Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 29 2019

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events are purely coincidental.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

She's killing you!

Toss it!

Grenade!

Doctor, finally.

Don't move.

Arturo.

How are you?

Long time no see.

Look for them.

Let it out. I can tell something's bothering you.

I'm freaking out.

I've got a bad feeling, and whenever that happens,

it ends up coming true.

Let go of me!

Danielito.

Let go!

Let go!

Oh, my God!

Son of a bitch!

You want to play?

What do you want?

Come on!

I dare you!

You want to play?

Mecha! Save the boy!

You bastard!

Save him from what?

Save him from what?

Danielito.

Get back.

We meet again, Mecha.

Small world, am I right?

Boss.

Yeah?

We found them.

Don't hurt them. The boy is mine.

Understood.

Help us out

unless you want to end up like your friend.

Hand over the kid and we all walk out.

If you lay a hand on the boy, I'll kill you.

You're gonna have to kill me

if you touch one hair on this boy's head.

Careful what you wish for.

I've got it in for you.

You know, I haven't forgotten what you did back at the beach.

You threatened me with a gun.

Now, get out of the way or I'll kill you.

Go ahead! I'm not scared of you.

I haven't forgotten what you did either!

You got my granddaughter involved in your shady crap.

You tried to frame me for those people who died

because of your pills!

You tried to kill Vicenta and Danielto.

You're a piece of trash!

I've got in for you too!

If you come any closer, I'll gouge your eyes out!

Watch out, Ramoncito.

This old hag is looking forward to beating you up.

What the hell are you doing?

The boss asked for the boy a while ago!

Stop playing around!

I don't take orders from you.

Really? No!

You want the boss to think you found the boy,

but that's never going to happen.

I found the boy and I'll deliver him!

You see, Arturo?

You can't put off the inevitable.

In the end, I always win.

For old times' sake...

come with me.

Don't touch me, ------------.

Come with me.

There aren't a lot of men left like you and me, Arturo.

We're rarer and rarer.

There's only one man like me.

You stabbed me in the back. I'm just returning the favor.

You're going to die just like your wife and daughter.

Slowly.

You're going to bleed to death.

Goodbye, Arturo.

Daniel...

I'm sick of you stealing our thunder.

I found the boy and I'm gonna take him!

You found him?

About time you did something.

The boss hasn't forgotten you let Vicenta get away.

Hey, Brutus is the First Lady.

He's right! I'm the First Lady!

What the ---- are you doing?

That's enough.

Where's the boy?

Teca Martinez.

You see?

The price of fame. Everybody recognizes you.

People like you are easily recognizable.

I can see the evil in your eyes.

You're a heartless son of a bitch.

I'm losing my patience, lady.

I want to talk to the boy.

You do?

You'll have to kill me to get to him.

I'm not scared of you!

Alright. Ramon, kill her.

Alright!

I'm not...

I'm not scared of you!

Danielito!

I know you want to hurt my mommy and me, but you won't win.

The good guys always win. Bad guys always lose!

Little Acero over here has a pair on him.

Good, Danielito.

You're right, but that only happens in movies

and this is real life.

And in real life, you and your family are sentenced to die.

In this movie, the bad guys win and I'm the worst.

I'm your worst nightmare.

You're wrong, son of a bitch!

Get back!

Protect the boss!

Run, Danielito!

Run!

Let's go!

Run!

What are you doing?

We're covering you, boss!

They're getting away, you dumbasses!

Boss!

Hierbatero, the boss is wounded!

Boss, what do we do?

Don't touch me!

Mecha!

Mecha, Danielito, go.

But...

Mecha... I love you.

Go!

Run!

Boss, what do we do?

Ramoncito!

Good boy. Good.

Let's go.

Find them!

Dumbasses!

It's a kid and an old hag! They can't have gone far!

Easy. It's okay.

Alberto!

Teca killed Elenita and Mr. Nice Guy!

I can't find Mecha.

Where's my son?

Where is he?

Calm down.

Calm down? Don't you see what happened?

Calm down.

All units in Tucson.

I need you to check the area.

Vicenta.

Hey.

Hey!

Hey, hold on.

The ambulance is on its way.

We need an ambulance. I have a man down.

Where's my son?

Mecha took him.

Where?

They got out.

He's alive. Where'd she take him?

Hey! Answer me!

He's alive. Kill him.

Only you can kill him.

I will. I'll kill him.

But first, where'd he take my son?

Hey!

Arturo!

I need to find my son.

I need to find him.

That wound looks bad, boss.

Leave me alone.

All night looking for that old hag and the boy and for what?

To end up in this ----hole?

Why don't you shut up?

Stop complaining and go get more antibiotics.

He's not doing well.

Give him one of your herbs. They could help.

But I don't see the point. He's done for.

We're two idiots without money, without food, and without guns.

We're living among rats.

What happened to your -----?

You're always talking ---- about the boss.

Allow me to remind you we've gotten out of worse.

What a coincidence that you want to betray Teca

when he needs you most.

We can negotiate. I'll pay you good money.

No, no, no! Don't offer us money!

I won't do business with you!

I'm not talking about hundreds or thousands.

I'm talking about millions!

You don't know?

I stole Teca's stashes! I have all his gold!

What are you going to do? Hand me over?

Will you live in his shadow and starve to death?

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

I'll give you enough money for you to start over.

Your time's running out.

What are you laughing about?

I had a golden opportunity, man.

But I made the wrong choice.

That's all.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 68 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:13.

-------------------------------------------

#Sex determination in human beings | Heredity and evolution 10th biology |X science | ncert class 10 - Duration: 2:36.

Sex Determination

Do you know how the sex of a newborn baby is determined?

Sex of a new born is determined by different factors in different species of animals.

In reptiles like snakes and crocodiles,

the sex of a new born is determined by the temperature.

In case of snails, they can change their sex.

In these two cases sex is not genetically determined.

But, in human beings,

the sex of the individual is largely genetically determined.

It means, the genes inherited from parents

decide whether the new born will be a boy or a girl.

Each human cell contains 23 pairs of chromosomes.

Out of these 23 pairs,

22 pairs are autosomes, and

1 pair of sex chromosomes.

Women have a matched pair of sex chromosomes, both called X.

But men have a mismatched pair

in which one is a normal-sized X

while the other is a short one called Y.

So females are XX, while males are XY.

The sex cells like sperms and egg cells are haploid in nature,

that means they contain only 23 chromosomes .

22 autosomes and 1 sex chromosome.

In males the sperms contain only one sex chromosome,

it can be either Y or X.

That means some sperms with Y and some with X chromosome

In females the all the egg cells produced are XX.

If a sperm with Y sex chromosome fuses with egg cell

it develops into a baby with XY sex chromosomes.

You know that XY means a boy child.

If a sperm with X sex chromosome fuses with egg cell

it develops into a baby with XX sex chromosomes.

You know that XX means a girl child.

Thus, the sex of the children will be determined by what they inherit from their father.

A child who inherits an X chromosome from her father will be a girl,

and one who inherits a Y chromosome from him will be a boy.

This is all about sex determination in humans.

If you find our video helpful

please give us a like and share it to your friends.

Thanks for watching and Have a great day

For more infomation >> #Sex determination in human beings | Heredity and evolution 10th biology |X science | ncert class 10 - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Wearing Mom's Clothes and Shoes - Duration: 4:49.

Thank you for watching, subscribe to the channel to see best video

For more infomation >> Baby Wearing Mom's Clothes and Shoes - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

"Udaan Serial" 29th January 2019 | Upcoming Twist Udaan On Location Shoot | Colors TV Udaan Today - Duration: 3:22.

Udaan Serial 29th January 2019 | Upcoming Twist Udaan On Location Shoot | Colors TV Udaan Today

For more infomation >> "Udaan Serial" 29th January 2019 | Upcoming Twist Udaan On Location Shoot | Colors TV Udaan Today - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Ten In The Bed | Boom Buddies Cartoons | Kindergarten Videos | Preschool Nursery Rhymes - Kids TV - Duration: 2:32.

"HEY EVERYONE,

WANNA HAVE A SLEEP OVER AT MY PLACE?

LET'S ALL SQUEEZE IN TOGETHER… MIGHT BE A LITTLE CRAMPED!! HEHE"

HEHE"

"CHECK IT, CHECK IT, CH-CHECK IT, MIC CHECK ONE TWO, OH YEAH"

MIC CHECK ONE TWO, OH YEAH"

There were ten in the bed...And the little one said,

"Roll over! Roll over!"

So all rolled over and one fell out..

There were nine in the bed..And the bigger one said,

"Move over! Move over!"

So all moved over and one fell out..

There were eight in the bed..And the cheeky one said..

"Scooch over! Scooch over!"

So all schooched over and one fell out..

Oh yeah

There were seven in the bed..And the oldest one said..

" Turn over! Turn over!"

So all Turned over and one fell out..

There were six in the bed..And the younger one said..

Crawl Over! Crawl Over!

So all Crawled over and one fell out..

Oh yeah

Ohh you know this bed ain't big enough for the 10 of us.

Hahaa

There were five in the bed..And the loudest one said..

Shove Over, Shove Over

So all shoved over and one fell out..

Oh yeah

There were four in the bed..And the funny little one said..

Budge Over, Budge Over,

So all budged over and one fell out..

There were three in the bed..And the naughty one said..

Flip Over, Flip Over

So all flipped over and one fell out..

There were three in the bed..And the quiet one said..

"Roll over! Roll over!"

So they all rolled over and one fell out..

Now there was one in the bed And the little one said..

Good night!

"YEAH, MIC DROP"

For more infomation >> Ten In The Bed | Boom Buddies Cartoons | Kindergarten Videos | Preschool Nursery Rhymes - Kids TV - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Jugar con Fuego | Capítulo 04 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 18:48.

This program contains material unsuitable for minors

and includes episodes with violence, sex, and inappropriate

or provocative language. View discretion is advised.

I didn't steal. I borrowed.

I want my money.

I'm a son of a bitch.

Bitch or not...

I'm the only mom you've got.

You can count on me for whatever you need.

Andreita, we can start whenever you like.

Tell us about her. What's Martina like?

She's the loveliest woman I've ever met.

If you play with fire, you get burned.

Don't forget about that mark on your finger.

-What mark? -A birthmark.

A with said it means he can have as many women as he likes

so long as he doesn't fall in love because when he does...

What's the matter with you? Are you insane?

You do know Martina and Camila are friends, don't you?

We're approaching the rapids. Come on, paddle!

Paddle!

I'm going to beat you!

Fabrizio!

Hey, hey!

Wake up!

Are you okay?

Hey! Fabrizio!

Yeah?

Fabrizio!

Are you okay?

Are you okay?

Look at me. Are you okay?

Say something, please.

Please! Say something!

I don't want to be responsible for your death.

-I'm okay. -You're okay.

You're okay.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

Oh, Andrea's at a difficult stage in her life.

She doesn't know what she wants

and she won't listen to any advice.

Andrea's such a smart girl.

You didn't expect her to become anyone's doormat.

Do you remember me at that age?

Had it not been for your good sense,

I don't know what would've happened to me.

Oh, I don't know. When you smile like that...

Like what?

Oh, nothing.

Like what?

Your eyes sparkle and you're laughing at nothing.

Oh, you know.

Camila, I know you very well.

True.

It's a man.

Really?

Yes.

Are you okay? Does your head hurt?

Yes. I'm still dazed.

Let me help you.

The backpack.

I've heard that it's not good to go to sleep

after hitting your head.

-Want me to stay with you? -No.

I'll wash the wound with soap and that's that.

Okay.

You hurt your hand too?

No.

That's just a freckle.

Thank you.

You saved my life.

That sounds really nice, but that's not what happened.

In any case, what happened was my fault.

You had no way of knowing I was going to hit my head.

Just like I had no way of knowing

a young woman would try to kill me because I ditched her.

Some things you can't predict.

Some things just happen, huh?

Do I know him?

I was taught not to kiss and tell.

I'm keeping quiet for your sake.

What if someone uses torture to get you to give me away?

Aren't you scared?

Very.

I'm very scared because I'm risking it all, Martina.

Is it worth it?

Absolutely!

But you think it's wrong, don't you?

No.

Who I am to judge you?

You know, Martina, time just slipped away from us.

I'm almost 40, I got married at a young age.

I love Peter. I know I do.

But I also feel things will change for us in a few years.

I should be afraid of not taking advantage

of the opportunities life is presenting me with.

Did you get nervous?

This is so humiliating.

And with the boss' daughter to boot.

It's very tacky of you to bring up my dad right now.

This is the first time this happens.

It's never happened to me before.

Honest.

This is the first time.

Then I'm the problem.

Can I ask you for something?

Yeah.

Please don't tell anyone about this.

I was planning on posting it all over social media.

Don't make fun of me.

This is the worst day of my life.

That's a nice way of kicking me out.

Martina?

Are you coming to bed?

Yes, yes. I'll be out soon.

Can you believe it?

Fabrizio is that disgusting bitch's lover.

I'm worried Mr. Miller will find out.

I came here to settle a problem and found something much worse.

Your son's days are numbered.

If you hit Mr. Miller where it hurts,

he'll show you no mercy or compassion.

I know him well.

Is everything okay?

Martina's acting weird.

She's acting very sweet.

Could it be her meds?

Could be.

There's also that other thing.

What do you mean?

I'm no expert, but after a certain age...

Quit saying nonsense.

Martina... is still young.

She's a beautiful woman.

Yes, Godfather. I just wanted...

Let's just go.

I'm serious, man.

Andrea is Mrs. Martina's daughter

and Camila's crazy about you.

Don't temp the devil.

Poncho, the devil and I are very close.

You love to say that, but I'd love to see

the look on your face when they all find out.

Good morning, my beautiful Mexican family!

May I have a minute alone with your friend?

Yeah. Sure.

How are you? So nice to see you.

Likewise, sweetheart.

Nice breakfast!

Did you know I'm working for Camila Pelaez-Miller?

Of every possible place, you ended up there?

Did you expect me to know whom you're sleeping with or not?

Quit.

Oh, sure.

Are you going to support me?

You're going to quit today.

I can't. Know why?

Because your lover is very careless.

Camila isn't stupid.

I'm glad you trust her.

I suppose you won't get mad when I tell you

that she left her computer open on her email account

for anyone to see all of the emails you've sent her.

I read them.

Are you serious?

Completely serious.

That's a portion of what I owe you.

I'll get you the rest as soon as I can so you can leave.

Thanks.

I promise I'll erase everything that's on her computer.

I'm happy to see you too, darling.

Oh, God.

Where did I leave it?

Mom.

Yes?

I found a book I love.

Don't take my things without permission.

Sorry.

I didn't know it was important. It's just a book.

Sorry, honey.

You can read it.

I already did. I loved the bit you underlined.

Listen to this,

"I don't want your body, I don't want your soul,

I would leave you intact, your unbroken self.

I want just a part of this pleasure,

the part that doesn't belong to you."

It's amazing! I love it.

No, you're amazing.

Why do you look so beautiful?

No, Mom.

I'm doing Dad a favor.

He wants me to meet a distributor,

so I'm going to play along for a bit.

You look beautiful.

-Really? -Yes.

I have to go to the store. Do you want to go together?

-I can drop you off. -Alright.

Here you are.

I'm going to buy a copy because I loved it.

See you soon.

-I'll catch up to you. -I'll be waiting in the car.

Mr. Jose, start with the ones up top.

Those need to be sent out today.

They should be sent out quickly.

Thank you.

Good morning, Mrs. Martina, Miss Andrea.

How may I help you?

I need two pounds of coffee.

I'm giving it to a friend for her birthday.

Level of roast?

Some lightly roasted Gaiani Premium would be good.

-It's for an elderly woman. -Sure.

Actually, I should get some coffee too.

I'm hosting a party by the river

and I'm afraid I'll feel guilty if my friends drown.

You're quite the jokester today.

It's true. This ought to keep them sober.

What do you say?

You know more about coffee than I do, miss.

Don't mind her.

She has a strange sense of humor.

Aren't you running late?

Your dad's expecting you at the office.

-I'll wait for you. -I'll catch up to you soon.

Sorry, I didn't know how to behave around your daughter.

I didn't know what to do either.

Did you tell anyone about us?

No.

Of course not.

Well...

it's not like anything's happened between us.

An accident.

I have to get back to work.

Did you change your mind?

I know what I want.

Thank you.

No, keep it.

The poem lives inside me.

For more infomation >> Jugar con Fuego | Capítulo 04 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 18:48.

-------------------------------------------

Tad Hargrave: The Poverty Of White Culture - Duration: 8:37.

LBW: I was thinking about how I grew up

Mormon and I know if you're familiar

with the LDS Church but you know it's

it's sort of a product of American

culture and it's kind of fascinating

once you step outside of it and look at

it from the outside in but Mormons are

incredibly fascinated with genealogy so

they want to know where their family

comes from they want to know their

ancestry and so they go you know they do

a really good job it's like they're some

of the best but to me it almost turns

into this fetishism sort of a like how

much Irish do you have in you how much

Scottish how much Danish how much this

or that without actually recognizing

that why why we why did they come here

in the first place you know why why are

we here

why didn't people decide to stay in

their homelands what what event or what

series of events pushed them out of the

place that they called home to what

would we call now the United States of

America or Canada and that to me is

actually really interesting so when we

get to the title of your your blog

healing from whiteness and this is where

I think it's important to discuss what

it means to step away from this sort of

identity of being white because again it

was something that we're born into and

we don't really fully understand and to

me like we discussed it's a it's a form

of disconnection so yeah I just want to

get your thoughts on this idea of what

it means to heal from whiteness

TAD HARGRAVE: Well you know it's funny I I don't even know if

I'm attached to the blog title if it's

still a good idea but I suppose what I'm

trying to point to is that

yeah whiteness is this thing that was

imposed I mean or taken on out of

desperation it's it's a you know I think

an understandable thing you're you're

starving Irish mother and you've got to

feed your kids and you know it's not

like there was just a conversation of

okay now become white and we'll give you

these things but you know over time you

you get the idea that my kids can have a

better chance if they don't speak Gaelic

you know if they're not easily

identified as Irish because it's such a

prejudice against the Irish so you don't

speak the language to your kids you know

you don't it's little things like that

and so a lot of the ancestry is missed

and it's and so much gets lost you know

I would say whiteness is um its economic

political privilege but it is spiritual

cultural poverty and it's very I know in

vogue to talk about white privilege and

that's all there and I'm not disputing

if you know of course and there is a

poverty that comes with it and it's very

easy to to miss that and so then there's

this hunger and then there's this sense

of well you know the place that I come

from is just the home of colonizers and

that's all we've ever been and all we

are and so that's pretty terrible and

yet I still feel this aching spiritual

cultural hunger in me and so I'll go get

my fix from brown people

that's you know from their ceremonies in

there because that's where that's where

the real stuff is those are real human

beings and you know white people never

have been and then you start to hear the

the trance of it is the the way that

whiteness gets projected back in time

you know whiteness comes from a

certain thing but then people will say

oh you know white people have always

been like this as I hold on a second

they weren't white for certain

dates and times you know this comes from

a certain time of place you know mostly

North America and so it's um you know

I've been thinking about it of how I don't know

if you've heard of Steven Pinker

yeah yeah sure and then you know Jordan

Peterson has been getting a lot

of hype lately and I've a number of

friends were very into them and Steven

Pinker you know understandably because

he's he's spreading a lot of these kind

of hope mongering you know say look how

much it's so much better than

people think it is

and everyone's being too pessimistic and

you know less violence less war all I've

have and fundamentally what he with

Jordan Peterson what a lot of them are

making the case for is Empire they're

making the case for Western civilized

life which is yeah and isn't the

Enlightenment amazing and look what

Europe has done for the world the

challenges this is the exact same this

is the white-hot center of white

nationalism look at what Europeans have

done for the world and of course when

they say Europeans it's a very specific

thing what they mean is Empire you've

never heard of white nationalists say

it's like yeah you know Europeans done

a lot of good in the world like my ancestors in the

Appalachian Mountainss we grew apricots

we had like 40 varieties dry them on our

rooftops it was amazing you know we have

this invented a foot plow my ancestors

in Scotland is an incredible idea if

you're you know the songs made here our

folk songs and stories why some people

would know hundreds of stories it's

never that it's always roads you know

the Industrial Revolution and it's

always that so the clearly the worlds in

a bad place

and when we look for the solution within

Empire we get more Empire but if our

whole identity is rooted in Empire which

is what whiteness is you know that sort

of thing I said right in the beginning

of the whiteness is one of the most

recent branches on this tree of empire

and so both white nationalists and

people like Steven Pinker and you know

anyone and then you see it as well I

gotta be proud I'm white but that's the

spell in full effect is now we're

defending the very that we're defending

that which afflicts us it's the you know

somebody I study with is it's a really

beautiful kind of formulation of the

first generation trauma second

generation God and that that's basically

the thing that traumatizes the

generation

of people will likely be deified by the

next generation of that same group of

people so the English come in to

Scotland in a certain amount of

colonization and the first generation

will resist but the second or maybe a

third will want to be English and it's

not it's not an uncommon thing and yeah

and it's not always so overt but you know

when I was going to the Gaelic College

on the Isle of Skye Sabhal Mòr Ostaig' they I

just remember somebody saying like we're

just as good as any English University

as if that's the basis as if we need to

be comparing ourselves to that but it

happens like that right and so so

there's the thing that that was was so

destructive to our old-timers

we've now held up as the cure as the

medicine that we need when it was really

the sickness that came in you know be

people I don't like people getting

measles and then saying these red spots

are a sign of my health and virility or

something and and not and refusing any

treatment and of course this is very

hard for a lot of people to hear that

this kind of you know whiteness could be

a sickness of sorts and it's it's not

that the European descent that's the

sickness because there's so much beauty

in traditional you know folk and

indigenous Europe there's so much

beauty but the whiteness is a different

thing the whiteness is like the shroud

on the mummy

you know right it covers it so you never see the body

For more infomation >> Tad Hargrave: The Poverty Of White Culture - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

Visa Free And Visa on Arrival Countries 2019 - Duration: 16:21.

Subscribe Now

For more infomation >> Visa Free And Visa on Arrival Countries 2019 - Duration: 16:21.

-------------------------------------------

Vehicles & Transport Song | Fun Kids English - Duration: 2:41.

flying flying flying an aeroplane

flying flying flying an aeroplane

high low high and low

driving driving driving a firetruck

driving driving driving a firetruck

fast slow fast and slow

riding riding riding a bicycle

riding riding riding a bicycle

round round round and round

sailing sailing sailing a yacht

sailing sailing sailing a yacht

up down up and down

high low high and low

fast slow fast and slow

round round round and round

up down up and down

For more infomation >> Vehicles & Transport Song | Fun Kids English - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

hatho paon ko gora kra-Hand Whitening Tips In Urdu/Hindi | Hathon Ko Gora Karne Ka Nuskha-Rang gora - Duration: 2:25.

white rang ki tips

For more infomation >> hatho paon ko gora kra-Hand Whitening Tips In Urdu/Hindi | Hathon Ko Gora Karne Ka Nuskha-Rang gora - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

இதை நீங்கள் தினமும் செய்பவராக இருந்தால் உங்களுக்கு புற்றுநோய் நிச்சயம் | Latest Tamil News - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> இதை நீங்கள் தினமும் செய்பவராக இருந்தால் உங்களுக்கு புற்றுநோய் நிச்சயம் | Latest Tamil News - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

عرض اتجاه القبلة للمدينة او الموقع الحالي باستخدام ساعة كاسيو Casio Prayer Compass CPW-500HD-1AV - Duration: 1:02.

In this video I will show you how to display Qibla direction for current location using Casio Prayer Magnetic Compass (CPW-500HD-1AV)

To display Qibla direction for current location (Riyadh)

make sure watch is displaying time or date

press QIBLA button

noting that Seconds Hand in red color will move to point to Qibla direction

using watch's Magnetic Compass

Place the watch on flat surface or make sure that your wrist horizontal if you are wearing it

-QIBLA- will be displayed on the screen, meaning that the process it started

Then Seconds Hand in red color will move to point to Qibla direction

even if you rotate watch, Seconds Hand will still points to the same direction

it will point to Qibla direction for 20 seconds, then stops not to drain battery if button pressed by mistake

Using that feature a lot shortens battery life

So only use it when needed

Thank you

For more infomation >> عرض اتجاه القبلة للمدينة او الموقع الحالي باستخدام ساعة كاسيو Casio Prayer Compass CPW-500HD-1AV - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Strawberries start ripening stage care tips and fertilizer - Duration: 5:03.

My entire dear friend welcome to Veggies Home Kitchen Garden.

Today's video about healthy growth of strawberries.

All my strawberry plants are on fruits.

At this stage when strawberries gradually change its color.

That is called Ripening Stage.

That is the third stage of Strawberries.

At first grow strawberries from seeds or runners.

Second stage transplantation for healthy growth.

Third stage Ripening Stage.

When strawberries starts fruit.

In this video also some important tips to my gardening friends.

Finally, how to get fresh and big size strawberries at home.

Some of my strawberries are ready to harvest.

My gardening friends do not subscribe my channel.

Press subscribe button.

Also press notification button.

To hear the sound of bell of next video.

Lets start now

As my gardening friend seen.

Gradually strawberries change its color.

Red color the original color of strawberries.

Here you have seen fresh fruit of strawberries.

Ready to harvest.

Someone also on fruits.

Some are on flowers too.

Here you seen another strawberries gradually change its color.

At this stage 3 to 4 important tips.

My gardening friend grows strawberries.

They are interested to grow strawberries next time.

After watching this video.

First tips full sunlight.

Full sunlight for healthy growth of strawberries.

In winter season when strawberries are ready.

Mulching is important at this stage

Because fruit not damage and also save from cold weather.

Keep soil moist.

During water soil wet not to damage fruits.

To secure from fungus.

Quantity of water very low

Not to shower from top.

If weather is cloudy.

Having a rainy season.

Last 4 days having rain and hailstorm.

To protect it from rain.

Place it under shade.

Cover it with plastic sheet.

When you grow plants.

You have to care it.

At this stage fertilizer.

As my gardening friend seen.

It's only PK fertilizer.

My Agriculture friend makes this organic fertilizer.

Having Potassium and Phosphorus.

Instruction written on the bottle.

You can also spray mix it with water.

Fertilizer cover up the deficiency of Phosphorus and Potassium.

Produce too much flowers and flowers not drops down.

At this stage I only give this liquid after 15 days.

75 days passed for healthy growth of strawberries.

Some of strawberries are ready to harvest.

Hope my friends like this video.

Kindly like and subscribe my channel to keep in touch next coming videos.

Bye Asim Nawaz from Veggies Home Kitchen Garden.

For more infomation >> Strawberries start ripening stage care tips and fertilizer - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Prakrito Udar - প্রকৃত উদার | Vikram Betal | Bangla Cartoon Video - Duration: 8:01.

Rupsen was the King of Dharmanagar.

One day a soldier came to his court.

He had a spear, a sword and a shield in his hands.

He appeared to be a brave soldier.

Greetings, Your Majesty.

Who are you? What do you want?

I'm a soldier. I want a job.

Okay. I'll give you a job.

How much salary do you want?

Thousand gold coins daily.

He's asking for a very high salary.

Let me check him out.

Okay, I'll give him.

He was appointed.

He got thousand gold coins from the king's treasury daily.

Many of the king's courtiers questioned his credibility.

The king's chief minister was also one of them.

Your Majesty, we've many brave soldiers in our kingdom.

Birbar is new here.

But, he gets paid more than anybody else.

Please check out if he's worthy of it.

You're not wrong.

Okay. I'll send him to guard the city tonight.

Stay awake!

Stay awake!

Stay awake!

Stay awake!

Stay awake!

As per the King's orders Birbar started guarding the palace.

The King kept an eye on him.

Birbar is fulfilling his duties religiously.

I've kept a strict eye on him but I couldn't find any fault in him.

Birbar, come here.

What's your order, Your Majesty?

Don't you hear someone crying at a distance?

Yes, Your Majesty.

I think it's coming from the cremation ground.

Go and find out what's wrong. - As your order, Your Majesty.

Let me see how Birbar executes his duty.

Who are you?

I'm Rajlakshmi.

Why are you crying?

This kingdom is full of sins.

So, I'll leave this kingdom today.

The King will also die.

That's why I'm crying.

What's the solution of this problem?

On the eastern part of the kingdom is the temple...

...of Goddess Katyayani.

If a resident of the city sacrifices the life of his son there...

...the city will be cleansed of all its sins.

After hearing Lakshmi's words Birbar went home.

The King followed him.

I need my son for a great work.

I'll take him with me. Please don't stop me.

Okay. I won't stop you. Take him away.

Where's father taking brother?

Let me follow them to find out.

Where's my daughter going? Let me check out.

Let me see where Birbar is going with his family.

Mother, I'll sacrifice my son's life at your feet.

Please save the life of the king.

What's this? You killed my brother?

I don't want to live now that my brother is dead.

Both my children are dead.

What's the use of living?

What's the use of living now that I've lost my entire family?

I'm pleased with you.

Ask for a boon.

Bring Birbar's family back to life.

Amen!

King, now tell me something.

Who is the most generous one? The king or Birbar?

The King.

The duty of the servant is to sacrifice his life for his master.

But no one heard of a King sacrificing his life for his servant.

Therefore as per the terms agreed upon I'll go away.

Betal!

Vikram!

Betal!

Vikram!

Betal!

Subscribe to www.youtube.com/angelkids

For more infomation >> Prakrito Udar - প্রকৃত উদার | Vikram Betal | Bangla Cartoon Video - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

Feuds (by Oroboro games) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 6:42.

Feuds (by Oroboro games) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét