Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 31 2019

 Alphabet's Google had announced its plans to completely shut down Google+ back in December last year

Launched in 2011, Google+ was expected to be the company's answer to Facebook with a number of similar features

However, it didn't gain much traction over the years. While Google+ will cease to exist from April 2, 2019, the company now says it will start removing some of the features as early as February 4

Google has outlined the timeline when and which features will be taken offline first and how Google+ users can download their data

 On a new support page posted on Monday, Google says from February 4 it will stop letting users create new Google+ profiles, pages, communities or events

Google+ community owners and moderators can download their data starting early March 2019

This data will include author information, content body, and photos posted in a public community on Google+

 Starting April 2, 2019, Google+ accounts and pages will be taken offline. Google will delete all consumer data

In case you archived photos and videos from Google+, they'll be deleted as well. In case you have a lot of data resting on Google+ servers, make sure you download and save it well before April 2

 However, Google claims the process of deleting consumer Google+ data will take a couple of months

Content posted on Google+ may remain visible during that time. The company says users may still be able to view activity logs and some consumer Google+ content may also be visible via G Suite

 On the new support page, Google still claims the company had decided to kill Google+ due to low usage and "challenges involved in maintaining a successful product

" However, a bug was discovered last year that exposed user data of 500,000 users

Google still maintains no developer had exploited the vulnerability and the company hasn't been able to find any misuse of the data

For more infomation >> Google+ to Shut Down April 2, Some Features Will Be Taken Offline Starting Next Week - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Mùa Xuân Cưới Em - Thúy Duy | MV OFFICIAL - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Mùa Xuân Cưới Em - Thúy Duy | MV OFFICIAL - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

El Barón | Capítulo 01 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 33:00.

For more infomation >> El Barón | Capítulo 01 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 33:00.

-------------------------------------------

Criminal Minds - Carly - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Criminal Minds - Carly - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

LATEST PUNJABI MOVIE NEWS l LATEST POLLYWOOD NEWS l PUNJAB NEWS l LATEST NEWS TODAY l SUNNY LEONE - Duration: 2:33.

LATEST PUNJABI MOVIE NEWS l LATEST POLLYWOOD NEWS l PUNJAB NEWS l LATEST NEWS TODAY l SUNNY LEONE

For more infomation >> LATEST PUNJABI MOVIE NEWS l LATEST POLLYWOOD NEWS l PUNJAB NEWS l LATEST NEWS TODAY l SUNNY LEONE - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

КОП на ПЛЯЖЕ 🌅 Поиск золота на пляже. Где искать золото на пляже - Duration: 15:05.

For more infomation >> КОП на ПЛЯЖЕ 🌅 Поиск золота на пляже. Где искать золото на пляже - Duration: 15:05.

-------------------------------------------

Jugar con Fuego | Capítulo 06 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:01.

This program contains material unsuitable for minors

and includes episodes with violence, sex, and inappropriate

or provocative language. Viewer discretion is advised.

I'm positive it's a woman.

-You're not leaving. -Camila!

Where were you, baby?

Where were you?

Missing you.

I want to tell you everything.

I've had such a magical night.

I've had a really hard day, sweetie.

I'm not the person you need.

You wanted to steal your boss's wife

so you could feel like a big man!

Mrs. Martina went straight to his house.

As soon as he saw her, he approached her

and started touching and slowly caressing her.

He then hugged and kissed her.

I broke her heart, man.

She was devastated. You should've seen her.

Know what the craziest part is?

Nothing ever happened.

We only shared one kiss.

Why'd you cheat on me? Why'd you leave me?

I'm going win you back.

Andrea!

This has to work.

Fabrizio Ramirez must die.

Don't worry. I guarantee it.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

Let's see if you understand.

My godfather wants you to switch identities with Fabrizio

so Mrs. Martina will think he left.

You don't have any friends, family, money...

Nothing. You don't have ----.

If you disappear, no one's going to ask any questions.

What's going on, Gildardo?

I thought we were friends.

Friends.

Thiago... we are friends.

That's why I'm asking for your help.

To do your dirty work?

That job is disgusting.

It's a crime.

Relax, it's alright.

I promise no one will catch you.

Fabrizio is a great kid. He's a good...

He messed with the wrong person!

-Fabrizio works for Jorge. -That's why he deserves it!

-I won't do it! -You will!

Sit down!

You're going to do it.

Alright, foreigner... you're going to do what I say

when I say.

Okay?

Don't get creative.

What if I don't want to do it?

What was that?

What if I don't do it?

Are you going through my pictures?

They're very good.

Every face tells a different story.

What about this one?

This looks like the beginning of a long love story.

Do you think Poncho and your friend are meant to be?

Time will tell.

Bye!

Go on. It's getting late.

Yes, ma'am.

<i> This is Fabrizio.</i>

<i> I can't get to the phone</i> <i> right now.</i>

<i> Please leave a message.</i>

Alright, baby, what's the plan?

We're clearly going some place in the world

where you can show off your talents.

I got a job offer at a really cool studio.

Want to go?

Where is it?

Miami.

I'd go to hell with you if you asked me.

Good morning, Godfather.

How are you?

Everything alright?

Talk to me.

Thiago is cooperating.

He was hesitant, but he finally understood

this was best for him.

I don't want any mistakes.

Trust me. No mistakes.

We'll be ready.

I'll keep you posted.

Mrs. Martina.

Godfather, I'll be in the office if you need anything.

Okay.

Excuse me.

Are you feeling okay?

Want to lay down for a bit?

Maybe.

Those pills make me drowsy.

You never listen. You need to rest.

Is something wrong?

You're acting strange.

No, of course not.

That's all in your head.

I'm here to love you and take care of you.

Plus, we have to make sure those pills aren't doing

more harm than good.

Are you going to stay there all day?

Yes.

And with you looking at me...

Is that what you want?

Freeze frame.

I'd love to stay here.

All day?

I can't.

Yes, you can.

I can't because I don't want any more trouble with your dad.

Forget about my dad already.

Let's stop talking about him.

I'd love to, but you know how it is.

If your dad finds out about our plans,

he's going to make our lives impossible.

Stay.

I've got a busy day.

See you later.

What is this?

Why aren't you answering?

Sorry, I was tired when I got home and turned it off.

I just turned it back on.

Camila, I can't be late to work.

Fabrizio, I'm not stupid.

You're not answering my calls,

you're in a rush whenever I see you...

I'm under a lot of pressure at the store.

No, what you have are excuses.

I can see the signs from miles away.

I just want to know what happened.

You know how these things are.

This...

Hey, hey.

Okay, how are these things? Tell me.

All stories have a beginning and an end.

They finish.

And you set my expiration date.

I have to go. Sorry.

No, no, you still don't understand

how things work here.

Around here, you only breathe

if I feel like letting you breathe.

Is that clear?

Threatening me again?

I'll call you later.

No, I'll call you and when that phone rings,

you'd better answer.

Where'd I leave them?

Here you go.

What's up, man?

Get your act together. You're always late.

I know.

Things with Camila are going downhill.

That's going to end very badly.

I have to go.

I'm going away with Andrea.

Just like that?

So things with Andrea are serious.

How am I going to manage all this without you?

You can keep it all.

We don't even have to split it.

You can keep it all. Everything will be fine.

How can you tell me that?

Poncho, you'll see how in the end I'll be doing you a favor.

I have no choice but to leave.

I told you.

Did you make sure this order was complete?

Yeah.

It's complete.

Hi, Mom.

Hi, sweetie.

How are you?

What are you doing?

Planning your grandfather's birthday party.

You don't turn 80 every day.

I totally forgot. I can't believe it.

How could you forget?

I did.

I don't know where my head is.

Do you really need to take all those pills?

They make you feel awful.

Don't give Dad the pleasure.

You seem sad.

He can't keep you trapped and order you around

without you confronting him.

What do you want me to tell you?

This family, this house, and this life

are exactly what we planned.

Are you sure?

You can't go on like this.

You haven't left this house in years.

Why don't you help me plan your grandfather's party?

I could really use a hand.

I wanted to do something. We should try it.

Let's gather all the old family photos

and instead of an album, let's display them openly.

We could also make it a surprise party.

-What do you think? -That's a good idea.

Okay, then you have one job.

Find the pictures. I'll do the rest.

That's an easy job.

I bet.

Well, we'll have to keep planning some other time.

I'm here, Mr. Jorge.

I'll see you in my office.

Great.

For more infomation >> Jugar con Fuego | Capítulo 06 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:01.

-------------------------------------------

நீங்க தினமும் குடிக்கிற காபி தான் உங்க உயிரையே கொல்லும்னு சொன்னா நம்புவீங்களா? Tamil News - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> நீங்க தினமும் குடிக்கிற காபி தான் உங்க உயிரையே கொல்லும்னு சொன்னா நம்புவீங்களா? Tamil News - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng sub] Watercolor by Shibasaki Live Stream in YouTube Space Tokyo - Duration: 4:22.

Hello, everyone. Shibasaki here.

It's very cold here in Japan.

It snows a lot in northern Japan and accumulates up to 2 or 3 meters.

Isn't it amazing?

3.5 meters is about twice my height.

Unlike those areas, it snows very little here where I live.

But it's cold here too.

It's really, unbearably cold.

However, I feel warm in my heart.

Because.....

I am finally ready to start live streams.

Isn't it great?

I'm very excited.

I announced last December that my live streaming was postponed,

but it's now starting in February.

Here are the details.

The live streaming session will take place on February 12th.

At 13:00 Japan time.

I'm really thrilled.

But it won't work without you viewers participating in front of your monitors.

Lately I have received a lot of favorable comments in my YouTube channel,

and I really hope that participants will gather for my sessions from all over the world.

To express my appreciation, I am thinking of giving away a tiny present.

I will let you know what it is.

During the live streaming sessions, I will complete a painting.

This painting will be presented to one lucky winner,

who is selected randomly from everyone who leaves a comment in my live streaming sessions.

It could be you!!

Well, wait and see!

I have been waiting for my live streaming for a long time.

In Japan, to express longing,

we say "looking forward to something so much that one's neck has grown long."

When we are eagerly waiting for a guest,

we frequently open the door and look outside wondering, "Is he here yet?"

If you do this too much, your neck could stretch.

That's exactly how I feel now.

I will be waiting to see you with my neck stretched.

I hope you are also waiting to see me with your neck stretched.

Remember : February 12th.

I will see you then through my live streams.

We will have a lot of fun.

So that's my announcement.

See you later!

For more infomation >> [Eng sub] Watercolor by Shibasaki Live Stream in YouTube Space Tokyo - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Mucize Uğur Böceği ile Kara Kedi Toybox Sürpriz Yumurta ve Oyuncak Açma Animasyonu toy-box - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> Mucize Uğur Böceği ile Kara Kedi Toybox Sürpriz Yumurta ve Oyuncak Açma Animasyonu toy-box - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

ITSY BITSY SPIDER - Batman Needs Elsa LEGO - Clay Mixer and Play Doh - Duration: 5:22.

Hi guys! Thanks for your watching! Please subscribe and watch best videos.

For more infomation >> ITSY BITSY SPIDER - Batman Needs Elsa LEGO - Clay Mixer and Play Doh - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Smarte Hjem - Se entusiastens eget hjem og alle de smarte produktene - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Smarte Hjem - Se entusiastens eget hjem og alle de smarte produktene - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Fire Asho na | Different types | Imran Mahmudul | Arifull Walker - Duration: 2:51.

Fire Asho na Imran Mahmudul

For more infomation >> Fire Asho na | Different types | Imran Mahmudul | Arifull Walker - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Katalog Tupperware Februari 2019 - Duration: 8:41.

For more infomation >> Katalog Tupperware Februari 2019 - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

구글 임팩트 챌린지 스토리북 아홉 번째 이야기 | 점프 - Duration: 1:23.

We wished to expand "Student-teacher" model to rural areas, but it was hard due to many practical reasons.

We entered Google Impact Challenge as it would be an opportunity

to expand the valuable program that we have built so far.

Hello, we are Jump.

In the first year, we created an organization called "Education Solution Network".

Around 20 revolutionary education companies had the opportunity to meet one another regularly for seminars

and learned from one another, eventually understanding the rural areas.

"Clean Area Project" is a project that sends young adults from the city

to rural areas without college students to do volunteer tutoring and actual work as well.

Previously there were around 150 to 160 student-teachers a year.

This year the number increased to 500, and we estimate around 600 student-teachers

would be working in Seoul, Gyeonggi, Gangwon-do, Daegu, Ulsan, Busan, and Jeju.

Google Impact Challenge has been a chance to spread out the model that we did in big cities

to the local areas successfully.

We will work hard to spread this model out to other places in the world as well.

For more infomation >> 구글 임팩트 챌린지 스토리북 아홉 번째 이야기 | 점프 - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Aircraft Combat: Modern War planes (by Fun 3d racing game) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:34.

Aircraft Combat : Modern War planes (by Fun 3d racing game) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét