Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 30 2019

-Welcome back to the show. Oh, my goodness.

-Thanks for having me again.

Very early on, you had me on

right before the film came out in August.

Here we are. -And here we are.

-Here we are. -Six nominations.

I got to be -- 'Cause I loved -- I mean, yes.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Got to feel good. Yeah, exactly. That's right!

So happy for you, buddy. -Well, it's been a long grind.

-It has been, right? -Yes.

-When did "Do the Right Thing" come out?

-This June 30th will be the 30th anniversary

of "Do the Right Thing."

This year. -Holy mackerel.

-Getting old.

-"BlacKkKlansman" nominated for Best Picture,

Best Supporting Actor, Best Adapted Screenplay,

Best Film Editing, Best Original Score, and --

Terence Blanchard, my longtime composer.

Jazz musician, trumpeter.

Barry Brown -- first time he's gotten a nomination, too.

He's my longtime -- He edited "Do the Right Thing."

and "Malcolm X."

This is his first nomination.

-So a lot of this team stuck with you for the whole ride.

-Crew. -Really?

-The squad. -The squad right there.

-The squad.

-I left out, of course, Best Director.

Spike Lee nominated -- Best Director.

Is that a first?

-First time. -First time.

How is that possible?

I don't understand it, but whatever.

I'm just so happy. -My face says it all.

-I want to show it.

There's a video of you and your family

watching the nominations come out,

and this is your reaction when they found out

that "BlacKkKlansman" was nominated.

Here's Spike Lee watching the Oscar nominations

with his family.

Take a look at this.

-"BlacKkKlansman." [ All cheering ]

-Oh! That's what it's all about.

Yeah! That's what it's all about, man.

What does a nomination mean to you?

What would the win for directing mean for you?

-Well, number one, one of the best things about this

is that, again, Terence -- He's been doing my scores

for a long time.

Barry Brown's been editing my films, so --

-The editing was great, too.

-So, we're just moving forward.

And I'd like to say this, though.

Very early on in film school,

because my professors would mess with me,

I never wanted to have people validate my work,

whether it be my professors, critics, the Oscars.

You know, I know what I want to do.

I just wanted to have the --

But then my life built up a body of work,

and now I'm going into my fourth decade.

I said, in film school, at NYU film school,

"I'm not going to let anybody --

give them the power to validate my work."

-Yeah. -Wasn't having it.

-Of course not, but... -But...

-But, but... -But...

But it feels pretty good when people like you.

-Oh, it feels good. It feels good.

It feels good. I'm not gonna front.

I mean, you saw the joy of me jumping up and down

like I was courtside when the Knicks were good.

-But, I mean, this film went to Cannes.

-Right.

-And it got a standing ovation there.

The critics loved it.

I think it's like a 95% at Rotten Tomatoes or whatever.

It's just all -- It's been all good, and it's a well-done film.

-Well, here's the thing, though, is that --

And, Questlove, you know this.

You guys know this -- that you could do your best stuff,

but, sometimes, it takes everything,

the stars to be aligned.

-Right.

-And everything was in-line for this film.

I mean, it's topical.

We still got this guy in The White House, you know,

just got back from the government being, you know,

shut down because of the build some wall that nobody wants.

And so it's very -- And he's in the film, too.

-Yeah, he is. -Not his best moment.

-No, no.

The film does touch on these serious issues

about racism, but, also, it's very funny, as well,

which is a mix.

-Well, here's -- The thing about it, being the humor --

I'm going to use the word "humor," instead of "funny."

When Jordan Peele called me and gave me

possibly the greatest six-word pitch

in the history of the studio system,

Hollywood studio system --

Six words -- "Black man infiltrates Ku Klux Klan."

So the humor comes from the absurdity of the premise.

So it wasn't like we were writing jokes and stuff.

The premise just gives you humor naturally.

-Yeah. It's tough to balance that,

and I think you did a perfect job.

-That's the hardest thing we have in the film,

to balance the tone because of a very serious subject matter,

but, at the same time, there's humor.

But many films have done this.

Stanley Kubrick's

"Dr. Strangelove," a whole bunch.

Even "Do the Right Thing" -- you know, a lot of humor in that.

It was a very serious subject matter.

But it's hard to do, and that's something why

Barry got nominated, because in the editing room,

we would get the right balance of the tone.

-That's correct.

Editing -- I know, for humor, if you don't edit

it the right way, you lose the bits.

But it just worked. It flowed. I want to show everyone a clip.

Here's John David Washington

in Spike Lee's movie "BlacKkKlansman."

Take a look at this.

-Politics? How so?

-Because another way to sell hate...

-What are you doing? -Think about it.

Affirmative Action, immigration, crime, tax reform.

He says no one wants to be called a bigot anymore.

I guess Archie Bunker made that too uncool,

so the idea is under all these issues.

Everyday Americans can accept it.

Support it.

Until, eventually, one day, you get somebody

in The White House that embodies it.

-[ Laughs ] That sucked.

Come on.

America would never elect somebody like David Duke

for President of the United States of America.

-Coming from a black man, that's pretty naive.

-Spike Lee, everybody.

For more infomation >> Spike Lee Shares How He Reacted to Oscar Nominations for BlacKkKlansman - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Sia Is Officially Maddie Ziegler's Godmother - Duration: 6:14.

-Welcome to the show.

-This is the best day of my life.

You don't understand.

-Aw. I'm so happy you're here. [ Cheers and applause ]

You know I'm a fan of yours.

I met you -- When did I meet you?

A couple of years ago, right?

-When I did "Ellen," when I was 11,

so that was like five years ago.

-Yeah. I mean, five years ago.

But I was like, "Maddie, I know --"

-I was so excited. I was like, "Jimmy!"

You knew who I was and I was so shocked. I was so excited.

-Oh, it was great. I met you, I met your mom.

But I'm a fan of yours from "Dance Moms."

-Thank you. Thank you so much.

-I would watch that and you were just so cute and you had it.

You're just the smartest little kid,

and I was like, "Oh, she was great."

And I watched that with my wife. We were obsessed.

-Oh, my God. Thank you. -We were obsessed with that.

Is that how Sia got hooked up with you?

-Yeah, when I was -- I mean, I started when I was, I think,

I just turned 8, and then she watched the show religiously.

And then she tweeted me and was like,

"I want you in my music video."

And at the time, I didn't really know who she was.

But then, we did the video and I didn't expect the outcome,

and now it's just --

-I mean, yeah, I mean, it's --

Well, this is you from the video "Chandelier."

-I know. I look like a different person.

-Yeah. That was everybody.

I remember everyone was just talking about you,

and they're like, "Dude, you got to see this girl

in Sia's video. She's unbelievable."

And I was like, "Wow. She's amazing."

You were doing these moves.

This move with the -- -Yes, you got it.

[ Laughter ]

-What is that move?

Yeah, yeah. Yeah, you did that.

And I go, "Yes, the girl's fantastic."

-Thank you.

-Somebody goes, "That's Maddie from 'Dance Moms.'"

-And I'm like, "W-W-W-What?" -I know. It's weird, right?

-"Let me watch that again." -I know.

People didn't recognize me at first,

but what was the coolest experience for me was, I mean,

that video changed my life forever.

And then now people started recognizing me and being like,

"Oh, you're in 'Chandelier.'"

And I was like, "That's the coolest feeling."

Because people got so confused.

They were like, "Is that Maddie from the show or Maddie from --"

-Yeah, different chapters of your life as you're growing up.

They're like, "Oh, yeah, now I know you with the Sia wig."

And you've been in almost all of her music videos.

-Thank you.

-You've become friends with her?

-Yeah, she is the best person in my life.

She really is. She's, I think, my godmom now.

-Is that right? -Yeah, I think so.

-Like, officially or just for fun?

-Yeah, yeah, yeah. So if anything were to happen,

she would take me, which is really cool.

And we just -- the day we met, we clicked

and we knew that it was a special collection.

-She's so great.

-She's the greatest person, and she's just nice to everyone.

-So talented. -She's taught me everything.

Like, so many life lessons and I'll never forget that.

So, yeah.

-I remember even first time meeting her,

because she has so much mystique around her.

And just meeting her.

Like, wow, she's actually as cool as you think.

-If you didn't know she was a pop star,

you would never think -- she's the most down to earth.

-You just want to hang with her.

-Yeah. And it's so funny because when we go to restaurants, like,

no one knows who she is and then she'll be like, "Hi. I'm Sia,"

and everyone's like, "Wait, what?"

Because you would never know.

-No, because she does the whole thing on purpose.

The wig and everything like that so you don't -- it's just smart.

She's the original -- she was the original masked singer.

Let's just say that. [ Laughter ]

-No, literally, people -- we went to a movie theater one time

and she literally -- a girl came up and said,

"Maddie, do you mind if your mom takes the photo?"

And it was her. And she's like, "Yeah, sure, I'll take it."

[ Laughter ]

-It's funny because -- -Oh, my God.

-Because, you know, I will get recognized,

but she is on a different level.

And people, just, think she's, like, my mom which is hilarious.

"If only you knew."

-"If only you knew who that was." Yeah.

And she inspired this dress?

-This is her bridal dress.

Like, her bridal shower dress. [ Audience aws ]

Aw! Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-But how did you end up -- I don't --

-Okay, she -- I'm basically like her daughter.

And so she's always wanted to, like, dress up her daughter

and just, like, put her in different, like, cool clothes.

And this fit like a glove and she's like, "This is epic."

And she literally --

I've never seen her turn into a stage mom like that before.

She literally was on her -- she was like this, she was like,

"Okay, from the side, to the back."

Like, she was, like, taking photos.

And she was, like, sliding on her knees.

And I was like, "What's going on?"

-It's a photo shoot. Yeah.

-I know. She's like -- I mean, she was a fan of the show.

So she lived her "Dance Mom" moment.

-That was her "Dance Mom" moment.

-Yeah. -And that's the dress you wore.

-Yeah.

-I'm so happy you wore the dress on our show tonight.

-Yeah, it's special.

-Let's talk about "The Callback."

This is the second in a series of three books, right?

-Yeah, it's a trilogy.

-And what is it about?

-So, the first book, Harper joins a dance team.

She moves to a different state,

and in this book she has a really hard time connecting with

what she loves and she's having a hard time finding her passion

and has trouble with, like, her other friends

and who is becoming her real and not real friends.

So this book, she really finds herself and realizes

that she liked musical theater and tries new things and --

I mean, the whole book's -- the whole book is really inspired by

my life so it's really cool.

-It's called "The Callback."

I think it's great.

You have good friends in real life.

-Oh, I have the best friends, but it's hard

because in the dance world, you're gonna find people

who are not so real and some fake friends.

-Yeah.

I heard you do a thing with your friends called bad dancing.

-I do.

-Now, what is -- what is bad dancing?

-Well, because we're trained to be good professional dancers,

but I'd rather be a bad dancer than a good dancer.

-But, I mean, like, do you -- do you -- do you go out to --

[ Laughter ]

Do you go to parties and bad-dance on purpose?

-Yeah, it's hilarious because -- okay, so I'm a teenager,

so I'm at the point where, like,

I guess, you kind of start dating and stuff.

But -- [ Laughter ]

-No! Absolutely not! No!

Maddie! Don't you dare do this to me on television.

[ Laughter ]

-Boys look at me for the wrong reasons.

When I'm at a party dancing, they're looking at me like this.

"Oh. Okay." [ Laughter ]

-Really? -Not in, like, "Oh, she's cute."

In like a, "Oh, she's really weird, but I don't even care."

-Really? -Yeah.

-Could you show me a little bit of bad dancing?

-Will you do it with me?

I need you to bad-dance with me. [ Cheers and applause ]

You have to.

-Maddie Ziegler. "The Callback" is in stores now.

We'll be talking to -- [ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

We'll be right back with more "Tonight Show," everybody.

For more infomation >> Sia Is Officially Maddie Ziegler's Godmother - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Roger Stone Pleads Not Guilty, Trump's Global Warming Tweet - Monologue - Duration: 3:22.

Let's get to the news.

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone today pleaded not guilty

to charges in the Russia investigation,

which raises the question,

what does he wear when he pleads insanity?

[ Laughter ]

Ahead of the expected polar vortex this week,

President Trump tweeted last night,

"What the hell is going on with global warming?

Please come back fast. We need you."

[ Laughter ]

Okay. Once again, you're confusing weather with climate.

How can I explain this to you?

Okay, let's watch a clip of you being a decent person.

-I will say this about Hillary. She doesn't quit.

She doesn't give up. I respect that.

-See, that was weather -- a quick, one-time thing.

Now, this is climate.

-I moved on her like a bitch.

Ugh! I don't know what I said!

You know what? You've really had enough.

They're rapists. Get him outta here!

Don't give him his coat. Keep his coat.

-And that's what's going to get us all killed.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz

was heckled at his book event last night

by a protester who yelled at him,

"Don't help elect Trump,

you egotistical billionaire ass [bleep]."

But it was probably just the coffee talking.

[ Laughter ]

In celebration of Black History Month,

Disney has announced it will be holding free screenings

of "Black Panther" throughout the first week of February.

And in celebration of White History Months,

"Friends" will be re-airing on TBS until the end of time.

[ Applause ]

A man in Argentina has reportedly spent over $30,000

on plastic surgery

in an effort to make him look like Michael Jackson.

Which sounds like a terrible idea,

but here's what he looked like before.

[ Audience groans ]

[ Laughter ]

[ Applause ]

[ Laughs ] Let's clap and make it go away.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

A woman was arrested in Connecticut last week

for driving under the influence of vanilla extract...

which is the craziest euphemism I've ever heard

for white privilege.

[ Laughter ]

A boy in Indiana dialed 911 recently

after struggling to complete his math homework.

Police were concerned he was calling about a train crash

since he said one train was going at 40 miles per hour,

and the other was going at 100 miles per hour.

A woman in England recently found that she had a ring

stuck up her nose for 12 years after she sneezed it out.

And despite making him wait that long,

she still said no.

[ Laughter ]

And finally, a hummus brand in England called MeToo!

will be changing its name of 14 years

after the company suffered a significant drop in sales,

possibly due to the #MeToo anti-harassment movement.

"We feel your pain," said the owners of Toys 'R' Kelly.

For more infomation >> Roger Stone Pleads Not Guilty, Trump's Global Warming Tweet - Monologue - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Tweets the Pope Didn't Send - Duration: 1:58.

-The Pope sent out an interesting tweet this weekend

while he was at a conference in Panama for World Youth Day.

Take a look.

The tweet's been getting a fair amount of criticism

for the Pope trying to look cool and young

when he's actually a pope.

But we got a look at his tweet drafts,

and it turns out this could have been way worse.

Here are some tweets the Pope didn't send.

♪♪

Let's take a look at one of his other efforts to be cool.

There are more, guys. Let's take a look at another one.

[ Applause ]

Here's another one that he deleted before he sent.

[ Applause ]

And finally...

Those were the tweets the Pope didn't send.

For more infomation >> Tweets the Pope Didn't Send - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Lawrow zu Venezuela: „Wie im Irak, Libyen, Iran, Nicaragua usw. - Solche US-Kontosperren kennen wir" - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Lawrow zu Venezuela: „Wie im Irak, Libyen, Iran, Nicaragua usw. - Solche US-Kontosperren kennen wir" - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Best Rock Songs Of All Time | Greatest Rock Music Of 70's, 80's And 90's - Duration: 1:18:20.

Thank for watching! Have A Nice Day Please like and SUBCRIBER

For more infomation >> Best Rock Songs Of All Time | Greatest Rock Music Of 70's, 80's And 90's - Duration: 1:18:20.

-------------------------------------------

What Due Diligence does Property Partner do when Selecting a Property? - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> What Due Diligence does Property Partner do when Selecting a Property? - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Nhật ký câu cá rô đồng - Tập 20: Đi câu mà gặp cảnh cá ục như thế này thì mê tít - Duration: 15:37.

LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TRUNG LUAN

For more infomation >> Nhật ký câu cá rô đồng - Tập 20: Đi câu mà gặp cảnh cá ục như thế này thì mê tít - Duration: 15:37.

-------------------------------------------

How to Relive Memories with Reveal | HP Sprocket Printers | HP - Duration: 1:26.

In the Sprocket app, reveal additional content from your printouts like related photos and videos,

location, Wikipedia facts, and even Google Earth Street View!

On your mobile device, enable Location or Location Services.

With your HP Sprocket set up and connected to your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.

Tap the Menu icon, tap sprocket, App Settings, and then Enable Reveal.

From the app home screen, select and print a photo with Reveal on - it'll print with a concealed watermark!

Now grab your photo, and set it on a flat surface.

In the Sprocket app, tap the Camera or Reveal icon, and then swipe left or right to the Reveal option,

if it's not already open.

Make sure you're in a well-lit area, with no glare or shadows.

Hold your phone about six inches above the photo, and the app detects and reveals the additional content.

Swipe left to view location information, the Google Map Street View, and any related photos and videos.

For more infomation >> How to Relive Memories with Reveal | HP Sprocket Printers | HP - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Top 20 Songs of Alan Walker - Best Of Alan Walker 2019 - Duration: 1:45:52.

Thank for watching! Have A Nice Day Please like and SUBCRIBER

For more infomation >> Top 20 Songs of Alan Walker - Best Of Alan Walker 2019 - Duration: 1:45:52.

-------------------------------------------

Kanji of the week #27 | 【SUB ITA】 - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> Kanji of the week #27 | 【SUB ITA】 - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

COOL CHILDREN SONG! ☺ royalty free upbeat background music - Duration: 2:38.

Children song visualization for you! This is cute royalty free upbeat background music animation.

Cartoon children's music. Classical orchestra, perky mood - everything is like in cartoons!

For more infomation >> COOL CHILDREN SONG! ☺ royalty free upbeat background music - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

"Dabboo Ratnani" 20th Edition Calender Launch | Rekha | Kartik Aryan | Vidya Balan | Sunny Leone - Duration: 1:10.

"Dabboo Ratnani" 20th Edition Calender Launch | Rekha | Kartik Aryan | Vidya Balan | Sunny Leone

For more infomation >> "Dabboo Ratnani" 20th Edition Calender Launch | Rekha | Kartik Aryan | Vidya Balan | Sunny Leone - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

30 Jan 2019 - Homily by Archbishop William Goh - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> 30 Jan 2019 - Homily by Archbishop William Goh - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

শুনার মত ওয়াজ ২০১৯ | আলহাজ্ব মাওলানা আবুল বাশার সাহেব | Abul Basar Waz | Best Bangla Waz 2019 - Duration: 46:04.

শুনার মত ওয়াজ ২০১৯ | আলহাজ্ব মাওলানা আবুল বাশার সাহেব | Abul Basar Waz | Best Bangla Waz 2019

For more infomation >> শুনার মত ওয়াজ ২০১৯ | আলহাজ্ব মাওলানা আবুল বাশার সাহেব | Abul Basar Waz | Best Bangla Waz 2019 - Duration: 46:04.

-------------------------------------------

Amavas Official Hindi Trailer 2019 | Hindi Movies | Sachiin Joshi | Nargis Fakhri - Duration: 2:16.

I'am sorry Ahaana!

We've got 1 weekend...

...and you want to waste it by saying sorry?

If there is light, there is darkness

If there is truth, there are dreams

If there is truth, there are dreams

If there is God, there is Evil.

Truth is not always something that you can see

This is beautiful!

You shouldn't have broken the 'Moli'

And you should have locked the door.

Shivani I am experiencing weird dreams

I feel there's someone near me all the time

Everything is done by him. Him? Who?

Ghost! Ghosts don't exist.

The house will refresh old memories

What are you doing? This is a way to call spirits.

The soul that needs revenge

Or want to fulfill the incomplete desires

Is very dangerous

I feel something bad is going to happen

He has become more powerful on Amavas (New Moon Day)

For more infomation >> Amavas Official Hindi Trailer 2019 | Hindi Movies | Sachiin Joshi | Nargis Fakhri - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Pop Hits Cover | Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, Charlie Puth, Bruno Mars - Duration: 1:05:26.

Thank for watching! Have A Nice Day Please like and SUBCRIBER

For more infomation >> Pop Hits Cover | Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, Charlie Puth, Bruno Mars - Duration: 1:05:26.

-------------------------------------------

BEDAVA TELİFSİZ MÜZİK PART# 10 (ücretsiz fon müziği) - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> BEDAVA TELİFSİZ MÜZİK PART# 10 (ücretsiz fon müziği) - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

【阿湯哥商店診斷365】第122集 每個人教法不同新進人員 - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> 【阿湯哥商店診斷365】第122集 每個人教法不同新進人員 - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Angry Birds Dream Blast 2019 - Gameplay - level 21-40 - BY Rovio - Duration: 31:47.

Thanks for every Like and Favorite! They really help!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét