Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 28 2019

Six-foot, seven-foot, eight-foot bunch Six-foot, seven-foot, eight-foot bunch

Excuse my charisma, vodka with a spritzer Swagger down pat, call my shit Patricia

Young Money militia, and I am the commissioner You don't want start Weezy, 'cause the F is for Finisher

So misunderstood, but what's a world without enigma? Two bitches at the same time, synchronized swimmers

Got the girl twisted 'cause she open when you twist her Never met the bitch, but I fuck her like I missed her

Life is the bitch, and death is her sister Sleep is the cousin, we're a fuckin' family picture

You know father time, we all know mother nature It's all in the family, but I am of no relation

No matter who's buying, I'm a celebration Black and white diamonds, fuck segregation

Fuck that shit, my money up, you niggas just Honey Nut Young Money running shit and you niggas just runner-ups

I don't feel I done enough, so I'ma keep on doing this shit Lil Tunechi or Young Tunafish

Six-foot, seven-foot, eight-foot bunch Six-foot, seven-foot, eight-foot bunch

I lost my mind, it's somewhere out there stranded I think you stand under me if you don't understand me

Had my heart broken by this woman named Tammy But hoes gon' be hoes, so I couldn't blame Tammy

(this nigga rhymed 'Tammy' with 'Tammy' wtf)

Just talked to moms, told her she the sweetest I beat the beat up, call it self defense

Swear man, I be seeing through these niggas like sequins Niggas think they He-Men: Pow, Pow, The End

Talking to myself because I am my own consultant Married to the money, fuck the world, that's adultery

You full of shit, you close your mouth and let yo ass talk Young Money eating, all you haters do is add salt

Stop playing, bitch, I got this game on deadbolt Mind so sharp, I fuck around and cut my head off

Real nigga all day and tomorrow But these mu'fuckers talking crazy like they jaw broke

Glass half empty, half full, I'll spill ya Try me and run into a wall, outfielder

You know I'ma ball 'til they turn off the field lights The fruits of my labor, I enjoy 'em while they still ripe

Bitch, stop playing, I do it like a king do If these niggas animals, then I'ma have a mink soon

Tell 'em bitches I say put my name on the wall I speak the truth, but I guess that's a foreign language to y'all

And I call it like I see it, and my glasses on But most of y'all don't get the picture 'less the flash is on

Satisfied with nothing, you don't know the half of it Young Money, Cash Money

Paper chasing, tell that paper, "Look, I'm right behind ya" Bitch, real G's move in silence like lasagna

People say I'm borderline crazy, sorta kinda Woman of my dreams, I don't sleep so I can't find her

You niggas are gelatin, peanuts to an elephant I got through that sentence like a subject and a predicate

Yeah, with a swag you would kill for Money too strong, pockets on bodybuilder

Jumped in a wishing well, now wish me well Tell 'em kiss my ass, call it kiss and tell

Word to my mama, I'm out of my lima bean Don't wanna see what that drama mean, guess I'm Dramamine

Llama scream, hotter than summer sun on a Ghana queen Now all I want is hits, bitch, Wayne signed a fiend

I played the side for you niggas that's tryna front, and see Son of Gunz, Son of Sam, you niggas the son of me

Pause for this dumber speech, I glow like Buddha Disturb me, and you'll be all over the flow like Luda

Bitch, I flow like scuba, bitch, I'm bold like Cuba And I keep a killer ho, she gon' blow right through ya

I be macking, 'bout my stacking, now I pack like a mover Shout to ratchet for backing out on behalf of my shooter

Niggas think they high as I, I come laugh at your ruler Cash Money cold, bitch, but our actions is cooler

Wayne

these niggas out they mind I done told these fuck niggas, so many times That I keep these bucks steady on my mind Tuck these, I fuck these on your mind, pause

To feed them, on my grind, gonna need a little luck Keep throwing my sign in the middle Hit 'em up, piece on my side, 'cause ain't no peace on my side, bitch

I'm a man, I visit urinals abroad Tune told me to, I'm shooting when the funeral outside

I'm uptown, thoroughbred, a B.X. nigga, ya heard? Gunna

For more infomation >> 3 Foot 5 Foot 8 Foot (Kingdom Hearts × Lil Wayne Mashup) // I am Jemboy - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

How Kamikaze Revived Eminem's Popularity - Duration: 10:07.

Before we get into things, I should mention that this video is part of a collaboration

with Medium D Speaks, so I recommend going and checking out his video after this one

as it provides a lot of context for the premise of this video.

That said, let's talk Eminem.

Em is regarded by some as the greatest rapper of all time in terms of technical skill.

But despite his reputation and the respect for his craft that's pretty much global, for

years his music has been received, well….

Not well.

Since The Marshall Mathers LP 2, all of Eminem's albums and projects have failed to hold the

same positive reception his early and middle career albums achieved, despite him arguably

improving at the actual art of rhyming words together in clever ways.

Even some lifelong fans were losing interest.

I'll let Medium D Speaks give you the details on that, but what I'd like to talk about is

the absolute firestorm that was Kamikaze.

Kamikaze dropped out of nowhere, and all at once, Eminem became relevant again.

YouTube blew up with videos about him, hell I even made some, every hip hop radio show

and podcast was talking about him, and Genius and XXL couldn't stop writing articles about

him.

The biggest talking point that probably came from it was the beef that came out between

himself and MGK.

Everyone made videos on this subject, whether it was me, BlackySpeakz, or this slug in a

suit.

Everyone was talking about it.

So why, after flops like Revival, was Kamikaze so successful and impactful?

Well, there are a bunch of different reasons but I think that the biggest one is that this

album is a RETURN TO FORM for Eminem.

As has been stated, Eminem was popular not just for his lyrical ability, but for the

content of his music and the drama of his life which he never shied away from showing

in his lyrics, giving us an incredibly raw inside look at his failures, his successes,

his insecurities, traumas and triumphs.

Even something as personal the lengthy hiatus brought on by his drug addiction was a topic

of discussion in his music for a long time.Kamikaze fed into the underlying narrative of his life,

whereas after Relapse and Recovery, and arguably Rap God, he cleaned himself up and let go

of a lot of the resentments and anger that fuelled a good amount of his music.

It felt like we'd heard everything at that point.

His lyrics were still clever of course, but at that point the weight of what he was saying

was just diminishing.

Kamikaze showed that the spark and passion found in his earlier work still existed, it

just needed to be provoked for it to reach its full potential.

Of course the second reason and likely a larger part of how Kamikaze made Eminem relevant

again is the ridiculous amount of disses it included.

According to this graph someone over on Reddit decided was worth their time making, over

150 bars out of a total thousand were dedicated to disses, with a sizeable percentage of them

being directed at the man we mentioned previously, MGK, who had thrown some jabs at Eminem a

couple times before.

He provoked Em, and Em fired back hard on Kamikaze.

And there was a reason why this was so effective at creating discussions.

Eminem was famous for his disses and calling out anyone and everyone who had an issue with

him, in or out of the rap game, and in the early 2000s this sort of thing made a huge

splash given Em's status so pop culture reporters and talk shows ate it up and loved

it.

By dropping so many disses in this album which were largely fueled by a similar anger and

a well earned pride, Eminem caught that kind of attention again.

Another part of this is his approach to mumble rap and the state of the rap game.

As a sort of living legend of rap, comparable to Jay Z or Snoop Dogg at this point, what

Eminem has to say about the game is taken seriously, unlike some other people, and Em

actually addresses this in the album.

15 separate times apparently.

So, Em makes it clear that he understands the appeal of rappers like Lil Yachty and

such, but that he is disappointed that this is the legacy of the genre of music he grew

up with and was so inspired by and later partially molded.

Yachty wasn't even offended by this, on the contrary as a kid who grew up on Eminem he

had a pretty positive reaction, as did Hopsin, who Eminem nodded to as one of the artists

he is happy to have inspired.

Em's passion mixed with his platform led not just fans, but the rap community to take

this album seriously.

He not only made explicitly clear what and who he was not happy with in the rap game,

but who he was happy with through certain features on the album which of course included

Joyner Lucas, who has sometimes been compared to Eminem and is obviously hugely inspired

by him.

By promoting artists like this who haven't fully broke through to mainstream audiences

yet, he was also creating a platform for who he would like to see become his eventual successors

to carry his specific legacy going forward.

Then, the media circus was for once embraced and handled expertly by Em, who has often

admitted that he is terrible at all things technology, internet and social media related.

He did a 4 part interview with Sway that garnered millions of views and gave us that intimate

inside look into his mind and thought process that was missing from his more recent projects,

and the album itself was dropped with no warning which of course caused the internet to absolutely

break as no media outlet was prepared for it and had to race to create reviews and content

surrounding it.

Really , this is a brilliant play on Em's part, as these days everything from movies

to TV shows to albums and video games have trailers for their trailers and crazy amounts

of hype built around them that costs millions of advertising and marketing dollars, but

that gives media outlets a chance to be ready and have content made that they basically

just need to fill in the blanks for after they've heard, played or watched the product

the second it comes out.

By giving no warning, Eminem forced everyone and anyone who reports on music or pop culture

to have to listen to the album to be able to be the first to have the most appealing

title and thumbnail on the fly for when people Google "Kamikaze".

So, basically by returning to stylistic form in being vulnerable and passionate, as well

as having anger and pride as fuel for raw, modern, and relevant disses mixed with the

forced media frenzy nobody was ready for created the perfect storm for endless buzz which was

exactly the "Revival" Eminem needed.

And this project's impact wasn't fleeting.

The feud that followed with MGK and him making diss tracks back and forth had the world on

the edge of their seats, as people fantasized about how hard Eminem would tear this kid

apart, and lead to even more media coverage which was all free advertising and publicity

for the album.

Of course, if the album hadn't have been good in and of it's own merit, I don't think any

of this would have happened, but truly Eminem made the stars align for him, and now we have

Em's name back in our discussions about the rap game.

Kamikaze would go on to have significantly better first week numbers than Revival, and

higher first week consumption than artists like Cardi B, Kanye West, Migos & J. Cole

did with their 2018 albums, and that is all we really need to see that Kamikaze was what

Eminem needed to place himself directly back

into

the spotlight.

(Outro)

For more infomation >> How Kamikaze Revived Eminem's Popularity - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to use BURGLAR & HACKER skill in FUTURE. - Last day on Earth: Survival - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> How to use BURGLAR & HACKER skill in FUTURE. - Last day on Earth: Survival - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Actor que interpreta a El Chapo asiste a su juicio | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Actor que interpreta a El Chapo asiste a su juicio | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

¡Ozuna pide perdón por su pasado! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> ¡Ozuna pide perdón por su pasado! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

¡Las celebridades se solidarizan con Gerardo Ortiz! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> ¡Las celebridades se solidarizan con Gerardo Ortiz! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

¡Lucía Méndez habló de Yalitza Aparicio en su cumpleaños! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> ¡Lucía Méndez habló de Yalitza Aparicio en su cumpleaños! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Chiquis, entre su boda y el homenaje a Jenni | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Chiquis, entre su boda y el homenaje a Jenni | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

¡Siguen los problemas en la familia de José José! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> ¡Siguen los problemas en la familia de José José! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

¡Julián Figueroa quiere defender el honor de su padre! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> ¡Julián Figueroa quiere defender el honor de su padre! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

¡¿Por qué Roma no ganó ningún "SAG Awards"?! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> ¡¿Por qué Roma no ganó ningún "SAG Awards"?! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

MY DAUGHTER'S 15TH BIRTHDAY IN FLORIDA! - Duration: 13:55.

For more infomation >> MY DAUGHTER'S 15TH BIRTHDAY IN FLORIDA! - Duration: 13:55.

-------------------------------------------

NEWEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 FOR KODI 17.6 JANUARY 2019 🔥 SILK KODI BUILD 🔥 UKODI1 WIZARD - Duration: 15:47.

HEllo Guys

am kodi best build

am back with you again with another video

wish you all doing well

and having a great time with family and friends

am kodi best build and I post daily kodi builds

all are working well

if you have any issue

put it in the comment section guys

thanks a lot for your time and love

enjoy the video

don't forget to install kodi first

and enjoy it

am always here for help

join my social media links guys see you tomorrow for another kodi video

For more infomation >> NEWEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 FOR KODI 17.6 JANUARY 2019 🔥 SILK KODI BUILD 🔥 UKODI1 WIZARD - Duration: 15:47.

-------------------------------------------

¡Felicidad y amor en la boda de Larry y Kenia! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> ¡Felicidad y amor en la boda de Larry y Kenia! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Finding Rover PCAS - Duration: 1:30.

Finding Rover is an application that is used both on website and smartphones and

you can download the app or use the website to upload photos of your own pet

to help find them if they've become lost and the way it works best with us is

that when those animals are being found as strays for our patrol officers or

being brought in by another member of the community their information is

automatically being uploaded to Finding Rover system their pictures are

automatically being uploaded and if they see their pet they already know where they can go and find it.

I think one of the interesting things about our

organization is our ability to help the public. We have so many different ways

that we can do that. One of the most special ways we do that is being able to

reunite pets with their owners and anytime we can get some technology a

form of technology to help us do that as incredible and with the Finding Rover

app we personally at Pasco County Animal Services have been able to reunite pets

with their owners based on facial recognition technology which -

that's space stuff right there - but, we make it work and we get animals back into their

homes and it's absolutely incredible. Not only for the animal but, for those people as well.

The application for Finding Rover is a free application for smartphones.

you can use any picture that you find on your Facebook pages, on your

private pictures, anywhere that you have them. If you're using your phone it'll

open up your camera roll and you can choose the photo that you'd like to use.

For more infomation >> Finding Rover PCAS - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

iFootage Moco app Timeline Control for video use - Duration: 12:50.

Hi this is John Tisbury and in this video we're going to concentrate on the

iFootage Moco app, and when using video how to set up the Timeline Control

within that app. I've got a setup here which I'll show you and demonstrate

but mainly we'll be concentrating on the app and how to use the app and how to

set that up. So run the intro and we'll see you in a minute.

Welcome back. As I say we're gonna work our way through the iFootage Moco

app specifically for using video for shooting a video sequence using the

Timeline Control feature within the app. So this would be useful if you're like I

like doing an interview, and I've currently got this setup on a mannequin because

there's only me here so I want this camera to pan, as a bit of b-roll if you

like while I'm doing an interview and it can just record that motion. Then I can

cut in into my main footage if I need it to. This video came about from a viewer

request on my channel so just bring that up so I can just make sure I get the

person's name right. It's from someone called Postmodern Filmmaking their

channel. So thank you very much for that. Camera has just turned itself off. And he asked could you

please do a similar video but for shooting video with the Timeline Control

instead of time lapse. That'd be most helpful. He commented on

the the other video where I had gone through the Timeline Control feature app

when I was shooting time-lapse, and that's linked up here if you're

interested in that. So I'm just going to bring up the app. The iFootage Moco

app isn't particularly well documented I've found. I found very little about it

online, so everything I've found is through potential trial and error so

this is how I use it and it may not be exactly how you're supposed to use it but it works for me.

I've already connected the 2 devices here my Bluetooth Mini 2, or X2 Mini, is already connected as is the

little device for the carriage so they're connected by Bluetooth.

I say I've got the app open and I'll bring up

on screen so we can flick between looking at me, probably not very

interesting, and looking at the app. Probably more interesting.

I'm now in the Settings menu so from the main screen I've chosen Settings and

there's a really important option here which you need to select. I didn't

really understand the importance of this till I did a bit of testing before, with and

without. But also trying to find stuff on the internet about there was actually

very little available and it's a bit of trial and error from my behalf but I

believe I've understood the difference between these two options and and what

I'm referring to is the Shooting Mode. The Shooting Mode has got either SMS or

Continuous. The default is SMS and that's used for

stop-motion shooting or time-lapse so it's Shoot-Move-Shoot. SMS that's what it

means. If you keep it on that you're gonna get jerky footage with your video

you need to move it across and choose Continuous. Which is what I've gone here.

I've already chosen the number of tracks I've just done a very short two-track

setup here just to give you the idea. Once we've done that we can go back out

of that and go into the Timeline Control. The first option up in the top hand

corner here is a top left hand corner is Timelapse. Click on the drop-down menu

and choose Video. Once your selected video you'll see that a lot of the other

options disappear. Along the top there the only other two options you then have

is the duration of your track from your movement from A to B, side-to-side, and

then also the Frames Per Second and again you just click on those on the

drop down and it'll choose whatever you wanted to choose. Down on the bottom row

we've got the the S, P and T buttons. S refers to Speed and you press it it will

then become active is a red button. And you then got P which is Pan so that's

how the camera and some side-to-side so 90 degrees to 90 degrees.

And then Tilt is how the camera tilts up and down. Over on the far right

hand side you'll notice as you change each one of those options, axis options.

The vertical axis on the far right hand side will change as well. So for instance

I'm in Tilt at the moment and on that far right hand side we've got values of

35 and -35. And that sort of degrees and that's how far the maximum and

minimum if you like. the camera can actually tilt.

Similarly with Pan. You've got 90 degrees and minus 90 degrees so 90 degrees that

way, straight ahead 0 and minus 90 will be

facing the other way down the track. And Speed so I've got two tracks my figure

here on that vertical axis is a 587 which is equivalent distance of two

tracks. So to put in my speed let's work on that one so I've got S selected. It's

showing as red. I click on the little red... <laughter> I click with a little white dot at the

bottom left hand corner. And if I move it up it will then dictate its starting

position along the the frame. So I'm taking it all back to the beginning so

it starts at the end. It's just catching up for me because I just

twiddled it again. And then I'll go to the other side of the frame and click on

the little white dot at the other end I'm gonna slide it all the way to the

top indicating that it's gonna take the whole length of the track, both tracks.

The Pan, similar sort of settings. Now what I tend to do here is, and I'm going

to do this, is to turn on my camera so I could actually see how the preview what

it's doing. Again click on the little white dot, that's now coming into frame so my

starting position. There's a bit of lag on this you just adjust it a bit and then

wait for it to settle before adjusting it again. And I'm also going to change

the Tilt while I'm at it, because this is my initial position that I want the camera in.

So you can do all of them at the same time so I'm just bringing it up a little

bit higher. So that's my starting position I'm gonna go back to P and

going to change the position when it's up the other end of the track. I'm just

letting it tootle all its way along. I'll bring this little clip up on screen.

Perfect. I'll do the same with the tilt bring the tilt back up.

Super. And then when I'm happy with that I can press the little Eye symbol which

will then run me every quick preview of the motion. Covering the Speed, the Pan

and the Tilt. I'm just going to let that run. Recording at the same time so you

can see in this camera.

The preview is really quick, about 13 seconds, to run the whole preview.

Whereas I know when I've actually run it for real it'll take 1:40 MM:SS to get

from side-to-side. Something I haven't covered in the options when setting this

up I can add sort of smooth-in and smooth-out, or speed-up and slow-down.

And you do that by just clicking on the relevant, handle a little white dot

and then you can drag out the little bezier curve there. You can also put keyframes in as well if you want to

sort of change your motion throughout and I've covered that in a previous

video around the Timelapse. So go and have a look at that video. They are the

same, no difference. Again I'll put a link in this video so you can just click

through to it. And when you're happy with that you can save it there's a Save icon

so you can keep that path if you know you're gonna use it quite frequently if

it's a common setup for you. I'm not gonna keep it in this particular case.

I'm just gonna press play and it will then prepare and then start to run

the sequence. And it's now started it's gonna take 1:40 MM:SS to get from A to B.

You'll hear it's a lot quieter now than it was when I was doing the setting

up. So I'm gonna be quiet for a second

Bear in mind I've got a microphone pointing directly at me picking me up

but it's also going to be picking up the noise at the motor, so it's

probably going to be louder than it would be under normal circumstances because

you're probably gonna be microphones pointing at your talent and your subject

rather than appointing me. You've got the option on this screen as well for Repeating.

So if you want to repeat that motion there's a little icon down on the

bottom left-hand corner which appears when you start to run the sequence.

Rather than it just getting to the end and stopping it'll now it get the end of

then shoot back the other way. There you go. That's the Timeline Control

for when you're shooting video. I hope that was useful. I'll put the

clip up on the side as well so you can have a look at that.

Thanks for watching. If you found this useful then please comment or subscribe

and hopefully a thumbs-up thumbs-down and then hopefully we will see you again.

Interesting point just happen there is that it's returned at the quick speed.

<laughter> probably not what you want. Now it's gone back to doing the same thing and the previous speed.

Which is something I wasn't aware of. Yeah be aware of that. There's also the

other option in the app for A to B Targeting, which might be a better option

you set up your A here, and your B here, and it will end just run between

the two. So there is that option as well which is worth exploring. But if you're

particularly doing just one complicated run where you have lots of different camera

angle changes in there then A to B won't work for you. This is the Timeline

Control is the one to use. So it's horses for courses really I guess is really or

what I'm saying. Anyway I'm rambling on! I shall see you again hopefully.

Alright. Take Care.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét