Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 17 2018

- My girl Charli is looking like the Grinch

before he stole Christmas.

Yeah, I am.

It's a very Christmasy outfit.

I was kind of going for (bubbles popping)

the dancing lady emoji, but Grinch is also great.

I'll take it.

Hey, guys, it's Charli XCX here.

So, sometimes my fans get a little bit crazy on Instagram,

reasonably out there wild comments,

so I wanted to take a second to read them to you.

Troye Sivan.

(squeals) I love him.

You're an innovator and an icon.

So thankful to have you in the world.

Three vibrating heart emojis.

That's very cute, and ditto right back at you, Troye.

I love you.

This is from Gay Wasp.

(buzzing) (laughing)

I has a party last night

and we literally only listened to 1999 on loop

for over six hours.

Thank you, Gay Wasp, for that.

Streaming numbers mean everything these days,

so keep it on loop.

Cute, this looks like the POWERPOP girls.

I think that's a play on words, which I like.

Blending Powerpuff Girls with ultimate pop music legends.

I love it.

I would be Buttercup, the green one.

I'm in green, so...

This is from (chuckles) Diplo.

Looking like an extra from The Greatest Showman.

Thank you, I think, but probably not.

See, the thing about this is that tells me

that Diplo went to see The Greatest Showman,

which is cool if you like musicals and top hats.

So, I hope he enjoyed that movie.

Serhatalptekin1, I think.

If there's something wrong with your back, I can help you.

Thank you for the offer, but pass, but thanks.

Jhonmarco95.

Do you ever get tired of being iconic?

Never, honestly.

Al Pacino's Stunt Double.

(laughing)

I want to make you happy, darling.

I want to build a nest egg for all 10 of your tiny toes.

I want to cover every inch of your gorgeous body in pepper

and then sneeze all over you.

Sneeze in caps.

Honestly, that sounds fun.

I don't really know what that is.

That sounds like some kind of fetish thing.

What's a nest egg?

I don't know what's happening there, but cool.

I mean, you know, you only live once.

So, I wanna be covered in pepper and sneezed on.

Let's go.

(sneezing) Is that really sexual?

Is it really sexual?

Is it really sexual?

Have I just totally...

What's a nest egg?

I'm freaking out.

Maybe I don't wanna do it.

I don't wanna do it.

I take it back.

Also, I wanna know,

does this guy really work as Al Pacino's stunt double?

'Cause he's got some spare time.

Good for him.

Thank you guys so much for leaving comments on my page,

especially Al Pacino's stunt double.

My new fave Instagram user.

This has been great.

I love you all.

Keep trolling me.

For more infomation >> Charli XCX Is An Icon ⭐ According to Troye Sivan | Most Extra | MTV - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Falsa Identidad | Recap (10/12/2018) | Telemundo - Duration: 15:09.

Augusto, my boyfriend. I told you about him, remember?

You two don't know each other, right?

No.

-I haven't had the pleasure. -I haven't either.

-Nice to meet you. -Pleasure's all mine.

This is quite a shock, honey.

-So? -You said he was a bit older...

-So what? -He could be your dad.

What do you mean so what?

He didn't stop by to surprise you.

Don't you realize he's here to keep tabs on you?

You showed up bloody and out of it yesterday.

Diego must be long gone by now.

Our orders were to kill that ------------ and Circe.

They left together. You know what, Piochas?

We can still catch them.

Oh, yeah? How?

The Feds and cops must've left Eliseo's house by now.

Head over and kidnap Fernanda.

If we have his mother, we have him.

Yes.

- SÍ.

We couldn't break in 'cause this wasn't our turf.

But I'm on my own now.

So why can't I start my own cartel?

'cause I wanna work things out with her.

I want to get my family back.

She was with another man.

Yes, but I'm the father of her children.

She's with that bastard 'cause he brainwashed her.

Once she finds out I regret what I did

and that I've changed, I'm sure she'll come back.

I'm a good man and I'm gonna forgive her.

You still have to pay my fees.

What should we do?

I don't know, ma'am!

Get out of the car!

-Please! -Get out!

-Please don't shoot! -Get out!

-Leave already! Hurry! -------- it!

------- it!

What is it?

I'll quit and we can settle this outside.

-Leave him out of it. -You're both fired!

Boss, I need the job! My family depends on it!

Your friend thinks jobs grow on trees.

He can get you a new one.

-No, no! -You're a dead man!!

Shut up! Are you stupid or something?

It took me months to find this job!

You have a degree and references,

but what am I gonna do now?

I know you. You won't leave.

I told Piochas, but no one ever listens to me.

Well, Gavino's in prison and you almost died.

Your money? You mean Gavino's?

Don't be nosy.

What the ---- are you talking about?

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK captioning@telemundo.com

She's the only one who can lead them to Diego.

Where's Mrs. Fernanda right now?

She's hiding with me, but I'm worried

that someone will investigate and find us.

Talk to Diego and tell him his mother can't stay here.

You're the prettiest one here.

What was that woman you introduced me to called?

Camila Guevara.

This is Paloma. She threatened to quit.

Can you imagine what'll happen if I leave too?

It'll be horrible for the show and Babel.

But I want you to spend more time here with me.

That's why I came.

Yes, but we can fia ton of money...ould mae

Good afternoon.

We can make a ton of money doing what we know how to do.

And I told you that it wouldn't be easy here.

If we were caught in Alamos or Sonora,

we could take off into the open fields.

-We can't do that here. -Fine, it's tougher here.

-A lot tougher. -The cops are smarter,

but it's not that big a deal.

We can ditch them. We just have to...

What? How are we gonna do that?

By finding men we trust.

There's the problem, son.

We're surrounded by snobs. I don't trust anyone here.

a large sum of money.up

The fruits of your hard labor.

What do you want?

Well, you have contacts.

I need to put that money to work.

You want my contacts.

And your discretion.

Gavino wants you to help him get out of prison.

And you said "I'll get you out tonight."

No way, Sebas.

Gavino isn't getting out of prison.

Then what should we do? I kept up my end of the deal.

I kept him from being extradited

and got him a better sentence.

But if he finds out we've done nothing to get him out...

Calm down. I get it.

Who says we won't do anything to get him out?

If that's what the boss wants, then that's what we'll do.

We'll open the cell door and let the birdie out.

When he takes flight

we'll shoot his wing and throw him away.

That won't be difficult. We'll bribe a Federal agent.

we'll shoot his wing and throw him away.

The Colombians send their regards, ------------.

FAKE IDENTITYg importa.

What is it?

What's this?

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK captioning

What the ---- is this?

Is this a joke?

Do I look like I'm laughing?

I'll leave so you can talk comfortably alone.

What are you doing here, Circe?

Did Joselito send you?

I don't owe you anything.

The cartel turned its back on me when Eliseo found me out.

Do you think I'm an idiot?

I can't trust you! You sold me out to Eliseo!

You destroyed my life, what I built, what I cared about most.

Why do you say that? You haven't heard my offer yet.

Be honest, Augusto.

Wouldn't you like to have your own cartel?

I have great contacts in the city.

I just need a large sum of money, which I know you have.

Tell me, do you want to remain an underling forever?

Once you sign, our partnership is official.

Hello, hello!

How come we weren't invited to the party?

What are you doing here, Jose?

Who is this man?

Jose Arturo Hernandez Esparza. At your service.

I'm the primary shareholder in this business.

I don't understand, Jim.

You said your partner had retired.

Sit down, gentlemen.

Sit! I can explain.

Look, our American friend tried to fool you

by making you invest and keeping the money I invest.

So with all due respect and if you don't mind,

leave, so I can talk to my "partner."

Get going.

Jim, what's going on?

You abandoned the business and Gavino's in prison.

-I've worked hard to... -Shut up!

Gavino's dying and the Gaona Cartel owns this place.

And I'm the cartel, ------- it!

FAKE IDENTITY

<i> If I stayed, I'd have to</i> <i> send you to prison</i>

<i> for what you did to my mother.</i>

<i> You always said you wanted me</i> <i> to be a different man.</i>

<i> A devoted and responsible man.</i>

<i> If I were the man</i> <i> you so wanted me to be,</i>

<i> you wouldn't be a free man.</i>

<i> I'm leaving so I can</i> <i> do things right.</i>

<i> I'm going to find my family</i> <i>and I'm going to get them back.</i>

<i> I'll do everything I can</i> <i> to not be like you."</i>

-Hold on. -Don't. Leave her out of it!

-Joselito. -Don't call me Joselito!

She's one of my girls!

Listen up, gringo!

You know I can't kill you 'cause I need you here

to keep this place running legally,

but if you don't follow my rules and you try to be a hero,

here's what's gonna happen.

No, no! He'll behave!

-Please don't! -Get back, ------- it!

No, Jose! Don't!

-Please! -She's one of my girls!

Don't!

No! No more!

-Jim... -You killed her, -------!

If you cross the line again,

someone else will die 'cause of you.

Is that what you want?

No, no.

No.

man after Diego's father died?

Yes. Do you know him?

Well, I imagine Diego must've told you about him.

He never liked him and he was right not to like him.

Augusto used Eliseo and me.

He was involved with the Gaonas

and used his connections within the administration to help them.

No!

Are you saying... Augusto was working with narcos?

Yes. He had me fooled all along.

He swore he loved me and that he was an honest man,

but he was nothing but a phony and a liar.

It sounds great,

but we've never smuggled drugs across the border.

I'll take care of that, babe.

I have control of all border-crossings

thanks to dear dad.

Okay, I'll explain.

If we pull this off,

we'll be the bridge linking the US and South America.

All drugs will go through us.

Can you understand the magnitude of what I'm saying?

The risks are just as big.Ga.

In fact, I get the feeling he wants him dead.

I don't care, though.

I'll get Mr. Gavino out of that hospital

with or without Joselito's help.

The cartel will go back to being what it once was.

Understood?

Are y-Uh-huh.o?

He's married to Mrs. Fernanda, Diego's mother.

You already knew?

Yes. I did.

<i> You've reached Corona.</i> <i> Leave a messag</i>

And this is so you'll help me get Gavino out of the hospital.

That requires planning. It won't be easy.

We don't sell flowers!

Find out who they are ASAP! Damn it!

Who's brave enough to mess with our livelihood?

No idea, Jose.

Know what, Topo? Figure it out.

No, I know what I'm saying, but I think you're confused.

If anyone finds out you're helping me, you'll be fired.

On the other hand, if you don't help me,

then that's when you die.

This business is gonna change I'm syour ------- life. can.

It's my dad!

Chabela's in Mexico City

and I'm here so you can tell me exactly where she is.

How'd he find us?

-Let's go! -Let's!

Let's go! He's here for me!

Run!

Sorry!

Ricas?

You're going to stop talking to me because Augusto's married

Who do the riches belong to?

They're ours!

Who's hoarding them?

The government.

They decide when and where they should be sold.

Why should they? They belong to everyone.

I'm only stealing what belongs to me.

I give the rest to the people who need it.

If you see it like that, is it still stealing?

Is that what you want me to do?

Yes.

For me to steal with you?

It's not stealing.

It's taking what belongs to you.

We give the rest to those who don't stand a chance.

And we make the world a little fairer.

What do you think?

They want to start off with 50 kilos.

Great!

How'd you do it?

How'd you close the deal so fast?

I was the one that originally got them in touch with Gavino.

When they heard about us, they decided to work with us.

Get it all out.

I'm sure the Gaona Cartel must know by now.

Joselito must be blowing a gasket.

He can go up in flames for all I care.

What about you? Do you still doubt our partnership? ?

That's right.

Well, I'm in.

You sure?

I said I am, didn't I?

Great!

Just promise we'll never hurt anyone, okay?

-We won't. I swear. -See you around.

We start tomorrow, okay?

-Yeah. -Cool.

Is the kid in or out?

Queretaro? Are you sure?

Hot Mama? Who the hell is that?

Find out!

Piochas!

He's not here, boss.

He's taking care of something.

I didn't ask him to do anything.

Go get him.

I need you to look into a new cartel

run by somebody named Hot Mama or something like that.

They're the same people working with the Colombians.

Wow, now they're trying to take my customers in Queretaro.

This fight sounds personal to me.

It's war they want.

I'll take care of it, boss.

I've been waiting for hours.

We got caught up.

We?

Yeah.

What's up?

Hi, Felipa.

What's going on?

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK CAPTIONING@TELEMUNDO.COM

For more infomation >> Falsa Identidad | Recap (10/12/2018) | Telemundo - Duration: 15:09.

-------------------------------------------

El Recluso | Recap (10/12/2018) | Telemundo - Duration: 15:11.

Take this.

-Is it this one? -I don't know, smell it.

-No, it's not. -What does it smell like?

I don't know, it smells like muriatic acid.

----.

You found it? Is it that one?

No, bro.

Hold him.

-Hold him tight. -No.

No, ------. No, no.

No, -------.

Open that. Check those.

-Here. -Smell it.

Open it.

Come on. Don't you know where it is?

----- this. -It's here.

I'm telling you, it was here.

---- this, you do it.

---- this ----.

---- this ----.

----. Cuau, Cuau.

Easy, easy. It's me.

Soy yo, soy yo, soy yo. ¿Quién te hizo esto, ------?

Who did this to you?

I wanna apologize.

I didn't wanna get you in trouble.

It's okay, homes.

But next time, let me know.

You never go your own way in the Union.

Who controls the gang, homie?

Hey, homie.

The guys at Dorado said they can help us.

How?

They say Tavares' brother-in-law is there.

Saint's dad.

Another son of a bitch who thinks he's a big deal.

Only one left.

Come on in, Dante. Take a seat.

Thanks, officer.

Close the door, but remain outside.

How are you? Fine?

Listen, first and foremost, I forgot to tell you,

but giving away the shop stuff was a great move.

Tavares is losing more and more power, credibility, and people.

Good job, Dante. Good job.

Listen, rumor has it that the Union guys are pissed.

What happened?

Tavares emptied the showers and had Cuauhtemoc beaten.

That Tavares guy... He's a piece of ----, isn't he?

He'll turn this place into a slaughterhouse.

You can help me stop him, right?

I can't do it alone.

Let me tell you something, Dante.

We're here to help each other.

I let you go out.

You agreed to help me destroy Tavares,

and now you say you can't?

He's very powerful.

We won't destroy him overnight.

Here's a tip.

Money is key to destroying any criminal organization.

That's where their power lies.

Did you know Tavares keeps a lot of money here?

But he's very protective of it.

I don't know where he keeps it.

Go get that money.

Get it.

What?

Dante, say something.

Speak, come on.

Listen, we'll use that money for a good cause.

I'll donate it to a nursing home.

For old men and women.

Wheelchairs.

Want some whiskey?

Yes, you do.

Here you are.

Easy, breathe.

Take the weight off your hip and leg.

Good.

Hello?

I need to take this.

Come in, -------.

This one's for Cuauhtemoc.

That's right.

Let's go.

THE UNION RULES

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK CAPTIONING@TELEMUNDO.COM

You had this when you came back from killing the judge.

Well, look at that.

Get me that money. Lazaro.

That's a cool name. Lazaro.

You look very handsome here.

Get that money, okay?

I'll kYou bitch.ecret.

-Don't move. -You bitch.

Don't move if you don't want a hole in your belly.

-Chill, homies. -Chill out my ass.

-Thanks, babe. -Anytime, baby.

Don't let him get away!

You ------- gang stalkers!

One by one, ------.

Mariano!

Remember this, homes.

The Union always wins.

They're done for.

I'll rip out their ------- tattoos one by one.

-Yeah. -Let's see if they're so brave.

-What the hell? -It's Corpse's.

It's Corpse's, man.

----, man.

-I'm sick of this. -Get back here!

Time to kill some -----, man.

What are you doing here?

Time to kill some -----, -----! Right, man?

Die, ---------!

------------!

Son of a...

No... No...

-Saint! -Help!

What the ---- were you doing here? No, no...

Cuau, ----, man. Cuau, Cuau!

------------!

Pick him up, man!

-Son of a bitch! -Move!

-A doctor! -Help!

Remember, not a word, man.

A doctor!

A doctor, God!

A doctor!

-Let me through. -I can't.

-I work here. -Show me some ID.

-Go on.

I'm going to kill you! -------!

Heads up!

Male, three gunshots to the chest and abdomen!

Get him up, quickly!

Up!

Go, go!

-What happened? -We don't know.

-It's a nightmare. -What's all the smoke about?

There was a fire. Several inmates died.

No...

For more infomation >> El Recluso | Recap (10/12/2018) | Telemundo - Duration: 15:11.

-------------------------------------------

Mitch McConnell Blames Poor People For Budget Problems His Party Created - Duration: 3:59.

During an interview with Bloomberg News the other day, Mitch McConnell let us know who's

really to blame for the ballooning deficit and the massive national debt that we have

incurred as a country.

And it's not the wealthy elite who just got that massive tax break, it's not because we're

spending hundreds of billions of dollars every single year on our over bloated military.

No, no, no, it's the fault of poor people.

Poor people in the United States who depend on the federal government to give them the

benefits that they've already paid for, those are the people who are screwing over our budget

and ballooning our deficit according to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

See McConnell is out there saying these things that he knows are not true because McConnell

wants to destroy the social safety net in the United States.

Specifically, and he mentioned these programs in his little interview, Social Security,

Medicaid and Medicare, three programs designed to help the less fortunate in times of need.

Social Security for the people who can't afford or didn't get a pension or didn't get any

kind of retirement package after working for their entire lives so Social Security provides

a little bit of a cushion for those people.

Medicaid, obviously for the underprivileged here in the United States, don't have enough

money to go buy private health insurance, they don't get it from their employer so they

can get these cost effective plans from the federal government.

Medicare, same thing with senior citizens, they qualify for that, they can get on those

plans.

Doesn't necessarily cover everything, most of them have to get supplemental insurance

but at least it's there to help them when they need it.

And here's the thing.

Here's the thing that Mitch McConnell and Republicans keep forgetting, we've already

paid for those plans.

We've already paid for that safety net.

Those are ours.

And right now they're telling us, and they've been telling us for over a year, we're going

to cut them, we're going to slash and burn those programs to the ground because we've

got to pay for that tax cut for the wealthy elite.

That's what this is about.

That's why Mitch McConnell was out there lying through his teeth in this Bloomberg interview

to tell you that we've got to cut these programs.

These poor, wealthy elite ... I mean, how are they going to survive?

Where's their safety net?

This is nonsense folks.

And it's madness, honestly, that's what this is.

This is madness.

People who are getting Medicaid or Medicare or Social Security, they've already paid for

those programs.

Those are their benefits.

They have already earned them but Republicans want to come through, change the language

and say no, these entitlement programs that people think they're entitled to ... Well,

hell yeah, you pay into a program for 40 years, expecting the money to be there when you need

it, you're entitled to it.

But I understand if you don't want to use that language.

Those are earned benefits, that's the social safety net.

It's what helps keep the most vulnerable in society afloat.

Call it what you want, but at the end of the day, those are benefits that people have already

paid for and Mitch McConnell wants to take that away from them because he wants to give

himself, his brothers and sisters in the Senate and House, and of course, his wealthy donors

even more of our money.

That's what this is about.

There's no problem with the social safety net other than the fact that Republicans are

trying to destroy it at every given opportunity.

For more infomation >> Mitch McConnell Blames Poor People For Budget Problems His Party Created - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Jamie Lee Curtis & 'Halloween' Cast on Female Empowerment | MTV News - Duration: 4:18.

- It's funny, I didn't even know

what trope meant until about four years ago.

Somebody had said something about a trope and I was like,

"What's a trope?"

I now know.

(whirring and buzzing)

(crashing)

(Laurie screaming)

What I love about Laurie Strode

is she suffers no fools, she sees them coming.

And I look at Laurie Strode as the most rounded character

I will ever get the chance to play

in anything I've ever done

and that was when I was 19 years old.

She was the epitome of everything

I would hope a young woman would be.

Smart,

dreamy,

deeply intellectual,

great friend,

fierce competitor.

You know, it's interesting to me

'cause there's nothing hysterical about her at all.

I find her to be a brainiac, it's the opposite of hysteria.

It's someone who's wildly grounded in reality.

- There's an architecture in the voice of

the design of the film, you know,

I grew up with three sisters and strong mother

and see them on a bad day and they're ready to thrash.

So there's that presence but then

you embody those characters with

Jamie Lee Curtis and Judy and Andi.

Actors that go to the depth of finding

an emotional honesty and empowerment within these roles.

- I think our job is to break molds and stereotypes.

That's why we're here, I'm not here

to replicate some other person's version of what I do,

I'm here to manifest my destiny in my own voice.

- You know, there's no damsels in distress in this movie,

so if there's that trope of

the scream queen, this is a little bit different,

this is a little bit more muscular,

this is a little bit less in distress

and ready to show 'em who's boss.

- I think what David wanted to incorporate

and what we agreed was right was to get

the spirit of the first movie but not try and rip it off

or not try and remake it and I think that's why

the conceit that David and Danny came up with

to kinda continue with story 40 years later

so that there's a new story

but it's in the spirit of the original movie,

I think that was what David and Danny set out to do

and John and I though that was a great idea.

- One of the beautiful things about 1978 Halloween

is that it's still scary today,

it still registers with audiences,

it's not reliant on technology or devices that are obsolete,

it's just a raw, primal form of terror,

and I'm confident that if we can make a movie today

that is equally as scary then we've done our job.

I wrote it with Danny McBride and Jeff Fradley

and we were thinking about,

"What's the Halloween movie that we wanna see?"

You can call 'em cliches, you can call 'em tropes,

there's so many things about horror films that I've loved,

slasher movies that I've loved.

You know, you gotta have your babysitter scene,

you gotta have your ultimate final showdown.

And a lotta things that we do

we point to the original Halloween film,

but you don't need to have seen it

to appreciate where we're coming from.

- Here's the problem,

there are no rules to a good horror movie.

A good horror movie is a good story, that's all it is.

If you can tell a good story, the scares are secondary.

- Right, exactly. - They're secondary.

It's the story that gets you.

- The only rule is that, the only rule is you have to have

a great story, great characters, great acting.

The scares come easily if you have all those things.

- There's not a book like a cookbook where you,

"Oh, let's see," it isn't like that.

- Well, there is a book but I wouldn't follow it

'cause it's not so good.

- Yeah, okay. (Jason laughing)

(whirring and buzzing)

(chill rhythmic music)

For more infomation >> Jamie Lee Curtis & 'Halloween' Cast on Female Empowerment | MTV News - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Stick Combats shooter PvP online - New Best Android Game HQ - Duration: 4:32.

Stick Combats shooter PvP online - New Best Android Game HQ

For more infomation >> Stick Combats shooter PvP online - New Best Android Game HQ - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

حظك اليوم الخميس 18-10-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 6:35.

Thursday 18/10/2018

Aries

professionally

Enjoy a new opportunity today that allows you to correct and correct your practical situation and end the impact of past adverse events

Emotionally

Stay away from delusions and promise to reality and do not let your emotions control the course of your life lover is indifferent and does not suit you

As for your partner, your partner lives in the valley and you are another valley, and you try to help him out of his crisis

Taurus

professionally

Is in front of your financial and professional interest, and you move to a stage of short-term physical stability

Emotionally

Alienation spoils your emotional life today and make you feel frustrated and emotional loss, patience and optimism will change everything for your benefit

Gemini

professionally

Try to break the barriers to reach your ambition, but you are going through difficult and unusual circumstances that make you confused in your actions and decisions

Emotionally

The period of tension ends in the relationship with the partner or lover and a new period of love and affection characterized by intellectual and emotional integration

Cancer

professionally

Be professionally superior and receive unexpected help to improve your physical and business conditions

Emotionally

Live pleasurable feelings and love wonderful and trying to send signals to those who love so you discover that the same feeling

The Lion Tower

professionally

A new phase of success begins and you have good prospects for achieving a great deal of your professional and material ambition today

Emotionally

There has been evidence that the partner or beloved rare jewel does not change the treasures of the earth, keep it and forget the spectrum of your old love that passes through your imagination

Virgo

professionally

Try to postpone important decisions to next week because the astronomical situation today does not help you make the right decisions

Emotionally

Your obstinacy and nervousness today affect your relationship with your partner or lover and make them bad, make an apology and try to compensate him with interest and affection

Libra

Born in this tower On a day like this

The Artist Horey Farghaly

And the artist Fatima Nasser

And the artist Indian

And the artist Ahmed Abdel-Warth

And the artist Hamdi Sharaf El Din

And the artist Rasha Nour El Din

And the artist Tarek Rateb

And an Indian preacher, preacher and Islamic scholar Zacker Nike

professionally

You discover that you were naïve in your social and professional relationships and your understanding of others and reconsider matters and begin to change many of the concepts that you believe in

Emotionally

Looking for peace and inner peace through your relationship emotional and spiritual contemplation, but the lover or partner distorts you by his negative behavior

Scorpio

professionally

Do creative and creative work takes you a qualitative leap, and raise your professional level, and opens a new door for luck

Emotionally

Passing some emotional fluctuations that involve anxiety and doubt to your mind and heart, self-confidence and the other party will restore balance to your emotional life

Sagittarius tower

professionally

Going through a good situation gives you a positive development in the professional field, and receives a tempting offer that gains material

Emotionally

See with insight to see where the error and where right in your relationship with your lover or partner to stay away from the negatives and the evolution of the pros and make them successful

Capricorn

professionally

Do not deal with reality superficially and indifferently and give your thinking more space to make the results of your work more positive

Emotionally

You may live emotional contradictions, and live isolation with yourself to determine your feelings in an attempt to improve your relationship with your partner or lover and extend it by force

Aquarius

professionally

You may be exposed in the middle of the day to choosing one of several options that will help you develop your business. Use your intelligence, intuition and experience to make the best choice.

Emotionally

Your style and dealings with your partner or lover need to be reviewed to find out where the mistake is and how to treat it

Pisces

professionally

You face some difficult practical and material issues that may end after you sign a bond or a contract

Emotionally

To evade the partner or lover under the pretext of prolonged working conditions, now is the right time to tell him the truth, frankly whatever their impact

For more infomation >> حظك اليوم الخميس 18-10-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

Zelda: Wind Waker HD | Wii U | Gameplay #35 | Stalfos - Duration: 29:21.

For more infomation >> Zelda: Wind Waker HD | Wii U | Gameplay #35 | Stalfos - Duration: 29:21.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Is Down... - Duration: 3:39.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video, make sure to subscribe

With host indications on so you stay down fight on every single video also follow my social media

So they tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

What guys still crabs here welcome back to another video so I just want to discuss

Something with you guys that happened last night

So if you're wondering why I didn't upload yesterday

well, I

Well, I usually upload before this time well YouTube was down last night I

Saw that it started to be down like at

9:16 at nighttime and

then it

Went up again like an hour later. I

guess and

I

know that I'm like you guys think that I'm just giving a excuse, but I'm not

Before 9 p.m. I actually got home like straight when YouTube got to service God

got down and

People wasn't really happy about that and I looked on the video and it says a

hacker project is Argo has

Made the YouTube servers go down

Well, I don't know if it's true enough, but that's what I saw on one of

one of people's videos that it said that that this is proof that

These people brought down the YouTube servers

I don't know but my reaction I actually thought that my dis YouTube channel caught suspended

I was actually pretty angry and upset about that

Well, good news my channel. I thought my channel was

Suspended but it but it's not thank god. It's just the YouTube service has been down

I texted a few of my friends if they had the same problem and they did

So that kind of made me a bit better

so other than that guys thank goodness for

The YouTube servers are back up again

And plus like before 9 p.m

I got home from like an after-school program

and I was I went to like 2 or 3 places straight after so like

The after-school program ends like at 6 p.m. And then I went to

203 places for like

3 hours, so

Yeah, thank goodness that the YouTube service are up again. I'm

Really happy about that. So all that guys

I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you guys in the next video. Goodbye, everyone

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét