Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 28 2019

Chris Hill: What's a trend you're excited about this year, Ron?

Ron Gross: It piggybacks off of what Jason was just discussing.

5G technology, fifth generation wireless cellular technology, is coming, and it's coming pretty quickly.

It's going to be pretty exciting.

It's going to make devices more capable of accessing the internet, it's going to deliver

much faster speed than 4G, some say 20X-100X faster than 4G.

Lots of companies are going to benefit here. The most common names would be AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile.

But I think Nokia, even Apple will benefit as people upgrade to 5G-enabled phones.

It's going to be a really exciting trend to watch from an investment perspective,

but also from a consumer perspective, because I think we'll all benefit.

Jason Moser: I'm glad you mentioned Apple there. That's another point with 5G.

I think they're going to be a little bit behind others in getting their devices up to speed.

But once that does happen, that's going to be another catalyst there in the upgrading.

For me, I'm excited about podcasts and where podcasts are heading.

Gross: Shameless plug! Moser: I'm not going to just pat ourselves

on the back here too much, but it's worth

noting that you and Mac and our partners here, you had the senses to make some early bets

in this market back in 2010 and 2011.

And lo and behold, now, in 2019, we've got a full-fledged family of podcasts. They're doing very well.

We've seen Sirius XM acquire Pandora, noting in their call that, to their dismay,

they passed on podcasts for a while.

They admitted that mistake, and they're going to start putting some resources into podcasts

and building out that environment.

I think we're in a day and age now where Netflix really changed the game for content for people

being able to watch what they want, when they want, and where they want.

Now, we're seeing the same thing play out on the audio side.

We're able to give people what they want, where they want it, when they want it.

It's nice to be a part of it.

For more infomation >> 2 Hot Trends to Watch Out for in 2019 - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

¿Cómo hizo Kenia para elegir sus 3 vestidos de boda? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 8:52.

For more infomation >> ¿Cómo hizo Kenia para elegir sus 3 vestidos de boda? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

MORNING ROUTINE 2019 | Healthy & Productive - Duration: 5:55.

Help me translate this video into YOUR language! Leave [your name] here to credit yourself ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Hey guys! What's up?

Welcome to my new morning routine

So I'd usually wake up at around 6 am

and then I'd make my bed absentmindedly

before going to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth so I can start the day fresh

Yes, I brush my teeth before breakfast because

many bacteria accumulated in our mouths when we go to sleep

so we gotta wash them before we eat anything

Anyway, the facial wash that I'm using is this Senka perfect whip facial wash

Afterwards, I'd change into my training pants and t-shirt

tie my hair up, and begin with my workout routine

First I'd start with the warm-ups

then I'd do the HIIT workout which I learned from blogilates

you can find the printable sheet in her website which I'll link in the description box below

I'm supposed to do 3 sets of this but I only do 1 set because I still want to do more workouts afterwards

As you can see here, I'm really bad at pushups

But I've actually improved a lot since last year

I used to not be able to do a single push up

but now I can do more than one even though my posture is still poor

Anyway, after doing the HIIT workout

I'd prepare my yoga mat and do 200 crunches to get my stomach fit and strong

Then I'd proceed with some arm workout

The dumbbell I'm using here is 3 kilos each

And finally I'd finish off by doing some sumo squats and pulses

Don't forget to do some cool downs after you finish working out!

As I wait for my body to cool down,

I'd go to the kitchen to eat some breakfast

I'd usually have a bowl of plain oatmeal

Like I said in my previous morning routine

I don't like to put anything in my oatmeal because I have some boring taste buds

and I like eating plain tasteless food like this one

After breakfast, I'd go back to my room

tidy up my yoga mat, and head to the bathroom to take a shower

I don't wash my hair everyday

but on days when I do wash it

I use this Shiseido aqua intensive hair care shampoo and conditioner

I recently got my hair permed, hence why it's not as wild and curly as it used to be

and this shampoo and conditioner is great for permed hair like mine

I've already done my skincare routine in my mom's bathroom

so I'm heading straight to my makeup and haircare routine

My face looks so overexposed here

but the light is not actually that bright in real life, it's just the camera

For my makeup, I'm using Faceshop's dual concealer to cover my undereye circles

because I don't wanna look like a panda

then I use a compact powder, also by Faceshop to mattify my face

As for the eyeshadow, I'm using NYX natural eyeshadow palette

I'd usually tap my brush lightly on the eyeshadow three times before applying it to my lids

I love using eyeshadows even though I can barely see the color since I use it so lightly

Anyway, for my lips, I'm using this peach perfect lipstick by L'oreal

To condition my hair, I'm using this cuticle serum by Ellips

It makes my hair soft and shiny

After that I'd go blowdry and style my hair

Of course I'd style the fringe first

because I won't be able to function properly if my fringe looks messy

Hair done!

For the final touch,

I like to use these 2 bunny hair clips to keep some rebellious strands of hair out of my face

Tada~

You can't forget about the perfume!

The one I'm wearing is this Cabotine Rose perfume,

which smells like roses in the winter~

no just kidding I don't know what this smells like

but it does smell nice and that's all that matters

I also wear my watch which is actually my mom's

but she gave it to me because I didn't have any watch of my own and I begged her for one, so yeah

By the way, my workplace doesn't have any dresscode so I'd always dress like this everytime I go to work

I'd just wear an anime t-shirt, long-sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans

It feels like going to college all over again

No scratch that. I actually looked more stylish when I was in college

Aaanyway, after I'm done getting ready I'd go prepare my lunchbox to bring to work with me

I'd usually just bring rice with some leftover meals which I store in the fridge

I'd just heat it up for a few minutes and they'll be as good as new

I'd normally leave home at around 9:30

so while I wait for the time to past,

I'd sometimes practice my clarinet for a bit

I'm still a complete beginner and I can't play any songs yet

so I'd usually just practice the scale and some fingering

If I'm not feeling like playing the clarinet, I'd just read a book to past the time

So that was my updated morning routine, I hope you guys enjoyed watching it

What do you guys usually do for your morning routine?

Leave your answers in the comments below, I'd really love to read them all!

Anyway, thank you guys for watching, don't forget to leave a like and subscribe

I'll see you guys on my next video! Have a nice day everyone! Bye-bye!

For more infomation >> MORNING ROUTINE 2019 | Healthy & Productive - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

¡Texas se viste de fiesta para recibir a Rashel Díaz! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> ¡Texas se viste de fiesta para recibir a Rashel Díaz! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Ozuna habla de "los errores cometidos en el pasado" | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> Ozuna habla de "los errores cometidos en el pasado" | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Macana Man habla sobre la película donde participó Ozuna | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Macana Man habla sobre la película donde participó Ozuna | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Does Wells Fargo Need a New CEO in 2019? - Duration: 2:35.

Chris Hill: Happens every year, Jason. There are a few CEOs who are on the hot seat.

We're long-term investors, but let's face it: over the long-term, if you're not delivering,

that means in the short-term, you're on the hot seat. What do you have?

Jason Moser: In 2018, I certainly had Kevin Plank of Under Armour on the hot seat. He's not off yet.

I'm calling him out again.

While we are seeing signs that he is embracing relying more on his team, particularly the

CFO and COO of the company, Frisk and Bergman, when you look at the expectations we've had

for this business over the course of the last several years, as it's been a recommendation

in a number of our services, this has been a phenomenal disappointment.

The real disappointing part there is, they were essentially self-inflicted.

They just made some dumb investments for the sake of growing as opposed to making good

strategic decisions and letting the growth come from making good decisions.

I think he's on the right track. We need to make sure that team stays intact here.

If we see that CFO or COO leave, we have a really big problem.

But at this point, with the market seeming like it wants to recover, if we don't have

a recession, this is a company that should be performing a lot better than it is today.

Hill: What about you, Ron?

Ron Gross: I think Wells Fargo's CEO, Timothy Sloan, probably should go.

He was probably the wrong choice from the get go, as he's been at the company during

all of the controversies.

Having taken over the CEO role in 2016, he's really not done anything to turn the tide.

From an operations perspective, the company's not really doing very well.

From a controversy perspective, as well, things don't seem to be getting better.

I think it's time for some outside blood to come in and right the ship.

Hill: I think back to last year's show.

I mentioned that John Flannery, who was CEO of General Electric at the time, I mentioned that

he was certainly a CEO to watch because I thought he was laying all his cards on the table.

I thought, "Boy, this is going to be a really interesting company to watch."

In hindsight, I probably should have said he was on the hot seat.

I didn't think he was on the hot seat! Then he didn't make it to the end of the year.

For more infomation >> Does Wells Fargo Need a New CEO in 2019? - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Leonel García llega para presentarnos "Amor Presente" | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Leonel García llega para presentarnos "Amor Presente" | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Отзыв о ПОШИВЕ ДЕТСКИХ ШУБОК от довольного отца. Качественный пошив изделий из меха в ателье в Крыму - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Отзыв о ПОШИВЕ ДЕТСКИХ ШУБОК от довольного отца. Качественный пошив изделий из меха в ателье в Крыму - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

WPW10316267 - Replacing Your Whirlpool Dishwasher's Float Switch Housing AP6019344 PS11752650 - Duration: 4:08.

hi my name is Bill and today I'm gonna be showing you how to replace the float

switch housing in your dishwasher the reason why you might have to do this is

because it's worn or damaged causing the float have to be able to actuate the

float switch for this repair we'll be using a quarter-inch nut driver warning

before doing any repairs please disconnect your power source so this is

the dishwasher we're going to be using for this demonstration it's a whirlpool

now keep in mind yours at home might be a little bit different than what we have

here but the same technique should still apply also keep in mind you don't have a

countertop for this so we're actually using some weights to keep it weighted

down so it doesn't tip over on us so you might want to consider that when you're

at home and if you have to take out your dishwasher make sure that you're not

doing anything to tip it over and make it fall and you want you're doing a

repair as well and we're gonna have to go down to the float switch housing down

here at the bottom of the dishwasher here so right here inside of our float

switch housing we're gonna have to open this up and you just pinch each of these

tabs and now you can open the door up

and inside of our float switch housing we've got our float switch our float

that sticks down right here as well as the float switch actuator right here

through the closed switch lever as well as the float switch lever right here so

we're gonna have to take all those parts out in order to replace the housing and

for the switch we just have to unplug it so you've got a tab over on this side

then pull the wires and then pull switch out

stop straight up and now our float you just have to move off to the side and

just give that a push up and that'll be out of our way now we just have to

remove this screw and I'll be using a quarter-inch nut driver and we'll take

that out as well now you can grab your new OEM replacement float switch housing

if you don't have one already you can find it on our online store so now we'll

open up our new housing so now we'll put our housing in it so now we'll put our

housing into place and we're just gonna line up the screw hole there and if you

got it lined up you can screw it on and now we'll put our switch back into place

and just line that up right here and push it down and then we'll plug the

switch in and then what you can do for the float is if it's gotten pushed up

and you can't reach it you can just open up the front door and push the float

down from the inside so we'll just push the float down and that'll pop back into

place like that and that will put the float switch lever

into place just like that and close up the housing and your repair is complete

finally don't forget to plug in your appliance if you need to replace any

parts for your appliances you can find an OEM replacement part on our website

pcappliancerepair.com thanks for watching and please don't forget to like

comment and share our video also don't forget to subscribe to our channel your

support helps us make more videos just like these for you to watch for free

For more infomation >> WPW10316267 - Replacing Your Whirlpool Dishwasher's Float Switch Housing AP6019344 PS11752650 - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

WPW10195039 - Replacing Your Whirlpool Dishwasher's Float Switch AP6016738 PS11750031 - Duration: 3:31.

hi my name is Bill and today I'm going to be showing you how to replace the

float switch on your dishwasher the reason why you might have to do this

is because your dishwasher is overfilling or because it won't fill at

all warning before doing any repairs please disconnect your power source so

this is the dishwasher we're going to be using for this demonstration it's a

whirlpool now keep in mind yours at home might be a little bit different than

what we have here but the same technique should still apply also keep in mind you

don't have a countertop for this so we're actually using some weights to

keep it weighted down so it doesn't tip over on us so you might want to consider

that when you're at home and if you have to take out your dishwasher make sure

that you're not doing anything to tip it over and make it fall on you when you're

doing a repair as well and we're gonna have to go down to the float switch

housing down here at the bottom of the dishwasher here so right here inside of

our float switch housing we're gonna have to open this up and you just pinch

each of these tabs and then you can open the door up okay so right here is our

float switch in order to get it out we're gonna have to unplug it so we're

just gonna push down on this tab and remove the wire here and once we've done

that you should be able if you just pull the float switch straight out now you

can grab your new OEM replacement float switch if you don't have one already you

can find it on our online store and we're going to put our float switch back

in and there's two slots right here that the connection points will go into and

sit right there just push it a little bit make sure it's sitting all the way

in let's not go anywhere then we can plug it back in

that just snaps into place and so you'll see there's a hole right in the

middle of the lever here that corresponds with this piece that comes

out of the housing right here so that sits right in there and it acts as the

pivot point and you'll see right there that hit button and this is the float

right here which activates it and close up the housing and your repair is

complete finally don't forget to plug in your

appliance if you need to replace any parts for your appliances you can find

an OEM replacement part on our website pcappliancerepair.com thanks for

watching and please don't forget to like comment and share our video also don't

forget to subscribe to our channel your support helps us make more videos just

like these for you to watch for free

For more infomation >> WPW10195039 - Replacing Your Whirlpool Dishwasher's Float Switch AP6016738 PS11750031 - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

WPW10195037 - Replacing Your Whirlpool Dishwasher's Float Switch Lever AP6016736 PS11750029 - Duration: 2:33.

hi my name is Bill and today I want to be showing you how to replace the float

switch lever in your dishwasher the reason why you might have to do this

your dishwasher is overflowing warning before doing any repairs please

disconnect your power source so this is the dishwasher we're going to be using

for this demonstration it's a whirlpool now keep in mind yours at home might be

a little bit different than what we have here but the same technique should still

apply also keep in mind you don't have a countertop for this so we're actually

using some weights to keep it weighted down so it doesn't tip over on us so you

might want to consider that when you're at home and if you have to take out your

dishwasher make sure that you're not doing anything to tip it over and make a

fall and you when you're doing your repair as well and we're gonna have to

go down to the float switch housing down here at the bottom of the washer here so

right here inside of our float switch housing we're gonna have to open this up

and you just pinch each of these tabs and now you can open the door up so this

right here is our float switch lever so all we have to do is just pull it

straight out now you can grab your new OEM replacement float switch lever and

if you don't have one already you can find it on our online store and so

you'll see there's a hole right in the middle of the lever here that

corresponds with this piece that comes out of the housing right here so that

sits right in there and it acts as a pivot point and you'll see right there

that hits the button and this is the float right here which activates it and

your repair is complete finally don't forget to plug in your

appliance if you need to replace any parts for your appliances you can find

an OEM replacement part on our website pcappliancerepair.com thanks for

watching and please don't forget to like comment and share our video also don't

forget to subscribe to our channel your support helps us make more videos just

like these for you to watch for free

For more infomation >> WPW10195037 - Replacing Your Whirlpool Dishwasher's Float Switch Lever AP6016736 PS11750029 - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Make Star Delta Starter Timer Board Project For College Lab in Hind/Urdu - Duration: 19:02.

Like Share And Subscribe Our YouTube Channel

For more infomation >> Make Star Delta Starter Timer Board Project For College Lab in Hind/Urdu - Duration: 19:02.

-------------------------------------------

DSSSB Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 264 AE & JE Posts - Duration: 6:43.

DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on January 28, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying DSSSB Recruitment 2019 along with current DSSSB Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent DSSSB Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest DSSSB 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming DSSSB Recruitment 2019 immediately here. DSSSB Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 264 Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Vacancies in DSSSB Recruitment 2019-20 in New Delhi. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification delhi.gov.in published for the post Assistant, Stenographer, More Vacancies in DSSSB Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. 4,366 Vacancies in DSSSB Notification for the post Teacher.

For more infomation >> DSSSB Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 264 AE & JE Posts - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

من بروز عروق يدك || هل أنت من طبقة أرستقراطية أم لا ؟ - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> من بروز عروق يدك || هل أنت من طبقة أرستقراطية أم لا ؟ - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

আবারও কি সিরিয়ালে ফিরবেন অভিনেত্রী ইন্দ্রাণী হালদার!কী করছে এখন জানেন ? | Tv Actress Indrani Haldar - Duration: 1:24.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét