Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 21 2019

-Well, you guys, today most of the country

got hit with a big winter storm.

And even Washington, D.C., got a few inches of snow.

Yeah. This morning, Trump got excited

'cause when he looked outside, he thought he woke up in Russia.

[ Laughter and applause ]

"It came true! I'm a real boy."

[ Laughter ]

That's right, even Washington got snow.

I guess the blizzard formed when God said,

"You want to see a national emergency?

I'll show you a national emergency, all right?

Boom! There you go."

[ Applause ]

But early reports said Washington

got between 2 and 4 inches.

Yep, it's the same report

Stormy Daniels got before meeting Trump.

-Hey-o! Hey! Hey, what?!

-Wait a second. -What?!

-What?! -What?!

[ Laughter ]

Come on. -Speaking of the President,

I heard that he's already trying to come up with nicknames

for his 2020 opponents.

Like Bernie is Crazy Bernie. Joe Biden is Sleepy Joe.

[ Laughter ]

Trump was like, "I'm so good at making up nicknames.

That's why I call myself

Good Nickname Maker-Upper Donald."

[ Laughter and applause ]

That's right. Trump's trying to think of nicknames

for all the 2020 Democrats.

I guess that's why Trump's last Google search

was for the Wu Tang Name Generator.

[ Laughter and applause ]

Oh, and I read that Trump is already hiring extra staffers

for his 2020 campaign,

which is sort of like finding out

you're being picked to put together the next Fyre Festival.

[ Laughter and applause ]

-Oy! Boink!

-Listen to this -- in a speech today,

Vladimir Putin said Russia would use its new hypersonic missiles

that can fly nine times the speed of sound.

Yeah, of course, if he targets New York,

they'll still have to circle over LaGuardia for a few hours

before they can strike. We all know.

[ Laughter and applause ]

Check this out -- at an event last night,

former President Obama said, "If men are confident

about who they are,

they don't need eight women around them twerking."

[ Laughter ]

Then Joe Biden was like,

"All right, ladies, I think you should go home."

[ Laughter and applause ]

Hey, guys, the Oscars are on Sunday.

[ Cheers and applause ]

And I saw that "Roma" could become

the first foreign-language film to win Best Picture.

Unless you count Bradley Cooper talking in "A Star is Born"

as a foreign language.

[ Laughter and applause ]

[ Grumbles incoherently ]

[ Laughter ]

I think you're beautiful. [ Laughter ]

Get this -- I read that each gold-plated Oscar statue

is only worth $400.

That's pretty crazy. If someone offers you

an Oscar or an Apple Watch,

you actually have to stop and think about it.

You're like, "Ah, ah."

Oh, this isn't good. Guys, today,

Southwest had to cancel hundreds of flights

due to mechanical problems.

Yeah, the CEO of Southwest was like,

"I'm sorry, but two wings seemed pretty freaking redundant."

[ Laughter and applause ]

This is crazy. The other day, strong tail winds

caused a commercial flight from L.A. to London

to go faster than the speed of sound.

Yeah. The pilot was like,

"On your left is the Hollywood sign,

and on your right is...Buckingham Palace?"

[ Laughter and applause ]

Check this out. I read about a vegan woman

who recently got married and banned all meat-eaters

from her wedding.

Then her friends and family were like,

"Oh, no, we're not allowed at your vegan wedding?

Oh. Bummer." [ Laughter, cheers, applause ]

"Wow! So sorry to hear that.

Yeah, hopefully we can get together soon, yeah."

[ Laughter ]

"That sounds like fun. Yeah, sorry."

[ Laughter ]

And finally, listen to this. After a guy in Dallas

finished last place in his fantasy football league --

Did you hear about this?

He had to go to a dog park covered in peanut butter.

[ Audience groans ]

His friends laughed, then got concerned

when he went back again the next day.

"Wait, wait. What's going on?"

[ Laughter and applause ]

For more infomation >> Trump Nicknames Democratic 2020 Presidential Candidates - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hoda Kotb Celebrates a Year with Savannah Guthrie as First Female Co-Hosts of TODAY - Duration: 5:38.

-By the way. -Yeah?

-Jimmy Fallon. -Yeah.

-Not one year here, not two years, not three years.

-Stop. -Not four years.

Jimmy Fallon has been at this desk, you guys, for five years!

-Five years. [ Cheers and applause ]

You're the best. Come on.

-No, but honestly, did it feel like a blink?

Did it feel like --

-It felt fast, but, I mean -- -Man.

-It's five years, but I'm not here to talk about me.

Please, I want to talk about you.

Thank you so much for coming on

because this must be a long day for you.

I mean, I woke up with you this morning.

And you woke up before that. [ Laughter ]

So I mean -- No, no, no, I mean on television.

[ Laughter ] Hey!

Oh, my goodness. Oh, no, no, no, no. No, no, no.

-I know I watched you -- -Your crowd is wild.

-This is a different crowd. -I like this crowd.

-Exactly, yeah, they're great. [ Laughter ]

But you -- you and Savannah, I just read that you guys

just celebrated your one-year anniversary

co-anchoring together.

And is this true?

The first female co-anchors in the history of the "Today" show?

-We are the first, yeah, female co-anchors.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-That's awesome. I love that.

-I wish Savannah could have been here.

She's actually -- She actually got really sick.

Or one of her kids got sick and she got -- she's literally --

I was texting her. -No, I'm afraid.

I was like, "Are you sure

you're not gonna be able to make it in?"

She said, "I am, like, laid out."

-No, everyone's getting the flu. -Everybody's got it.

-And I'm afraid to get it.

And I don't -- no, I'm Purell-ing.

I'm doing it right now. I'm just freaking out right now.

Wow. I mean -- -Give me some too.

-I mean, seriously, this is what you got to do.

I am not getting this flu. There's no way, man.

I'm not doing it. Everyone's getting it.

-They're, like, dropping like flies.

-Everyone's getting it, yeah. -But I got to tell you,

we talked about a year with Savannah.

I felt just like you did. It's like literally --

It actually rolled up, and they said,

"You know, today's the year anniversary."

I was like, "Of what?"

They said, "You guys have been sitting next to each other

for an entire year."

And it just reminded me, like, when you --

you know when you were a kid and you loved doing something,

and all of a sudden the hours passed, and you're like,

"Wait, it's already dinnertime?" -Yeah.

-It kind of feels like that with this job.

Like, the year just flew.

-And you guys -- I mean, you've known each other.

But I mean, you have to really work with each other

every single day.

And just to watch you guys do it --

I know it looks easy on TV, but it's such a hard job.

You guys are both amazing at this job. You're pros.

-My admiration for her, like, deepens every day.

There are certain people who, like, the more you know them,

the more you like them.

Some people you meet and you love them on the first day.

And then as the days go on, it's like, you know,

it doesn't, it wears.

with Savannah, it's the opposite of that.

-It's growing.

-She is -- She's an amazing person.

Like, I watched her interview Andrew McCabe

and then interview Andy Cohen, like, right after.

-Of course.

-And just watching that is pretty amazing. Yeah.

-He's on cloud nine. He just had the baby.

-Stop it. -How cute is that?

-That hair -- All of it.

-No. The baby's got lots of good hair. Yeah.

-I have never seen Andy Cohen look like that.

-Right? -Those eyes.

-He's so happy.

-He has the face that you have now.

-And the face that you have, as well.

How old is the baby? -Oh, stop it.

-Look at the little baby. This is --

[ Audience aws ]

-How old is Haley Joy? -Come on.

Haley, actually, you guys, just turned two.

This is when she was first learning to walk.

-Yeah, so cute. -Can you believe?

-Two? -Yeah.

I got to tell you, Jimmy, the thing people say

that I believe is the most true is,

you blink and it goes like that.

Like, you have to, like, hang in the moment.

So I've been trying to do that more.

-But she's inspired you to write another --

-Come on. -A children's book.

-Come on. -You know I love the other one.

You know I love you.

And it's a "New York Times" bestseller.

"I Loved You Since Forever."

Which, come on, just that word makes you cry.

To say that to your baby, "I've loved you since forever."

-"I've loved you since forever." -I love that.

But it's a new book. -Yeah.

-"You Are My Happy."

-Yeah, this one's called "You Are My Happy."

[ Audience aws ] -Are you kidding me?

How cute is this? Look at this. Look, get ready.

Oh, no! [ Audience aws ]

This is your happy right there.

How did you come up with this one?

-You know what?

I just wanted something to read to her to put her to bed.

And you know how sometimes you kind of go through the day,

and you're thinking about all the things that made you happy?

-Yeah.

-And I have to tell you, Jimmy, even now as I sit here

and watch you fold that picture up,

I just can't believe I get to do it.

-Yeah. I love that. -I get to.

-I want to bring up quickly, but I would love to spend more time.

Kathie Lee Gifford has announced she's retiring.

-Yeah. -Man, I was bummed.

-We were bummed, man. -I can just imagine you.

-I mean, I think it's funny.

I met Kathie Lee and I got to sit next to a television legend,

and that doesn't happen in a lifetime.

-A legend. -A legend.

-She is a TV legend. -She really is.

-I love her so much.

-And we'd been together for 11 years.

-Is that right? -11 years, yeah.

-You changed the game, dude. You changed --

[ Cheers and applause ] Every time. "No, no."

But you changed.

No, you changed everything.

You changed the whole game and how it can be done.

And people are just -- they're --

Everyone's imitating you guys. You changed it.

-The show was a blast.

And I just said to Kat the other day, I said,

"You know what's funny?"

I said I feel like every good thing in my life

happened after she and I met.

I got to go speak at some event where I happened --

because I worked with Kathy, asked me to speak --

and I happened to have met my boyfriend there,

who I'm with today. -That's right.

-Because I met my boyfriend, we adopted Haley.

Like, I was just saying, it's bizarre to think that one --

-The domino effect. -Yeah. One thing happens.

And I said to Kath, like, "I feel like --

I feel like that happened with me."

Like, I got to live all these cool dreams, you know,

after meeting her.

It's pretty cool.

-Well, the best part is that you're not going anywhere.

And we have you to watch every single day.

We love you so much.

-Jimmy, I love you. -Come on.

Hoda Kotb, everybody. -You got the best audience.

-They are great, right? -Oh, the best.

-Hoda Kotb. Check her weekday mornings on the "Today" show.

For more infomation >> Hoda Kotb Celebrates a Year with Savannah Guthrie as First Female Co-Hosts of TODAY - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Was sind deine Ziele mit Google Ads? - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Was sind deine Ziele mit Google Ads? - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ /S10e 快速動手玩|最喜歡的三大優點|發表會沒說到的AI智慧應用 - Duration: 10:06.

For more infomation >> Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ /S10e 快速動手玩|最喜歡的三大優點|發表會沒說到的AI智慧應用 - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

PERATURAN BARU YOUTUBE 2019 10.000 Subscriber DAN 4000 JAM TAYANG - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> PERATURAN BARU YOUTUBE 2019 10.000 Subscriber DAN 4000 JAM TAYANG - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft 抵禦⭐殭屍末日⭐【秦朝古墓】殭屍王 !! 超歡樂的🔥殭屍大逃殺🔥 !! 全字幕 - Duration: 14:28.

For more infomation >> Minecraft 抵禦⭐殭屍末日⭐【秦朝古墓】殭屍王 !! 超歡樂的🔥殭屍大逃殺🔥 !! 全字幕 - Duration: 14:28.

-------------------------------------------

Nudelauflauf | Spinat-Ricotta Cannelloni | REWE Deine Küche - Duration: 6:49.

For more infomation >> Nudelauflauf | Spinat-Ricotta Cannelloni | REWE Deine Küche - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Crispy & Sticky!! Pork And Grated Yam Rice Bowl [8000kcal] [CC Available] - Duration: 5:23.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka (Eng by ~AphexxLegend~)

So today tadaa I've made some crispy torotoro (yam) its made with crispy pork and tororo

I made a bit too much of the tororo grated yam and its covered the pork I made the pork to a crispy perfection

lets see how its made

These are the ingredients pork starch vegetable oil sugar salt mirin sake grated ginger

grated garlic rice mizuna herb yam and yolks

Add starch to pork

Add 3 milimeters of vegetable oil to a pan and once it comes to heat fry the pork

Once it takes on color drain it of oil

In another frying pan add sugar soy sauce mirin sake and grated ginger

once it heats up add the pork we made previously

I can eat bucket loads of this stuff

plate out the rice and our herb

pork

delish

tororo yam

its hiding all the pork

yolk

it broke

Are the yolks are on tadaa its all done

It looks delicious I have a japanese style soup with leek and minced beef

itadakimasu

The pork looks amazing lets eat it with the yam

bust up some yolks

its def gonna be yummy

the surface of the pork is so crispy its so very fatty and delish

its topped with all this tororo making it so yummy

this mustard green is so yummy and crunchy

there are so many different types of mouthfeels in this dish the gooey tororo and crisp pork and crunchy mustard green

The pork is so sweet and salty

The leek is so tender and sweet

I really love that fatty pork

lets take a moment to add some wasabi and soy sauce

this stuff goes awesome with tororo

I love mixing light and fresh flavors with heavy rich foods

(RAW EGGS ARE SAFE IN JAPAN salmonella = no smelly = no safe = yes tasty =yes)

Since I covered it in so much starch it stays crispy for so long

last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita the crispy gooey bowl was so yummy

its a perfect balance of fresh and rich flavors

whenever you add deep fried things it really makes things better deep fried stuff is the G.O.A.T.

It was all so yummy want you all please give it a try And as always thank you for watching if there's anything you want

Me to do or eat comment section if you like this video plz hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

lets all eat yummy stuff tomorrow

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Crispy & Sticky!! Pork And Grated Yam Rice Bowl [8000kcal] [CC Available] - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

How To Hide Subscribe Youtube For Pc & Mobile? - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> How To Hide Subscribe Youtube For Pc & Mobile? - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

"Gathbandhan" Serial Full Episode 21st Feb 2019 | On Location Shoot - Duration: 3:03.

"Gathbandhan" Serial Full Episode 21st Feb 2019 | On Location Shoot

For more infomation >> "Gathbandhan" Serial Full Episode 21st Feb 2019 | On Location Shoot - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

நான் கன்னி பெண் என்று என் கணவனுக்கு தெரியும் | நீங்க எதுக்குடா என்ன இப்படி பண்றீங்க | கதறும் மனைவி - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> நான் கன்னி பெண் என்று என் கணவனுக்கு தெரியும் | நீங்க எதுக்குடா என்ன இப்படி பண்றீங்க | கதறும் மனைவி - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Best Soft Rock Love Songs | Greatest Soft Rock Love Songs 70s 80s 90s Playlist - Duration: 1:48:51.

Thank for watching! Have A Nice Day Please like and SUBCRIBER

For more infomation >> Best Soft Rock Love Songs | Greatest Soft Rock Love Songs 70s 80s 90s Playlist - Duration: 1:48:51.

-------------------------------------------

Romantic Love Songs Ever | Greatest Love Songs Of All Time | Love Songs Instrumental - Duration: 3:01:36.

Thank you very much for listening Like vs Subscribe And Share

For more infomation >> Romantic Love Songs Ever | Greatest Love Songs Of All Time | Love Songs Instrumental - Duration: 3:01:36.

-------------------------------------------

Hoe to Easily Steam Sweet Potatoes | Shakarkandi Recipe for Vrat - Duration: 1:40.

hello everybody welcome to desilicious kitchen there are many methods

of cooking sweet potatoes we have already shown you one in our Channel

today let us see how to steam sweet potatoes so let us begin by cutting off

the ends because it is a long one we have to cut it in two to peel off the

skin and chop them into small pieces you can chop them in any way you want

make sure they are uniformly cut so that they cook properly and now let us wash

them well and we have heated water In a vessel, put a perforated plate

inside it and now let us place the vessel with the sweet potatoes inside

there is no water added to the sweet potatoes directly now cover and cook

this vessel for 15 minutes on a high flame after 15 minutes on high flame we

have switched off the flame and the sweet potatoes have cooked they are very

softly done now you can use this sweet potato in any of the recipes or you can

even have them as is there are many vrath recipes for sweet

potato we are also going to show you sweet potato kebab tomorrow stay tuned

in see you soon with another video

For more infomation >> Hoe to Easily Steam Sweet Potatoes | Shakarkandi Recipe for Vrat - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 임지훈(Im Jie Hoon) - 누나야 - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 임지훈(Im Jie Hoon) - 누나야 - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Devil Fruit | Hounted House Monster Trucks | Vehicles Videos | Kids Cartoons - Duration: 3:23.

Devil Fruit Hounted House Monster Trucks

For more infomation >> Devil Fruit | Hounted House Monster Trucks | Vehicles Videos | Kids Cartoons - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Gieo Hạt Từ Bi - Hoàng Tuấn Minh ( MV Official ) Nhạc Phật Giáo Hay Nhất 2019 - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> Gieo Hạt Từ Bi - Hoàng Tuấn Minh ( MV Official ) Nhạc Phật Giáo Hay Nhất 2019 - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Kinderlieder und lernen Farben lernen Farben Baby spielen Spielzeug Babyhai Kinderreime#1 - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Kinderlieder und lernen Farben lernen Farben Baby spielen Spielzeug Babyhai Kinderreime#1 - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden - Duration: 3:30.

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden

Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden

For more infomation >> Dragon fruits roots as fertilizer | Dragon fruit rootstock | ছাদকৃষি | YT |#momtazgarden - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Develop Applications in Oracle NoSQL Cloud Simulator - Duration: 1:44.

Oracle provides a locally deployable version of Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud, called the

Oracle NoSQL Cloud Simulator.

It's a part of Oracle NoSQL Cloud SDK.

Oracle NoSQL Cloud SDK contains the Oracle NoSQL Cloud Simulator, a few basic examples,

and some scripts to get started.

Use the simulator to create, debug, and test your application locally without having to

connect to the Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud.

To work with the simulator, download a driver such as the Oracle NoSQL Cloud Java driver.

The java driver lets your application communicate with the simulator.

Once your application is ready, run it against the actual Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud with

just a few minor changes.

Download Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud Java SDK and the Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud Java

Driver from Oracle Technology Network.

Then extract the files.

All of the simulator related .jar files are in the cloudsim/lib directory.

Open a terminal, and change the directory to oracle-nosql-cloud-sdk

Execute the runCloudSim script to start the cloud simulator.

Now that the CloudSim instance is up and running, let's run an example.

First review the BasicTableExample.java example file.

It connects to a running proxy or Autonomous NoSQL Database Cloud Service and creates a

table called Users.

Put rows into the table and get the rows back from the table.

Query the table.

Run the ./buildExamples script to build the examples.

Finally, run the BasicTableExample.java file.

And that's how to run applications in Oracle NoSQL Cloud Simulator.

Learn more at cloud.oracle.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét