Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 28 2019

You're not allowed to film my room

I'm sorry

Why? Is it a secret?

We have quite a lot of secrets

That's right

That's because we're going to space someday

That's right

Please don't film

We have to go to space

Please don't film! Don't film!

We became roommates today too

Actually, we are roommates in the dorm as well

We have bunk beds

My character studies computer

My character likes to read

and is smart

and he knows a lot of theories

Just like myself in reality, right?

Ha ha, bye bye~

Do you think he is smart?

Do you all think that YANGYANG is smart?

Please anticipate our music video, bye bye!

Please look forward

Why is my roommate here?

Dad, you came?

Why is my roommate here?

My character is full of energy

And is the most adorable

Are you not going to film me? Look at me!

My concept is,

even though these look like pajamas,

I wore something this morning

that resembles an artist

who can draw really well!

HENDERY

My concept is...

My costume is...

Pajamas!

That's right, cool pajamas that you wear at home

Do you wear like this at home?

It's our first time filming a music video without a choreography

We will be acting for our first time

梦想发射计划 (Dream Launch)

Please look forward to it!

Baby, come here

Baby come here, baby come here

Baby will not go, baby will not go

For more infomation >> [WayV-ehind] 梦想发射计划 (Dream Launch) MV - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Andriy Shevchenko's emotional return at San Siro - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Andriy Shevchenko's emotional return at San Siro - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Food Safety 101 | Consumer Reports - Duration: 4:12.

[SNAP_]

Hey, everyone.

I'm here in the kitchen, getting ready for the big game.

I'm about to cook for my friends at Consumer Reports.

Hey, you know what?

I think the pregame show is about to begin.

Let's take a look.

It's game time, and everyone's excited.

This is the biggest game of the season.

Ooh, I'm so excited for this.

I'm going to get the stake out of the freezer.

Ooh, this is going to cook nice.

Leave the meat here on the counter

and start getting ready to--

Penalty.

Thawing meat on the counter.

Oh, major setback right out of the gate.

I always thaw meat on the counter.

Jack, we've got a problem.

Tricia Calvo, food editor.

That's right.

And today, I'm also your food safety coach,

All right.

I've been covering food safety for about five years,

and I can tell you it's really easy

to keep your friends safe in the kitchen.

So here's the number one rule--

don't thaw meat on the counter.

If there's bad bacteria there, it can multiply.

And it can reach the danger zone pretty quickly,

and that can make you sick.

So you want to get that meat and thaw it in the fridge.

But you can do it, Jack.

You can make a great meal.

Everybody will love it.

All right.

You do it.

All right.

I got this.

That was close.

Looks like things are back on track.

Meat thaws in the fridge--

check.

OK, steak is in the refrigerator.

I guess it's time to wash the chicken.

Penalty.

Washing chicken in the sink.

Oh, no.

What a collapse.

Let's see that again in slow motion.

Trish?

Jack, you don't need to wash the chicken.

And in fact, if you do, it could spread bacteria

all over your kitchen.

I don't want that to happen, Trish.

No, you don't want people to get sick at your party.

No.

It'll be OK.

OK.

Just get that chicken in the oven.

No need to wash it.

A little pep talk was just what he needed.

I'm going to go ahead and put this chicken in the oven.

I'm getting hungry.

OK.

Chicken is in the oven and now time to cut some vegetables.

[WHISTLE]

Penalty.

Failure to wash hands.

Another penalty.

Unbelievable.

You have to wash your hands after you touch raw chicken

or meat.

That way, you don't transfer the bacteria from your hands

to the raw vegetables.

The sink's right over there, Jack.

Remember, it's important to wash for at least 20 seconds

to get clean.

[BELL]

Here that?

Chicken's done.

Nice and golden brown.

Cooked to perfection.

Penalty.

Failure to check the temperature of the chicken.

It's OK, Eugene.

I got this.

Trish.

Jack.

Yeah?

What's this?

A meat thermometer.

Right.

And you need to use want to make sure that your chicken is

cooked properly.

All right, here we go.

Put it in.

No.

You want to put it over here.

Ah.

And you want to make sure that it reaches 165 degrees.

OK, you can do it.

You're in the home stretch.

You're going to have a great meal.

OK.

OK.

Thank you, Trish.

Hail Mary pass to the end zone and--

I did it, guys.

Yeah!

I cooked the meal.

Yeah.

Jack, you did a great job.

I knew you could do it.

My meal was a touchdown.

And you did it safely.

All right, guys.

Let's eat.

Come on.

Woo!

Yeah.

What a game.

Let's go down to the field with big Jack Rico.

Jack, how do you feel?

I'm feeling pumped.

I'm feeling pumped.

Tell the people what you learned.

I defrosted the meat in the refrigerator.

I didn't wash the chicken.

I washed my hands right before I cut to the vegetables.

And then finally I put the thermometer in the chicken.

Love it Jack.

What are you going to do next?

I'm going to eat the meal with all my friends.

[CHEERING]

Big Jack Rico, everyone, looking fine all the time.

Hi, mom.

[SNAP]

For more infomation >> Food Safety 101 | Consumer Reports - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Woman sexually enslaved by Japan during WWII dies at the age of 93 - Duration: 0:47.

Another Korean victim of Japanese sexual slavery during World War II has passed away.

According to a civic group that advocates for the victims, a 93 year old woman, known

to the media only by her surname Lee, died early Monday morning after suffering from

poor health . Lee was kidnapped on her way home from work

in 1942... at the age of 17.

She was forced to serve dozens of Japanese soldiers everyday in brothels in Manchuria.

With Lee's death, there are only 24 South Korean victims still living.

Seoul and Tokyo agreed in 2015 to set up a foundation to help the victims -- the so-called

"comfort women."

But the two sides are now working to disband the foundation... because the victims say

the 2015 deal did not reflect their wishes.

For more infomation >> Woman sexually enslaved by Japan during WWII dies at the age of 93 - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

The Kapil Sharma Show Latest Full Episode Anil Kapoor Sonam Kapoor | Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga - Duration: 1:40.

The Kapil Sharma Show Latest Full Episode Anil Kapoor Sonam Kapoor | Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga

For more infomation >> The Kapil Sharma Show Latest Full Episode Anil Kapoor Sonam Kapoor | Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

डाळ वडा - Dal Vada Recipe In Marathi - Chana Dal Vada - South Indian Recipe - Sonali - Duration: 4:09.

We regularly make dosa, idili, Medu vada and eat them too.

But there is another speciality of South India which is dal vada (fritters made from lentils).

And I'm going to show you how you can make them.

So for that I have taken split chickpeas.

This I have soaked these for 4 hours and strained it's water completely.

And 1/2 cup of dehushked split black gram.

This also is soaked for 4 hours and strained it's water completely.

Now I'm going to take 2 teaspoon of split chickpeas and take it in a separate bowl.

And I'm also going to set aside 1 teaspoon of dehushked split black gram.

It's dal vada so the lentils should be seen.

And we are going to grind the rest of the lentils but not very finely.

And add very little amount of water.

So I will grind and bring them.

We need the lentils coarse like this.

I have not added water but if you want you can add just 1-2 teaspoon of water.

This is dehushked split black gram.

And this is split chickpea.

We will mix this nicely.

To this we will add 2 finely chopped green chillies.

I have chopped 6-7 curry leaves.

1/2 teaspoon of finely chopped ginger.

1 tablespoon of coriander leaves.

1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.

1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.

2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.

1 teaspoon of coriander seeds powder.

1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.

Next goes in onion, this is 1 finely chopped onion.

Next goes in 2 tablespoon of rice flour.

It makes the fritters very cripsy.

And lastly we will add whole lentils which we had set aside.

Add salt as per the taste.

I'm going to mix all of this with my hand.

We will begin to make the fritters, now and take some oil in our palms.

Because the mixture is a little sticky.

Make them flat.

I have kept the size as this.

You can make more smaller than this.

Oil is heated.

We will fry these fritters on medium heat.

So we will begin to fry these.

We will flip these now.

We have make them nice and golden brown.

Our fritters are now ready.

It has got a nice dark golden brown colour.

We will take these out.

These are also ready so we will take these out too.

You saw right? how easy and tasty these dal vade are to make.

So try these and let me know.

And like, share and subscribe to Ruchkar Mejwani.

For more infomation >> डाळ वडा - Dal Vada Recipe In Marathi - Chana Dal Vada - South Indian Recipe - Sonali - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

வஞ்சிரம் மீனை மிஞ்சிய மத்தி மீன் பல நோய்க்களை குணப்படுத்தும் 10ரூபாய் மத்தி மீன் | Sanju Facts - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> வஞ்சிரம் மீனை மிஞ்சிய மத்தி மீன் பல நோய்க்களை குணப்படுத்தும் 10ரூபாய் மத்தி மீன் | Sanju Facts - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Sweet Baby and Adorable Puppies Dogs Playing Together Funny Baby Video - Duration: 3:44.

Hello everyone. How are you today? God bless you.

Thanks for watching. Please subscribe,like and share our video

For more infomation >> Sweet Baby and Adorable Puppies Dogs Playing Together Funny Baby Video - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

L'inglese per lavorare come barman - Duration: 5:49.

For more infomation >> L'inglese per lavorare come barman - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Pug Dog Moments Compilation #11 - Cute Dog Video - Duration: 10:51.

Hi Guy! Thanks for watching. Please SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and SHARE our video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét