Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 30 2019

It's time for Nick Jr.'s Mix-Up Machine!

Let's see which Nick Jr. friend pops up first!

So cool, it's Penny from Top Wing!

Let's check out what's up with this cadet!

I can see the boat on my map!

But what should I do?

Penny, use your suction grabber!

I got it, I got it!

Who are we going to pick next?

It's Chase, let's see what he's up to.

Chase, stay under the helicopter!

He jumped!

Nice work, Skye!

Chase is on the case!

[barking]

Next up, Swift from Top Wing!

I'm coming!

[jet roaring]

Hold on!

[jet roaring]

Got you!

Woohoo!

Primo move, Swift!

[music playing]

Now it's Doodle from Sunny Day!

Lower the bar, Chihuahua height!

I'm ready for a challenge!

You go, Doodle!

[cheering]

Nice moves, Doodle!

[cheering]

Who's up next?

It's Rod from Top Wing!

Uh-oh!

Bridge out, what do I do?

You can jump it, Rod!

Just like any old jump!

- You can do it! - Of course I can!

I'm a rooster not a chicken!

[engine revving]

Cock-a-doodle do!

[tires screeching]

Made it!

It's...

Sunny!

Whoa!

Woohoo!

Whoa!

I'm coming, Doodle!

Sunny, I've never been happier to see you perfectly still.

[giggling]

Let's get down from here.

Mhmm!

- Alright! - Yes!

Amazing!

Alright, Sunny!

[music playing]

Primo, it's Brody from Top Wing!

Brody, I need some help!

The branch that Timmy's hanging on is about to come loose!

On it, Rod!

I've got eyeballs on Timmy at this very moment!

[engine revving]

[music playing]

Uh-huh, the perfect ramp!

[engine revving]

Prepare to be amazed!

[engine revving]

Wow, awesome!

[screaming]

Hang tight, little buddy!

What a great rescue move!

[music playing]

Cool, it's Tracker!

Un momento, I hear... a banana being peeled!

And... the ting ting of something metal banging against a tree trunk!

That's gotta be Mandy!

Wow, how can you hear so well, Tracker?

I'm all ears!

[laughing]

[music playing]

It's Batty from Top Wing!

Uh-oh!

[laughing nervously]

Top Wing!

Help!

I'm falling, help!

Don't worry, Batty, I've got a plan.

OK, this calls for the eject move.

Let's see if I remember how to do it.

There's nothing in my flight path.

Pull the eject lever and hop out of the plane!

Eject!

Yeehaw!

[music playing]

[screaming]

Got you!

Oh, don't let me fall, don't let me fall!

Hold on tight.

We're gonna get you down safe and sound.

Who's next?

Look, it's Cheep and Chirp from Top Wing!

This is a vacation we'll never forget.

Especially because we have 609 pictures to remember it by.

[laughing]

- Cheep. - Chirp.

Another perfect picture.

[laughing]

Come back soon for more of Nick Jr.'s Mix-Up Machine.

You never know what friend we'll pick next.

[music playing]

You can find more of your favorite shows weekday mornings on Nickelodeon,

and everywhere you find Nick Jr.

For more infomation >> Mix-Up Machine Surprises Ft. Top Wing's Penny, PAW Patrol's Chase, & More! | Nick Jr. - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Lifelike Robot Sophia Chats With The TODAY Anchors | TODAY - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> Lifelike Robot Sophia Chats With The TODAY Anchors | TODAY - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Mad Love - (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:11.

This video include subtitles

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Mad Love - (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Bird Drawing for Kids - Yokidz - Duration: 1:10.

Simple Bird Drawing for Kids - Yokidz

For more infomation >> Simple Bird Drawing for Kids - Yokidz - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

فوائد صحية مذهلة للأفوكادو - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> فوائد صحية مذهلة للأفوكادو - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Kate del Castillo: "Sean Penn Puso mi vida en peligro" | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:25.

For more infomation >> Kate del Castillo: "Sean Penn Puso mi vida en peligro" | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

Recetas de cocina: Cómo hacer Sopa Crema de Coliflor | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Recetas de cocina: Cómo hacer Sopa Crema de Coliflor | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

¡Los Contendientes vuelven a llevarse la victoria! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> ¡Los Contendientes vuelven a llevarse la victoria! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Arturo Cardona te enseña a mantener un cuerpo atlético | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 9:09.

For more infomation >> Arturo Cardona te enseña a mantener un cuerpo atlético | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 9:09.

-------------------------------------------

Baby shark dance song for kids, Chanson de bébé requin pour enfants - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Baby shark dance song for kids, Chanson de bébé requin pour enfants - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Jorge Enrique Abello lamenta la muerte de Fernando Gaitán | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> Jorge Enrique Abello lamenta la muerte de Fernando Gaitán | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

New year's eve car accident - Duration: 3:30.

hello guys what's up I'm here today because I want to tell you about the

little accident I had on 30 of December 2018 let's begin

well I think it might

be interesting for foreigner people I don't know how it works in the other

countries about here in Italy when you are learning to drive you must have this

little document it's called pink card and with this document you can drive

almost every car but you must have beside you

a person with ten years of experience in driving

and that's it you can drive long story short what happened is that I was

at the lights it was a red light and I was there doing nothing singing with myself

and the radio and when I am at the lights I always keep my foot on the brakes

because I don't know it's the way I do and this guy this young guy didn't

brake so he crashed on my car it was quite a big crash and I'm still feeling

pain on my neck and on my back spine I also have been hitted on the leg but

now I feel I'm feeling better and so I came back to work and came back

to my real work which is making music and videos for you guys and that's it

I just wanna tell you what happened and give you and give you some news about my

situation right now I'm a bit late with all the activities I wanted to do in

this month but I do not worry because I came back and I still feel to make some

great music and great videos music videos for you so be patient and stay

tuned stay bored subscribe to the channel a turn on the

notification alarm so you won't lose any of our updates and keep following us on

every social media because we are always there always on Instagram Facebook etc

VK, OK and every twitter twitter every every social

media i know i posted less pictures than usual but now you know why I did that

and bye bye guys see you soon

For more infomation >> New year's eve car accident - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Mình về quê rồi!!! - Duration: 39:01.

For more infomation >> Mình về quê rồi!!! - Duration: 39:01.

-------------------------------------------

Nadieh Bremer - The Beauty of Data Visualisation - Duration: 0:27.

I think the basis, the fundamentals, of thinking how to visualise data:

Is it going to be a Sankey, bubble chart or network?

Is the most important step I think.

If you then make the right choice

The technical implementation and details to make it look professional and beautiful...

...are still important, though garbage in = garbage out.

For more infomation >> Nadieh Bremer - The Beauty of Data Visualisation - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

এবার বাস্তবেই প্রেম করছে জয়ীর নায়িকা দেবাদৃতা বসু বয়ফ্রেন্ড কে ?|Tv Actress Debadrita Basu Boyfriend - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> এবার বাস্তবেই প্রেম করছে জয়ীর নায়িকা দেবাদৃতা বসু বয়ফ্রেন্ড কে ?|Tv Actress Debadrita Basu Boyfriend - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Gangster Life | Style Part 1 | Velle Engineers - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> Gangster Life | Style Part 1 | Velle Engineers - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

New Whatsapp Status 2019 Hind - New Romantic Feeling Sad Status - Duration: 1:04.

New Whatsapp Status 2019 Hind

For more infomation >> New Whatsapp Status 2019 Hind - New Romantic Feeling Sad Status - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

28/01/2019 13:04 (164a St James's Rd, Croydon CR0 2UZ, UK) - Duration: 10:16.

For more infomation >> 28/01/2019 13:04 (164a St James's Rd, Croydon CR0 2UZ, UK) - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

Visa Hasil Karne Ka Taweez || Visa Lagnay Ka Amal || Visa || Visa Problem || Visa Issues - Duration: 6:24.

plz subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> Visa Hasil Karne Ka Taweez || Visa Lagnay Ka Amal || Visa || Visa Problem || Visa Issues - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

প্রতিদিন একটি পেয়ারা খেতে কেন বলেন চিকিৎসকরা? Health Benefits of Guava - Duration: 5:23.

Health Benefits of Guava

Health Benefits of Guava

Health Benefits of Guava

Health Benefits of Guava

Health Benefits of Guava

Health Benefits of Guava

Health Benefits of Guava

Health Benefits of Guava

Health Benefits of Guava

Health Benefits of Guava

Health Benefits of Guava

Health Benefits of Guava

Health Benefits of Guava

Health Benefits of Guava

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét