Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 11 2018

Climate change might be the biggest threat facing our country and it's something that

voters are increasingly worried about ahead of the midterms.

But that hasn't stopped the corporate media from burying multiple climate change reports

in recent weeks.

We know why, right?

We've already seen the reports why.

Because advertisers don't like it.

Shell, Exxon, they don't like it.

So, of course, the corporate media does what the advertisers order them to do.

That's why this is really the only kind of venue where you can get the news that really

matters.

You'll get it in some of the independent, some of the social media, but not corporate

media anymore.

Can you imagine them burying the story on climate change?

What's your take?

Well, you nailed it right there.

Look.

Chris Hayes with MSNBC actually responded to somebody on Twitter a couple of months

ago saying, "Listen, we don't really talk about it.

They won't let us talk about it," actually is kind of what he said.

But because it's a ratings killer.

The truth is, yes, it's not the biggest draw for people, but it is mainly because of those

advertisers.

Exxon has these new ads running right now-

Oh, God.

... where they're trying to say, "We create so many jobs and for every oil job, there's

a diner job, there's a doctor job, there's a welder job.

We're so great and we're moving into biofuels, renewable energy."

No, you're not.

Okay.

You're killing the planet and you're getting away with it, making billions of dollars.

Okay, so the trade-off is, yes, Exxon, we know you're lying.

Chevron, yes, we know you're lying.

But here's the change.

You want to talk about what a wonderful company is and people like Phil Griffin with MSNBC,

or Andy Lack with MSNBC, or all of them really, are going to say, "Okay, here's the deal.

We won't talk about this ugly thing called climate change if you will run your rehab

lie advertisement on our media."

That's exactly what's happening.

Yeah.

You watch it.

It's the same kind of thing.

Have you ever wondered why we see Boeing advertisements or McDonnell Douglas advertisements on NBC

or ABC?

Have you ever wondered about that?

Are you going to go buy a Patriot missile?

Right.

No.

You're not going to buy a Patriot missile.

The company, the corporate media, doesn't report all the bad things that are happening

on lead up to war or the use of ... sale of some of these arms to Third World countries.

They won't report any of that because the money's too good.

This is exactly the same thing.

But I got to tell you something.

You've talked about it and I've talked about it.

When we do stories like this, people don't want to hear the stories.

I don't know why.

The planet is melting.

If you've listened to the stories now, by 2030, unless we do something, it's irreversible.

Right.

Extinction begins in 2030.

Viewers watching this show, people don't like these stories because it scares them.

I don't know.

It's too complicated.

They don't realize it's truthful.

What's your take on that?

Well, it's very disappointing because, look, right now this week, we've got this new IPCC

report showing we've got until about 2040.

Well, a couple of weeks ago, we had a report done by scientists in multiple countries sign

off on it across the planet, they said we've got until about 2030.

We're looking at that window right there.

2030 to 2040, at best.

Yeah.

Climate scientists like Michael Mann have already said that's being a little too generous.

Okay, if people see a climate story on their feed-

Right.

... they will pass it over either because they're so darn ignorant that they don't understand

it's really happening, it scares them, I don't know.

But we know that and here's my point.

Corporate media knows that, too.

Therefore, if it's not hot, it doesn't sell.

Look, here's what they know.

They know Kim Kardashian sells better than climate change.

They know that Trump hate stories, Republicans hate stories, sell better than climate change.

That's what we're seeing right now.

All right.

Thanks, Farron.

Again, thanks for joining.

These stories get crazier, a little bit crazier, every single week.

For more infomation >> Corporate Media Continues To Bury Climate Change Stories For Big Advertisers - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo culpa al Real Madrid de sus problemas con la ley - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo culpa al Real Madrid de sus problemas con la ley - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

¡Ozuna enfrenta demanda millonaria! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> ¡Ozuna enfrenta demanda millonaria! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Tindra´s Light - Tindra set fyr (Norwegian, English subs) Animated Short - (4K) - Duration: 10:45.

OK Jesper. Guess what I'm looking at right now!

I know what it is. The light house!

Why am I always picking the easy spots?

OK. My turn.

Tindra.Guess what I'm looking at right now!

Easy! That's my house. My turn.

Guess what I'm looking at now!

Ehr… The moon?

Wrong!

Hey, you can't change it!

I didn't…

Yes you did. Give it to me!

I'm watching dad laying out the net.

Give it to me!

Wait a second…

The light house…

It went out.

Oh no, dad won't be back until about half an hour.

Dad!

This is serious. What if there's a boat?

Oh no! What should we do?

We have to light up the light house again. Let's go.

Jesper, what are you doing? You can't just stand there.

There's a boat coming. If we don't light it up again, it'll run aground for sure.

See for yourself!

Empty?

Oh no, she won't make it on her own.

Tindra!

Jesper?

What's wrong?

Dad must have forgotten to fill it up.

Is there more oil?

It's too heavy. I can't do it myself.

Oh no!

Ouch!

Turn the boat!

What's going on…?

The light house is on fire!

Come on!

They need help. Let's go ashore!

Yes, it'll be all right!

Don't be like that. The fire is under control.

We can't lie to dad.

But it's his fault, all of this.

I don't care. It was us who put it on fire.

Are you out of your mind!?

We need to tell them what happened.We need to tell them what happened.

I don't know. What if they put us in jail?

I can tell them it was just me.

Tindra…

TINDRA!

Hey, do you need any help?

Let me take over for you.

Tindra!

Where are you?

Are you sure you don't wanna come?

Dad!

Dad, I'm so sorry, but…

It was me who put the light house on fire.

The light house went out. And when I saw the boat approaching, I got really scared.

I just had to get up there and light it up again.

But then I spilt some oil and…

It was an accident!

Then it caught fire…

Tindra.

Don't be sad about what happened.

Without you, we would have run aground.

Our ship, and the valuable cargo would've been ruined.

We managed to put out the fire.

And we will manage to rebuild the light house.

But…

I thought you were gonna put me in jail, or something.

Dad, I'm so sorry!

Dearest.. Without you, I don't know what I would've done.

For more infomation >> Tindra´s Light - Tindra set fyr (Norwegian, English subs) Animated Short - (4K) - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

Selena Gomez es ingresada a un centro psiquiátrico | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Selena Gomez es ingresada a un centro psiquiátrico | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Guilt Trips: Fatherhood - I Feel Bad (Digital Exclusive) - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Guilt Trips: Fatherhood - I Feel Bad (Digital Exclusive) - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

A Dog Following Around A Sheep Like A Stalker.. | Kritter Klub - Duration: 3:45.

Now Playing: Akdong Musician's 200%

The dog fell in love with the sheep

(Oh my gosh, can we show this on broadcast? O_o)

(Leave me alone)

Stop it!

Star-crossed..

(no words man..)

The dog can tell which one is his lover

(That's enough,, I'm putting you on a leash)

(The start of something new)

The dog gets intimidated by the sheep

Muri is the nicest of them all

(lovestruck)

(Can't keep to themselves)

(opposites attract)

Ireum ah!

(Are you cheating on me?)

Do you like Muri that much?

You know he's not a girl, right?

(I'm actually a boy)

(What the heck man..)

(Escape room)

(Romeo off to meet his Juliet)

(Here he comes)

Animal expert: It's not love

The dog is not good at herding sheep

So he finds the weakest sheep

And unleashes his frustration onto him

At the expense of the sheep..

You have to break them up

To make him feel uncomfortable

(Ouch..)

(nevermind)

(Back off)

We got the dog to play with some of the nicer sheep

So he can learn how to herd them, and feel confident

(This is so much fun)

I thought he couldn't get along with the sheep

But I see potential

Practice makes perfect

Ireum ah

Good job

For more infomation >> A Dog Following Around A Sheep Like A Stalker.. | Kritter Klub - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Lluvia de estrellas en la alfombra roja de "Señora Acero" | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Lluvia de estrellas en la alfombra roja de "Señora Acero" | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Miss Universo: Ángela Ponce y Karla Sofía opinan sobre participación de mujeres transgénero - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Miss Universo: Ángela Ponce y Karla Sofía opinan sobre participación de mujeres transgénero - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

El Recodo celebra 80 años de trayectoria con nuevo álbum | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> El Recodo celebra 80 años de trayectoria con nuevo álbum | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Almôndegas de Feijão Preto e Molho de Beterraba e Cenoura (Dia das Crianças) - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> Almôndegas de Feijão Preto e Molho de Beterraba e Cenoura (Dia das Crianças) - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

El fantasma del Halloween 🐷 Pepa la cerdita en Español ⭐️ Videos De Juguetes Peppa Pig (Parte 38) - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> El fantasma del Halloween 🐷 Pepa la cerdita en Español ⭐️ Videos De Juguetes Peppa Pig (Parte 38) - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

BonsaiHP/Cây cảnh này là tài sản của cha ông để lại -Quý lắm - Duration: 17:18.

For more infomation >> BonsaiHP/Cây cảnh này là tài sản của cha ông để lại -Quý lắm - Duration: 17:18.

-------------------------------------------

Abogado de Farruko da nuevos detalles de su caso | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Abogado de Farruko da nuevos detalles de su caso | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Gott liebt dich genauso, wie du bist! − Joyce Meyer − Mit Jesus den Alltag meistern - Duration: 25:27.

For more infomation >> Gott liebt dich genauso, wie du bist! − Joyce Meyer − Mit Jesus den Alltag meistern - Duration: 25:27.

-------------------------------------------

Crece lista de celebridades para los Latin American Music Awards | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Crece lista de celebridades para los Latin American Music Awards | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Behind-the-Scenes at Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream 2018 - Duration: 5:40.

- Hello, YouTube.

Kaitlyn.

- And Jack--

- [Both] Are back!

(spooky music)

- Guys, I am so excited that it is officially spooky season.

And what a better way to celebrate it

than with my annual trip to Howl-O-Scream

in Busch Gardens Williamsburg.

So this year's special at Busch Gardens

because it's 20 Years of Fears at Howl-O-Scream,

and they are pulling out all the stops

and bringing back all kinds of nostalgic scares,

and I even got a behind-the-scenes preview of it.

We started out at the Control Lab,

where you can purchase a few tokens

and then press a button to unleash scares

onto poor, unsuspecting people in the haunted houses.

- Welcome to the control bar.

This is Doctor Freakenstein.

- Welcome! (laughs)

- [Guide] He's got some control issues we're working on.

- I'm in control!

- Yes, yes-- - It's my bar!

- Not anymore.

So this is Demented Dimensions.

There's a spider you can barely see.

Go ahead and hit that right there.

Let's see if--

- Yeah!

Come down, my pretty.

And I gave up control so you can scare.

- Then we headed over to take a tour

of some of the new haunted houses this year,

starting with the Vault XX.

Well, 20, because it's 20 Years of Fears.

So I think this is a really cool concept for a house

because each of the rooms that you walk through

are themed after Howl-O-Scream characters of the past.

So the downside here for me is that I didn't willingly go

into a haunted house until last Howl-O-Scream

because I'm just a big chicken

and I get spooked by everything.

Jump scares really get me, guys.

So I can't really give you a good breakdown

of all the characters and nods to previous houses

that were in there.

But I definitely recognized Georgie and Scarlet

and I think Jack was a big thing in 2008,

when I first started going to the park

during Halloween time but wasn't going into the houses.

Except that one time that my friends and I thought

we were going to a really cool Halloween-themed show

but it turned out we were actually going into

the most terrifying haunted house I have ever been in.

Fortunately, the lights were on, so it wasn't that scary

because I was in there alone,

and just, me and haunted houses alone are not a good combo.

Although, I always forget that there's usually someone

waiting outside of the door, so I get to the end

and I think I've reached freedom and safety, and then--

- [Worker] Watch it!

- I thought it was over.

That got me at the end there.

I'm still playing with my camera, trying to turn it around.

Boo!

Then we went on to another new house, Demented Dimensions,

which is set in Sterling Manor, which is a massive estate,

that also happens to be built on an interdimensional vortex.

And nothing good is gonna come from that, guys.

Here we're getting a walking tour with all the lights on,

so no scares or anything like that,

totally chill, and having all of the thoughts

behind the rooms being explained.

And then right as my camera decided to not focus

properly anymore, the lights shut off.

- [Guide] Hey Jackie!

Jackie, get the lights back on, please!

Sorry.

So we have an actor up in the upper window right here...

(Scary music starts)

Jackie, wrong button!

Guys, I'm sorry, we're having technical difficulties.

But we'll get your lights back on.

(scary growling and screaming)

- Oh my goodness, they tricked us.

They abandoned us to go through

the rest of the haunted house by ourselves.

I was not expecting that at all.

I had actually been trying to convince my friend Joey

to come with me and be a cameraman, but he was like,

"No way, dude. I don't do scary.

"I'll come with you to Christmastown but not this."

And I was all naive, and like,

"No, they're just gonna do walking tours,

"none of the scary stuff."

Oh, man.

Was I wrong?

- No! Please!

Don't leave!

- You want some?

(laughs)

(screaming)

(humming)

- No, please.

Please!

- Oh, Joey, you'd better be really happy that

you weren't here, 'cause you would've died.

I also got to tour the new escape room,

Jack's Nightmare Room.

You know, every year, I get to tour these escape rooms

and I still haven't done one yet and it's very upsetting

because they look so cool, and I just,

I feel like I'm missing out.

I need a big group of people to get together

and help me do these scary puzzles.

Now I don't have footage of it but this past weekend,

I got to go back to Howl-O-Scream just for fun

and did the third new haunted house, which is Dystopia.

So it's post-apocalyptic themed,

rather than monster-themed, like a lot of the other houses,

and it's all about trying to brainwash you

and get you to do what this dystopian society

wants you to do.

And at one point, you get to a fork,

and there's a person pointing at you

and telling you which room to go into

and they split me and my partner up into different rooms.

And we just listened to them.

We totally obeyed what they said.

Why do we do that?

What is wrong with humans

that we just obey scary authoritarian figures?

Well, that's probably a question for another video.

Anyway, I had a really great time at the media event

and at Howl-O-Scream in general

when I went back for the full scary nighttime experience.

And if you're interested in checking all these scares out

for yourself, then I think I'm gonna let Jack take it away.

- Howl-O-Scream has started already,

every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday,

and some Thursdays sprinkled in.

See ya soon. (laughs)

- Happy spooky season, guys.

I will see you next Thursday

with another wonderfully spooky video.

Bye!

(spooky dance music)

For more infomation >> Behind-the-Scenes at Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream 2018 - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Anthill vs Santa Claus Buddy | Kick The Buddy - Duration: 8:01.

Welcome to my video

Thank you for this video view

Like, sub, share, support my channel.

Thank you very much

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét