Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 21 2019

-You were friends with Donald Trump

before he ran for president.

And then you were one of the people who predicted,

based on knowing him and based on knowing how he operated

that he was going to win the primary.

-Key word is "was" friends.

-Right, you were friends.

Right, yes, I should past-tense that. Yes.

-Very, very past tense.

-But when you were predicting that he was going to do better

than many were, was that something -- did he reach out?

Was he happy to hear that on TV?

-Yeah, right after he had won, I think,

one of the first primaries,

I had been saying I thought he was gonna win,

and he calls me up.

"Hey, Donny, how are you doing?

Thanks for saying I was gonna win.

This is amazing.

Can you believe how incredible it is?"

He goes, "It's incredible." I go, "Yeah."

"They can't find a replacement

on 'The Celebrity Apprentice' for me."

That's what he was focused on.

The fact that -- not that he'd just won a primary.

"It's amazing.

They can't find a replacement on 'The Celebrity Apprentice.'"

I'm like, "Dude, you're running for president.

Time to move on a little bit."

-He's not good at that.

[ Laughter ]

You did at one point live in one of his buildings.

So technically the person who is currently President

used to be your landlord.

How was he as a landlord?

-Great story. Ivanka and Jared were in the building.

And I had been in the building for about five years,

and I was moving out.

And, you know, when you live in a building,

they have a security deposit.

So I get a message from one of the people

that they want to keep $3,000

because there's a crack in the bathtub.

So Donald and I get on the phone together.

I'm like, "Donald, I've never taken a bath in five years.

I'm a shower guy."

He goes, "I don't care. There's a crack."

I'm like, "Dude, this is $3,000.

You're supposedly worth $6 billion."

But here, this is 2010.

The future President is hondelling over 3 grand

and a crack in a bathtub that I never took a bath in.

That is our president.

-At the end, who got the three grand?

-I paid him. I just wasn't -- you know, he just --

-See, that's my president. He gets the money.

[ Laughter ]

We're gonna get the wall because he got that tub money.

-You know what? I remember I even said to him,

"Why don't I send the $3,000 to charity?"

He goes, "Nope."

-Wow, that sounds like my president.

[ Laughter ]

You got to know Michael Cohen.

You got to see their relationship over the years.

What was that relationship like up close?

-You know, I think one of the reasons Trump is so panicked.

I mean, he was his guy.

Other than his kids, he was front and center.

Just to give you the kind of the sensitivity of the relationship.

I remember when Trump first did his birther thing,

and I, like everybody else, was very offended by it.

Start to see a guy we didn't know.

And I remember on television, I said, "This is racist."

And Michael calls me up and says,

"You know, Donald is very hurt.

His feelings are hurt.

Will you get on the phone with him?"

I go, "His feelings are hurt?

He's out calling our president, you know, a non-U.S. citizen."

So I got on the phone. We talked.

But even then his skin was so thin that even when he gets out

and says these ridiculously racist things,

if somebody who knows who he considers a friend

challenges him, his feelings were hurt.

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt.

[ Laughter ]

-There were reports this week that Donald Trump

asked Matt Whitaker to maybe

put somebody else on the Cohen investigation,

someone that was more loyal to the president.

Do you think he is right to be as worried as he seems to be

about the Michael Cohen of this all?

-He should be very worried.

I actually -- He should be really worried.

[ Cheers and applause ]

You know, unfortunately, I think that the --

the Mueller investigation is gonna end up a little gray.

Unless they have him on the phone with Vlad.

"Okay, Vlad, I'll take the Moscow tower,

you get Ukraine and keep the pee-pee tape to yourself."

I mean, unless there's literally that line,

that's gonna be great.

What's gonna take him down is --

and Michael Cohen will be one of the people very important

to this, is I believe the Southern district

and they're going to, what I call R.I.C.O. him, which is the

Racketeering Influence Corrupt Organization Act,

where if you're at the top of an organization

that anybody in it is doing illicit things, you go to jail.

I think they will take him apart.

I think they will take his buildings away.

[ Cheers and applause ] There will be nothing left.

If you really think about it, this guy showed up and has tried

to undo what our great-grandparents died for.

You know, separation of state, freedom of the press.

And they're going to make an example of this guy

the rest of his life, and he should be panicked.

You should be very afraid, President Trump.

-What about -- [ Applause ]

Right now, versus a year ago, two years ago, Michael Cohen,

there is maybe a danger of feeling sympathy towards him.

You know, he has said -- and I believe it to be true --

that the way Donald Trump attacks him,

there are threats on his family.

No one wants that for anyone.

Yet, at the same time, you know,

Michael Cohen chose this path, right?

-Yeah. We've talked a lot.

Michael is a friend of mine.

And we've talked a lot about this.

And his explanation is -- look -- he did wrong --

he's a good man that did wrong things

and he's gonna go to jail for it.

And he should go to jail for it.

But his explanation is the intoxication of Trump

and that you're with him and that he's a celebrity

and the cheering and -- almost like a cult.

You get sucked into it.

It's not an excuse by any standards.

But that's his explanation for it.

Look, his life has been destroyed.

I mean, jail was just part of it.

I mean, it's -- I've watched him

go through this front and center.

And look, it's hard for certain people to have empathy,

but when you know the person and you know they have kids

and you know their wife and you know in their core

they're a decent person.

So, people might disagree with me, but that's the way I feel.

-No, and I should say, you know, I think when you actually see

the reality on the day where you get sentenced

and you do see that a man has a family,

that is very hard to see.

I think that your humanity kicks in at times like that.

But I do think it's important to also remember that, you know,

there were choices made that lead you to that moment.

-And he's gonna answer for that.

-You know, I think we all were sort of talking about it

and you've mentioned it, the birtherism moment.

And that was a real moment for me

and how I assessed Donald Trump.

Looking at it now, though, of course, there were other things.

You know, he was -- he was sued for housing discrimination.

He suggested the death penalty for the Central Park Five.

You know, he's had a very immoral business practice

over the year.

Do you think the New York community was a little easy

on Donald Trump over those days

or just didn't take him seriously enough for a guy

that was doing serious things

that were having real negative impact on people?

-You know, I'm one of those people who went through the arc.

If you asked me what I thought about him 15 years ago,

would I want to be on Fox with him, no.

He was what I call the great quantifiable liar.

You'd say, "How big is the building?"

The building was 40 stories. "74 stories."

And it's funny when you're a real-estate developer.

It's not funny when you're lying

about immigration and other things.

So he was a guy -- you kind of thought

he was a goofy real-estate guy, maybe in on the joke.

The birther thing showed this ugly side,

that either at worst he's a racist

or even worse, a transactional racist.

And so to me, it was ugly, and the reason he stuck with it,

he is a transactional guy.

It worked, if you think about what he ran on.

And what he ran on is -- 20 -- what the wall is all about.

2045, guys with our color skin

are gonna be minorities in this country.

People are terrified about that.

So he ran on "make America great again,"

which is really make America white again.

He ran on, you know, the Muslim ban.

He ran on the Mexicans.

And that's why he stays with it,

because with that crowd, it works.

And it's so sad. And it's so tragic.

That at the end of the day, like or not like a president,

he should just bring us together.

And this guy is the great divider, so it's sad.

For more infomation >> Donny Deutsch Thinks New York Courts Will Take Down Donald Trump - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Blanco Mourns the Loss of His Mother | Cartel Crew - Duration: 3:54.

(Kat) I'm very happy to be able to do this for Mike

because I know what it is to lose someone that you love so much.

Michael really endured a lot because of this cartel life.

It has a lot of crazy memories with his mother.

He loved his mom so much.

To the world, his mom was a monster,

but that's a little boy's mom, that's a little boy's heart,

and nobody deserves to lose their mother.

Hi, Mike.

What's up, Kat?

I'm here. I'm here at your mom's grave.

It's so beautiful.

I'm gonna go ahead and I'm gonna give you

a little time with her, alone, okay?

Thanks, Kat.

All right.

(sniffles) (bleep)!

(exhales)

That piece of (bleep), that mother(bleep) killed my own girl.

Killed a 70-year-old lady, bro.

Mother(bleep) couldn't get at her pride.

(speaking Spanish)

They killed my mom.

(crying)

It's kind of hard to see my mom's tomb

because reality sets in, you know?

(clears throat) (bleep)!

You got your beautiful grandchildren

and you got your beautiful granddaughter here

and I'm gonna make sure

that they don't have grow up how we did and live that life.

(sniffles) They're gonna be good kids.

I just want to make you proud, Mama.

(sniffles)

I love you, cucha.

(bleep)!

I think she's watching this from up there, Mike,

and I think she's really happy.

She knows why you couldn't be here

but she's so happy that you're here in spirit.

Mike, her grave is one of the most beautiful graves

in this whole cemetery, let me tell you.

Kat, for real.

I've never seen a grave so beautiful.

She was queen. In life and death, she's a queen.

She's my queen.

You guys be on your Ps and Qs around there.

Don't be slipping around there.

You know they be spying on the gravesites.

God bless you. Thanks, lil sis, from the bottom of my heart, verdad.

Mucha gracias.

Of course.

Rest in peace, both of them.

Bye, Mike.

♪♪

For more infomation >> Michael Blanco Mourns the Loss of His Mother | Cartel Crew - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mo Amer Stand-Up - Duration: 4:39.

-All right! What's going on, everybody?

Good to see you. [ Cheers and applause ]

I know what you all are thinking --

"DJ Khaled!"

[ Laughter ] No, I'm just kidding.

"Another one!" You guys are very...

accurately racist, actually. [ Laughter ]

My name is Mohammed -- it's not Khaled.

I live in New York now.

I've had like 20 Mohammed Uber drivers

in the last week alone. [ Laughter ]

Every time I get a notification

that a Mohammed is going to pick me up,

I always make a stupid face.

I'm like, "Hey, all right. My man, all right!"

[ Laughter ]

And then, I start imagining that,

when he gets the notification that he's picking up Mohammed,

he's making the same stupid face as I am at the same exact time.

"He's like, all right, Mohammed! Salaam alaikum, brother!

I'm coming to get you!" [ Laughter ]

[ Applause ]

I am a Palestinian-American Muslim,

came here as a refugee.

Yay! Yeah. [ Cheers and applause ]

[ Chuckles ]

It's a tough time to be Mohammed right now.

Uh. [ Laughter ]

I traveled the world without a passport for --

It took me 20 years to get my citizenship.

I would get interrogated everywhere.

Japan, by far, my favorite interrogation --

it was just an hour of them trying to figure out

what I did for a living. [ Light laughter ]

The entire hour consisted of, "So, what is your occupation?"

I was like, "Oh, I'm a comedian."

"Comedian?"

[ Laughter ]

"Yeah, I do stand-up comedy."

"Stand-up comedy?"

[ Laughter ]

"Yeah, man, I do comedy."

"Comedy?"

"Yeah, I'm a stand-up comedian."

"Stand-up comedian?" [ Laughter ]

"Am I being roasted right now? What's happening?"

[ Laughter and applause ]

Finally, his friend walks in.

His friend walks in. He's like, "...comedian."

He goes, "Oh, yeah, comedian.

He's like a Bill Cosby!"

[ Laughter ]

And that's what got me off was Bill Cosby.

[ Laughter ]

I mean, not literally, but figuratively --

that's what... [ Laughter and applause ]

What? What'd I say? What? [ Applause ]

[ Chuckles ]

London was always exciting.

I get there, and they're like,

[British accent] "Oh!

Oh, hello, Mohammed, hello.

We need your thumbprint. Yeah, your thumbprint."

[ Laughter ] Eventually, I get through.

I was performing in London.

This guy in the front row -- I look at him.

I was like, "Excuse me sir.

What part of England are you from?"

He loses his mind.

He was like, "I'm not British -- I'm Australian!

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!" [ Laughter ]

And all these Australians popped up like little minions,

like, "Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi!"

[ Laughter ] I was like, "Oh, hey.

Hold up. Hold up. Hold up, please."

[ Laughter and applause ]

I didn't realize it was so offensive...

to mistake an Australian for being British.

[ Laughter ] I just looked at him.

I was like, "My God, man,

the British flag is inside of your flag!"

[ Laughter ]

"It's in the top-left-hand corner,

FaceTiming your flag."

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Applause continues ]

They asked me to do shows for U.S. troops.

I thought it was a setup immediately.

[ Laughter ] I was -- was like,

"Who is this?!" [ Chuckles ]

They're like, "No, we want you to go to Kuwait and Iraq."

I'm like, "That's where my family fled from!"

[ Laughter ]

"You want me to go back into a war zone voluntarily --

I'll do it." Yeah.

You don't know where you're going.

And we were in Northern Iraq.

We're about to walk off the base --

me and the two other comedians.

And the sergeant looks at us and goes, "Hey, fellas,

uh, make sure to remove your nametags,

cause I don't want you guys getting kidnapped."

I was like, "Kidnapped? We can get kidnapped?"

I started to freak out.

And then I remembered I'm in Kuwait and Iraq

and I look like everybody else there, you know?

[ Laughter ]

If anybody's gonna get kidnapped,

it's probably these two very white comedians

I'm working with. [ Laughter ]

Some terrorists were to hop out of a van like,

"Hey! Hey, it's a kidnapping! Get in the van now!"

I'd be like, "Habibi..."

[ Laughter ]

[ Speaking foreign language ]

[ Laughter and applause ]

[ Laughter ]

"I'm sorry, guys." [ Chuckles ]

[ Laughter and applause ]

[ Cheers and applause ] Thank you very much.

Thank you.

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause continue ]

-Thank you so much for coming. -[ Speaking indistinctly ]

♪♪

-Mo Amer! Mo Amer! [ Cheers and applause continue ]

Check out his comedy special "The Vagabond" on Netflix.

For more infomation >> Mo Amer Stand-Up - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Daveed Diggs Debuts a Snippet from His Unreleased Single "At This Point" - Duration: 5:44.

-Let's talk about "White Noise." -Yeah.

-You're back at the Public Theater.

-I am. -Last time I saw you there,

you were in a little play called "Hamilton."

-Yeah, yeah, yeah. [ Cheers and applause ]

-How does it feel to go back to The Public?

-It's so great. I've been dying to get back there.

Actually, me and Oskar Eustis, the artistic director,

have been looking for a project for a long time.

And, you know, dates don't work.

TV, they keep you busy, it turns out.

You guys are here a lot. But -- -It's a lot of work.

-Yeah, but, you know, I'm sitting in my trailer

working on this show "Snowpiercer"

that will be out on TNT at some point.

-Please come back for that. -Well, you know, yeah.

We'll do the whole thing. But they -- Oskar says --

He texts me, "I got this script. I don't know.

I know we've been looking for a thing.

I think you might like this one.

It's this new Suzan-Lori Parks play."

Suzan-Lori Parks has been my favorite playwright

since I was 18 years old, right?

And he sends me this play.

And I start reading it. I'm in between scenes.

And I'm reading it, and by the end --

By the time I got to the end of the play,

I'm literally in my trailer, like, pacing back and forth.

Just like, "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!"

Like, so excited. Like, I have so much energy.

I've never read anything like it before.

And I called him back and was like, "Oskar, we have to do it.

I don't know how to make it happen,

but we have to do this play."

And everybody moved heaven and Earth,

and, like, now I'm doing this play.

Life is crazy, guys. -That is great.

I mean -- I mean --

I love that, when you love it that much,

when you love the work and you love it that much.

I heard that you just came from rehearsal

in a bowling alley this evening.

-Yeah. True story.

Part of this show takes place in a bowling alley.

And so occasionally, apparently, we get to rehearse

in a totally empty bowling alley,

which is super weird and also super fun, but the --

The thing about bowling is, I'm a terrible bowler.

So, like, they had to get me bowling lessons and stuff.

I haven't bowled since I was a kid.

It's not listed in my special skills.

-But do you know --- Do you know how to turn it?

Do you know how to put some spin to it?

-I am getting there slowly.

-What was your -- What was your bowling like technique before?

-My bowling technique before was just mostly prayer, I think.

-You would throw it and then pray.

-I would just like, "Okay, here we go,"

and we'd see what happens. -Prayer.

-It turns out I didn't understand

the physics of bowling at all. -Yeah.

-And I met with this bowling teacher who sort of, like,

broke it down and explained how bowling works,

and I was like, "Well, that's not what I've been doing."

-"No wonder I was terrible."

[ Laughter ]

That's amazing.

What is the play about? What is "White Noise"?

-It is -- It is about a group of friends

who have been together for a long time,

have known each other for many years,

and have stayed best friends, and who are,

due to circumstances,

forced to really deeply examine

race relations in this country in a very particular way,

in a way that they've never had before.

And it's a multiracial group of friends.

And, so, it's sort of a deep dive on that,

but it is a beautifully written story, really,

about four people who love each other so much.

And it's -- it is --

It is hilarious, and it is heartbreaking.

And it's -- I'm getting emotional

'cause I'm, like, in rehearsal right now,

so I'm processing this so -- -Oh, my God.

We'll make it work for comedy.

We'll make people laugh, as well, yeah.

I can't wait to check it out.

"White Noise." Check it out at The Public.

Every time you're here, we -- I wouldn't say force you,

but we suggest --

Hey, would you ever want to, you know, rap for us?

Because I know you're great. You're a fantastic rapper.

-Oh. -And, really, we love you.

And every time you end up doing something

either with Tariq or with The Roots.

But I was just wondering.

I mean, we have these microphones.

-You just got them lying around here?

-We always have. We always have a mic.

-All right. All right. We've been working on some new music.

Rafael Casal and I have been working on a bunch of new music.

And there is a thing coming out pretty soon.

And there's a new song. I could give you, like, a snippet.

But then you guys will have to have us come back

to do the whole thing.

-We'd love to have you back. We would love -- Yes.

We will take a snippet.

-We'll do, like, a snippet. Like a little --

-That's what I'm trying to see.

That's a professional right there. That's what he does.

Okay. This is a snippet. Do we have a name?

-Yeah, yeah, yeah. This song is called "At This Point."

-"At This Point"? -Yeah, yeah.

-Okay. Good. Give us a -- Do you need a beat?

Roots, can you play?

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

-♪ Hey ♪

♪♪

♪ Them eyes is peeking back out from the mirror ♪

♪ Looking bloodshot, plus they carry baggage ♪

♪ Now they're traveling, they don't stop ♪

♪ Rapped in every venue ♪

♪ From the White House to the dope spot ♪

♪ Old enough to know all that experience don't show ♪

♪ I know a damn thing, got a hot damn ♪

♪ Thinking that she love me ♪

♪ I should probably find a rock ♪

♪ But she don't apply no pressure, she a diamond, too ♪

♪ We been out here shining on these overzealous times ♪

♪ Like they wasn't the most violent ♪

♪ Eyes open, I opine something 'bout how the world is blind ♪

♪ And the words, I will be just fine ♪

♪ But it feels like I'm being watched most of the time ♪

♪ By these kids up on their Twitters who are suddenly my fans ♪

♪ And I do it for myself because I do it for the Gram ♪

♪ Whole fam still push grams, but I don't post those pics ♪

♪ I'd rather keep their hands clean ♪

♪ I don't see them often no more ♪

♪ I got a doctor on tour saying not to talk anymore ♪

♪ Mouthpiece the only piece ♪

♪ That still don't got a lock on the drawer ♪

♪ I use it till only a whisper left, fall to the floor ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Yes! Come on! Who does that?!

Who can do that? Who can do that?

-Thanks, man. -Daveed Diggs, everybody.

For more infomation >> Daveed Diggs Debuts a Snippet from His Unreleased Single "At This Point" - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Drew Tarver and Heléne Yorke Are Thrilled to Get Recognized in Public - Duration: 5:54.

-Welcome to the show, you guys!

-Hello. -Thank you for having us!

-Thank you for having us. -This is very exciting.

This show is so funny. It's already been picked up

for a second season, which is very exciting.

-Yes -You play --

[ Cheers and applause ] -Thank you!

-Thank you. -You are a -- sort of

a struggling actor, struggling dancer in New York.

And your 13-year-old younger brother

becomes sort of an overnight YouTube sensation.

-Yes. -What I -- you know what I love

about this show is he's not a bad kid.

-Yeah. -You aren't bad siblings.

-Right. -Yes.

-It's just a little hard. -Yeah, we're rough.

We're giant losers. -Yes.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-It's a little tough when your younger sibling

just sprints by you and is like, "Goodbye!"

-Yeah. -And even Case, who plays

Chase on the show, was like,

you guys, this is my first audition ever.

And we were like, "Okay, cool!"

[ Laughter ]

Us, too. -I was like, this --

I think this was my last audition.

[ Laughter ] if it didn't happen for me

on this one, I was done. [ Laughter ]

-Yeah, the show biz police were standing outside

the audition door. -Yeah, no,

they were going to cart me away. -"You better book this one,

or you're done. -One more for Tarver.

-You have done this -- Well, this was amazing.

I didn't realize this. It was a little bit

of an overlap with your life, because your younger sister

was on a show called -- Was it "American Juniors"?

-"American Juniors."

So my two younger sisters are way more talented than me.

-Uh-huh. -And I used to --

They were singers and dancers and I would kind of like

sneak my way into their bits as kids.

They would be like, "We're singing at church."

And I was like, "Well, I can be a funny wise man

if you guys need it." [ Laughter ]

And they got on a show called -- or one of them got on a show

called "American Juniors" and they flew

our whole redneck family to L.A.

I grew up in the middle of nowhere in Georgia.

And we would sit on the side stage

and when my sister would sing,

Seacrest would throw to us and be like,

"Tarvers, what did you think?" And we'd be like,

[ Southern accent ] "We loved it!"

[ Laughter ]

We also saw Hilary Duff at the hotel!

[ Laughter ]

[ Normal voice ] We were just -- they took

most of our microphones away

and just gave one to my little brother by the end of it.

-Oh, no. -Yeah.

-You have had -- You've lived in the city.

You've had menial jobs as you wait between acting jobs.

-Yeah, I -- -Did you have some losers

over the years? -Yeah.

I worked the coat check

at the Reebok Sports Club in the summertime.

-Uh-huh. -So it was literally me just,

like, at a little window like, "Anyone?! No?!

And I worked the front desk at Physique 57,

which is an exercise studio.

And I would pick up a bacon, egg, and cheese

out of the food cart at, like, 5:30 in the morning

and would just sit at the desk just housing bacon.

And women would come in for their class like,

"Is that -- Is that bacon?"

And I was like, "Yes, are you here for the 6:00 a.m.?"

[ Laughter ]

It was mean. -You worked in a food truck.

-I worked inside of a food truck.

And it was -- It was an organic food truck.

And we would park outside -- Yes, organic.

[ Cheers and applause ] Yes.

And we would park outside of bars,

and at about 2:00 a.m., bar people would come out.

-Bar people. -Bar people.

-That's how -- yeah. -That's what they call them,

yeah. -Bar people.

-Yeah. -And they're already

interesting, as it is -- Interesting being drunk.

And it's especially interesting

a person who is drunk and also wants to eat organic.

-Yeah. -So they would be like,

[ Slurring ] "Is this beef free range?"

[ Laughter ]

What type of peanut oil did you use?

[ Laughter ]

-You guys -- I met you --

I met you at a wedding this summer, because --

-Yes. -Sarah Schneider,

one of the co-creators of the show.

-Yes. -And she was at "SNL"

with Chris Kelly, the other co-creator,

and she got married this summer, and I met you guys.

And you had finished filming.

-We were at a wedding with Seth Meyers.

-It was a big deal. [ Cheers and applause ]

You had finished the show, and there was a long period of time

from after you finished it to when it aired.

-Yeah. -And so now it must be so nice

that it's out. Are you being recognized?

Have people seen the show now?

-It's starting to happen. -It's starting to happen.

-Which is so cool! [ Laughter ]

We really like it.

We want to encourage people to harass us.

-Great. -Yes.

-Approach us anywhere. -Yeah.

We're not Nicole Kidman. We're not over it yet.

-You're like in the very beginning of it.

-Like, please tell us you like us.

We got recognized at this gay bar in Atlanta called Blake's.

-Uh-huh. -And I was ordering drinks

and some guy goes, "Hey, you're that girl from that new show."

And I was like, "You guys! [ Laughter ]

We're getting recognized!" [ Laughter ]

-Yeah. She turned to us and screamed,

"We're getting recognized!" so loud that the guy

who recognized her went, "Ah!" [ Laughter ]

As if to be like, "Never mind." [ Laughter ]

-You took a risk when you went into acting,

because you kind of had it made because of your family.

-Yes. -There was a family inheritance

situation that you walked away from.

-Yes. In this small town in Georgia --

Glennville, Georgia, my dad owns a candy factory.

-Wow. -Yeah,

so I am the heir to a candy factory.

[ Laughter ]

And my dad's kind of Redneck Willy Wonka.

[ Laughter ] He'll be like,

[ Southern accent ] "We got to get this caramel made."

[ Normal voice ] And I was going to take over this factory.

And I told everybody in the town, I was like,

"I actually think I want to be an actor."

And they were like, "Are you stupid?

[ Laughter ]

You might get to make Froggy Fudgies."

[ Laughter ] One of our most popular ones.

-Yeah. Oh, no, no, no. And you're at the premier.

Is it true your dad was trying to find Lorne Michaels?

-Yes. So Lorne Michaels produces our show.

And he was at the premier, and my dad was like,

[ Normal voice ] "Well, I met Aidy from 'SNL.'

I met Beck. I just got to find Lorne Michaels."

[ Normal voice ] And I was like, "I hope you don't."

[ Laughter ]

-I am just so happy for you guys.

The show is fantastic. -Thank you.

-I can't wait for season two.

Thank you so much for being here, you guys.

For more infomation >> Drew Tarver and Heléne Yorke Are Thrilled to Get Recognized in Public - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Dog Meeting Baby For The First Time - Dog Love Baby - Duration: 3:35.

Thanks For Watching!

Don't forget like share and subscribe

For more infomation >> Dog Meeting Baby For The First Time - Dog Love Baby - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle ends her $500K New York getaway in a PRIVATE JET to return home to the UK - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle ends her $500K New York getaway in a PRIVATE JET to return home to the UK - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Income disparity widened in 2018 Q4 as employment situation worsens - Duration: 1:57.

Data show income polarization among the haves and have-nots have worsened during the three

months leading up to December of last year.

This is mainly due to the worsened employment conditions in Korea.

Kim Ji-yeon help us look beyond the numbers.

Income disparity continues to grow in the nation.

According to data released by Statistics Korea on Thursday,...nominal income among households

in the bottom 20-percent income bracket is found to have sharply decreased by nearly

18-percent compared to the same period the previous year... to record 11-thousand U.S.

dollars during the fourth quarter of last year.

That's far less than the national monthly average of nearly 41-hundred dollars.

Meanwhile, monthly income among households in the top 20-percent income bracket rose

by more than 10-percent on-year to record nearly 83-thousand dollars in the fourth quarter

of last year.

Real income, which takes into account inflation rates, as a whole rose for the fifth consecutive

quarter in Q4 last year... by nearly 2-percent compared to that of Q4 of 2017.

The gap in disposable income also widened during the fourth quarter of last year.

Disposable income among the bottom 20-percent income bracket... dropped by more than eight

percent on-year to around 73-hundred dollars... while that of the top 20-percent income bracket

soared by more than nine-percent on-year to record 40-thousand dollars.

"The worsened job situation last year particuarly among temporary employees... is seen as the

main reason for the widening disparty in income."

The official also attributed the sharp income drop among the bottom 20-percent income bracket

to a base effect during the fourth quarter of 2017...when the government's 3-point-7-billion

dollar supplementary budget on job creation took effect.

Kim Ji-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Income disparity widened in 2018 Q4 as employment situation worsens - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

3 Unexpectedly Perfect Careers For ENFPs - Dreams Around The World - Duration: 7:24.

Hey Dan here and in this video I want to share with you three career options that

many ENFPs assume they would suck at or are turned off by but in reality can be

the cream of the crop for ENFPs and careers where ENFPs can find a ton of

success. if this is your first time on the channel my name is Dan this is

dreams around the world and my mission is to help you become the best version

of yourself. So the first career that many ENFPs are

really turned off by but ENFPs can be really good at is sales and promotion.

Come on we all know this is true you've had the moments where you've been trying

to get your friend to go with you to a party or you've got into a cause I mean

there's not an ENFP in the world who hasn't been vegan or keto or bulletproof

or whatever thing at some point in their life, we tend to be a little crazy that

way and when we are promoting something we really care about

we are extremely good at it. I think we all know that is true right now why most

ENFPs are turned off by sales and promotion is our perception of what

sales needs to be. We think sales is about being really pushy, forceful and we

think that if something is good you don't need to sell it right so therefore

sales is just about selling things people don't need which anyone who knows

about psychology or marketing that we know that's not true that you need to

influence and promote if you want to have people do anything, if you want

people to exercise more and be happier like governments have programs where

they basically promote exercise or promote health and like they need to

market it and promote it because people need that in order to change in anything

and as an ENFP you have the gift of the gab and the ability to influence and to

sell and to promote when and this is very important when you believe in the

cause so when you are aligned with something you really like to do now if

like me you had a sales job in the past I did door-to-door sales and Furley two

weeks telemarketing for my university to get donations I did not enjoy that right

but I did not really care about the cause and so often as an ENFP you'll get

a job as a teenager maybe having to sell something and you don't

like it why because you're selling something that you don't really like and

you don't care about it your boss isn't very good like you're learning sales

from someone two years older who doesn't really know what they're doing and then

you get turned off of it for your whole life like nope don't want to do sales

try that is terrible never again right well that's why you're turned off

because you had a terrible experience with it. Trust me, when you get aligned

with the right organization or product or whatever it is for you you can do

really well in sales and promotions and actually really enjoy it. The second

career path ENFPs can flourish in is entrepreneurship and some of you

ENFPs know this where they're like yeah I want to work for myself I could

never have a boss that's perfect but sometimes we look at certain types

of entrepreneurs like imagine the guy who owns 12 McDonald's or someone who's

built a massive corporation like GE or Microsoft and I would argue that ENFPs

tend not to be Empire builders we're not going to be someone who builds a

traditional like mining company or steel Empire or financial powerhouse, those

aren't the kind of entrepreneurs ENFPs are but with the right sort of business

an ENFP can be an exceptionally good entrepreneur and in most cases not all I

think that is more of a lifestyle business and what I mean by lifestyle

business is a business that will maybe max out it's somewhere between 1 or 9

and 12 employees somewhere in there that's focused on a cause, that's fun

that's not too rigid, versus say a performance business where you're

looking at 20 30 50 people or building more of an empire right 500 a thousand

people I'm sure there are many ENFP business founders who started a company

and loved it during the first year or two and then got investments and then

grew and then had to have an HR department in the legal department it

was like nope I'm done this is not for me so ENFPs great entrepreneurs in

the early stage and in more lifestyle based companies at least that's my

theory. On it the third career that ENFPs can do really well in but maybe

don't think about as much as they should is writing. ENFPs can be awesome

writers if you look up famous ENFPs there are a ton of great novelist

journalist we are good at communication and we can be really

passionate about something and pour that into our writing to share that message

now within the writing field there are many things you can do in fact I think

four years ago I created a course on an introduction to being a freelance writer

and I went through all the different options and there's dozens of ways you

can earn money writing a few that I think are extra appealing for ENFPs

is maybe being a freelance journalist although I say that hesitantly because

journalism is in a very bad state these days and I probably would not want to be

involved with it but like an investigative journalist traditionally

any and if you would love you have adventure you can uncover injustice you

can share a message could be really cool be very careful about where you work

these days second thing is being a copywriter this is what I did when I was

a freelance writer and traveling the world I was doing copywriting which

means doing marketing writing for companies I would often work with

coaches and small businesses and basically help them identify like who

they are what they're passionate about what their message is and then convey

that to their audience and I really loved that because I was connecting with

people and then helping people that I believed in promote themselves so that

worked really well and the third option of course is to write articles to write

books that more of a traditional writer that we think of it's a different

business model than working with clients but it's something that can work really

well and of course you can mix these I have written books I write articles all

the time and I have written for my own copywriting and marketing and I've

written for a dozens of companies as a copywriter so often as a writer you will

mix all these there are some people who are primarily authors or primarily

journalists or that sort of thing but you can definitely mix all these

together that is the beauty of writing once you learn how to write you can of

course write in many many different ways and I'd be crazy to not mention that if

you do want to become a freelance writer I highly suggest signing up for a free

training I have called the life design approach I tell many stories about

building my own writing career about traveling well being a freelance

copywriter and how I just got started including writing books you can sign up

for that at dreams around-the-world slash free training I'll put a link

below in the comments and description as well and yeah you'll enjoy it

tell some pretty hilarious stories and share a lot of insights into how I got

started so in the comments below answer me this the three career options I

covered sales and promotion, entrepreneurship and writing - did your

view of them change after this video? How did you think of them before and how do

you think of them now let me know below in the comments and as always I publish

new videos every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday at 6 a.m. Eastern so hit that

subscribe button, hit the bell and I will catch you in the next video soon. Thanks

for watching!

For more infomation >> 3 Unexpectedly Perfect Careers For ENFPs - Dreams Around The World - Duration: 7:24.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Miniature Pinscher Dog Videos - Funny Dog Video - Duration: 10:25.

thank for watching !

For more infomation >> Funny Miniature Pinscher Dog Videos - Funny Dog Video - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

Để Trả Lời Một Câu Hỏi (Trúc Phương) - Thúy Duy | MV OFFICIAL - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> Để Trả Lời Một Câu Hỏi (Trúc Phương) - Thúy Duy | MV OFFICIAL - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

What to Look for When Buying a New Mattresses (teaser) | Consumer Reports - Duration: 1:05.

[SNAP]

[COYOTE HOWL]

[OWL HOOT]

[CLOCK TICKING]

Oh, hey guys.

I can't get a good night's sleep.

I've been tossing and turning all night long.

Hey Jack!

Chris Regan!

Mattress expert from Consumer Reports!

What are you doing here?

Don't worry, Jack.

It's only a dream.

I've been watching you.

It may be time for a new mattress.

Yeah, you got any tips?

I've got plenty tips.

Let's go take a look.

Yeah.

Chris, how do I know how to pick the right mattress for me?

When you're buying a new mattress,

there are a lot of things you really want to consider.

Don't worry, it's only a dream.

[SNAP]

For more infomation >> What to Look for When Buying a New Mattresses (teaser) | Consumer Reports - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

சாப விமோச்சனம் பெற அப்பக்குடத்தானை தரிசியுங்கள் | Cauvery 736 | Koviladi appakudathan temple - Duration: 2:12.

Koviladi Appakudathan

On the south of Thiruvaiyaru, 23 kilometers away is Thirupper Nagar

Indhiragiri, Palasavana kshetram

Pancharangam

Appala Ranganathar Swami Thirukovil are the names this place goes by.

It is located 2-45 acres in between Cauvery and Kollidam river

This temple has two Prakaram, and overlooking on the west is three Gopuram

In the sanctum, Moolavar Appakkudathaan Perumal appears in a reclining posture

and faces towards west

Markandeya rishi and Thirumagal appear to sit next to the Lord

Mother- Kamalavalli

Theertham- Indira theertham, Cauvery

Architectural structure- Indira

Inside the Prakaram, Vinayakar, Nammalvar, Ramanujar,

Aazhvar, Karudan, Lakshmi Narayanan, Venugopalan take up abode

King Upaniswarar, to free from his deadly sin,

offered Appam to the Lord,

and since then was named as Appakkudathaan

Even now, one can spot the Lord carrying appam in the right hand

Every day in the night, Appam is being offered to the Lord

It holds the eighth place in the Chola country

It is here Nammalvar, Mangala Sasanam got blessings and got liberated

Every day, Pooja is being done for six times

The Brahma Mokha taskes place with Vaikundai and Ekadasi in 10 days,

and Panguni in 12 days

For more infomation >> சாப விமோச்சனம் பெற அப்பக்குடத்தானை தரிசியுங்கள் | Cauvery 736 | Koviladi appakudathan temple - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Yamaha Aerox / NVX 155 VVA ABS New Color In Thailan | 2019 Yamaha NVX 155 New Version - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> 2019 Yamaha Aerox / NVX 155 VVA ABS New Color In Thailan | 2019 Yamaha NVX 155 New Version - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

ROMA 2-1 BOLOGNA | MOTM interview feat. Angelo Mangiante & Sky Sport | HAT-TRICK | FULL HD - Duration: 2:35.

(So just remember what we talked about, okay...)

So, here we are with today's man of the match.

Before we talk about the game itself, how are you feeling right now?!

Well, of course it's always a special feeling: to have 30,000 here for Roma against Bologna,

- taking nothing away from Bologna, of course.

It feels great and the fans have been brilliant.

There was a lot of tension out there today though...

Yeah, we didn't kill the game off until the final minutes.

We were looking at each other and we knew we had to dig a bit deeper

so we gave it 110% until the end.

Sometimes games go like this though, don't they?

When you have to give everything; blood, sweat, tears.

What was the hardest part about it?

Well, look, I know we say this all the time but I have to say it was the parking.

It was always going to be tricky, but we worked on it all week in training.

Mario set off first, and he kept the spot open for me.

At one point he had to scrap for it with this guy from Flaminio

but we stuck together, stuck to the gameplan and got there in the end.

We finally managed to park and after that it was all a bit easier for us.

It looked like you picked up a knock in there too. That could have been nasty.

How do you feel now?

Look, we're all prepared to go the extra yard when needed.

So, yeah, it's a bit sore right now.

I felt that one, it was a proper chant

but that's a sacrifice I'm more than happy to make for the team.

Will you be fit in time for the next game?

I think so, yes. It's nothing serious.

Just a sore shoulder.

Anything for the team, you know that.

And finally, one last question...

After those three "Daje!" you shouted today,

will you be taking the match-seat home with you?

Look, it's always great to be able to take this home after getting three 'Daje' shouts out there.

The team needed them and that's the main thing.

I'd like to dedicate this to everyone who cheers along with me,

roaring the side on.

We have to go now...

Thanks.

Wow, what grit and determination!

That's the stuff real stars are made of.

Back to the studio!

For more infomation >> ROMA 2-1 BOLOGNA | MOTM interview feat. Angelo Mangiante & Sky Sport | HAT-TRICK | FULL HD - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

How to use HARO (Help a Reporter Out) to get publicity - Duration: 7:34.

If you're a business owner, you have probably tried using HARO before, or Help A Reporter

Out, to earn some media coverage… but you and thousands and thousands of others are

doing the same thing.

So in this video, I'm going to show you how you can actually respond to a HARO and land

coverage by standing out.

But first, before I get to that, please make sure you subscribe to this video.

I post videos just like this one every single Thursday.

Okay, let's get to HARO.

First, I'm going to tell you what HARO is if you're not familiar with it and then I'm

going to tell you five ways you can stand out when you answer a query to actually earn

coverage.

First, let's break down what HARO is.

It stands for Help A Reporter Out, and it basically is journalists coming to you in

your inbox three times a day.

I will link to HARO so you can sign up if you're not already signed up as a source for

journalists.

Because they have their stories, they know what they need to report on.

They just need an expert like you to fill in the gaps and complete their story.

But lots of people like you are responding because lots of people want to earn media

coverage.

It is so much more valuable than advertising.

I did a video a couple of weeks ago that I will link to in the description that will

show you why you should be earning coverage instead of advertising.

Okay.

Before I go on, I want to know if you've used HARO before and how it has worked for you

because I hear the good, the bad, and the ugly about HARO so quickly stop.

Pause.

Let me know how it's worked for you in the comments.

Now I'm going to tell you how it can work for you if you haven't had the best experiences

before.

Step one is be quick.

I can tell you as a former TV reporter, you have got to be on it.

We would come in for work at 9:00 AM and we would have to turn a story by the 5:00 PM

newscast.

So these journalists are working on tight deadlines.

When you see a HARO, you need to respond quickly because

A.) the person has a tight deadline and B.) because you're competing with thousands

of others across the worldwide web who wants to earn coverage just like that.

So the quicker that you can respond, the better your chances are of getting coverage.

Number two, the subject line.

Don't try to be cute.

Don't try to be fancy.

You should literally copy and paste the title of the HARO query in your subject line when

you respond.

Because lots of journalists, they'll post multiple heroes at a time.

So if you're just saying "in response to your HARO", they don't know what you're

talking about.

They may be working on one story right now and then they'll get to another one later,

so you want to make sure they know exactly what you are writing about in the subject

line.

So I literally just copy and paste what they titled their HARO as my subject line to them.

Number three, give them exactly what they want.

Now this is where people really mess this up.

They tried to get so overly promotional.

It is not the journalist's job to promote you and your brand and your business.

The journalist already has his or her story.

They know what they're writing about or podcasting about or shooting a video about.

Instead they just need an expert quote.

They need your expertise to finish the story, so just give them that.

As a journalist, I've also used HARO and I am shocked at the responses that I have gotten.

People will respond and they will not answer the question at all.

They'll just promote themselves, so you need to answer the question literally line by line.

I suggest just copying and pasting the question in your response and answering it word for

word in response to their question.

This is not a time for you to promote yourself.

By default, you'll get the promotion if they use your content.

Number four, end with your credentials.

This is where the promotion comes in handy.

1.

They need to know why you're an expert, Why should they use your quote over somebody else's?

So how do you know what the hell you're talking about?

That's why you need to end with your credentials to this gives them someone to site.

Remember I told you by default you're going to get the promotion.

If they use my quote, they're going to say TV host, Christina Nicholson, blah blah, blah.

I'm getting that publicity right there.

That's how I'm getting the promotion and my credentials.

I'm going to leave a link back to my website.

That's how I'm going to get that link back.

Sometimes they ask for a headshot.

So I'll leave a link to a headshot and it's important to have a linked shot by the way,

because when you are responding to these HAROs, you can not attach anything.

So, I have a page on my website that has all of my head shots, my bio, everything people

need.

So it's all right there in one spot.

Makes it super easy.

So you want to make sure that you end with your credentials so they know why they should

use you, you know what you're talking about.

And 2.

So they can actually put that in their article… and that's how you're going to get that promotion.

And finally, number five, start a relationship.

Many times these journalists will not reach back out to you, so you're not going to get

their real email address, but you can start a relationship two different ways.

1.)

When they do reach back out to you, they're going to be doing it from their personal email

address.

So now you have a point of contact.

Keep their email address and reach back out to them and say, "Hey, let me know when

you're doing any more stories on this topic.

I'm more than happy to help and if I can't help you, I probably know somebody who can."

That's one way.

The 2.)

way is to set up a Google alert for your name or your business name, so when your HARO is

used, you get that alert that the coverage has happened and then you go back to that

coverage (and there's so many things you should do with that coverage.

That's another video that I will link to how to profit from the publicity), but what you

should do is use that article that you are mentioned in to find the author of that article.

You can usually get a link to them on Twitter.

Sometimes you can find their email address and you should send them a little note saying,

"Hey, thank you so much for using my quote.

I'm more than happy to help you in the future.

Please let me know if you're ever doing any stories on similar topics or if you need help

finding a source for something else."

And that's how you start a relationship and just start getting more and more coverage.

Using HARO is just one way to earn publicity.

You also need to be proactive.

You can't be reactive about everything.

HARO is great because it's the low hanging fruit.

It just comes to you in your inbox three times a day.

But you also need to be pitching things, pitching yourself, and getting out there in front of

the outlet where you want to be, where your audience is, and where you can earn profit

from the publicity after you pitch.

And luckily for you, I have just the thing for you to do that.

It is my three three day media class, Pitch, Publicity, and Profit.

I will link to that in the description of this video and you can also visit MediaMavenAndMore.com

and get instant access.

It is just a three day video class, just three days, and you will learn everything you need

to know to pitch the media, to get publicity and turn it into profit.

While you're here, please like this video, give it a thumbs up and subscribe to this

channel where I posted videos every Thursday.

For more infomation >> How to use HARO (Help a Reporter Out) to get publicity - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

More U.S. remains from N. Korea to be identified in coming weeks - Duration: 0:35.

Last summer, Pyeongyang repatriated the remains of dozens of American soldiers killed in the

Korean War.

Now, after testing, more of them are about to be identified.

Director John Byrd of the Defense Department laboratory responsible for the work told the

Associated Press,... that at least a couple of bodies are likely to be identified in the

coming weeks.

His team is finalizing reports ahead of notifying their relatives.

Last July, the North returned the bodies of 55 U.S. troops,... fulfiling part of a promise

leader Kim Jong-un made to President Trump in Singapore.

Three of them have been identified so far.

For more infomation >> More U.S. remains from N. Korea to be identified in coming weeks - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Trump says "meaningful" steps need to be taken to lift sanctions, amid hinting more summits.. - Duration: 1:47.

U.S. President Donald Trump plans to hold more meetings with his North Korean counterpart...

even after their Hanoi summit set for next week.

But when it comes to lifting sanctions... he is demanding Pyeongyang take "meaningful"

steps.

Lee Ji-won has our top story.

U.S. President Donald Trump has again stressed that he and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un

have a "very good relationship," but that sanctions will be in place until more is done.

"The sanctions are on in full.

As you know, I haven't taken sanctions off.

I'd love to be able to, but in order to do that, we have to do something that's meaningful

on the other side."

This comes as President Trump fielded questions from reporters at the White House prior to

his bilateral talks with Austria's Chancellor on Wednesday.

And as if to further lure North Korea into taking that "meaningful" step, President Trump

also reiterated the potential he sees in North Korea's economy.

While stressing that he'll be meeting with Kim Jong-un for two days this time, President

Trump hinted on the likelihood of having more summits with Kim.

"But we've made a lot of progress.

We've made a tremendous amount.

That doesn't mean this is going to be the last meeting, because I don't believe it will.

But we have subjects to discuss which will be very fruitful, I believe."

This comes in line with President Trump saying that he is in no rush over North Korea's denuclearization

on Tuesday.

He said he doesn't have any pressing time schedule and that as long as there is no nuclear

testing, he is in no hurry.

These remarks add to speculation that Trump is trying to lower expectations about the

upcoming summit,... with no complete denuclearization deal reached this time as well.

Some observers suggest the meeting could first settle on a nuclear freeze for now.

Lee Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Trump says "meaningful" steps need to be taken to lift sanctions, amid hinting more summits.. - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Trump, Abe discuss upcoming N. Korea-U.S. summit over phone - Duration: 0:27.

Trump talked with his Japanese counterpart about the upcoming summit.

According to Kyodo News Agency,... during Wednesday's phoner they reaffirmed their commitment

towards achieving North Korea's complete denuclearization.

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe also asked the U.S. leader to raise the issue of Japanese abductees

at the upcoming summit.

The PM said Trump agreed to do so.

According to Tokyo's Foreign Ministry,... the duo agreed to have another phone conversation

after the summit.

For more infomation >> Trump, Abe discuss upcoming N. Korea-U.S. summit over phone - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Vrushaba Rasi 2019 Astrology April Month Prediction's | వృషభరాశి 2019 ఎప్రిల్ నెల రాశిఫలాలు - Duration: 3:01.

2019 April Mesha rasi palithalu

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét