Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 20 2019

Or Tuesday, it was announced that CNN had found the person that was going to oversee

all of their coverage of the 2020 presidential elections and that person happens to be a

woman by the name of Sarah is girl Flores who has zero experience throughout her entire

life in anything related to journalism.

What ms is eager is, is actually a failed Republican operative.

She worked on the campaigns of Mitt Romney didn't go so well.

Carly Fiorina, which also didn't go so well and then she worked on one Senate Campaign

for Ted Cruz, which obviously did go well for her even though Ted Cruz is generally

seen as one of the most hated people in this country in terms of elected officials.

But she was most recently serving as a spokesperson for Jeff sessions at the US Justice Department.

Um, so she has no journalistic experience.

She has done nothing but work for Republicans and Republican organizations cause she was

also with the RNC and a couple other groups for quite a while and now CNN decides, you

know what?

This is the perfect person to oversee all of our election coverage for the next year

and a half.

Now, I'm not exactly sure why they would pick this particular woman.

Is it because while she was at the Justice Department, she openly pledged her loyalty

to Trump.

Is that what attracted CNN to this woman?

Is it because she repeatedly, over the last few years, continued to make up completely

false stories and push conspiracy theories about both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton?

Is it because she wants referred to CNN as the Clinton News Network?

Is it because she said that Kellyanne Conway is a great icon of feminism?

I'm not sure which.

One of those great moments on her resume made CNN say, hell yeah, that's the political director

we want, but they did it.

Maybe they're trying to appease Donald Trump.

Maybe they're tired of his constant attacks on them, but this woman is an absolute disgusting

human being that has spent her career pushing conspiracy theories that have been proven

to be false about Democrats.

And now she has got to be in charge of the TV programming and the online coverage of

the 2020 presidential election.

And here's what that means.

The biggest issue in 2020 is who's going to be the Democratic nominee because really we're

only going to have three or four months of the fight between the main Democratic nominee

and Donald Trump, assuming he's still in office.

So she is going to be directing the coverage all throughout the Democratic primary.

She can craft it and phrase it and frame it in any way that she sees fit.

And as a former Republican operative, I don't think we're going to exactly be getting the

fair and balanced coverage that we should be getting of something this important.

But nonetheless, CNN proved once again that they are nothing more than a corporate media

outlet.

They don't care about honesty.

They don't care about integrity.

They don't care about the facts.

They care about having somebody who they think has a high profile and who will be completely

partisan in her coverage selections.

So if you were planning on watching CNN at all during the 2020 election from now until

the election, I would go ahead and suggest that you make other plans because you're not

going to get anything that's even close to honest from that corporate media network.

For more infomation >> CNN Hires Failed GOP Operative Who Pledged Loyalty To Trump For 2020 Campaign Coverage - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

This Incredible Charleston Penthouse Can Be Yours for $16,500,000 | Great Estates | Southern Living - Duration: 4:07.

We're going to Charleston.

Yay.

Land of me.

(both laughing)

So we're going to check out a sprawling penthouse apartment

on Broad Street, so it's nearly 9,000 square feet.

You get 360 degree views of the harbor, the Atlantic Ocean.

It will cost you 16.5 million dollars.

Okay, so.

(Betsy gasping)

But, square footage. Hefty price to pay.

Not the life I pictured,

but definitely one I'm willing to try out.

Wow, so look at the views right there.

That's amazing.

On the rooftop terrace,

that's worth the $16.5 mil right there.

Absolutely,

especially somewhere like Charleston.

You can probably see--

All the steeples, all the peoples.

All the water.

Delightful.

Oh, see you would never know you were in Charleston.

No, yeah.

Where is the warmth?

Right, I can't, yeah.

I'm conflicted, because on one hand it looks grand

and elegant and love it.

But on the other, like I just don't feel like I'm

Charleston when I look at this photo.

Throw some big rugs in there,

some warm colors, you can warm it back up.

So this is the salon.

The grand salon.

You could have some intellectual conversations in here.

Great for parties, you could leave the tile

and not put in rugs if you wanted it to just be spill proof.

Yeah, I mean I'm not gonna lie, as a dog owner

I'm like it does look easier.

(both laughing)

Like I'm less stressed already.

The most formal, the formalest.

I do love the chandelier, that's kinda fun.

Yeah, I like how it's whimsy

and you have these very like handsome, serious walls.

I don't know that I would know I was in

Charleston, but maybe that's the fun part.

That's true.

Maybe it doesn't look like.

Cause all you have to do is step out your door

and then you see it.

Yeah.

Love a chef's kitchen.

Okay, this seems a little homier.

Yes.

Even though it's so big and grand,

I think that the brick really warms it up

and the little arch on the windows.

You know you get a little more character in this space.

And I'm a big fan of a double island.

Business in the front, party in the back.

Something like that.

(both laughing)

A very chic mullet.

Oh St. Michaels.

Wow.

So that's a pretty great view

to remind you that you're in Charleston.

Yeah, you're not gonna forget it there.

No.

That is truly incredible.

Oh my gosh.

Oh my God, wow, I'm anxious.

Aah, and I love looking at myself in the mirror.

Me too.

And even this is too much for me.

In this private space just.

(Betsy laughing)

I just want there to be some wallpaper or something.

So the master suite is 1500 square feet.

That's bigger than my entire rental house.

I mean I don't know if

I'm responsible enough to manage that large of a bedroom.

Neither am I.

But for the people who live there, I'm sure it's quite nice.

Yeah.

You can run a little marathon in there.

Wow.

We have two words for you, platform tub.

I have two words for you, big fall.

(Katherine laughing)

I know.

Slip fall.

Yeah, I was about to say.

As a short person, I am nervous about the bathtub.

(laughter)

And those mirrors don't overwhelm me quite like

Yeah that seems a little more reasonable.

The bathroom.

I mean only on one wall.

(Katherine laughing)

Just one.

Just one wall.

More mirrors, so many mirrors,

all the mirrors in this house.

But, I guess in the closet it makes sense.

I wonder what is up with that?

Is there a railing above the closet doors?

Do you see that?

Oh yeah.

What do you think that is?

I don't know.

But, gorgeous closet.

I could not fill it up, but I love it.

I guess this one feels lighter and brighter

because you can just

Swing out onto the terrace.

But it also feels a little generic, you know?

Then again maybe that's

This just hit my day gestating, so, yeah.

Oh, okay.

Oh wow.

Hey Carnival Cruise.

(Katherine laughing) I know.

I feel like you would have to get

a cabana boy or something.

For sure.

Ding ding. Yeah.

I'm ready for my piña colada.

Maybe you just get like a blender,

do it yourself.

(laughter)

Wow.

Problem solved.

To be honest, if I'm gonna be in Charleston,

I kinda want a good ol', like I want to do the full

classic single house thing, but

I'm with ya, and again,

the platform tub, it's just a deal breaker.

It's risky.

It's a risky move.

(music)

For more infomation >> This Incredible Charleston Penthouse Can Be Yours for $16,500,000 | Great Estates | Southern Living - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Snail Mail: "Speaking Terms" - Last Call with Carson Daly (Musical Performance) - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Snail Mail: "Speaking Terms" - Last Call with Carson Daly (Musical Performance) - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Kelsey Berreth Case: Investigators Reveal Gruesome, New Details In Murder | TODAY - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Kelsey Berreth Case: Investigators Reveal Gruesome, New Details In Murder | TODAY - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Daniel Radcliffe Spotlight - Last Call with Carson Daly (Interview) - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> Daniel Radcliffe Spotlight - Last Call with Carson Daly (Interview) - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Snail Mail: "Heat Wave" - Last Call with Carson Daly (Musical Performance) - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> Snail Mail: "Heat Wave" - Last Call with Carson Daly (Musical Performance) - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Zegen Spotlight - Last Call with Carson Daly (Interview) - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> Michael Zegen Spotlight - Last Call with Carson Daly (Interview) - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Documentary Now! Later Overview - Duration: 4:30.

Hi, I'm Morgan Neville,

and I'm a documentary filmmaker, not a TV host

for reasons that will soon become readily apparent.

But happy to be talking with the creative team

behind "Documentary Now!"

Hi, guys.

-Hello. -Hello.

It's been a long wait for season 3.

What took so long?

-[Laughs] -Oh, no.

Well, I guess to answer honestly,

the show kind of like

is sometimes barely together.

[Laughter]

And I don't mean that as a negative thing, really.

It's just that we all do different things,

everyone's busy,

and maybe that's what makes each episode different,

each season different.

It also seems like in the first two seasons,

you were focusing on a lot of films

from the documentary canon.

And this season,

you're, you know, looking far and wide

and finding obscure documentaries.

We're running out. [Laughs]

I don't know.

There are a lot of documentaries to go.

Yeah.

I've got a few for you.

[Laughter]

So now, having done three seasons,

what memories stick out, particularly,

from different episodes

or things that come to mind when you think back?

Like, the things that immediately come to mind

are, like, you know,

the international episodes, for me.

Armisen: Same.

You know, being in Iceland...

Colombia.

...creating that parade out of thin air

for the Capone episode.

Yeah.

Being in Colombia.

And build that restaurant.

Creating that restaurant.

This season, like,

being in Budapest,

and creating that exhibition,

that art exhibition, in a couple of days.

There's something about the adventure of it

that immediately comes to mind for me.

So is there something about the specificity

of having source material

that helps the humor of it?

For sure.

I mean, I think it gives -- it gives us a framework.

You know, like, you kind of have guard rails in a way

that, you know, like,

that's the grounding sort of element.

And, again, yeah, we do go to sometimes crazy lengths

sort of matching the look and the feel of it.

And sometimes, I think, maybe it seems kind of insane,

especially -- again, I always become aware of it

when we go abroad

and you'll be working with some dude

who doesn't know the show.

And they're like, "wait, what? Like what?

It has to be this exact thing?"

You know, obviously, "Sandy Passage,"

the "Grey Gardens" episode, was the first one we did.

And it just was obvious to us,

is that, "well, if we're gonna do 'Grey Gardens',

which everybody knows and loves,

like, we can't do a version of it.

Like, we have to do it."

Like, just as -- you know, like --

We just ignore that the original existed

and just re-create it.

Let me ask you about Helen Mirren.

She's the one consistent character

amongst all of your episodes.

-True. -Yeah.

What was it like getting her to do the show,

and what she brought to it?

As soon as she starts talking,

as soon as I see her in the intro,

I'm just filled with joy.

It's just perfect.

It's the perfect tone.

It's funny, and it's really inviting right away.

I have a thrill also about the opening credits

in that to see that opening sequence

is like I could never have imagined it being that cool.

I love it.

It just looks great. It's such a great idea.

Selfishly, one of my films

has a cameo in the opening credits.

-Yeah. -Oh, yes.

-Whoo. -I know.

I mean, when I first heard about "Documentary Now!"

when you were starting the first season,

I thought, "what a crazy idea to do a show like that."

Like, a show for me and my friends.

I'm just wondering, for you guys,

how you've seen people react to the show

and kind of get it in different ways.

Well, when people say things --

when strangers say things to me --

it is like a very bonding inside joke.

So they're very passionate about it

in a way that it's just like an immediate connection.

That's really interesting,

'cause I guess if we were all making,

you know, like "CSI" or something, right,

and someone says, "oh, I saw that episode of 'CSI'",

you'd be like, "all right, well, everybody saw that."

Yeah, exactly.

But when somebody says, like,

Oh, I loved that Al Capone episode,"

it does feel like, "oh, I like you a little bit more,"

you know?

Totally.

There's a judgment to it.

I'm like, "oh, obviously, you dig in and look for --"

Thomas: It's like when I meet someone

who's been to Wales.

[Laughter]

It's the same feeling.

[Laughter]

♪♪

For more infomation >> Documentary Now! Later Overview - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Photoshop HDR Effect Tutorial | Create Sharp Images - Duration: 4:24.

whats up guys I am Emon and welcome to Emon's Planet.

So in this video I am going to show you How To Use HDR Effect In Photoshop.

So with this trick you can create sharp images and you can make the details of an image more

visible using photoshop.

So without any further issue let's get start it.

So guys here we are in photoshop and you can see I have an image here.

So first of all import that image in which image you want to apply the hdr effect and

after that here you can see the layer is locked so now click on this icon to unlock the layer

and after that select the image layer right click on the mouse and then click on this

convert to smart object.

It will convert the image layer into a smart object.

So now double click on the thumbnail of this layer.

It will open a new tab with the same image.

So now first of all I will zoom it and then select the image layer and then go to

image, adjustments and then hdr toning and then it will give you an alert so just ignore

this and then click on this yes and then it will open a window which looks something like

this.

So now with this window you can apply hdr effect on your images.

So now here you will get an option presets.

So now here you will get many presets and with these presets you can add hdr effect

on your images.

So I don't use presets I do it manually and now I am gonna give you 2 tips and with these

2 tips you can apply great hdr effect on your images.

So the first tip is decrease the saturation.

So now here you can see the saturation is plus 20.

So whenever you apply the hdr effect on your images it will automatically increase the

saturation which will ruin your image.

So my recommendation is decrease the saturation.

So make the saturation to zero and now you can see the image is perfect.

My second tip is to increase the detail.

So now here you can see a slider this is the details slider.

So with this slider you can increase the detail and decrease the detail and this is the slider

and with this slider you can make the details of an image more visible.

So now if you take it to the right side then the details will be increased and if you take

it to the left side then the details will be decreased.

So now take the slider to the right slowly and then you can see the details is increasing

slowly.

So now let's compare it.

This is the before and this is the after.

So now you can see the detail is increased.

So like this you can increase the details.

So I will make it 80 because it suits for me.

So now let's compare it.

This is the before and this is the after.

You can see I made the details of this image more visible.

So now play with the detail and the saturation.

So my first tip is decrease the saturation and then make it to zero and then play with

this detail slider.

Don't mess with these any more sliders because these can ruin your image.

So my first opinion is play with this saturation and then play with this detail and after that

click on this ok and then it will add the hdr effect on your images.

So it will take a bit time so just wait for it.

So now here you can see the hdr effect is added.

So after adding the hdr effect go to the file and then click on this save and then the hdr

effect will be saved on this image.

So this is a must, you have to do it and after that if you go to your previous project you

can see the image is updated and the hdr effect is added successfully on this image and you

can see the details is increased and we made the details of this image more visible using

the hdr effect.

So like this you can use the hdr effect in photoshop and you can make the details of

an image more visible.

So this is the video and I hope you will like it.

If you liked it then don't forget to drop a like on this video and also don't forget

to share this video and if you didn't subscribe my channel yet then go to my channel, subscribe

my channel and also press the bell icon so that if I upload any new videos in my channel

then you will get the notification from my channel.

So see you in my next video.

Till then take care.

For more infomation >> Photoshop HDR Effect Tutorial | Create Sharp Images - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

O WUANT REAGIU AO MEU VÍDEO E OLHA NO QUE DEU! (SOLTOU GARGALHADA???) [ENGRAÇADO] - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> O WUANT REAGIU AO MEU VÍDEO E OLHA NO QUE DEU! (SOLTOU GARGALHADA???) [ENGRAÇADO] - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Color Font : How To Change Nokia 6/6.1/7/8 Mobile Fonts Color - Helping Mind - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Color Font : How To Change Nokia 6/6.1/7/8 Mobile Fonts Color - Helping Mind - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

কথা গুলো বর্তমান সময়ের সাথে মিলে যায় | Shiakh Abdur Razzak Bin Yousuf | 2019 - Duration: 8:52.

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

For more infomation >> কথা গুলো বর্তমান সময়ের সাথে মিলে যায় | Shiakh Abdur Razzak Bin Yousuf | 2019 - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo encontrar un dispositivo perdido con "Find my iPhone" y "Find My Device" | T-Mobile - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Cómo encontrar un dispositivo perdido con "Find my iPhone" y "Find My Device" | T-Mobile - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

My Reply to Technical Guruji on Anit Pakistan Video-Tech Talks #742 #Shame_Guruji - Duration: 5:32.

Subscribe Now

And Press the Bell icon

Never Miss An Update

Aslam O Alekum Friends

How Are You

Welcome to the New Video Today

In this Video i'll Reply Mr Technical Guruji

Today Video Will Be Very Intresting

Watch till end

All of You will Know that Technical Guruji Posted a Video One Day Ago

He Insult Pakistan's Flag

He Compared Pakistan Flag with A Toliet Paper

This in Not Good!

That We Abuse Each Other

Mr Technical Guruji

First of All I Want to Say You that

On Which Bases You Abuse Pakistani Flag

And Than you are asking that you are feeling good

For more infomation >> My Reply to Technical Guruji on Anit Pakistan Video-Tech Talks #742 #Shame_Guruji - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

1 GPU vs Engine ML - Duration: 0:37.

In this video we will compare non-distributed training (Old Way) to distributed training (Engine ML)

The videos are playing 10x faster than real time

These two experiments are using the exact same model and dataset

The model on the left is training on 1 GPU

The model on the right is training on 128 GPUs

The dataset is divided and across multiple machines and the model is trained with synchronous gradient descent

The Engine ML experiment just completed its fifth iteration through the entire dataset

The 1 GPU experiment isn't even 10% done with its first iteration

It will take almost 5 hours to get to iteration 5

Total experiment time (60 epochs) Old Way - 2.5 Days Engine ML - 30 Minutes

What would you do with that extra time?

For more infomation >> 1 GPU vs Engine ML - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

DarkAvenger X - ダークアベンジャー クロス - (ANDROID - iOS) GAMEPLAY 2160p (4K) PART 7 - Duration: 6:19.

PLEASE CLICK BELOW SUBSCRIBE BUTTON

PLEASE CLICK BELOW SUBSCRIBE BUTTON

PLEASE CLICK BELOW SUBSCRIBE BUTTON

PLEASE CLICK BELOW SUBSCRIBE BUTTON

PLEASE CLICK BELOW SUBSCRIBE BUTTON

PLEASE CLICK BELOW SUBSCRIBE BUTTON

PLEASE CLICK BELOW SUBSCRIBE BUTTON

For more infomation >> DarkAvenger X - ダークアベンジャー クロス - (ANDROID - iOS) GAMEPLAY 2160p (4K) PART 7 - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Stinger engine line-up explained - Duration: 3:04.

 What makes the Kia Stinger such a surprisingly wonderful machine is far more than the fact that it's become the most unexpected replacement for the big, rear-drive, roaring Aussie dinosaurs, nor its muscular styling

 Rear-wheel drive and a good chassis and steering combination are great places to start, but it's the Kia Stinger engine that makes this the full excitement machine

We're talking here about the Stinger 330 variant, of course, which is the version you're looking for, and was rated a 9 out of 10 by CarsGuide tester Matt Campbell

 It's not just that this 3.3-litre (hence the 330 designation) twin-turbocharged V6 is fast, it's the way it goes about its business, and the joyful sounds it makes (no, it's not a V8 but some great things of the past - like long arguments that couldn't be solved by Google - aren't coming back) The 330's specs are impressive, even without those extra two cylinders, making 272kW of power at an exciting 6000rpm and 510Nm of torque in a nice, flat and fat plateau from 1300rpm to 4500rpm

And it almost, just about sounds like a V8 if you really give it the berries. Kia's 24-valve DOHC -  Double OverHead Cam - "Lambda II" (the Lambda began life as a 3

5-litre unit used to power cars like the Hyundai Santa Fe) engine has an official capacity of 3342cc, and the Korean brand promises it went through more than 160,000 kilometres of road testing and more than 480 laps of the famed Nürburgring in Germany while the Stinger was being developed

The Stinger's biggest engine also offers dual variable valve timing and direct injection

  The 3.3-litre Lambda II granted Kia its first-ever inclusion in the 'Wards 10 Best Engines' list in 2018

 In power terms, there's always plenty there, wherever you go looking, from off-the-line zest (0 to 100km/h comes up in just 4

9 seconds) to in-gear overtaking grunt. Belting it out of a slow corner is the kind of fun that never gets tired

 It's not just the Stinger's most powerful engine option, but also means this is the fastest Kia ever

 The one and only letdown on the specification of the Kia Stinger 330 line-up, which includes the GT, 330S and 330Si, is that it's only available with an eight-speed automatic gearbox

A manual transmission would certainly be a lot of fun if it was available (even the less-powerful versions are automatic only, sadly)

 Awarding Kia its first-ever inclusion in its Wards 10 Best Engines list for the 330, Wards Auto in the US declared: "Kia's had decent engines over the years, but the new 3

3L is truly remarkable. It sells not only the Stinger but the entire brand." The same could be said for the Stinger's effect on Kia's image overall, of course

The company might not be selling huge numbers of Stingers, but just its very existence - and the fact that actually seeing one on the road is such a pleasant surprise - is doing a lot for the way the brand is perceived in this country

 If your budget doesn't quite stretch to the most potent V6 Stinger, you could choose the smaller-engine 200 variant, which gets you a turbocharged 2

0-litre, four-cylinder motor. Made for the everyday rather than the fast and furious, the 200 may not be super sporty but it's still capable, winning a 7 out of 10 from our own Mr Campbell

The 'Theta' engine's 182kW of power at 6200rpm and 353Nm of torque, all yours from 1400rpm to 4000rpm, is impressive for an engine of this size

  You'll be pretty happy with Kia's 2.0-litre, 182kW/353Nm four-cylinder turbo. A 0-100km/h dash of a claimed 6

0sec flat is nothing to be sneezed at, either. Obviously, if you can only afford the 2

0-litre version, we'd seriously advise you not to drive the V6, because it's not going to help you at all

 Clearly, then, the V6-powered variants are the very best Kia Stingers you can get, and its the engine that goes a long way to making it so desirable

If you really love the styling, though, and don't need the full-fat option, you'll be pretty happy with the four-cylinder, 2

0-litre engine as well.Kia Stinger engine specifications: 'Theta II' 2.0L T-GDI Petrol Automatic'Lamda II' 3

3L T-GDI Petrol AutomaticEngine description:Inline 4 cyl. DOHC T-GDI1 D-CVVT2 16 valveV6 DOHC T-GDI1 D-CVVT2 24 valveCapacity:1998cc3342ccPower:182kW @6,200rpm272kW @6,000rpmTorque:353 @1,400 - 4,000rpm510Nm @1,300 - 4,500rpmBore x Stroke:86

0mm x 86.0mm92.0mm x 83.8mmCompression ratio:10:110:1V6 or four-cylinder? What Kia Stinger would you choose? Tell us what you think in the comments below

See all Kia Stinger 2019 pricing Kia Stinger 200S - $46,990 Kia Stinger 330S - $49,990 Kia Stinger 200Si - $52,990 Kia Stinger 330Si - $55,990 Kia Stinger GT-LINE (BLACK LEATHER) - $55,990 Kia Stinger GT (RED LTH W MICHELIN TYR) - $60,490 More Advice Stamp duty for cars explained When you go to buy a new or used car, you will have to pay stamp duty

But what. The best new cars coming to Australia in 2018 There's a sprinkling of genuinely exciting metal that will be hitting

Car insurance claim process | what to do after an accident The one merciful thing about car accidents is that they're over very

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét