Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 19 2019

Hello my friends and welcome to another Tuesday of tutorial!

I am Leonardo Pereznieto and today I will take on a challenge

that has been giving to me many times but recently

by Ivan López and by ChristProCool [laughter].

The challenge is to draw with cheap color pencils.

So I went to the nearest supermarket and bought the cheapest colors

I could find, which where these, and which costed me $1.50 for the set

of 12 [laughter].

Let's see what we can do with them, I will try to draw

a young sitting woman.

Let's begin by sketching the areas of light of the head, with a peach color.

Which is lighter than the paper.

This will be the forehead and the top of the head…

the shoulder, the light source will be on the right,

behind them to the right.

Therefore this edge of the right will be receiving the most illumination

while the left side, will be darker.

The elements that I want darker I sketch them with this brown

such as the eyebrows, the lashes

the shadow of the nose,

the hair, etc.

Since the color pencils are generally made with wax or with oil,

it is hard to erase them

and if I were to sketch the lines on the light side, with this color,

I pretty much would be stocked with that line.

That is why the lines that are on the right I didn't directly

with the peach.

Let's draw the neck

and then pull the angle from the head to see where the shoulder should be.

Good!

We do the arm, and a little bit more detail of the neck

and we begin shadowing the face and the hair.

Also the body.

Very good!

We continue with the peach

to sketch the edge that will receive the light, including the leg that in the position

that she's sitting will be up here.

All right!

The knee, and the lower part which we should actually draw it with the brown.

The light source, as I said, will be to the right but also toward the back,

so we may have a case of back-lighting and therefore the edge of the lower leg

on the left, catches a little glow of that light.

If it looks good, it is an artistic license that you can take, you can improve

your drawing, by taking some such decisions.

Remember, in art we are creating our own realities.

As you saw, I used a little purple for the shadows because I don't

want them to look just brown, by adding a cool purple or violet,

it looks better.

It looks more rich.

And we can apply white for the highlights.

These highlights will be facing to the right.

The glow on the left edge, will not be as bright, and therefore those

we get them with the peach.

I think I didn't mention this before and I should have but I'm drawing

on a toned paper, of a greenish color.

Again, for the shadows we use a combination of violet and brown.

I have been wondering what color we should do the dress with...

red! Red will be the color.

Good!

With some white highlights of course

and for the shading we can use the violet.

There are some shadows that I want darker

and those we can achieve them with the black.

I'm using a small 12 colors set, so there is not a lot of choices here.

If I had many colors to choose from,

for the darker shadows I would have probably used a very dark purple

or blue, but that is ok we can use the black over it lightly with the purple and the brown.

When you have less colors it is usually not a big problem

you just have to mix them a bit more, to get the correct hue.

I am enjoying this color set! they are not bad at all.

That's a surprise to me!

To make it look a little bit more lively, I add just a tad of orange

and reinforce some shadows with a sharp point violet.

We can use yellow and peach for the the lights on the hair

and for the darker shading, black and brown

and we tone down the orange with the peach.

I desire a background of water

with the blue and the green.

and she will be sitting on a rock

a rock that is coming out of the water.

I was telling you how surprised I am of how good these cheap color feel

and draw. One thing to keep in mind though, is that the main difference between

the artist quality colors and the student or children ones, is the quality of the pigment

and its light fastness, that is that the profesional ones, don't fade with the light

as much as the other ones

so they are more permanent for the years to come.

And I add a little bit of red to some parts of the body, reinforce some shadows

with the black…

and its ready!

Please let me know if you think this challenge was made successfully.

…and if you enjoyed it please give it a LIKE! share it to your friends

and subscribe to Fine Art-Tips.

And I will see you on Tuesday ;)

Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

For more infomation >> Challenge: Drawing With Cheap Color Pencils - A Woman - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

Ex-FBI Offical Andrew McCabe Talks Trump, Russia & Mueller Probe | TODAY - Duration: 12:40.

For more infomation >> Ex-FBI Offical Andrew McCabe Talks Trump, Russia & Mueller Probe | TODAY - Duration: 12:40.

-------------------------------------------

Descubre los hábitos que te harán lucir 5 años más joven | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Descubre los hábitos que te harán lucir 5 años más joven | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

🎸[La première fois que tu chantes] Les copains d'abord au #ukulélé - Duration: 5:27.

Hello to everyone. It's Lou. The song of the day: a little Brassens! A

song straight out of our childhood, that if you have my age, it's up to

say fifties you had to to sing in your youth,

friends first.

It takes six agreements to achieve this song. We start with a major C

followed by a 7th, you will see if you are careful that I have it a little bit

modified, a fa and then we move on to a mid 7th, a minor, a 7th floor and one

then go back to the do.

The small introduction: do do re re rd do re mi

and then you go there: do major, 7th re, fa, mid 7th,

the minor, 7th floor and we finish with a do.

If you liked this video: a like! You can also share it,

do not hesitate to subscribe if you subscribe, activate the bell for

receive new notifications and very soon for a new song.

For more infomation >> 🎸[La première fois que tu chantes] Les copains d'abord au #ukulélé - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

🎸[Défi] 100 jours pour apprendre le #Ukulélé jour 50 les copains d'abord - Duration: 7:13.

Life is a challenge where every day counts to be fulfilled realize our dreams the

more intimate grandiose where little ones. AT through seasons of 100 days I you

invite me to follow me in this adventure personal.

Hello everyone. This is already the 50th day of this challenge and I am delighted

to have progressed to the point of being able interpret one of my songs

favorite of brassens friends first. As usual you will have a

link in the description and in the end of this video to go see

directly the tutorial of this song. For each song beforehand

must learn the chords but beyond agreements it's also important

to learn the words. We will see there with brassens there is still in the

buddies first a number of complete and you have to learn them

before starting

because there if I look for lyrics at the same

time that the agreements it's really going do anything. I'm having fun more

in addition with my instrument and I'm at a stage where I look for pieces

to play so everything is a pretext for go see the scores so there this

week it was the birthday of one of my loved ones so I learned happy

anniversary

or again this example a friend who puts on Facebook

sound of silence and then it gave me want to learn to play

in these two examples, if at the level of ukulele I managed to follow pretty much

agreements and a rhythm is well the big difficulty is the voice that does not

does not always follow. So mid challenge I still manage to learn

a song every ten days, in hoping it goes on like this for

following I leave you now with buddies first, do not hesitate to

to sing also puts a good mood.

you stayed until the end, that's good friendly

so if you have liked to like

if you are not subscribed subscribe if you subscribe activate the bell

and I tell you in ten days for a next song.

For more infomation >> 🎸[Défi] 100 jours pour apprendre le #Ukulélé jour 50 les copains d'abord - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

¡La hija de Alicia Villarreal se lanzará como cantante! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> ¡La hija de Alicia Villarreal se lanzará como cantante! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Origami Frog Tutorial (Hyo Ahn) - Duration: 12:48.

Simple Origami Frog

We will be using a 6" x 6" (15cm x 15cm) square paper here. But you can use any size square paper.

Prepare to turn the paper over.

Turn the paper over.

Prepare to apply a horizontal valley-fold and then unfold.

Apply a horizontal valley-fold and then unfold.

Prepare to apply a vertical valley-fold and then unfold.

Apply a vertical valley-fold and then unfold.

Prepare to apply a horizontal gate-fold and then unfold.

Apply a horizontal gate-fold and then unfold.

Prepare to apply a vertical gate-fold and then unfold.

Apply a vertical gate-fold and then unfold.

Prepare to apply a horizontal asymmetric gate-fold and then unfold.

Apply a horizontal asymmetric gate-fold and then unfold.

Prepare to apply another horizontal asymmetric gate-fold and then unfold.

Apply another horizontal asymmetric gate-fold and then unfold.

Prepare to apply a vertical asymmetric gate-fold and then unfold.

Apply a vertical asymmetric gate-fold and then unfold.

Prepare to apply another vertical asymmetric gate-fold and then unfold.

Apply another vertical asymmetric gate-fold and then unfold.

You have completed making a 8x8 matrix base.

Prepare to turn the paper over.

Turn the paper over.

Prepare to apply a diagonal valley-fold and then unfold.

Apply a diagonal valley-fold and then unfold.

Prepare to apply another diagonal valley-fold and then unfold.

Apply another diagonal valley-fold and then unfold.

Prepare to apply a horizontal pleat-fold consisting of a mountain-fold and a valley-fold.

Apply a horizontal pleat-fold consisting of a mountain-fold and a valley-fold.

Prepare to apply another horizontal pleat-fold consisting of a mountain-fold and a valley-fold.

Apply another horizontal pleat-fold consisting of a mountain-fold and a valley-fold.

Prepare to apply a vertical pleat-fold consisting of a mountain-fold and a valley-fold.

Apply a vertical pleat-fold consisting of a mountain-fold and a valley-fold.

Prepare to apply another vertical pleat-fold consisting of a mountain-fold and a valley-fold.

Apply another vertical pleat-fold consisting of a mountain-fold and a valley-fold.

Prepare to apply a tiny valley-fold and then unfold.

Apply a tiny valley-fold and then unfold.

Prepare to apply another tiny valley-fold and then unfold.

Apply another tiny valley-fold and then unfold.

Prepare to apply four inside reverse-folds.

Apply four inside reverse-folds.

Prepare to apply seven valley-folds.

Apply seven valley-folds.

Prepare to apply three mountain-folds.

Apply three mountain-folds.

Prepare to apply two pinches.

Apply two pinches.

Prepare to fold two flaps up.

Fold two flaps up.

Prepare to fold two flaps up.

Fold two flaps up.

Prepare to fold two flaps down.

Fold two flaps down.

Prepare to fold two flaps down.

Fold two flaps down.

Make a shape of frog.

Congratulation! You have completed making a simple origami frog.

For more infomation >> Simple Origami Frog Tutorial (Hyo Ahn) - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

Bí Ngô Halloween - Thử Đập Chum Đất ( Bình Đất ) Trong Plants Vs Zombies 2 Mod - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Bí Ngô Halloween - Thử Đập Chum Đất ( Bình Đất ) Trong Plants Vs Zombies 2 Mod - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Bhale Dongalu Latest Hindi Dubbed Action Movie 2018 | New Dubbed Hindi Movies 2018 - Duration: 2:34:36.

Introduction

For more infomation >> Bhale Dongalu Latest Hindi Dubbed Action Movie 2018 | New Dubbed Hindi Movies 2018 - Duration: 2:34:36.

-------------------------------------------

Recetas de Cocina: Aprende cómo presentar tus platos #1 | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Recetas de Cocina: Aprende cómo presentar tus platos #1 | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

¡La Banda el Recodo sorprendió a una quinceañera! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> ¡La Banda el Recodo sorprendió a una quinceañera! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Emeric Imre - Balcaniada - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Emeric Imre - Balcaniada - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

¡Carlos Rivera es 'El Mentor' del #TeamVives! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> ¡Carlos Rivera es 'El Mentor' del #TeamVives! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

JMoF 2019 - The Dogfather - Duration: 1:07:36.

Hi and welcome tooooo....

JMoF 2019!!!!

Yaaaay!

Hello!

Say Hello to the camera!

Soooo

Finally back here in Japan in Toyohashi

Hello!

"Hello"

Yaaaay

You're actually on the video now

"Oh ok ok"

"Hiii, hello!"

Haha, sorry guys

So many people...

Oh, hello!

Okay finally!

There are so many people actually hugging me, and....

And...meh meh meh meh >.<!

Ahhhhhhhrghs!

Helloooooo!

This is impossible, Darken!

Haha!

"That's why I said, Go to the front!"

No it's alright, it's alright

Guys, I really wanted to say something in the camera, but...

But the problem is...

"He can't!"

There are so many people!

Arghs!

But...okay okay okay

It's JMoF 2019 and...

We are finally back here in Toyohashi

And there are so many new people and so many old friends

Just too many!

What?

"Way too many!"

Way too many, way too many

Yayayayaya

So erm....

I think the the the the the.....

Te te te, stop talking!

The first thing which is going on, is...

The Dance again

So we gonna see...err...

Yeah we gonna be at the dance....but but...the Dance starts at 8?

Is it 8?

"Let's check that"

I think it's 8

"Ya, 8 o'clock'

8 o'clock, okay

"So another hour"

Another hour!

Okay, that's good!

So I can just walk around and see some people!

PEOPLE!

Like you!

Rawr!

"Yoooo, whazuuupp?"

"Hoo?"

"Hoo?"

"He is such a camera whore!"

"Whhaaaaat?"

"Noo~nooo!"

"Noo, they keep coming to me!"

"Hs is just...he is jealous"

"About the cameras"

"I don't...I don't know, I didn't think that sentence through, I dunno"

"He is jealous or somthin'"

"Jealous or somethin'!"

"Hehehe"

"Hello guys!"

"Welsome to JMoF 2019!"

"Haha!"

"We are dancing together!"

"Long time no seeeee!"

Yaaays, I just got a present from Korea!

This is so cool, thank you so much!

How do you say thank you in Korean?

"감사합니다"

Gamsahamnida...?

Oh...very slow and again

Han...han?

"고맙습니다"

Gomapseumnida

"Yes!"

Ha! Okay!

고맙습니다!

Sooo, I got this funny present ^^°

I don't know how it looks

Maybe nice, I don't know ^-^

Oh! Children! ^^

"I...I go!"

Okay okay!

"Gay!"

"Gay!"

"Gay!"

Good morning!

It's the second day of JMoF!

"Yeah!"

Yayayayaya

And I am here with KIBI!

He is like the super cute and extreme fursuiter from Japan!

He is like my brother :3

Yayayayayaya

*smooches*

Waow, okay!

The garden is actually quite full already

I would recommend to check that out! :3

Yayayayaya

Urghs!

There is fat now!

Clean it!

Hatatatata!

Ouch! >.<

"Now I am supposed to say things"

"Ohhh!"

"You won't putting pressure on me"

"Alright alright"

"I gotta thing to say...."

"Mroow"

Kitties, as always!

So I've heard, you were sleeping like super long?

"Eeeeh"

"I don't know, I mean, what time is it, where is the sun?"

There is no sun today

"Oh, well then there isn't a time"

Awwrrr

"I dunno..."

You slept till, I don't know, ten....ish?

"I don't know...maybe?"

"I am a cat, I sleep a lot!"

Yeah I know, I know, I know

"I sleep a lot!"

You should've gotten up earlier and get some breakfast

"I should've done that"

Yayayayaya

"But I think breakfast is over"

It is over, yes, it ends at 9:30 am

"Oh dang it...I missed it..."

Yayayaya

"I missed it"

Kitty misses food

Yayayayayaya

"Well I get food later"

"But but but you got food?"

I got food, yayaya

I am up since 7!

"Oh waow!"

"How do you do that?"

I don't need sleep!

"Haaaarrr?"

I slept like 4 hours and that's alright

"Harrr?"

Yayaya

"I wish I could do that"

"But it's not the cat-way"

Become a wolf then :3

A purple blue one!

And theeeeeeeen.....

You can do that

"I sense material motives here"

"Well"

"You know what?"

*smooches*

Rawwwwr!

K-9! The mountain rescue dog!

はじめまして

"It's awesome!"

"I am super tired"

"But it's awesome"

"I haven't had my coffee"

"Where is my coffee?"

"It doesn't matter"

"This is my coffee"

"Whoohooooooo"

"Yeah I am really cold, tho"

Soo, the German opinion

"To what?"

This convention

"Great"

"Japanese!"

"Japaneeeese"

"Different, but a great experience"

"It's a very different style"

So this is basically like the meet and greet of furries here

In the garden

It actually turns to a tradition

Because everyone is meeting up here

at Saturday noon and afternoon

I mean it's a great opportunity to make photos of the people and all the fursuiters

And all the costumes as well, because...

they have a themeing every year

and of course they do some costuming as well

So...erm....yeah!

I think we should check out the Dance competition in a bit

Right after the Dance competition, there is the fursuit parade

and the gathering here as well

Erm, yeah, I think we should check out that

See you in a bit!

Rwar!

So, we have another beatboxer here!

And he would like to show us something ^^

So, let's hear!

Ah, that's great!

Waow!

"Thank you"

Really cool!

Very good!

"Thank you"

*rings*

"Keenora!"

"You forgot to record"

"It's not recording"

It is recording!

"No..."

It is!

"It is recording!"

"What the...?"

"Ha!"

Sooo, this was the Dance Competition!

Erm, the fursuit parade is going to happen in a bit, so

I need to change batteries

and get back soon!

So, see you there!

Bye bye!

"Hello!"

"I've got a magic stick too!"

Yaaay, magic stick!

Here we go!

Awwwrr! Gabumon!!! Yaaaaays!

"Hey guess what!" - "I found a cute dragon!"

"久しぶり"

久しぶり、ですね-

"元気?"

は-い

So, the fursuit parade is over

I hope you enjoyed it, because it is a lot of fun

because there are so many fursuiter, it's amazing!

It's really amazing!

Also be sure to watch all the other JMoF videos

They are awesome as well ^^°

I mean, it's a pleasure, every time!

Okay, I think...erm....

I should go outside, it's a bit loud here

Yep, let's go here

Awrr, thank you thank you

It was great! It was really great!

So basically after the fursuit parade there is not that much going on

There is the Rock Festival today

And of course the dance in the evening

I hope we can go to the Rock Festival as well

But I am not sure, because my GoPro batteries are about to die right now, I dunno

Anyway...

We will try, we will try

But they should be ready for the dance of course!

So, let's gooooo!

行きましょう‼

Yaay, a Baby ^^

"So, have you guys been enjoying JMoF 2019?"

*nod nod*

"Keenora is like *nod nod*"

"Naaar, I am so tired"

"So much done today"

"You have no idea, what I've done today"

You were dancing!

"Three times"

Three times?

"Hehehe"

"Oh actually no, good point"

"Four times"

Four times?

"So this is my dance rehearsal"

"Dance contest rehearsal"

"Dance Contest"

"And this is my music video"

"Gnaaar"

"But I am very happy"

"If you guys see this....my word of advise"

"Come...just come..."

"JMoF is freakin' amazing"

"The people here are so easy going, friendly..."

"I can't put it into words"

"How much I love this con"

"If you have the chance guys..."

"Do it once, trust me, you won't regret it"

"Ciao!"

"Look I have a baby now ^^!"

Hi there!

So I got my batteries back

Yeah, it's time for the dance!

For the Saturday dance ^^

It's already Saturday and tomorrow is the last day :(

Yeah, I am heading to the dance

I've got my batteries with me, so yeah!

I think....we are going to have some fuuuun!

Yayayayaya

It's that time agaaaaaaaain!

"It iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!"

And there we are again!

Waow, the dance is over

It was amazing and I am soooo exhausted >.<

Rwaaaaar!

But it was very good, it was very good

The songs were great

And we had a lot of fun

It's really good, it's really good

*sighs*

I need a drink now x3

*smooches*

Good moooorning!

And welcome to the last day of JMoF!

I know, it's already the last day *sighs*

It's so sad every time, it's just for those few days

You know...it's like that :/

As always

Yeah I am actually outside right now

Because it's kind of crowded inside because of the Dealers Den

So I thought I am going to do a little talking outside

Yesterday there was the dance, which was very good

I was kind of exhausted afterwards ^^°

So I went to bed like....instantly ^^°

What's going on today? Yeah there is the Dealers Den!

Which I am like going to visit in a bit

Which is also kind of crowded, so I have to wait a bit...that's alright

And after thaaaat...?

There is.....erm....

What's actually after that?

Oh yeah I wanted to visit the Photoshoot and I also wanted to visit the Talent Show

You know, every year there is a Talent Show here at JMoF

And some fursuiters and also non-fursuiters are showing their talents

I try to capture a few of those talents

Well and after that there is the closing ceremony

Well that one is pretty short

Maybe a few minutes or half a hour or something

And after that there is the Dead Dog Party!

Yep yep yep

That's it so far for today

So let's go to the Dealers Den or just checking out the rest of the con!

So, see you in a bit! Bye bye!

*smooches*

"I swear, if I end up in one of your Youtube videos..."

"I gonna kill you again!"

"*snorts*"

Rio! Rio! Rio!

Do it! Do it! Do it!

"This is...."

"Very...very...eeehhh"

"I shouldn't do this inside, because the staff is kicking me out ^^"

"Maybe later a bit ^^"

"Go...3....2....1...."

*honks*

"That was...loud ^^"

"Again? Again!"

"3....2....1....."

*honks*

Everyone is awake!

"Please!"

"That's a great thing, isn't it?"

"I think I am deaf in one ear"

Nopes, I don't hear anything

Okay okay okay okay

Turn it on....just one second!

"Eh?"

"When?"

"It's okay it's okay"

One second!

"One second?"

"When, now?"

Yes yes yes

*honks*

Waow xD

Aarrrrrrrghs

"You're okay?"

I am okay, yes yes yes

"Yaaays...."

Your first impression?

"WTF is going on???"

乾杯!!!

*honks*

"My opinion is, that this is just crazy and people are going nuts"

"I have no idea, it's not Japanese at all!"

"It's half a hour and I am getting drunk!"

"Come to JMoF!!!!!"

"Kanpai!!!!"

So there we are, it's the end of JMof!

The Dead Dog Party just ended

Yeah everyone is like super sad :(

Like the last times as well

I couldn't film myself right after the Dead Dog Party, I was just....

*sighs*

It's just so sad...I am always like so emotional....I am sorry :(

At least I wasn't the only one and there were so many people being super emotional

That's alright, that's alright

I just hope you enjoyed the convention

And I hope you enjoyed the video as well

Be sure to check out JMoF at least once!

Because it's a great convention

It's a lot of fun!

There are amazing people here

Yeah you just have to come :3

Thank you very much for watching...and....

See you in the next video!

Bye bye!!! *cries a bit*

Rwaaaar!

また来年!

Hehe :3

*noseboops*

"See you next year!"

"JMoF 20.....10!"

"20....12...."

">.<"

"2020!"

"Sorry" ^-^

"Bye bye!"

"ありがとう"

...

For more infomation >> JMoF 2019 - The Dogfather - Duration: 1:07:36.

-------------------------------------------

Hitman: Agent 47 (2015) Cast | Then and Now 2019 - Duration: 2:02.

Hitman: Agent 47 (2015) Cast | Then and Now 2019

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét