Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 16 2019

about a month ago I built this coffee table with a crayon inlay it was sort of

an experiment to see if it would even work and surprisingly it worked pretty

well that said it left me with a lot of people asking how durable it was and well

it's about exactly as durable as a crayon so I wanted to test out making an

improved more durable version and that's what we're gonna do today

so the first thing that I did was make a small version to test the technique that

I planned on using just to make sure that it would work before I spent

several days doing the real thing

and I thought the test piece came out pretty good so I decided to get started

on the real thing

I started by prepping and gluing two boards together so that I could make my

top which is gonna be about 18 inches wide and 60 inches long and after that

set up overnight I was ready to start routing my groove and melting my crayons

so the big difference between this table and the last table is that this one's

going to have a top coat of epoxy about a quarter of an inch thick and this was

actually my first time using epoxy on a project so I'm definitely no expert but

I'll throw a link to what I used in the description so that you can learn more

about it if you're interested

after the top was dry and I had knocked the epoxy back to a flush with the wood

I used my table saw to cut the whole thing down to its finish size and the

reason that I did this after I poured the crayon in the epoxy was so that I

didn't have to worry about it all spilling out since the river's go to the

edge of the table basically it made the whole process a lot more simple and

speaking of simple let's take a minute to think this week's sponsor simply safe

simply safe offers incredibly effective reliable and customizable home security

systems that are monitored by professionals 24/7 who'll call in an

emergency and send police help if needed it was really easy and intuitive to set

up and use I think a screwdriver was about as complex as it got for me and

most of the components just used double-sided tape now obviously

everybody's house is different but I think it took me like two hours to set

up and that included filming it anyhow you can tell that simply safe has taken

the time to make their system nice things like how small and discreet their

sensors are or little things like reminding you if you've left the door

window open on top of that they offer really fair and honest prices with no

contracts or hidden fees and everything is equipped for worst-case scenarios

so for example if you were to lose power or Wi-Fi or if your system is attacked

it's still gonna work personally speaking I've had my system for about

six months now and it's been great so far one of the unexpected benefits has

been the nightly routine that it provides for my five-year-old long story

short all of a sudden he became aware of our mortality and went through a phase

of being worried about locked doors and closed windows before going to bed so

every night we take a look at the blue glowing light and that gives us the

confidence to sleep tight right so if you've been thinking about a home

security system or even if you have one that you think could be better

check out simply safe put a system together and see if it might be a better

option for you just head over to simply safecom slash four-eyes or better yet

click the link in the description thanks simply safe okay let's set the top aside

for a bit and start working on the base of the table here we're going to be

using eight quarter walnut boards that will get milled down to about an inch

and a half thick

so at this point I have pieces that are perfectly square if you look at them

this way next it was just a matter of cutting all

of my pieces to varying lengths so that I could start assembling everything and

actually let's cut away to an animation so that we can see how everything is

gonna come together so what I'm cutting the length is four

pieces that are 15 and a quarter inches long four pieces that are 15 and a half

inches long and four pieces that are fifty seven and a half inches long the

shortest pieces are going to become the legs the other short pieces will be the

stretches and aprons that run across the piece and the long pieces will be the

stretches and aprons that run along the piece and then of course the top will go

well on top

you

after everything was cut to size I started assembling so here I'm marking

out screw locations and my plan was the countersink two screws through each face

where there was a connection and then to backfill those with more crayon wax and

epoxy but we'll get back to that in a minute because first I have to finish

cutting everything into the base that we're gonna need to cut in here I'm

making a chamfer to create a separation line between the base and the top which

was quick and easy to just route in and then here I'm using these figure 8 clips

which is what we're gonna use to attach the base to the top okay

let's get back to plugging the screw holes with some crayon wax

so my first idea was to just jam some wax into the holes and melt it and it

was working but it was also kind of lumpy looking so I kept melting it

further and then it seemed like it just dripped right into the screw hole so I

guess I could have just put more until it stopped sinking in but I decided to

try something else my next attempt was to melt some in this little silicon I

don't know cupcake mold thing I guess and then pour it in and this worked

better and I think with a little patience would be the right way to go

but I started to kind of sour on the idea for some reason I guess I just

figured that the top was enough color already

so I abandoned this idea all together and cut some plugs instead

you

after having tried this technique two different ways I can't fully commit to

saying that one way is better than the other but personally speaking if it's a

piece that I'm going to keep I'll go with the all crayon approach I think

it's noticeably more vibrant and I like the waxy Sheen plus I know that I'm not

gonna be using this technique in an area of my house where it's gonna get beat up

and if an accident did happen I could fix it pretty quick with a heat gun and

a crayon but if I were building this for somebody else

I'd probably err on the side of suggesting the epoxy overlay approach

here there's nothing to worry about we could have Michael Flatley Riverdance

on this River table and there's not going to be any hard feelings so yeah

that's it no real conclusion or I guess no sway from me you take your pick and

whichever side of the line you decide to color on well I guess the inside is

really all just a matter of perspective anyway special thanks to Rachel Manske

fill plant Yanis cassis Koston Meccano or ma canoe

Frank Pinto Haley Moran and the rest of my patreon members for making these

videos possible you all are my single biggest source of income at this point

and I try to say thank you in the form of t-shirts and other goodies but I know

that it can never be enough so I'll just say it again thank you seriously

for everything and if you want to find out more about how you can support the

show to check out the patreon link in the description and see if it's right

for you and as always no pressure alright see in the next one

For more infomation >> Epoxy OVER Crayon River Table...I FIXED IT!!! - Duration: 11:10.

-------------------------------------------

Top Comment - Những Bình Luận Bá Đạo Cười Rụng Răng Phần 22 - Duration: 11:38.

For more infomation >> Top Comment - Những Bình Luận Bá Đạo Cười Rụng Răng Phần 22 - Duration: 11:38.

-------------------------------------------

2JZ SWAP 1000HP RX8 PROJESİNE BAŞLADIK | VLOG - Duration: 19:56.

For more infomation >> 2JZ SWAP 1000HP RX8 PROJESİNE BAŞLADIK | VLOG - Duration: 19:56.

-------------------------------------------

Toy Blasters Box of Toys Nerf Blasters Toy Weapons - Duration: 4:42.

Toy Blasters Box of Toys Nerf Blasters Toy Weapons

For more infomation >> Toy Blasters Box of Toys Nerf Blasters Toy Weapons - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

17 Glitter Lip Trend - Lipstick Tutorial, Lips Art To Try- Beautiful Lipstick Compilation - Duration: 11:26.

17 Glitter Lip Trend - Lipstick Tutorial, Lips Art To Try - Beautiful Lipstick Compilation

Thank you for watching!

Hope you enjoy this video!

For more infomation >> 17 Glitter Lip Trend - Lipstick Tutorial, Lips Art To Try- Beautiful Lipstick Compilation - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

[THE MEN DREAMS] CÓ NHỮNG GIẤC MƠ || THE MEN || DREAM 22 - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> [THE MEN DREAMS] CÓ NHỮNG GIẤC MƠ || THE MEN || DREAM 22 - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Blackened Alligator Recipe - How To Cook Alligator - Cajun Seasoning - Duration: 5:37.

what is up everybody this is lyle with no hippie BBQ and I'm coming at you with

something a little on the exotic side today I had a subscriber of mine a while

back asked me if I would do some alligator didn't ask me how to cook it so

what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna be doing is a blackened alligator recipe and part of the

reason I'm going with the blackened alligator as opposed to a fried

alligator is I have this new seasoning from sweet Smokey Joe seasoning it's

Cajun black I've tried this on shrimp this is all that so we're gonna hook

this alligator up with it now I've eaten alligator before but I have never cooked

it so this is going to be my first time I did get a little inspiration online as

to how I'm gonna do this anyway here's the brand that I got I got this just at

a local butcher butcher shop this is one pound and it costs about $16 so a little

on the expensive side let's open up this pack and see what it looks like okay so

it looks like this might already be I was expecting it to be one big chunk

that looks like it's already kind of cut down into pieces so I'm not gonna have

to do that I could put my knife away what I'm gonna do is I'm going to rinse

this off kind of Pat it dry and then we'll be back we got that alligator

rinsed off drained off and patted dry a little bit and that's not a lot of

alligator for sixteen dollars let me tell you anyway let's go ahead and get

our blackened seasoning in here

and I want to make sure it's thoroughly coated and one thing I did notice when I

cook with this the last time is this really not too salty so you can't afford

to go kind of heavy on this I'm going to leave a link to where you can buy this

stuff in the description below they have a lot of good stuff that I've

used in a few different recipes and then I have my skillet over here getting

heated up I'm using avocado oil but any high temperature oil would work I would

shy away from something like olive oil or something like that you could go with

canola oil vegetable oil or a clarified butter all right I think that's good to

go my pan is starting to smoke which is what we want and I just have a real thin

layer down here okay let's throw in a test piece make sure we're hot enough

and we're gonna cook this for about two to three minutes or until it starts

releasing from the skillet

okay let's go ahead and test them all right so they're releasing from the

skillet that took about three minutes we'll flip

and I'm gonna go about two minutes on this side or until it lifts up so that's

another two and a half minutes let's set them aside just let them sit on a paper

towel to drain off now let the skillet come up the temperature a little bit

more I'll start my second batch then we'll plate up see we think about these

so that is a wrap this is going to be the first time I've ever had alligator

non fried as a matter of fact I've only had it fried so me and Teddy Pendergrass

are gonna go ahead and get into this I made a little sauce to go along with it

just grab a little piece you need to get in there too busy oh good

hmmm that is surprisingly tender mm-hmm there's some good stuff now here's I'm I

tell you if you live in Colorado or someplace like me where this isn't

something that you could just go to the grocery store and buy this is good but

it's not sixteen dollars good per pound so I will leave you with that anyway it

is tasty though I will mmm-hmm be more than happy to knock out

a few one of these anyway me and Teddy Pendergrass does that what

I called you earlier mm-hmm where did that call you like hid Roosevelt anyway

I'd like to thank you guys stop by no hippie BBQ I appreciate check out the

Alligator Recipe by the bbq pit boys

For more infomation >> Blackened Alligator Recipe - How To Cook Alligator - Cajun Seasoning - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

50 Coffee Table with Storage IKEA - Duration: 3:58.

50 coffee table with storage ikea

The spotlight in the living room belongs to the coffee table.

As you walk in, your eyes are directly attracted to your coffee table.

Since it becomes the center of the room, why don't you choose a coffee table that's

creative and unique, and deserve the attention?

Find the one that has a specific character to give the room a strong appearance.

Here, we have 50 creative ideas that will make your coffee table stands out in the room!

For more infomation >> 50 Coffee Table with Storage IKEA - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

SKAM FRANCE EP.5 S3 : Samedi 14h34 - Grillé - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> SKAM FRANCE EP.5 S3 : Samedi 14h34 - Grillé - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Chocolate Cake You Can't Miss | The Best Cake Art Decorating Compilation - Duration: 10:17.

How To Make Juice Fruit Decorating | Summer Juice Fruit Recipe | Easy Dessert Ideas

Thank you for watching! Hope you enjoy & like it!

For more infomation >> How To Make Chocolate Cake You Can't Miss | The Best Cake Art Decorating Compilation - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

Case Catch Up: Fighting For Her Innocence | Season 1 | PROVEN INNOCENT - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Case Catch Up: Fighting For Her Innocence | Season 1 | PROVEN INNOCENT - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

"Sara Ali Khan" Looks Stunning In Her Desi Avtaar | Simmba | Ranveer Singh - Duration: 3:29.

"Sara Ali Khan" Looks Stunning In Her Desi Avtaar | Simmba | Ranveer Singh

For more infomation >> "Sara Ali Khan" Looks Stunning In Her Desi Avtaar | Simmba | Ranveer Singh - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

🌿Bebe Té de ANÍS Todos los Días, es Mejor que Cualquier Píldora. Beneficios Del Anís Que Debes Conoc - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> 🌿Bebe Té de ANÍS Todos los Días, es Mejor que Cualquier Píldora. Beneficios Del Anís Que Debes Conoc - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Cao Thủ Mua Mít Thái Không Cần Rim hay Thử Mủ. Mua Mít Thái giá cao - Duration: 11:30.

For more infomation >> Cao Thủ Mua Mít Thái Không Cần Rim hay Thử Mủ. Mua Mít Thái giá cao - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

[하얀고양이 프로젝트] 비터 스위트 콘체르토- 이로멜로/유튜브 자막기능을 켜주세요 - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> [하얀고양이 프로젝트] 비터 스위트 콘체르토- 이로멜로/유튜브 자막기능을 켜주세요 - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Phúc XO - Người Đeo Nhiều Vàng Nhất Việt Nam. Tiểu Sử Vị Đại Gia Đất Sài Gòn Đeo 13 Kg Vàng - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> Phúc XO - Người Đeo Nhiều Vàng Nhất Việt Nam. Tiểu Sử Vị Đại Gia Đất Sài Gòn Đeo 13 Kg Vàng - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Beba CHÁ DE ANIS Todos os Dias, é Melhor do que Muitos Remédios. 10 Benefícios que Você Deve Saber - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> Beba CHÁ DE ANIS Todos os Dias, é Melhor do que Muitos Remédios. 10 Benefícios que Você Deve Saber - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Summer Popsicle Cake Pops | Yummy Chocolate Cake Recipes For Party - Duration: 10:07.

How to Make Summer Popsicle Cake Pops | Yummy Chocolate Cake Recipes For Party

Thank you for watching! Hope you enjoy & like it!

For more infomation >> How to Make Summer Popsicle Cake Pops | Yummy Chocolate Cake Recipes For Party - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

"Prateik Babbar" Share A Topless Photo With Wife "Sanya Sagar" | Four More Shots Please - Duration: 1:15.

"Prateik Babbar" Share A Topless Photo With Wife "Sanya Sagar" | Four More Shots Please

For more infomation >> "Prateik Babbar" Share A Topless Photo With Wife "Sanya Sagar" | Four More Shots Please - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

How Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United's run-ins compare in top-four race - Duration: 1:19.

 With Manchester City, Liverpool and Tottenham out in front, it looks to be a shootout between three teams for the final Champions League spot this season

 United currently hold fourth place, with a one-point advantage over Arsenal in fifth and Chelsea in sixth

 The Red Devils' unbeaten run under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has seen them take the top four chase by the scruff of the neck and with a likely departure from the Champions League, they look like they're in prime position, with the London sides likely to have to juggle Europa League commitments

 There will surely be plenty of twists and turns over the coming weeks and no doubt the teams will switch places multiple times between now and May

   Here's who all three sides will be facing over the coming months: Arsenal fixtures  24/02 - Southampton (h)  27/02 - Bournemouth (h)  02/03 - Spurs (a)  10/03 - Manchester United (h)  16/03 - Wolves (a)  01/04 - Newcastle United (h)  06/04 - Everton (a)  13/04 - Watford (a)  20/04 - Crystal Palace (h)  27/04 - Leicester City (a)  04/05 - Brighton & Hove Albion (h)  12/05 - Burnley (a)   Chelsea fixtures  27/02 - Spurs (h)  03/03 - Fulham (a)  10/03 - Wolves (h)  17/03 - Everton (a)  31/03 - Cardiff City (a)  06/04 - West Ham (h)  13/04 - Liverpool (a)  20/04 - Burnley (h)  27/04 - Manchester United (a)  04/05 - Watford (h)  12/05 - Leicester City (a)  TBC - Brighton & Hove Albion (h)   Manchester United fixtures  24/02 - Liverpool (h)  27/02 - Crystal Palace (a)  02/03 - Southampton (h)  10/03 - Arsenal (a)  16/03 - Man City (h)  30/03 - Watford (h)  06/04 - Wolves (a)  13/04 - West Ham (h)  20/04 - Everton (a)  27/04 - Chelsea (h)  04/05 - Huddersfield Town (a)  12/05 - Cardiff City (h)    Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football

london via the free football.london app for iPhone and Android .     Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét