Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 18 2019

(voice over radio dispatch)

(Khaotic) Man, some days, you could wake up feeling great

and ready to conquer the world.

And then things could just happen

and throw a monkey wrench in everything.

(newswoman) A South Florida rapper known as Khaotic 305

was arrested today facing charges of speeding,

fleeing the scene of an accident and resisting arrest.

According to Miami-Dade County Police,

the rapper ran several red lights and crashed

into a another car, injuring the driver and passenger.

I just spent the whole day in jail

because I thought somebody was chasing me

to do something to me.

It was the police behind me in an unmarked car.

I been cleaning up my act, doing my thing the right way

for a long time and look at this (bleep), here I am.

I post my bond, and I hit up Tip and Prince

to come pull up and get me.

Hey, guys.

'Sup, man.

What the hell happened to you?

From what I know and what I thought,

like, I thought I was being followed by,

like, some wild, crazy people

just trying to do something to me.

An unmarked vehicle just busting you

and dropped behind me and followed me.

I'm violating all traffic, everything.

I'm running through stop signs, red lights.

Nobody didn't turn no lights on...

So you feelin' like you being followed.

I'm thinking it's somebody trying to kill me.

This ain't the first time that (bleep) happened.

I was on the expressway one time...

(Prince) I remember you told me about the other...

And they shot my whole-- You know what I'm sayin'?

Shot the whole car up.

Mmm...

So when I see these cars following me,

that (bleep) spooked me out.

When did the lights come on?

When I crashed, that's when I seen the lights.

So are you sure you didn't see any lights

at any given point?

No, I ain't seen

no lights from no police.

This came from the accident?

Yeah, this came from the accident.

Then I (bleep) up. It was, like, crazy.

But, yeah, they charged me with all type of (bleep).

Resisting arrest. (bleep)

Reckless driving, all type of (bleep).

Man, listen, I done been through too much,

and I got too much to lose right now.

I ain't got time to be running from no cops.

And I ain't got no reason.

That PTSD (bleep), I thought that (bleep) was a joke.

That (bleep) is for real, like...

It's not even just me. It's many other dudes

that's in these streets that got that (bleep).

What'd I tell you?

You gotta get the (bleep) out the hood, bro.

They the ones who in the wrong.

Bro, you are a Black man in America, my (bleep).

I'm sorry to tell you. It is what it is.

You know, 1,000% the rules are different for a Black man in America.

I see it every day. I'm around it.

It's (bleep) up. I felt set up.

I was just sliding through the hood on my way to the crib.

Would that unmarked car would've been following me

if my skin color was different?

I don't know, but I just know it (bleep) up.

When they gave my brother them 30 years,

it's, like, every time something good happen,

some (bleep) up (bleep) happen right behind it.

And it's been like that for the longest.

I know what you're saying, bro, I'm telling you,

I've been there, bro, and I kept wondering

how do I keep getting in trouble, bro?

How do I keep getting arrested?

You gotta change your environment, bro.

Your situation is different than everybody else's.

You have the chance and opportunity

and the platform to turn around

To turn it all around.

and move and get out and get away.

I still got a (bleep) load of people

(sighs)

that count on me and depend on me

in that environment and in those hoods

that I can't leave behind.

How do we prevent situations? You gotta hang out with me more?

What we gotta do.

First thing I need to do is take a bath.

All right, well, let's go.

And I need a good old goddamn piece of chicken.

Ah, you smell me? Oh, wait, hold up.

Ah... ooh.

(car starts)

For more infomation >> Khaotic Gets Arrested 'Sneak Peek' | Love & Hip Hop: Miami - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Loz Takes Issue w/ Stephanie's Zero-Tolerance Policy on Drug Dealers 'Sneak Peek' | Cartel Crew - Duration: 4:02.

Just coming to Medellín, like,

it makes you think about a lot of things.

I know there was a lot of crime

and a lot of crazy things that happened here.

Medellín is a pretty crazy place, but it's also very beautiful.

I'm glad I came, because my dad has,

you know, came here a lot when he was younger.

Back and forth.

He did? I didn't know that.

And, um, I feel a certain responsibility

The fact that my dad smuggled so much kilos

and did so much drug trafficking,

I feel like the least that I could do

is come here and do something nice for somebody.

Yeah.

You know? Like, do something good

when my dad has done wrong.

It hit me as an older woman that

my dad leaving to jail

for so many years left me,

my brother and my mom,

out in the open.

I would never date a guy that does this life.

I could never do that,

because I see the kind of (bleep)

that happens.

I look at a man drug dealing,

and it's just, like, repellant.

Get the (bleep) away from me.

I'ma get a drink.

I think men, they can't handle conversations

about what we think, really, about men.

(laughing)

I (bleep) heard that.

I made some mistakes in my life, for sure.

But to say that just because a man

has lived a certain lifestyle,

he doesn't fit in her standard,

is (bleep) crazy to me.

Because people change.

I'm currently in a custody battle

with a person with the same mentality

that Stephanie has,

and what about the hurt that that causes me?

No, what you say is 100.

Right.

Now that I have my son,

I went through the (bleep) that I went through,

I learned the hard way.

When I was younger,

I was very dumb and naive,

and that's the type of guy that I was attracted to.

Now I'm not saying I'm not attracted to that type of guy,

but I stay way because I think of my son.

I seen the feds come for Eddie two times.

I have been there.

I speak for the kids,

because DeNiro's only four.

Eddie has time to-- in the nick of time

to make it up,

but I was eight and nine and ten,

and 11 and 12, and 13

and 14, and he's not here.

You remember like it's yesterday.

The Christmas, birthdays, New Years

without your (bleep) dad.

I hear my daughter talking.

It's like, I'm here listening to you,

and just thinking of, like, everything we went through.

(indistinct)

Like, my daughter expresses herself

exactly like you do about

her father and everything we did.

Right.

"I lost my family 'cause of you guys,

'cause you guys decided to sell drugs."

In a way she's right.

I wish we would have never chosen that lifestyle.

Things would have been a lot different.

I wouldn't be out here, raising four children by myself.

You know, my family would have still been together.

I was innocent. I had no control what my parents were doing.

My dad could have stopped

at any point, and he didn't.

It's just not easy to walk away from.

It's really hard to walk away, especially being a man

doing that...

it's really, really tough

walking away from that.

You just don't have to worry about one mother(bleep),

you have to worry about more people trying

to attack your whole family.

Did he provide for you and your mom?

He provided and he provided,

and I get that.

Sometimes when you come from nothing,

you're willing to risk it all,

and I understand that fact.

But I'm just speaking my stories,

coming from your daughter.

Your kids have to live the 25 year sentence.

And they think that it's just him in there,

but your kids have a piece of them

that feels like it's missing

because he's not there to complete.

Sometimes there's a price for everything.

And that doesn't only mean money.

For more infomation >> Loz Takes Issue w/ Stephanie's Zero-Tolerance Policy on Drug Dealers 'Sneak Peek' | Cartel Crew - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Kimbella Is Too Grown for Yandy's Drama 'Sneak Peek' | Love & Hip Hop: New York - Duration: 2:37.

Okay.

What's up?

I really invited everyone here

to have the time--

Yes, you told me.

And remember I told you, um,

I was gonna invite Yandy, and I was gonna--

and I said no drama, you was like, oh, it's cool.

And I didn't get the opportunity

to tell Yandy that you were coming.

Okay.

And yesterday we had a conversation,

and she's all upset, like, really worked up.

And I'm like, Yandy, what's going on?

She's-- ahh, you didn't tell me you invited Kim,

you should've gave me the heads up--

I'm like, well, I already talked to Kim,

and Kim told me wasn't gonna be any drama.

She's like, oh, but Juju--

she's been talking about my kids,

And she's been talking about me to Mariahlynn

and to Nya Lee,

and she said that I-- that I--

that I have an affinity for clout.

She's like, I wanna go home, I'm leaving.

I'm like, what's going on, like--

Yandy does not need to be so dramatic

about her going home.

It's not even that serious.

And if she thinks that I was talking

about her children,

she needs to come and talk to me like a grown woman.

I didn't talk about the kids with an "s."

I've only spoken about--

What did you say exactly?

That she was probably just doing it for herself

to look good.

You said probably just doing it to make her look good.

Yeah, to make herself look good.

And I said, I hope that's not the reason.

Okay. Okay.

That's exactly what I said.

And that's different from saying-- right.

So that's my truth.

Yeah, and that's how I feel about it.

I can feel how I feel.

Now she's taking him to...

a whole 'nother extreme

to try to look like the victim.

It's not even that, but I'm not gonna now

let our (bleep) interfere

with what you're trying to do and just--

Thank you.

--try to just have your friends here.

You know what I'm saying, like, of course,

I don't mind taking her to the side

or going to her room and having a conversation with her--

Okay, good.

--and be like, oh, you not gonna do that.

Like, you know what I'm saying?

I like this-- this Kim.

Thank you.

Very mature--

is it the ring, the engagement?

(laughing) Um...

Very mellow.

I just-- it's just too many things--

It's draining.

--that are going on, like,

you know, Jewel's-- his situation.

It's draining.

Us getting engaged.

The kids.

The wedding.

The wedding-- I don't have time for nonsense.

No.

And it's become

this bigger situation

that it doesn't need to be.

Something that could be small.

Right.

And we should be able to sit at a table together

and not have animosity

and not be like, oh, I'm not gonna stay here.

It's like-- come on.

Right.

Like, we're too grown for that, like, come on.

I'm not here to ruin nobody's day.

Come on, girl, let's go.

--'cause I got-- you know what to do--

I don't got time to be bothered,

I'm a whole fiancée--

Yes, ma'am.

About to be a wife.

Whole fiancée, say that again, sis?

Whole fiancée, about to be a wife.

Okay, okay.

Yes, ma'am.

And, you know, I'm just trying to have

positive energy moving forward.

For more infomation >> Kimbella Is Too Grown for Yandy's Drama 'Sneak Peek' | Love & Hip Hop: New York - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Yamaha MT-15 VVA Custom Tracer Sport Touring Style Buffalo Horn | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2019 Yamaha MT-15 VVA Custom Tracer Sport Touring Style Buffalo Horn | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Vanilla Cake Recipe In A Fry Pan - मार्केटमध्ये मिळतो तसा रुचकर तवा केक - Easy Cake Recipe - Sonali - Duration: 6:29.

If we talk about cooking cakes then people gets worried.

But the cake I am showing you today is very easy.

You don't need oven or cooker for it.

Today we are going to make cake in frying pan.

Let's start with eggs.

For this we will need 3 eggs.

Now let's beat this eggs.

Now to this let's add sugar.

I have taken 1 cup of castor sugar.

Let's whip it.

Next that goes in is oil.

This is the same oil that we use regularly in cooking.

We have taken 1/2 cup of it.

Whip it once again.

Here we are done with whipping.

Now to this we have to add all purpose flour, 1 and 1/2 cup.

And to it we have to add baking powder and sieve it.

Now fold the flour nicely.

Now to this add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.

And mix it.

Our batter is ready and we need our batter to be of this consistency.

We don't need it very runny, we need it little thick.

now let's make the cake.

First divide this batter into 3 equal parts.

We have divided this batter into 3 equal parts.

Now we are going to give every part a different colour.

So that our cake is going to look very attractive, very beautiful.

So in one portion I am going to add yellow colour.

Pink in the other one.

And blue in the third one.

Now let's mix this.

We are going to make this cake in 3 layers.

Hence I have given different colours to all three layers.

I have kept pan to heat.

And we have to cook the batter on a very low heat.

First of all I will brush some oil on pan.

Now let's add the first batter.

And spread it.

We don't have to make it into a very thin layer.

Now cover this and let it cook.

For around 10 minutes.

Here is our 1st layer ready.

Remove it.

Our third layer is also ready.

Let's remove it.

I will cut these layers into round shape, for that I am using this ring mould.

You can also use the sharp edged utensils if you have.

Now let's cut this.

Keep this aside to cool down.

Because if we do the icing on hot layer, it can melt.

Let's start with the frosting.

First apply little icing on the cake board.

So that our bottom layer will not move while icing.

Keep the first layer.

To moisten the cake... to lessen it's dryness...

I am going to apply sugar water on it.

I have taken 3 spoon of sugar.

And added 6 spoon of water to it.

And allow the sugar to dissolve in it, now let's apply this.

Water get soaked in, now let's start with the icing.

I have used regular whipping cream.

Now keep the blue layer.

Ice this too.

Apply sugar syrup to this too.

Apply frosting on third layer too.

Cover the sides with icing too.

Our cake is nicely done.

Now let's decorate this.

I am going to use these colourful sprinkles.

If this are not available you can use gems too, that looks nice too.

So sprinkle it like this on top.

And I have some colourful Vermicelli.

I will sprinkle some on the outside.

This cake is made without using cooker and oven.

But it is as same as the one you get in market right?

So do try this and let me know.

And like, share and subscribe to Ruchkar Mejwani.

For more infomation >> Vanilla Cake Recipe In A Fry Pan - मार्केटमध्ये मिळतो तसा रुचकर तवा केक - Easy Cake Recipe - Sonali - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Lawrow: "Bühnencharakter ist offensichtlich – kein Zweifel, dass Giftgas-Angriff in Duma fake war" - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> Lawrow: "Bühnencharakter ist offensichtlich – kein Zweifel, dass Giftgas-Angriff in Duma fake war" - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

I Am Little Teapot | KinToons Cartoon | Nursery Rhymes For Kids by Super Kids Network - Duration: 1:30.

I Am Little Teapot ...

For more infomation >> I Am Little Teapot | KinToons Cartoon | Nursery Rhymes For Kids by Super Kids Network - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Готовка челлендж - пожарный слон в суши ресторане | Детский летсплей - Duration: 18:52.

For more infomation >> Готовка челлендж - пожарный слон в суши ресторане | Детский летсплей - Duration: 18:52.

-------------------------------------------

Wheels On The Bus | Kintoons Cartoon | Videos For Children by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 2:45.

Wheels On The Bus...

For more infomation >> Wheels On The Bus | Kintoons Cartoon | Videos For Children by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Kindle Paperwhite Amazon - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Kindle Paperwhite Amazon - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Filippo Trocca - Web Analysis: trend, nuove features e su cosa lavorare nel 2019 - #SMConnect - Duration: 9:24.

For more infomation >> Filippo Trocca - Web Analysis: trend, nuove features e su cosa lavorare nel 2019 - #SMConnect - Duration: 9:24.

-------------------------------------------

#62 LA RECHERCHE DES ORANGS-OUTANS (Partie 2/2) / Sur la Terre de Kalaweit... - Duration: 6:56.

"Support concrete actions… There is no more time for long talks and studies... Save forest… Save animals… as much as we can" Chanee

October 2018 : First survey in the Dulan Project forets

today is trying to search orangutans we found

many nests

still a night nest but nobody inside and it dates from

several weeks ... there are bear tracks

it's 10 o'clock evening and I just called chief of the

village with satellite phone and he just told me that today he

met a female orang utan with a baby so it's a great news

because for the moment Andrew and I we are rather empty-handed tomorrow

morning at 4:30 we go to the lake to join him and he will take us

on the very place where he followed this female since he followed him up to

when she made her nest so normally tomorrow morning we should

meet het and I feel that tonight we are not going to sleep a lot because Andrew

and I'm super excited

you do not see it but there is Puma with us ...

I am at the exact place where the chief saw the female

last night, so there she must be in a radius of 100 meters I think

The chief and his team met 3 adult orangutans

And i saw for the time... Dulan...

There is a young female ... we found it

she tries to throw me branches

she is the first female orangutan that I meet here, it's a

extraordinary moment, it is especially a privilege and thanks to you

I'm sure we'll get to save her, all save her and

all her congeners, that's why continue to help Kalaweit,

we will get to buy these 1500 hectares, it's unimaginable

that the palm oil company to side destroy that and kill those beautful

animals

so I introduce you to the village chief who's called Preslei, not Elvis Presley

but simply Presley because his parents loved Elvis so that's it...

he is of great help to us to do the tracking, search for

orangutans, and to start the Reserve

For more infomation >> #62 LA RECHERCHE DES ORANGS-OUTANS (Partie 2/2) / Sur la Terre de Kalaweit... - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

素盞嗚神社 360°VR 豊川市 愛知県 - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> 素盞嗚神社 360°VR 豊川市 愛知県 - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

SPOTTED Amrita Singh In A New Hairstyle At Krommkay Salon Juhu - Duration: 0:43.

SPOTTED Amrita Singh In A New Hairstyle At Krommkay Salon Juhu

For more infomation >> SPOTTED Amrita Singh In A New Hairstyle At Krommkay Salon Juhu - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Pregnant "Esha Deol" At The Screening Of Short Film "Cakewalk" | Ram Kamal Mukherjee - Duration: 4:11.

Pregnant "Esha Deol" At The Screening Of Short Film "Cakewalk" | Ram Kamal Mukherjee

For more infomation >> Pregnant "Esha Deol" At The Screening Of Short Film "Cakewalk" | Ram Kamal Mukherjee - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Hindi Entertainment News From Bollywood | Pulwama Attack Special | 18 February 2019 | 5:00 PM - Duration: 7:44.

Latest Hindi Entertainment News From Bollywood | Pulwama Attack Special | 18 February 2019 | 5:00 PM

For more infomation >> Latest Hindi Entertainment News From Bollywood | Pulwama Attack Special | 18 February 2019 | 5:00 PM - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

মা হতে চলেছেন জনপ্রিয় অভিনেত্রী কনীনিকা বন্দোপাধ্যায় !। Tv Actress Koneenica Banerjee Pregnant - Duration: 1:40.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét