Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 22 2019

- I'm Hershey Felder and I'm bringing you clues

about the world's greatest composers.

- Let's do Composers, 2,000.

- [Alex] Hershey, please.

("Liebestraum No. 3" by Franz Liszt)

- The last concert ever given by Franz Liszt,

arguably the greatest pianist who ever lived,

included this work,

German for love dream.

- Larissa? - What is Liebestraum?

- [Alex] Yes.

- Composers, 1600.

("Romeo and Juliet Overture: Love Theme" by Tchaikovsky)

- Russian composer Mily Balakirev

suggested this Shakespeare play

as a subject for Tchaikovsky,

but the older musician's talk about being inspired

by the love a woman suggested

that he didn't know Tchaikovsky very well.

- Larissa? - What is Romeo and Juliet?

- Yes. - Composers, 1200.

- George Gershwin drew musical inspiration

from the real world sounds around him.

("An American in Paris" by George Gershwin)

The wild car horns of the Etoile and the Arc de Triomphe

are captured in this work.

("An American in Paris" by George Gershwin)

- [Alex] Buzzy.

- What is An American in Paris?

- That's it. - Composers, 800.

- [Alex] Back to Hershey.

("God Bless America" by Irving Berlin )

- An immigrant from Belarus at age five,

Irving Berlin felt a very personal connection

to his new home, deliberately using the first person

for these four words that follow the title,

♪ God Bless America ♪

(gasps) (audience giggles)

- Buzzy? - What is land that I love?

- That's it. - Let's do Composers, 400.

- Perhaps music's most famous motif.

("Symphony No. 5" by Ludwig van Beethoven)

Is often said to represent fate knocking,

but other attribute the opening of this work--

("Symphony No. 5" by Ludwig van Beethoven)

To the deaf Beethoven

feeling the vibrations of a little bird

tapping on a tree.

- Alan? - What is Beethoven's Fifth?

- You are absolutely right

and our thanks to Hershey Felder

for all of those categories.

I saw him perform the music of Beethoven.

He is just fantastic.

For more infomation >> Hershey Felder | JEOPARDY! - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Famosos Al Rojo Vivo: resumen de farándula de hoy | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> Famosos Al Rojo Vivo: resumen de farándula de hoy | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Total Dhamaal Special Screening For Bollywood Celebrities | Ajay Devgn | Anil Kapoor | Madhuri Dixit - Duration: 2:16.

Total Dhamaal Special Screening For Bollywood Celebrities | Ajay Devgn | Anil Kapoor | Madhuri Dixit

For more infomation >> Total Dhamaal Special Screening For Bollywood Celebrities | Ajay Devgn | Anil Kapoor | Madhuri Dixit - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

First Time Japan Itinerary - Duration: 15:41.

Hello and welcome back! Today I will talk about an itinerary for first-time

visitors to Japan.

This is going for 3 weeks.

It basically goes from Tokyo to Osaka

Kyoto, Hiroshima, Kintaikyo Bridge (or Kintai Bridge) and Kurashiki.

It will leaves out the very southern tip of Japan, like Okinawa and Kyushu.

And the very northern part of Japan, like Hokkaido or Tohoku.

Of course it depends on anybody's preferences if they'd like to see more

nature or more cities. But I just go for first-time visitors itinerary. I

would like to visit all the major sightseeing spots in Japan. This is

arguable if it's the best of or the major one or if there is another one

which is more bigger or better. From my point of view this is the perfect

itinerary if you visit Japan for the first time. So let me explain this in detail.

So four days and three nights in Tokyo. What I would do, I would book the hotel

in Shibuya. I would book one of the Japanese hotels. Not maybe a Ryokan but

like an ANA or JAL hotel. Most of time this hotels have Onsen. So when

you check in you ask them for the onsen and how to use the onsen and try the

onsen for the first time. Eat at the hotel restaurant so this is the most

convenient way. Maybe you ask the receptionist what is the best to eat

there in the hotel.

Second Day!

Go on a sightseeing bus tour.

Choose the tour which is going to the fish market.

So you can see the fish market. Have lunch at a Sushi restaurant around the fish market.

After that you go back to Shibuya.

In Shibuya you can see so many things it's like just too much.

You go to Harajuku, Meiji Jingu (which is a Shinto Shrine)

Then to Omotesando, which is high-end fashion.

Which you must probably have in your own country.

Explore the backstreets.

And, of course, Shibuya junction.

Which is well documented in so many travel videos about Japan.

Ah ja! I don't want to forget Yoyogi Park.

Which is not just a park. It's very interesting if you sit down. You can see

shamisen player, you can see Japanese taking care of the dogs, ...

It's just interesting to sit there and see what the world around you is doing.

Have dinner at the Yakiniku restaurant. You will most probably love it

The next day you would buy a Suica card at Shibuya station.

Deposit three to five thousand yen on it. Why so much? Because you can use this

card also in Osaka and maybe in Kyoto. But ask this at the station so you

You go to Shinjuku after that and go to the Metropolitan towers. These are for free.

You can see Tokyo from a bird view.

In Shinjuku there is also the Shinjuku National Garden.

The Hanazono Shrine.

You can have some culture and nature at the same time.

For lunch I suggest to eat Ramen.

In the afternoon you go to Asakusa and Akihabara.

In Asakusa there is a huge shrine. Everybody knows this shrine.

In Akihabara there is everything electronics and Anime.

For dinner go back to Shinjuku and have dinner at the robot restaurant.

And you can go to Golden Gai and explore. Maybe have another drink or so.

On the fourth day is time to say goodbye to Tokyo.

You go to Tokyo Station and buy an Ekiben and a ticket for the Shinkansen to Osaka.

Or, if you have the JR Ticket (Japan Railway Pass) - what you can buy only overseas for tourists at discounted price - use that.

Eat your Obento (Ekiben) in the Shinkansen.

Four days and three nights in Osaka.

Your arrival is on the fourth day around midday (maybe).

It depends what you want to do. Go to Dotonburi or Osaka Castle.

Have dinner at Dotonburi. Eat street food, like Takoyaki or Butaman.

We went to Osaka last year. I make videos about it (about food and where we went).

I will link them up here (top right corner of the screen).

On the fifth day you go with the train to Nara and spent a day in Nara.

For lunch I think Kakinoya Sushi is (maybe) interesting for you.

Dinner you will have in Osaka and I think Okonomiyaki should be nice.

On the 6th day, you are in Osaka and there are many sightseeing spots.

Where you can go.

For example, visit Umeda Sky Building

or Abeno Harukas

or Tsutenkaku

Shitennoji (Temple) or

or go back to Dotonburi

Lunch! Have lunch at the Osaka train station.

Like Soba.

Unagi Hitsumabushi.

In the afternoon you could go to Universal Studios Japan.

If you could not make all the sightseeing spots in the morning. Just take one (sightseeing spot you have not seen yet) of that.

For dinner have Sushi or Udon.

The seventh day will be very exciting for you because finally you go to Kyoto.

Check out (of your hotel) and take the Shinkansen to Kyoto.

Usually check-in is 2 p.m..

I would recommend you to take a ryokan. A Japanese traditional hotel or Inn.

Usually you can leave your luggage before 2 p.m. at the reception.

Go for Kyoto style sushi, for lunch,

Try a Kimono or a Yukata.

Make a tour with the Riksha from temple to temple or go to Inari Shrine.

For dinner you should have Kaiseki. A traditional Japanese Meal.

Day 8!

I think a must see is Arashiyama Bamboo Forest and Kinkaku Ji, the Golden Temple.

For lunch I suggest, Obanzai Ryori.

In the afternoon go to Kiyomizu-dera.

Dinner have Shogin Ryori.

This is the 9th day!

I recommend to go to Ryoanji Temple.

For lunch have either try a Kaiseki meal or just go for 7/11 or something.

The afternoon go to Nijo castle or Kyoto Imperial Palace.

Or Gion (district) or Temple (surrounding area).

For dinner have Nishin Soba.

Day 10!

Check out of your hotel and take the Shinkansen to Hiroshima.

You arrived in Hiroshima, most probably have an Ekiben or something around the station for lunch.

I would suggest to go through the Hiroshima Peace Museum

Then to the atomic dome and peace memorial and walk around that area.

For dinner get Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki

Today you will go to Itsukushima. This is an island and this is very famous for the Tori in the water (sea).

For lunch have Ramen Tsukemen.

Spent the whole day at this island. There are dears and you can climb the mountain. It's very interesting.

For dinner eat Atago Sushi.

For the next day take a bus sightseeing tour.

For lunch eat oyster.

Go to Hiroshima castle.

For dinner try some (new) food and have Momojimangu as dessert.

Today you will go to Kingtai Bridge.

You can take the Shinkansen but later to have the train.

You will spend your day around Kintai Bridge.

It will be very exciting.

What I heard there are different kinds of soft cream, so you should try that.

I would say get some recommendation for lunch and dinner.

You will check out (of your hotel) the next day. At 10 am and take the train to Kurashiki.

Have lunch on the way to Kurashiki.

Visit the old city with the canal (Kurashiki).

There is also a very beautiful park.

Get all your information from the tourist information.

Check into your hotel. Again, get dinner recommendation.

Day 15!

You go back to Tokyo.

Actually you can spent as much time in Tokyo as you want.

There are so many day trips from Tokyo. Like Nikko or Kamakura.

I will link here my channel. There you can find day trips from Tokyo.

So that's it for today. I hope you like this itinerary. In the future I will come up with more itineraries.

I will come up with two more, first time itineraries.

Another one will be about nature.

And another one will cover more the not so major sightseeing spots in Japan.

Don't forget to subscribe. Hit the little bell button. So you get notified when I upload a new video.

I try to upload every Thursday and Tuesday.

But recently I do not have the time for Tuesday so Thursday it's definitely the

day where I post a new video. I do have also a German channel I will link here.

If you want to listen to my videos in German.

Not all videos are in German. I just started with it. Give me some time to build this channel.

See you next Thursday! Bye!

For more infomation >> First Time Japan Itinerary - Duration: 15:41.

-------------------------------------------

Roger Stone Gagged After Judge Dismisses His 'Hollow' Apology - Duration: 4:13.

 Longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone appeared in court Thursday after posting an Instagram photo of Judge Amy Berman Jackson with what appeared to be a crosshairs near her head and text accusing her of conducting a "show trial" on behalf of the "Deep State

" The judge, unmoved by an apology from Stone she said "rings quite hollow" imposed a strict gag order, baring Stone from speaking directly or indirectly about his case

 In court, Stone took the stand and reportedly pleaded for a second chance, offering Jackson his apology for a "stupid lapse in judgment" and an "egregious mistake" which he attributed to "extreme stress

"    Questioning him directly, Jackson reportedly told Stone he was "100 percent responsible" for the posts to his Instagram account, regardless of the "volunteers" who may have helped him with his social media

She pressed Stone about why he didn't Google to "come up with a photograph that doesn't have crosshairs in the corner?"  After a brief break, according to courtroom reports, Jackson held Stone responsible: "This was a deliberate action," she said, adding, "Roger Stone could not even keep his story straight on the stand

" Stone understood the "sinister message" of his post, Jackson insisted, adding "there's nothing ambiguous about crosshairs

"  The judge then forbade Stone from speaking about his trial. "I'm not giving you another chance…

From this moment on, the defendant may not speak publicly about the investigation or the case or any of the participants," Jackson reportedly said, telling Stone directly: "You apparently need clear boundaries so here they are

" The Roger Stone gag order pic.twitter.com/AMJrrTvogS  — Andrew Prokop (@awprokop) February 21, 2019    This court proceeding follows Stone's arrest in late January

He was charged by the team of Special Counsel Robert Mueller in a seven-count indictment for attempting to "persuade a witness to provide false testimony" and for lying to a congressional committee

He posted a $250,000 bond and proclaimed his innocence.  Stone courted trouble over President's Day Weekend, posting the now-infamous photo of Jackson, and the text:   Related Michael Cohen Will Reportedly 'Pull the Curtain Back' on Trump's Crimes Don't Let the Jussie Smollett Hoax Fool You: Hate Crimes Are on the Rise  Through legal trickery Deep State hitman Robert Mueller has guaranteed that my upcoming show trial is before Judge Amy Berman Jackson, an Obama appointed judge who dismissed the Benghazi charges against Hillary Clinton and incarcerated Paul Manafort prior to his conviction for any crime

#fixisin  Within hours, Stone appeared to realize he'd made a serious mistake. He pulled the post and added another:   View this post on Instagram Statement of Roger Stone #rogerstonedidnothingwrong A post shared by Roger Stone (@rogerjstonejr) on Feb 18, 2019 at 12:58pm PST  He then made a formal apology to the court, writing: "Please inform the Court that the photograph and comment today was improper and should not have been posted

I had no intention of disrespecting the Court and humbly apologize to the Court for the transgression

"  Jackson, who sits in United States District Court for the District of Columbia, was not amused

She ordered Stone to appear before the court Thursday to "show cause… as to why the media contact order entered in this case and/or his conditions of release should not be modified or revoked in light of the posts on his Instagram account

"  Jackson's original gag order had been fairly loose, instructing parties in the case to "refrain from making statements… that pose a substantial likelihood of material prejudice to this case

"  As his troubles mounted, Stone offered a new explanation to the Washington Post, saying the image interpreted widely as crosshairs "is evidentially more correctly a Celtic symbol

" (The evolving explanation recalled the 2016 Trump campaign's efforts to explain away an image it posted of a Star of David next to Hillary Clinton's face backgrounded by piles of cash as a "sheriff" star

)  This is a breaking news story and has been updated.

For more infomation >> Roger Stone Gagged After Judge Dismisses His 'Hollow' Apology - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

How to Use Other's Computer Laptop by Using Android iPhone Remote Access File Transfer Any Desk 2019 - Duration: 12:41.

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

For more infomation >> How to Use Other's Computer Laptop by Using Android iPhone Remote Access File Transfer Any Desk 2019 - Duration: 12:41.

-------------------------------------------

Capt Sikander Rizvi on Ram Mandir - Duration: 7:38.

Capt Sikander Rizvi on Ram Mandir

For more infomation >> Capt Sikander Rizvi on Ram Mandir - Duration: 7:38.

-------------------------------------------

Pup G lover || - Duration: 4:39.

like , Share & Subscribe

For more infomation >> Pup G lover || - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Cuộc Thi Kéo Co 1 | LỄ HỘI TRUYỀN THỐNG XÃ LẠI YÊN HOÀI ĐỨC | THẾ GIỚI TUỔI THƠ - Duration: 10:20.

For more infomation >> Cuộc Thi Kéo Co 1 | LỄ HỘI TRUYỀN THỐNG XÃ LẠI YÊN HOÀI ĐỨC | THẾ GIỚI TUỔI THƠ - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

Tú Nguyễn Vlogs | THỬ NẤU MÌ CHUA CAY TRONG TRÁI DỪA VÀ CÁI KẾT NGOÀI MONG ĐỢI - Duration: 7:27.

For more infomation >> Tú Nguyễn Vlogs | THỬ NẤU MÌ CHUA CAY TRONG TRÁI DỪA VÀ CÁI KẾT NGOÀI MONG ĐỢI - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

게임게임하니?'용과 같이'연기자로 변신! AV배우 '루카와 리나'&'하타노 유이'.당신은 jav를 아십니까? - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> 게임게임하니?'용과 같이'연기자로 변신! AV배우 '루카와 리나'&'하타노 유이'.당신은 jav를 아십니까? - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

MaskGuns review | Game Act. | Pay to win? - Duration: 7:51.

All right so today I am going to be reviewing a new game called mask Guns

mass gun as you can see see this game already knows that the auto fire so you

know I worried I'm not gonna like that regardless oh yeah I'll turn it off a

little bit anyways I'll go through this little tutorial okay and I started you

know discovering game see I'm looking at critics of the little starter pack my

micro-transaction is already hey this game might be paid oh and I can order

just by looking at you that kritis diamonds you can actually pay for

weapons also so you basically buying whipping this game is heavily pay to win

and I hadn't even started playing that game yet All Right see y'all know me and

pay to win games it's really stupid on mobile games like I can see I really

can't see any gang being paid only I just go through looking at the other

stuff I'm in a match at this point I have no idea what I'm

doing so I just you know absolutely nothing until I do realize that you just

post Prince public match well actually I'll just browse through it this time I

can't yep auto shoot hate it just hate it

alright so I loaded this game already see how much people that was probably

camping that I spawned hit the first person out little take him out um I just

game has all my upgrades I think so as you can see in the game here I've

actually have lots of skill but it could depend on like the reason I probably

died is because he either had more armor or more health in me even though it says

basic you can still I always know you can actually upgrade

armor in this game so it really no excuse because it's basic armor don't

mean oh yeah and I'll take them gonna dance cuz this game does have a

breathing still the chairs have to pay for keeping my god faithful

see he has a ballistic armor I don't know they don't like the armor that

little gold or do you have to actually pay for these owners yes swallow mo yet

Oh eventually I'll post some gameplay of this game just like I can you at least

get the feel of the gameplay and see I actually please I know this game

actually the game came out all this fibula roar is February this game came

out a lot month ago I saw it in place so it's the only McDonald s and check it

out I know this all this pay2win stuff I'm

not like you know hey to win so I mean this game play you can't say it really

pay the one cuz like his master with her rank but like already got a pic with I

like how am I getting shot blue wall events lag or the game is just seriously

he seriously pages shooting the wall I don't know so we gonna go over here

sorry shoot down they still I guess starting to shop for my girl it I should

do few more times you know I try to heal up or grenade over I think I get him out

um you can see I'm not really having fun I'm having no fun right now right the

game almost requires no skill now I think this is the only I don't know this

the only I only play two games but far as I'm concerned

according to the comments or reviews on this game there's only one map now I

don't know that's true in that but yeah

you can see I was how you said Idol shoot but I really can I just like to

spray my looking hold on shooting at somebody and she see me lost got

achievement or something malicious man

a little bit yeah so he does give you coins but it wasn't a lot which really

make me mad that I'm not actually getting anything just me the game could

be a little bit of pay to one because see and gangs that are peddling they

actually don't want you to get any type of credits they want you to pay for

those quarters so you barely get them after any game so I start checking out

the other stuff cuz I say it says it that thing actually said if you want to

get more kills then you upgrade your weapon which means this game is probably

peddling I'm not a hundred percent sure but from what I just saw

oh yeah oh yes this is pay to win see this like a different map so I don't

think there's only one map this is just the only map I got because I was like

you know I'm not doing this that's why it's important seven minutes

when there's normally 10 minutes or more 8 to 10 minutes is normally how long I

record my videos and I had to stop this so early because how garbage the game

actually was now I will try to go through the hassle you try to get to

least a little level 10 because level Tina's with a game normal games start

missing you and you mention anybody so you can pay for the game and you know

pay to link stuff like that yeah so you're reaching six minutes um I'm sure

no one actually watching the video right now so this video probably any views

that's my last video that I gained 5 subscribers was pretty awesome action

yeah yeah so I know that the shoe button is like way off

so I actually can't even do anything with the shoes but I try to shoot

through the wall like a dude it's me last time it didn't work out great

so eventually you to see me quit I thought I died and actually after this

deal one of these did no actually I think I disconnected his

Blin something so I don't know what happened it's gameplay oh she just

connected you know Oh sad

so as you for off week until I really would interested in his connection I

wasn't really interested in this game this game kind of lead me but normally

like I always do I'll post a little gameplay just so you can see how the

game actually plays all of this game actually has 5 million downloads 5

million dollars made already where's pay2win anyways guys I hope you know the

video is yourself doing the locust run because it's never gonna load the

previous matchup never anyways I appreciate you guys on

coming and stopping by watch the video be sure to leave a like subscribe as

it's really gonna help out like it already did and yeah I might start doing

some more FPS games and you know new games new games all that stuff all that

good stuff but yeah I hope you guys enjoyed the video

um comment down below if you got any questions or see ya

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét