Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 29 2019

-Performing "A Lot" from his number-one album

"I Am Greater Than I Was," give it up for 21 Savage!

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

-♪ I love you ♪

♪ For so many reasons ♪

-♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪

-♪ I love you ♪

♪ For all seasons ♪

-♪ How much money you got? ♪ -♪ Straight up ♪

-♪ How much money you got? ♪ -♪ Straight up ♪

-♪ How much money you got? ♪ -♪ Straight up ♪

-♪ How much money you got? ♪

-♪ How much money you got? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many problems you got? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many people done doubted you? ♪

♪ Left you out to rot? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many pray that you flop? ♪

♪ How many lawyers you got? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many times you got shot? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many people you shot? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many times did you ride? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many people done died? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many times did you cheat? ♪

♪ How many times did you lie? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many times did she leave? ♪

♪ How many times did she cry? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many chances she done gave you? ♪

♪ Mess around with these thots ♪ -A lot.

-♪ Every day that I'm alive, I'm-a ride with the stick ♪

♪ I'd rather be broke in jail than be dead and rich ♪

♪ Told my brothers take my breath if I turn to a snitch ♪

♪ But I'm 21 4L, ain't no way I'm-a switch ♪

-♪ I love you ♪

♪ For so many reasons ♪

♪♪

-♪ Penitentiary chances just to make a couple bucks ♪

♪ My heart is so cold, I could put it in my cup ♪

♪ Gang vs. the world, me and my dawg, it was us ♪

♪ Then you went and wrote a statement ♪

♪ And that really messed me up ♪

♪ My brother lost his life, and it turned me to the streets ♪

♪ My brother got life, and it turned me to a beast ♪

♪ I been through the storm, and it turned me to a G ♪

♪ But the other side was sunny, I get paid to rap on beats ♪

♪ How much money you got? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many problems you got? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many people done doubted you? ♪

♪ Left you out to rot? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many pray that you flop? ♪

♪ How many lawyers you got? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many times you got shot? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many people you shot? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many times did you ride? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many people done died? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many times did you cheat? ♪

♪ How many times did you lie? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many times did she leave? ♪

♪ How many times did she cry? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many chances she done gave you? ♪

♪ Mess around with these thots ♪ -A lot.

-♪ Take a dive, put away my pride ♪

♪ Shoot my shot, DMs, yeah, I slide ♪

♪ She in front, but she used to be my side ♪

♪ We take selfies now, I used to end her Live ♪

♪ Before the fame, plan B was robbin' banks ♪

♪ Be a married man, right now I just can't ♪

♪ All that love they gave me, knew that it was fake ♪

♪ My mama love me so much, either way I'm straight ♪

♪ I done seen so many handshakes turn to hate ♪

♪ Seen so many BFs turn... ♪

♪ Death before designer tatted on my face ♪

♪ Way I run the check up, should've been with Chase ♪

♪ Start at the bottom, the trenches, the gutters ♪

♪ So I had to go little harder ♪

♪ Lights was out, the gas was off ♪

♪ So we had to boil up the water ♪

♪ Went through some things, but I couldn't imagine ♪

♪ My kids stuck at the border ♪

♪ Flint still need water ♪

♪ People was innocent, couldn't get lawyers ♪

♪ How much money you got? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many problems you got? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many people done doubted you? ♪

♪ Left you out to rot? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many pray that you flop? ♪

♪ How many lawyers you got? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many times you got shot? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many people you shot? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many times did you ride? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many people done died? ♪ -A lot.

-♪ How many times did you cheat? ♪

♪ How many times did you lie? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many times did she leave? ♪

♪ How many times did she cry? ♪ -A lot.

♪ How many chances she done gave you? ♪

♪ Mess around with these thots ♪ -A lot.

-♪ I love you ♪

♪ For so many reasons ♪

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Awesome. Thank you so much.

21 Savage! That was beautiful.

"I Am Greater Than I Was" is out now. 21 Savage!

For more infomation >> 21 Savage: A Lot - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Michael & Loz Talk About Childhood Trauma | Cartel Crew - Duration: 2:38.

Like right now, I wanna (bleep) go drink.

I don't wanna (bleep) be here.

I'm trying to handle everything I can

and then (bleep) anger just comes back.

Like, I think it's-- it starts with

my daughter's mother.

You know, me letting her get in my head, like...

Bro, honestly, I can't even (bleep) think right now, dawg,

'cause it's really pissing me the (bleep) off right now, dawg.

My daughter and I don't have a relationship.

And as much as I wanna blame

her mother for it, I can't.

What I saw in the life really messed me up.

I would come home raging drunk

to escape my demons.

I became a very, very, very vicious person.

I was a piece of (bleep).

I mean, what do you suggest?

Listen, honestly--

Honestly, right now I'm like...

How did you get out of that whole...

(speaking Spanish)

If I told you I was all the way out,

I'd be less of a man

because then I'd be lying to you.

When I left the narco lifestyle,

I became a slave to my demons.

When I was a child, my innocence was stolen.

My father was murdered in front of me.

(clears throat)

Regular people haven't seen what we've seen.

My father, they murked him right in front of me.

Dirty cops in Colombia, 27 rounds.

All I remember is those tires screeching.

It was hitmen.

(rapid gunfire)

And then all I heard was the storm.

I'll never forget it.

And from that day on, I was never the same.

I understood that didn't just happen to other people,

but that it was happening to us.

The anxiety I have from the childhood trauma,

God knows I would hate for you to do what I did

and lose myself for ten years.

Three overdoses in Colombia.

I almost died.

They brought me back twice.

"Pulp Fiction", homie.

I shoulda died.

I'm not supposed to be here, but I am here.

You're not supposed to be here,

you could've died that night

that they lit you up.

You were supposed to die that night.

But you know what? We got a chance now, homie.

Wherever you wanna go? Homie, I'ma ride with you

because I don't want you to (bleep) go through

the (bleep) I went through, Loz.

It's not easy, big dawg, (bleep).

I'll figure it out with you, homie.

Whatever step you wanna take,

I just don't want you to do what I did and wait too long.

For more infomation >> Michael & Loz Talk About Childhood Trauma | Cartel Crew - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Maia Mitchell and Cierra Ramirez Reveal How They Reacted to Meeting Jennifer Lopez - Duration: 6:17.

-Our next guests starred on the Freeform series "The Fosters."

They now star in and executive produce

the spin-off series "Good Trouble,"

which airs Tuesdays on Freeform.

Let's take a look.

-I heard you went out with Jamie the other night.

Thanks for sharing.

-Who told you that?

-Ryan.

He said that he and Gael saw you out.

Was that, like, totally awkward?

-Why is Ryan talking to you about me?

-I don't know. I guess he's just curious about you and Gael.

But I told him I'm Sweden.

Or wait. Switzerland?

-Please welcome to the show

Maia Mitchell and Cierra Ramirez.

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

♪♪

Welcome to the show, guys! I'm so happy to have you.

-Thank you! -Thank you for having us.

-So you guys are executive producers on this show,

and so is Jennifer Lopez.

What was it like meeting her for the first time?

-I was very cool about it. -Oh, good!

-I don't know about this one. -I was not so cool.

-[ Laughs ] -I remember the day.

She came to visit on set, and there was a big entourage.

I was like, "Someone over there must be pretty important."

I was mid-bite into a sandwich, and I saw her, the queen.

And I dropped my sandwich.

-You dropped your sandwich. -It just fell.

-I'm sure a lot of people

have dropped sandwiches around her over the years.

-I'm not alone.

-You went to her Halloween party?

-Yeah. -How did that go?

-Well, um, I went, and I'm new to the States,

so I didn't really get the memo on, like, the tight outfits.

-Okay, does this mean in Australia

Halloween parties are more normal?

-We don't -- Yeah. Yeah. People wear clothes.

-Yeah. Okay. Right.

It's, like, still a thing for, like, candy and children?

-Yeah, yeah. We go trick-or-treating.

-Uh-huh. -Yeah.

No, I dressed up as Selina Meyer from "Veep."

-Okay. -And no one knew who I was.

-Yeah.

There wasn't another Selina Meyer

at Jennifer Lopez's Halloween party?

-No, I was shocked. Who knew? Yeah, so...

-And, so, you play -- This is a spin-off of a show

where you play foster kids

and now you're moving out together to L.A.

Are your parents -- This is a show about family.

Are your parents in real life excited, happy for you guys?

-Oh, absolutely. -Yeah.

-They're our number-one fans. -They are.

-How does they're number-one fan-ness manifest itself?

Do they brag about you guys a lot?

-Oh, my mom's Facebook page is just a fan page for me.

-Is it embarrassing? Is it too much?

-I mean, I have told my friends to unfollow her.

-Uh-huh. -But, I mean, it's sweet.

Your mom's the same, though. -Yeah. She is.

She'll get pictures of me that I've never even seen before.

-Oh, really?

-Yeah. She really is a fan. I love it.

-My mom does not know technology well enough

to find photos of me that she doesn't have.

-You need to tell her to have a Google of you.

That's what my mom does.

-I think that would just scare her.

And my mom already has, like, a jump reflex.

I don't need an alert in her life.

And your mom, via your success, met Big Sean.

How did that go? Did she keep her cool?

-You know, I guess it runs in the family because --

Yeah, no, no, no.

She went up to him, and she pretty much told him,

"I listen to you every day! Even when I don't want to!"

I was like, "Who says that to someone?"

He did get a kick out of it.

They were buddies by the end of the night.

-That is very nice.

Maia, you mentioned you came from Australia.

How is the adjust--

How long have you lived in the States now?

-Almost seven years. -Okay, gotcha.

So you've adjusted. -No.

-Okay.

Other than Halloween, what's jarring?

-Um, kind of everything.

When I first moved out, I definitely didn't know

how to be an independent person,

so doing that in another country was definitely challenging.

Like, I would -- Just, like, very simple life things.

Like, I would catch the train

to drop off a check at, like, the LADWP,

'cause I didn't know that you could pay your bills online.

-Okay.

-And I couldn't drive in the States, so just, you know...

-You knew about Google Alerts,

but you didn't know you could pay a bill online?

-My mum knew about the Google Alerts.

-[ Laughs ] -Yeah.

-You are a singer, as well? -I am.

-Is that something you've done your whole life?

-It is, yeah. It's originally how I got into acting.

-Okay. And where were early shows?

Where would you perform?

-Growing up in Texas,

I would do lots of little local county fairs and oprys.

So, those were always a lot of fun.

-So cute.

-Is it -- When you would do a local fair,

I'm assuming those are people there for the fair.

Would people stay and watch a show

or would they just sort of wander by on their way

to get fried dough?

-Yeah, oh. I mean, it was a little mix of both.

Yeah, but I think the best part about it

was, like, I mean, the carnival rides after.

-Gotcha. -If you lost, you could take

your anger out on an old, beat-up car

and just go at it with a bat.

-Wait. If you lost what? -Like, a competition.

'Cause I would sing in competitions.

-So, in Texas, if you lose a singing competition,

they let you beat up a car with a bat?

-Actually -- It's actually for everyone.

You can just pay to do it.

-So, that's, like, a paid thing you get to do.

-Oh, yeah. You just -- -Wow.

-Five bucks. Beat up a car.

-I got to go to more state fairs!

-You got to go to Texas!

-Do you have anything like this in Australia,

or was this jarring, as well, when you heard this?

-I mean, I guess we go, like, toad-clubbing.

-Yeah. -What?

-You know what? -What is that?

-I would like you to take back

the terrible things you said about our Halloween.

[ Laughter ] What is toad-clubbing?

-You just go out with a bat, and you --

-Gotcha. -No! They're pests!

-They're fine! -They're pests!

-You guys, you lightly club them, and they're fine!

-They're pests.

[ Laughter ] It's fine.

-I love that we're like,

"Hey! In America, toads are a beloved pet!

How dare you!" -Why are you defending toads?

-Oh, somebody's at home right now with their pet toad

going, "Oh! Don't watch! Good night, toad."

Thank you guys so much for being here.

Congrats on the new show.

For more infomation >> Maia Mitchell and Cierra Ramirez Reveal How They Reacted to Meeting Jennifer Lopez - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

Jemele Hill on President Trump Weaponizing Sports - Duration: 6:46.

-I have been a fan of yours for a long time.

You had quite a year

that I want to talk about that ended in a fantastic way.

You got engaged. Congratulations.

-Yes. -Really exciting.

-Yeah, I guess I decided when I transition, I do it all the way.

Left a job, started a new job, move to a new city,

and then ended the year about to be somebody's wife,

which is so scary for me to think about.

-Yeah, it's a big deal.

Everything else you listed

are very small potatoes compared to that part.

-I was telling my fiancé, and he's laughing --

He laughs about this all the time.

I was like, "You know, before, if something happened to you,

I would of course feel sad,

but now I'd feel, like, really, really sad."

-Yeah. -And before, it was, like,

serious, but now it's like really serious.

"You're in my care. I'm responsible for you."

-Yeah. If something bad happened to him before,

it would be sad but not necessarily your fault.

-Right. See what I'm saying? -Now it's on you.

-Now I can be the thing that kills him, so...

-So, you spent, I guess, a decade at ESPN.

It was a great fit for a really long time.

That's certainly where I came to know you.

And now you are at "The Atlantic."

That also seems like a great fit for where you're at now.

Is that true? -No, it's very true.

And especially with the kind of reporting that I'm doing for them --

you know, covering the intersections

between race, sports, culture, gender.

You know, it's a different kind of sports world right now.

Of course, people still care about the results,

the Super Bowl, with that being this week.

But there's all of these things that are happening

around and inside the game

that deserve a lot of discussion, too.

Look, at ESPN, I had a great time there. 12 years.

The kind of journalist I was when I walked in

versus the kind of journalist I am leaving

are remarkably different people.

You know, I learned everything there.

But, you know, the political, social, cultural space

is much different for them.

They are limited, because you go to ESPN

to watch games and see results and learn about athletes.

At "The Atlantic," I mean, you know,

in some way, shape or form, you know, we're calling

Donald Trump a white supremacist every other day,

so it's, like, not a big deal there.

-Right.

-You know?

In fact, the issue that's about to hit newsstands now,

it says "Impeach" on the cover of "The Atlantic,"

and it's just the case for his impeachment.

Again, that's -- I'm with my tribe.

So we're good. -Well, certainly --

So, that was one of the issues at ESPN was this question

that I feel like was coming to a head anyway

but certainly has been rushed into it

by the way the president has, it seems to me,

weaponized sports in a way presidents haven't in the past.

There was this idea that I think people held,

whether it was true or not, that, you know, sports fans --

that was the place you could go to get away from it all,

and now that doesn't seem to be the case.

Do you think he is being crafty

with this idea to weaponize sports?

-Oh, it is completely purposeful.

Everybody who is familiar with his history

knows that he already had an axe to grind with the NFL,

because they wouldn't allow him to become an NFL owner.

He couldn't get ownership entry there.

So that was one part of it.

And before, I think presidents have used sports in a way

to show the American people, "I'm just like you."

Like, President Obama, he would fill out

the March Madness bracket every year

so he could prove, much like the rest of us,

that his bracket would be trash after one weekend, right?

But that was a way to connect with people.

Donald Trump is very different.

And especially adding Colin Kaepernick onto that,

he has used athletes and sports

and the NFL in particular to divide people.

And I don't think I've ever seen

a president use sports that way in my lifetime.

He called LeBron James -- He questioned his intellect.

He's gone after the Warriors.

He's talked about Colin Kaepernick repeatedly.

And so, seeing this from a president, I think,

has made sports fans feel

as if they have to pick sides with everything

and not just beyond just the results

or your team sucks and my team's better.

Not in a typical sports way,

but in a political way that's very different.

Because of things that you said about him,

he actually called you out in a tweet.

He's done the same to me.

He's called me awkward, no talent, marbles in my mouth.

How have you -- How did you do?

Was that worse? What did you get?

-So, now I feel like he took it easy on me.

Wow. No talent, huh? -Yeah, no talent.

More than once. Yeah. Was not a typo.

-No. Well, I tell you what.

For me, I just kind of laughed at it.

Mostly from the standpoint, sometimes you can tell

a lot about people by who dislikes them.

If that guy dislikes me, I'm okay, right?

[ Cheers and applause ]

So -- And you -- I'm sure you know this.

He's not the best judge of talent,

so for him to think you don't have any talent?

-Yeah, I think it's okay. Yeah, I think it's okay.

-I mean, we're looking at his camp now.

You know, look at somebody like Roger Stone who looks like

one of the villains from "Raiders of the Lost Ark."

Right? He thought that guy was smart.

That's all I got to say. So you're in good shape there.

But, no, really, for me, it was a badge of honor, mostly.

If you're a journalist,

you live for the day that City Hall comes after you.

If you're not agitating and disrupting,

that's what journalism is supposed to be about,

is that you're holding people in power accountable.

You're supposed to make them uncomfortable.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-You have a new podcast coming out.

-I do.

-Your podcast is called "Unbothered."

-Yep. New podcast launching with Spotify March 26th.

That's sort of the soft launch date that we have in mind.

And you probably have been in this space a while,

given the nature of what you do.

But I've reached that part of my life

where I just didn't care what anybody thought anymore.

And we see it happen a lot with old people.

You know what I mean? -Yeah.

They just reach the no-filter point where they just don't care.

And, so, independent of maybe

drooling on myself or needing Depends,

I just at least have the opinions --

-Oh, wow. So, you got your old brain early.

That's so exciting.

-Yeah, I'm very excited about this.

So, no, it is -- As I've described it,

it's going to be a place for grown folks

to have grown-folks conversations.

-That's really exciting. Some of them will be

fun and light-hearted and bringing levity

to what is a serious political climate,

and some of them will be silly,

like, you know, why Usher's perm looks the way that it does.

You know? -I'd love to get to the --

-I'd love to know what's his moisturizer in his products

'cause my hair has never looked that bangin'.

-Well, I hope you get to the bottom of that.

-Yes, I will. -And all other topics.

-I will, and, of course, because we're before

a national television audience, you have your audience right here,

this is where I shamelessly beg you

to be on the podcast and put you on the spot.

-Oh, I'm on. -Okay.

Thank you so much. Really a pleasure to meet you.

For more infomation >> Jemele Hill on President Trump Weaponizing Sports - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

Ngày Tết Việt Nam - Anh Quân Bolero, Trang Anh Thơ, Hiền Trang | MV OFFICIAL - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Ngày Tết Việt Nam - Anh Quân Bolero, Trang Anh Thơ, Hiền Trang | MV OFFICIAL - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Best Car Safety Features | Consumer Reports - Duration: 5:49.

[SNAP]

There are many ways to prevent car accidents.

And today, we're going to be exploring

some of the technological advances designed

to save people's lives.

Look at a modern car, and you'll see

it's brimming with all sorts of high tech features designed

to make your driving experience safer.

But in some cases, it's been an uphill battle

getting car manufacturers to make these features standard.

We'll hear more about those efforts in a moment.

First, auto technician Ryan Pszczolkowski

showed me what a lifesaver some of this tech can be

and why you should look for it when shopping for a car.

So Jack, imagine you're driving down the road,

and the driver is really distracted.

[ALERT TONE]

Whoa, what's going on?

[TIRES SCREECHING]

Oh.

Whew.

Would you believe that I didn't step on the brake pedal?

You're kidding me.

This car has automatic emergency braking and forward collision

warning.

So I don't know if you heard that audible tone

before we stopped.

Like some sort of beep.

Yeah, to get your attention.

[ALERT TONE]

It lets you know there's something ahead of you

going at a much slower rate and you're getting closer quickly.

So how does that work.

This car has radar and cameras that

are sensing an object in the road in front of you.

Basically, it knows that you're not

going to stop in time on your own,

and it stops the car for you.

This has to be one of the best features you can have in a car.

Is it standard in every car?

Not yet.

This is a new technology.

It takes time.

We would like to see this in all cars.

That's how to avoid hitting what's in front of you.

But our next safety feature is all about

avoiding hitting what's behind you.

Take a look behind me.

Can you see anything back there?

Just the trees and the grass.

Now check this out.

Hey, cones.

Yeah.

I couldn't see those.

We were all the way almost middle of the road there,

and you couldn't see those cones with your own eyes.

Backup camera-- we were able to see it the whole way.

All new cars now come equipped with rear-view cameras,

and advocates are hopeful this new standard will

reduce the amount of back over accidents.

Before the requirement was in place,

the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration

estimated that around 300 people were killed

and another 18,000 people were injured during back

over accidents each year.

Finally, Ryan wants to demonstrate a safety feature

you may have never heard of.

It's called Electronic Stability Control,

and it might be the most important feature of them all.

Jack, I'm going to warn you.

You're either going to love this or hate it.

I don't know if I like the sound of this Ryan.

All right Ryan, I'm a little scared.

Well, I'm going to show you what ESC is--

Electronic Stability Control.

The system keeps your vehicle on the road with sensors.

The car has a steering wheel sensor.

There's a yaw rate sensor.

And then you have wheel speed sensors.

And it will actually apply breaks

at different corners of the vehicle

to straighten us back out.

It stays under control.

The car has been modified so this all important safety

feature can be turned off.

For our first run, I get a firsthand look

at what it can do.

We're going to go through at about 50 miles an hour.

Should I brace myself?

Yes.

Yes, you should.

Oh.

Ooh, whoa.

Oh.

Oh, man.

Oh.

That was pretty crazy but exhilarating at the same time.

What happened there was this course mimics,

you know, a child running out from one side of the road.

I have to swerve.

I'm in the opposite oncoming traffic lane.

I was able to swerve and safely get back

into that lane without the car fish tailing.

The car was very grounded.

And I have I never felt that I was in any position of danger.

Now that we've seen the lifesaving power of ESC,

it's time to try the same run at the same speed with ESC

turned off.

So what's going to be the difference?

You're going to find out in two seconds.

OK.

Here we go.

[TIRES SCREECHING]

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Umph.

So--

Wow.

Thank goodness for the ESC.

What many people don't know is how hard

fought the battle has been to get

car makers to install these safety features as standard.

To find out more about that, I met with Consumer Reports CEO

Marta Tellado.

I was just at the auto test track.

Wow.

So what'd you learn out there?

So much.

I learned how the right car safety features really count.

We have a lot of work to do informing consumers

about the safety features, but we

can't stop there because we wanted everybody to be safe.

So why is it so important to test car safety features?

We spend a lot of time in cars-- maybe too much time.

But what we know is that 37,000 people die every year

in automobile accidents.

What our testers have experienced firsthand though,

is that there are certain safety features that can reduce those

crashes because everyone should be safe in their car.

Have you personally found the features to be very helpful?

Every day.

Having that backup camera gives you that extra added confidence

you need when you're backing up, and for years we

said that that should be standard.

Today, it is standard in every car.

There was a time when even belts were optional.

Of course, they have to be installed in cars now.

Marta says it's time for people to think about these high tech

safety features in the same way.

[TIRES SCREECHING]

Marta, I just noticed you don't have anything to drink.

Want me to get you something?

I'd love some water.

Do you know where that is?

Uh, yeah, I think--

I'm so sorry.

I think I need a backup camera for life.

I think it's a pretty good idea, Jack.

I'll be right back.

[SNAP]

For more infomation >> Best Car Safety Features | Consumer Reports - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Venezuelas Außenminister im RT-Interview: "USA stützen Staatsstreich nicht nur - Sie führen ihn an!" - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> Venezuelas Außenminister im RT-Interview: "USA stützen Staatsstreich nicht nur - Sie führen ihn an!" - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

AQUELE QUE VEIO DA LUZ - Um relato de Outro Mundo (História REAL) - Duration: 36:17.

For more infomation >> AQUELE QUE VEIO DA LUZ - Um relato de Outro Mundo (História REAL) - Duration: 36:17.

-------------------------------------------

Nghe Nhạc Mà Không Nghe Liên Khúc Này Thật Là Đáng Tiếc - Những Cặp Đôi Song Ca Trẻ Mới Nhất 2019 - Duration: 49:51.

For more infomation >> Nghe Nhạc Mà Không Nghe Liên Khúc Này Thật Là Đáng Tiếc - Những Cặp Đôi Song Ca Trẻ Mới Nhất 2019 - Duration: 49:51.

-------------------------------------------

নেতাজি ধারাবাহিকের ছোট সুভাষের আসল পরিচয় জেনে নিন? | Netaji child actor ankit mazumder as subhash - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> নেতাজি ধারাবাহিকের ছোট সুভাষের আসল পরিচয় জেনে নিন? | Netaji child actor ankit mazumder as subhash - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Yamaha R15 V3 Full body Kit With Winglet Special Edition | Yamaha R15 Custom | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2019 Yamaha R15 V3 Full body Kit With Winglet Special Edition | Yamaha R15 Custom | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Another FMD outbreak suspected just one day after disease was confirmed - Duration: 1:26.

Another suspected outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease has been reported.

The government is taking preventive measure to try and halt the spread of the virus.

Seo Bo-bin gets us up to speed with the developments.

Another suspected outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease was reported at a cow farm in Anseong,

Gyeonggi-do Province on Tuesday, just a day after the government had confirmed the outbreak

of the disease in the area.

The owner of the cow farm reported a suspected outbreak after seeing three or four of the

97 cows on the farm showing symptoms of the disease.

Local authorities have been putting quarantine measures in place in Anseong after the Ministry

of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs confirmed the first outbreak at a dairy farm on Monday.

The ministry has culled 120 cows at the farm where the disease broke out.

There is also a 24-hour lockdown in place on all farm animals within three kilometers

of the affected farm, which will continue until 8:30 PM Tuesday.

The lockdown applies to 89 farms and affects about 5,000 animals in total.

The ministry says at least 1.4 million cows and pigs in the neighboring areas will be

vaccinated as well.

With the Lunar New Year coming up, the ministry claimed it needs to take strong preventive

measures to stop the disease from getting out of control.

Seo Bo-bin, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Another FMD outbreak suspected just one day after disease was confirmed - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

THE EASIEST WAY TO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE and EMOTIONS (ENFP Tip)- Dreams Around The World - Duration: 5:38.

When I was younger you know quite a bit younger maybe 18 19 20

despite studying psychology and being I would like to think a relatively smart

person I did not think there was any connection between the mind and the body

I had this view on life that was so insanely analytical and don't ask me how

that happened being an ENFP but I had this insanely analytical view about our

actions our decisions and essentially how the body and the mind and all that

came together and to me it was all up in the head

it was just thinking about make a decision it's all logical and of course

we all know that's not how the world works that's not how people work there

is so much more complexity and it took me many years of travel of trial and

error of success of failure of relationships to figure out no that is

not how people work one of the most interesting parts of this to me is all

the research showing that our behavior can actually change our thinking that

what we do can change what we feel about different things so for example if

someone has a belief like in their head let's say they are for whatever reason

some kind of racist and then their behavior changes because they end up

assisting somebody of a different race they're actually going to change their

attitudes based on their actions so because they behave in a different way

their attitudes will change I thought this was really cool when I first learnt

this I remember when I was back in Vancouver I remember one day this is

when I was working as a mortgage planner many many years ago and I remember

feeling really like terrible I am NOT gonna use the word depression

necessarily but it was a few days or I was just feeling really like a lack of

energy I was feeling just down and I didn't like it and in my head I

didn't understand why I was feeling that way I was like what is going on here

right I was trying to think like is it a life purpose issue is there someone I'm

not happy with why do I feel this way and I couldn't figure it out so I

decided to force gump it and I literally got up this was in the middle of the

afternoon on like a Tuesday so the middle of the week got up and I just

started to run in Vancouver if you don't know it in the downtown area where I

lived it's surrounded by water so you can run around basically the entire city

and and that's what I did we have this thing called the seawall and I just

started running and I kept running and I think all in Ind up running 1819

kilometers now I was not a distance runner I did run usually on many days

but like three four or five kilometers and I just kept running and I think at

the end of it it was like three hours which is not a good time for any of you

who ran distant but I basically told myself I was gonna run until I would

feel good and that's what happened at the end of it physically I felt terrible

my joints hurt I probably should have stretched or worn special shoes or

something but despite the physical negative feelings mentally emotionally I

actually felt good again and it was ultimately just by going and running and

changing my behavior so I wanted to bring this up because us enfps and if

you're a subscriber of mine you probably aren't necessarily an ENFP but you fall

into some kind of personality where we do a lot in our heads

we're very emotional we're sometimes very intellectual we think about the

mind and sometimes and this isn't all of us by any means but I have noticed a

pattern of people of really separating the mind in the body and sometimes

looking at people who are fitness nuts and assuming like they're not an

intelligent person they're just about Fitness therefore they can't be really

intellectual or something and I think from my own first-hand experience this

is really dangerous that there is a massive connection between our mind and

her body between our actions and our attitudes and in understanding this we

can sometimes find a great shortcut to making change because I'll tell you this

it's a lot easier in many ways to change what you do then change what you think

it's something we're all capable of no matter how you feel you can get up and

go for a walk you can get up and talk to a friend and these sorts of actions can

actually then change our emotions they can change our attitudes they can change

how we think and so the next time you are struggling with something and you

find yourself kind of stuck up in your head I want you to think about getting

out of your head and think about doing instead of thinking and just try that

out and see how it works for you and let me know thank you for watching if you're

new here my name is Dan and this is dreams around the world my mission here

is to help you become the best version of yourself all while creating the most

awesome life possible for you and those you love

so please do consider subscribing and hitting that Bell thank you for watching

catch you in another video soon

you

For more infomation >> THE EASIEST WAY TO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE and EMOTIONS (ENFP Tip)- Dreams Around The World - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Chocolate Cake Recipe | 10 How To Make Chocolate Cake Delicious And Easy - Duration: 10:03.

....

Thank you for watching! Hope you enjoy & like it!

For more infomation >> Amazing Chocolate Cake Recipe | 10 How To Make Chocolate Cake Delicious And Easy - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Những món ăn đem lại may mắn ngày Tết của các nước láng giềng - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Những món ăn đem lại may mắn ngày Tết của các nước láng giềng - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Two Koreas to hold joint event to celebrate anniversary of 3.1 Independence Movement - Duration: 0:42.

The two Koreas are planning to hold a joint event to celebrate the 100th anniversary of

the March First Movement.

Seoul's unification ministry has delivered its plan for the event to the North and is

waiting for a reply.

The two sides are continuing relevant discussions frequently at the joint liaison office in

the North's border town of Gaeseong.

The leaders of Seoul and Pyeongyang agreed to commemorate the anniversary of the historic

demonstration together at their September summit.

On March 1st back in 1919, a national independence movement broke out where an estimated 2 million

Koreans took to the streets for a series of non-violent protests against Japan's colonial

rule.

For more infomation >> Two Koreas to hold joint event to celebrate anniversary of 3.1 Independence Movement - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Pakistani Girl Tanzeela Malik Bashing On Imran Khan Government Performance | | - Duration: 7:20.

Pakistani Girl Tanzeela Malik

Tanzeela Malik On PTI Gov.

For more infomation >> Pakistani Girl Tanzeela Malik Bashing On Imran Khan Government Performance | | - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

"Internet Wala Love" Serial 30th January 2019 Upcoming Twist Full Episode On Location Shoot - Duration: 2:21.

"Internet Wala Love" Serial 30th January 2019 Upcoming Twist Full Episode On Location Shoot

For more infomation >> "Internet Wala Love" Serial 30th January 2019 Upcoming Twist Full Episode On Location Shoot - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

unlimited live wallpaperAndroid tricks2019#jinashikhe - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> unlimited live wallpaperAndroid tricks2019#jinashikhe - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea's business sentiment turns pessimistic for February: KERI - Duration: 2:09.

Latest data released by the Korea Economic Research Institute shows local companies are

pessimistic about overall business conditions for next month.

The report pointed out low domestic demand and uncertainties in exports as the key contributing

factors.

Ko Roon-hee provides a closer look.

According to the Korea Economic Research Institute on Tuesday, local firms have a grim outlook

for the nation's economy in February.

Based on a survey of the top 6-hundred companies in terms of sales, the business sentiment

forecast for next month hit 81-point-1... the lowest forecast since the aftermath of

the global financial crisis in 2009.

A reading below 100 means there are more pessimists about the local economy than optimists.

The institute pointed to reasons at home and abroad for the bleak outlook.

Businesses were worried over weak domestic demand... meaning many aren't willing to invest

in facilities or construction.

This comes after a rise in labor costs... stemming from the more than 10-percent increase

in the minimum wage in 2019.

Another big reason came from concerns over export conditions.

Last week, Chinese officials announced that China's economy expanded by 6-point-6-percent

in 2018... the lowest figure since 1990.

This has negatively affected Korean companies' sentiment... with many firms relying heavily

on exports to China.

The institute added that reports about the decrease in exports also played a role.

According to the Korea Customs Service, exports were down almost 15-percent on-year in the

first 20 days of January.

This is mainly due to a fall in chip shipments... which declined almost 30 percent.

The situation for small and medium-sized businesses isn't looking great either.

According to a separate report by the Korea Federation of SMEs, the business sentiment

outlook among these firms for February was at its lowest since 2015.

The report also pointed to the rise in labor costs and concerns over exports.

To improve the current situation, researchers point to the importance of the government

producing tangible results in its deregulation and innovative growth policies.

Ko Roon-hee, Arirang News.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét