Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily Jan 29 2019

Hi, I'm Butterbean.

Today we're cooking up Pink Heart Lemonade

and strawberry ladybugs!

Get a grown up and let's get cooking!

First, let's make the lemonade.

Pour sugar, strawberries and cranberries into a pot of hot water.

Make sure to ask a grown up for help.

Stir it all together.

Once it cools, add lemon slices.

Next, pour the mixture through a strainer into a jar.

Add fresh lemon juice and water!

Then pour cranberry juice into heart shaped ice cube moulds

and put them in the freezer!

Once they're ready, add them to your lemonade.

Now, let's make strawberry ladybugs.

Remember to ask a grown up for help.

Cut a strawberry in half.

Dip the pointed end into melted chocolate to create a face.

Then use a piping bag to create chocolate polka dots.

Set aside to cool.

[music playing]

And serve once the chocolate has set.

[music playing]

Now, let's see how we did it at my café.

- Ready? - Ready!

Mhmm.

To make Pink Heart Lemonade...

We'll squeeze the juice out of fresh lemons,

pour in the water, add some sugar

and then we'll add heart shaped ice cubes made out of cherry juice!

Let's get cooking!

♪ Come on, everybody Let's get cooking ♪

♪ Open up the fridge And take a look in ♪

♪ Grab a cup of friendship A spoon full of love ♪

♪ And get the kitchen ready Let's warm up the oven ♪

♪ Together, oh, together, yeah! ♪

♪ Everything's better When we make it together ♪

♪ Yeah, we're really cooking now ♪

[music playing]

Welcome to Cricket's Lemonade Stand.

How may I help you?

I'd like one lemonade please.

Coming right up!

[pouring]

I love these heart shaped ice cubes, Cricket.

Thank you!

I couldn't have done it without Dodie and Reuben!

Mmm, this lemonade is delicious!

It really is, good job boss!

Thanks!

But... I think it needs one more thing!

It does?

- The fairy finish! - The fairy finish!

Oh, of course!

With a flick of my whisk and a flutter of wing,

this friendship bean will do its thing!

[music playing]

- Wow! - I love it!

Wow!

Look how they're spinning around!

So pretty!

- Ladybug strawberries! - Ladybug strawberries!

You wanna go make some now?

And this time you can use the icing bag!

Really?

Yeah, come on!

♪ Come on, everybody Let's get cooking ♪

♪ Open up the fridge And take a look in ♪

♪ Grab a cup of friendship A spoon full of love ♪

♪ And get the kitchen ready Let's warm up the oven ♪

♪ Together, oh, together, yeah! ♪

♪ Everything's better When we make it together ♪

♪ Yeah, we're really cooking now ♪

Those look fantastic, girls!

[singing]

[giggling]

Will you do the fairy finish?

Of course!

With a flick of my whisk and a flutter of wing,

this ladybug bean will do its thing!

Wow!

[laughing]

See what's cooking on Butterbean's Café!

Everywhere you find Nick Jr.

You can find more Butterbean's Café in the free Nick Jr. app.

For more infomation >> Chocolate Strawberry Ladybugs Valentine's Day Recipe 🐞Butterbean's Café | Nick Jr. - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

MY SECRET MILLION DOLLAR MENTOR - Duration: 18:16.

Sunny Lenarduzzi: Goals.

Let's talk about them.

Give this video a like if you feel like everyone and their dog is talking about goals right

now, and I so feel you.

There's a bunch of pressure in January, and I get it, but I also think it's really important

to focus on the long game.

I mentioned in the last video that I wanted to introduce you to my original mentor.

Now, here's a little secret I don't think I've ever actually shared with anyone, so

just keep this between you and I. I've actually spent probably close to half a million dollars

on mentorship over the last decade of my career.

That's a lot, but my original mentor was entirely free.

This person has molded, crafted my career, crafted who I am as a person, and has over

45 years of experience in excellence in their career, so I know this is going to be jam

packed with value for you.

We're going to cover everything from haters, to work-life balance, to goal setting, to

adversity; everything that you have asked me about and want to tap into, and the things

that I often touch on, it's all come from this person.

So I've built it up, and you're probably wondering, "Who is this mystery person?"

Well, there's a lot of comparisons between sports and business.

You have to goal set, have mental toughness, be resilient, deal with wins and losses.

You know what I'm talking about, and if you do put, "goals," in the comments below.

I figured what better place to be than the Vancouver Whitecaps office, and we are going

to go have a meeting with my dad, because nobody knows more about goals, literally,

than this guy.

Lenarduzzi, Hinton, Cambert, and finally Bobby Lenarduzzi's fourth goal of the season for

the two-one victory.

Sunny Lenarduzzi: A lot of you ask me all the time on every platform, "How do you stick

with it?

How do you stay motivated when things aren't exactly going your way?"

Sometimes this is like a month into trying to build a business or trying to build a brand,

and sometimes this is a few years in, but I wanted to introduce you to my mentor, because

he's been at the same thing and working in the same space for 50 years.

He has been to the World Cup, the Olympics; he's done it pretty much all in that time,

it's a long time, and he's persevered through a lot of issues, and he's basically the opposite

of entrepreneurial ADD, so Dad.

Hi.

Bob Lenarduzzi: How are you?

Good, how are you?

Do you want to introduce yourself to YouTube?

Yes.

I'm Bob Lenarduzzi.

I'm the president of the Whitecaps.

Last year was my most successful season with the Whitecaps.

I got 10 goals, and a number of assists.

I won a trophy for being named North American Player Of The Year.

And have been in the game, as you stated, for over 50 years.

That took me to England at 14, and I'm still in the game now.

My mantra is I always try to avoid getting a real job.

Which I love, and I appreciate, and I feel like has taught me a lot.

Talk a little bit about your ups and downs, and the times when you thought you might just

give up.

I can tell you that over the course of the 45 years, it's been a rollercoaster ride,

but the two moments that stand out the most for me amongst all the rest is winning the

Soccer Bowl in 1979.

The city reacted in a way where we had 100,000 people in downtown Vancouver welcoming us

back from New York.

We were all the talk of the town.

Then five years later, the team folded, which seemed incomprehensible.

I want to actually know if any of you have experienced any sort of stumbling blocks,

or any sort of pits in your business where you've just felt like giving up, because I

know that with anything, and especially over 45 years, there's going to be ups and downs.

I think a lot of people measure their success on sequential success, and making sure that

everything's going like this all the time, but that's not really how it works.

So the team folds, and I mean, I can liken that to my business basically going under,

or anyone's business basically going under.

I feel like that would be paralyzing.

I know that you've come back from it, but what was that like for you?

How did you come out the other side?

How did you have any sort of hope that this was going to sort itself out?

I do think that ... and it's an overused word, and it's an abused word, but passion.

If you're really, really passionate about something, and you continue to follow your

passion, it will lead you to where you need to get to.

I'm a big believer in that.

Throughout that whole process, I knew I wanted to stay in the game.

There were other opportunities that people were suggesting.

"Well, maybe you should be an Adidas sales rep," or, "Maybe you should get into politics."

At some point, if the soccer career hadn't been restored, then maybe I would've had to

get into something else, but I truly believe that by manifesting something, and by believing

that it's possible, that it can happen.

With where things are at with my business right now, things are going really well, and

it's been a really great last year, and you've seen every step of the journey and the growth.

We've grown the team up by a whole bunch, I've hired Mom, but I also know that this

doesn't last forever.

What's your advice on fool proofing for the future so that I don't make the same mistake

twice, or I don't have a really awful pit in the future, and that I'm prepared for it

if I do?

When you say the words, "fool proof," I don't think you can ever fool proof against things

that potentially are out of your control; the economy, things that are around you that

you don't have a lot of control over.

Ensure that the success that you've had is based on a gradual success.

The tendency might be, "Okay, well, we've done this in this short a period of time.

Let's go for the home run."

In attempting to go for the home run, you may be neglecting the principles that allowed

you to get to where you're at at the moment.

I think that's the perfect way to summarize the long game, because my tendency is to say,

"Okay, we had a really good year last year.

Let's just continue to double things year by year," but I also have learned, and I've

seen a lot of friends and mentors talk about the fact that, "Just because you grew that

much this year does not mean you need to continue to double and triple, because when you do

that, when you try and go for that home run, you often miss things, and you lose sight

of the basics that make this a good business or a good life even, or the balance that you

want to achieve."

I think I'm finally at a place where I'm not so in my business that I don't have a life,

and I really want to hold onto the fact that I've got this little sense of balance now

where I can see you, I see Mom, I see my friends, I have hobbies for the first time, and I'm

doing things outside of just running my business, which I do think is a part of playing the

long game, is not just having that one singular focus, but also building a whole life.

I saw firsthand, and I still see firsthand how obsessed you are with what you do, and

with this club, and with soccer as a whole, and you love it.

You eat, sleep, and breathe it, it's your passion.

What I find really interesting is that you've never burnt out, and you've never gotten to

a place where you are ... your health's taking a slide because you're working yourself into

the ground.

That's so common with ... I mean, I've been there.

You saw when I got burnt out, and I know a lot of other people are dealing with that,

and dealing with anxiety, and all of these different pressures.

How did you avoid it?

How did you avoid burning out?

I came up in a family that we sat around the dinner table and had dinner every night together.

That was until I left home.

Then in our own family, tried to adopt the same principles.

I can remember suggesting that we needed to sit down at dinner, and let's talk about what's

going on in our lives.

I actually think without knowing it, I was also focused on that side of my life, and

being in a family that nurtured that growing up, and then taking that nurturing and then

adopting that to my own family.

Yeah, and I don't think I've ever really thought about that too hard, because it was just so

normal in our family that every single night we sat down for dinner.

I know now how rare it is, but I do think that that played a big part in you having

something outside of just work, and I think maybe that's a big part of what's missing,

and maybe something we should bring back, to have that sense of balance, or normalcy,

of not being tunnel vision on one thing, because you will go crazy, I think, if you do things

that way.

Obviously, it's sports.

That was the focus of your life, but I think there's a common thread no matter what you're

doing and what you want to succeed in.

Yes, there's the physical aspect of being an athlete, but so much more of that is the

mental game, and so the psychology of how you persevere.

What were your staples when it came to keeping your head in the game?

See now, now we're talking new age, right?

Yeah.

Yes, so but I actually was introduced to sports psychology as a result of having to achieve

all the levels in the coaching certification course that the Canadian Soccer Association

puts out.

One of the segments was sports psychology.

I can tell you, I'm going to this sports psychology course, and I know I have to be there for

two full days, and I am dreading it, because I've used sports psychology as, "Okay, lay

on your back.

We're going to tell you that you're going to score six goals, and you're just going

to visualize it, and it's going to happen."

I'm not having it.

So the first thing Mr. David Cox says at this course is, "Let me give you an example of

the power of the brain."

So he says, "How about if I take a plank that wide, that thick, and put it between this

table and that table at this level.

Would you walk across it?"

"Yeah, sure, of course we'd walk across it."

"Okay, I'm going to take the same plank, and I'm going to put it on a 10 story building

attached to another 10 story building.

Same plank.

Would you walk across it?"

"No, no way.

We're not going to walk across the plank."

So the question is, "Well, why?"

"Well, because if we fall, then we're probably dying."

So he said, "Well, what's the difference?

The plank's on here.

You're saying you'll walk across it.

It's all here.

It's all mental, so your mind starts to play tricks with you, and it starts to go to the

outcome, and the outcome on a 10 story building is, 'I'm going to fall off and I'm going to

kill myself.'

Whereas all you need to do is think about the principle: put one foot in front of the

other, put your arms out for balance, get across it, and you can do it here, or you

can do it in a 10 story building."

That actually for me put into the sports psychology, it put it in simple terms.

I get that.

I get yeah, it's the same plank.

There's no reason why I couldn't walk over it over a 10 story building, but I'm starting

to go to outcomes.

It's definitely process, and if you follow all the right steps, the outcome will get

there.

If you jump ahead to the outcome and miss all the steps, you're probably going to fail.

Okay, so let's reverse the roles.

You've been asking the questions, I've been providing you with my worldly advice.

Let me give you my perspective of where you're at and how you've evolved.

You've gone through situations where both personally and professionally it's been difficult,

but you've always managed to get yourself back on track.

Whether I did it by design or not, maybe you've adopted some of those principles that we've

been talking about.

You've adopted them to the point where when I'm out and about, and someone hears my last

name, and they say, "Oh," I'm assuming you're going to say, "You're Bob Lenarduzzi, President

of the Whitecaps."

They say, "Oh, Lenarduzzi.

Are you related to Sunny Lenarduzzi?"

My ego takes a big hit, but it's still something that I'm very proud of.

In anything that you do, whenever you're in the arena, and whenever you're actually putting

yourself out there, there's going to be fans, and then there's going to be haters.

I mean, I remember being really little and seeing newspaper articles saying, "Lenarduzzi's

going to get fired."

It was traumatizing for me, but you're the one who's under attack.

How have you dealt with trolls, before trolls were even a thing?

But now there's obviously social media trolls, but how have you dealt with the haters?

Well, it's a whole different world now than what it was 20, 30 years ago, but I went through

it as a player.

I went through spells, because I was the local boy.

People were critical of my profile, of how I played, and at that time, I don't think

I was as well equipped to deal with it, because I actually took it quite personally.

As I've gotten older, I've realized if I want to stay in the business that I'm in, and social

going the way that it's going where everybody has an opinion, you don't necessarily need

to like being criticized, and anyone that suggests that they're okay with being criticized,

they're lying, because it hurts.

However, if you want to be in the business that you're in with the profile, you have

to accept that it's a part of the business.

You may hear things, but you can't afford to let them set you back, and understand that

anybody in a position of profile will have to actually deal with those kinds of things.

So entrepreneurship can be a little risky, and it can be really tough.

It's amazing to me after all that I've been through in building my business that you and

Mom never once said to me, "Don't do it," or, "You should quit," or, "You should stop,"

or, "It's not going to work out."

How?

How did you do that?

Because I feel like it'd be really easy to try and protect me, and to get me to take

the safer route.

Well, when you started initially, you said you wanted to be an on-air personality in

the news world.

I don't know if I said it to you at the time, but in my head I was thinking, "There's probably

five or six jobs available, so you're heading into a field that has very, very minimal opportunity,"

but didn't say it, and I'm glad I didn't, because ultimately what you wanted to do then

changed over the course of time, but the skillset you acquired by going to BCIT and doing what

you did put you in a position to do what you're doing now.

I don't think there was ever an instance ... Maybe, as was the case with you deciding you wanted

to be an on-air personality, maybe there was a time where I thought, "Oh, maybe I should

say something," but no.

I always felt that whatever you decided you wanted to do, you were going to have a very,

very good go at it, and it wouldn't be for the lack of trying that you didn't succeed.

In the back of my head I'm thinking also that if one venture didn't succeed that you'd be

on to another, and in fact, you've actually done that.

You've been in different forms, and the one you're in right now wasn't the one you were

in two or three years ago.

Any parting words for me and for the viewers as we head into 2019?

The parting advice I have for you would also be to the viewer as well, and that is, and

it's simplistic, stay the course.

If you have an objective, just stick to it.

You might be inclined to want to get there quicker, but at the same time, trying to get

there quicker might actually reverse the trajectory that you have.

Stay the course.

There will be plenty of detractors out there.

Understand that you're in an industry where the trolls are going to say what they say.

I know all about that, because that's what they do in my industry as well.

The best thing you can do is avoid that, and forge your way through to where you want to

get.

Thank you so much for watching this video.

It was so nice to have my dad on the channel, and I want you to tell them what to do.

Like, share, subscribe.

Nailed it.

For more infomation >> MY SECRET MILLION DOLLAR MENTOR - Duration: 18:16.

-------------------------------------------

10 Safe Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat Fast at Home | 10 at-home Exercises to Get Rid of Belly Fat - Duration: 4:27.

10 Safe Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat Fast at Home | 10 at-home Exercises to Get Rid of Belly Fat

For more infomation >> 10 Safe Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat Fast at Home | 10 at-home Exercises to Get Rid of Belly Fat - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

ZWYNTAR - Човен (The Boat) [Official Lyrics Video] - Duration: 5:15.

Things were going as planned,

there were three of us

We had masks and some weapons

The first of us was on the job

the second on the look-out

the third in the car

But something went wrong

they started shooting and yelling

Now we are running through the mist

need to cross the river

And there's a trail of blood

Going to the ferry

Hey you, man in the boat, can you hear me

Row to me

I will pay in silver

I will give up all that you choose to take

no regrets

Just take me to your boat

The lost soul will flow with the water

It will be better on the other side

Is there, or is there not

A place for me in the boat?

The man in the boat says

there are not enough seats

You and you two,

you can get to the boat

And you, dude, your wound is light

It's not your time

And he pushed from the bank as hard as he could

I stayed

and they left

I heard the dogs bark

in the mist

and that was the end

Hey you, man in the boat, can you hear me

Row to me

I will pay in silver

I will give up all that you choose to take,

no regrets

Just take me to your boat

The lost soul will flow with the water

It will be better on the other side

Is there, or is there not

A place for me in the boat?

Guys, you're lucky he took you

And I was patched up and put to jail

You can't go on the boat from here,

here it's watertight

The window's barred

My judgment's tomorrow, and they will condemn me

There's no other way, I will ride the lightning

But I know that

the electric chair means

It's my ticket to the boat

For more infomation >> ZWYNTAR - Човен (The Boat) [Official Lyrics Video] - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms: Maddie Loses to Ava (Season 5 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms: Maddie Loses to Ava (Season 5 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Alysa Liu On What Tara Lipinski Told Her After Breaking Her Skating Record | TODAY - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> Alysa Liu On What Tara Lipinski Told Her After Breaking Her Skating Record | TODAY - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Verletzter Gelbwesten-Aktivist: "Mein Augapfel wurde genäht, aber ich werde weiter protestieren!" - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Verletzter Gelbwesten-Aktivist: "Mein Augapfel wurde genäht, aber ich werde weiter protestieren!" - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing Android™ 8.0 Oreo™ on Sony's Android TV - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Introducing Android™ 8.0 Oreo™ on Sony's Android TV - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

🐺 VLOG #15 - Bungee, Kart and 32 km in Tokyo, Japan 【Part 1】 - Duration: 51:14.

Good mooooorning :3

Or as we say here in Japan

Ohayo gozaimasu! So yeah I'm in Japan again and and and and and well it's the first

day, kind of, it's actually not the first day I've been here for a few days

already - to yeah, get used to the Jetlag again and yeah I think I did now

But the past days I would like to explain you a bit about that but that

will come later because I would like to walk around again in Tokyo and because

it's mmm it may be a bit boring when I walking around so I would

like to explain some stuff I have done with my friends here in the past days

and yeah showing that stuff like in between you know what I mean

never mind so today is 月曜日 which is Monday so yeah I have actually no

clue where I'm going today I only have like three full days I can use this time

well which is like one day more than last year so it's totally fine for me

mmm and you're going to spend some other days like like next week together with

my friends so yeah I think you're going to see a lot

of stuff here and I probably cut a few parts again for the Vlog because we

just we experienced so many things in the last days I have to cut it because

there's so much stuff going on so yeah I would like to show you my room again

because this is this is not the same room as last year it's actually mirrored

so it pretty much looks like last time so it's not really big you only have a little

hallway right here and my bed which is there and a little TV some stuff and

yeah the the toilet and bathroom so.... I really like those small rooms because

you pretty much have everything you need and that's totally fine for me and

I can open the window which is very good so mmm what time is it oh yeah

何時ですか yeah I actually learned a bit Japanese for the past two and a half

years now together with two friends and I hope I can use it a bit because the

last days were actually pretty funny I mean I don't really speak Japanese yet

but I know the topic when they are talking about stuff so which is really

nice I mean it's so funny to finally understand this so yeah it's five

minutes past 8:00 now so like the last time I am starting in the morning ending

at some point I don't know when ^^ I have my little backpack with me and

yeah I think we should start! I have the TV on again I don't know what

it is probably some kids TV right now but maybe they are going to show some

stuff later on I'm not sure yet yeah but I should leave now okay so let's go

Rwaaaar!

So, it's time to go!

行きましょう!

Close!

Good morning!

Let's go!

I wanted to tell you the stuff which was going on in the past days

well at first after landing my good friends Scalar, his boyfriend POW and

Uta-Inu, they picked me up from the airport so this was it was really nice

because yeah actually they spent all the days with me together which was great

because it's always good to have somebody around you who knows

where to go and how to do things and stuff so I would like to thank you for

that yeah on the first day we actually did something really nice because you

know I love bungee jumping and well in Germany and other countries around

Europe it's not a problem at all but nobody has done it so far in Japan

so we thought okay let's give it a try and do some bungee jumping here and you

know think big we just took the the highest bungee platform here in Japan

which is 100 meter and yeah we drove up there and we all did it together

it was a wonderful experience and yeah you're going to see some stuff of it

right now

"Yeah"

so I really hope you enjoyed that it was a lot of fun I mean we were screaming as

hell and it was just so much fun 楽しい、とても楽しい!

the first day was really great so so as you can see we visited an Onsen (Hot Springs) and

very nice restaurants and yeah we had a lot of fun for the whole day and I'm

really thankful for this experience and I mean we were the first fursuiters

bungee jumping in Japan so it's like a big honor to be part of that

yeah the second day the second day was also very very nice we drove by car to

the north west part and we wanted to do some kart racing

I've never done Kart racing before because I was always afraid of getting

very dirty and stuff, but this this was kind of okay because

it was very dry so there was not really much dirt on the street and the Kart

itself was also very clean so it wasn't a problem at all

and yeah we had a lot of fun and we were driving very fast and well it was my

first time so I didn't really made it to the first place I was actually I think

the third or last place I don't know but and that doesn't matter it was a lot of

fun and we really enjoyed it and yeah, the problem was the material of

my GoPro is not the best because the positioning of the camera was too low

and my face like out of camera all the time

but though we got some nice material and I want to show it you know right now!

Rwar!

so as you can see it was a really really lot of fun and yeah we enjoyed that

yeah so so we also visited a very big shrine an 狼-Shrine which is a wolf shrine

That was really cool because I mean I'm

the wolf so we've been there just in time before they are closing and yeah it

was really really nice I finally been to a wolf shrine

Unfortunately there's no video footage

of that but I wanted to say that though

it's really great so I shouldn't talk that much ^^ I mean you know I did this

little voting in the last video and you said it's okay if I talk a lot

so well I do and I'm really sorry for all the people who are

doing the subtitles because I'm talking that much I'm sorry I'm sorry

Anyway anyway let's walk further and see some more stuff!

Sooo, where to go?

I have no idea I'm lost already

I love it to be lost anyway it's such a sunny day today but it's really cold

I'm actually freezing

so I think I finally found the way again I walked a totally wrong direction again

as always but at those subway stations there are actually some little maps

right at the entrance so I could figure out where to go because I don't want to

use my phone again besides that there's one thing which is really annoying me

right now and that is that my GoPro batteries are kind of suffering something I

don't know what whenever I start the GoPro just for a tiny amount of time like a

few seconds or so the battery is like minus 10% minus 20% minus 10%

and it's gone I hope it's going to work if not I might

record with the phone later on but yeah it should work somehow okay so

I walked like a huge loop but I think in that direction it should be Akihabara

again so yeah I will just go there

Finally found that River again from last year the Kanda River I think

that's the one that means that Akihabara is somewhere over there I'm back on

track but I have no idea it's like I don't know 10 o'clock or maybe 11

already so I'm walking since 2 or 3 hours now I gonna check that soon but

yeah sun is shining it's good so I am happy

yeah let's go further 行きましょう by the way means let's go

okay this is actually Akihabara Station

It's the right one!

made it at least a bit let's see if I can yeah

I don't know find another way to somewhere okay I mean I have no

destination so yeah let's see how I'm going to end

I have no idea why but I'm always lost yeah so I had to get my smartphone

again and check the way yeah I need to well actually I have a destination

right now so um I changed my mind I wanted to go back to Odaiba and see

the rainbow bridge again bit not at night but with daylight so I thought I'm going like the

other way around as the last time and see the Rainbow Bridge first and then

walking through Odaiba like at day light which is a bit more I don't

know I can see more than okay so yeah my phone says one and a half hour for yeah

seven point six kilometres but that should be all right it's not that far

look at that it's huge egg or something I don't know but it looks nice

I'm getting very close the phone says 1.5 km left but that's

Okay, I made it and it's not that late it's half past one!

but I know that this street up there is the street I was driving on with 歌犬

yesterday and it's the one which is on top of the

Rainbow Bridge now that it's actually daylight I can really see how

big this bridge is wow it's amazing you're gonna see that I'm around the

building in a few seconds and yeah and a vending machine...so oh wow

okay okay wait for it wait for it

okay this is huge Wow!

And there are two levels

this is amazing wow I haven't seen it in daylight yeah so let's cross the bridge

I guess

I'm a stupid wolfy >.<

Let's go on the sunny side

Which is the other one

I don't care about the the pain of walking or the pain of this this

backpack or something I don't care as long as I'm here this feels like home

Yeah it does

There we are again! Odaiba beach! Yaaaay!

And it's still in daylight, yep yep yep

I am so happy to be here again this is amazing I know it's probably some kind of weird

if you see this and to see me that I'm happy so happy here to just be at some

some location like this but you need to imagine this is always a dream coming

true when I watched Digimon as a child and I mean even now it's it's it's

very special to me to be at a at a location like this where all those

things happens out of season one and two and yeah actually all the seasons and

it's so special to be here it's so special to to have this opportunity and

to I don't know to be able to do this I'm actually kind of emotional right now

I love this

Sooo they have this little Statue of Liberty here last time I haven't had the

time to really look at it but this time I have so now let's see how it looks

like it's not that small actually

So if I touch this

I kind of touched Weregarurumon and this is a great feeling

Wow

okay okay okay yeah I have to use the time I have to use the time okay okay

okay okay I'm gonna go up there and then to the left because there is some other

building from Digimon I haven't seen last time the day should be like probably

40 hours long so you have enough time to sleep enough

time to eat, enough time to fursuit...eat sleep fursuit repeat!

That's the building over there

I'm here at the Telecom Center which is right there and I just had a look on my

phone to check how far I have I've been walking today

and well I think I broke my record I'm at 31 km yeah this is a lot I'm

glad I made it so far but I'm probably going to take the train back because

I mean if the Sun is setting and I'm kind of dead but yeah I want to get a

bit closer to the Telecom center because it really looks amazing

it's huge and I want to show it on video so yeah

I just met one German guy who he was really nice he took some photos and yeah

we talked a bit and I also seen two Japanese guys who helped me out to

get where I would like to get I mean yeah actually today is a holiday so we cannot

get up there but we can still take some photos

well videos whatever it is

Wow this is big!

I want to stay in the middle

It is very huge

this is how you get a ticket here in Japan best way is a SUICA card

as I've mentioned in the last video and well you just take a look where you want to go

I want to go to Shimbashi

well yeah it takes 380 円

Let's go to Shimbashi!

So this was the guy from London actually but he's German so we

talked a lot at the Train and he was very nice he was really great

If you see this a lot of greetings to London and maybe next year to Japan because you

are moving there so I wish you good luck and all the best

Okay I am in Shimbashi now

And I have to take the Ginza line

To Inaricho

Or maybe Ueno, so yeah

I made it back to Ueno station so time to get out yeah

Back to the hotel I know that my right feetpaw probably getting a blister

again but oh well

Yay to summarize the whole day it was a lot of fun I

I've been walking for the whole day I've met several very interesting and very

nice people and I'm really happy about that

especially the German guy he's he he was so great! Though I'm very much looking

forward to get some food now and to get back to the hotel and rest a bit and stuff

Of course cleaning and brushing my fursuit

Let's get inside and get some rest

okay so let's see the time is half past five

so that means I've started at eight so....nine...eleven...

I can't count! Nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen

seventeen so nine and a half hours whoo that was a nice trip I think we

should check how far it actually was yeah we're gonna see that oh the window is

still open oh well I can't I can't fake this

because I mean I'm here you know so I cannot fake my Google and it says

Can it actually focus? I think so... 32 kilometers five hours and 35 minutes

active time yeah because I made some breaks I guess and 13 kilometers and 43

minutes with the Train back yeah so I think this was a very nice trip so yeah

that's the end of the first part I guess I see you in the second part!

Bye bye! :3

*smooches*

Hehe :3

Rwar!

For more infomation >> 🐺 VLOG #15 - Bungee, Kart and 32 km in Tokyo, Japan 【Part 1】 - Duration: 51:14.

-------------------------------------------

¡No le dejaron propina por haber hablado en español! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:21.

For more infomation >> ¡No le dejaron propina por haber hablado en español! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Unused Railroad Crossing - Duration: 5:10.

ladies and gentlemen were aldo80 to your humble servants the railroad

archaeologist here with you today they were gonna continue our tour along the

tracks of the CSX Homestead subdivision this here is a Southwest - 48th Street

crossing and here we can see a mechanical bone on that side there but

what I wanted to emphasize there was a tract or so here you can see the

emergency contact info and then here we have milepost

62 and a bad grade crossing took in that car passed its shut don't check dog

tracks so here we see my post 62 right

and then this track is starting to take on auto starting to take on a lot of

growth this is facing south towards homestead was built in 1926 by a

seaboard airline

see a tight plate ready

looks like sugarcane off to my left private farm off to my right and you can

see there that the growth is consuming the tracks that's facing south and then

facing north we got the same same deal

funny thing is all when we get to the really case over there I'm gonna show

you that although this line is out of service

the real a case still has power to it as we can see the light bulb on or that

might be a battery I don't know now that I think about it

so yeah look at all this growth right here and then

great yeah aside from the grills shooting not too bad here we can see the

growth

and then this is what I was telling you

so I don't know if that's a battery or if there's current going into the really

case and this is going north on this line see I can find a date here a date

on the real it's really so corroded don't notice anything honey what you do

see a lot of down here as I'm sure my faithful subscribers would know there's

a lot of Voodoo well this is just somebody changed through their clothes

away there where they got raped well you can say you do see a lot of Voodoo which

is up chickens and bags sacrificed to the Saints

so they guru dr. storm track site because they think that the train is

gonna whisk away the bad spirits mumbo jumbo if you ask me so yeah I do like

the senior here though it's very lush very green or agricultural palm trees

coconut trees it's almost like a railroad or railroad in the Caribbean

you can say

all right and this is the crossing again so I appreciate you guys watching this

thank you very much reviewing please subscribe or like take care over and out

For more infomation >> Unused Railroad Crossing - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

¡Arturo Cardona, del fútbol a la actuación! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 7:38.

For more infomation >> ¡Arturo Cardona, del fútbol a la actuación! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 7:38.

-------------------------------------------

¡Te contamos cómo será la nueva serie "El Barón"! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> ¡Te contamos cómo será la nueva serie "El Barón"! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Los Contendientes le desean suerte a Karla Castellanos | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Los Contendientes le desean suerte a Karla Castellanos | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

How To Download PUBG Mobile Game || Full Version in Highly Compressed || For 1 GB Ram Phones - Duration: 3:10.

WELCOME TO NOMAN GUJJAR CHANNEL

PLEASE LIKE MY VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

For more infomation >> How To Download PUBG Mobile Game || Full Version in Highly Compressed || For 1 GB Ram Phones - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Stunt Bike Offroad Racing (by Chop Games) - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 6:01.

Stunt Bike Offroad Racing (by Chop Games) - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Stunt Bike Offroad Racing (by Chop Games) - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

New Whatsapp Status 2019 Hind - Dard bhari sad shayari Status - Duration: 0:57.

New Whatsapp Status 2019 Hind

For more infomation >> New Whatsapp Status 2019 Hind - Dard bhari sad shayari Status - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

VICE CITY ЗА 8 МИНУТ?! ПОДРОБНЫЙ РАЗБОР СПИДРАНА - Duration: 45:26.

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, I can't translate this video for you :(

But I have a solution - watch KZ_FREW's explanation (link is in the description).

It's kind of outdated and lacking some technical bits, but overall it's a very good video. Check it out!

Thanks for clicking on my video, though! I really appreciate it.

Wait, why are you still here?

What? You want to watch my video anyway?

Okay... I guess

What about a challenge then?

I have a secret message which consists of 3 parts. Every part is a sequence of numbers.

Get all 3 parts and leave them in a comments. If everything is right, you'll win...

Nothing. Unfortunately, I can't offer you anything.

I can shout-out you in one of the the next videos, if you want.

Cool, let's start. 1) You found some strange message. At the top it says:

"I like to rotate like a merry-go-round and I also like numbers! Yes! My favourite one is 19. What's yours?"

The second part of the message doesn't make any sense at all. Or does it?

"mpcl aoyll zlclu vul upul"

Okay, you have some time for this one. See you in 10 minutes or so!

Welcome back! Did you get the secret?

Anyway, let's continue. 3) The last number you got is a key.

And the message is: "fqk rvvr sam"

Pretty straightforward task as well, isn't it? Good luck, anyway!

What? What did you say? Where's the part 2)?

Oh, I'm sorry, my bad.

2) I've hid some numbers in the video. Search for the first one somewhere at 1:49

Found it? Only 3 more to go! :p

Alright, I know it might be tough, so here's some tips:

1) Search for numbers only when Rok's run is on the screen. There are NO numbers when Photoshop is on the screen.

2) All numbers are hidden before the end of the run! Don't look for them after 26:28

3) My photoshop clips divide the run in three parts. Each part has one number in it (except for the first one - it has 2)

Okay, now this is doable. Good luck! And don't forget - it's the second part of the message.

Have fun and good bye. See you in the comments!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét