Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 28 2019

Hi. This is Marty from Blue Lightning TV.

I'm going to show you how to create a beautiful, dramatic night image filled with infinite

stars abounding a clear night sky that includes a bright full moon and exquisite nebulas all

from a daytime photo.

This is an update of a tutorial I did a few years ago.

This update is more nuanced and effective and is for Photoshop versions CS6 and later.

I provided this photo that you can download of a sandstone tower called "The Organ" that

I shot at Arches national Park in Utah.

Its link is in my video's description below or in my project files.

Feel free to use another photo if you like.

Before we begin, if you're not already a subscriber to my channel, click the small Subscribe button

at the the lower, right corner.

The first step is to make a copy of the layer by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + J.

In this copy, we'll separate the land from the sky.

To do this, open your quick selection tool and drag it over the sky to select it.

In this particular case, since all of the land has hard edges, there's no reason to

refine the selection's edges.

However, if you're using a different photo that in which the land has some soft edges,

go to Select and click "Select and Mask" or in earlier versions, click "Refine Edge".

I did in-depth tutorials for both of these filters, so if you'd like to watch them,

I provided their respective links in my video's description.

To ensure that the land won't have a light-colored fringe surrounding it, we'll expand the selection

inward by clicking "Expand".

Expand it 1 pixel.

To ensure that the selection covers the entire sky, press "Q" on your keyboard to see it as a Quick Mask.

Then, revert it back into a selection by pressing "Q" again.

Click the Layer Mask icon to make a layer mask of the selection next to the active layer.

Click the Adjustment Layer icon and click "Color Lookup".

Open the "Load 3D LUT" fly-out list and click "Moonlight.3DL".

I'll drag down the Layers panel to expand it.

Next, we'll replace the sky with gradient colors.

First, click the New Layer icon to create a new layer.

We'll fill it with black, but first, check your foreground and background colors.

If they're not black and white, respectively, press "D" on your keyboard.

Since black is the foreground color, press Alt or Option + Delete.

Double-click an empty area of the layer to open its Layer Style window.

Click, "Gradient Overlay".

Make sure the Style is "Linear".

Click the gradient bar to open the Gradient Editor.

Click the "Black, White" gradient preset and the lower left Stop.

Click the color box to open the Color Picker.

In the hexadecimal field, type in FFBD0B.

Then, click OK.

Click the lower, right Stop and the color box.

Type in: 000823.

Click below the gradient bar to add another Stop.

For its "Location", I'll type in 25%, however, if you're using a different photo whose horizon

line is higher or lower than this one, feel free to adjust the location of this middle Stop.

Click the color box and type in: 00249A.

Then, click OK on all three windows to close them.

Go to the Layer Mask and press and hold Alt or Option as you drag up a copy of it next the gradient layer.

Rename the layer, "Gradient sky".

To save some space, collapse the effect.

Make a new layer and fill it with black.

Name it, "Stars".

We'll convert it into a Smart Object by clicking the icon at the upper right and clicking "Convert

to Smart Object" in case we want to change the setting amounts of the filters we'll be

using to create the stars.

Go to Filter, Noise and "Add Noise".

The Amount is 100%, Gaussian and Monochromatic.

Go back to Filter, Blur and "Gaussian Blur".

Blur it 0.3 pixels.

Open Levels by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + L. For the Input Shadows, type in 120 and for the

Input Midtones, type in 0.20.

The stars are very subtle now, but they'll brighten up once we add a filter to them later.

Let's collapse the effects to save space.

Change the Blend Mode to "Screen".

To hide the stars that are in front of the land, go to the top layer mask and press and

hold Alt or Option as you drag it next to the Stars layer.

Since stars tend to be less visible the closer they are to the horizon, we'll make those stars less visible.

To do this, make the layer mask active next to the Stars.

Open your Brush Tool and Brush Picker.

Pick a soft, round brush.

For its size, I'll type in 700 pixels.

It's Hardness is 0% and the opacity is 50%.

Go to one side of the horizon and brush once across to the opposite side.

This makes the stars that we brushed over appear dimmer.

Make a new layer and name it "Nebulas".

Go to Filter, Render and "Clouds".

Next, we'll angle the clouds in perspective, but first, we need to zoom out of our image

to give us more room.

Press Ctrl or Cmd and the minus key on your keyboard a few times.

I zoomed it out to 16.67%.

Go to Edit, Transform and "Perspective".

Go to a top corner and drag it out approximately this much.

Then, press Enter or Return.

Since the clouds extend way past our canvas, we'll crop the extended parts off by pressing

Ctrl or Cmd + A to select the document and go to Image and "Crop".

Then deselect it.

To zoom back in, press Ctrl or Cmd and the plus key a few times or you can press Ctrl

or Cmd +0 to fill the canvas with your image.

Change the Blend Mode to "Color Dodge".

To hide the clouds over the land portions, go the Stars layer mask and as before, press

and hold Alt or Option as you drag a copy of it next to the Nebulas layer.

To make the most of the clouds' perspective, we'll drag the bottom up to just below the horizon line.

First, click off the chain link icon to unlink the layer and the layer mask.

This will allow us to move or resize either of them independently of the other.

Click the clouds to make it active and press Ctrl or Cmd + T open your Transform Tool.

Go the bottom, middle of the bounding box and if you're using a version earlier than

CC 2019, drag it up to just under the horizon, however, if you're using version 2019 or later,

press and hold Shift as you drag up the bounding box.

Then, press Enter or Return.

We'll make a new layer below the active layer by Ctrl-clicking or Cmd-clicking the New Layer icon.

Go to the "Gradient Sky" layer mask and drag a copy of it next to the empty layer.

Name it "Nebulas Colors".

Click the foreground color and pick a bright color.

If you want to make your brush smaller, make sure your CapsLock key is off and press the

left bracket key on your keyboard.

Reduce its opacity to 10 to 20%.

Gently brush over areas of the sky, which adds color and brightens to it.

Next, we'll add a full moon.

Click the top layer to make it active and make a layer above it.

Name it, "Moon".

Open your "Elliptical Marquee Tool" and feather it 2 pixels.

Click on your document and don't release your mouse or pen.

Press and hold Alt or Option + Shift as you drag out a circle approximately this size.

Click your foreground color and in the hexadecimal field, type in FFF5BC.

Copy the color by either writing down its hexadecimal code or highlighting it with your

cursor and then pressing Ctrl or Cmd + C to copy it to your clipboard.

To fill the selection with that color, press Alt or Option + Delete.

Then, deselect it.

Double-click the thumbnail of the moon layer to open its Layer Style window.

Click "Outer Glow" and the color box.

Type or paste in the color you copied into the hexadecimal field and click OK.

The Blend Mode is Normal, the opacity is 65%, the Spread is 0% and the Size is 60 pixels.

We'll convert the moon with its outer glow into a Smart Object because we're going to

add another outer glow to it.

Double-click an empty area of the layer to open its Layer Style window.

Click "Outer Glow" again and make sure the color is the same as the first one.

Make the opacity: 25%, the Spread: 20% and the Size: 250 pixels.

Lastly, we'll brighten slivers of the land where it catches the moonlight.

Scroll down and click the Color Lookup layer mask.

We're going to brush black in it, so to make your foreground color black, press "D" on your keyboard.

If the colors are inverted, press "x".

To protect the sky from our brush strokes, Ctrl-click or Cmd-click the Layer 1 layer

to make a selection of its shape.

Invert the selection by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + Shift + I. Hide the selection by pressing

Ctrl or Cmd + H. The selection is still there; it's just hidden.

Open your Brush Tool and Brush Picker.

I'll make its size: 20 pixels, but feel free to adjust the amount.

The Hardness is 0% and the Opacity is 100%.

Brush over the areas of the rock formations that are already brighter to reveal their original brightness.

They're a bit too bright for moonlight, so we'll dim them.

First, invert your colors, so white is your foreground color.

Enlarge your brush to approximately this size and decrease the brush's opacity to 50%.

Brush once across the top half of your image and once across the bottom half.

This is Marty from Blue Lightning TV.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Photoshop: Make Day into a Dramatic Night! - Duration: 14:02.

-------------------------------------------

I love Driving Truck when it's a Beautiful Sunrise like this Trucker Rudi 01-20-19 Vlog#1659 - Duration: 15:51.

hey good morning good morning ladies and gentlemen welcome welcome to the show

are you guys seeing what I'm seeing I know this camera does not do justice

on what it really looks like but there is a beautiful beautiful sunrise out

there and I just pulled over there for a minute and I went out and I took me a

few pictures and that is a gorgeous view I love it beautiful beautiful colors

then you know when you have the clouds just right there over where the Sun is

rising it gives that really nice bright orange pinkish coloration it's just

absolutely gorgeous to watch I mean this camera obviously doesn't do good justice

on what I'm seeing right because I have tested this many times before even when

I take pictures it almost never looks exactly the way I see it right and so I

know my vision is still fairly good so you know to me that's just absolutely

gorgeous to look at something like that you know but anyways we have just got

going here a little while ago it was still dark when I took off and

we're just cruising down the road here and I figured out it's such a beautiful

view I can't resist not taking a few pictures of that you know I mean who in

their right mind could resist that right so I did certainly did I figured I turn

on the camera and show you guys a little bit I appreciate you guys tuning in

stick around for the rest of the show and see what else we come up with today

we are almost home we will be home this afternoon anyways so see what we will be

up to today right time for us to make us a little bit of a pit stop guys

we are now in Whitewood Saskatchewan and I decided while I'm out of food right so

I'm gonna go in here and grab me some breakfast but I know it's crazy windy

out here so I'm gonna go ahead and make it short let's go in get us some

breakfast all right guys unfortunately I

completely forgot to show you guys my breakfast yeah what a bummer but I did

take a picture so if I do not forget the picture should be popping up right now

so hopefully you guys got a good deal of that if I didn't forget to put the

picture up right sometimes you know I get home or whatever and I get busy

editing and and I don't forgot about that I was gonna put a picture in there

right or something oh that's right and so this time what I actually did is I

took the picture right and I just just dawned on me here so before I got going

here obviously I quickly emailed it to myself I thought okay Dan I went quickly

to my computer and downloaded the picture and put it in today's folder

where my today's video is going to go into right so this way at least it's

going to be in there so I should see it when I go to put my video together right

so that way I shouldn't forget at least to put the picture in there I don't know

why I guess I was just distracted or something and had my camera sitting

there at the edge of the table and you know as long as I got my got my food I

just started digging in and I finished it about halfway and I'm like darn it I

was gonna go show you guys my breakfast this morning and say man why did I

forget to show you guys that was so good too and well that's just how it goes

sometimes you forget to show some thinner and on anyhow I always try to

show you as much as I can I know sometimes it may be boring because I'm

just showing you guys going down the road a lot but I have tried recently to

show you guys a little bit more and I have also showed you guys when I feel

and all that stuff so I just recently had somebody say well you need to show

us more feeling it's the one show that every so often in minutes

you can only show that so many times before you know you get sick of that too

right but anyways I do try to take you guys

out like we just like I showed you guys when I stepped out of the truck and

started walking towards the truck stop to go have breakfast and all that right

and then I totally forgot to show you guys my breakfast but I do love showing

you guys food right I love food and most of you guys do know that but anyways we

got 400 clicks to go that is collimators to Winnipeg terminal

and will drop this trailer and go home I gotta find out yet if if

they're gonna have a pre-loaded trailer that they want me to bring back to the

yard it's typo or not but and I mean while we're gonna go ahead and hammer

down get on down the road finally the wind has died down a little

bit it's not nearly as windy is what it was this morning and yesterday and so

that makes me kind of happy now we don't have any more snow drifts and stuff like

that there is still a good breeze going on

don't get me wrong but great here you'll see a little bit of a spot where the

snow is kind of well it was visible there for a second but then the car went

through it and then it kind of disappeared but

he had a few spots here and there where does a slight amount of snow still

drifting over the road but nothing compared to yesterday I mean I kid you

not yesterday we had at some place we had like two foot drifts snow drifts and

too bad it was dark because otherwise I would have probably uh-oh it not

probably I would have shown you guys but it was dark

right so with these GoPros because they got such terrible quality for at night I

don't even bother really turning on the camera because you're not gonna really

see much anyways so it's kind of useless to me

in my opinion anyways but you know I tried to show you as much as I can

through throat today right and somebody asked me

the other day well why don't you ever drive at night while I do like yesterday

especially in winter we do well I mean I don't drive throughout the night but I

Drive into the night like 10 o'clock at night or something like that yesterday I

drove till 9:30 or until at least I went off duty anyways I drove till about

quarter after 9:00 I got to the fly nope filled her up and all that right my time

I was done with all of that it's 9:30 right well that's kind of late already

especially considering in winter time up here it gets dark already here on five

o'clock sharp an hour and driving a few hours when it's dark but it's just kind

of a hassle trying to show you guys anything with this GoPro it just it

really doesn't work out that good I tried it many times and it's like he can

barely see the road you know like so because

it's got such a terrible low light capabilities I don't hardly ever turn it

on unless I'm driving to a city and there's some lights and whatever then I

occasionally will turn it on but up here what do you see is what you get all day

long pretty much go through a little bit of a tone here and there but not much

light or whatever right so it's kind of useless even try to turn on the Canon

Prabhat nice enough for that oh look at that there's some lines right there

where somebody got into the ditch right there I saw a few cars last night in the

ditch and one semi-truck - so the roads were definitely treacherous that's for

sure and if specially if you go too fast grabbed you so quickly you won't know

what happened right that's what I keep telling you guys you gotta pay attention

to the road when it gets like that especially when you're late

got a slow we're down some people they just go too fast for the conditions

right then things happen but we made it through there safely because we're a

professional right I mean no I'm not trying to brag I'm just saying you ought

to use common sense I mean things can happen to be too rare very quickly to

write it you know I mean I could be going to pass

myself right so far knock on wood for the last ten

years we're doing pretty good so anyways let's continue on cruising

along here and go to Winnipeg drop our load and if I note if they have

something for me to bring back to the yard and go see the family go see

Jessica and Diego and the white Ethan I'm sure jessica is going to be all

super excited to see me again and I'm going to try to do a live show

tonight but we'll see how that turns out but any Oh Richard you guys sticking

around so far look at here guys we are now coming into Winnipeg or we are

actually a little bit in Winnipeg already now we are beautiful sunshine

still I love it I love it it is not as cold anymore as what it was this morning

this morning it was - 31 up here in this area

let me just right now it's only -21 sells yourself not quite as crazy as

what it was this morning at least 10 degrees warmer that's a big difference

but it is still bloody cold and I'm almost at the terminal here so that

means I'll be getting out of the truck here in a minute and dropping my trailer

and having to be out there in the cold yeah that's right well sometimes that's

just how Gil was right but I talked to this patch already and they told me that

I can just Bob Taylor home sweet home so I don't have to waste time here trying

to switch trailers or whatever and do all that so that's kind of nice and the

way I was saying to my buddies there it's like when you want to bobtail home

like the other day I actually wanted to then know then you gotta take a load but

no I wouldn't mind taking a load home no no I can bobtail home yeah well you

know that's just how it goes no need to complain about it right if

for some odd reason somewhere I've got some sort of vibration in the truck

whenever I'm pulling a little bit I get a little bit of a vibration and your you

guys may not be able to hear it but I hear it and it drives me crazy all the

time when I have some sort of vibration somewhere and it only does it when I'm

pulling but I guess that's what the freight liners are known for right

that's why they call them Freight shakers and then because they're pretty

rough right in you know we're very close to the terminal and by looking at those

flags up there on the left it looks like it's still fairly good wind gust doesn't

look like it's like extreme wind but those big flags takes a good amount of

wind to get them going like that so yeah they're blowing pretty good up there I

bet you it's still 20 plus kilometers an hour wind which is not terrible but it's

good enough to get a good wind shield going right I don't know what the

eventual is but it can cut through your skin pretty good with that heavy wind

when it's windy like that and then close with the cold temperatures right buddy

yeah let's go drop a load in bottle home look at here guys I have made at home

sweetheart just came and picked me up yeah that's right now we're gonna go

home and spend the time with the family

yeah I bet she's not with us right now yeah she's at home but with her brother

right now so yeah let's go home and see her I bet you she's gonna be seeing

something when the camera comes on and almost guarantee you I'm sure she misses

me yeah be preparing for a nice screaming match now she's in her own way

she's talking to us right and that's her way of talking to us so it makes it kind

of fun I like it I know a lot of you guys like hearing her and the videos

from seeing her so yeah makes it kind of interesting anyways so

it's gold and see her and then do you alright guys here we go

you just got home let's go see a little girl is gonna be excited to see us

hopefully I can open the door I got something in my hand right there we go

that's here listen that's listening we can hear her ah see their shoes

she's already coughing yeah that's close see who did you hear over here Jesse

then you hear daddy coming into the door yeah did you hear that you know I know

alright mommy Jesse

oh yeah so let's go get all my stuff into the house and yeah look at that the

big boys gotta help yeah that's right anyways I gotta go help too and then

talk to you guys in a few all right guys it is time to have supper with the

family Yeah right Jesse it is time to have supper isn't it yeah

that's what I figured yeah and guess what we're having we're having this a

lazy man kind of supper we got some chicken chef and my son has got a friend

over right yeah so that's how was a fantastic supper and then after that

we're gonna probably do our life show I'm open so anyways

For more infomation >> I love Driving Truck when it's a Beautiful Sunrise like this Trucker Rudi 01-20-19 Vlog#1659 - Duration: 15:51.

-------------------------------------------

New Whatsapp Status 2019 Hind - Best sad status for whatsapp - Duration: 0:48.

New Whatsapp Status 2019 Hind

For more infomation >> New Whatsapp Status 2019 Hind - Best sad status for whatsapp - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Neville sums up Emery's problems with Ozil and Ramsey - Duration: 3:19.

 Sky Sports pundit Gary Neville has called on Arsenal fans to back their manager over his plans to reshape the squad at the Emirates Stadium and take a different approach over the futures of Aaron Ramsey and Mesut Ozil

 Head coach Unai Emery was appointed in the summer to replace Arsene Wenger, whose 22-year reign in north London saw the Gunners change identity from a team known for their stout defending to one of the most sophisticated ball-playing sides in Europe

 In his first decade in charge, he brought in major trophies only for Arsenal's competitiveness to suffer the second half of his spell as manager as he shifted focus to build the Emirates Stadium and leave Highbury and try to create a side based around young talents who left for more money

   By the end of his time in charge, the Frenchman faced fan protests over his performance as he finished outside of the top four two years in a row

He had never before failed to steer the Gunners into the Champions League places since his arrival

 Emery has been charged with taking the club back into that elite competition and eventually recapturing the Premier League title but he needs time and trust to get it right, according to Neville, and that includes his decisions over Ozil and Ramsey

  "Emery needs four or five transfer windows to get things right," he wrote in his column for the Mail

 "It does not surprise me that Mesut Ozil and Aaron Ramsey are on the way out.  "Emery wants players that can transform the club so he has to be able to ship players out, to be able to correct things

 "It is like a cultural shift, a big mentality shift. But he needs to do that and needs time

"    Arsenal have been linked with a number of players who have previously worked under Emery since his appointment

 During the summer transfer window, the Gunners were tipped to sign Ever Banega from Sevilla

In January, a loan move for Denis Suarez has been touted, although negotiations have stalled

 Paris Saint-Germain youngster Christopher Nkunku has also been named as a target

He worked with Emery during his spell as manager of the Ligue 1 champions. Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football

london via the free football.london app for iPhone and Android . Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Neville sums up Emery's problems with Ozil and Ramsey - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Мухомор текстильный\Мастер-класс - Duration: 15:21.

The workshop of Valeria Radyk "The Magic World of manual creativity"

Hello everyone, Valery is with you! Welcome to my magical world of creativity!

Recently, in our town, in a shop window in a creative store, I saw an unusual original work,

mushroom mushroom in a pot.

I really like these unusual products,

that's why I decided to do this kind of work for myself.

I am pleased to share with you the manufacturing process.

Materials:

pots, foam plastic, white thin fabric,

two types of white lace,

one 1.5-2 centimeters wide (for a belt)

and 1 centimeter wide (for sticking to the mushroom cap),

red velvet fabric, wire, polyethylene (package),

thread with a needle, thermo-gun,

pen, brush, sponge, corrugated cardboard,

acrylic paints, acrylic lacquer,

synthetic winterizer, scissors,

moss or artificial greens, just like light green sisal.

Getting Started:

For the base, I used a ceramic pot ready.

This pots got me already with foam inside,

partially moss,

I will not clean the moss, as it suits me,

and then supplemented with artificial twigs or sisal.

If you do not have such a pot, then you can do it yourself,

how to make a cache-pot, the link is in the description under the video,

as well as a hint in the upper right corner of the screen.

Inside, I made a hole with the right size with scissors.

For the leg of the mushroom from the wire, I twisted this foundation,

which I will continue to glue with plastic (bag) and cloth.

In the work that I saw, the mushroom trunk was painted white,

it is not necessary to do this, but I advise you to paint and varnish.

thereby we will save white fabric from excess pollution.

For the top of the fungus, I use a red velvet fabric.

The bottom of the fungus, like the leg, I will paint with white acrylic paint,

and then, after drying the paint, I will apply acrylic varnish.

Apply a little pearl paint (optional).

Cache and white part of the fungus covered with acrylic varnish.

Inside the pots, you can glue moss,

but I decided to glue bright artificial grass and green twigs.

I'll paint all the empty spaces with green paint

and after drying I will add decorative vegetation.

Work is ready!

Now, on my window, there will be such a wonderful Amanita!

I would be glad if you like my master class and come in handy!

Greetings to all my subscribers, thank you for what I have,

Thank you for your support, for warm comments, for likes!

I am very pleased!!!

Channel guests. Do not forget to subscribe and click on the bell!

Master, create your wonderful work,

because it does not work for someone who does not try!

I sincerely wish all of you creative inspiration

And all the most magical and beautiful!

See you again!

For more infomation >> Мухомор текстильный\Мастер-класс - Duration: 15:21.

-------------------------------------------

Can you still learn how to sing at the age 30? EP 4 - Duration: 6:04.

Sorry, still stressing out in my brain all here do that. Hey guys

Thanks for following tuning and watching this whole series. Hopefully you guys are learning a lot from these vocal lessons and

Seeing that it could be possible to learn vocals. I'm not there yet

I got a lot ways go, but he's saying that he sees improvement. So that's the good thing so welcome to lesson 4

All right. I'm doing a new song. It's

a little bit a higher register

It's kind of like the end of the other toadies song, but it's a lot longer

I can't remember how long it is, but I'm doing Tyler but it is another Toadies song. I

Promise. I'm not doing another Toadies song after this.

I can't tell too much if your diaphragm was working right this time

But you've got to be able to be to just see it jump up and down in and out so should be going

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I can't feed on the powerless when my cups already over filled

You can tell their is strength building up any muscle strength in your diaphragm

Push it out a little bit stronger

you actually never before have you hit that little build part during the bridge and today actually, I mean it was wrong,

But you were trying

You pushing it out. I am gonna try it . You though your voice out there . Like I am going to try it out.

No, actually they're like I said, there's an improvement it's those little little by little but

as long as the improvement is there

It's good

One of the things I notice is that you are kinda feeling more confident when you're singing when you're singing that you can tell

You're seeing is it's like there's just slightly more confidence

So now you're going for the notes, you know what I mean. you're going for those parts that you were usually were reluctant to sing

You're not doing it more confidently

So I would say it's at least 50% confidence and 50% ability with with vocals because you can't do anything unless you like

Okay, I'm gonna do that where I feel comfortable enough with my technique to do it

Because now

You're instilling the newfound confidence in there. So the new abilities and the strength and stuff

Already sounds better automatically, you know what I mean. So the most

important thing about singing guys Is you gotta relax

Seriously, you gotta relax. Whatever is stressing you out as you can

See I am still in my work clothes pretty stressed out today and I had some people ,that you know,

increased that stress

But anyways, don't forget to rate Wow

Don't forget to Like comment and subscribe don't rate this isn't myspace. Anyways, thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Can you still learn how to sing at the age 30? EP 4 - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Her Moment In Fortnite - Fortnite Daily Fails And Victory Royale #17 - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Her Moment In Fortnite - Fortnite Daily Fails And Victory Royale #17 - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Firman Tuhan Terbaru - Pekerjaan Tuhan dan Pekerjaan Manusia(1)Bagian Satu - Duration: 46:27.

For more infomation >> Firman Tuhan Terbaru - Pekerjaan Tuhan dan Pekerjaan Manusia(1)Bagian Satu - Duration: 46:27.

-------------------------------------------

Bedam Shah Warsi Sufi kalam - Tum jo chaho toh mere dard ka darmaan - Duration: 8:52.

Tum jo chaho toh mere dard ka darmaan

For more infomation >> Bedam Shah Warsi Sufi kalam - Tum jo chaho toh mere dard ka darmaan - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

Super Surprise Egg Play with Toys at Outdoor Playground - Duration: 3:43.

Super Surprise Egg Play with Toys at Outdoor Playground

One two three four five

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét