Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 26 2019

Do you think you can handle this?

You sure?

Well, alright. Here we go.

♪ It pushes up to me like thickening fog ♪

♪ cutting off my breath, it's killing me ♪

♪ These infected wounds ♪

♪ are getting deeper, they keep aching (but it was you) ♪

♪ That nightmarish day comes to mind, ♪

♪ I tell myself it won't be like that this time ♪

♪ You're fading away, don't know what you want ♪

♪ The thick fog clears up and everything's clear, ♪

♪ the traces of your lies passing by like a strip of film ♪

♪ the traces of your lies passing by like a strip of film ♪

♪I hate you, I'm going crazy ♪

♪ All that's left for me is your deep scars ♪

♪ and they'll never fade ♪

♪ I'm going crazy ♪

♪Looking at me like it's nothing, ♪

♪ Baby, won't you stop? ♪

♪ There's no hope, making excuses like that, ♪

♪ You drive me crazy, the moment I blink I'm cut ♪

♪ by your sharp tongue, just like that ♪

♪ My eyes and ears, hands and feet, so much mor ♪

♪ What did I even see and hear? ♪

♪ It's like my body's not even mine, I can't control it ♪

♪The thick fog clers up and everything's clear, (I let you control) ♪

♪ The traces of your lies passing by like a strip of film ♪

♪ The traces of your lies passing by like a strip of film ♪

♪ I hate you, I'm going crazy ♪

♪All that's left for me is your deep scars ♪

♪ and they'll never fade ♪

♪ I'm going crazy ♪

♪ Going crazy ♪

♪ Go, go, going crazy (Going crazy) ♪

♪ Going crazy (Go, go, going crazy) ♪

♪My heart is racing like it's about to burst, ♪

♪ I wanna know what's next ♪

♪ An adrenaline rush, pumping through my whole body, ♪

♪ Don't know what you do to me ♪

♪My reasoning only gives me one answer, ♪

♪ but my heart isn't sure ♪

♪ Call me crazy, I still want you ♪

♪ Up and down like a roller coaster ♪

♪ Have I not gotten a hold of myself yet? ♪

♪ I sink into this dark, swirling swamp, ♪

♪ struggling, three times, four times, and it'll keep repeating ♪

♪ I hate you, I'm going crazy ♪

♪ All that's left for me is your deep scars ♪

♪ and they'll never fade ♪

♪ I'm going crazy ♪

♪ Going crazy (go going crazy) ♪

♪ Going crazy (Go, go going crazy) ♪

♪ Going crazy (going crazy) ♪

♪ I hate you, I'm going crazy ♪

♪ Upside down, you turn my whole world on end ♪

♪ I can't stop now ♪

♪ I'm going crazy ♪

For more infomation >> EXO 엑소 '내가 미쳐 (Going Crazy)' MV - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

THE MOST COMPLETE KODI BUILD EVER 🔥 FOR KODI 17.6 BUILDS JANUARY 2019 🔥 DOMINUS BUILD KODI - Duration: 13:11.

HELLO GUYS

MA KODI BEST BUILD

AM BACK WITH YOU AGAIN

WITH ANOTHER KODI BUILD

WISH YOU ALL DOING WELL

HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY

IN THIS VIDEO WE GONNA INSTALL THE DOMINUS KODI BUILD

WORKING WELL ON KODI 17.6 KRYPTON

IF YOU GUYS GETTING ANY PROBLEM JUST POST IT IN THE COMMENTS AM GONNA REPLY YOU

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY IT

For more infomation >> THE MOST COMPLETE KODI BUILD EVER 🔥 FOR KODI 17.6 BUILDS JANUARY 2019 🔥 DOMINUS BUILD KODI - Duration: 13:11.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal legend is not convinced by one summer signing - Duration: 2:25.

 Bernd Leno may not be the required standard to fill the void that Petr Cech's retirement at the end of the season will create, according to Arsenal legend Martin Keown

 The 26-year-old German arrived from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer as one of Unai Emery's first recruits, but had to be patient waiting for his chance in the first-team, as Cech began the season as first choice

  However, Leno has since cemented his spot as the man between the sticks for Arsenal in the Premier League this season, despite the Gunners keeping just four clean sheets - only two of which have been secured by Leno

 The German was not in goal last night (Friday) as Arsenal lost out 3-1 against Manchester United in the FA Cup fourth round, with Cech given a start instead

   But Keown, comparing Leno's arrival to Liverpool's capture of Alisson in the summer and Manchester City's move for Ederson in 2017, says the 26-year-old still has work to do to convince him he's the right man for the job

 "I'm a bit concerned about the keeper, I don't think he's an upgrade on Petr Cech and he doesn't really distribute the ball well so there's a little bit of a suspect area

," he told BBC 5Live.    "He didn't make the German national team in the summer, he's not even the third-choice keeper

You look at what's been spent on the other goalkeepers, Alisson and Ederson, the £70m that they're spending on keepers

I don't know how good Leno really is."   Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football

london via the free football.london app for iPhone and Android . Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Arsenal legend is not convinced by one summer signing - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Dune Wars (by FunGenerationLab) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:22.

Dune Wars (by FunGenerationLab) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Dune Wars (by FunGenerationLab) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Henri-Frédéric Amiel - IL TRIONFO DELL' APPIATTIMENTO (The triumph of flattening) - Duration: 6:44.

Geneva 1821 - 1881

The triumph of flattening (premise)

I will be buried alive; deleted, deleted

I the seer and without shouting

I will therefore cultivate the art of writing

as a remedy, as hygiene

and orthopedics of the soul

moral good presupposes truth

The triumph of flattening

The masses will always be below average

the greater age will be lowered

the sex barrier will fall

and democracy will come to the absurd

putting the decision back on important things

to the most incapable

It will be the punishment of its abstract principle of equality

which dispenses the ignorant to educate himself

the imbecile to judge

the child to be a man

and the delinquent to correct himself

Public law based on equality

it will fall apart because of its consequences

Because it does not recognize value inequality

of merit

of experience

in other words individual fatigue

[ Public law based on equality ] will culminate with the triumph of the dregs

and flattening

The adoration of appearances is paid

June 21, 1871

To understanding is very difficult

to be understood

it is a boundless ambition

Realize yourself, here is the useful life

Henri-Frédéric Amiel Text taken from: "Intimate Diary" and "Fragments of Intimate Diary"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét