Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 21 2019

hey everybody I'm Remington welcome to Dollar Tree DIY to create these

beautiful rustic tabletop pails begin with two flower pots then measure two

inches all the way around

after that connect the dots to create a line repeat the same steps on the other

flowerpot

next I use something sharp to cut along the lines but honestly this was kind of

so I just decided to use my tool this thing right here

is great to have in your craft stash for only 10 - about 12 dollars

it makes things super easy and remember you can always find the materials and

some helpful tips in my description box so as you can see I'm placing the tip on

the plastic and it's melting it cutting it in half and this is with little or no

effort on my part I continue this all the way around until the top part

detached it should pop apart just like this

and save that bottom part for another project make sure the base is nice and

even you might have to sand it a little bit or you can leave it as is right here

on marking spots for the handle you want to equally spaced dots on both sides

next use your tool to create openings

and right here I decided to trim the bottom a little bit more and do the same

thing on the other side so now I'm working on the bottom part of the pail

using wide popsicle sticks I laid out nine and add it in some staggering them

just like I'm showing you here I trimmed off the tips and place them together now

make sure the trim is an even cut I did this to mimic floor paneling and when

done I was really impressed with how it turned out so you'll definitely see me

use this technique again and I just want to give a big shout-out to my dad for

the inspiration to do this I know you're watching

I place the top on and now it's time to glue them in place on a

piece of cardboard recreate the layout gluing each piece in place

then trace the inside of the top part and using wire cutters or heavy-duty

scissors cut out the circle now for this part I went really slow to prevent the

wood from splitting

I placed the bottom inside the top and it's a perfect fit no glue needed but of

course you can add glue to the sides if you want to repeat the same steps for

the other pail

now for the handles I started with metal skewers they're easy to bend but they're

very hard to control so I just moved to spray painting until I thought of

something better for the handles and I did two coats for the bottom part I use

white paint and a dry brush to create strokes that look accidental but

intentional you know I went heavy in some spots and super light in other

areas I'm trying to create that old hardwood flooring look you can also add

a dab of paint fade it a little bit and those can be your nail markings I'll

show you how to do that in a DIY next week or the week after just make sure

you subscribe so you don't miss it

so back to the handles I added a bead of glue to the stick I let it fully dry and

I added on four beads placing another bead of glue at the top to keep them in

place once dry I painted them using this classic caramel shade I did three coats

letting them dry in between

next set those sit aside and work on the other four so for the handle I decided

to use floral wire it's easy to cut Bend and curl I trim two equal pieces around

eight inches or so and then I started bending them into a C shape to get the

beads I broke the stick and I place them to

the side then using a small pair of pliers I curled the ends just like this

add a bead and place it in the opening just like I'm showing you here I placed

the bottom on and then I added another bead and curled the other side do this

on the other side as well and for the other pale

later I did add a bit of glue to hold the beads in place you can also turn

this into a two-tiered tray just add something like a candlestick in the

middle to finish them off I rub the sides with a piece of sandpaper and as

you can see the base color slightly Peaks through creating that worn and

rustic look I continued this all the way around and I did a little bit on the top

right here I'm just showing you the difference between the two no I know

farmhouse decor isn't for everyone but with the touch of glam I hope it

inspires you to create something fabulous for your home I really enjoyed

making these and setting up the table scape I just really hope you enjoyed

watching

wanna see more subscribe thumbs up this video share it with the friends and

we'll see you in the next one bye guys

For more infomation >> DOLLAR TREE FARMHOUSE GLAM DIY! UNIQUE RUSTIC TRAYS! FEBRUARY 19 2019 - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Mike Pompeo Talks North Korea, Andrew McCabe And Hoda Muthana | TODAY - Duration: 6:51.

For more infomation >> Mike Pompeo Talks North Korea, Andrew McCabe And Hoda Muthana | TODAY - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

Classical Musicians React: Davichi '8282' - Duration: 10:16.

Fiona: Those harmonies! She's SO good.

Lindsey: Okay, OKAY, okay, okay…

[Rossini's Semiramide Overture plays]

Rachel: [whispering] Hello. Hugo: [whispering] This is K-Pop react ASMR.

Rachel: [laughing] We're just like: [whispering] Wow. He's sharp.

Hugo: [whispering] Wow, the technique… (R: [laughter]) H: …they used there, for that particular motif.

It's really… fantastic.

Umu (off-camera): So now you're reacting to a female duet, called Davichi. "8282" is… (Collin: she's cute, man…)

Umu (cont'd): …from Davichi's first EP, "Davichi in Wonderland," released in 2009.

In Korean, the numbers 8282 are pronounced similarly to the Korean word for "quickly,"

and is used as text slang to tell someone to hurry. So, like, yeah. Fiona & Lindsey: Whoa!

Lindsey: That's really actually super interesting. (Fiona: I want to steal that…)

F: …and then everyone will be like "what?"

Umu: There is actually a music video, but it's actually… it's shot like an actual drama, so it's very distracting.

The story, and it will take your attention away from the music, so…

So we can focus on the music, you are reacting to a lyric video. James: Cool.

Fiona: Sounds like Christmas, with those violins. Lindsey: I just think it sounds like… it sounds like fairy…

…fairy land. You know what I mean? Like… Fiona: Yeah. Yeah.

Rachel: I always love the string… electro string sound. Hugo: Yep, the MIDI strings. Yep.

Rachel: They really brought it back for the verse. Hugo: Got a lot of breathiness in her voice.

R: Yeah. H: They both do.

H: Going for that emotional feel that, like… R: Wow, this language looks so cool transcripted.

Kevin: Ahh. Isaac: They have such similar timbres. Huh… Kevin: Yeah.

Melissa: Okay, it's very, like, piano has the chord progression, and it's all about this piano chord progression, but it's, like, repetitive.

Ooh, it changed. I love that it changes! James: Okay.

Melissa: Now we're at a dance party! James: We can work with that, okay! M: …does my hair flip yet?

H: Oh my god. R: Yeah, okay, this is just the most K-Pop thing ever.

H: I know, this is the most K-Pop song I've ever heard in my entire life.

L: It's not double time, it's just a COMPLETELY different tempo, we're just like [snaps fingers] (F: [imitating song] baby, baby…)

Collin: What? Dude, this is…

…actually really interesting.

Kevin: [singing along with instrumental] Isaac: [joins in singing]

K: [laughter]

R: It's not even like it's mixed meter. It's just… H: Nope.

R: …they don't try to do any constant anything. H: I know, it's just like [vocalization]

… back to the rock/pop ballad.

K: Even without the tempo change gimmick, the melodies are just great.

I: Yeah. K: It's catchy, it's not stale…

…and it's got that early-era K-Pop light production.

It's not like, you know, the overwhelming electronica type of production.

F: Ooh, yes, they're singing together! I like that.

L: Yeah, their harmonies are very nice. F: Her voice…

L: Ooh! F: How do you say her name? "Hay-ree?" L: "Hay-ree?" "High-ree?"

F: "High-ree?" "Harry?" She's great. L: "Harry?"

F: I really like her.

Collin: [laughter] Jarod: This went a direction that I had no idea was coming, but like, I am totally okay with.

J: Wow. C: Jesus.

C: This is, like, good DJ music. J: Yeah, I know, it's like…

R: I love the break. [sings, imitating song]

L: So this is the same tempo as the chorus was, it just feels slower. But it hasn't changed.

F: [singing along] Tell me… L: We're still moving at the same pulse, except it's just like…

F: Those harmonies! She's SO good.

Lindsey: Okay, OKAY, okay, okay…

H: That key change was so, like… R: It's so… it's so abrupt… everything about this.

H: See, now every time they say, like, "give me a call", I'm going to expect it to go up.

R: Yeah, you could make one of those meme videos.

"Gimme a call", but every time they say "call", it… speeds up and goes up a key.

Melissa & James: [bopping]

J: [imitates high note from song] M: I love… they sound good! (J: Yeah, yeah they do.)

M: Like, they can sing, man.

C: It's the usual ending, right? When they layer things on top of each other.

It's good, though! J: Yeah, I dig this! C: It's like, super entertaining, man.

M: Nice. J: Cool. M: That was so cute.

J: Mmkay. M: That was fun, and cute. J: So, there are people who can sing.

S-I-N-G. Then there are people… M: How do you spell that again?

J: S-I-N-G. M: Thank you.

J: Then, there are people who can SANG.

M: [laughs hysterically] J: s-A-n-g. These two verbs are very different.

M: [laughing] James… J: These two girls… participate in the latter.

M: [continues laughing] J: Just like listening to their voices, they're very seasoned vocalists. They know what they're doing.

[imitates vocals from song] That little… like I can't even… like, I can't do it. I'm a man.

M: [sings in faux-operatic style] …just kidding. [laughs] J: Not quite. Wrong genre.

M: Am I "sang-ing" yet? J: [laughs] But, like…

There was one bit when they had this little riff, where they were just, like, switching

in between chest and falsetto. And it was like SEAMLESS. It was so…

…so great. And then, like, the belting, y'know those really high notes… (M: Yeah!) …was really cool,

and their vibrato was great. There was a lot of power in their voices. They're… they're… they're great!

M: I could not think about vocal timbre until like the very last couple seconds of the song,

because I was just too SHOOK by those tempo changes!

H: Why? R: That was extremely produced.

But the vocals were not extremely produced. So I kind of enjoyed that part.

H: That juxtaposition of not-produced vocals against produced soundtrack.

R: The background is very, like, tinny, but… H: Very 2009.

R: …it worked for the [mimics beat of song] nature of the whole thing.

J: That was fun. C: That was a surprise… what else is new?

J: It was like a roller coaster, man. C: Yeah.

J: Ayy…

C: They combined it really well, yeah? Yeah, the like ballad thing was like…

…pretty trite, and you're like "oh, come on…" J: Yeah…

C: …but it actually was, like… actually, the lyrics were good. They lyrics were, like, better than usual, but umm… J: Yeah.

C: I don't, like… how did they come up with, like, those two different, like, genres? That's…

…THAT was really convincing, yeah. Wow. J: I mean, you almost picture like the composers being…

C: These composers are… they're strange, dude. So weird. J: It's like "hey, I bet you can't fuse this and that!"

C: [laughing] Yeah! J: And just like "I'll show you!"

C: And then they do this. J: And then we get things like this. It's AWESOME.

F: Their voices sound, like, mature to my ear, because… L: Yeah, no, I totally agree.

F: …because it's from earlier. It's from, like, the 2000s. So…

L: And their voices both sounded very mature though. So like when they were harmonizing, it just sounded…

…super pure. F: Yeah, very rich. In when they harmonized, it was like…

It was like a special treat. Like their voices are some of the best that I've probably heard in K-Pop.

I would have to say, like, it's just… (L: Well…) F: Their beautiful sound coming from their mouth.

L: I agree with that, in terms of, like, straight-up like pop purity, 'cause I mean we've heard a ton of

really incredible, like, jazz vocalists, but I feel like that's almost a whole different genre.

Like it's a whole different section, category.

Performing that live has to be such a challenge. And I know, like, we've seen it, so obviously they do it and it's possible…

But to get those tempo changes exact… (F: Yeah.) L: And to get like that modulation exact…

F: They know the song really well. L: Like that's… that's very challenging to make that kind of thing happen with more than one person.

I: Oh my goodness, that was so satisfying. Wowwwwwww.

K: So… I: It was like borderline, like, euro beats.

But like soft euro beats. K: Yeah. I: And the melodies, yeah, they're SO enjoyable.

'Cause it's just like very basic, and then they would just, umm, you have one inflection that's going up…

…for, like, just for suspension and just like ambiguity, and then the next one you come back down.

That heater is very loud. The second phrase would come down to resolve it,

so it's like very… very period-like, in classical form.

Man, the two times, it's like I never expect it, because the way they climb up with the synth that it's just like

the rising synthetic sound. You just don't know. 'Cause the… (K: Mm-hm.) At the moment,

you're not focusing on time with the beats, but then they come back for the two times.

First time I listened to it, I thought it was completely separate.

K: Uh-huh. I: But then as soon as I clicked it, I was like "wow… they're related. By two times. And that's it."

K: It's not really two times. (I: Is it?) No, no, no, it's a separate… yeah. Umu: No, it's completely… it's not double time.

I: It's not completely… K: No, it's a separate tempo completely.

I: Wow. Well, that being said, it's like… yeah, it's still like, it's still cohesive, and it's still nice.

K: Mm-hm. I: And it's just like, well, it has the two different character changes, and it still overall made it…

Very enjoyable to bop to.

K: So I gotta paint a story: I got… "Paint a story." I gotta tell a story.

So, we're at KCON LA 2018, night one, and Davichi was one of the featured guests.

We were sitting… standing up front, me and the producer from Form of Therapy.

And PD was like, "oh, are they gonna do '8282'?" Right as it started, they were like:

"I bet… Kevin, there has not been a single K-Pop song that sounds like this." And so I got the hype. I: That is…

And then, when it happened… it's like, the world just changed, and…

because it was live, the bass was so much heavier… I: Oh yeah.

K: …and it was just a complete bop, and the lighting was going crazy with the tempo changes… I: Epilepsy…

K: …and man, that was a great first experience. And listening to the track again,

that's when I picked up on how good the melody is, how good the… (I: Mm-hm.)

K: …just the song is beyond the tempo change and the key change, and so it's a great song.

Umu: Hello everyone, I'm Umu, ReacttotheK channel creator, and I'd like to thank you for watching this video.

I really hope you enjoyed or learned something from it.

If you'd like to support us or help ReacttotheK grow, you can do so by visiting our Patreon, and help us out by pledging any amount you can.

BIG tip of the hat to our Superstar Idol patrons — thanks for the love. 'Til next time.

For more infomation >> Classical Musicians React: Davichi '8282' - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

La médium latina tiene un mensaje para una familia latina | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> La médium latina tiene un mensaje para una familia latina | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

5 ВИДЕОКАРТ в Metro Exodus | ТЕСТ БЕЗ ГРЯЗИ - Duration: 9:01.

For more infomation >> 5 ВИДЕОКАРТ в Metro Exodus | ТЕСТ БЕЗ ГРЯЗИ - Duration: 9:01.

-------------------------------------------

Una víctima de tráfico humano nos comparte su historia | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 8:51.

For more infomation >> Una víctima de tráfico humano nos comparte su historia | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 8:51.

-------------------------------------------

Estrena 'How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World' | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Estrena 'How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World' | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Geraldine vuelve a hablar de Gabriel Soto e Irina Baeva | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> Geraldine vuelve a hablar de Gabriel Soto e Irina Baeva | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

4 Artists Who Inspired Novels | #BookBreak - Duration: 9:23.

For more infomation >> 4 Artists Who Inspired Novels | #BookBreak - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

HMD Global finally rolling out Android 8.1 Oreo for the Nokia 2 - Duration: 1:57.

HMD global has finally started rolling out Android 8.1 Oreo for the Nokia 2

while a plethora of Nokia phones have received the Android 9.0 Pie update the

Nokia 2 is receiving in year-old OS now this is an over-the-air update it is

worth mentioning that the update is optional so you can choose whether or

not to be a part of the Android Oreo platform Android nuba definitely

provides a better UI experience to Nokia to users as suggested by the company if

that is what you want we suggest you stick to the same platform on the same

line hmd global warned users that getting updated to the Android Oreo

platform would hamper UI performance because it consumes more data than its

previous OS for those who nevertheless want to upgrade to this platform need to

sign in on the Nokia to upgrade webpage and then press the request OTA button

according to Nokia power user this will get them Android 8.1 Oreo one important

information is that those who were part of the Android 8.1 Oreo beta testing

program for Nokia 2 will soon receive a push notification so that they can

install the stable version of the OTA update

For more infomation >> HMD Global finally rolling out Android 8.1 Oreo for the Nokia 2 - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Shane Burley: Countering The Intellectual Pseudoscientific Claims Surrounding Ethnicity, Race, & IQ - Duration: 11:49.

ROB SEIMETZ: One question I wanted to ask you and I thought you did a great job when I

listened to the interview of coffee with comrades is this this dance that they do

where they're the victim through multiculturalism they're the

victim but yet at the same time it's this genetics that makes them superior

so how do they balance that to get to get people to tap into that kind of

dance and that message that they're giving

SHANE BURLEY: Oh Jews. I mean Jews are the answer to their unfinished equation nothing makes

the Andrew Anglin and Greg Johnson who runs Counter-Currents Publishing it's a

big white nationalist kind of more like intellectual publishing house they'll

say it this makes no sense nothing we're saying makes any sense without Jews Jews

are the answer to that question and so what they're basically saying is that as

history goes on us the battle between nations and peoples that's just normal

parts of you know species fight others species for hegemony and survival

and white people as superior as they are always won that was until the Jews get

in there with their tribal interest in their very high verbal IQs and they're

able to use the genetic gifts that whites had against themselves so whites

have a high trust society they'll often say this is something Stefan Molyneux

even talks about this is part of the kind of intellectual pseudoscience that

they're able to you know create these societies where they trust people where

they're able to therefore create you know advancements of science and things

like that except Jews will turn that against them trick them and therefore

they'll use it against them and they do that with multiculturalism liberalism

feminism Freudian psychology I mean honestly over the eras it changes

somewhat but no matter what the question is the answer is Jews trick white people

ROB SEIMETZ: Which is why going back to Dave Rubin's YouTube video that he said the

smartest ethnicity was Jewish people and that in particularly in verbal IQ

SHANE BURLEY: Yeah I mean and that's I mean the The Bell Curve says the same thing Ashkenazi Jews

are the smartest

PATRICK FARNSWORTH: Well what is the response then to someone who says that

because I I'm not saying that I agree with that

but what I'm kind of asking I guess is if you have a test an IQ test or

whatever whatever metrics they're using and they may be completely valid

scientific measurements I could be wrong on saying that but I don't know I'm just

saying like if there is a if there is a say scientific measurement that shows

that certain groups of people test higher on certain say you know there's

certain acuity like there they're better at certain things like like verbally

they're better like you're just describing the Jews right and of course

that could be twisted in so many ways so again I guess I'm asking is like what

would be the the science of real scientists I guess that isn't trying to

cherry-pick the data what would they say is the reason for these discrepancies

the differences between certain groups of people

SHANE BURLEY: It's a huge range I do I

should limit the amount get to it versus like what a geneticist or a psychiatrist

would would likely answer other things but there's a number of them the first

thing is that IQ is not a really great measurement of natural intelligence

there is some validity at measuring the naturalness of people's ability to to

recognize patterns to solve abstract problems and things like that but IQ can

be generally effected by education levels by access to nutrition by a huge

huge huge number of factors there's really dramatic cultural differences in

how people solve the problems and things are presented by IQ tests and so IQ

tests I know that what what kind of racists like to do is try and say that

there's nonverbal IQ tests that show the same results it's not true and the

reality is that people with a substantial graduate education for

example score really high on IQ tests and scored low on them before that

education and people that don't speak English tend to score much lower on

those IQ tests even when they're translated there's a lot of things that kind of go into what

the IQ test measures when we're talking about the IQ tests that people generally

ascribe to Ashkenazi Jews they're talking about studies of testing

basically Jewish graduate students with super high IQs and then looking at

psychometric data from Africa from people that don't speak English and

we're just introduced with IQ tests quite often and then trying to compare

those results it just doesn't actually make sense and they're also I

think what's really important too when we're looking at what they say about IQ

tests it's how they explain these discrepancies and so for example J.P.

Rushton who was a really kind of big proponent of race and IQ offers this

idea that white people because of cold climate evolved to be much smarter

problem solvers versus people in Africa which totally kind of if anyone's

compared what Sweden it's like you know geographically to central or sub-saharan

Africa not exactly like one is just the hard place to live and the other ones

just super easy it really doesn't put the calculation

about how IQ is for I mean how intelligence would be formed cognitively

how people solve problems and it really really undervalues any kind of form of

social science and how it would actually explain how people develop culturally so

I I think when we're looking at something like an IQ test

what is it really measuring and how do we understand those kind of complexes

today it's very dramatically different

PATRICK FARNSWORTH: Yeah it just seems like the IQ test is

the only thing they're basing this on right I mean is is there other other

like metrics that they're basing it on

SHANE BURLEY: I mean even more pseudo scientific things

like criminality for example if you look back in that period of eugenics there

was this idea that criminality was like a character flaw it could be explained

genetically now we understand what criminality has to do with social

conditions what societies expect of individuals what their

socio-economic background is what people do to survive how they understand

themselves their identities all kinds of things and so when they look at those

sorts of things what they want to do is say that a certain type of personality

comes from a certain region therefore we can generalize pretty you know

matter-of-factly but the reality is that's not the case there is no

temperance or IQ that can be ascribed to any group of people there is no

scientific evidence of that there is some minor scientific evidence about you

know families and and maybe they score on a certain kind of rating even that's

really highly adjustable based on their education and other environmental

factors on how they were raised and things like that but no there's really

isn't any substantial information otherwise and a lot of the tests and

studies that for example were cited by The Bell Curve and are cited quite often

were funded by essentially white nationalist funds like the Pioneer

Fund was formed in the 30s basically to fund race science

education and so we're talking about in the 40s 50s 60s and 70s the studies

like for example twin studies which are supposed to compare the high

heritability of IQ was funded by the this basically Nazi research tank

and then that was uncritically used by a lot of people like like Charles Murray

in The Bell Curve and we're talking about basically studies are

highly debunked that are not used in any academic paper but by professors who speak

in American Renaissance so when we look at like what we think we know about IQ

and how it affects societies we're talking about really highly compromised

research that's not generally accepted by anyone

ROB SEIMETZ: I know we were talking about

you know some of the theories that they have on brain size and particularly IQ

but what about DNA I mean I know that there was recently in the news there's

James Watson who what he discovered the structure of DNA has come out and said

about intelligent levels intelligence levels with race and with white people

compared to African people have they gone into as far as in depth and have

they used that his rhetoric to justify their beliefs and also have they talked

about DNA as a way

SHANE BURLEY: So I mean they use James Watson a lot as the image of the

embattled professor he's just trying to speak truth guys and apparently that's

illegal these days that's essentially how they treated James Watson James

Watson is a brilliant man you know in terms of sequencing the human genome and

looking at the the structure of DNA there's no question of it and it takes

someone that smart to say something so fabulously stupid as what he said

which isn't based on any research he's ever done it's his assumptions as a

geneticist that so many things have to have a genetic route that he takes

essentially a racial bias and gives it a deep thought explanation and so yeah

you know this happened in 2007 in an interview he basically said that that

Africa had gloomy prospects because of their low IQ which he thought was

genetic and so then fast-forward PBS is doing a

documentary about scientific masters I think so it's basically looking as

career and how he's always been kind of an asshole that's kind of the story

because it's not this isn't the only time he said stuff like this and then

when they asked him do you still think that he's like yeah I do still think

that I still think that its genetic I'm sorry

and so you know he's had kind of even more of his titles stripped from him in

the research institute where he did a lot of this genomic research

PATRICK FARNSWORTH: That just fucks with I think a lot of people and how they view intelligence itself

because you have a person like him he's a geneticist he did groundbreaking

scientific research with a couple other people right won the Nobel Prize like

all this shit or all these credentials right it also reminds me I was talking with my

friend the other day about this Ben Carson who ran for president the last

election what is he a neurosurgeon or something

SHANE BURLEY: Best in the country

PATRICK FARNSWORTH: Is that true

SHANE BURLEY: Oh absolutely absolutely I mean he is unparalleled in science if I had brain

surgery I would want it to be Ben Carson

PATRICK FARNSWORTH: And that's what fucks with me because he

still believes in this like biblical creation story thing and he like says

some of the most like sexist shit

SHANE BURLEY: Some of the most buffoonish things I've

ever heard

ROB SEIMETZ: Pull yourself by your bootstraps - he's a big one on that

PATRICK FARNSWORTH: Oh yeah of course and it's so perplexing I think it fucks with us and this to me is why I think we

shouldn't be using IQ to indicate obviously the we shouldn't obviously

equate with morality and that's definitely not the case but especially

like certain kinds I feel like intelligence is really a

mosaic or a spectrum of things it's not like okay you have a really high IQ that

means you understand all these different components of society and how societies

are structured and what's best for for a culture you know what I mean like there's

that's what I think fucks with people and me too I get a little caught up in

this idea of you know if there's a test that proves someone's super intelligent

that the best neurosurgeon in the country they must understand that the

Bible is not the best place to look for the evolutionary history of mankind or

humankind right you only mean like it

it gets weird

SHANE BURLEY: But I think he reminds us that just because someone is fantastic at

neuroscience doesn't mean that they can teach me about Egyptian history

you know because Ben Carson I mean while he may be brilliant when it comes to you

know his surgical techniques I mean is falling for some of the most bizarre and

silly explanations by history

For more infomation >> Shane Burley: Countering The Intellectual Pseudoscientific Claims Surrounding Ethnicity, Race, & IQ - Duration: 11:49.

-------------------------------------------

Meet the residents - Edit Brand Studio - Duration: 1:19.

I'm Khadija Kapacee, co-owner and Client Services Director of Edit Brand Studio. At

Edit Brand Studio, we work on brand identities and campaigns through to

digital experiences, motion design and packaging. The point is to kind of have a

mix of strategy, creativity and craft in every project that we take on. What

really attracted us to The Federation is we've realised, as a branding agency, that

everything we kind of do from a kind of initial brand project always turns into

kind of a digital execution or a digital experience. So we felt it was

quite important to surround ourselves around the digital community and people

that are so kind of inspired by what they do. So having these kind of really

bright people just at our doorstep, we felt we could kind of build on that and

start to collaborate more, considering we already have a collaboration with a

couple of people that already work here like ThoughtWorks and Mighty Giant.

So we just want to build on that and learn from them, if anything, to ensure we

incorporate digital experiences more in our branding projects.

Considering our name's Edit, I kind of need to edit what I'm saying [laughs].

For more infomation >> Meet the residents - Edit Brand Studio - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Bolonha vista de cima das Igrejas! 🇮🇹 Bologna from above! - Duration: 3:31.

Let's enjoy the Sunday visiting some churches here in Bologna!

The first tone we are going is San Luca,

which is somewhat out of the city, lies on top of a mountain.

It has this San Luca Express, which is a little train, it can be a micro bus too, and it takes you right there!

They say you have a beautiful view of the city up there!

Today the weather is not so good so to see the city,

but, anyway, it must be beautiful!

After about half an hour by train, we got up here

And, as you can see, it's very cold!

Very cold indeed! Around it's full of ice because it's snowed three days ago ...

I think you can visit inside, let's see ...

Right now, I just want a warm place!

It's very beautiful, but it's very cold!

Bologna is famous for the porchs and, of course, that the sanctuary also has it.

In fact, this one is the largest set of porches in the city!

They say they are 666 porches!

It starts in the city center, down there, and finishes up here!

It is an option if you want to come here by foot,

but I think it's a little bit hard, because the climb is quite steep, and right now it is too cold!

But it must be beautiful too!

Back in the center of Bologna,

here is the complex that is known as the seven churches, which are several churches together

and each one should represent symbolically a step of the passion of Christ.

We went back inside the touristic bus, which is great for these days when it's too cold!

It is super comfortable and warm to know the city.

We decided to go down here at San Michele in Bosco,

that this church that stands is up here.

And even on a day ...

It's not exactly cloudy, but you have this fog...

It has a beautiful view of Bologna!

It reminded me a little of Piazalle Michelangelo in Firenze!

It's very beautiful!

Here on top of the Basilica of St. Petronius, which is in Piazza Maggiore,

has a terrace that you can visit and has a beautiful view of the city!

Look here, the towers of Bologna, how amazing!

For more infomation >> Bolonha vista de cima das Igrejas! 🇮🇹 Bologna from above! - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

6 reglas para causar buena impresión en el trabajo - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> 6 reglas para causar buena impresión en el trabajo - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Турка кофейная\ Мастер-класс - Duration: 18:02.

The workshop of Valeria Radyk "The Magic World of manual creativity"

Greetings to lovers of creativity! With you Valeria! Welcome to my magical creative world!

Today, we will make a coffee Turk on the basis of a plastic bottle.

Instead of a plastic bottle, you can use foam plastics or polystyrene, cutting a blank from them in the shape of the Turks.

Materials:

plastic hourglass-shaped bottle, pen or felt-tip case (wooden skewers can be used), coffee beans, twine,

scissors, pencil, cardboard and corrugated cardboard, paper,

ready-made frame with the base, how to make a frame link under the video,

if you want to apply a ready-made frame, then glue the fabric onto the corrugated cardboard with polymer glue,

paper tape, thermo-gun, some ground coffee, white glue (PVA) or polymer glue,

acrylic paints, acrylic varnish, brush, sponge,

any suitable decor: I used a ball of sizali rose from citrus peel, acorn, beads and dragonfly,

How to make a dragonfly link in the description below the video.

Getting Started:

For work, you need half a plastic bottle of a specific shape,

it should have a narrow part (hourglass shape),

Cut the bottle along the lines of the junction (connection) into two equal parts.

Also cut off the top.

The frame with the foundation I have is ready,

I made the frame specifically for the size of the future Turks.

How to make such a frame, I left the link under the video,

as well as a hint will appear in the upper right corner of the screen.

Exactly cut off the top and bottom.

Before gluing the bottom, inwardly tightly put crumpled paper,

This is done to ensure that the plastic is not prominyal.

We paste over the base with paper tape.

If there is no paper tape, then you can paste over with napkins using white PVA glue.

and wait for complete drying.

Next, paint the work with brown acrylic paint.

From a dense cardboard we cut out a semicircular detail,

it will be a saucer (plate).

We paint with brown paint.

To handle the Turks, I will use the case from the marker.

Coffee beans can be glued in even rows or randomly,

For example, I will show you a photo of my work with different variants of gluing grains.

The bottom can be pasted over with twine or coffee beans of your choice.

Next, use a little trick:

These Arabica beans are different in color,

in the work it does not look beautiful.

We need all the grains to be the same color

on this grain brown paint, using a sponge.

Inside we glue ground coffee,

can be glued with polymer glue or white glue of white glue.

Additionally, you can apply gold or bronze.

Cover with acrylic varnish.

In my work I use the author's dragonfly,

I will leave the link to the dragonfly workshop in the description below the video,

as well as a hint will appear in the upper right corner of the screen.

The rest of the decor at your request.

We apply an acrylic varnish on additional elements.

We work carefully so as not to stain the base.

After drying the varnish work is ready!

I would be glad if you like my master class and benefit!

I am very glad that we are already 30 thousand!

I thank each of you for your support, for your comments, for likes, for sharing my videos in your social networks.

I am very pleased!

And I, in turn, will try to please you with new interesting works!

I remind you that for a separate video I am waiting for photos of your works made in my master classes,

Photos of the work can be sent to me by mail or on Facebook links in the description.

Channel guests, if you like my master classes, subscribe and click on the bell!

I wish you all new creative achievements,

inspiration and all the most magical and beautiful!

See you again!

For more infomation >> Турка кофейная\ Мастер-класс - Duration: 18:02.

-------------------------------------------

Emeric Imre - Povara luminii - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> Emeric Imre - Povara luminii - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Así quedaron los #Teams de 'La Voz' antes de las batallas | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 10:39.

For more infomation >> Así quedaron los #Teams de 'La Voz' antes de las batallas | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

¿ Porque ABANDONARON este PARVULARIO con todo en su INTERIOR? - Urbex - Duration: 10:01.

Hello

Hello, is anyone there? I heard something..

good morning, today we are going to a abandoned kindergarten. According to what we have been told

has been doing so since 2012 and that they were quite intact and with

many things inside. Before do not subscribe and activate the

bell and remember that it is totally free and so you will receive all

notifications of new videos. Follow us on instagram and the rest of

our social networks that I leave in the description box, without more we begin

Hello

Hello

They left a crib with lots of children's things

look, they left all this here

they accumulated toys here

Hello

We have to be careful because they have told us that there are people living or have lived here

they have destroyed the whole class

the curtains are still

Hello

Hello

anyone there?

I heard something

There is no one here

you are welcome

there are still children's chairs

bathrooms

it's a bit dark

Hello

Other class

that's pigeonholes to put children's things

Other class

there are still desks here

someone has been breaking things here

in front is the playground where the children played

another little chair

these were things that children did and they are still stuck on the wall

says: "Thanks for taking care of our children.

watch out

the lockers to put the exams etc and activities

children stickers

Other class

canary words

a cot

Hello

I do not know why they put this here

look in the background

a mural of the seven dwarfs and other children's stories

we follow

I'm hearing noises

it's like there's someone in the background

We have to be careful because there may be someone else here

Hello

look at the chairs to feed the children and sit them down

amazing

look at the cribs, in wood ...

and that daycare is needed here ...

it's amazing that it's closed

subscribe and activate the little bell

this was a bathroom, they have destroyed everything

Did you hear something?

more cribs for children

they have also accumulated hundreds of things here that were for children

those who entered here destroyed everything

here they have done the same

lots of children's clothes, look at baby clothes

incredible and so many children who have nothing ...

it is a pity

I do not know why they fill the baby paris with all that

child clothes everywhere

they have taken everything

they have broken glass

there is a closed door

watch out

I think there's someone here

it's better that we leave in case

look at that strange fridge

the kitchen

the cold chambers are intact

please do not open the cameras if it is not necessary

look at the kitchen

there is a mattress for a child's crib

Here dento would be the kitchen pantry

we will enter

look at the shelves where they put the food

amazing

look at the children's shoes, it is rare that they are here

Why did not they give it to the children?

it's strange

look at a child's shoe here too ...

we follow

Other class and we went out to the patio

many children's things on the floor, toys, chairs, etc.

It is amazing that they have destroyed everything.

a mushroom to play

a room to store things

we better go now

I'm hearing strange noises and it gives me that behind the door before there is someone

Hello

a little train

look at the tables of children of the classes

I think we're leaving now

Noises are heard everywhere

good to here the video today. We have asked what is the cause of

I left the place and they told us that the canary government closed the

nursery to save costs and left many children without daycare

first of all say hello to one of our subscribers Nuria Yajara Diaz Valladares

from Honduras. subscribe and activate all

notifications and remember that it is totally free and that way you can

receive all notifications from the new videos that are to come

remember to follow us on instagram and on rest of our social networks, I leave you

the links in the description box. Leave in the comments that you think

who have left this nursery, do you think it could be recovered?

What do you think the government should do with it?

Tell us also if you would like us to do other types of videos or to go back to any of the places visited in other explorations

thank you very much for being there

and I wait for you in the next video, greetings

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét