Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Feb 17 2019

Try Not to Laugh Funny Cute Baby Video | Funny Kids Fails 2019

Thank you for watching!

Hope you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Try Not to Laugh Funny Cute Baby Video | Funny Kids Fails 2019 - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

Jack's Two Lives Collide - This Is Us (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> Jack's Two Lives Collide - This Is Us (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Canon ir 3225 3045 4570 2870 panel repairing tiwari ji tiwari tiwari ji association - Duration: 4:53.

We know that photocopier machine is a part of print when someone wants a photo of copy any document then we use this machine photocopier machine and make a copy

Operating panel in photocopier machine is one of the one order system in photocopier machine

first of all how can change any part of operating panel and how can I change start button and number button in the operating panel

Here I teach you I show you how you can change any part of operating panel that's mean how you can dream repairing that's mean how you can repair the operating panel of Canon IR 2870 machine and 3225 machine IR 4570 machine and 3045 3025 and all related to digital photocopier machine

For more infomation >> Canon ir 3225 3045 4570 2870 panel repairing tiwari ji tiwari tiwari ji association - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

SNOW KIDS Gameplay - Classic 2D Platformer Game for iOS - Duration: 7:38.

Hello everyone to Big Paw Gaming!

Snow Kids is a classic 2D platformer game for iOS.

In here, you will travel throughout 4 different worlds

trying to collect all the hidden gems

while throwing snowballs at any enemies that

blocking your path.

Each enemy drops a sugar sweet icecream comes, so remember to pick them up.

Collecting them will unlock more snow kids to play with!

As for normal platformer, you will also try to avoid a number of increasingly difficult obstacles.

Each of the world is different.

Enemies as well as the bosses look different

but also the game art.

As for the art, it is cute pixel graphics, which fits this game perfectly.

The music is slow and calming and makes me feel quite okay while playing the game.

While this game is definitively targetted at kids, adults will also find it quite fun

I can definitively recommend you to give it a try.

For the final score, I give the game 6+/10. The reason why it does not get a higher score

is because the game lacks of any major innovation.

I could say it is basically a clone in the genre, but a well made done clone

and the more 2D platformers on iOS, the better.

I hope you enjoy this video and watch it to the end.

Let me know if you got any questions in the description below.

Also in the description you will find the review and links to download.

Please remember to subscribe for more daily mobile games reviews.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> SNOW KIDS Gameplay - Classic 2D Platformer Game for iOS - Duration: 7:38.

-------------------------------------------

50 IKEA Wardrobe Organization - Duration: 3:46.

50 ikea wardrobe organization

Organize the wardrobe you have. While making space for another.

Some of us have loads of clothes.

Others, not so many.

Some of us have loads of space.

Others, not so much.

That's why we offer bedroom storage solutions to suit you, your space and your ever-expanding

clothes collection.

Take a look at this 50 ikea wardrobe organization.

For more infomation >> 50 IKEA Wardrobe Organization - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

081 Старожилы - Мэл (на английском) - Duration: 37:47.

G'day mate! Okengurenie continues and today we have an English-language

episode with Mel. Please meet Mel, the king of barbecue

Mel lives in Australia since the time Australian dollar was introduced and um

he has a vast experience living here and knowing lots of stuff about Australia

I hope he'll share his experience with us today

most certainly

G'day! Privet!

probably let's start with a bit of a

history when gumtrees were high

and apple was just a fruit

do you remember your journey to Australia

was it by sea at the time or by plane

yeah, I remember it well

yeah I was just 11 years old but

my family

five children and my parents we were

one of the lucky ones actually

in that we flew to Australia

because my father was flown out by his company hmm because they

needed to open a factory and my father was the only person trained for this

particular job, and they couldn't open the factory until he got here

by sea

it was four weeks

and that I think was to Fremantle in Western Australia and we

needed to get to Melbourne

so they wanted him out as quickly as possible so they

flew us out so they organized everything

that was great and we've never been on a plane before

of course and but in those days it took 36 hours

to fly seven stops

seven stops oh not including the last stop so I'd if you include the last stop

ya know what from London to Melbourne that's a lot

was it through Asia or through Africa

well it was from London to Rome Rome to Delhi

Rangoon Hong Kong Manila

Darwin Sydney to Melbourne

oh three stops in Australian even

that's a lot and was it the same plane oh you just changed planes every time it was a

same plane all the way to Sydney Wow and they just

kept refueling it yeah

was it a prop plane

with the propellers or the jet no it was a jet yeah yeah

one of the first jets maybe even Comet

in those days it was a BOAC (British Overseas Airways Corporation) which went out of business or got taken

over by probably British Airways or something like that at some time later

bit yeah yeah that was quite an experience to travel that long with so many stops

was was it interesting for a kid to be on the plain in having all those take offs

and landings oh yeah fascinating oh well actually not so fascinating because

because in those days there was a lot of air sickness

so you did you fly above the clouds

it was still a low level flight oh well we were above the clouds

but there was still a lot of air sickness I just don't know whether

what causes air sickness of or what not but my sister I recall who was what nine

years all the time she didn't travel well

she threw up on the train from home to London and then she threw up

several times as we were taking off in the airplane so not only

are we hold air sickness bag and mmm yes very pleasant experience

and so your arrived in Australia how did you find it?

well we turned right to Hong Kong

and that's pretty much have we found it

not sorry I'm joking now

how did we find it very very different

very different you know

in a number of ways

was it just the climate or people are different here?

people were different to your home country?

the climate was very different

actually the people not so much so in those days because

even though 12,000 miles or

whatever kilometers 20,000 kilometers whatever from England

England was still

considered in those days to be the mother country

so in a lot of ways

and a lot of similarities there was

what these called cultural cringe

in those days that where everybody sort of was ... to the Queen and you know

they used to bow down to loyalty

yeah it was like Australia's felt himself to be a little

bit inferior in a cultural way to England and yet funnily enough I mean

it was only 20 years after the Second World War you know I was born 10 years

after the Second World War and Australia didn't have to go through that

experience so whereas Britain was still was largely rebuilding

Australia wasn't so

very much different in that way

but a lot of things as I said were

built on the English way of life even though it was a totally different

climate totally different part of the world

did you have any languages issues?

actually because you spoke the main language of this country but was it

different to you? people speaking differently here?

none whatsoever um

it was you could fully understand everything that

was said it just sounded different

in fact

I used to get fun made of

me you know the way I used to speak it wasn't like I could make fun of the

Australian kids because there were too many of them and I was by myself and

the Australian kids were fair bit bigger than me so

were there many kids that didn't speak

English at that days had troubles with this

do you know

in all of my days

at school in Australia I don't recall ever meeting anyone who couldn't speak English

not a single student yeah obviously it's a bit

different these days very very different

every teacher has Google Translate on

their phone oh yeah and when they can't

person whom they do not understand

quickly get it out get automatic language recognition ask them to say

something then just use this to talk to each other hmm

the only the only people that we ever met that couldn't speak English were the

some of the parents of the students from who migrated following the Second World

War there were a lot of Italians what was then Yugoslavia

they were ... Greeks from those sort of areas and yeah

they were the parents sort of had troubles but of course all the kids would just

no problems at all no problem at all they picked up the language very quickly and

yeah like I said never met a single one that couldn't speak English you

you probably missed your frineds quite a lot when you moved to Australia

definitely yeah for the first

for the first little while and I was very

I hated the thought of even leaving England

the idea we're getting on the plane

was great excitement but that was the only thing they had to have my

parents almost had to drag me kicking and screaming - to leave England and

and the thought of leaving all my friends behind it hurt a lot and I kept in touch

them for for some time

still keep in touch with a couple of them even

all these years later yeah

all those old school mail, letters

Sorry? did you write each other letters? oh yeah for some time yeah and then one by one

slowly they dropped off or I got lazy and you know we just stopped writing

you know, whatever, as kids do

- `cos these days it's a bit different - and you soon

you soon get your new friends and

was it difficult to make new friends here?

it was quite easy

children do, children just seem to

you know they lose one friend one day

they'll find another friend the next day best friends for life one day and then

somebody else's best friend for life the next day

were the games much different that you played here compared to those you played

oh yeah much different much much different I mean even the sports games

other than cricket

which played in both England and Australia then there were little else that was common

because Australian living in Melbourne there was Australian rules

football which is now just commonly called AFL

and of course back home back

home in England it was football or as its referred to here more commonly soccer

in those days it was only referred to a soccer now it's becoming

more commonly called football again

but yeah so the only the only sport that was

similar was it was cricket

so you had to learn a lot of stuff like

- new rules, new games - yeah not too much

I didn't for a long time I didn't take to Australian

rules football my brothers did more than me I used to play soccer we used to

kick around school would always find kids that could

kick a soccer ball around

and when at home then well I have three brothers something yeah three

brothers and a couple of English guys lived very close and we

just play out on the road as we did yeah always somewhere to play

- was the curriculum at school different to England? - curriculum? - yes the way the school works, I believe no

- it should be - actually it was almost

it was quite identical

particularly in the

high school we had in those days high school and

technical school I went to a technical school which teaches more trade woodwork

metalwork that sort of thing which was a big mistake

but my parents decide

that that's where I should go

but you would find that the high schools were

almost exactly the same even down to the languages they would they would

teach geography and history the history would be mainly British history

the languages would be a choice of either French or German or both

so always this far away from now I mean you can understand in England

or Europe why you would want to learn to speak French or German

but in Australia well but they did that

was it a stressful experience for the first year or two here it was more like an

adventure for you

there was some

there was an element of stress

particularly in the first few months

of going to school

because I was put into

a year that was like 12 months

ahead of where I should have been

the kids like, I was 11 years old most of the

kids were almost 13, 12 going on 13 and

they were, I was just this tiny little English kid and they were like

it was like living in the land of the Giants

- yeah that would be quite an experience - and of course they never would

weren't used to too many English kids and and I was made to go to school in my

old school uniform from England so really stood out in the crowd when I

really didn't want to, you know, so yeah that was quite stressful and even

even my first year

I petered or went back to start on again and technical school

and there was one particular English teacher who took great delight in making

me stand up in class and pronouncing words

in my English tongue

and comparing them to the Australian way of speaking and

which caused of course caused great delight for all the kids they all

thought it was very funny it wasn't funny for me yeah

if they did that sort of thing these days they would be in a lot of trouble

but times were different

was it a fun experience to grow up in Australia or not so fun?

yeah other than that other than that first little bit of a learning

curve it was fun yeah

I mean I grew up with many

well all the kids I grew up with

really (puffin?) the odd one or two were Australian

and yeah just

they accepted me as I was

and we were just friends you know

that's great, that's actually what you need when you are a child

- absolutely yeah - it's amazing - oh yeah it was great don't

don't you know it's also a matter of finding similar interests too

which kids do have in common usually

whether it could be through playing soccer or through

playing cricket or through just music I mean music was a great leveler because

of course I was just starting into my teen years and just getting into music

and modern music and the Beatles and all the sort of bands and and the English

bands are really really popular and we just found common ground in music

- and kids find common ground very easily - that's good

moving a bit to some of

your local experience as a matter of the whole entire experience here in Australia

well, everyone thinks that Australia is full of

different killing creatures killing plants killing everything

everyone who comes here they're afraid of lots of different stuff: spiders

crocodiles, snakes, what else drop bears, bunyips

whatever everyone is afraid of that

bunyips a ha ha

have you ever met any?

drop bears prooved fairly elusive

they tend to roam in the Mount Lofty ranges in South Australia I beleive

yes don't think too many of them are around here

to be honest, snakes, now I would have seen

and of course we're talking about in their natural habitat in the

wild I probably wouldn't have seen more than five snakes

if I've seen five

- in all the time I've been in Australia - so it's quite a luck I've seen three of them

I've seen a couple of snakes when we've been out walking

I've killed two venomous snakes

that's probably the bet, that's pretty much the only snakes I've seen in the wild

spiders, yeah, redbacks, finding

if you go looking for them you can find 'em pretty much anywhere

but other than

you know huntsman

Huntsman you can find pretty much anywhere too if you go looking for them

I had one came to my place actually

I'll probably put this in the video

- it was quite a hair in big one but they're pretty safe actually - I was gonna say

that they the far more scary-looking than what they are

my father he used to

you always got huntsmen in new houses

and 'cause we were terrified when it first came

yeah such a big one

he he would catch them pick them up

and he'd put them on his arm and let them

and we would've "Dad, Dad, you are kidding!"

- and he'd think it was funny, you know - yeah, I've seen people doing this on YouTube

so ... I'd still would never do that today but yeah

but other than that yeah I've never I've not seen any

well crocodiles obviously you need

to go up to the far north end

I haven't seen a shark

don't don't want to see a shark

yeah definitely in the wild

had not yet come across any

poisonous jellyfish

so yeah, not many

what about more cute koalas and kangaroos as people again tend to

think they live all across the city like jumping across the road and the things

okay koalas I've seen one or two in the wild in my life down in Victoria

I actually saw one when I was working at a service station in Brisbane

running down the middle of the road

hmm, running koala? that's the thing you could see only once in your life time

trotting, it was actually yeah I don't know where it come

from but fortunately a police car came down the road and managed to catch

the thing else I was so worried it was gonna get run over but to me that was a

very strange sight

kangaroos I wouldn't call cute

not in the wild yeah not in

the wild and the ones that you can scratch and you know get up get up close

to well they're so domesticated and used to humans

but they can be quite nasty in the wild

but I've certainly seen plenty in the wild just out of Greenbank for instance

used to have a property out there and

seeing one or two of them just hop across the property until such time

we put fences up and there's also the Greenbank army barracks there, did you know that?

you could go out early any morning and you would see lots and lots of

kangaroos in there and then they just seem to disappear

a common kangaroo spot here in south of Brisbane is at Wacol

- where? - where the correction centre is

oh yeah yeah yeah I used live at Park Ridge

and look just

there's a vacant block directly across the road you can look across it every

morning you'd see a family of kangaroos but now of course there's they built big

roads through there and they've all disappeared

so they're not as many as they used to be?

- it's like anywhere the more - the more city expands - it's whether whether

it's city expanding or whether you take away the natural forest habitat

but least you have them a bit here with lizards - your water dragons

oh well yeah I mean would

I have quite a family of water dragons that live out here and now there's at least four of

them and they come down and swim

swimming in my bowl, water that I leave out for them

they actually come swimming that's the latest thing

so yeah that's quite good but you you can go there you can go to the parks

to get to the Roma Street Parkland and you'll see water dragons all over the place

you can go and you'll see scrub turkeys

- turkeys are everywhere! - if you turn your back for a second

they'll be into your food

different places that are not too far away and, you know, Roma Street

well that's right in the middle of town

are there are any particular things that you like about Australia?

and particular things that you don't like about Australia?

like summarizing the whole experience

actually there are some things that create kind of a paradox

if you know what I mean

for instance

I like that Australia is

isolated in a way

because it's far away from all the all the conflicts all politics of the

world basically, but at the same time

I mean and we don't know how for

how much longer that can last but at the same time that's something I don't

particularly like because it means you are far away from the rest of the world

as if you want to travel and that sort of thing

what am I like? well to see

again the climate but then the climate can be such at such extremes yeah

we've seen recently unbelievable you know you've got massive floods up in

North Queensland bush fires in the lower down in Queensland a few months ago

bush fires in Tasmania just last week massive heat waves 40-plus degrees across huge

areas and drought and you know such extreme and it seems

to be getting worse every year so

people don't believe in climate change I don't know what sort of

convincing they need but anyway I won't get into the politics of it

speaking of politics, I very much like our political system

that doesn't make to say I like politicians

but I like the political system it works, it's great

which is important actually that you could actually

- influence them a bit - I mean you know and we've got

we've got a democracy you've got the freedom of speech

that a lot of countries don't have a lot of people aren't able to voice their

opinion without fear

that's fantastic

there are policies that I don't like

which is not the political system policies are created by the politicians

like some of, like our immigration policies I don't agree with, but then

you know, that's that's my opinion, so

what else, just the general wide open spaces cleanliness of Australia I think

is something that's is wonderful

- compared to some places - it's amazing how good the places are

where you get

that seem as though they've been kept in order by people but no one around

basically and it's really good that people are trying to keep it in order

and you got there and picked up some garbage if you saw it

just to try to keep it as clean as it was

people... I think people just

try to do the right thing it's just the way is was brought up

I don't know

but I've been to other countries where things are so clean

and people just just don't seem to care

well maybe if that has to do something that a lot of people

are coming to Australia by their own will and they're trying to live here as they

want their lives to be, it's not like you're born here and you have to live

here it's like your choice and you're trying to do your best to support

I guess, I mean, we've also got laws in place and laws get

- if people do the wrong thing - yeah, they're quite tough sometimes

yeah, right, yeah, just there's less corruption and less you know less of the

backhanders that can go to, that you can sort of buy your way out of trouble

and that's another thing I I'm, you know I love is the lack of corruption

everything is pretty straightforward and if you want to do something you could

always get those laws with them and everything would be according to these

laws it's not something that is not spoken, not written, that you need to know

there are checks and balances in place and that's again a political system

but

I think where there are places overseas where

this the occasional blind eye gets turned they don't seem to get away with it

so much here, people held accountable for their actions

that's actually the most important part it's not about toughness of the law

how tough the law is, it's about that it just works for everyone

hmm and they're definitely look they're probably lots of other things that I

like probably some

ah, that's another thing would be

our local produce, our

fruit, our vegetables, food in general meat

our standards of hygiene

I think much the greatest in the world

it's true

yeah and that you know that is just fantastic we've got sort of pretty much

everything and and of course we're surrounded by oceans we get fantastic

seafood and yeah

like I said there's probably a lot of other things I could

think of but we're not going too badly

if there anything in particular that you

miss about that was left in the 20th century Australia

something that is not here anymore?

like the time without internet and mobile phones?

you, you took the words right out of my mouth

I was going to say you know

I remember the mobile phone when it first came out

we thought this will never take off I remember my brother having one of the

first mobile phones and it was like a brick, it was a massive

great big thing, oh I know it won't take off what's the point that you've got

to have somebody else on the other end somebody else with another one to

be able to make a phone call you know it's, now look at it, more mobile phones

in Australia than people, I think

then, of course, then it started to take off

and then I got my first mobile phone and I thought, oh this is great

but yes

technology as has just oustripped me in leaps and bounds and I and that's

just my age group

the same technology to young kids and they are fine with it

but I think

it's not just the technology I think in in if you look back if you go back to

- those days it was a much simpler time - it was straightforward

it was simpler and life was slow, it was easier

it was not so rushed

people actually worked less

you know, going back many many many many years

before the forty hour week came in

people would do, there was no limit

on what you could be made to work

and then we bought in the 40 hour week

and then they bought in the 35-hour week

where people would have to have a half day off every week

and I still think that's in place in a lot of industries

but now you see a lot of people now that are working

that where it's gone up and it's now 45 and 50 hour week

and 60 hour week is not uncommon

it's like with lawyers they start their day at 7:00 a.m.

- yeah, yeah - they end at 12 am

oh sure there's money to be made but yeah it comes up

it has to come at the expense of something

especially your time which is the most valuable thing

yeah

but yeah so those sort of things

like the extra work and comes at the expense

of extra family time leisure time

as I said it was a far more simpler life back then

ah, yeah, it would be nice

For more infomation >> 081 Старожилы - Мэл (на английском) - Duration: 37:47.

-------------------------------------------

Top 15 Amazing Cake Decorating Ideas Compilation | Oddly Satifying Cake Video - Duration: 10:28.

Top 15 Amazing Cake Decorating Ideas Compilation | Oddly Satifying Cake Video

Thank you for watching! Hope you enjoy & like it!

For more infomation >> Top 15 Amazing Cake Decorating Ideas Compilation | Oddly Satifying Cake Video - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

সন্তান দত্তক নিলেন কৃষ্ণকলির অভিনেতা নীল ভট্টাচার্য ! | Actor Neel Bhattacharya Child Adopts - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> সন্তান দত্তক নিলেন কৃষ্ণকলির অভিনেতা নীল ভট্টাচার্য ! | Actor Neel Bhattacharya Child Adopts - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Primitive Trending_Hunting cooking survival #primitive technology - Duration: 14:43.

For more infomation >> Primitive Trending_Hunting cooking survival #primitive technology - Duration: 14:43.

-------------------------------------------

Mad World - Gary Jules (Fingerstyle Guitar Cover by Albert Gyorfi) - Duration: 3:51.

All around me are familiar faces

Worn out places, worn out faces

Bright and early for their daily races

Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses

No expression, no expression

Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow

No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take

When people run in circles it's a very very

Mad world, mad world

Children waiting for the day, they feel good

Happy birthday, happy birthday

Made to feel the way that every child should

Sit and listen, sit and listen

Went to school and I was very nervous

No one knew me, no one knew me

Hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson

Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take

When people run in circles it's a very very

Mad world, mad world

Enlarge your world

Mad world

For more infomation >> Mad World - Gary Jules (Fingerstyle Guitar Cover by Albert Gyorfi) - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

How to Choose Public Domain Book to Publish on KDP (Download Checklist) - Duration: 7:50.

For more infomation >> How to Choose Public Domain Book to Publish on KDP (Download Checklist) - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

Canon ir 3225 3045 4570 3030 3035 2870 pick up unit tiwariji/ tiwari ji error problem - Duration: 29:05.

Canon IR 2870 3225 30 30 30 35 3045 13225 3045 and 45 70 machine pickup unit repairing

For more infomation >> Canon ir 3225 3045 4570 3030 3035 2870 pick up unit tiwariji/ tiwari ji error problem - Duration: 29:05.

-------------------------------------------

احذر كيف يمكن اي شخص مراقبة او التجسس علي مكالمات اي هاتف اخر من خلال جوجل درايف - Duration: 18:52.

For more infomation >> احذر كيف يمكن اي شخص مراقبة او التجسس علي مكالمات اي هاتف اخر من خلال جوجل درايف - Duration: 18:52.

-------------------------------------------

ما هي أعراض ومهيجات أزمة الربو ؟ - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> ما هي أعراض ومهيجات أزمة الربو ؟ - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

NEED SOME LIGHT ROCK MUSIC? 🌆 instrumental background music for videos - Duration: 2:58.

Light rock music visualization for you! This is fantastic instrumental background music for videos animation.

Light, romantic rock composition about fantasy, dream and love.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét