Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 16 2019

On a hot summer day

Cat is chillin by the fan

While everyone else is sweating

Hey! Go back to your house

We're hot

She's not our cat

She followed me home

The stray cat that acted like it was her house

We're hot too

Moves the fan

Oh no you didn't

The fan is mine

Hey! Is the fan yours?

Marking her territory

We're hot too

Look at this cat

Yet she follows the man wherever he goes

So peaceful..

Goes to her room full of kittens?

5 kittens in total

A pregnant cat came in

2~3 days afterwards

She came with a kitten in her mouth

His footage

Bringing the kitten to his house

We sent her off last year, but she came back us pregnant again

Just like last year, she'd meow by the window

He fed and took good care of her

He sent her to an animal shelter, where she was later adopted

The distance between where she was adopted and his house is 2km

It would've taken her many attempts using scent and what not to find this place again

To that extent, she must've had a very fond memory of this place

Her search to find his place again..

Finally found it

Nabi~

Feeds her as always

This is fate

She came to my house twice

He decides to take care of them

uwu

For more infomation >> Cat Returns To Man's House After A Year? | Kritter Klub - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

PT Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #62: Arm Strengthening for Crawling - Duration: 2:28.

Hello! My name is Amy Sturkey. I am a pediatric physical therapist.. I am here

with Myla, my co-instructor. We are going to teach wheelbarrow walking. So Myla

can scoot great in sitting, but she can not crawl yet. So we need to work on arm

strength. She thinks weight-bearing on her arms

and our legs are not as much fun as just scooting around on her bohonkus (bottom). So, let's

just give this a try. So I usually try something higher than the floor, because the

floor is so low. It is uncomfortable on my back. So I do the wheelbarrow walking

here. So I am holding at hips and underneath her chest. As she got stronger, I

could hold further back. Oh, good girl! Uh-huh, uh-huh.Oh, you got it so fast! Uh-huh. I see.

There you go. She says, well...I know...all right, let's see. Let's try something else.

to knock over. Oh! Right there it is. Let's go. Uh-huh. I know. I know. So I can

try to weight shift her a little to get her to reach with one...there you go...and

then reach with the other. There you go. Good girl. Good girl. Good girl. So it looks like right

now she doesn't really have an idea of the weight shift to be able to reach

well, especially not to get someplace...

uh-huh...because when I kind of weight shift her to try to get her to move she

lifts up both arms. But this is where I would work to try to get help her get the idea.

You can't have it now. Anyway, this is a simple idea to start working on the idea

of putting weight on the arms to go someplace.

Take out the leg part of it and just work on the arm part of it.

Myla, we have got to tell them bye-bye. Bye-bye! Bye.

For more infomation >> PT Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #62: Arm Strengthening for Crawling - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Carbon Fiber Wrapping For The Very First Time EVER!!!! - Duration: 14:09.

what's up guys the life of Scott here so I thought it'd be cool to dress up my

chrome with 3d carbon fiber so if the cameras let's see the camera will pick

up we're gonna yeah it's too close so hopefully it's showing it good so we did

a really rough draft putting a piece on so it's a chrome piece I want to do it

more professional I think it's gonna look cool in the car this goes around

the shifter so the shifters in the center here I'll for automatic so I'm

gonna go ahead and now put on a piece that I cut out

we cut a square I try to get it as even as I possibly could but I'm not sure

it's gonna work out hopefully it lines up it looks like we're shit loading up

pretty good so what I'll do is I'll put it on and then I'll cut the center out

so stay tuned

all right so what I ended up doing I cut another piece here so it's much bigger

so now I can wrap it around it a whole lot better

okay so put a bigger piece on now so let's take this plastic off so now that

we got a bigger piece on we're going to now cut not even I mean not right up

against it oh we just totally went up against it it slid out from underneath

me that little bugger alright let's see how this works our looks so let's see

this other piece here now so now what we're gonna do is we're gonna go up in

the corner just cut the corners

okay so we got our piece like this now we're gonna take it and fold it up

underneath and it should be enough up underneath oh that's gonna look real

nice sorry guys it's starting to get dark know what hold that little extra

light all right so we're folding it up

now we're gonna fold up this corner as well did I cut the whole way no i dint

so I want to make sure I cut the whole way up to the corner fold this corner as

well up under in here I'll press down more when I get turning it around yeah

we got to go up in this corner the whole way you want to go the whole way up in

the corner okay fold fold fold fold there we go oh that looks so cool oh

this was such a good idea now that it starting to look good oh no what are we

doing here something doesn't look right why is it bubbling oh I see what it did

it's going in the groove it's still okay but it since this is not a flat piece

some of the sticky went down in but it should be should look fine

fold up fold up okay that corner and fold it up as much as we can each corner

piece okay there we go look at that all right now now we take this piece and I

hope I cut it wide enough it's a little skimpy through here and up here's really

skimpy so

okay now what you're gonna do want to do should have a good scissors but razor

blade will work fine because you want to cut up just like you did in the corner

here put that razor down in the corner I shouldn't be doing this

on light place thing but you should do this on something that you don't care if

it cuts through all right now we're folding now we're taking the top here

and we're folding it down folding it down and you want to press away from you

when you're folding it so it doesn't leave any bubbles folding it down

folding it down again it's better to over cut okay so you see out sticking

out here we have X XS we don't want that you know what actually we do we're going

to keep that we're gonna twist it underneath it doesn't matter see how I

did doesn't matter if it's over because we can tape that down when we're done

here so fold it underneath it fold it underneath it take it and fold it

underneath it the side doesn't seem to be sticking we might not okay it's doing

a lot better up in here still got to get better in these corners we need to do

better but for the most part you know I mean it's not like this is a super

professional job you know there's air bubbles in the grooves that's what I'm

seeing right in through here that ain't a big deal all right so let's

fold everything else down now

okay

good there we go so that's how it looks in person that looks a whole lot better

those air bubbles do kind of set the look off a little bit but we could take

a very this smallest pin we can find and perk that if we need to okay so now on

the side here I actually should have gone big or I should have cut an even

bigger piece out because it's not sticking exactly on some of these sides

now what I'm going to do is I'm going to take tape clear tape and under on the

bottom here tape all these corners down so they don't come up just like this I'm

going to run a different 3m newer 3m tape it came with 3m tape on it but I'm

gonna just put my own 3m tape

okay so because I cut it too short and that thing just keeps dropping because I

cut it too short we now have to tape a little bit on this corner here so we

actually need to put in another piece tape over them that overlaps this just a

little bit and we're going to put this side where you can't see then this is

kind of hard and hold propping it up and doing it at the same time

it's hard to tell I mean from far away silver alright let's finish okay again

like I said I'm actually you know this is just learning to do this I'm not I'm

not good and I've never done carbon fiber in my life I've never installed it

on anything so this was the first time doing anything like this alright I'm not

happy with the corners corners are sticking out so we're going to cut it

cut those corners off

doesn't want to stay it's not 100% perfect but it's pretty good I mean for

someone who's never rapped carbon-fibre on anything I'm pretty happy with my job

so my biggest issue is because of the design of the actual metal because it

wasn't smooth you can see air bubbles call it like writing can you see it

right in there we can take a pin and prick that to release them air and the

pressure so something that's fine like this we're gonna bend this one cuz we

don't need it but I'm wondering if we prick it if it's gonna release more air

I mean if more air is gonna get eventually get inside Pro it should be

fun

well no I think it's good the way it is so it's gonna look better if you if you

got a smooth metal wrapping it's gonna look a lot better but I think it looks

pretty good thank you guys for watching

you

what's up guys just want to point out so I did release the air with a little pin

and it definitely made it better so I'm very happy with that and I'm happy with

how it turned out take care guys

you

For more infomation >> Carbon Fiber Wrapping For The Very First Time EVER!!!! - Duration: 14:09.

-------------------------------------------

Willian, Hazard, Hudson-Odoi - Expected Chelsea starting XI at Malmo - Duration: 2:38.

 Chelsea take on Malmo tonight in what is going to be a crucial Europa League match for Maurizio Sarri

 The Blues suffered a horrendous 6-0 defeat at Manchester City at the weekend and now the Europa League could be a good chance to gain Champions League qualification

 What means for the Italian, with his role under some pressure, is that he could go for a stronger side than you might have expected at this stage of the competition

 Malmo's last competitive match was back in December, while their league season doesn't kick off again until late March, having only played five pre-season matches

   That should give Chelsea a physical advantage and it means the likes of Eden Hazard and Willian could get a start in an attempt to kill off the tie early

 For Callum Hudson-Odoi, that could mean the youngster has to watch from the bench again, which could push him further way from the club

 "Loftus is out with the same problem, his back. Maybe it's not really serious this problem, but at the moment he's out," Sarri said yesterday

 "I hope for the next week and match in the FA Cup. but it was impossible for tomorrow

I wanted Marcos to rest for the match. No physical problem."    Jorginho might get a rest ahead of the FA Cup game with Manchester United, while Mateo Kovacic could fill into that role

    Predicted Chelsea team: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Christensen, Emerson, Kovacic, Kante, Barkley, Willian, Hazard, Higuain

     Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football

london via the free football.london app for iPhone and Android  Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét