Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 21 2019

William Barr has been confirmed as our new attorney general, Barr had previously served

as the AG under George Bush senior, and people need to understand just how bad this guy could

be.

You know the history, we've done stories on his history.

This is a, this is a guy that they barely touched on this.

He was involved in the Iran Contra issue.

He, when I say involved, he was the one that protected everybody who is, you know, they

had all of this information on so many people.

People were being prosecuted.

He worked through the pardons for those people.

He was also involved in, and I just saw this today, he was also involved in the, the Iran

hostage issue where if you recall, Jimmy Carter was running against Reagan and then there

was a secret deal, the, what they call the October Surprise, where they had worked out

a deal with the Iranians don't release the hostages until after the election.

So Jimmy Carter would lose and Ronald Reagan would win.

What's your take on this man?

I think what's gotten lost in the shuffle of William Barr, cause everybody, you know,

all the stories have said, well is he gonna is he going to fire Mueller?

Well, what's going to happen with the Mueller investigation?

Well, let, let's put that aside because this guy, six people he pardoned from Iran Contra,

five of whom had already been convicted.

Yeah.

For their involvement.

The other was a, a good buddy of his, he personally lobbied to get this guy pardoned by HW Bush.

Then he leaves there, goes and works at a telecom company where he successfully litigates

for deregulation of the telecom industry, which Bill Clinton proudly delivered because

this was '94 he did this.

'95 we get the telecommunications deregulation.

So this guy has been in the pocket of, you know, political criminals because they were

convicted.

He's been in the pocket of big business, including his time.

When you say, he's in the pocket.

He's worked as a lawyer.

I mean, you know, he's been there, paid, he's been paid to be their mouth piece.

Right, he's the, he's the guy that goes out there and helped kind of put us on the path

we're on, at least in terms of the telecom deregulation, which is huge.

That's an issue and a problem we still deal with today.

Okay.

Let me tell you what he's not going to do.

This is not an attorney general who's going to go after white collar criminals on Wall

Street because he's represented them.

He's been, he actually made a living representing those folks.

He's not going to go after environmental criminals because he's made a living representing the

folks who caused all the, the disaster.

He's not going to go, he's not going to make it easy for whistleblowers.

That's, those are things you need to know.

This is what we got.

This is the character that we got.

I think it's important to understand a little bit, a little bit about his history.

He's the guy that handled the, the Jeffrey Epstein representation.

You know, Jeffrey Epstein of course was the billionaire that had the human trafficking

of young women going back and forth to his paradise island jetting minors.

You know, children back and forth, 14, 15 year old.

Yeah, he was, he was with Kirkland and Ellis when, when that firm was handling these cases,

you know, these were the big ones.

He was with, he's major, major player with the Pharma industry where when Pharma gets

in trouble for doing something wrong, this is the guy they would call.

So all you gotta do is play this out.

This, this is not going to be the person that comes to the, to the rescue for consumers.

He's represented the biggest oil companies in the country.

So he's not going to be there as an attorney general looking out for consumers.

This is an attorney general that you can absolutely positively count on the fact there will be

no white collar prosecutions by this man if it involves a corporation from the oil industry,

from the Pharma Industry, from environmental type issues.

And so it's kind of a train wreck.

I mean, isn't it?

Well it really is because Barr, as you pointed out through his time with Kirkland and Ellis,

through his time with you know, GTE and then later Verizon.

He, he's worked for these people.

He's been their attorney, he's been there, you know, board member or you know, VP, whatever

it was.

And so here's the thing people have to understand.

Yes, the attorney general of the United States does not go out there and write policy.

They do not write legislation, but they set policy and here's how they do it.

We've seen it the last two years.

We have seen white collar prosecutions fall off the map.

No, virtually no white collar prosecutions under Trump.

This, white collar industry criminals, the best thing that ever happened to them was

Donald Trump.

Right.

And so this makes it worse.

It does.

Because they see this, the appointment of William Barr, they know his history far better

than we do.

And they say, this is, this is a blank check, this is a free pass.

This is our time to go and do these things that we may not normally do because we're

not going to be penalized.

Because they've seen the same data that you and I have sat here and talked about in the

past.

Prosecutions for white collar criminals on Wall Street have fallen by 85% over the last

two years.

Environmental enforcement has fallen 94% and that includes, you know, 90 something percent

reduction in fines.

And now he's calling the shots.

What is it about our Congress and our Senate where they're not able to cross examine a

guy like Barr?

With all that you've got to work with, they focus on one thing.

Are you going to fire Mueller?

Of course he's not going to fire Mueller.

There's no reason to fire to fire Mueller.

Mueller's at the end of this, of this process, it's doubtful that they're ever, he's ever

going to land where you know everybody, Democrats wanted him to land with yeah, I've tied up

this connection between Trump and Russian collusion.

I don't think he's going to land there.

There's no reason to fire Mueller.

For more infomation >> Senate Confirms New Attorney General With Shady Corporate History - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

Update - Duration: 8:21.

I'm sorry for not showing any signs of life since the last video.

I'm going to explain what I've been working on during this time.

The main thing I've been doing is a third making of video, this time centered around my favourite characters

in the five From Software games I've featured in this channel, from Demon's Souls to Dark Souls III.

I enjoyed doing the making of videos, back in 2017, since I like talking about

the process that goes on behind the scenes, and people seemed to find them interesting to watch.

I had more plans to do one for my favourite characters, and another one for my favourite boss fights,

but since I had done two in a row already, I chose to work on other projects instead.

Around early June 2018 I revisited the idea and I began writing a new script

after thinking about which characters I wanted to talk about.

It was a very simple script, much in the vein of the other two videos.

Once I had the first version complete I converted it to audio and began organising and reviewing

the footage I have of all the movie projects, which by this point is quite massive in terms of the amount of hours I have recorded.

I also wanted to show alternate shots that didn't make it into the final videos.

Then I started incorporating more outside elements like the lists I often make with things I have to record,

and storyboards or drawings related to the videos.

The project started getting bigger and bigger.

Soon I found I was at a place where I felt I wanted to talk more about what these characters mean to me,

instead of just a detached approach to showing how I make certain shots.

I wanted to share my opinion on the cast, the themes and the storytelling in each game,

including their respective DLCs, as well as the way I decided to structure the videos

or how I use music, and the state of mind I was during each project.

When I realised that I didn't have enough footage to properly illustrate all the words, I began recording new stuff.

The project turned into a much more personal one, which, in a way, mirrored other changes

that had been going on in my life at the time, and my growing desire to communicate personal things in a more open way.

Even though I like to think that the way I edit and make videos, and the images I create do reflect a bit of my personality

and who I am, in ways that words can't, the truth is that I rarely, if ever, talk directly about myself,

either in the videos themselves or when I used to participate more in the comments.

I started this video right after uploading the last one, and despite some periods where

making videos took a background focus for me, it has never left my mind for more than a week or two.

Regardless of that, unfortunately the process of making this video has been very, very slow and laborious.

I ended up in a cycle of putting images to the initial script, then changing or adding

new text because I realised I wanted to say something else, then recording new footage

when what I had wasn't appropiate, coming up with new stuff to record and going back to the script to make it fit, and so on.

The progress I make at any given time is rather small, and it is subject to change

if a couple of weeks later I feel I want to express something differently.

In terms of the size of the project file, and the amount of footage I'm managing, this is easily the largest one I've ever done,

and the one with the most substantial variety of shots, taken from a miriad of sources.

I also want to show some of the new shots I've finished,

in which I've began featuring video composition more heavily than before.

As I understand more and more how the new things I've learnt work, it helps me think in different ways than in the past,

regarding how I frame the shots, and the possibilities I have with them afterwards.

Before, whenever I wanted to incorporate several elements in the same image,

I had to think in rectangles or squares, and with the tools I had, mainly the feathered crop effect,

I was confined to work with these simple shapes, and nothing else.

This works well enough in places like the Abyss or the Untended Graves, which facilitate the isolation

of individual characters in a significant way, but it doesn't work in the same manner in other levels.

Now I can create very complex masks, as elaborate as I want to, and they can also be animated frame to frame.

I can isolate a single character even if the background isn't completely dark, and I can feature a large amount of layers,

with each one having one or more masks with unique animation assigned to them.

I've began using rotoscoping, motion tracking, and a bit of colour grading as well.

All of this makes it possible to realise ideas I couldn't pull off before, like showing

the Sun in the sky in Sif's death shot, for example, by tracking the movement of one of the trees

in the shot and applying it to a mask in a still frame of the sky.

I'm also experimenting more with the possible options in each Cheat Engine table.

For example, the vacuum script in Dark Souls III to show enemies walking back to their default positions.

I began recording these new shots in July with the characters from Bloodborne I wanted to feature,

once I realised that I didn't have enough footage to accurately match the script.

Using the face sliders datamined by ZullieTheWitch, and creating my own characters from scratch,

I ended up with a significant amount of new characters I could use, up to a total of ten for each PS4 user account.

As I created more and more I thought I could make a video showing certain parts of the story before the main character hunter arrives,

using the cut dialogues found within the game's files, and the compositing tools I had begun to use.

I got sidetracked quite heavily by this idea.

Creating the characters and getting them to the levels I wanted them to be, took a couple of months, on and off.

I did the same with Dark Souls once I found out that the debug menu within the game allows to create exact replicas of every NPC,

and with Dark Souls III using Zullie's sliders again.

I've also recorded a few new clips for Demon's Souls once I got it running at a higher resolution

with the RPCS3 emulator, since I lost the original PS3 videos.

I kept coming up with more and more shots I wanted to create, and this slowed the progress I was making with the video.

I also took the need to create new characters as an opportunity to revisit these stories as the videogames they are,

for the first time in many years, and I ended up having a deeper appreciation of the characters,

the game design, and the differences and evolution in each one.

I have finished editing all the characters I picked from Dark Souls and its first sequel,

and I'm currently rewriting the script for the third game, Demon's Souls and Bloodborne.

It seems unrealistic, but I'm going to try to finish it before Sekiro comes out next month.

It reminds me a lot of the time when I finished the last chapter of the Dark Souls movie just as the follow up was released, back in 2014.

The last two years were some kind of gap for FromSoftware in terms of releases, since the Dark Souls series has ended for the time being,

and the next projects they are doing would be new stories with new settings, including Déraciné and Sekiro.

So I felt it was an appropiate time to reflect on the games I've covered since I started six years ago.

I hope you will find this project interesting, after all this time.

The end result is going to be a very weird video, a mixture of making of footage, unused shots,

plus commentary on the characters and certain aspects of the games, personal stuff, and new content.

I look forward to finally uploading it and finding out what you think about it.

For more infomation >> Update - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Des policiers casseurs ? - Désintox - ARTE - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Des policiers casseurs ? - Désintox - ARTE - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Inside Meghan Markle's Star-Studded Baby Shower | TODAY - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Inside Meghan Markle's Star-Studded Baby Shower | TODAY - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

If taxes were a real person - Duration: 2:01.

hello sir, welcome to the bank how may I help you today?

I would like to cash this check please?

oh sure no problem

Payday today hu?

yeah I know paydays are the best

Okay, Here you go

Thank you

Anything else that I can help you with today?

Uh, nope that would be it for today

Ok, thank you for coming to the bank

Ok, thank you! bye

you again!?

Oh you forgot about me hu?

Give me that

This is for me! Federal tax, State tax, Social Security tax, Medicare tax, Other taxes, and this one just cause

this, this is for you

but what this isn't fair

ohh I'm sorry, you don't like this, you think its not fair?

Well this is the United States of America

Say one more time that this isn't fair

I'll see you next week

For more infomation >> If taxes were a real person - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Cuál prefieres: Nylon Vs Violín [cuerdas de ukelele] - Duration: 3:58.

Hello friends, welcome to Rock and Play

in the previous video we put violin strings on this ukulele

and we fine-tune it

like a violin we fine-tune it

also like a ukulele

and we did two sound tests one with each tuning

what I did not do was compare it to the tuning and strings of a normal ukulele

Today we are going to do that

today we are going to start a new saga of videos

that are going to be called "which one you choose"

what we are going to do is to compare

sounds of different instruments or the same instrument

with different characteristics

if you want to receive a notification of those videos you have to

be subscribed

you do not just have to be subscribed but you have to have

activated the bell in parentheses because if not always it always warns you

so that today's battle make sense and there is no favorite

we had to take 2 ukuleles from the same brand

the same model

the same size

and the only difference is that the red will have nylon cords

and the shading has the violin strings of the previous video

we have them tuned the same

so remember to put in the comments which one you liked the most

remember to tell me which one you liked the most

I'm going to get wet and I'll put my champion in the comments and I'll argue

as always the thumb up because it's a way of thanking me

I do the videos because they all assume a little effort

and what does not have to be any effort is ....

"be happy ... because it is the only thing that we are going to take in this life"

until the next video

For more infomation >> Cuál prefieres: Nylon Vs Violín [cuerdas de ukelele] - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

What is the best job for a Buddhist? - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> What is the best job for a Buddhist? - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Bangladesch: Nach tödlichem Brand gehen die Rettungsarbeiten weiter - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Bangladesch: Nach tödlichem Brand gehen die Rettungsarbeiten weiter - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Prince Harry and William To Split Royal Household To Ease Tensions Between Meghan and Kate - Duration: 11:18.

Prince Harry and William To Split Royal Household To Ease Tensions Between Meghan and Kate

Wills and Harry are due to form separate courts

Before the birth of the Sussex

His first child towards April

Reports

The Sunday Times

Royal courtiers reportedly hoped

The formal split between the two cup

Could ease tensions between the two couples

The princes are said to have been in talks since October

To formally divided Kensington

Sun Palace

Harry and William have shared the household for 10 years

But now have differing Royal responsibilities

The two reportedly had a falling-out which then spilled over into reports of a feud between Kate and Meghan

William and Harry have reportedly held meetings over the past few weeks to finalize the arrangements

Royal staff for the brothers

Who have been working together for 10 years

Will take on separate rolls for

Prince Charles has reportedly insisted the

The split be finalized

No extra cost of the royal

The heir to the throne pays for his son staff

And work from the duchy of Cornwall

A source said now they have their own families

They no longer rely on each other as boo

Before they have become different people with different Outlook

Sun Life

They added

William and Harry are working to make sure the Sussex

Since having office

They can support their family

When they moved at Frogmore the spring

This work has been underway

Since before last year's wedding

Another source said

When William becomes the Prince of Wales

He will take on a lot of extra responsibilities

Including the duchy of Cornwall

Harry and Meghan have none of that handsome ambitious about forging their own paths

If you have one private office

Was trying to manage both

Things get difficult

Rumors about a royal Feud of rain over the relationship

Between the two brothers

Harry is said to have thought William wasn't making enough effort

Purdue welcome making into the Royals

It was fueled by confirmation Meghan and Harry were moving to fraud

Rather than into an apartment

Next door to Kate and William

Sources also claim Megan left Caden tears over her demands ahead of the wedding last

We dated saying they are very different people

Pictures and videos of the duchess's on engagement

However show them appearing to get on well

What do you think

Share your thoughts in the comment box below and don't forget to subscribe

To get instant news update

Rift between Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton is they split house

Princes William and Harry are to split their household within the next few weeks in a shock move

The division is believed to have been brought forward amid Fallout from Megan's Pals defending her in a usmagazine

Palace officials were said to be unaware of the article in advance

It supported or handling of her father Thomas Markle

The brothers are expected to create separate court

Before the birth of Harry and Meghan's first child this

The siblings have held meetings in recent weeks

Eggs to finalize arrangement

A source close to the

So now they have their own families

They no longer rely on each other as

Before

They have become different people with different Outlook

Sun Life

Last year the sun revealed

How the Duke and Duchess of Sussex

Would be leaving Kensington Palace and moving into Frogmore Cottage

Play John The Windsor Castle estate

A royal source told the Sunday Times the last

William and Harry are working to make sure the Sussex is having off

They can support their family

When they move to Frogmore this

Spring

This work has been underway since before last year's wedding

Another source told

The paper when William becomes the Prince of Wales

He will take on a lot of extra responsibilities

Including the duchy of Cornwall

Harry and Meghan have none of that and seem ambitious about forging their own paths

If you have one private office

Was trying to manage both

Things get difficult

William 36

And Harry

34

Has faced rumors that wives Kate and Meghan

Both 37

Don't get on

Courtiers for the brothers

Who have been working together for 10 years

Will take on separate rolls

Prince Charles

Who pays for his son's household and official work from the duchy of Cornwall

Is said to have insisted the split be at no added cost

This story first appeared on the Sun

And has been republished here with

With permission

Meghan markle's baby shower reveals sad secret about her new life

Baby showers can be strange events

There are tiny sandwiches and Tiny Cakes and polite laughter and games

All of which totally belies the fact you are about to go through a bloody and

Extreme bodily transformation

Meghan Markle is in New York right now celebrating

She is no doubt going to be heading back to Old blighty With Enormous suitcase

Is full of petite

But you'll rompers

And $687 Cashmere blanket

Perfect for a baby who will grow up having playdate

It's with a future king

Arthur George

Prince of Nissan

Her celebrity Pals have overnight or time to send it on the mark

Which bills itself as the city's most boldly lavish Hotel

And where a room will set you back about dollar a 11:18 tonight

Dozens and dozens of pale pink roses

We're seen being delivered to the hotel along with decorative trees

Short that seems totally normal

The hotel's restaurant is run by two michelin-starred themed Chef Jean-Georges

So it is safe to assume there will be no link Mini quiches

And plaster

2 cups of non-alcoholic punch

Joining her armor suits co-star Abigail

Spencer who was seen making a quick Dash into the hotel clearly regretting her decision

To wear a beanie and padded coat the front of veritable wall of Papa Razzi

Friends Jessica Mulroney and Serena Williams were also on the ghastly

But the whole lavish

Lovely Affair has revealed the strange and sad truth about Megan's life

She has made No New Friends

Since she moved to London

Not one

Nada

Zilch

I believe the technical term might be Nigel no new

Friends

The trusted and beloved circle of women Megan

When is surrounding herself with his the same Coterie of girlfriend

When she had when she rolled up her yoga mat

Shutter lifestyle Blog the tig and moved into Kensington Palace

They are the same gaggle of former co-stars

Ballistic

And stylist

Who got the smattering of invitations

Denver wedding the didn't go to people with names like The Honorable Arab Elementary calthorpe forbishire

And while in the months

Since becoming a fully-fledged hrh Meghan has learned the finer points of the perfect

Fixed currency

And how to avoid princess Michael of Kent in the Palace parking lot

In all that time

She has not added one British pound to her Inner Circle

Megan might have won the hearts of the Union Jack waving horse

Prince Charles and the Queen's dogs

But she has yet to forge any close bonds with people who aren't descendants

Queen Victoria

Or have four legs

For a woman who is warmed is evident every time she comes within hugging distance

Sensible child to rescue dog

It is curious she has not found a single new person to join her Entourage

She hasn't become palwai with any of Harry's Aristo made

Loading pregnant

And not able to

Skull paint

Or do shots of Jay Burmeister might hinder developing these particular relation

Nor has she built

The close bond with one of the few people on the planet who understand the ferocious

Scrutiny

And need for fascinators you now face

Her sister-in-law The Duchess of Cambridge

Again to be fair

They are very different people

One of them built

The 7 million dollar Fortune

Through her hard work

And the other who had two part-time jobs in 9 years

And is working assiduously

To bring the Alice

Husband back

Megan has created a lovely new life for herself in London

There's the Royal husband in the baby on the way

Along with

The 5.4 million dollar renovation of a delightful 10 bedroom Cottage

What is in spitting distance of Soho Farmhouse and the Queen's Windsor weekend

But it must surely be a lonely existence

There are only so many times you can get your US based Pals to pop on a flight across the Atlantic

Can keep them tucked away in one of your impeccably arranged

Spare bedroom

Rooms for a few days of herbal tea and Fireside catch

Short these women might only be aware that group chat away but that is not the same as having Pals in the same country

Is you people you can trust to help you find the perfect non genders

Pacific paint swatch for your baby's bedroom

Everyone needs friends they know

Will jump in an Uber

When you need a hug or someone to listen to

And force-feed you macarons to cheer you up before you have to spend three weeks since constant

Scottish castle with no Heating

But she hasn't built any close friendships in London

Makes me feel quite

Sad

True it might be hard to find people

The trust given her exalted position

But the rest of the Windsor

Brooklyn had a large

G&t swelling gaggle

With Friends

Surely there must be one

Or two among the Megan could become mates with

People who would be happy to let her bang on about the power of real gr1 her recipe

C4 smashed Avo on toast

This year holds

So much for Meg's

Above the winter own British man

But wouldn't it be lovely

If she also made a friend or two

Serena Williams

Amal Clooney co-hosting Meghan

Duchess of Sussex

Baby shower

It appears Meghan markle's famous friends spare no expense for her luxurious baby shower

On Wednesday Serena Williams and Amal Clooney will co-host the afternoon event for the pregnant duchess

Joseph Sussex

Inside the grand Penthouse at the Mark Hotel on the Upper East Side

According to the New York Post

Described as the largest Penthouse in the United States with more than 10000 square feet

The two floor Suite

Which is said to go for $75,000

Dollar a 105000

Fortnite boasts five bedrooms

6 bathroom

Fan for fireplace

In addition to views of Central Park

And the Metropolitan Museum of Art

It is said to be America's most

Expensive hotel room

Williams is reportedly covering the tab

With Clooney

41

And Williams

37

At the helm

The guest list is also said to include markle's BFF

Stylist on Good Morning America

The contributor Jessica Mulroney

As well as designer palamecia nao

Hair stylist Serge normant and former suit

CoStar Abigail

Shower activities will reportedly include a lesson in flower arranging with a desserts

Spread from Chef Jean-Georges

Is bonjour rich

The Sun Also spotted countless

Designer suit

Fairy floss machine

And a baby's crib valued at $400 being wheeled into the hotel

As for the guest of honor

Markel 37

Is expected to depart New York on Wednesday

Has she is set to join husband Prince Harry on their official 3-day tour of Morocco

The parents

2B are slated to leave London on Saturday

They are expecting their first child and they

This story first appeared in the New York Post

And is republished with permission

What do you think

Share your thoughts in the comment box below and don't forget to subscribe

For more infomation >> Prince Harry and William To Split Royal Household To Ease Tensions Between Meghan and Kate - Duration: 11:18.

-------------------------------------------

Kitchen Instruments | How to Make Rice Without a Rice Cooker (Fullproof Method) - Duration: 3:09.

hello everyone and welcome back to kitchen instruments now today's gonna be

an episode dedicated oh you're ace lovers out there who may have problems

making rice if they don't own a rice cooker now is that gonna be a problem no

no it's not because I'm gonna show you guys a foolproof method on how you can

make perfect rice each and every time so let's get to it

and there you go foolproof rice pilaf in the bag now you can kind of do whatever

you want with this dish if you want to add carrots to it or something like that

feel free to add carrots if you don't like peas don't add peas if you don't

like shouts don't Matt shouts won't add herbs at herbs you know kind of whatever

you want to do so feel free to go out there and get creative and make some

rice all right well that's all I have time for today thank you for stopping by

and if you have any comments questions concerns or suggestions for new episodes

by all means leave them in the comment section down below that's what it's

there for and I'll see you guys later on the week

where we're gonna be making scallops rockefeller I'll see you then Oh before

you go check out the new logo

For more infomation >> Kitchen Instruments | How to Make Rice Without a Rice Cooker (Fullproof Method) - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Los 6 Beneficios De Tener Una Autoestima Saludable | Sandra Burgos - Duration: 3:19.

Who are we going to cheat?

A healthy self-esteem does not have 6 benefits.

It has infinite benefits!

Self-esteem is what nourishes everything we do and get things that can

go well, go well.

But today I want to highlight 6 benefits that I think you're going to find them interesting.

I am Sandra Burgos.

Let's talk about self-esteem.

These 6 benefits of a healthy self-esteem Bernardo Stamateas highlights them in his book

"Toxic People." I'll leave the link to the book in the information box.

Stamateas recommends you always, always pursue your dreams.

That you train yourself in whatever is necessary to do it, but do not give up.

The first thing that will happen to you when you train to succeed, is that you will go from being a

productive person to be a person with self-esteem.

Then there will be remarkable changes in your life and in the organization of it.

There will be clear benefits of that increase in self esteem:

What did not work, will start to work.

You will not depend emotionally on anyone to reach your goal

You will begin to declare your dreams publicly and you will not be ashamed of them.

You will speak and act as if you were already a champion or champion.

It will not matter if you are at the beginning of the line, you will move as if you had already

reached the goal.

You will apply the principle of the association: the best will be added and will join your purpose,

and what does not work will be left in the way.

You will be a breeder: Everything that happens Your hands will be perfected and successful.

If you still do not have a healthy self-esteem, Maybe all this has overwhelmed you a little.

You may have even perceived it as little humble

But it is not about lack of humility.

As soon as your self-esteem increases, you realize that you can do great things, because

you check it

And that is a wonderful feeling.

Come by the comments section and tell me if you already see in you some of the benefits of

a healthy self-esteem that I just mentioned.

I will love to know at what point you are.

If you liked this video, click on "I like it" and share it in your networks

social.

And if you want to receive more workouts like this, every Tuesday, in your email,

subscribe for free to my weekly newsletter http://www.30kcoaching.com/lista

Remember that you have much more at your reach of what is necessary to be happy.

The choice is yours!

For more infomation >> Los 6 Beneficios De Tener Una Autoestima Saludable | Sandra Burgos - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw a Birthday Cake | Cake Drawing For Kids | Cake Coloring Pages for Children - Duration: 12:12.

hello guys, welcome to my brand new video.

In This Video You Will Be Learning How to Draw a Birthday Cake Step by Step.

I Absolutely Love Birthday Cake Drawing for That Matter.

so let get start it.

For more infomation >> How to Draw a Birthday Cake | Cake Drawing For Kids | Cake Coloring Pages for Children - Duration: 12:12.

-------------------------------------------

Celular Lenoxx CX 904 - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Celular Lenoxx CX 904 - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Variáveis no VBA - O que é uma variável no VBA? - Duration: 10:12.

For more infomation >> Variáveis no VBA - O que é uma variável no VBA? - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Lions get married!! || Bangladesh in Chittagong zoo || Flouries Channel - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Lions get married!! || Bangladesh in Chittagong zoo || Flouries Channel - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Headset Gamer G633 Artemis Spectrum Logitech - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Headset Gamer G633 Artemis Spectrum Logitech - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Hướng dẫn cách bán hàng trên lazada hiệu quả 2019 - Duration: 17:02.

For more infomation >> Hướng dẫn cách bán hàng trên lazada hiệu quả 2019 - Duration: 17:02.

-------------------------------------------

Solar Energy in Haryana - Duration: 9:07.

Hello Friends, Today our topic of discussion is "Solar Energy in Haryana"

First of all I would request you all to Like, Share and subscribe this Channel to get more

tips and tricks about Solar Energy, solar panels and solar power plants in India.

Solar Energy in Haryana

State Government of Haryana is instrumental in focusing its impetus for use of solar energy

in Haryana. Recently Government has been promoting green building design for efficient use of

solar energy in Haryana while aiming its use in housing, commercial and industrial sector.

Its mission to promote the installation of solar energy power plants across the state

of Haryana has been a laudable effort from the present Government. State of Haryana is

among other 5 states to adopt a transparent solar energy policy and programs necessary

to popularize the use of solar energy in Haryana along with various other new and renewable

energy technologies in the state.

30% MNRE Solar Subsidy for Use of Solar Energy in Haryana

The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India (G O I) has issued policy

and guidelines along with other directions for the eligibility of the Central Financial

Assistance (CFA) for installation of grid connected rooftop solar power plant. Users

may install grid connected rooftop solar power plants of the capacity starting from 1 to

500 kWp in the residential, Institutional & Social sector to be eligible for 30% MNRE

solar subsidy. However, it may be noted government sector Commercial & Industrial establishment

in private sector are not eligible for 30% MNRE Solar subsidy for use of solar energy

in Haryana.

Eligibility for solar subsidy for use of Solar Energy in Haryana

All kinds of Domestic Users / residential Buildings.

All sort of Institutions together with Schools, Health Institutions, Medical Colleges & Hospitals,

Universities, Educational Institutions.

All NGOs of reputation customary and Trusts together with Community Centers, Welfare Homes,

Old Age Homes, Orphanages, service facilities, workshops for artisans & craftsman, services

to be used of group, Trust / NGOs / Voluntary Organizations / Training Institutions, any

other institutions for widespread public use.

Category not eligible for solar subsidy for use of Solar Energy in Haryana

All Buildings / premises of commercial ventures are usually not eligible for 30% MNRE Subsidy,

nevertheless, these entities could profit themselves with Grid Connected Rooftop Solar

Power Plants with Net Metering services and 40% Accelerated Depreciation of Tax in addition

to other solar generation incentives. Private buildings, industrial constructions and industrial

buildings together with

(A) Companies registered under Company Act.

(B) Company / companies registered with central / state authorities (S I D C, D I C).

(C) Company registered under Limited Liability Partnership (LLPs).

(D) Shops and Establishment Act.

(E) Multi State Cooperative Society Act.

(F) SSI (Small Scale Industries)

(G) Partner Firms

Capacity of Solar Plants for solar subsidy for use of Solar Energy in Haryana

The Government is providing Financial Assistance for the installation of Grid Connected Rooftop

Solar Power Plants at rate of 30% of the benchmark cost or Rupees. Twenty Thousdand - per kWp,

whichever is less. Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Power Plants ranging from 1 to 500 kWp

in respect of all eligible categories of users are entitled for 30% MNRE Solar Subsidy for

use of solar energy in Haryana.

Salient Features of Solar Energy in Haryana

Grid-Tied rooftop solar plants are installed in such areas where grid electricity is available

for almost 24 hours a day to enable excess electricity exporting to the Grid through

Net Meter.

These systems are eligible for Government Subsidy for Residence, Institutions and NGOs

to the tunes of Rupees 20,000 per kW or 30% of the project, whichever is less.

No batteries are installed in these kind of system, the Grid acts as the storage.

The plant will not work in the absence of Grid for safety measures.

This would enable users to cut their electric bills up to 90% for almost 25 years.

Users may avail 30% Subsidy on Solar Power Electricity Panels by getting On-grid Rooftop

Solar System installed at their empty roof space.

One Kwp on-grid rooftop solar power plant may generate 4 to 5 units per day subject

to clear day light and availability of Grid. Solar PV modules may perform at least 25%

of its warranted capacity even on cloudy days. Solar PV Modules are warranted to perform

80 to 90% for 25 years i.e. 90% for first 10 years and 80% for remaining 15 years.

One kWp solar plant may help you to reduce your electric bill up to Rupees 1000 per month

for 300 clear sunny days in India.

Installation of One kWp Solar Power plant would require 110 Square Foot (11 Square meters)

shadow free empty roof space.

On-Grid solar power plant equivalent to Sanctioned Load (SL) of your electric meter ranging from

1 to 500 kWp may be installed after obtaining prior sanction from State Nodal Agency of

particular state Government.

On-Grid Solar plant is comprised of Solar Panels, Mounting Structure, Connectors, DC

Wire, On-Grid String Inverter, AJB, DJB, SPD, Earthing and Lightening Arresters along with

other BOS (Balance of System).

On-Grid Solar Plant also includes mandatory 5 Years Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)

as per guidelines given by MNRE, Government of India other than the individual guaranties

/ warranties of various products / components.

Procedure to avail solar subsidy for solar energy in Haryana is as follows

All eligible customers shall apply on-line on the portal of the New & Renewable Energy

Department for installation of the grid connected rooftop Solar Power Plant, at particular web

site. After sanctioning of the claim by Additional Deputy Commissioner & Chief Project Officer

of concerned District, the applicant could get his / her solar power plant installed

from any firm as per following terms and conditions

The company should be System Integrator, Manufacturer of either module or inverter, Project Developer,

RESCO Company or a body incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956 or 2013 including

any amendment thereto or proprietary/partnership firm.

Test Certificate(s) should be valid at the time of supply & commissioning of system.

Company should have not been debarred/blacklisted by any Government. Departments / organization

/ PSUs / institutions / agencies / autonomous Organizations.

The company should have valid GST registration certificate.

Contact DayRise Solar Team

The Expert team of the DayRise Solar may be approached through the contact page of the

Company's website or by official telephonic communication.

Contact DayRise Solar whenever you wish to know any thing about solar energy in Haryana

or Install Solar Panels in a Cost-Effective Way with Solar Panel Subsidy or ways to get

good offers while you contemplate to install Solar Energy Solar Panel Power Plant System

or buy solar panels in Sonipat, Haryana, Delhi NCR. Contact extremely skilled and expert

group of DayRise Solar by way of its Website's contact Page for any question associated to

Solar Energy, Solar Subsidy, Solar power, solar products, design, installation and commissioning

of On-Grid / Off-Grid Rooftop / Ground Mounted Solar Power Plants throughout Haryana and

Delhi NCR. Qualified skilled team of DayRise Solar might help you in processing of subsidy

utility, bi-directional meter utility and uploading of all related documents.

Thank you very much for watching this Video from DayRise Solar Channel. Please do like,

share and Subscribe this Channel for upcoming videos related to Solar Energy. Thank You,

Bye-Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét