Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 29 2019

My family I should say has been really supportive in general and now they're

totally behind it but when I told them I was gonna quit my job at Google to go start a candle company,

they weren't super keen.

Steve and I met through work, we moved to New York coincidentally the same week.

The world of technology is very fast-moving.

We are running from one so-called emergency to another like a

lot of people in that kind of world I felt a bit empty, a bit caged up.

I felt definitely inspired to find something that gave me more purpose.

The idea sparked just through knowing that we had the shared love with the product.

We talked about candles a lot, we talked about starting a business,

the next thing that happened is that we quit our jobs.

Every new phase has its challenges. I think it's when you start actually taking

real steps towards it being reality as opposed to just ideas and that for us

was when we met with SolarAid.

SolarAid is a global charity that fights

poverty and climate change through solar lights. Currently they work mainly in

East Africa and the goal is to eradicate kerosene lamps.

For us it's really about continuing to stand for what we stood for.

Our dream was to create a company

that would have a net positive impact so that each candle that we sell does incremental good.

That's what gets us excited and makes it about way more than candles for us.

There's just so much more opportunity

for businesses to rethink the way that they do business and actually

create positive change and be forces for good. We want to continue making our

candles the best possible candles. The best way to see it is just to smell and enjoy

one of our candles in action and that's how most people actually have come to know us.

They smell the scent and that sort of does a lot of the talking for us.

For more infomation >> These Friends Quit Their Jobs at Google to Make Candles - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

ПОЧТИ НЕУБИВАЕМАЯ HyperX Alloy Core RGB - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> ПОЧТИ НЕУБИВАЕМАЯ HyperX Alloy Core RGB - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

COME WITH ME TO DOLLAR TREE and HAUL! NEW FAUX MARBLE, PEARLS + MORE! JANUARY 29, 2019 - Duration: 27:25.

Subscribe for more! tap the bell for notification

hey guys are you gonna say hey we're in Dollar Tree we're in the

big one today oh you guys stay tuned in because sorry is going to get a hundred

dollars and she is gonna buy whatever she wants in Dollar Tree that video is

coming up next I think it's gonna be up a really soon I'll put it on the screen

yes Valentine's Day goodies we saw all of this already

I believe oh this would be cool to give like your friends who love dinosaurs

we can give one to Grady he likes dinosaurs yes and so do you so

do i oh these are the new and you can use this for like other than Valentine's

Day you know there's love a cupcake look yep you sure do further once again

these are really cool if you don't know you put the little plastic beads on and

then you put wax paper on top and you earn it Oh check this out it's a

double-sided container

so I think you screw off the table and these grow up the bottom I was pretty

clean there's some different colors these plates you guys this could

definitely double as decor cool I like the way that looks together what do you

know what do you see a teddy bear here

and then they have some kitchen towels over here let's see there's the teddy

bear and what else yes lots of green what is this I don't

know Oh does that say look I would supposed

to spell look super glittery you did was good work sorry is so funny and we saw

this before that's what a money bank with is this a cloud what is this Oh

hippo

hang on the opposite wall we have some spring goodies some garden stuff bamboo

wind chimes

I don't see anything that's new maybe they have some new little fairy

figurines these look no the rabbit oh those are from last year

monkey links I think they're just little plastic monkeys that you can kind of

hang together oh there's our new little building blocks the Jumbo ones I'm not

sure if this is a good deal or not because you only get eight pieces

there's two different ones new action figures

yes looks like there's three different ones to choose from have some slime I

don't really like this slime we did a video one of these a long time ago and

some cool little plastic snakes

are you scared these are new lightening wheels perfect little girl you got my

lady

let's down here let's find something good you have this one like all the way

back there I don't see the rest of them it's all the flowers and the hearts but

now they have a little dinosaur I think this would be cool for her to paint you

want this in the crafts section by the way these are new they're like super

super big maybe not that big but they're pretty big you only get six in a pack

and typically I think you get it oh here's the other pack no that's not it

here it is right here you get 45 pieces fuck you guys Wow it comes with ten

sticks of modeling clay some little stencils a mat a rolling tool and some

little accessories this would be really cool to put together and then we saw

this one last time

one dollar I don't really see anything new just a lot of stickers we already

have tons in a teacher's corner and I found some card stands I think they're

for the like there Jess what does that mean

yes what does that mean thank you watch Arielle if we watched Ariel The Little

Mermaid that's what it's called yes yes so you can use these for different

things like maybe in your office or something or on top or look there's a

clip you can put these on your bins hmm oh and there's a bigger Center right

here a commission very good desk swag that's pretty cool oh did you guys

at the girl balls desk the core video that I did let's check out the

books what do we see what do we see

easily yes he did and he was funny and he was funny

look at these little note beds so there's that one

and this floral one right here and I'm pretty sure it's all one more where is

it right here that's cool these are gorgeous little notebooks it's

more fine apples stop you have like an iridescent finish to them girls cried

I think that's it I always say this but I think I'm gonna grab some they might

come in handy for saris number lesson twins yes for school work and they have

your mini planners I hope you guys are still into those but there's a ton of

yellow binders in black oh this is new adhesive spring look we have the crayons

this would be a cute little kids headboard it's like put ten of them

together or something new hoops yes well it's a unicorn one doesn't want to focus

well the hula hoop with the unicorns on it and I strike one emoji one everything

so sparkly over here I found something new it'll her like a tray I like I

like smile and there's one more hello

these are new

look at this big colorful gym come on camera this would come in handy for like

some type of chandelier DIY but a buying bulk it's cheaper found some new decor

pieces I think it's plastic it is these are

plastic we have little hanging hooks on the back

yes you are you guys know I have to reach in the back

I spotted these gorgeous LED candles check out the pattern the texture

excuse my nails these aren't new we're gonna share it again

check out these fancy candles oh and it's glass the foam are bang cozy

sweater are you on the phone oh this smells pretty good but it doesn't smell

like basil and thyme it's new and cute

I think you saw these penny conquer glitter candles all of these are ones so

if you're 1 11 or 111 get some candles full Pearl trim I always buy things like

this for DIYs but I'm sure it's cheaper just to buy this trim in bulk

look at this charger that's new we always see this style right here of the

smaller dots boom there's more I came back to this charter and there's like

look over that glitter oh my goodness I have never seen pearl string beans

string of beads at Dollar Tree oh my gosh

I'm getting all of those even there's only like five yes and you broke it get

some of these cracker oh my goodness

oh my goodness this is such an amazing little score

just big size of conch only people who DIY and do like home-improvement stuff

get excited about that if you guys see these at Dollar Tree get them especially

if you're a lady with hair because oh my goodness this is such a life saver and

it's one dollar you just stick it in your drain hole and slowly pull it out

and bam your sticker

elmo's got the moves I see some new hair accessories looks

like something out of Claire's

I love this little section over here it's like new toys and fun stuff sure

these go in the door and they have the Rhinestone iridescent

gym shoes what's over here sorry what do you see some trading cards and

more bracelets get this hand sanitizer okay not so exciting that's Wonder Woman

and some stationery items of my favorite the list bags you guys right now after

you watch this video go watch my DIY with this probably because they're not

really squishy they're like little gummy sticky thing is something lollipops

I love using the lollipops like this and like the big ones as decor pieces so

pretty some body wash mango tango mango pickle yes

no not mango potato but mango tango this is new got to be thickening the pomping

mousse I don't need that oh look more got to be stunned I think

they sound us as Sally's this is the messy fine putty there's more hairspray

got to be this is new we go mmm this was randomly placed over here

our raw vegan cookbook how much is this 15 no $13 US dollars

these are such little awesome finds who I turned the corner and bolero has

shampoo and conditioner now coconut oil sea salt and argan oil and avocado these

are the balloons that I used in my latest kids DIY looking for the three

who knows already turns 3 in May give her some cute little headband sorry I

don't think we will but these aren't too bad I like them because they don't have

the plastic what was it oh yeah those are met your alphabets my friend

somebody's angry these fours somebody's crying okay alright why do I always

prematurely speak because look at all of these headbands that have the soft

inside hold of these okay less and learn okay this one's broke but oh look at

this one I'm always laying up they don't have it

and then boom it pops up I don't think these will I think this will start to

hurt her but that's a nice little pad

became friends did you name him or her didn't give him the name silly yeah

hello silly nice to meet you yep alright so we're back in the car and we're gonna

share the goodies we picked up we've got a lot of stuff so we're gonna try to

move pretty fast and video welcome welcome welcome if you missed the first

part of the video start off with these happy birthday crowns the lady that was

checking us out oh she's so sweetly said oh is she having a party I was like no

I'm buying this for the material I would not recommend you doing that but because

I make dollar tree DIY videos it's good for me to have supplies like this on

hand like fine book I in bulk I know you're tired to hear me say it so we

have these two you want with the Pearl trim and apparently and which one do you

have I have anything my show then the gold

trim I'm so cool right princess little paper

Tiara so I picked up this set because of the metal part right here it's either

metal or plastic nice little bear I have this foam and kneeling pad and a rose

tonight midnight sticky it smells like wood that yes thank you

smells like flowers

grab this set of plastic wine glasses I can't get the money okay

and this drain I mean somehow I don't know how but my hair ends up in the

drain I'm like babe the sink is clogged I don't have to call him anymore just

stick it in there my hair comes right out you just put like a sink

strainer in there - that word for crap time during foam roller we're sorry -

roll it around as a paint I have this raw cake book this was too nice not to

pick up some more paint I don't know why I thought about this today but this is

like mess free paint because right now I'm doing the liquid paint squeezing it

out and then she it just gets everywhere I picked up these little weight you can

and and we picked up some educational workbooks sorry his Missouri four

of these mirror with a black frame

all right play-doh and I prefer this play-doh okay the Crayola one real the

one and the play-doh work it's softer and I love the dares

stencils or stamps on the top I also picked up this right here it's pretty

cool if I had this around for the fall time uh I could have made us we're

cool-looking pumpkin I don't know if you guys can see money budget change sure

pirate hook or what is it is this apartment look yes or four projects yes

my bathroom I picked up these paper cups

little counting blocks my battery

which shape is there a rhombus a dinosaur would shape Valentine's Day

card for me pancakes cut

I picked up six bags up so for $6 we got 600 I think you can find the pearls for

$8 in this 50% off but they don't have the holes I don't think of course I

grabbed the Rose art creation here we got back we have ha ha are you

excited to make something you can make something yummy

grab two bubbles there in the flower container and sorry can take the bubbles

but I want this container and I want did it get cake doesn't it look like a

little perfume bottle

okay

now they can see I picked up three more healthy diamond the giant diamond ring

gauge a family two of these gorgeous faux marble candle butterfly did you

break it

there's a hanging butterfly or one winged butterfly if you want we ended up

die you'll have to count sorry broke it when we were in the store

headband money money we just six for a dollar that's pretty good

it's baby daughter 6 for 1 dollar 1 6 2 packs of head that's a lot of headbands

lot of headband fully have one head one hand and I thought this pack right here

was cute with the little words oh you like polka dots

pick up two of these little bead sets one in the heart and the other one is a

cupcake where different face go to cases of goo gone

oh you're covering my face and okay you can speak from me

one bottle of adhesive spray shells in a glass jar and here's the cupcake one

that I was talking about four packs of diamond rings in pattern is so pretty

when Grandma goes like this what is she having you said it early is a

flash our teeth yes I hope you guys are checking out our dollar tree DIY series

you like do you like my DIYs what you do what they're pretty cool right yeah you

guys enjoyed hanging out with us today

yes tap to go for notifications and we'll see you Thursday

bye guys

For more infomation >> COME WITH ME TO DOLLAR TREE and HAUL! NEW FAUX MARBLE, PEARLS + MORE! JANUARY 29, 2019 - Duration: 27:25.

-------------------------------------------

BShp-Người đẹp bên hoa đào/Cây đào 8,5tr và hỏi giá đào-mai-quất-quýt - Duration: 16:29.

For more infomation >> BShp-Người đẹp bên hoa đào/Cây đào 8,5tr và hỏi giá đào-mai-quất-quýt - Duration: 16:29.

-------------------------------------------

Challenge: Drawing With Dots - Horses With Pointillism - Duration: 5:43.

Hello my friends and welcome to another Tuesday of tutorial!

I am Leonardo Pereznieto and today I will take on the challenge

of making a whole drawing with little dots, that is with Pointillism.

I you haven't subscribed to Fine Art-Tips yet

I recommend you to do so

and also to click on the bell so that you can get a notification

every time we upload a new video.

I already sketched three horses so I know where to put the dots

I begin with the white, to pull the lights

I can do this because I chose to use a toned paper.

If I were using a white paper the white marker will not show

obviously [laughter].

Our light source is on the left and therefore we place

the highlights on that side.

Ok good!

Now with a dark gray I draw some of the darker shading

of course everything that we will do today will be with dots

hundreds, actually Thousands of little dots.

Let's draw the nostrils, and mouth, and reinforce some of the shading.

This horse is galloping toward us.

Alright!

and let's do the other ones.

Now with these two colors I´ll begin the background

the horses will be running in shallow water,

but for right now we will do the sky

the lower part with purple and brown and further up, it will be yellowish.

I add the purple with dots more or less apart one from another, the further up

the more apart and then I start to mix in orange. And then further up there will

be no more purple, just orange.

You can make a nice and soft transition in this way with this technique.

There are MANY dots! [laughter] many many dots. As you see I go

in different directions.

This also to break up the pattern since I don't want the dots to be

aligned visibly, I mean creating lines. And in trying to speed the process

up, I'm trying to draw with two markers at the time, at least for the areas

where I want both colors, this goes a little bit faster.

I have been at this for many hours by now, this is a tough challenge

tough but very enjoyable!

There are a few things that I find as relaxing as making dots [laughter].

And let's add some yellow to mix it in with the orange, it shows

greenish because as it is transparent it mixes with the blue of the paper

alright! the sky is getting there, I add some more purple.

Wow! my hand is all cramped up by now.

I have been working on this drawing for about six hours now, I think

I didn't time it exactly.

And now, let's do the water!

By the way the list of materials is in the description below the video.

We want to create some little waves, so we darken some areas by

adding more dots.

And here will be a reflection area with orange

and yellow.

And now let's add some splashing of the water and

reflections with the white marker.

Pointillism, this amazing technique of drawing or painting with dots

of different colors, comes from the late 1880´s when Georges Seurat

and Paul Signac developed it branching from the Impressionism movement.

I wonder what they would thinking, this takes forever! [laughter].

I` m kidding, it is a beautiful and as I said earlier… an enjoyable technique.

But it was quite a challenge and in the case you want to watch more videos of challenges,

I will link the playlist at the end of this one.

Very good!

¡Excelente!

We give it the last touches and it` s ready!

If you enjoyed it please give it a LIKE! share it to your friends

and subscribe to Fine Art-Tips.

And I will see you on Tuesday ;)

Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

For more infomation >> Challenge: Drawing With Dots - Horses With Pointillism - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Handyortung - So lässt sich dein Android Phone nach einem Verlust orten - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Handyortung - So lässt sich dein Android Phone nach einem Verlust orten - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Special Report: Roger Stone arraigned on charges in Russia investigation - Duration: 1:02:46.

For more infomation >> Special Report: Roger Stone arraigned on charges in Russia investigation - Duration: 1:02:46.

-------------------------------------------

¿Mucho "photoshop" en una foto de Yalitza Aparicio? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> ¿Mucho "photoshop" en una foto de Yalitza Aparicio? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

¿Qué es lo que a los hombres les gusta de las mujeres? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 10:41.

For more infomation >> ¿Qué es lo que a los hombres les gusta de las mujeres? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

Robert Mueller Investigation Nearing Completion, Acting Attorney General Says | TODAY - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Robert Mueller Investigation Nearing Completion, Acting Attorney General Says | TODAY - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Howard Schultz Heckled At Event After Mulling Presidential Bid | TODAY - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Howard Schultz Heckled At Event After Mulling Presidential Bid | TODAY - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

¡El elenco de "Yo soy Betty la Fea" vuelve al teatro! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> ¡El elenco de "Yo soy Betty la Fea" vuelve al teatro! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Descubre los beneficios físicos y mentales de los masajes | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> Descubre los beneficios físicos y mentales de los masajes | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

পার্টি মাসালায় ভরপুর রসিক শাকিবের মন বাঁধছেন ফারিয়া! shakib khan shahenshah movie song | otv bangla - Duration: 2:10.

Shahenshah Teaser

♥♥♥♥♥Visit our website to know more news♥♥♥♥♥ ☞ https://otvbangla.com

Nusrat Faria first time act with superstar Shakib Khan through Shahenshah movie.

Also act new actress Rodela Jannat

For more infomation >> পার্টি মাসালায় ভরপুর রসিক শাকিবের মন বাঁধছেন ফারিয়া! shakib khan shahenshah movie song | otv bangla - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

¡Te llevamos a conocer una "Escuela de Mariachis"! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> ¡Te llevamos a conocer una "Escuela de Mariachis"! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Посылка с заказом от клиента из Запорожья. Как отправить изделие на эксклюзивную переделку в ателье - Duration: 14:50.

For more infomation >> Посылка с заказом от клиента из Запорожья. Как отправить изделие на эксклюзивную переделку в ателье - Duration: 14:50.

-------------------------------------------

নিউজিল্যান্ডের জাতীয় দলের খেলোয়ারদের সুন্দরি বউদের দেখতে কেমন - ২০১৯ ! New Zealand Players - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> নিউজিল্যান্ডের জাতীয় দলের খেলোয়ারদের সুন্দরি বউদের দেখতে কেমন - ২০১৯ ! New Zealand Players - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Mavropanos and Mustafi start, Guendouzi returns - Expected Arsenal XI vs Cardiff - Duration: 3:02.

 Unai Emery has some big decisions to make as Arsenal take on Cardiff City on Tuesday night

 The Spaniard has seen his defensive options decimated in recent weeks, with injuries to Hector Bellerin, Sokratis and Laurent Koscielny

 So that leaves him with limited options for this evening's game at the Emirates, with Shkodran Mustafi and Konstantinos Mavropanos his only fit centrebacks

 Mavropanos has yet to play a single game this season due to injury, but Emery confirmed during his pre-match press conference on Thursday that the Greek youngster is now ready to start

 Nacho Monreal is another option who could come in and play at centreback for Emery, but Arsenal's head coach is expected to go with a partnership of Mavropanos and Mustafi

 With Bellerin out for the season with a ruptured cruciate ligament in his left knee, Ainsley Maitland-Niles is currently the man being trusted to fill in at right-back during the Spaniard's absence

 Sead Kolasinac should then complete the back four against Cardiff, although Monreal is now pushing to return having returned to full fitness after his injury lay-off

Arsenal training in pictures: Mavropanos and Smith Rowe train ahead of Cardiff View gallery  In midfield, Emery looks set to go back to a diamond after changing things round in the FA Cup against Manchester United

 Granit Xhaka is likely to be the man to sit in front of the back four, with Matteo Guendouzi and Lucas Torreira operating in the slightly more advanced wide positions and Aaron Ramsey at the tip of the diamond

 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette will then lead the line as the Gunners look to bounce back from the disappointing defeat against United on Friday

  Expected Arsenal XI vs Cardiff : Leno, Maitland-Niles, Mustafi, Mavropanos, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Guendouzi, Torreira, Ramsey, Aubameyang, Lacazette

Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football.london via the free football

london app for iPhone and Android. Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét