Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 29 2019

-Guys, I'm excited about this.

Shaquille O'Neal is my guest tonight.

-Wow! [ Cheers and applause ]

-I'm looking forward to seeing him.

He hasn't been here since he put the star

on top of the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.

I love Shaq, but it's tough getting him up here.

You have to maneuver him in the elevator

like you're moving a couch.

It's tricky.

That's right. Shaq is here.

Or, as one guy watching at home put it,

"Now, he would make a great border wall.

How many Shaqs --

Arm in arm, how many Shaqs can we do?

Red rover, red rover." No.

Well, good news, everybody.

Today, for the first time since the government shutdown,

federal employees went back to work.

[ Cheers and applause ]

TSA agents were so happy, they popped open the champagne

they've been confiscating for a special occasion.

That's how happy -- It was very nice.

Of course, the shutdown ended on Friday,

when Trump made an announcement

that he's reopening the government

after he and Democrats reached a budget deal.

-Hey, Jimmy, sorry to interrupt.

I missed the news this weekend, so I didn't get to hear

how much money Trump spent to actually build that border wall.

But if he agreed to reopen the government,

then that must mean they gave him a lot.

So how much did he get? -Uh, nothing.

-Wait. Nothing? -Nada.

-Zip? -Zilch.

-Nothin'? -Nil.

-Love? -Bubkes.

-Diddly?

-Squat. -Scratch?

-Naught. -Goose egg?

-Duck egg. -Not a speck?

-Not a crumb.

-[ Whistles ] Pbht! Thanks.

-No problem. -All right then.

-Yep. -We good?

-We cool.

-You okay? -I'm fine.

-Good weekend? -So-so.

-See movie? -"Green Book."

-Pretty good? -Not bad.

-Gotta see.

-Won't regret. -Super Bowl?

-My place. -Chips and guac?

-Pigs in blanket. -Big TV?

-40-inch.

-High def? -L.E.D.

-See ya there. -Can't wait.

[ Cheers and applause ]

I saw that Trump announced

the government was reopening in a speech,

but when he tried to talk about the number of people

that immigration officers had arrested,

he had some trouble with the word "suspected."

Listen to this.

-Last year alone, ICE officers removed

10,000 known or suspest...gang members.

-He got hit with, like, a tranquilizer dart or something.

He got hit with...

"Uh, suspe..."

-Suspested.

-The DayQuil just kicked in, yeah.

Of course, Trump gave that speech using a teleprompter.

And I think his staff finally figured out

a way to get him to stick to the script.

Take a look at what they were showing him on the prompter.

-I want to thank all of the incredible federal workers.

You are fantastic people. You are incredible patriots.

I am asking Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

to put this proposal on the floor immediately.

We want to thank border patrol, ICE, and all law enforcement.

Been incredible.

-That's how they get him to stick to -- Yeah.

Here's another big story.

Trump's long-time adviser, Roger Stone,

was arrested for lying to Congress

in the Russia investigation.

Yeah, he's an interesting guy.

I heard Stone actually has a tattoo

on his back of Richard Nixon.

And this is real. Look at this.

Wow.

If you think that's bad, check out the tattoo Trump just got.

He has Putin. -Wow!

-Do you know that? -Really?

-Yeah.

Well, I saw that Stone did an interview

on CNN the other night.

And while Chris Cuomo introduced him,

it really looked like Stone was blinking a lot.

And to help you keep track, we added a ding to each blink.

Watch this.

-That link is Roger Stone, a man Trump has known

longer and better than anyone involved in his campaign.

Robert Mueller believes he has tied him

to those DNC e-mails

stolen by the Russians and dumped by WikiLeaks.

And they do seem, in this indictment,

to have a ton of evidence that there may have...

-Wow. That's Morse code for "pardon me."

Some more news.

I heard that former Starbucks C.E.O. Howard Schultz

is thinking about running for president.

Meanwhile, the C.E.O. of Dunkin' Donuts is thinking about

running a meth lab out of every store.

-Oh, really.

-And did you hear about this?

Last night, there was supposed to be a live broadcast

of the musical "Rent,"

but one of the actors broke his foot,

so they had to air a pre-taped rehearsal.

Actor's fine, but doctors say

he's got to wear a cast for about 525,600 minutes.

And, finally, here's a local story.

New York City Police are warning

that several international pickpocket groups

are working on the subways.

When asked to see the evidence, police were like..."Damn!"

We have a great show tonight.

Give it up for The Roots, everybody!

For more infomation >> Federal Employees Back to Work After Historic Shutdown - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Colin Quinn on Surviving a Heart Attack and Hitting Broadway (Extended Interview) - Duration: 15:17.

-Already, you're -- you're starting trouble.

-I thought it would be funny, like I was gonna do a set.

-Yeah. You're already doing a bit.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-You're already coming out here doing a bit?

-I was doing a bit like, "Hey, I'm going to do stand-up."

-Yeah, exactly, yeah. -Then you'd be like,

to some producer, "What's going on?"

-You're a troublemaker -- you know that?

-Well... -You really are.

You're, like, from the streets. I get it.

[ Laughter ]

Hard knocks, man. It's cool. Hard knocks.

-I get it. -I get it, man.

Thank you for being here on the show.

Thank you for tweeting about the show.

So thoughtful of you. -Oh.

Oh, no. I didn't tweet. That wasn't me.

Some lady's kid --

you know, he -- he wanted to play with the phone.

You know, these little kids like --

So I lent him my phone. I wouldn't do that.

-Oh, so a child sent -- -I wouldn't do that.

I love the show. -"Jimmy Fallon,

thank you -- thank you so much for having me on the show.

Thanks for the transportation."

That's the subway. [ Laughter ]

That was a child -- That was a child that did that?

-Well, you know, you guys could have sprung for a limo.

[ Laughter ] -Come on, I know you.

But you're from the streets, man.

-Yeah. I'm sure Shaq didn't have a MetroCard out like I did

coming for the show. [ Laughter and applause ]

-Did you meet Shaq? -[ Chuckling ] Yeah.

No, I didn't meet him.

-You didn't meet him? -No.

-I know you're a big basketball fan, though.

-I am a big basketball fan.

I -- I had a game in my day.

You know what I mean? -You did?

-Yeah. -Could you have gone pro?

-Kind of an Archie Clark-type game,

which is before everybody's time.

But you guys are from Philly. You might remember Archie Clark.

No? All right. -Archie Clark? Yeah.

-Thank you. I know, yeah.

I was kind of a Kyrie Irving, Scott Skiles combination.

It's hard to describe my game, but, you know.

I busted my Achilles.

Whatever career I could have had, a couple of years ago,

on a movie set, they were playing basketball,

and Richard Lewis was there.

And I met Richard Lewis like twice in my life.

But then right before we're going, they go,

"Do you want to shoot around, play ball afterwards?"

I was like, "Yeah."

And he just gave me this weird look.

You know, Richard Lewis -- he always looks like demonic.

[ Laughter ] -He doesn't look demonic.

-He does, too. Look at his face from the side like this.

[ Light laughter ] -Wait. You think that --

That's my Richard Lewis impression.

-That's a -- I've never seen you do that.

That's a fantastic impression.

If you close your eyes... [ Laughter ]

-Anyway, I felt like there was a curse --

-You think that Richard Lewis cursed you?

-I swear to God -- I know it sounds stupid.

But it was just getting to be dark.

And he just gave me a weird, like, evil look,

even though I met him twice -- we've always been on good terms.

-Yeah.

-But he just gave me this weird look.

And I felt like a jarring thing go through my body.

And then 20 minutes later, I'm writhing in pain.

My Achilles is destroyed.

-And where was -- where was Richard?

He was never there. -He had left.

But, I mean, he left with his, you know...

[ Laughter ] You don't give a cur--

you don't put a curse on somebody

and then watch like this. [ Laughter ]

-That's true, yeah. -Then you know it's him.

-You put the curse...

-You put the curse, and you leave.

-You put the curse, and you leave -- there you go.

Of course. -Yeah, it was weird.

-I got to say, you look good, my friend.

-Thanks.

-About a year ago, you had a heart attack.

-Yes, I did.

-It scared me. -Yeah, thank you.

-That was -- That was frightening, huh?

-Yeah, it was pretty crazy. But, I mean, you know.

I thought it would be like one of those things where,

you know, you turn over a new leaf.

-Yeah. -'Cause I had

had the heart attack.

This is the only part about the heart attack I like,

is when people say it, and everyone's like, "Ooh."

[ Audience oohs ] No, I don't mean to say it.

I meant how you feel -- [ Laughter ]

-No, we do feel -- Yeah. -I felt that, yeah.

-Yeah. Yeah. -But...yeah.

-But did you -- I mean, that's --

it just happened, right?

It's... -It just happened.

And now I know I'm going to die someday.

That's the only bad part.

[ Light laughter ] -Nothing changed?

You're not, like, a nicer person or...?

-No, I mean, I was -- what bothered me is I --

about a month later, I was like,

"Yeah, this is really good to be alive."

Then I'm like -- look at this heart-attack commercial

with this guy -- had the same doctor I did.

What's -- What's wrong with me? What am I -- wood?

I can't be in a heart-attack commercial?

[ Laughter ]

-You're upset that you're not in a heart-attack commercial?

-Yeah. -That was the problem?

-Hey, Colin Quinn.

I get laughs for a living, but the heart is no laughing matter.

[ Laughter ] -Oh, my God!

-You know? -Oh, my God.

Don't do this commercial, please.

-Why?

-This is just already embarrassing.

[ Laughter ] -What?

-It's already -- -You know, last year,

I almost had a permanent mic drop.

[ Laughter ]

-[ Coughing ]

Stop. Please don't do it.

-That last -- The funny line in that --

your producer gave me that one -- Sarah.

-Oh, really?

-Can't even come up with the funniest line in my own joke.

-Tell me -- Tell me about this.

Let's talk about your one-man show here,

"Red State Blue State" over at the --

-You don't have to hold it like that.

Just like this.

You've been doing the show for years.

You're holding it like this up to the mic.

-What do you mean? -I mean, you're, like,

too intensely holding it, like this.

-What do you want me -- to hold it like it's a --

-Yeah, like this.

Like, "So, tell me about the new show, pal."

-See, this is why you don't have a --

-If I hosted the show, here's how I would be like.

"So, what's up with this new show, Chief?"

[ Light laughter ] -You wouldn't show it to me?

-Yeah, people are like, "Hey, let's have a casual --

it's late night -- you know what I mean?

-Looks like you're scalping tickets or something.

[ Laughter ]

-You're holding it up like it's, you know,

Kelly and Ryan in the morning.

Like, hey -- you know what I mean?

Hey, loosen up, pal.

That's all I'm trying to say.

-So, tell me about -- tell me about this thing.

-[ Laughs ] Oh!

[ Laughter ]

-[ Stammering ]

I want to -- I want to know about it.

-Will you -- Will you show the other tweet I sent, please?

I really think it's important

that the crowd sees what's going on.

You don't understand the brainwashing

that goes on at 30 Rock.

[ Laughter ] -The photos -- the caption says,

"Less propaganda during the cultural revolution."

[ Laughter ] It's the gift shop.

-I go -- I walk off the -- off the train,

and I walk in the lobby.

It says, the NBC Store -- it's only pictures of Jimmy.

[ Laughter ]

The whole store. -Dude.

-Everywhere you look, it's pictures of Jimmy.

-Aren't you proud of me? -It's like Mao Tse-Tun,

back in the, you know... -Get a life.

-Well, that's what the cultural revolution was, folks.

-Did it make you happy -- see, a normal person --

this would make them happy. [ Laughter ]

Because you were there when it first started.

-A normal person would never say that, first of all, about them--

A normal person would not look at pictures of themself

and go, "A normal person -- this would make them happy."

[ Laughter ]

That's the first thing I want to say.

[ Laughter and applause ]

-But, dude, I'm not saying I'm normal.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-But I'm just saying, wouldn't you be proud of me?

Your old -- Your old buddy. -I love you.

-Your old buddy from the streets.

-From Day One, you... [ Laughter ]

I remember you were... -Brooklyn.

-...just a little urchin on the corner --

I said, "This kid's gonna do something."

-Yeah, I go [British accent] "'ello, Colin Quinn.

Can I have..." [ Laughter ]

-Yes. -Do you do your --

-Brooklyn. Brooklyn. -Do you do -- Do you --

-[ Laughs ] The Brooklyn accent came from England, actually.

-Do you do accents? Do you do -- Do you do --

Do you do accents in this, in your one-man show?

-No, I don't. -You don't do any?

-No, it's not -- it's not -- I'm not Joel Grey and Ben Vereen.

This is a serious comedy --

[ Laughter ] Thanks, guys.

-If you're -- If you're playing a drinking game at home,

the Joel Grey drinking game... [ Laughter ]

...take a shot.

What -- What -- No, but you're talking about how --

-I'm not the Entertainer of the Year.

It's not a Vegas revue. This is serious stuff.

-I understand. No, it's funny.

-I'm gonna call Bradley Cooper onstage?

[ Light laughter ]

Oh, just laugh.

Oh, and it wasn't a good reference, but it was topical.

[ Laughter ] -I don't even --

What does it mean? What does it mean?

-Well, yesterday, he was all -- all viral with Lady Gaga.

It's -- You know, it was a -- it was a bad reference.

But it was topical. -What's happening?

-I'm not -- I'm not gonna bow down for it.

-Have you ever apologized -- -Even though it wasn't funny.

-Have you ever -- -I stand -- I stand --

-I'm not -- No one's asking you --

No one asking you to apologize for it.

-Well, I think I -- Yeah.

But I could have easily groveled.

I could have shriveled up from a lack of humor

in a comedian statement. [ Laughter ]

But I chose to stand tall. -Instead, you rose.

-I chose to back it up. -The cream -- The cream --

Rise to the top. -They can't all --

What do they say? They can't all be gems.

[ Laughter ]

-Let's talk about this -- what is the play about?

-Oh. [ Laughs ] Let's do it.

I got off on the wrong foot

when I came out with my fake stand-up routine.

-Your bit, yeah. [ Laughter ]

No one -- No one got that reference, either.

-That was... [ Laughs ]

-You came off the wrong foot for that one, yeah.

[ Laughter ] But...

-I didn't even think I had --

I literally almost said to the guys backstage,

"Hey, do you have a mic?"

I was gonna do, like, a prop.

-God. What are you doing, man? -I don't know.

Sometimes you get playful, and people are not in the mood.

I've been there.

I've been on the other side of it myself,

so I understand if people want to stab me right now.

I get it. But let's talk about the show, yeah.

-I haven't been listening to anything you said.

-Oh. Okay.

[ Laughter ]

-"Red State Blue State." Tell us what this thing is.

Please don't show...

Just stop touching everything! Stop touching everything!

Get -- Seriously. Give it to me, man.

What's wrong with you, dude?

Can you just -- Can you tell us what this play is about?

-Oh, yeah. On a serious but comic note...

[ Laughter ] -No, but it's funny.

-It's not funny. Yeah, you're right.

My show is about the breakup of the United States, you know.

How this country really is

on the verge, on the precipice of a breakup.

So it's about that. But it's funny.

I mean, you know, I'm making fun of the fact

that we could actually get to this point.

-But you think social media is one of the reasons why...

-Yeah, I feel like social media --

I think free speech was not -- It's an acoustic art.

It was never meant to go electric.

You know what I'm saying?

It's like a Bob Dylan thing.

I think once it went electric...

-That's pretty good. [ Applause ]

Wow. Well, you're killing... -All right. Yeah.

Okay, I'll take one for 20. [ Laughter ]

-You should open with that, yeah.

-I'll take one for 20.

Isn't that what Shaq says on the foul line?

[ Audience ohhs ]

-Who are you -- Jeffrey Ross?

[ Laughter ]

He's a roastmaster, man. I know you.

[ Laughter ]

No, let's talk about your bit -- your acts.

You used to do The Lovemaster, right?

Isn't that you? -[ Laughs ]

-No, it was Craig Shoemaker. -Oh, that's -- that's right.

[ Laughter ]

-Now you're the one that's acting up.

-Well, no, it's -- Well, I'm not acting up.

I'm just more playing with you, 'cause I know you, and I feel like --

-I know, but, you know, let's not get too saccharine about it.

Now you're being weird.

-This is what you -- you want me to be.

You made this. -Yeah, it's true.

-The old me from five minutes ago would've been like this...

and interested in you. -Oh, thank you.

-The new me is already on to the next guest.

-I like this. The new, casual Jimmy.

-Casual Jimmy. Casual Friday. Wear, like, a Hawaiian shirt.

Picture me in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts, Crocs.

-Let me see you -- You come out in jorts one night.

-[ Laughs ] -Jorts and flip-flops.

-Jorts.

Social media. You did that joke, right?

-Whoa.

Let's try to keep, you know, the illusion alive here.

"Did that joke." It's a conversation.

[ Laughter ]

What are you doing, Jimmy? What are you doing to me?

-Oh, my God.

-I like to be meta as much as the next guy, but come on.

-Oh, my gosh.

[ Laughter ]

Oh, my gosh. I'm broken, man.

[ Laughter ]

But one thing I think is interesting from this

is that you do -- You said that we don't know

what the founding fathers sounded like.

-That's right. They might have sounded like Trump.

"We the people of the United States

in order to form a more perfect union!

And, by the way, it's actually getting pretty perfect!

It's actually pretty fantastic!"

[ Laughter ]

"James Madison, tremendously talented person!"

[ Laughter and applause ]

-You have big news, though, tonight?

'Cause this -- You're extending your run.

-Yeah. I'm extending it two weeks.

So, it's not really -- [ Cheers and applause ]

Well, thanks.

[ Cheers and applause ]

I extended it two weeks. There's a lot of people

I know that haven't been to the show yet.

[ Laughter ]

Oh, I wasn't talking about you.

I'm just, you know...

-It's just hard to get downtown.

-[ Laughs ] You could have at least thought that out better.

Hard to get downtown? I got d-- I live downtown.

Show that picture...

A little thing we call the F train,

ladies and gentlemen.

[ Light laughter ]

When I was a youth, it was the Ind line, back in those days.

-Yeah. My driver doesn't go around this neighborhood.

-Whoa.

[ Audience ohs ]

[ Laughter ]

-There's a lot of illusions being crushed tonight.

The casual conversation, my social-media joke.

The fact you're Mr. Regular Guy, elbowing people on the train.

Singing at the train station with Justin Timberlake.

I've watched the show. I know what goes on.

-Yeah. I've never sang in the train station

with Justin Timberlake ever.

-Well, you sang with somebody of his caliber.

-Yeah. -Somebody famous.

-Miley Cyrus. -Ooh.

[ Laughter ]

-I'm not name dropping! You're the one that started it.

-I thought you did that as a regular thing.

That's probably a good regular feature,

but it's probably too much of a hassle security-wise.

-It's hard, but we pull it off.

We work with the NYPD and stuff. And they help out.

-You just went to Puerto Rico. I watched that whole thing.

-You did? -I know what's going on. Yeah.

-I love you. Thank you for doing that.

I appreciate it. Thank you for watching.

-This whole interview is turning around now

where I'm the good guy and you're the villain.

[ Light laughter ]

If you stay in an interview long enough, it turns around.

-What are you talking about? There was never a villain here.

-Oh, yes.

Every interview, there's a good person and a villain.

I've always said that.

-You have to put your coffee cup down,

'cause when we edit this -- We have continuity.

-You should have a cigarette for one of the things when we edit.

I'll be like this, smoking. Can somebody smoke on TV?

You probably can't even smoke on TV.

-Of course you can't smoke on TV, no.

-Well, don't say "of course."

In the old days, you could smoke on TV.

When I was on MTV...

[ Cheers and applause ]

You weren't born yet. I used to smoke on TV.

-You did? -Yeah.

-Letterman used to smoke in between commercial breaks.

-Well, but I was literally smoking on TV.

Don't throw Letterman in my face.

I don't care what Letterman did. Letterman is yesterday's news.

We're talking about me, here, now.

I'm promoting a show and used to be on MTV.

-Yeah, but you're talking about old times.

-I could have done a great set.

I could have just been finishing my stand-up set right now.

[ Laughter ] -What would you open with?

Social media? -I have no idea.

You should've left me out there

and said, "Go ahead. Do stand-up."

-How long is the show? -How long is it?

-Yeah. How long do we have to sit there?

[ Laughter ]

-And watch this...?

[ Laughter ]

-An hour and 15. -An hour and 15?

-Oh, it goes by like nothing. Goes by like nothing.

-90 minutes. -What?

-You got to change it up.

-90 minutes is longer than an hour, 15.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

-That's the intermission.

-That's where I draw the line. 90 minutes.

I'll leave it at 90.

A janitor just comes up.

"Sir. You have to leave. Everyone's gone."

"All right." -You want to play a game?

All right. Don't look at what I'm writing down. Okay?

-Should have let me play that game before.

It looked like fun. -Yeah.

I wanted you to watch it, right?

-All right. -Don't look at what I'm --

-I'm not looking. [ Laughter ]

I'll look at my thing. -All right. Ready?

Ready for this? -Whoa. Yes.

-What's 2 plus 2? -4.

-What's 4 plus 4? -8.

-What's 8 plus 8? -16.

-What's 16 plus 16? -32.

-Name a vegetable. -A carrot.

Whoa!

♪♪

-Colin Quinn, everybody!

"Red State Blue State"

is at Minetta Lane Theatre through March 16th.

For more infomation >> Colin Quinn on Surviving a Heart Attack and Hitting Broadway (Extended Interview) - Duration: 15:17.

-------------------------------------------

【蘋果】害怕手機個資外洩嗎?|iPhone 5招必學保護隱私技巧 - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> 【蘋果】害怕手機個資外洩嗎?|iPhone 5招必學保護隱私技巧 - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

【ULTRA LUXURY】 EATING A $50 CANNED TUNA!!!! [CC Available]|Yuka Kinoshita - Duration: 5:15.

hello it's kinoshita yuka

today...

jaaan !

do you know what is this ?

this looks like a chocolate

or some luxurious and famous brand

isn't that !?

i'll give a time to think

hay, the time is done

let's see what inside

can you see what's written here !?

let's open the box

the package is so elegant

the box is so solid

let's open it

jaaan

this here is a small chopsticks

this is what inside the box

there is a number written here

i think it's the release number

this is so unique

jaan! this called BLACK LABEL MAGURO-TORO

it's a canned tuna

and it cost 50 dollars

this is amazing

what we can eat by 50 dollars !?

there are plenty of things that we can

i can't even think about that

it's 50 dollars

"luxurious canned tuna"

" a special tune, that's why it needs a special can from BLACK LABEL"

it's so expensive

mon marche released this canned tuna in the day of tuna 11-27-2018 ( two 2 + nana 7 = tuna )

this is really amazing

BLACK LABEL MAGURO-TORO, this is so luxurious

Ultimate Tuna Can without any compromise

this makes me so curious, let's open it

i'm nervous now

any mistake and 50 dollars is gone

what a nice sound

aaaaah !

this is a really good smell

as expected from 50 dollars

it contains Laurier too

hay! a have a plate here

the smell is so good

this looks so tasty

how the taste of this tuna going to be ?

Laurier

evey slice cost about 5 dollars

itdakimasu

mmmmm

this is so delicious

the taste of tuna is so rich

this is so different that the normal tuna

and the aroma of the olive oil is so good

mmmm

the taste exploads in your mouth

mmmm

because the taste of the tuna and the olive oil are thick, this is really yummy

mmmm

amazing! this is not heavy

it's going to be so cool if we made some tuna-mayo rice using this tuna

let's try this right now

this is really so unique

it's so soft

i used this time "golden ibuki" rice

jaan! i'll add what left from oil in this can

waaa

this olive oil looks so tasty, that i want to eat it - drink it - alone

let's add some soy sauce too

waaa! looks so yummy !

it'll be so cool if we do that with ultra slow motion camera

itadakimasu, look at this, it looks so tasty!!

mmmm! this goes so well with it

mmmm

eating it with rice makes is much more tastier

mixing the tuna and its oil with the rice is so delicious

mmmm

and this goes so well with olive oil and Laurier

it's really amazing how can this expensive tuna goes so well with something not that expensive like rice

it's one of the best tuna that i ate ever

its texture is so good

we did it !

gochisousamadeshita

this was so tasty

really tasty and rich with flavors

they used a really high quality olive oil that mon marche produce

without any compromise

that's right, the after-taste of this tuna can stay for 1 year

i bought it from amazon

so, if you like it, you can try it too

but it's so expensive, 50 dollars

and because it was so tasty, why you don't try this as well ?

And as always thank you for watching !

if there's anything You want me to do

please tell me in a comment Section below

if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons

and i wish for everyone a happy and tasty day

bye bye

all rights reserved. copyright © 2018 Kinoshita Yuka

For more infomation >> 【ULTRA LUXURY】 EATING A $50 CANNED TUNA!!!! [CC Available]|Yuka Kinoshita - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Two victims of forced sexual slavery of Japanese army pass away, one of them Kim Bok-dong,.. - Duration: 2:25.

Two Korean women, who during World War Two were sexually enslaved by the Japanese military,...

died on Monday.

Both of them very elderly, one was an extremely well-known activist who directed global attention

to Japan's past atrocities against women and girls.

Lee Ji-won has more.

Kim Bok-dong, a 93-year old victim of Japan's sexual enslavement during World War II, passed

away late Monday night.

At the age of 14, Kim was taken to (quote) "work in a factory" according to Japanese

soldiers.

But instead, she was forced to serve as a sex slave for Japanese troops in China, Hong

Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia and other places.

It was only after eight years that she could return to her homeland.

In 1992, Kim started sharing her painful stories, and worked as a women's human rights activist.

In 1993, Kim became the first victim of Japan's sexual enslavement to stand at the World Conference

on Human Rights to share her testimony.

She continued her brave and bold protest against Japan's war crimes... by meeting people and

international groups, participating in protests and creating funds to help girls who have

been sexually abused in wars just as she was.

After all these years, she was still waiting for a sincere apology from Japan.

"We will continue protesting until Japan apologizes and compensates with sincerity"

Her protest against Japan will continue even after her death,... as after her funeral on

Friday, her coffin will be carried around Seoul, including along the streets in front

of the Japanese embassy.

This comes after another 93-year-old woman, known to the media only by her surname Lee,

died Monday morning after suffering from poor health.

Lee was kidnapped on her way home from work in 1942... at the age of 17.

There are now only 23 South Korean victims still alive.

But their wishes for legal compensation and a sincere apology from Japan are yet to come.

Seoul and Tokyo agreed in 2015 to set up a foundation to help the victims.

But the two sides are now working to disband it... because the 2015 deal did not reflect

the victim's wishes.

Lee Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Two victims of forced sexual slavery of Japanese army pass away, one of them Kim Bok-dong,.. - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

10 Safe Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat Fast at Home | 10 at-home Exercises to Get Rid of Belly Fat - Duration: 4:27.

10 Safe Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat Fast at Home | 10 at-home Exercises to Get Rid of Belly Fat

For more infomation >> 10 Safe Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat Fast at Home | 10 at-home Exercises to Get Rid of Belly Fat - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean Foreign Ministry urges Japanese foreign minister to withdraw his claim that Dokdo.. - Duration: 0:34.

South Korea's Foreign Ministry has urged Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Kono to immediately

withdraw his claim that Dokdo Island belongs to Japan.

The Japanese foreign minister said the islets are Japanese territory in a speech to Japan's

parliament on Monday.

The South Korean government issued a statement the same day,... saying Dokdo belongs to Korea

according to history, geography and international law.

Seoul again stressed that the future of Korea-Japan relations needs to be based on a humble attitude

of facing up to history.

For more infomation >> S. Korean Foreign Ministry urges Japanese foreign minister to withdraw his claim that Dokdo.. - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Don't watch this video, it's a waste of time - Duration: 3:11.

hi

im back

and i feel depressed or sad idk

why are you watching this video

your wasting your time

😂

👌

half way there

congrats

you wasted your time

For more infomation >> Don't watch this video, it's a waste of time - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

WOLFOO'S CHASED BY ROBOT LOST CONTROL | Cartoon for kids - Duration: 10:16.

Welcome to Wolfoo - Official Channel

Enjoy watching this new episode :))

WOLFOO'S CHASED BY ROBOT LOST CONTROL

Thank you for your coming!

Please like, share and subscribe for more Wolfooooo!

For more infomation >> WOLFOO'S CHASED BY ROBOT LOST CONTROL | Cartoon for kids - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 디제이디오씨(DJ Doc) - Remember (그녀의 속눈썹은 길다) - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 디제이디오씨(DJ Doc) - Remember (그녀의 속눈썹은 길다) - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

أسباب حرارة القدمين - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> أسباب حرارة القدمين - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Gov't unveils deregulation measures and exempts megaprojects from economic assessment - Duration: 2:16.

Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon is looking to speed up deregulation to stimulate economic growth.

For one thing, the government wants to allow certain companies to go about their business

without worrying about regulations... as long as they don't threaten people's lives, their

security or the environment.

Our Choi Si-young has this report.

At a weekly cabinet meeting on Tuesday, Prime Minister Lee reaffirmed the government's commitment

to deregulation.

Two things particularly stood out at the meeting.

First, companies engaged in new industries like hydrogen energy or solar panels will

now be able to operate without being hindered by existing regulations... as long as their

activities do not threaten citizens' "life, security or environment."

The hope is that the firms will be able to take bold decisions without the burden of

regulations.

The government will expand this "allow-first-regulate-later approach" to other industries as it sees fit.

Second, when companies question regulations they see as unfit or are in need of revision,

the government will have to prove the regulations in question are needed.

If the government fails to deliver a powerful defense, the regulations are likely to be

revised or revoked altogether.

This change comes amid criticism that companies had to follow regulations even if they don't

reflect the reality of the industry they are regulating.

Now that companies are able to be more vocal, they will be less burdened by outdated regulations.

Prime Minister Lee and the government ministers also gave out exemptions from their preliminary

government economic assessment to 23 large scale projects.

The government usually reviews the economic validity of large scale projects receiving

over 26-million U.S. dollars in government funding.

17 cities and provinces had requested a government exemption for a total of 33 projects such

as building inter-provincial railways and highways, of which 23 were granted the exemptions.

In giving out the exemptions, the government said it aims to promote "balanced regional

development" and "revitalize the regional economy."

The 23 projects will cost about 21-billion U.S. dollars.

Nearly half of the spending is on high-speed railway and highway construction to improve

traffic and logistics networks across the country.

Choi Si-young, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Gov't unveils deregulation measures and exempts megaprojects from economic assessment - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

♔Fun Pet Pony Care Kids Game - My Baby Unicorn - Play Virtual Pony Pet Care & DressUp Fun Mini Games - Duration: 17:01.

For more infomation >> ♔Fun Pet Pony Care Kids Game - My Baby Unicorn - Play Virtual Pony Pet Care & DressUp Fun Mini Games - Duration: 17:01.

-------------------------------------------

Pokiman: Escape horror game (by Darts Games) - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 4:34.

Pokiman: Escape horror game (by Darts Games) - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Pokiman: Escape horror game (by Darts Games) - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft 只有高手才知道【這是假的】!! 99.9%菜鳥不知道 の【冷知識】25種 !! | 全字幕 - Duration: 31:17.

For more infomation >> Minecraft 只有高手才知道【這是假的】!! 99.9%菜鳥不知道 の【冷知識】25種 !! | 全字幕 - Duration: 31:17.

-------------------------------------------

為什麼這年頭玩個遊戲還要寫C程式? | 工程師死絕的世界 - Duration: 17:04.

For more infomation >> 為什麼這年頭玩個遊戲還要寫C程式? | 工程師死絕的世界 - Duration: 17:04.

-------------------------------------------

Những món ăn đem lại may mắn ngày Tết của các nước láng giềng - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Những món ăn đem lại may mắn ngày Tết của các nước láng giềng - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to send WhatsApp Message without saving the contact and Any Apps - Duration: 1:23.

How to send WhatsApp Message without saving the contact and Any Apps

Open your browser

Copy link in this video description

Paste in your browser

Change xxx with the phone numbers

Enter and select Message

Let's try chatting

How to send WhatsApp Message without saving the contact and Any Apps

For more infomation >> How to send WhatsApp Message without saving the contact and Any Apps - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Pres. Moon vows to fulfill his duty to 23 last survivors of Japan's sexual slavery - Duration: 0:44.

President Moon Jae-in has paid tribute to the late Kim Bok-dong, writing on his Facebook

page that her testimony at the UN Human Rights Committee had (quote-unquote) "brought to

light a hidden history" and gave others the "courage to face the truth."

Kim was considered the most prominent Korean survivor of sexual enslavement by Japan.

President Moon promised he will "never forget to set history right" and will fulfill his

duty to the 23 survivors still living.

He also praised the late Kim for not wanting to be portrayed as a victim -- and instead

"pushing for an apology for imperial Japan's atrocities and for legal compensation."

Earlier this month, President Moon had visited Kim at the hospital where she was battling

cancer.

For more infomation >> Pres. Moon vows to fulfill his duty to 23 last survivors of Japan's sexual slavery - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Yogesh Lakhani's Son Anugrah Birthday Party | Aayush Sharma | Jasleen Matharu - Duration: 3:18.

Yogesh Lakhani's Son Anugrah Birthday Party | Aayush Sharma | Jasleen Matharu

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét