Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 17 2019

Google has sent out email to developers telling them that it plans on testing a feature that will automatically update pre-installed system apps even if the user didn't sign into a Google account when he or she set up a new handset

The feature will be available on devices running Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher, and users will be able to opt out

Developers are being asked to verify whether their apps will "work as desired with or without a Google account

"If Google decides to keep the automatic updates, it will allow Android owners (again, Android 5

0 and up) to receive updates to the system apps on their Android phone even if they never signed into Google

That will enable these users to have the latest (read best) versions of these system apps, allowing them to take advantage of any new capabilities

Besides making their handsets run better, this should also make their phones more secure since some updates could include patches to close exploits and repair flaws

"In the coming months, Google Play will begin testing a new feature that will automatically allow Google Play to update pre-loaded apps for users who didn't sign in to a Google account

Users have the ability to turn off this feature at any time if they wish.This new feature will provide users with a more consistent app experience across many devices and will allow them to access the best and newest features provided by developers

This should also help developers reduce overhead costs required to support obsolete app versions

"-Google in letter to Android developersSince most Android users login to their Google account while setting up a new handset, we wouldn't imagine that this will affect a large percentage of Android users

Google has reportedly started the testing process and has begun disseminating system app updates to compatible phones

For more infomation >> Google testing automatic updates for system apps - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Fashion - Meghan Markle wins Duchess fashion battle after TROUNCING Kate in Google searches - Duration: 4:57.

 New data analysis of Google searches illustrated the staggering levels of interest in Meghan as she prepares for the birth of her first child, as well as the questions people the world over are asking the search engine about her

 Data provider SEMrush have crunched the numbers and concluded that, when it comes to global fashion icons, the Duchess of Sussex dwarfs sister-in-law Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, as well as outstripping stellar celebs including Justine Bieber and Ariana Grande

 Basing their analysis on searches involving named celebrities plus keywords such as "fashion look" or similar during the 12-month period from January to December 2018, the total involving Meghan was 26,100 - almost two-and-and half times the number with respect to Kate's figure of 10,600

 Basing their analysis on searches involving named celebrities plus keywords such as "fashion look" or similar during the 12-month period from January to December 2018, the total involving Meghan was 26,100 - almost two-and-and half times the number with respect to Kate's figure of 10,600

Bieber's total was 8,940, while Grande's was 8,683.The statistics were also telling when it came to the most popular questions about Meghan over the same period

A massive total of 241,700 searches asked: "How old is Meghan Markle?", perhaps indicating the fact that, at 37, she is three years Harry's senior

 The second-most popular question was "Is Meghan Markle pregnant?", with 69,290 searches

Other popular questions included "How tall is Meghan Markle?", "What will Meghan Markle's title be?" and "Does Meghan Markle have a child?"

SEMrush also carried out a "sentiment analysis" rating questions in terms of neutral, positive and negative

In the UK, 91.47 percent were judged to be neutral, 7.74 percent positive, and just 0

79 percent negative, while worldwide, the figures were 92.52 percent, 6.71 percent and 0

77 percent respectively. Olga Andrienko, SEMrush's Head of Global Marketing, told Express

co.uk: "Meghan is the second famous actress in history who has married a royal, and if social media had existed back then, all eyes would have been on Grace Kelly

"Meghan had been famous as an actress and as a fashion icon before she became a part of the royal family

 "Having such a strong background, enhanced by a fairytale-like story and the refined fashion style, Meghan stands a good chance of getting even more attention in 2019

"Questions about her age, race and marital status rank highest in google search, according to our data

 "That indicates that there might be a lot of negativity towards the Duchess, however the majority of questions people ask about her on Google are neutral, with only one percent being identified as negative

"It may come as some consolation to the former Suits actress, who has been the target of relentless trolling on social media ever since she married Prince Harry at a lavish ceremony in St George's Chapel in Windsor last year

The abuse was ramped up after she announced her pregnancy the day after the wedding of Princess Eugenie to Jack Brooksbank at the same venue in October, with some cruel tormenters even going so far as to accuse her of faking her pregnancy

Prince Harry's Communication Secretary released a strongly-worded statement in November referring to a "wave of harassment" against the Duchess

For more infomation >> Meghan Fashion - Meghan Markle wins Duchess fashion battle after TROUNCING Kate in Google searches - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Mischief to couple 3 (Season 3) all levels - Duration: 14:37.

Don't forget Subscribe for me : https://bit.ly/2REqaYD

For more infomation >> Mischief to couple 3 (Season 3) all levels - Duration: 14:37.

-------------------------------------------

#1 Key to Success in Digital Marketing | Nathanial Bibby - Duration: 3:09.

(light music)

I wanted to be like my dad, so like

I went to university and studied finance

'cause he's in investment management.

I went to one lecture and it was about

derivatives all right, fuckin hated it.

So I went like to the course counselor

and I was like I can't do this shit.

Like what has this got to do with money, right?

And so I switched to marketing.

Marketing had like a lot of girls in it

and it was like fun, a fun course to do.

But anyway at university, guess how many courses

we did on online marketing?

Five year program,

four units or five units every semester, zero,

and I was already using the internet to order pizza

to like buy stuff online, like

as a customer I was buying that way

but I wasn't learning how to market that way.

(light music)

But when I graduated, like most marketing graduates

don't go into marketing, there's not enough jobs

for all of the people that study it, right,

so most people end up in sales,

and my dad was developing properties in Phuket, Thailand

and I went and sold villas for him,

he hadn't sold a villa, one in six months he sold.

(light music)

And I'm sitting there, it's the middle of low season

like it's Phuket and you're selling property to foreigners

like, and there's only four months of the year

where there are people on the island.

It's like raining outside, there's no people on the island,

and I'm thinking to myself how the hell

am I going to get customers.

So, you know, I had a computer in front of me

so I like learned how to get to the top of Google

so that when people are searching from wherever they are

Russia, like Singapore, Australia,

property investment Phuket, like they see us

at the top right, and so when high season came around

we were getting 10 leads a day,

and like I've hacked Google, like I have.

We've sold out our development in a year.

We did four or five other projects.

But I got head hunted by a company in Hong Kong

we heard they can get property sites on top of Google

and Google like did something I've never heard

of before which is called an algorithm update.

Like anyone who's been in digital marketing

for longer than 10 years knows what an algorithm update is

because it will affect like the work you do.

Like so yes, I get get websites

to the top of Google then right.

All of sudden what I was doing would not only not work

anymore but it could get you blacklisted.

So I learned the hard way that in order to be successful

at digital marketing you have to adapt.

(light music)

For more infomation >> #1 Key to Success in Digital Marketing | Nathanial Bibby - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Manage to Get Another Short Trip Trucker Rudi 02-09-19 Vlog#1679 - Duration: 13:22.

Hey good morning good morning ladies and gentlemen welcome welcome to the show

that's wrong just as our day started yes indeed we are we just got our pre-loaded

trailer here from the yard now we're heading to Illinois Oz that's right it's

another cold cold morning again but maybe in a couple of weeks right

we'll start warm up anyways it's an OK trip we got thirteen hundred and seventy

four kilometers according to my GPS that's a bit weird generally I thought I

looked on Google I wasn't quite that much I thought it was more like 1200 but

I'll have to double check that again later but

anyways yesterday when I was looking at it I thought it was like 1200 but maybe

our Gees routed me a little different than google map was right but yeah

finally they got their fuel pumps working in the yard here again and were

able to feel it up all the way got our depth and they're beating him so we're

good fueled up rook ready to go only problem

is were actually a little tiny bit heavy on the drives so I don't know I might I

might scale it over there on the on the corner of 52 again just to be on the

safe side we'll see what happens then

the scale there and then Steinbach there they have like a big snow powwow big

snow Paola pile right in front of the scale there so not 100% sure if it

actually works or not but whatever doesn't matter we scaled it anyways and

it looks like we're a little heavy on the drive so but I mean we will be

burning some fuel we really will and

we'll just make sure we don't feel they're up all the way next time right I

mean I do have a little tiny bit of room on the trailer so I could actually slide

it one whole backwards and I think I might be just perfect but whatever

we'll see we'll just hammer down and get on down the road

we'll check the app to see if the scales are open right because we do have an app

that we can check I mean it's not guaranteed but a lot of times the guys

are updating it so we can check to see if the scale is open and it's called

drunkard path that's what it's called the app in case you guys are wondering

and you want to download it and you can check for truck stops and he and check

to see AMA if there's still lots of parking at the truck stop and all of

that good stuff right so it's a really really nice app I really really like it

buddy now let's get on down the road and that's go over there to that scale there

at the corner of 52 and 59 and we'll see what that scale shows us and I'll make a

decision there got in the into the United States of America here a little

bit ago and I lost my green peppers and red peppers today and a lady there I

guess she was a little bit picky today she even wanted to see my additional

paperwork usually you just hand her the the border crossing sheet there and

they're good to go right but now she wanted

all the paperwork she went to it with a poem

looking for everything I don't know what she was looking for but she was going

through it pretty good and then she asked me if I had to be clear anything

and I said yeah I do because you do have to be clear green peppers and or any

kind of fresh fruits fruits and vegetables or anything like that or or

any kind of whatever oranges Tomatoes or whatever right and so so yeah I do I do

have some green peppers and red peppers in my in my fridge in a freezer

you can't have those gotta give it to me alright to go grab them out of my fridge

and get them to her so now I kind of lost those but I did go over the scale

there and it looks like I'm just that here over on the 34 so I'm not

even going to worry about it I think by the time I got into the states here I

probably heard enough fuel are ready to lose a couple of pounds there so I'm not

even going to worry about it and then I was looking the scale is open there in

North Dakota and when I finally got up to it they had closed but I guess they

were only open for a short time wordy we're doing an inspection now or

whatever because one truck was still in there

fuck me this looks like you got a couple of trucks maybe they took the bike cuts

around the scale they're coming out here now because I know you can take the

bypass around the scale so maybe that's what they did

trying to avoid the scale right I know that's illegal but we all have done it

in our career including me I've done it too I remember one time I was a little

heavy on the drives or whatever and I was heading south and scaled by Moorhead

there just outside of Fargo was opening so I went around that one once only one

time that I've actually done it but you know I'm sure if you've been a truck

driver I'm sure you've done it if you haven't then you haven't been driving

long enough yet that's my opinion on it anyways

but you know I wasn't worried about it so I but luckily the scale was closed

and so by time we get down to Moorhead I definitely have burned off enough feel

to not be overweight anyways and I'm still out a little bit of room on a

trailer so when I got across the border I just kind of pulled over and just

moved Axl's back to one hold back or over forward I guess I could say so that

way it takes a little bit weight off of the dries so I should be fine anyways

even when I look at my gauges I look like I'm fine anyhow

so we're not worried about it anymore now I should even be able to fill it up

all the way if I decide to fill up somewhere but I don't think I'm gonna

have to fill up my time I get down to the customer my I'll see how the

temperature is but other than that he finally got the fuel

pumps open again that had Penner's so we got fuel over there today and they had

filled up the Deaf already so that's a good thing we're all good to go get a

full tank of fuel and we're southbound it down yeah that's right

I'm not sure exactly how far I'm gonna go till I take my half an hour break or

whatever but it's already 11 o'clock in the morning and well

I'm not sure if I'll even go really far today I might just go up to Clearwater

or we'll see exactly where I make it up to but regardless I don't think I'm

gonna go too crazy far and then we'll just call it a day because I only got

seven hundred forty-two miles left to go so if I do it under 140 miles I'll be

good it's only a hundred and ten miles to Fargo already right

and then I could make it there tomorrow already I just don't know if there's

yeah there's a up the truck stops around Davenport so we'll see exactly where we

come out where I can stay for tonight but anyhow let's continue on cruising

along here hopefully we get some sunshine later nobody air guys I got

really really lucky here a few minutes ago and said that the scale was still

open and I guess they just shut it down because I didn't see the lights flashing

anymore and also I got the bypass to go by the scale but yeah as you guys can

see we are starting to get some snow and by the way we just entered Manasota so

yeah I hope we don't get too much snow but

this is the same area that I was stuck in in a couple of days ago right up here

in Fargo just on the other side of the state line

is where I was spending at least half a day or three-quarters of the day he has

spent a good time in there that's for sure

and I just hope we don't have to do that again any time soon

but other than that we're going to keep her steady pretty good just hope that

the road won't get too slippery

now I hope we can stay safe oh dear that's the main thing right temperature

has warmed up a little bit it's not nearly as cold anymore than what it was

earlier yeah

so let's go ahead and hammer down and see how far we can make it tonight I

just quickly pulled into this rest they're yet to go ahead and scheduled my

video for tonight obviously that was seven days ago for those of you guys

that are new to my channel we are seven days behind I gotta remember to say that

every so often so this way you guys know right

and as you guys can see behind us we got the sun shining right over this way

right but up ahead of us it's quite cloudy so we might be running into some

more snow later but but right now we're getting a little bit of sunshine and all

take it any time of the week oh yeah but yeah

we've been doing pretty good so far

and I just decided that it's time to schedule my video it's four o'clock in

the afternoon already better do it now before I forget right yeah I usually

only schedule it like a couple hours in advance sometimes two sometimes three

hours but that's usually about the most I schedule these videos in advance oh

look at that up here to the right there's a little bit of a lake there's a

couple of campers right there right on the lake itself guys are doing some ice

fishing there eh that's what that's all about but anyways

that's hammer down and see how far I can make it I think my goal would be to make

it past Minneapolis tonight I would like to be south of Minneapolis on the 35 but

we'll see we'll see exactly how far we make it I made it down to Clearwater

manna soda ladies and gentlemen yes I did

started getting dark and I said you know what I only got four hundred and twenty

five more miles to go so why should I push it any further and I said now let's

pull er in here and call it a day so that's exactly what I did as you guys

can see it's just about dark now and so I said yeah I don't really feel like

pushing it any further and trying to you know find parking further down the road

where you know once it gets dark people tend to want to park right

so I said there's plenty of parking available here yet so why not call it a

day and that's what we did so here we are

we're going to go ahead and close it off here right here and we'll come back

tomorrow again and continue on with our journey so if you liked it please share

it and give it a good thumbs up and if you didn't then you can leave a thumbs

down I don't care either way as long as you watch the video right maybe if you

really liked it leave a comment below maybe leave a comment on what exactly

you liked about the video or whatever right but with that being said we're

gonna go ahead and hang it up hope you have a great day and look forward to

seeing you back here tomorrow

For more infomation >> Manage to Get Another Short Trip Trucker Rudi 02-09-19 Vlog#1679 - Duration: 13:22.

-------------------------------------------

OMG 3Q | Review Kim Gia Cát Lượng - Thục Quốc Thiên Thu | Moon Su - Duration: 32:31.

For more infomation >> OMG 3Q | Review Kim Gia Cát Lượng - Thục Quốc Thiên Thu | Moon Su - Duration: 32:31.

-------------------------------------------

Meaning of single origin coffee and coffee belt (2019) - Duration: 11:20.

on this video we are discussing single origins and the coffee belt

hey guys my name is theo le roux now there's loads to be said about it and

you can read on Google as much as you want there is so much to read about so

here's a quick video to explain all of that to you single region coffees is a

very simplistic word yet it is so specialized that we have to define the

word for what it truly is the word single region for a coffee person

basically just means that the coffee comes from a certain geographical place

or a specific farm but when most coffee shops talk about single origin coffees

we normally mean it is from a certain country so single region means it's

either a specific lot from a farm now we have an example we've got the Burundi

Peaberry here Burundi peaberry is from the Mutana hill now the farm is basically the

kayanza region so in that region there's probably ten different coffee

farms where one of the farm owns let's call it five different hills the Burundi

Peaberry is a micro lot that actually comes off

of the one hill so if you stand in the valley and you look up there's a hill

decide it's this one and then when you look to your left there's another with a

completely different profile to coffee because it grows on different elevations

number one number two this soil is different so the one on this side might

be a volcano hill that's got a very old unactive volcano where the hill on this

side is just normal soil high nutrition and obviously gets the same type of rain

so therefore the coffee flavor of both those hills are completely completely

different so when we say single origin that's what we mean we

mean single region for a specific flavor of coffee but in single region also

means it might be two different forms forming the same coffee

so Ethiopia for instance has Ethiopia Sudan when Ethiopia Yogesh F which is

two places very very close to each other and there are two different single

regions the Saddam when the yoga chef yet they come from the same country then

you also get single regions where someone would say oh so that is an

Ethiopian or that is a Guatemala or that is an Nicaragua which means it's from a

completely different country it's not two different areas in one country is

actually two different countries so when we say single region I think the better

definition is what flavor do you want in your coffee that would probably be the

most simplistic way to look at it the reason for that for me is when I speak

of single region I want to know I'm gonna be having a nice fruity slightly

citrusy type of flavor so it's got that fruitiness

that's citrusy on the side of the tongue and normally has a type of you know fast

soft finish so when when I say oh I like a single region coffee Oh what flavor of

single region then I'll be defining what type of flavor I want from my single

engine or you might like a different single region for instance a single

region that carries flavors of that soft touch of nuttiness turning into that

beautiful cocoa on the center of the tongue and having that kind of

earthy tobacco ish nutty finish which is slightly heavier than the light rose so

I think the most simplistic way to define a single region would probably be

that go for flavors more than going for what country of course the country's got

to do with it because certain countries have certain flavors like the Burundi

specifically this pea berry is very raspberry it's a very reddish type of

coffee as well then we've got the Ethiopian Yirgacheffe which is a dark

tea but carries white grapes and so on and

so forth then we've got some Nicaragua which carries a lot of cocoa soft

flavors of tobacco very earthy which is gorgeous and then of course we've got

the normal small ones which double-shot does a phenomenal phenomenal and

malawian Coffee the Malawian coffee is also a fruity start of the palate but

then it turns into this very dark earthy flavor which is insane so it's an it's

an awesome single origin one type of coffee it's not a blame so that is

single regions basically defined by me let's jump to the next thing the coffee

belt if you've ever heard of the coffee belt please hit me and like we call it

the bean belt to the coffee belt it actually has many different names now

the coffee belt is the area in which coffee grows now all the way from even

Hawaii but mostly South America straight through to Indonesia it's kind of the

coffee belt now how do we define where the coffee belt lays well if you take

the equator and you go 5000 plus minus 5000 kilometers north or 5,000

kilometers south that is what we would call the coffee belt coffee mainly grows

in those areas I'll also put a link in the description

below for you guys to to go to a website they give a beautiful beautiful example

of a map and all the different countries that grows the coffee in those in the

coffee belt now you get two types of coffee should get robusta beans and

Arabica beans and on that link or in that link you will see certain areas

that only grows robusta other areas that only grows Arabica and then there

certain areas have grows both now the important thing to note of the coffee

belt and the reason why coffee grows there mainly is because of the altitude

the humidity and the amount of rain that they actually get during those periods

now in places like but robusta for instance which is more as South American

Mexican Brazilian type of bean grows everything from zero meters above sea

level all the way to about a thousand 100 meters above sea level

now robusta can go higher as well but that's kind of the the altitude way they

grow most of it then Arabica for instance only starts at 751 now this is

not confirmed for me so if you can if you've got some information please hit

me in the comments down below I would love to career about it but for now the

most I know about robusta beans is that a girl of Arabica beans is that it

starts growing at seven hundred and fifty-one meters above sea level upwards

now again I am NOT a coffee grower I can only learn from people that are and they

grow all the way up to about three thousand eight hundred meters above sea

level and the higher you go the more sweetness flavours comes out of the bean

itself I would say that average is probably between a thousand two hundred

and two thousand six hundred metres above sea level that's where my favorite

palette comes from so Coffee belt yes that area with a minimum

of 97 humidity and they say a minimum of 400 millimeters of rain per year more

than that obviously the coffee appreciates but less than that

it dries out really really quickly and so therefore you won't get as much

liquid inside your coffee cherries and then the flavor obviously is defined by

that now I do have one little thing and this is for all the coffee guys out

there if you are big into coffee and you've been working in the coffee

industry for 20 25 or 30 years please get in contact with me because I live in

Pretoria in the northern side of the mountain where the humidity is not that

high we probably got 50 - on a very very rainy in a very rainy singing season

maybe about 60 - humidity but there's a guy here against the mountain who is

growing Arabica beans in his backyard and so the first time he said to me he's

got coffee in his backyard I was like ah probably robusta right because the

humidity is very very low here and the amount of rain is not that much but

coffee guys I think we should start questioning what we know about or what

we think about coffee because if he is actually growing Arabica coffee beans in

his backyard then maybe we can grow in more different places now I will be

making a video about it soon and we he's just waiting for his green cherries to

turn red as soon as they turn red he's gonna let me know we're gonna go out to

his house and actually form the tree itself to make sure that it's Arabica

and robusta and you know the size of the coffee here and see how much water

content is inside of it and then of course grab a few dry it wash it or wash

the dry roast it and actually see what type of flavor we can get out of it now

in Pretoria where a thousand four hundred and sixty odd metres above sea

level humidity very low and round about 300 to 400 Mali

millimeters of rain per year so if there's any coffee roasters roll coffee

growers or even coffee wash base out there and please get in contact with me

because we might be able to create a completely new flavor or a completely

different palette in your back yard well guys if you're watching this we

appreciate your time your love please give us a thumbs up because YouTube

loves that stuff and if you've not subscribed yet please do go and check

out our other videos and if you like them hit the subscribe button hit the

little notification bell so you can get a notification for every single upload

we love you guys and we'll see you on the next video

For more infomation >> Meaning of single origin coffee and coffee belt (2019) - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Money on Social Media as a Beginner - Duration: 3:07.

(Jag) this channel is viewed by most of the business people who are startups so I just want to add

value to them as well so what what do you think as a start-up

today you know what social media platform should they be looking into?

(Nat) Sure, it depends what kind of industry they're in

so the question you've got to ask yourself is

Where is your customers attention?

So if you're in a business to business type arrangement

and you're targeting other businesses for example

they'll have a key decision maker and it may be the Director it may be the HR Manager maybe

the Procurement Manager you know could be even the Facility Services Manager

depending on what service you're offering in that case LinkedIn is going

to be the most effective for business-to-business

It's the largest business social media site out there.

If you're in business-to-consumer, your selling t-shirts or your a rock band

Facebook is probably gonna be more effective because that's more of a business to consumer type platform

ideally you'd be on all of them but I think the most important thing as a

start-up is to focus your energy on where your customers are

and really go full-out on that platform rather than trying to spread your

resources too thin too early

(Jag) yeah look this is what I've seen in the startup as

well like I made the same sort of mistakes in the past as well but this is

what I'm seeing at the moment as well that a lot of startups start actually

expanding themselves into different platforms without knowing which one

actually helped them or could actually help them more you know using Twitter

aswell you'll see Instagram, Facebook, using LinkedIn pretty much everywhere

and none of them are sort of doing anything but this force them to be doing so

what do you reckon to rather than concentrating on a lot of other channels

just start working on you know just one or two from your experience?

(Nat) yeah absolutely and the great thing about LinkedIn is even though it's a

business-to-business type social media site it's still very personal so focusing

on your personal brand is always gonna be more effective than the company page

or the company's brand and build your relationships build up strong business

networks and what will happen is if your target market is say let's say you

target dentists for example as you grow your connections with dentists

you'll find that you get a critical mass and next time

you send a connection request to a dentist they can see oh

you've got 300 connections in common who are also dentists - there's going to be

more chance that they're going to engage with you so you start to get

econoomies of scale and that kind of thing so if you haven't got a niche

I'd encourage you to get one you'll find that your social media marketing will work a lot better for you

A great example, I do a lot of work with Westpac Bank

and a lot of the Financial Advisers you know, if you ask them who their

target market is they say, 'well anyone with money' or 'anyone with a self-managed-super-fund'

whereas the guys that say, 'hey look I'm gonna specialize in dentists' for example

all of a sudden you're the SMSF specialists for dental practitioners

when you contact a dentist they've got a much higher chance of

responding to you because you're the specialist in that area

For more infomation >> How to Make Money on Social Media as a Beginner - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

URS Qawwali 2019 - ख़्वाजा अब्दुल ख़लील हसनी - Kirpa More Khwaja Maharaja Karo Kirpa - Duration: 9:15.

Kirpa More Khwaja Maharaja Karo Kirpa

For more infomation >> URS Qawwali 2019 - ख़्वाजा अब्दुल ख़लील हसनी - Kirpa More Khwaja Maharaja Karo Kirpa - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

'Jorginho is getting blamed for everything' - Chelsea star needs help - Duration: 2:12.

 Dimitar Berbatov believes Jorginho is being unfairly treated by Chelsea fans and pundits

 The summer signing from Napoli has made more passes than any other player in the Premier League this season, but he is often criticised for sideways and backwards passing, rather than playing telling balls forward

 In fairness to Jorginho, that is not the job asked of him by manager Maurizio Sarri, but with results going against the Blues - and heavy defeats at that - questions are being asked of Sarri's tactics and Sarri-ball

   But former Spurs and Manchester United striker Berbatov, now an ambassador for Betfair, believes he is a good player, and that there is a way the new manager can get the best out of him

 Berbatov said: "Maurizio Sarri is obviously under pressure given Chelsea's history of sacking managers but all he can do his start winning games, even if they have to be a few ugly 1-0s

  "Moving N'Golo Kante to the centre of midfield is an obvious move - although I do think some of the criticism of Jorginho   has been unfair; he seems to be getting the blame for everything!  "He is a good player, as proved at Napoli, it's just that sometimes the Premier League can be too much for some players

Having Kante next to him would probably be a big help." Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football

london via the free football.london app for iPhone and Android .  Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét