Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 26 2019

-How is the baby, by the way?

The last time you were here, you talked about her.

She was talking for the first time. -Yes.

She was saying "wow." So now she's saying "bye-ee."

-It's so cute. -But it's, like, slang,

which is like -- because that's how we get off the phone with each other.

We're always like, "Bye-ee."

So we were leaving the pediatrician, she turned around,

and she's like, "Bye-ee."

I was like, "Oh, my gosh."

-Like two words almost? Like "bye-ee"?

Yeah, "bye-ee." -"Bye-ee!"

-Yeah, like three Y's and three E's at the end.

-And a hand goes like this. -Oh, no way, little hand?

-Yeah, the hand. -The hand goes up, too.

-Even when I lay her down for a nap,

she looks up at me, and she goes, "Bye-ee."

-Ohh, come on! -It's so cute.

-I told Bryan, I go,

"Should I tell her the right way to say 'bye?'"

And he's like, "Ohh." And I'm like... -Absolutely not.

-Don't stop her from doing that. -No, right?

-It's so cute. She's so cute in the show, and I just love --

-Thank you. -Even when, like --

Just her little face is so cute. -It's so cute.

-She actually has changed my nickname.

So they all call me "Coco," but she calls me "Dodo."

-Yeah. -She can't say "Coco."

And I'm like, "Brie, I think we need to change that one."

Brie goes, "No." And I'm like, "Great. So now I went from 'Coco' to 'Dodo.'"

-She's Dodo. -Growing up with you guys,

did you always -- because now you're business partners,

you're sisters, you're on the show together,

wrestle together... -Yeah.

-...have you always had each other's back?

Did you always get each other's back?

-Always. -Actually, no.

-What?! I have always had your back.

-Okay, and I'm going to tell you why she hasn't.

So there was this situation. -Wow.

-I know, I talk to my therapist about this all the time.

-Really? -Yes.

-Really?! It gets juicy. -Geez, I want to hear.

-We go back to first grade.

I was dressed like a clown because there was a play we were doing,

and it was rehearsals.

And let me tell you, when you're in first grade, rehearsals are serious.

It was, like, this big school play.

So it was, like, I don't know,

probably kindergarten all the way to eighth grade,

which felt like to college.

So we were doing it, and I went to the teacher, and I said,

"I have to use the restroom really bad."

And she goes, "Rehearsals are almost done."

So, no, she told me no.

I'm first grade. -Yeah.

-So I went back in my clown outfit,

wig, everything, and I peed my pants.

-She started peeing on the stage.

Literally, everyone started running off the stage.

So I started running, and I see the saddest clown

standing like this and just peeing.

And I was like, "That's not my sister,"

which I knew it was my sister.

And I ran, and I left her on the stage. -You totally sold her out?

-I sold her out. -So when you say, "Had she always had my back?"

-Wow! -She was a peeing clown!

-[ Laughing ] Oh, my God! A peeing clown.

-I was Little Red Riding Hood. I was like, "No." -Oh, my gosh.

-I asked to go to the restroom. -That is definitely therapy-worthy.

That is definitely therapy. -Right?

-Yeah. -I still talk about it.

-I mean, the whole school freaked.

I mean, I felt bad for her when we got home.

-But you know what? She gave the whole school head lice.

I actually feel bad for her. -Oh, my gosh.

-Dude, what is happening?! -She did!

-I was the first one who itched and admitted.

-[ Laughing ] Oh, my gosh!

-And that sounded really bad.

I swear it was lice. -Oh, my gosh.

-But, yes. -Wow!

-But guess what? They checked the whole school.

We all went home with head lice. -Okay.

-Oh, I can't believe she -- Everyone blamed me for that.

Like, you all sat there with itching heads.

I was first one to be like, "This don't feel right.

I'm out." -This is why it makes a good show.

This is why I watch "Total Bellas."

-Anything else? -Because it's this the whole time.

It's fantastic. -Yeah. And this was all first grade.

-In the family, yeah.

I watched the first episode of this season,

and I've got to say, it's so good,

but it's a tough episode.

I felt bad for you, pal. -Yeah. Right?

-Yeah, I love ya. -Aw, thank you.

That was sweet. Thank you. -Yeah, of course. No.

I care about you. I know you're going through a tough thing.

It's been a tough breakup. -It's been tough.

But, actually, I'm, like, doing so amazing.

And that's, like, what you see more on this season.

It's this, like, freedom Nikki and this, like, new Nikki.

And I know some of these people say that I'm like, "Blah."

But it's, like, actually, like, just, I don't know.

She thinks I'm having a midlife crisis,

but, like, I like to drive Ferraris

and go fast and, you know, smoke cigars.

I don't think there's anything bad with that.

Actually, that was one day, and then I woke up with a sore throat.

I was like, "Never again." -It's nice to see her more free

and, like, moving on. It is good.

But, you know, like, you do see tough times,

but that's why you have a sister to help you, like, put on dates,

put her on dates. -Yeah, she's the worst.

-Put her out there. -I heard your mom is setting you up, too.

-My mom -- This is what New York City does to you.

So she went bar hopping with my brother and sister,

decided to make laps for me while I was working

for the Evolution match,

and invited a guy to dinner, to a family dinner,

and set me up on a blind date. -Oh, poor you, it was a Brazilian model.

It could have been way worse.

-Yeah, that's actually not bad.

-I don't care if it was Elmo from Times Square.

You guys literally brought --

-That actually would have been amazing.

-Actually, I might have liked that. -Would you ever date Elmo --

Times Square Elmo would be fantastic. -I don't know.

-No, we just always drive by and there's like eight of them,

and it freaks us out. -I'm like, "Who do you pick?"

-They're a gang. -And you see their face.

-They're a gang that goes around Times Square.

-I feel like Birdie would be traumatized if she went to Times Square.

-"Hurry up, come on, give me $5." -Yeah.

-"Take a picture with Elmo. Let's go."

-I'm like... -It's like, "Tickle me!"

Don't say that. Don't say that.

Yeah, don't do that. -I don't do that on the first date.

-Yeah, first date you don't do that.

-No tickles. -But you actually did start dating on the show.

-I did. I'm kind of, I don't want to say playing the field,

because I'm not like that, but, like, I'm having fun,

like, going on dates with a bunch of people.

Like, some that I, like, know, like Artem.

-You know something. -Yeah, I'm married,

so I get to, like, see this, how uncomfortable and awkward she is,

and I love it 'cause I'm never going to be like this for the rest of my life.

-[ Laughs ] And then making you laugh. Oh, my God.

-It is embarrassing to watch yourself back on dates.

It's -- Like, the first one, I literally was so buzzed.

And I'm like -- -Peter from "The Bachelor," by the way.

[ Audience "Ooh"s ]

-She loves using "The Bachelor." I don't get it.

She's obsessed. I'm not. -I was like, "Did he give you a rose?"

And she's like, "Stop." I'm like, "Okay."

-She used all the jokes. -I do it all the time.

-I love that. -But I was, like, so buzzed.

My lips were purple 'cause I drank way too much wine.

-I watched it back, and I was embarrassed for her.

I was like, "Whoa, that's how you are on dates?"

-Oh, my gosh. But she hasn't dated in a while.

-I know. It's weird. -Exactly.

-I feel like I need to teach her. -Exactly.

Eww. You? -I feel like I'm married and I know more.

-Oh, my God. -No. Because you watch "The Bachelor"?

-Yeah! -Exactly!

There's always ten Hannah's on "The Bachelor."

-It's like, "Hannah C." -Yeah, it is. It's true.

-"She's having a big problem with Hannah B.

Now, Hannah D. didn't really like" --

It's like, "Oh, my gosh." And everyone's an entrepreneur.

-Oh, yeah, everyone.

-No, they can't say what they do.

Yeah, profession of a peeing clown.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-Yeah, girl!

For more infomation >> Nikki and Brie Bella Embarrass Each Other with Stories of Lice and Peeing in Public - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

when dale steyn met Baber Azam & Mohammad Hafeez South Africa vs Pakistan 3rd ODI - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> when dale steyn met Baber Azam & Mohammad Hafeez South Africa vs Pakistan 3rd ODI - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Designer Notes explain the Nerfs & Buffs - Rainbow Six Siege - Duration: 15:51.

What's up guys, Rogue-9 here and we have been once again blessed with the Rainbow Six

Siege Designer notes, which give us a closer insight into how each operator is currently

performing and how much they are picked.

As always, this also includes a bit of a background explanation from the devs, giving us their

reasoning behind the upcoming nerfs and buffs for Caveira, Rook, Doc, Clash and Kaid.

So, why don't we take a look at these stats to see what they can teach us?

How are the individual operators performing and how have they changed since last season?

Follow me!

Many thanks to Massdrop and the PC37X gaming headset for sponsoring this video!

If you have been following my Twitch streams over the last couple of months, you will have

seen me wear this headset quite extensively and I have been really happy with it!

Sennheiser is of course known for making great quality speakers and great speakers translate

into great sound quality.

The microphone automatically mutes itself when flipped up and you also get a volume

control button on the other side.

Light and comfortable to wear even over long time periods, I would say that this headset

is a great all in one solution for anyone looking for a mic and headphone combo but

don't just take my word for it.

The item currently has 563 reviews on the Massdrop website, with a great customer rating

of 4.5 out of 5 stars.

So if you're in the market for a new headset, I can definitely recommend the PC37X and if

you use the link in the description below it shows Massdrop that you came from me!

Before diving into the stats, let me quickly walk you through what you will see in these charts.

On the X axis of the chart is the pick rate in percent.

This shows us how popular an operator is.

For example Ash is picked around 72% of the time, which means that in 7 out of 10 rounds

of Siege played over the last 3 months, there is an Ash on the attacking team (that's quite a lot).

On the Y axis, we have the Win Delta in percent and this stat is an indicator for the operator's performance.

It is calculated by taking the win percentage of team including the operator and subtracting

the win percentage without that operator.

So if over the last 3 months, attacking teams with an Ash won, let's say 49% of the time

and teams without an Ask won 48% of the time, the thousands of rounds taken into consideration

would indicate that on average teams with an Ash are slightly more likely to win than without her.

I hope that makes sense?

Yes, I see you all nodding vigorously, so let's move on.

One last note is on how we should interpret this information and indeed, how the developers interpret it.

The fact is, that these stats alone are NOT guaranteed proof of an operator being over-

or underpowered and the developers only use these charts as an initial indicator to see

which operators they need to take a closer look at.

They then go away and examine additional stats, as well as player and pro-player feedback,

before they make any decisions regarding nerfs or buffs.

And that's actually quite important because the win deltas can fluctuate quite a lot without

any specific reason.

Take for instance Kapkan.

In season 2 he was one of the worst defenders of all and then, without any specific changes

to him (apart from the general recoil change for all guns) he became the second most powerful

defender in season 3.

Now, in season 4, once again without any change, he's backed off a little and is only at

a win delta of around +0.6% (in my eyes not even enough to really conclude that he is

over performing).

Another great example here is Finka.

Last season her win rate was only around 0.25% and this season she's back up to over 2.5%

making her the best performing attacker.

Long story short: fluctuations can occur and it's important that you do take these figures

as what they are; an indicator of performance, not irrefutable proof of being over- or underpowered.

So, now that we have reminded ourselves of these principles let's see who the best

and worst performers are this season and who has had significant changes.

I already mentioned Finka, queen of all attackers… except that she's still only picked about 6% of the time.

But hey, that's still 3 times more than last season so a drastic rise in popularity…

compared to a very humble starting position.

Why has she soared to such a high win delta?

Well, there's not been a change to her since season 2 so it can only be down to players

starting to pick her a little more and using her more effectively.

She is still significantly under picked though and given her pretty mediocre performance

last season, I think when it comes to nerfing, a wait and see approach is absolutely fair here.

Blackbeard is also still a very strong performer, despite a slight decrease in pick rate and

win delta over last season.

For most players, his appallingly bad weapons and slow movement speed make him an OK pick

but since these stats are based on ranked matches at the plat or diamond level only,

he does quite well as always.

I understand that at high levels of play, the couple of extra bullets to the face he

can tank make him overpowered and even downright broken but for most normal players he's

in an OK place and I even understand when players think he's weak nowadays.

All in all, I can again understand why he's not getting nerfed, despite being one of the

best performers on these charts.

And besides that, I would call all the other operators decently balanced from a win delta perspective.

Between + and – 1.5% is really nothing that would scream: "OMG this character is so

horrible, please do something!!"

I understand that at various skill and experience levels, different operators can feel really

frustrating to play against.

I think this frustration factor is a great term that Get Flanked mentioned not so long

ago on one of our Hot Breach Podcasts (available weekly on YouTube, SoundCloud, iTunes, Google

Play, Stitcher and TuneIn).

It basically covers operators that can feel overpowered when they take you down but that

aren't actually that great when we go to play them (and also are not that great in

the win delta department).

Blitz is a perfect example here.

Getting rushed, flashed and melee'd by him can make me feel downright cheated but then

when I go to play him, I get melee'd through the front of the shield by the first enemy I flash…

ok then.

And his win delta over the last two seasons pretty much reflects this.

That's not to say, that increasing player comfort is not on the dev's agenda (as we

will see later) but at the very least, it explains why some of these frustrating ops

are not yet getting nerfed.

A few more interesting things I want to point out before we move on to the defenders.

Ash and Twitch have both increased their pick rates by a couple of percent or so and they

are still the most popular attackers by a country mile.

In fact, most attackers are always statistically under picked because every other match has

both of these ops on the team.

Their win deltas are also up slightly compared to last season but at +1%, there is no strong

indication that they are too powerful.

I do find it slightly sad though, that an operator that brings no vital utility to the

team gets picked in 7 out of 10 rounds.

I get that she's a good fragger and all but I personally find operators with interesting

and useful gadgets more appealing.

Does Ash need a nerf?

Maybe not.

I personally think that the speed advantage of 3 speeds is still infinitely more valuable

than the armour advantage of 1 speeds and I would like to see the movement of the three

types of ops brought a little closer together still.

I have seen some arguments in the past for making all operators the same speed and I

do fully agree that that would solve a whole bunch of issues I experience when playing.

But I also see that it would change the feel of the game quite a bit and it's debateable

whether that would be the right thing to do.

Nevertheless, slowing down 3 speeds would definitely be a great way at reducing Ash's

pick rate without having to nerf her specifically.

Glaz' performance has come down a bit and I wonder what his expected rework will do

to his performance and pick rate…

I guess we will see in about 3 months' time (if the rework goes live with the start of year 4)!

Last but not least, I think it is also worth mentioning the new operator Nomad.

I was expecting her to be an underperformer due to her lacklustre guns and the pre-release

nerfs to her gadget.

But hey, look at that, she's actually doing quite well with a mildly positive win delta.

GG devs, you got it right, I was wrong.

But now let's head on over to the defenders and here we will also get some explanations

on why certain characters are getting changed.

Rook has been the best performing defender for 4 seasons in a row now.

I mention it every time I make a video about these charts.

He is underappreciated for sure.

His gadget is deployed at the beginning of the round and as long as everyone grabs a

plate, there is no possibility of failure.

Almost every other gadget, requires the operator to say alive in order to get the most out

of it but as Rook, you can increase the chances of winning gunfights for each and every one

of your teammates before the round even starts.

You are then free to peek whatever you want, your job is done.

Doc has increased both in popularity and performance since last season and so there we have our

explanation for the MP5 nerf.

Caveira has also increased in pick rate and win delta and even at plat and diamond level,

she is currently one of the best performing defenders in the game.

We don't have any data at lower ranks but it is likely that she is even more of a menace there.

The devs highlight this in their commentary where they explain: "We are trying to make

her less frustrating to play against and reduce her power level at low to medium levels.

Lowering the damage, the number of bullets that need to hit the chest of an enemy to

put them in a DBNO state should be the same as before, but we reduce the penalty of being

hit by one shot.

Thanks to this, we can also normalize the falloff curve to be more consistent with other

pistols, which gives Caveira increased ranged and versatility."

All of that is pretty much in line with what I mentioned in my recent test video but one

thing I did miss was the aspect of getting shot once.

Before the upcoming changes, a single hit at close range is still pretty much a death sentence.

Any Gu mine, electrical wire or even a fart in your general direction is enough to take you down.

Now at 65 damage, her pistol is still a 2 shot weapon but at least one shot won't

be so devastating for the attacker anymore.

A lot of players argued that she did not need a nerf and I think they are completely right.

The nerf was not needed as such but the objective of the changes is not necessarily to change

her performance but to make her less frustrating to play against.

We will see how this plays out but I still believe that she will be fine in the long run.

Lesion is another of the highest picked and highest performing defenders and interestingly,

his stats are virtually identical to 3 months ago.

He's a very useful operator to have in the team but again, not really in the territory

of being too powerful.

Jaeger and Bandit are quite interesting because they have basically changed places throughout the year.

Bandit used to be the most picked defender in season 1 & 2 but was overtaken by Jaeger in season 3 & 4.

Both have remained quite stable in terms of their pick rate over the last 3 months but

performance has increased just that little bit.

Kapkan and Frost are another interesting pair to look at since their stats in relation to

each other are basically unchanged but they have both slipped to the left and down.

This continues the interesting trend that the devs pointed out last season, that these

two ops seem to rise and fall in tandem.

Many of the underperforming ops are also not changed all that much.

Smoke, Castle and Tachanka sit comfortable in the bottom left corner of the table with

slightly changed performances.

Bikini has obviously not been pulling his weight in season 4 it seems because Tachanka's

performance has once again fallen to the very bottom edge of the chart.

Must try harder next season… unless we're getting a re-work…

That's not a hint by the way I'm literally just taking a wild guess and it may or may

not happen; please don't get your hopes up or the pitchforks out (whatever your opinion would be).

Clash has had a pretty miserable season.

She was new three months ago and not getting picked all that much even then but now, her

pick rate is the lowest of all and her performance is so abysmal that the devs had to add her

win delta separately.

Over the last season, if you had a clash on the team, you were almost 11% less likely

to win than with any other character instead of her.

And that's at plat and diamond level where you would expect the teams to be the most

organised and to be able to take advantage of her the most.

That's a clear "Yikes" from me and perfectly explains why they are switching the SPSMG9

over to full auto.

Last but not least, the new op Kaid has also been quite week since introduction.

His shotgun and sniper pistol can do a lot of damage in the right hands (even after the

nerfs) but single shot weapons will always be harder to use than full auto guns and his

AUG A3 is simply one of the worst SMGs in the game.

The Dev's are buffing the gun slightly in the next patch and this is how they are explaining

it: "Kaid is performing below our expectations; we want to take a deep look in the future

to make him more attractive for the utility and creativity that he brings to a team."

That's perfectly fair.

There are a few cool things you can do with him, like tricking hatches on certain sites,

but all in all he's just not been used to his fullest potential yet and especially his

weapons make him an underwhelming performer in ranked.

The devs go on to say that: "For now, the ADS of the AUG A3 was too slow, closer to

an Assault Rifle than an SMG."

Eeeeehmm, yeah no.

His ADS speed was not closer to a rifle.

It was the exact same 450ms that we see for all rifles and as much as this explanation

makes it seem that this was a conscious choice, my money is still on the fact that this was a mistake.

It just never made any sense for this one SMG to be slower to ADS than all others.

And "in before" anyone comments: "But the AUG is a rifle!

You don't know guns!"

No!

The definition of a submachinegun is: a select fire carbine in pistol calibre.

Right?

If you take a short rifle and put pistol bullets in it, then it is by definition and SMG and

Kaid's AUG in real life is called the AUG Para and it is chambered for 9x19mm ammo.

So thank you to everyone who commented in the past (with varying degrees of courtesy)

telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about but no, this is really an SMG.

Thank you for attending my TED talk.

And those are pretty much all the most interesting operators in terms of their pick rate, performance

or the change in stats from last season.

What do you think about the positions of your favourite operators?

Is there anything in this season's stats that surprised you?

Leave a comment below and with that thank you for watching, I hope you enjoyed the video

and I will see you in the next episode!

For more infomation >> Designer Notes explain the Nerfs & Buffs - Rainbow Six Siege - Duration: 15:51.

-------------------------------------------

Kerala Mural Painting Tutorial | Traditional Indian Art Form - Duration: 13:52.

Hello my creative tribe!!! So it's been long that I have done any Indian art form or a painting tutorial

So today let's do one. And today we are doing mural painting

Let's go to God's own country, a land that has been blessed with abundant nature, exotic wildlife,

Colorful festivals and rich culture. Yes

I am talking about Kerala, a state at the southernmost tip of India and here you will get to see

extremely beautiful temples mosques and churches and on the walls of these temples and churches

Can be found very famous Indian art form, which is called mural painting

So like always let's start with the origin and style and theme and then process of the painting

So let's first know about the origin of this painting

This is an ancient Indian art form which dates back to around 7th 8th century

Which is quite old and it is said that tradition of painting walls

Started in Kerala. So the theme of this painting is

related to Hindu gods and goddesses and

this kind of painting style can be seen in abundance in a temple, which is called Guruvayur

in Trichur which is very famous for mural paintings

Mural paintings are rich in colors. They are bold vibrant yet

very delicate Red, ochre blue and green are mainly used colors and

in olden days

natural dyes and pigments were used but these days all synthetic colors are used. And shading is the key in mural paintings

Earlier, it was done only on walls

But these days mural can be done on fabric, paper, canvas walls

anywhere!!!

So you will need one artist bad A4 130 GSM,

a pencil,

acrylic colors,

paint brushes.

And the first step is

Trace or hand draw the figure on drawing paper

Figures are drawn very artistically in mural paintings.

So remember if you are drawing it freehand, then you can refer to some

Images on internet or if you already have some mural paintings

then you can refer to them and then try to recreate some patterns from that

painting.

Patterns like this are very common in mural paintings

Once you are happy with the design then you can trace it either with fine tip black pen or

dark HB pencil.

Once the design is ready. It's now time to fill colors, which is the most important part of mural painting.

so I do it in two ways. First is

color wash technique, which is this First, I will fill the pattern with solid color and

While it is still wet, I will dip the brush in water, remove the excess water. I'll

remove the color only from the center part of the pattern and I'll just leave the edges as is so that

edges appear little darker and the center part of the pattern appears lighter

So that is called color wash technique. Once it is dried,

I'll just give outline to it with a darker shade

And

The second technique is....

First, I'll fill the lighter shade in all the patterns and

then I'll give an outline with darker shade and while doing this just remember that

color consistency should be

70% should be the color and 30% should be water

And

this is how

first I'm filling the lighter color and then giving an outline of darker shade and then using wet brush

I'll just spread the darker shade so that it merges seamlessly

with the lighter shade and

To give it finishing touches, I'll just use wet brush and remove the excess paint from everywhere.

Now here is why shading is so important in mural painting

So here you can see the patterns few are non shaded and I have done shading in these patterns

And here I would like to show you the consistency of color. I have mixed

30% of water and 70% is color

Once all the patterns are filled with colors. The last step is to give a black outline to all the patterns.

Other than black you can give the outline using same color in darker shade.

So the key is that you should keep the middle part of any pattern in mural painting

lighter and the edges should be darker.

Now I am giving some finishing touches any empty spaces should be filled with colors and

Here is the final look of mural painting. How do you like it?

So I really hope you like this mural painting tutorial and will be making one and if you do

don't forget to share with me on my Instagram here is the Instagram ID and this is my Facebook ID

so don't forget to share your creations and

That's all for today and I'll see you soon in my next video till then watch either this video or this.

Wish you all Love, Luck and Sunshine. Bye. Bye

For more infomation >> Kerala Mural Painting Tutorial | Traditional Indian Art Form - Duration: 13:52.

-------------------------------------------

All New Honda PCX 150 2019 Custom Taste From Honda Forza 150 - First Look | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> All New Honda PCX 150 2019 Custom Taste From Honda Forza 150 - First Look | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Österreich: Demo gegen den jährlichen Ball der FPÖ in der Hofburg - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Österreich: Demo gegen den jährlichen Ball der FPÖ in der Hofburg - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

তুমুল আলোড়নে শাহেনশাহ শাকিব খানের স্বাগতম মৃত্যুপুরীতে! shakib khan | shahenshah teaser | otv bangla - Duration: 2:01.

Hello everyone welcome to death world of shahenshah Shahenshah Movie Teaser

♥♥♥♥♥Visit our website to know more news♥♥♥♥♥ ☞ https://otvbangla.com

Shakib Khan

For more infomation >> তুমুল আলোড়নে শাহেনশাহ শাকিব খানের স্বাগতম মৃত্যুপুরীতে! shakib khan | shahenshah teaser | otv bangla - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Best Professional Video Editing Apps for Android 2019 (Edit Videos Like A Pro) - Duration: 9:00.

Top 10 Best Professional Video Editing Apps for Android 2019 (Edit Videos Like A Pro)

For more infomation >> Top 10 Best Professional Video Editing Apps for Android 2019 (Edit Videos Like A Pro) - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

Tiểu Tiểu Tam Quốc Chí | Chơi thử và Tổng hợp CODE game | Moon Su - Duration: 25:01.

For more infomation >> Tiểu Tiểu Tam Quốc Chí | Chơi thử và Tổng hợp CODE game | Moon Su - Duration: 25:01.

-------------------------------------------

Pundit pinpoints what Higuain signing means for Hazard's future - Duration: 3:40.

 The arrival of Gonzalo Higuain at Stamford Bridge will free up Eden Hazard to play his best football, claims Pat Nevin

  Chelsea completed the signing of Higuain from Juventus on Wednesday night and although he was not be eligible for Thursday night's EFL Cup semi-final second leg clash with Tottenham Hotspur, the former Chelsea winger believes the Argentine's arrival is good for Hazard's future at the club

 The first half of the season has seen the Belgian deployed in a false nine role, leading the line for the Blues

But many believe that Hazard is at his best when he is supplying the lead striker rather than serving as the main forward himself

   When asked if Hazard was wasted as a false nine, Nevin told BBC 5 Live Sport: "In simple terms he is, to some degree, even though he is getting the most goals, the most assists for Chelsea at the moment

 "But I think that's short-term and the fact that [Gonzalo] Higuain has been acquired obviously makes the point that he's not right for that position

 "I've yet to meet the wide winger type player in the last 20 or 30 years who basically wanted to stand on the wing

Because you're utterly dependent on the amount of ball that comes to you. You want to be inside, you want to be going to find where the ball is so you can attack

 "So that's what you want but sometimes you need to sacrifice yourself to the team

Eden's not that type. You have to sacrifice yourself to some degree but you have to know how much to sacrifice yourself

When Eden Hazard sacrificed himself too much under Jose Mourinho and ended up playing left-back half the time, that was too much

He'd gone too far."    Former Everton and Manchester United boss David Moyes also believes that Hazard is better suited to a slightly deeper role, saying the 28-year-old works best cutting in from the left

 "Well, first of all, you have to say that Hazard's a top player," Moyes explained

 "Obviously, he's not as good being an out-and-out number nine because he wants to come and get more of the ball and he wants the assists and goals as well, not just being at the end of thing

So I think he's better playing off the left, the inside-left."    He added: "I actually think Chelsea did really well to keep a hold of Hazard in the summer because I actually think he was sort of saying 'I'm thinking about going to Real Madrid

I'd like to go.' And - it's only my opinion - it wouldn't surprise me if maybe the deal was done and said: 'We'll stay one more year and we'll go next year'

"   Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football.london via the free football

london app for iPhone and Android . Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Pundit pinpoints what Higuain signing means for Hazard's future - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Piggy GO - Around The World (by Aladin Fun) - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:27.

Piggy GO - Around The World (by Aladin Fun) - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Piggy GO - Around The World (by Aladin Fun) - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

REmIx 2019 Song Of Tik Tok MuSic BeK SLoy 2K19 By Mrr Theara Ft Mrr Nak&Mrr Tong - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> REmIx 2019 Song Of Tik Tok MuSic BeK SLoy 2K19 By Mrr Theara Ft Mrr Nak&Mrr Tong - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Chuyện tâm linh - Tập 2 - Những chuyện lạ ở trường mầm non & Ba của tôi. - Duration: 30:22.

Hello friends. Welcome back to the spiritual section

And this is episode 2

my name is Duc Duy

And today I will continue to tell you the spiritual stories my friends have sent in the past time

In the past week, after I posted the first video

I would also like to thank you for supporting me.

You have also contributed comments and sent to me.

thank you very much

Some of you ask me why the sound is so small.

Because of that video I filmed in Da Lat city at a hotel so I was a bit shaken.

Do you guys understand the reason?

The second reason is because of this microphone.

This is a genuine Chinese microphone

I ordered on Lazada and was delivered from China so the sound quality was not good.

ok

In this video, I will improve the sound quality.

Some others asked why in the first video, the third story was so short.

I have already explained it,

how you send the story, I will tell it like that.

I didn't add any details.

you see the video if you find it good

remember to like

and subscribe to my YouTube channel

so I have more motivation to do the next video.

You have the spiritual stories that you have experienced

or heard friends and relatives tell

and want to share with everyone, please email me.

The email address will be displayed on the screen and in the description below the video

And now we start the story of this video this time.

The first story is Thuy Duong's.

This story doesn't have a name, so I would like to name this story: Strange things at preschool.

While telling stories, sometimes I will turn to the side.

Because I have to read your email on my laptop

So sometimes I won't be able to look at the camera

Please sympathize with me.

Now we start the story of Thuy Duong

Strange things at preschool

Hi everyone, I am Duong

I am currently living and working in Ben Tre province.

Speaking of spirituality, it certainly does not make us curious and there is little fear.

But most of the stories written about it,

the films made about it are somewhat fictional to increase attraction.

What about real life?

Do you believe that ghosts are real?

You're watching this video, how many have you ever met?

Particularly, I believe in the existence of the spirit world,

they are invisible in our lives.

They are also conscious and thinking, only that they are no longer physically and have not been transcended.

I am not persuading you to believe my words

with scientific explanations or religious views

. I simply want to share with you the real stories I have experienced

and want to exchange with you thoughts and judgments about the mysteries between everyday life through the spiritual section on channel youtube of my friend.

He also believes in spirituality and wants to understand more about it.

Before I start my story,

I would also like to say that I am very shy

so maybe my story is not terrifying

but it is really nothing to be afraid of.

It's just a shy child like me telling me it's a courage.

The story was also four years ago,

from the day I graduated from the Early Childhood Education course

and started work at a kindergarten near the city center

(I would not say the school name)

Before the school was built, its predecessor was a lotus pond.

. Most people when they hear about the lotus pond,

more or less on their faces are a little shy or light-headed.

Only I am indifferent to say

"How are you, lotus pond, how beautiful the lotus is."

One sister said, "This child is innocent poetry, speaks of lotus pond that she only knows lotus."

I heard that started curious and learn.

In the end, the problem was released

but I did not express as they were but worse,

the face was pale

and my hands feet were cold.

They told that the place or places with large lotus ponds

often had deaths that were not simply an accident,

but those who unfortunately fell there could hardly stand up.

Since then, people who have heard of this place

cannot avoid being blunt.

Going back to my story,

seeing that I'm scared, some colleagues can't help laughing.

Who lives more than 20 years old and then is so cowardly

Honestly, my blood pressure was like a freehand

so I don't know what shame is.

A few days after I started working,

I started to get to know everyone in the school,

partly because I wanted to get along to create a happy atmosphere,

in part I also wanted to hear something strange about the lotus pond area that everyone still afraid.

But I don't hear them mention much,

Is it nothing good because they do not dare to mention?

However

if they mention it, I don't have the courage to listen

think so I don't ask anymore.

Once, because baby''s parents picked her up late,

I stayed with her and waited for her parents to pick her up

I could have sent the baby to the security room

but because the baby was too young,

I was worried that she was unfamiliar with the stranger crying.

after her parents picked her up, it was almost 6 pm,

when the sky was dark

I found it seems that there is only one in my school, and naturally it is scary.

Being busy arranging for a few moments

I heard a cough coming from the school gate

when my legs began to freeze

trying to reassure myself that it was not,

someone must pass by

when I could not go, I could go home at night.

Then I also took the motorbike to the gate,

looked over, saw the security guard sitting in the room,

the two legs at that time were thawed, happy.

I asked him: "did you cough earlier?"

"Yes, I haven't been sick for a few days now"

"Oh my god, I'm so scared, I thought ..."

"Do you think people know how to fly?"

And then he laughed.

His laughing voice made me light,

I sat down to talk to him

because most of them were familiar,

and each of them was less likely to work together.

Asking out,

that he has worked here since the school was founded

it has been nearly ten years.

I asked him about the lotus pond the day before,

Oh my god, naturally ask what to do, but also ask at this time.

Missed it and knew how to stop listening.

He said,

, "Actually, you are not the first person to be curious about this

that evil ghost story

we are decent and not afraid.

I used to live at night at school, sometimes I heard the sound of footsteps chattering out of nowhere,

but at that time it was midnight, who do you think is free?

In my mind, I only thought about the hidden people,

but what to do.

Honestly, I'm not afraid,

but they just can't rest.

I asked him if he told this story to anyone,

he said no

partly because people would not believe it,

partly because he didn't want to make people worry when he went to work, so he didn't.

He also said it might be frustrating, so he had to say

"everyone let me rest, I can do it tomorrow, if I can hear it, please"

I don't know if they heard it and then didn't bother me anymore, but once again.

At that time, they could only be begged.

Listening to me, I can't hide the fear on my face.

Looks like he realized that, so he said

"are you afraid? It's nothing,

really. You are normal and go to work

Remember, we are so kind, we don't have to fear anything.

Now ghosts live a few times more terrifying.

Go home and let your parents look ".

I left him and left, thinking about what he said.

Perhaps I should know how to control my fear,

moreover, as him say, they will do no harm to anyone.

Talk about your work.

The class I was assigned after being accepted to work was a relatively small class

the kids were very cute

This is the only class that lacks a teacher

so I was assigned immediately.

I find it strange to ask the teacher to do the same thing:

"my class is a small class, requires a lot of care, so why is it that you and my nanny, so the other classes have two teachers?"

She said

"It was just a month ago when I was missing, my class had two teachers before."

I don't ask anymore because of a very simple thought:

changing recognition is normal for any workplace.

In the days that followed

I heard the girls talk about me and the previous teacher of that class.

Something like:

I see you look like that girl

I see her fat, the other girl is thin

Yes, she is tall, she has long hair like that.

Recognizing when I looked over your class that your figure was I was startled

I was so dumb,

why did I keep comparing myself to that teacher all the time

like or not it was worth discussing like that?

After that, I asked the girls if they could see a picture of that teacher

and received a uniform result that they had deleted her image

no one dared to put it in the phone

I reappear curiosity

and accidentally cause my blood pressure to fall freely when I know the cause.

That teacher didn't have to quit her job as I thought,

, but she was murdered.

Then they told me more

asked for permission for the deceased's private reason

, so I didn't mention it here.

From the day she died,

everything was still no different.

When she was alive she was also peaceful with people.

After that, nothing really happened.

I started to get used to the working environment

and psychology is not as fearful as before.

Until one afternoon

on the day I watch the kids sleep.

The night before because I stayed up late at the lesson,

I got tired during the afternoon, Thank you Thuy Duong. Thank you for listening to the first story.

and my eyes were limp and dazed

Afraid to sleep, forget what the kids have, but don't find it in time

While I was half-dreamed

I lost a white shirt, neat long hair, but my face was not very clear.

She told me to "take a short nap, I watch the kids"

subconsciously at that time,

I thought that my colleague could feel tired and wanted to help.

(My school teacher uniform is all white)

As soon as I was about to sleep, I suddenly remembered

doing something that someone of my age could say like that,

Sitting up and looking back and forth, no one was seen.

he class is opening the air-conditioner and sweat persists on the forehead.

Asking her to teach, no one has been in class at all, and no one has said anything.

I told her,

she said that a few days after her death,

there were butterflies flying into the classroom a little bit and then walking around recently.

Recently, she don't see it anymore.

Today may be because of missing the kids but visiting.

When I heard that, my face seemed to have lost all blood and turned pale.

Try to look over to see if there are any butterflies.

. At that time, I was sure I was really faint.

The next day, she saw a general instructor bring fruit into the classroom,

then went to the hall after burning three incense sticks and saying something.

From that day on, I could no longer see that person

but still could not forget that afternoon.

I was so scared that I couldn't sleep for a few days,

but I didn't know what I was after.

Obviously she does not harm or true kidding

I still remember that soft voice,

though didn't see her face,

but she was probably pretty like everyone described

A teacher who has a beautiful voice and a gentle voice must be very loved by her students.

I feel sorry for her at the end of her life at a young age.

This is my story, do you have any thoughts?

n fact, I feel that they are just because of their attachment to things

they are familiar with or for some reason that their existence does not intentionally affect people like us.

Do not have a bad look about them.

If you have a story of your own that has gone through or heard of a reliable person, please send it and share it.

Not for the sake of curiosity, but we may have a lot of new look, different thoughts.

Wish everyone health and lots of fun.

Thank you Thuy Duong. Thank you for listening to the first story.

The second story is from Ms. Thanh Thuy.

I thought she called Ms because

in the story of the past years

I think she was old so I called Ms reasonable.

Her story has no name,

so I would also like to name this story:

My father.

invite you to follow the story.

Dear friends, today I want to tell you a story and this is a true story

and the main character in this story is me.

It has imprinted in my memories for 44 years that I never forget

After hearing the story, I really want you to give me an idea of

​​what kind of phenomenon it is.

Until now I have not explained it.

I am the youngest daughter in the family

so everyone loves me and especially my father.

Me too

all day wrapped around tangerine

I remember that I was 8 years old and I was in third grade.

One day I was very sick.

I heard my father tell my mother:

''she has a very high fever,''

That night, Dad let me take medicine and take care of me until I slept.

At that time I didn't know if I slept or not

but I saw my father coming out of the room and drinking tea

After a while I saw a man come in.

He wore a horrid white "Ba ba" clothing and his face was a green

He approached my father and said he was a ghost

came here to take me.

Hearing that, I ran out shouting:

''Don't, don't daddy, he's a ghost, I don't go, I'm not going anywhere! ''

But my father didn't say anything

and let the man take me away.

I just walked and cried

and thought why my father let him arrest me.

I just followed him, going forever.

I saw the sky light up

and before my eyes was a thick forest of trees that had no path.

The man also disappeared and I shouted loudly: ''Daddy! -''.

Startled awake

I saw my father hugging me in his arms

The story hasn't stopped there yet.

The next morning

my father told everyone that

after giving me medicine and seeing that I was sleeping

he went out to sit and have tea.

After a while,

he saw me going out

but he saw that my eyes were closed

my mouth was like saying something that my father did not hear well.

At that time my father did not dare to call me up

and watched what I did.

Dad told me to come near his tea table

and I reached out my hand like I was holding my hand.

Then I just went out.

My father recounted me for 30 seconds when I suddenly gasped and fell to the ground

My father carried me and my house and tried to wake me up but after a while I regained consciousness.

Time passed but that dream I could not forget.

It wasn't until I was 12 years old

that my father was very sick

I remember it was 1976,

at that time, the doctor didn't have it

nor did the medicine.

Whoever gave the medicine, my father took the medicine.

The amulet teacher, the dharma teacher is enough,

but my father's illness is getting worse.

I love my father very much.

Every day after returning from school,

I sat next to him and gave him a fan.

At that time, my family had a Frankincense wooden fan.

Each time the fan, the scent was very pleasant

so my father slept very well.

One day when he was sleeping, he suddenly shouted:

"No, no, I don't go anywhere, my baby is very small."

I thought he was dreaming, so I called him up.

My father said there was a man pulling him away but he didn't go

A few days later,

I dreamed again about the man the other day

also the white clothes and the green face

He said he came to make me a funeral

. I was very scared and cried a lot when I woke up

The next morning, the saddest day in my life came.

My father passed away forever.

You probably understand what it is like to lose a loved one, right?

I love you very much and cry a lot.

Every night I still look forward to seeing three times in my dream but I still can't see it.

At the age of 36

I was living and working in Ho Chi Minh City

One day after I got home from work

I was very tired and went to bed early.

. In the dream

I saw someone

put his hand on my forehead

I opened my eyes and saw that it was my father.

I thought in my mind that my father had died long ago.

I took my hand and took my hand and called '' Daddy '

but my father disappeared when I woke up

I was both afraid and happy

because I thought

many years my father has always been with me and blessed me.

It was the only time I had seen him since my father's death.

Now I recall that I missed and loved my father very much.

After listening to my story, if someone can explain it, please let me know.

Wish you all good health

Thank you,Ms Thuy, thank you for listening to the second story.

Thank you for accompanying me in the second part of the spiritual section.

If you see the video if you find it good, remember to like and subscribe to your YouTube channel so that I have more motivation to do the next video.

You have the spiritual stories that you have experienced or heard friends and relatives tell and want to share with everyone, please email me.

The email address will be displayed on the screen and in the description below the video.

Those who have not seen episode 1 of the spiritual section can also review it

The video link will also be included in the description below and the playlist at the end of this video.

And those who love cats can also watch videos about cats.

Playlists will also be displayed at the end of this video.

Wish you all good health. bye and see you again in the next video.

For more infomation >> Chuyện tâm linh - Tập 2 - Những chuyện lạ ở trường mầm non & Ba của tôi. - Duration: 30:22.

-------------------------------------------

Můj malý pony: Přátelství je magické - Winter Wrap Up - Duration: 3:18.

♪ Those three months of winter, I would like to keep going. ♪

♪ The time of the blushing when you just played. ♪

♪ However, the supplies are disappearing to us, nothing grows in the winter. ♪

♪ Even though I have a snow boots, the're already too warm. ♪

♪ I want to welcome the spring time and I want to warm myself warmly. ♪

♪ First I have to say goodbye and give a bye to winter. ♪

♪ What can I do to help you? What task do I have? ♪

♪ What to do if I can not spell? I do not know at all. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends, and holidays end with it. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends and spring tomorrow comes to us. ♪

♪ Spring will come again to us. ♪

♪ Birds from the south arrive and Pegas has a job. ♪

♪ The sky sweeps, the sun shines forth. ♪

♪ Then blow the clouds and dissolve the snow. ♪

♪ And the sun rises and lights the earth. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends, and holidays end with it. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends and spring tomorrow comes to us. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends and spring comes again to us. ♪

♪ Spring will come again to us. ♪

♪ Under the ice and snow, the animals are wintering. ♪

♪ And our team always wakes up silently. ♪

♪ We can give every meal, fix the lair, ♪

♪ and welcome the birds from the south to proliferate. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends, and holidays end with it. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends and spring tomorrow comes to us. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends and spring comes again to us. ♪

♪ Spring will come again to us. ♪

♪ Clean the earth is a tough thing and a lot of work with it. ♪

♪ Plant, pour, the sun shines, and life rises. ♪

♪ Apples, carrot, celery perhaps and colorful flower. ♪

♪ We will work hard, then everything is growing. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends, and holidays end with it. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends and spring tomorrow comes to us. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends and spring comes again to us. ♪

♪ Spring will come again to us. ♪

♪ I know what others do, where do I have my place? ♪

♪ I would like to help so much, all I can do. ♪

♪ What can you do without spells? ♪

♪ How to help ponies? ♪

♪ I want to belong to them, so I'll do everything, ♪

♪ I'll do everything. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends, and holidays end with it. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends and spring comes again to us. ♪

♪ Winter ends, winter ends and spring tomorrow comes to us. ♪

♪ And spring tomorrow will come to us. ♪

♪ And spring tomorrow will come to us. ♪

For more infomation >> Můj malý pony: Přátelství je magické - Winter Wrap Up - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Ngộ Không TV - Táo Quân Lội Vạc Dầu Ngon Rớt Dãi - Thằng Lùn Ăn No Đánh Rắm Phọt Cả Sít Ra Quần - Duration: 15:55.

fried carp

For more infomation >> Ngộ Không TV - Táo Quân Lội Vạc Dầu Ngon Rớt Dãi - Thằng Lùn Ăn No Đánh Rắm Phọt Cả Sít Ra Quần - Duration: 15:55.

-------------------------------------------

Soi Cầu Siêu Chuẩn (chính xác 100%) | Lô Đề | XSMN - [26/01/2019] - Duration: 26:47.

For more infomation >> Soi Cầu Siêu Chuẩn (chính xác 100%) | Lô Đề | XSMN - [26/01/2019] - Duration: 26:47.

-------------------------------------------

বগুড়ায় মাদক পাচারের মামলায় নারীর যাবজ্জীবন-Women's punisment in Bogra case in drug trafficking case - Duration: 1:31.

বগুড়ায় মাদক পাচারের মামলায় নারীর যাবজ্জীবন-Women's punisment in Bogra case in drug trafficking case

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét