Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 19 2019

hi everyone Jennifer from Tarle speech with your pronunciation question today's

questions for all of my IT people out there how do I pronounce the word delete

so we have this lovely word and we all know this word from a command on the

keyboard we have de el ete two beats in this word super quick easy lesson today

the key here is that we are not going to stress syllable one we are going to

stress syllable two which means we are going to make this part of the word

louder longer and a little bit higher than the other part of the word so to

say this word we're going to start with syllable one duh which is the D sound

made by touching the tip of your tongue to the back of your top front teeth and

then just opening to a relaxed mouth for the very short schwa or uh sound

duh-duh-duh next we're going to move to leat to do this you're going to touch

the tip of your tongue to the back of your top front teeth and then you're

going to pull it down and smile to say that long e sound and then we're going

to end with the T by moving the tongue again to the back of the top front teeth

for the t sound leat leat leat so we have duh leet duh leet delete delete

delete be sure you saved your work and you do not delete it accidentally so do

not delete this video make sure if you liked it you share it with a friend and

don't forget to subscribe if you have any questions please leave them in the

comment section below or visit us at Tarle speech comm you can also get all of

our products on google play itunes and at Tarle speech all of those links are

in the description below thank you so much for always joining me for our

weekly lessons I hope to see you again soon

For more infomation >> How to Pronounce DELETE - English Pronunciation Lesson - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Donde Está Mi Hijo 👩🏻 🏕️ 👨‍👦 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 26:02.

For more infomation >> Donde Está Mi Hijo 👩🏻 🏕️ 👨‍👦 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 26:02.

-------------------------------------------

नवजोत सिंह सिद्धू को क्यों पाकिस्तान भेजना चाहती है सिंटा | Pulwama Attack - Duration: 3:00.

नवजोत सिंह सिद्धू को क्यों पाकिस्तान भेजना चाहती है सिंटा | Pulwama Attack

For more infomation >> नवजोत सिंह सिद्धू को क्यों पाकिस्तान भेजना चाहती है सिंटा | Pulwama Attack - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Betty en NY | Capítulo 09 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 10:48.

MUNDO NETWORK

These are my offices.

If you accept, this could be your new place of employment.

I thought you were smart.

Only an idiot would reject this offer!

Since when do you work for him?

He offered me a great positi,

-but I turned it down. -Why?

I knew he was only doing it to hurt you.

I asked you all here to inform you that as of today

all banking transactions will be managed by Beatriz Rincon.

They want to run the company as they please

and that's why they're hiding information.

This place is very expensive.

If we want to meet our goals,

we'll have to reduce our costs by a fourth.

What?

What are you doing around my Fabio?

You obviously can't leave your man alone

because the vultures swoop in to devour him.

Fabi and I are getting married.

If only a few of these figures were a little higher.

We can touch this up.

I know exactly who can help us with this.

I need you to embellish the report.

What are you doing here?

I'm working on something for Mr. Armando.

What is it?

It's confidential.

Maybe our last shot is to hack her computer.

Ugly Betty's?

What? Hard drive not found?

I can help you, but I'll need to take it.

Go ahead.

Did she fall for it?

Yes, she thinks the hard drive is damaged.

I saw him take it,

but he was talking to Patricia, so I stayed away.

Beatriz? Betty!

Ronnie! Ronnie, open up!

I need my computer.

Ronnie!

I need to go to my office.

To pray?

Yes, for your nose.

Dani.

Betty, I really need that report.

I don't have it, sir.

Yes, put it in in a black binder if you want.

What do you mean you don't have it?

I don't. My computer crashed.

IT will get it back to me tomorrow.

You didn't save it on a CD, USB or the Cloud?

No!

To make the most of my time, I didn't take any breaks.

I finished the report by 4AM and simply forgot.

You knew how important that report is!

My presidency is on the line!

I know and I'm really sorry,

but could you postpone the meeting till tomorrow?

I'm sure I can redo the report. Think you can reschedule?

What am I going to tell my parents and Daniel?

"Sorry, guys, but I don't have the report.

I can have it in a week or a month."

No, Beatriz! I need it now!

Mr. Armando, I didn't do it on purpose.

Please don't cry.

-I can't help it. -Don't do this!

Sorry!

Come on, come on.

Yes! I'm finally in!

-Already? -Uh-huh.

So what did you find?

Oh, my God!

I need a password to access the document, Patricia.

Another one?

-Yes. See for yourself. -That damn troll has no life.

How does she keep track of all those passwords?

Thing is, it could take me a long time to crack it.

If Betty comes back,

she'll realize what's going on and I'll be fired.

In that case, hurry.

This is your problem now.

-Hello. <i> -Betty?</i>

Can't talk right now, Nico. I'm in trouble.

<i> What is it now?</i>

My computer died on me and I lost a ton of important info.

Why didn't you call? Did it turn on okay?

Yeah, but then a message saying "hard drive not found" came up.

Oh, that's simple enough. I can fix it from here.

<i> -Really?</i> <i> -Are you at your desk?</i>

Yes, but the IT guy took my computer.

Get it back. Call me when you have it.

Oh, okay. Thank you so, so much.

I'll go get it right now. Bye!

Hello?

Hey, Sandra. How are you?

Great. Can you do me a favor?

Yes.

Tell Wilson to meet us outside Ronnie's office.

I have to report that the door was actually locked

and then I need written consent from the security staff,

Ms. Marcela, or Mr. Armando.

Quit being such a bureaucrat!

That's the protocol.

I can't overstep it unless it's a dire emergency.

This is a dire emergency.

There's important information in that computer.

Which is in there! We know he's keeping it there!

And there are other computer cables.

If those touch, they'll short-circuit

and the information will be lost.

You'll be blamed for that, taken to court, and sentenced.

Oh, damn. Why would I be sentenced?

Who was negligent? You or me?

Me.

We can request the authorization if you like.

Come on.

No, stop it! Stop, stop!

As long as I'm in service, no employee will suffer.

Step back so I can do my thing.

Be careful.

You!

Don't touch and don't move!

Ronnie, why weren't you answering your door?

I had my headphones on and couldn't hear you.

-What happened? -I'm here for my computer.

No! I'm working on it.

Never mind, I figured out how to get what I need.

-You can't take it. -You gonna stop us?

She's gone.

Well, Mata?

Did you get what I asked?

We couldn't extract the information from the computer.

But if Beatriz hid, camouflaged or touched up...

Enough, Mata. Straight to the point.

...or touched up those figures,

she won't get to present the report either.

-Idiot. -Pardon?

You're an idiot.

Well, Armando?

Are you going to keep us here all day or start the meeting?

Well, it's just that... there's been a problem with our report.

It's not ready because my secretary's computer broke.

What?

This is a very important meeting.

-What do you mean it broke? -There's nothing I can do.

This has been the shortest and most pointless meeting

in the history of V&M.

Come on, Danny Boy. Did you forget the rules?

Whoever shows up late and beat up has no say.

No one asked you, Ricardo.

Armando, aren't you ashamed?

You made your parents come all the way here for nothing.

Daniel, please. You're exaggerating.

Let's give Armando a vote of confidence

and postpone the meeting for two months.

I'm sorry, but after today,

I demand permanent supervision of the company's actions.

I can do it myself and keep everyone in attendance abreast.

In your dreams, Daniel.

Son, I'm sorry, but after today,

and taking into consideration that we're meeting again

in two months, Daniel has a point,

and he has the right to demand an audit of the company.

Sorry.

Okay, Nico, will it be much longer?

No way, this is a piece of cake.

Thank God!

<i> God, Betty?</i>

You can call me Nicol.

I'm in.

Thank you so much, Nico.

See you later, okay?

Demetrio, I'm glad you're here. We need to talk.

Me too, boss.

I've had some personal problems,

but first of all, these tamales are for you.

My wife made them.

She made them with lots of love.

Thank you. Julia's so thoughtful.

The truth is, I wanted to talk to you

because I've had some expenses,

and it's been so long since I got a raise that I thought...

Demetrio, the company is having serious problems,

and we need to restructure.

Restructure?

I'm really sorry...

but we're going to have to let you go.

I knew it, Patricia. I knew we'd get caught.

No, that's not going to happen.

We just have to pretend that nothing happened.

They're going to fire me, or even worse.

I'm going to get sued, I'm going to go to jail.

Oh my God, I'm not a guy who can survive in jail.

Shut up!

None of that's going to happen.

Nobody has to know you were involved.

We! You got that?

We were involved.

If I go down, Mata and you go down too.

Well, then all the reports shall be delivered

to Mr. Mata, our VP of Finance.

He'll be responsible for delivering them to me.

I disagree, Daniel. You can't do this.

I don't care.

If you'd submitted these reports on time,

you could've avoided this headache.

Son, Daniel is right.

This is the result of a disastrous meeting.

Well, that concludes the meeting.

We'll see each other...

Mr. Armando!

What do you want now, Betty?

Sorry, but I have the reports for today's board meeting.

Please pass those down. Thank you.

For more infomation >> Betty en NY | Capítulo 09 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

El Barón | Capítulo 11 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 13:37.

This story is inspired by real-life people,

events and situations. It contains sex, violence,

and inappropriate or provocative dialogue.

Viewer discretion advised.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

I take it you heard about what happened at the mall.

<i> Yeah, and I'm worried about</i> <i> the situation over there.</i>

My friend Papo Mejia's here. Do you know him?

No, I don't know him.

<i> Well, his dad was killed</i> <i> in that shootout,</i>

so I need to know who ------ up royally.

<i> I don't know</i> <i> what to say, Pablo.</i>

I'm very sorry for your friend's loss.

<i> People here are very pissed</i> <i> about the situation.</i>

I'm putting Papo on the line. Talk to him.

Hello.

<i> Papo Mejia speaking.</i>

<i> Listen up, Nacho.</i>

Do you know who was the son of a bitch

who killed my dad in Miami?

<i> First of all, my most</i> <i> sincere condolences.</i>

<i> I know these are trying times.</i>

Secondly, I hate to spread rumors,

but word on the street has it Griselda Blanco, Godmother,

is responsible. Have you heard about her?

<i>People say she wrecked the place</i> <i> without a care,</i>

that she didn't ask questions and killed everyone there.

<i> Alright, Nacho.</i>

I need you to help me kill her.

Damn, Papo.

Honestly, bro, I'd love to help but Pablo clearly asked me

to play nice with Griselda and get along with her.

<i> Forget that.</i> <i> Help my friend out.</i>

<i> I promise you no one will know</i> <i> you were involved.</i>

Sure, Pablo.

It'll be my pleasure. That's what I'm here for, bro.

<i>I'll be on the first flight out</i> <i> to Miami tomorrow.</i>

I want to be blessed first.

Pick me up at the airport.

You got it, Papo.

Yeah!

That's right, ------- it!

With Pablo on our side

it'll be very easy to take that bitch out.

Oh, honey! That's just great!

I love you!

Oh, wow!

We have to go to the airport tomorrow, Paisa.

While were recruited Papo to get back at Godmother,

CENTAC agents were working to catch us.

Miami-Dade Police thanks you for coming.

We'll call to have you undergo a physical examination.

Next!

They tried to find trained officers,

but they couldn't stop the flow of drugs.

Next!

They even tried to hire people who wanted the job!

But few wanted to sign up for the fight.

Good morning!

That looks great!

Sit.

I made you breakfast.

I hope you won't turn it down.

Really, Justin?

You're not gonna change your attitude?

If you aren't, you should leave.

I already apologized, Marce. It won't happen again.

Come on, Richie. Let's go.

-I'm not done. -Come on! Let's go!

If you want to do well,

hang a pair of tennis shoes where everyone can see them.

I know what I'm talking about.

We have to work very hard with the new recruits.

They're not what we expected,

but we need to make the best of it.

You think those retards will help us arrest traffickers?

Washington needs to know about the drug problem.

The president only cares about Iran.

He'll only look our way once Miami becomes a war zone.

More than it already is? Impossible!

-We've reached rock bottom. -No, Thompson.

We're nowhere near it.

He'll only start to care when the death toll rises.

Then CENTAC has to make a difference no matter what.

Hey! How you doing, man?

-Hey, what's up? -All good?

Good, yeah.

Yeah. Word.

Justin, don't you think this neighborhood

is a little too ghetto for us to be selling coke?

No. Why do you say that?

Look around you.

I doubt anyone here will pay $30 for this.

Hey, brother, what's the matter with you?

Don't show it off. There could be cops around.

Alright, relax. It's no big deal.

No, you relax.

Relax. So we're going to sell here?

Let's go over to that corner.

Don't worry about the quality. This stuff sells anywhere.

Are we gonna follow Marcela's advice?

Really, dude?

You think I'm going to climb a tree to hang some shoes?

Look, this is a revolver.

This is the cylinder. It holds six bullets.

Do you like it?

It's pretty, isn't it?

This is a pistol.

It can hold up to 12 bullets.

Sonny, you need to be like your brothers.

A badass.

Don't think twice about pulling the trigger

to protect your family.

Okay?

Now I'm going to teach you how to load it.

What are you doing?

It's pretty obvious.

I'm teaching your son to be a man.

Champ, wait for me by the pool. I'll catch up with you there.

Wait for me by the pool.

We'll pick this up again later.

You're going to lecture me again.

Lecture you, Griselda? What are you doing?

He's just a child!

He's not going to be a two-bit hit man, you hear?

He's gonna go to school here, Europe, or wherever he wants.

He's going to be someone in life!

Get this through your head, Darwin.

Sonny already has a path.

He's my son.

He's the heir to my empire whether you like it or not.

You can't disavow me in front of him

because whether you like it or not he's my son too.

We'll see about that.

Do something for me.

Go outside. He's waiting for you.

You're annoying me.

Leave!

Indio, I need you to bless me tonight.

I'm going to the States. I know who killed my dad.

That bitch is going to pay. See you soon.

Bye.

Well?

Get to work!

You know what to do. Start packing.

Yes, sir.

Hello?

<i> Hey, coz!</i> <i> It's Mosco.</i>

Why are you calling me? What happened?

The boss is pissed at you guys, bro.

Especially Godmother.

Why's that?

What do you mean?

You killed the man's dad!

<i> Mr. Papo is heading over</i> <i> to find your boss.</i>

And he's not planning to be nice.

What do you want in exchange for getting me this info?

<i> Really, man?</i> <i> Money!</i>

Help a guy out and help me get over there.

<i> Come on.</i>

You got it.

Tell me when and where Papo's going to land.

It's too hot!

The humidity is killing me! If I keep going, I'll faint.

Quit your whining, Richie.

We've been at it for a long time

and haven't sold a single gram.

We're failures, Justin!

I think we're doing something wrong.

Let's stand here with this bro.

Marcela was right about the shoes!

It seems someone's looking out for us.

Despite it all, she's thinking of us.

Oh, stop it.

-Hey, guys! -She has a man.

What's up?

You speak English?

English? Of course, yeah.

You have something for the party tonight?

-For the party? -Yeah?

Yeah, we got some.

What do you got?

We got the best one in town, man.

Cool.

Ah, ah, ah. 50 bucks a pop.

Easy, guy. I'm got it.

There you go. Here's your money.

Enjoy, my friend.

Cool.

Our first sale!

That was it!

Let's stand over there to see what happens.

Right here.

Go.

What I loved most about the business

was that someone else did the work for me.

How's it going, Jesus? Did you get it done?

George, light it up!

Coke was grown and processed in Colombia.

Then it was sold.

I picked up stocks of it three times a week, distributed it

and lived the good life while reaping the profits

and investing my money.

They're good. I like them.

Hey, speaking of something else.

How much longer are we going to wait before... we do it?

I don't know. Not long.

At the end of the day, Pablo wants Griselda out.

You know Papo wants to kill her ASAP.

We just have to be patient.

Patient? For how much longer?

It feels like we keep postponing this on and on.

It feels like it'll happen by the time we're maggot food.

-Maggot food? -When we're dead.

At times... I don't know how to say this.

I love certain phrases...

but they sound a little crass.

You know?

Excuse you!

I mean...

Are you calling me crass?

No, I'm just saying that...

Well, forgive me, you high-society snob.

No, honey. Just hear me out.

I'm listening.

You're going to be the queen of this place.

Queens need to know how to address their court.

What the ---- are you talking about?

We're going to meet very important people...

Very important? Really?

So I need to measure up to the disgusting

and perverted narcos who're going to come here?

What are you talking about?

This cheap whore isn't worthy of them?

I didn't say that.

It's just that sometimes...

-You know what? -We have to watch what we say.

If you don't, you'll say stupidities like your husband.

Martin, the palm tree! I'm ignoring you.

Put the palm tree over there.

Sorry!

I'm an idiot. I messed up.

I'm a fool.

-I deserve that. -That and more.

In fact, I won't get any today. That's my punishment.

Nothing for three days!

No!

Isa's nightclub was being modeled

after New York's best clubs and it was going to be epic.

Miami would finally get to know the meaning of the word party.

And I was going to be in the middle of it!

For more infomation >> El Barón | Capítulo 11 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 13:37.

-------------------------------------------

ICE EATING ASMR MUKBANG (Crunchy Sounds) ✅ - Duration: 2:02.

ICE EATING ASMR MUKBANG (Crunchy Sounds) ✅

For more infomation >> ICE EATING ASMR MUKBANG (Crunchy Sounds) ✅ - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Wheels on the Bus | Baby Bao Panda Cartoons | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Children - Kids TV - Duration: 48:20.

I wanna ride on that bus!

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

Round and round, Round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

All through the town.

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

Round and round, Round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

All through the town.

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish;

Swish, swish, swish; Swish, swish, swish;

The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish,

All through the town.

The driver on the bus go move on back..

Move on back Move on back

The driver on the bus go move on back..

All through the town.

The people on the bus go up and down

Up and down Up and down

The people on the bus go up and down

All through the town.

The horn on the bus goes Beep, beep, beep;

Beep, beep, beep Beep, beep, beep;

The horn on the bus goes Beep, beep, beep;

All through the town.

The babies on the bus go "Wah, wah, wah;

Wah, wah, wah Wah, wah, wah;

The babies on the bus go "Wah, wah, wah;

All through the town

The parents on the bus go "Shush, shush, shush;

Shush, shush, shush. Shush, shush, shush.

The parents on the bus go "Shush, shush, shush;

All through the town

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

Round and round, Round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

All through the town.

For more infomation >> Wheels on the Bus | Baby Bao Panda Cartoons | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Children - Kids TV - Duration: 48:20.

-------------------------------------------

18 Feb 2019 - Homily by Archbishop William Goh - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> 18 Feb 2019 - Homily by Archbishop William Goh - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

VFR Navigation for General Aviation Pilots. CAA Safety Sense #5 - Duration: 24:55.

For more infomation >> VFR Navigation for General Aviation Pilots. CAA Safety Sense #5 - Duration: 24:55.

-------------------------------------------

Inter coach admits frustration at Chelsea target Icardi - Duration: 2:42.

 Inter Milan coach Luciano Spalletti has admitted his frustration with Chelsea target Mauro Icardi after he did not celebrate with the side after Sunday's dramatic victory over Sampdoria

 The Argentina international was in the stands for the win due to injury and it capped off a turbulent week, with the forward being stripped of the club captaincy due to the ongoing saga surrounding his future, although Inter will still offer him a new deal

 Chelsea hold long-term interest in Icardi, who has scored nine goals and contributed two assists in 20 Serie A appearances this season, and last week's developments will have boosted the club's hopes of getting a deal over the line

   While Inter chief Giuseppe Marotta confirmed ahead of kick-off that the club would still be tabling a new offer to the 25-year-old, Spalletti's post-match comments show significant work needs to be done to rebuild the relationship he has with the club

 "I really appreciated he was in the stadium and I would've appreciated it even more if he had come to the dressing room to celebrate with us afterwards, because it was a very important win for the team and he is part of this group," Spalletti said, as quoted by beIN Sports

 "So I imagine he was as happy with the win as we were.  "We want a return to normality

 "In a team, in a dressing room you all need to be working in the same direction

 "There are more steps to take, which are for him to come to the dressing room, to enjoy being a part of this very good group, to relish wearing Inter's glorious shirt

"  While Icardi's contract standoff with Inter continues, Chelsea's chances of securing a deal will certainly be boosted

 Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football.london via the freefootball

london app for iPhone and Android .  Available to download from the App Store and Google Play 

For more infomation >> Inter coach admits frustration at Chelsea target Icardi - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

கோடிக்கணக்கானவர் பார்த்து கண்ணீர்விட்ட ஒரு வீடியோ | Latest Tamil Seithigal - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> கோடிக்கணக்கானவர் பார்த்து கண்ணீர்விட்ட ஒரு வீடியோ | Latest Tamil Seithigal - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Federation Of Western India Cine Employees And Cricketers Protest On "Pulwama Attack" - Duration: 4:25.

Federation Of Western India Cine Employees And Cricketers Protest On "Pulwama Attack"

For more infomation >> Federation Of Western India Cine Employees And Cricketers Protest On "Pulwama Attack" - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Kana Mamar Golper Jhuli | Khokababur Pratyabartan - খোকাবাবুর প্রত্যাবর্তন | Bangla Cartoon Video - Duration: 10:39.

So, all of you've come?

Yes, all of us are here.

Take out the stories from your kitty and narrate the stories to us.

Kana Mama has nothing except his stories to offer you.

Listen to me.

Once upon a time there was a King...

No uncle, no more stories of kings and demons.

Why? What happened?

Do you know that Titli knows many stores of animals and birds?

Tell us stories of birds and animals today.

Okay. I'll tell you such stories.

But never forget these stories.

Listen to me.

Mr. Anukul's house is decked up for festivities.

The reason for the celebrations is the arrival of a new family member.

It's the birthday of Khokababu, the son of Mr. Anukul.

Anukul's old servant Raicharan was the companion of his son.

Raicharan had also raised Anukul, Khokababu's father.

He took care of him as he's taking care of Khokababu.

Lovely! Lovely!

A little more. - No.. no..

No..

Here you go.

Lovely! Lovely!

A little more.

Okay. Okay. Don't cry.

It's okay.

Do you want water? Okay.

Look at him.

What happened? What happened, Raicharan?

Just look what Khoka is doing.

He has learned to cross the threshold so early.

Madam, your son will grow up to be a judge.

He'll earn 5000 rupees every month.

Raicharan, you're just too much.

Raicharan and his Khokababu spent years together.

Khokababu grew up.

One day.. - Whose mail is it?

Mail of transfer.

Don't go too far.

The weather isn't good today.

Don't worry, madam.

We won't go too far.

C'mon, let's go.

Let's go. C'mon, Let's go.

Let's go. C'mon, let's go.

Let's go.

Yes, Khokababu. Let's go out.

Let's go. Let's go.

Charan, look at those flowers.

Charan, flowers. Flowers.

Oh no! We won't go there today. Not today.

Charan, flowers.

Charan, flowers.

Charan, flowers. Flowers.

Okay, I'll get them for you.

Don't get down.

Don't go near the pond. I'll be right back. Okay?

Don't go anywhere.

Stay here. I'll be back.

Charan!

Almost done.

Oh no!

Khokababu, flowers for you.

Khokababu! Khokababu!

Khokababu! Where did he go?

Khokababu!

Please come back.

Where are you?

Khokababu! Khokababu!

I'll give you any amount of money you demand.

Please bring him back. Please bring him back.

I don't know where he is, madam.

Believe me, I don't know where he is.

Get lost. Get lost from here. Get lost.

Calm down. Calm down, wife.

It's an accident.

We can't blame him for this.

My child...

He was wearing gold ornaments.

He kidnapped him for those ornaments.

Madam...

Raicharan returned home after being accused a thief.

Coincidentally after a year he became a father.

I'll raise him like a rich man's son.

No one will ever think that he's my son.

I'll take him to Calcutta tomorrow.

I'll get him admitted in a big school.

I'll raise him well. This will be my repentance.

Twelve years passed by.

One day...

Sir.. - Who is it?

It's me, Raicharan.

Oh Raicharan!

What do you want now? What do you want?

Why have you come here now?

Madam, I kidnapped your child.

It was not the river Padma that killed your son.

I kidnapped your son.

Madam, I kidnapped your son.

What are you saying?

Where.. where is he?

Where.. where is my son?

He's your son.

He's your Khokababu.

He's your Khokababu.

He's your Khokababu.

My Khoka.. come.

My Khoka.. come to me. Come.

Come to me. Come. Come.

Where were you all these years?

Come to me. Come.

Come.

My Khoka..

My Khoka..

My son, come to me.

What's the proof that he's my son?

How can I give you proof?

Only god knows that I kidnapped your son.

No one else knows the truth.

You can never be forgiven for what you did.

I only wish the well-being of my child.

Please forgive him. Please forgive him.

Sir.. sir..

Father, forgive him.

He's very poor.

Give him a monthly allowance. - Khoka!

Khokababu..

Raicharan was sent some money at the end of the month.

The money was sent back.

No one lives there now.

Subscribe to www.youtube.com/angelkids

For more infomation >> Kana Mamar Golper Jhuli | Khokababur Pratyabartan - খোকাবাবুর প্রত্যাবর্তন | Bangla Cartoon Video - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

DISOBEDIENT BY Pastor Daniel Maqsood - Duration: 2:55.

Subscribe Now

For more infomation >> DISOBEDIENT BY Pastor Daniel Maqsood - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Bigo Live Stream Tổng Hợp PK Kèo Siêu Âm Nộ hàng hót Nhất Tháng 1 - Duration: 17:31.

For more infomation >> Bigo Live Stream Tổng Hợp PK Kèo Siêu Âm Nộ hàng hót Nhất Tháng 1 - Duration: 17:31.

-------------------------------------------

Helene Fischer: Traurige Liebes-News nach drei Monaten! , Nach Helene-Trennung: Ihr Ex Florian - Duration: 12:34.

For more infomation >> Helene Fischer: Traurige Liebes-News nach drei Monaten! , Nach Helene-Trennung: Ihr Ex Florian - Duration: 12:34.

-------------------------------------------

우연히 펼쳐 본 낡은 책의 '비밀 메모'로 부자가 된 소년 - Duration: 5:27.

For more infomation >> 우연히 펼쳐 본 낡은 책의 '비밀 메모'로 부자가 된 소년 - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

How to Hack wifi password online without downloading anything software in windows 10,8,7 Real - Duration: 4:46.

hack wifi password online without downloading anything,

how to hack wifi password on android real,

online wifi password viewer,

online hack wifi password in windows 7,

hack wifi password, wifi,

how to hack wifi password,

how to hack wifi password on android

without internet,

how to hack wifi password without

software in windows 10,

how to hack wifi password on laptop,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét