Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 16 2018

Hi friends, this is Ramya from wildturmeric. The ingredient that will help

transform your skin is tamarind. Few weeks back, when we went on a holiday, I

did a spa treatment in the place we stayed. The treatment involved using a

scrub all over the face and body and it was unbelievably good. Whenever I do spa

treatments, I always prefer to do natural treatments and since it was so good,

I was curious to know about the ingredients used in the treatment. The

lady who did the treatment for me was very very experienced and very kind. When

I asked her for the ingredients used in the treatment, she immediately wrote the

recipe for me. The main ingredient she used in the treatment was fresh tamarind pulp.

She mentioned that tamarind based treatments improves skin complexion

wonderfully. The reason tamarind is so effective is because it is rich in alpha

hydroxy acid which helps reduce spots, blemishes and pigmentation. It is also

rich in antioxidants which gives a radiant youthful glow to our skin.

Friends, please give this recipe a try. It does wonders to skin.

Take a small piece of tamarind in a bowl.

Add in enough water to cover it. Let it soak for half

an hour. After half an hour, mash the tamarind with your hands and strain to get a thick tamarind pulp.

Take one and half tablespoons of ground oats in a

bowl. Add in two teaspoons of fine brown sugar or caster sugar. Now add in a teaspoon

of honey, make sure to use unprocessed raw honey for best results. Finally add

in enough tamarind pulp to the mixture. Now mix well with a spoon to get a smooth

paste. I have used fine brown sugar that is sold in some department stores for

baking. The crystals are very fine and it will help exfoliate the skin without

causing any skin irritation. If you don't get fine brown sugar, use castor sugar

instead. You can get it easily in all the department stores in India. Don't use our

regular white sugar, the crystals are large and will cause small micro tears

in our skin. Also don't powder the sugar in a mixer and

use. It'll melt into the scrub and the scrub won't be as effective. I only get

quick cooking oats in my place so I have used that. If you get old-fashioned oats,

you can powder that in a dry mixer and use too. To use, take the scrub and

massage it all over the face and body gently. Massage with long upward strokes

at least for a few minutes. After using the scrub, try to use a homemade bath

powder instead of soap. I will leave the link for homemade bath powder recipe in the

description box below. I guarantee your skin will be radiant and glowing after doing this treatment.

I hope you found this video useful. If you like to support me and this

channel, please share this video with your friends. It'll mean a lot to me. If

you like to get detailed information on herbs on days I don't post videos, press

the notification button. Thank you for watching this video :)

For more infomation >> This Will Give You Even Skin Tone On Face & Body & Improve Skin Complexion Naturally - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Nathan Lyon Gets 4 Wickets In An Over 2nd Test Highlights Pakistan Vs Australia 2018 at Abu Dhabi - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Nathan Lyon Gets 4 Wickets In An Over 2nd Test Highlights Pakistan Vs Australia 2018 at Abu Dhabi - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Rules of the Road | Hand Signals for Bikers - Duration: 3:16.

Hand Signals

For more infomation >> Rules of the Road | Hand Signals for Bikers - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

CONCEPCIÓN, A WHOLE LIFE AS A VALENCIANISTA - Duration: 2:38.

VICENTE INFECTED HIS PASSION FOR VALENCIA CF TO HIS WIFE AND FIVE KIDS

SHE HADN'T STEPPED IN MESTALLA SINCE HIS HUSBAND PASSED AWAY MORE THAN 20 YEARS AGO

My husband would enjoy being here so much.

HER FAMILY AND THE CLUB WANTED TO PAY A LITTLE TRIBUTE FOR HIS LOYALTY WITH VALENCIA CF

My husband would have loved this so much, it's beautiful.

Your grandpa started coming here many years ago. When Valencia CF stepped down to second division I told him

that since tickets were so expensive we could only come to watch some matches against the best teams. And so he said:

It's indeed expensive, we are better off buying the whole subsription. So that's what we did

and we kept on coming until we were back in the first division.

When the team was playing away but not so far we used to go as well. My husband would have loved being here today.

I'm telling you he didn't mind spending money on Valencia CF.

Granddaughter: I thought this is the Centenary year in our family we have always and forever been Valencianistas

so this is the perfect year for my grandma to come back to Mestalla after more than 20 years as a tribute to both her and my grandfather.

I was 7-8 years old when my grandfather died and I have been wearing this necklace ever since. It's like carrying him with me.

Everywhere we go we always say: AMUNT VALENCIA CF!

Amunt forever, I know someday I won't be able to say it.

For more infomation >> CONCEPCIÓN, A WHOLE LIFE AS A VALENCIANISTA - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Rap Buồn Tâm Trạng Hay Nhất 2018 | Rap Nghe Đi Rồi Thấm ( Phần 77 ) | Thằng Đễu Và Con Bạn Tốt - Duration: 1:11:03.

For more infomation >> Rap Buồn Tâm Trạng Hay Nhất 2018 | Rap Nghe Đi Rồi Thấm ( Phần 77 ) | Thằng Đễu Và Con Bạn Tốt - Duration: 1:11:03.

-------------------------------------------

朗読 主イエス・キリストの再臨の御言葉 「将来の使命にどのように取り組むべきか」 - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> 朗読 主イエス・キリストの再臨の御言葉 「将来の使命にどのように取り組むべきか」 - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

WOLFOOS LOVE CRICKET | Cartoon for kids - Duration: 2:49.

Welcome to Wolfoo - Official Channel

Enjoy watching this new episode :))

WOLFOOS LOVE CRICKET

Thank you for your coming!

Please like, share and subscribe for more Wolfooooo!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét