Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 19 2019

in other news American actor Alec Baldwin who plays President Trump on

Saturday Night Live in the US has responded to the president's latest shot

at the show in a tweet a day after Bolden's latest impersonation of the

president a disgruntled Trump described SNL as a quote total Republican hit job

while calling for what he called retribution and an investigation of the

show he followed with a second tweet again accusing what he called the rigged

and corrupt media of being the enemy of the people the actor responded by

questioning whether the president's words represented a threat to his

family's safety the father of five also questioned

whether it was appropriate for a sitting president to extort his followers to

think of him as an enemy of the people Trump has attacked the comedy show

numerous on numerous occasions and Baldwin had mostly shrugged off the

attacks but this time it seemed to struck a different chord

For more infomation >> Actor Alec Baldwin suggests Trump's attack on 'SNL' sketch could be 'threat to my safety' - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. firms, government agencies targeted by Chinese hackers amid U.S.-China trade war: Report - Duration: 1:33.

Now going on to another trade war private firms and government agencies in the US are reportedly being targeted

by aggressive attacks by Chinese hackers amid the continued trade war between

Washington and Beijing American security experts say

Chinese hackers are now more focused on economic and

Technology strategies and are becoming more sophisticated

kamiya-san reports

Chinese hackers are said to be intensifying their attacks on US government agencies and private businesses

citing security experts the New York Times reported Monday that such moves follow the Trump administration's prolonged trade war with

Beijing

It explained that Chinese hacking attempts cooled four years ago when former President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping

Reached a deal to prevent cyber hacking aimed at stealing trade secrets

However, experts say Chinese hackers have returned and are more sophisticated than ever

The New York Times said Boeing and t-mobile are among some of the American businesses targeted by Chinese hackers

But it's not clear whether the hacks were successful

director of the cyberspace program at the US Council on Foreign Relations

Adam Segal explained that Beijing's recent intelligence collection is driven by the demands of its five-year plan and other

technology strategies

He says the tactics are different from the past when China was more focused on hacking for military purposes

Kim asan Arirang news

For more infomation >> U.S. firms, government agencies targeted by Chinese hackers amid U.S.-China trade war: Report - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. discussing exchanging liaison officers with North Korea: CNN - Duration: 2:01.

as a follow-up to that report and bidding to build formal diplomatic

relations between North Korea and the US it is being reported the two sides are

strongly mulling the idea of exchanging liaison offices news of the talks come

about a week before the second Kim Trump summit in Vietnam Eastern je with more

citing two sources familiar with the discussions

CNN reports North Korea and the US are seriously considering a possible

exchange of liaison officers in an incremental step towards building formal

diplomatic relations according to the sources several US liaison officers

could be sent to set up office in North Korea led by a senior foreign service

officer who speaks Korean while in his preliminary phase the talks could mark a

significant step in negotiations between North Korea and the u.s. a similar

agreement was reached in 1994 with an agreed framework leading to extensive

discussions over exchanging liaison officers beginning with up to seven

officers each however around the year later North Korea scrapped a plan after

a u.s. helicopter was shot down when it crossed over the demilitarized zone

while the exchange could improve ties between the two sides watchers in the US

are cautious saying the regime has yet to show a strong willingness to

denuclearize while North Korea has halted its nuclear tests and sharply

toned down its rhetoric president Trump's Director of National

Intelligence said last month that North Korea is unlikely to completely give up

its nuclear weapons and production capability while the US State Department

declined to comment on the CNN report if confirmed it would be a significant

gesture on the part of the u.s. to get North Korea to move forward on

denuclearization easing Jay Arirang news

For more infomation >> U.S. discussing exchanging liaison officers with North Korea: CNN - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

EU warns of "swift" retaliation of U.S. imposes tariffs on car imports - Duration: 1:52.

the European Union has warned of prompt retaliation if the US follows through on

a threat to impose tariffs on European vehicles for more on this and other news

from around the world let's turn to our know Adam Adam transatlantic trade

tensions simmering once again that's right Mar Monday's warning came amid

reports over the weekend that President Trump received a report from the US

Commerce Department that report was said to have contained findings of a

government probe into whether imported vehicles posed any national security

threat it was widely expected to clear the way for President Trump to threaten

tariffs of up to 25 percent on imported cars and car parts giving him 90 days to

decide whether or not whether or not to take action the 25 percent would be a

tenfold increase from the current rate if the president does impose new tariffs

then it would go against last year's agreement between Trump and EU

Commission President jean-claude Juncker to refrain from escalating trade

tensions the EU issued a stark warning against the potential duties where these

reports translate into actions detrimental to European exports the

European Commission would react in a swift and adequate manner European car

makers especially in Germany have warned that the fair tariffs would add

thousands of dollars to vehicle costs and therefore potentially lead to

hundreds of thousands of job losses throughout the United States even

America's auto industry expressed concern warning that such measures could

move the development and implementation of new automotive technologies overseas

For more infomation >> EU warns of "swift" retaliation of U.S. imposes tariffs on car imports - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

That's My Disappointed Face Blue Tiger Elite Problems Trucker Rudi 02-11-19 Vlog#1681 - Duration: 9:22.

good morning good morning ladies and gentlemen welcome welcome to the truck

Rudy show you this fine morning we're getting a little bit of drizzle so I'm

having to use my wipers again a little bit this morning but that's okay right

but we have just gotten offloaded here a little bit ago and now we are on our way

to be called Illinois ax to grab a reload and then head back to Winnipeg

yeah everything goes according to plan I could possibly be home tomorrow night

and then leave out again I guess on Thursday but we'll see how that goes

according to the load offer I'm supposed to deliver that on Wednesday but I don't

think that's gonna happen probably we'll be dropping it at the yard tomorrow

night or maybe even at the customer who knows I don't know I keep wiping my

windchill and it keeps giving me like this layer of I don't know like a

brownish layer or whatever so it's like dirt or whatever on the windshield but

no well just going to have to constantly use the

windshield wipers that's all yeah looks like it's gonna be another miserable day

today very expecting another snowstorm or something coming through a year so

the weather is definitely not cooperating with us today in yesterday

my new yesterday morning it was pretty bad but then later on it started getting

much better at least I wasn't running in the snow was still cloudy but I wasn't

running in the snow right but yeah we filled up this morning after

I took off from the Iowa 80 truck stop only about 10 miles down the road there

is a love-struck stop there so I pulled in there real quickly and topped off the

tanks because I was down to a quarter of a tank already and so now I'm going to

go see if we can find another love's out here somewhere before we get to decomp

if not after I leave D called paranoia I'll be going to work so deployed right

and I know there's a lot there but I always stop in and

get me a shower I need one definitely today is the mandatory shower take one

yesterday but didn't really find a good place and didn't want to pay for it

either so today we filled and now we got a free shower at least up the love right

Tod's go down to d call to get our reload it's supposed to be ready to go

and make our way home just did our trailers switch ladies and gentlemen

that's right I'm really really happy about that

that means I can get out of here yes I'm looking forward to that that's for sure

continue on this world

I am trying to get out of here because there's another storm I don't know if

storm really but another system that's coming true right so I want to try and

get out of here as fast as I can and as far as I can so yeah I might go a little

ways before I make me a bit of a pit stop I got 5 hours and 13 minutes of

drive time remaining why not take full advantage of that right so that's hammer

down and go down the road a little ways and then we'll take us a break and

probably thinking they're close to portage Wisconsin there is another loves

up there I'm thinking maybe I'll just go up to there and then take a shower over

there but it's still fairly early in the morning right it's only 1046 Central

Standard Time so we still have lots of time in the day left so yeah I should be

able to make it down to Winnipeg tomorrow no problem that's what I'm

thinking unless the weather is going to be pretty bad but other than that I

think I should be just fine here we go guys

up to this love truck stop up here and we are finally

gonna go inside and sick as that much-needed shower but just before I got

here I started having some issues with my head

I don't know what's going on it just son started crackling

so I restarted it

that might be shot so I just got my padow was right to connect to that

I won't work on that one either but I am able to connect my phone to the radio on

the truck no problem there so

I'm pretty sure it's my headset some odd reason it's dying on me put let's go

take us a shower and take my half an hour break and continue on right I'm

telling you guys that shower was awesome and now we're back in the truck

and I went and got out my iPad out here because I kind of wanted to check to see

if my Bluetooth would connect to that and no luck and I got my laptop out here

as well I was just finishing updating my my website and all that and now though

he that's a good song right there I just finished heating up some lunch

right here so let's go ahead and that was a good lunch and continue on with

our journey guys time to get out of this loves truck stop guys yeah we had our

half an hour break and all that good stuff we had our half an hour break

earlier too but you know I needed another one to get a few extra hours

right but yeah we took and we taken our good shower and all that good stuff I

went and scheduled my video so this way you guys can watch my video today

updated my website and all that fun stuff and now we're good to go

had me a bit of a lunch or whatever you want to call it that was definitely nice

I like that man this is hard to try and keep this windshield clean it just does

not want to stay clean oh boy oh boy that's a it's a job and a half trying to

keep this windshield clean I'm telling you guys it really is but here we go

let's make our way closer towards Minneapolis I'm not sure exactly how far

we'll give tonight yet I didn't really look at that yet cuz I figured well it's

quarter after two right and I still have five and a half hours

remaining a drive time so I can you're a good little while yet before I need to

worry about finding me a parking spot somewhere right

so it's a day out I'm just gonna go ahead and hammer down it once I decide

it's time to quit and we quit right that's usually how I operate anyways but

I feel much better now after a a good shower and had me a bite to eat it just

gives you that energy you know and all like you you're dragging and you're

dragging and then you take a shower and have a white tea that just gives you

that little energy right and you know that's hammer down and get on down a

road and see what happens for the rest of the day

right all right guys it is the next morning and I hurried her as far as I

possibly could and that was Clearwater Manasota

and the reason being is because we are supposed to be getting some sort of

snowstorm and what you can see right now we got quite a bit of snow on our

windshield here already so yeah I'm just getting up here this next morning here

and getting ready to leave getting all my files out of the GoPros and all that

fun stuff right and then we're gonna go ahead and get out of here right so with

that being said I appreciate you guys watching and we'll look forward to

seeing you guys back here tomorrow so don't go nowhere see you tomorrow

For more infomation >> That's My Disappointed Face Blue Tiger Elite Problems Trucker Rudi 02-11-19 Vlog#1681 - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

Repudio masivo contra declaración de emergencia de Donald Trump | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Repudio masivo contra declaración de emergencia de Donald Trump | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Policía de Los Ángeles no colaborará con ICE | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Policía de Los Ángeles no colaborará con ICE | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

La situación es crítica del lado mexicano de la frontera | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> La situación es crítica del lado mexicano de la frontera | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea's defense chief meets with various nations' defense ministers - Duration: 2:06.

in other news South Korea is looking to boost its arm sales to the Middle East

supporting those efforts Seoul's defense chief has been attending an

international exhibition and conference in the UAE to rub shoulders with his

counterparts from around the world and hold talks naturally can he'll new

reports the 2019 international defense exhibition and conference opened in Abu

Dhabi on February 17 local time with some 1,500 defense firms from around 70

countries taking part in the biannual event the exhibition also brings

together top military officials from the Middle East region this year south

korea's defense minister hong jong-du went to the exhibition to support the

nation's defense firms at first to build networks with not only the host nation

united arab emirates but also its neighboring countries when it comes to

the development of weapons systems no matter how good they are they cannot be

exported unless there is cooperation among countries that's why the South

Korean government is fully backing our firms efforts to export arms to the

region on the sidelines of the event Minister Jang sat down with his UAE

counterpart Mohammed Ahmed Edoardo and discussed ways to strengthen bilateral

cooperation by improving exchanges in terms of military personnel training and

cyber security minister Jeong also held separate meetings with delegation

leaders of Middle East countries including Oman and Egypt to discuss

bilateral arms industry cooperation Seoul's defense chief also met with his

counterpart from Greece Evangelos opposed Turkish and the two sides agreed

to put more efforts to strengthen their military exchanges by pledging to work

towards signing an arms industry's Memorandum of Understanding in the near

future around 30 south korean defense firms including hana defense korea

aerospace industries and lig next one are participating in this year's event

slated to continue until February 21st local time Connie mo Arirang news

For more infomation >> S. Korea's defense chief meets with various nations' defense ministers - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

URS Qawwali 2019 - ख़्वाजा अब्दुल ख़लील हसनी - DIL BARE JANA NE MAN KARDE KARAM - Duration: 7:41.

DIL BARE JANA NE MAN KARDE KARAM

For more infomation >> URS Qawwali 2019 - ख़्वाजा अब्दुल ख़लील हसनी - DIL BARE JANA NE MAN KARDE KARAM - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

25LBS OF Free White Rice... What Should I Make! - Calling All Cooks! - Duration: 2:58.

so left it here they call me what's up guys so life of Scott here or just being

super random just got home from work um so my parents gave my wife and I

twenty five pounds of white rice whoa that's a lot of rice look at that new

Blue Ribbon white rice so you know what who's gonna turn down free food not I

hopefully not you because who doesn't like free anyway I need to now become a

master chef or master cook or maybe not a master but we're gonna try so I'm

gonna come up with different ideas for the rice cuz I'm not a really big fan of

white rice I like white rice with cheese and that's about it I don't like it

plain so for a while now I've been wanting to make stuffed peppers so it

kind of got an idea of getting whole peppers boil them cook them then cut the

tops off boil rice get it ready put it inside the peppers then maybe cut up

some turkey cook it put it inside the peppers maybe some kind of sauce or

something chili sauce or something to put in there kind of mix it up inside or

actually do all that stuff first and then mix all that stuff together then

put it inside the pepper and then cook the

pepper for a little bit and you know I don't know kind of sounds good in my

head but we don't know then you know Chile over rice

you know rights with vegetables like green beans lima beans rice with carrots

and celery not celery broccoli I don't know

rice with celery that sounds gross I don't know but you guys got any ideas

for me you got any suggestions like what could I make this with you know what are

some cool things I could do with white rice because you

For more infomation >> 25LBS OF Free White Rice... What Should I Make! - Calling All Cooks! - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Hướng dẫn gấp gấp trái tim đơn giản bằng tiền giấy|Xếp giấy Origami - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> Hướng dẫn gấp gấp trái tim đơn giản bằng tiền giấy|Xếp giấy Origami - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) | Cap 1 - #4 (Gameplay) - Monado - Duration: 56:44.

For more infomation >> Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) | Cap 1 - #4 (Gameplay) - Monado - Duration: 56:44.

-------------------------------------------

Lançamentos: 18 de fevereiro de 2019 - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Lançamentos: 18 de fevereiro de 2019 - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo Vĩ Đại: Khi Gừng Càng Già Càng Cay - BÓNG ĐÁ 24H TV - Duration: 11:01.

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo Vĩ Đại: Khi Gừng Càng Già Càng Cay - BÓNG ĐÁ 24H TV - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

Sport TV - The surprising word Toby Alderweireld used to describe Tottenham - Duration: 3:37.

 Toby Alderweireld is consistently one of Tottenham's best performers.  The Belgian has been part of a solid Spurs back-line for the past three-and-a-half seasons and if he does leave in the summer he will be missed by the Tottenham fans

 Alderweireld has not been able to agree on a new contract at the club, and although he had an extra year option triggered by the club this season, to keep him at the club until the end of the 2019/20 season, it came with a release clause too

 By triggering that extra year, Alderweireld can leave if a club comes in with an offer of £25million in the summer, as long as that bid comes before the last two weeks of the summer transfer window

   The centre-back, who will turn 30 in two weeks, has struck up a brilliant partnership with compatriot Jan Vertonghen at Spurs and he praised Mauricio Pochettino's work ethic in describing Tottenham in one word

 In a video on the club's official Twitter channel, Alderweireld was asked "what stands out about your team", and asked to answer with one word

 And his response was a little surprising, although understandable at the same time, given spurs' performances of late - late being the operative word

 Alderweireld said: "If I were to describe Spurs with one word it would be fitness

 "Every game we run so much, put so much effort in. Of course you don't play every game unbelievable, but I think every game we put our heart on the pitch and try to run and give our everything for Spurs, that's something our team is - physical, running and doing everything for the team

"     Alderweireld was also asked what his best Premier League moment had been on a personal level

 "I think my best Premier League moment is my goal against Manchester City for Spurs," he admitted

 "First goal for Spurs, at White Hart Lane, a big game, 2-1 at that point, it was an important goal

To score at White Hart Lane was very special."  The Belgian was also asked about his relationship with compatriot Jan Vertonghen on the pitch for Spurs

 "For me it helps a lot to play with Jan. Of course I know him from my time at Ajax and Belgium," he explained

 "I think we've maybe played more games with each other than without each other. He's a good friend as well and I think everyone knows we have a good connection

 "Of course it helps me a lot to have him at my left at Spurs."   Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from  football

london  via the free football.london app  for  iPhone  and  Android . Available to download from the  App Store  and  Google Play  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét