Lion and Scorpion vs Buddy Face Devil | Kick The Buddy - Duration: 15:03.

Welcome to my video

Thank you for this video view

Like, sub, share, support my channel.

Thank you very much

For more infomation >> Lion and Scorpion vs Buddy Face Devil | Kick The Buddy - Duration: 15:03.

-------------------------------------------

Goodwill trips Ep. 7 | Computer maintenance - Duration: 3:19.

What's goin' on guys, my name is Daniel, and welcome back to Goodwill trips,

the series where I just go to goodwill and show you guys what neat stuff I find there.

Hope you enjoy!

(Intro)

So I have gone to Goodwill several times since the last episode,

but I thought the most recent trip definitely warranted a video.

The only other notable thing I bought was another monitor, a dell P1913,

which I honestly only picked up because I don't have any monitors with this fancy type of stand.

Seriously, can your monitor do this?

Moving on…

This most recent time I went to Goodwill, I went to get some clothes,

but of course I still went over to check for anything interesting in the electronics section.

At first I didn't see anything, but out in the middle of the shelf,

I found an intact Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU cooler!

Sure, it was missing a few parts, like, well a fan, but I think I have that covered,

and for the $5 I paid, still a very good deal.

I was needing one, because my i5 750 system has been running pretty hot with just a stock cooler,

and this will definitely work way better.

When I got to the checkout, I looked into the glass display cabinet,

and saw a keyboard that looked pretty awesome for $35.

It turned out to be a HyperX Alloy FPS pro mechanical gaming keyboard,

with Cherry MX Blue key switches.

and I'm like you know what, you only live once...

so you should buy stuff.

And I did!

Here's a quick unboxing.

Needless to say, this keyboard is pretty awesome.

It has some really nice switches, red LED backlighting with 6 cool effects, game mode,

and being a tenkeyless keyboard with a detachable cable, it is quite portable as well.

And who doesn't love the classic feel and sound of cherry mx blue key switches.

Mm, good.

I think this is definitely one of my favorite things I've gotten at Goodwill.

Back to the cooler, I took apart my computer, and after getting the motherboard out,

it looked like the new cooler might not might not have enough clearance for the case, but thankfully, it did.

I applied a bit more thermal paste then followed the instructions to attach the cooler.

And I figured, while I'm at it, why don't I throw in a 2x4GB kit of DDR3 to bring it

up to a total of 12 GB of ram.

Also, my power supply fan had not been working lately,

and since I was considering just buying a whole new power supply,

I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a look inside to check if there was anything I could do.

It turned out that it was just a bad fan.

After replacing the bad fan with a new one, everything worked perfectly.

I put the system back together and sure enough, my temperatures were back to a very respectable level.

Anyways, I thought this Goodwill trip was definitely worth it.

Well guys, I hope you enjoyed,

leave a like and comment below to let me know

if you like these videos and want to see more in the future,

hit subscribe, and I hope to see y'all, in the next video!

(Outro)

For more infomation >> Goodwill trips Ep. 7 | Computer maintenance - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Hacked All Games For Android/ios 2019 - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Hacked All Games For Android/ios 2019 - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Steven Universe - Familiar [Cover FR] - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Steven Universe - Familiar [Cover FR] - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Russian Cars Online Racing (by Oppana Games) - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 3:55.

Russian Cars Online Racing (by Oppana Games) - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Russian Cars Online Racing (by Oppana Games) - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

How To Save & Increase Your Internet Data || With New Secret Way Of 2019 - Duration: 3:48.

WELCOME TO NOMAN GUJJAR CHANNEL

PLEASE LIKE MY VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét