Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 18 2018

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy. In this video, I will talk about. How do I fix google chrome most visited

website thumbnails disappeared? Or you may need to change chrome background, and restore the old chrome

thumbnails back First make sure you are using Chrome 69. To check this, click the Chrome 3 Dot Menu Icon,

then choose Help, Then About Google Chrome. Reload the Page to check for a new Version.

You may try reverting to the old Thumbnails by disabling this two Flags. chrome://flags/#ntp-icons.

chrome://flags/#ntp-custom-links. The new NTP New Tab Page Layout uses Icons instead of Website Thumbnails.

This is a major change in the new Design. The same Layout is used on mobile Chrome. In addition, the redesigned NTP Page offers

two new Features. Change background. Click the Wheel Icon on the bottom right, to

choose a Background Image for the NTP Page. You may upload your own, or choose from a List offered from Google.

Follow the steps as shown below. Create your own Link Shortcuts. Follow the steps as shown below.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> PL naprawianie miniatur Google Chrome zniknęło i zmieniło tło. - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

NR_Mest besøkte miniatyrbilder Google Chrome mangler Slik gjenoppretter du det. - Duration: 1:45.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy. In this video, I will talk about. How do I fix google chrome most visited

website thumbnails disappeared? Or you may need to change chrome background, and restore the old chrome

thumbnails back First make sure you are using Chrome 69. To check this, click the Chrome 3 Dot Menu Icon,

then choose Help, Then About Google Chrome. Reload the Page to check for a new Version.

You may try reverting to the old Thumbnails by disabling this two Flags. chrome://flags/#ntp-icons.

chrome://flags/#ntp-custom-links. The new NTP New Tab Page Layout uses Icons instead of Website Thumbnails.

This is a major change in the new Design. The same Layout is used on mobile Chrome. In addition, the redesigned NTP Page offers

two new Features. Change background. Click the Wheel Icon on the bottom right, to

choose a Background Image for the NTP Page. You may upload your own, or choose from a List offered from Google.

Follow the steps as shown below. Create your own Link Shortcuts. Follow the steps as shown below.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> NR_Mest besøkte miniatyrbilder Google Chrome mangler Slik gjenoppretter du det. - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Welche Gebotsstrategien gibt es in Google Ads? [Frag Bloofusion #13] - Duration: 6:58.

For more infomation >> Welche Gebotsstrategien gibt es in Google Ads? [Frag Bloofusion #13] - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Live PD: Brother Against Brother (Season 3) | A&E - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Live PD: Brother Against Brother (Season 3) | A&E - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Cảnh sát ngầm của Trung Quốc theo dõi như thế nào | Trung Quốc Không Kiểm Duyệt - Duration: 18:24.

On this episode of China Uncensored:

A 14-old-girl was monitored by Chinese police 24/7—

at home, at school, even in the shower.

Her crime?

You'll find out when we talk to her.

Hi, welcome back to China Uncensored.

I'm your host Chris Chappell.

Chinese rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng was once

celebrated in China for fighting against injustice.

In fact, he was named one of the top ten lawyers in China

by the Chinese government.

But they suddenly changed their minds after Gao

started going after the biggest source of injustice in China:

the Chinese government.

Or more accurately,

the Chinese Communist Party.

Authorities shut down Gao's law firm,

suspended his license,

and spent the next few years imprisoning and torturing Gao

and putting his family under house arrest.

Yes, China is a country with rule of law.

Also, war is peace.

Earlier this week, the China Uncensored team

was at the Oslo Freedom Forum in New York,

a gathering of activists around the world

who are standing up to authoritarian regimes,

like the Chinese Communist Party.

One of those activists was Gao Zhisheng's daughter, Grace Gao.

She sat down with Shelley to discuss her father's work

and her own experiences under house arrest in China.

Thank you so much for being here, Grace.

We really appreciate it.

Thank you for having me.

Can you just tell us a little bit about

what you remember about your father?

He's a very loving person,

and he has a lots of love towards other people,

and he always want to share his love.

He always wanted to help.

And that's how I remember him.

He was, you know, considered one of the best,

10 best lawyers in China.

Why did he care so much about his work?

I think the main reason is he was born in poverty,

and he was raised in poverty,

and he knows how difficult for poor people that were like,

you know, those poor people to live,

to make a living in China,

and he always wanted to help those people out.

And he says the main problem is the government.

It's the system.

So I think that's what he devoted to do.

That's what he wanted to do.

In the beginning, he was helping a lot of these like vulnerable people,

and it seemed like he was being celebrated for it,

but then suddenly it seemed like the government was targeting him.

Do you know why that happened?

I think he reached to the core.

He was writing open letters to the government,

and he was taking sensitive cases,

political sensitive cases in China.

Like persecutions of Falun Gong practitioners.

The persecutions of Christians.

I think he touched some topics that the government

will never allow anybody to touch it.

But he dared to do it anyway?

Yeah.

You were quite young when this was happening.

Do you remember any of this?

I was 14.

Everything started when I was 13, 14.

It was a chaos.

There were, when they kidnapped my father,

he was almost never in the picture.

So it was eight secret agent lived in our apartment.

They take shifts, three times...eight hours shift.

And then there were 20, 30, 40 more secret agents

outside of that apartment,in the community.

They were just constantly observing me, my brother, and my mom.

They were writing down everything, every activities that we did.

So at the time, your dad, they had already taken your dad away?

Yes.

Why were they in your house?

They never gave us a reason, even though we kept asking them,

but I guess they ... I'm guessing they don't want me or my mom

reaching out to medias, telling the world what's happening.

I guess that's a reason.

Or maybe they're just scared.

Were they watching you 24/7?

Yes.

They were watching us 24/7.

They had a notebook.

They were writing down everything that we did, like,

"Grace woke up at 7:00 a.m. and she took a shower,"

those kinds of things.

They were watching everything, even the bathroom.

Do you think they were trying to scare you?

Yes, I do.

What about when you went to school?

They wouldn't let me go to school for a long period of time,

until they finally released my father.

My father fought for my rights to go to school,

and then they were like, "Yes, we can let you go to school,

but there's one condition."

The eight secret agents are following me at all times.

They were sitting outside of the classroom,

and they're tearing down the doors of the bathroom,

and they had to watch everything that I did.

It was really uncomfortable.

It sounds really traumatic, actually.

Very traumatic.

They banned all the students at my school,

they cannot bring a cell phone to school.

Just think about it.

They're all teenagers.

They're all having their relationships with their lovers or whatever,

and they can't bring a cell phone.

The principal and the teachers are announcing this

publicly in my school that nobody can talk to me,

otherwise their parents will be jailed like my father.

It sounds like you had a terrible time at school.

Very terrible.

Did the teachers also not talk to you?

Well, she did.

She did in a bad way,

so that everybody else would hate me.

Why did you have to be hated?

Because I think that's their goal,

to make me a bad person, to make me a target

so that everybody would hate on me,

so that I would feel even more terrible.

How did you get through that?

I just kept telling myself that,

"I'm undergoing all of this because of my father,

but I know my father, deep in my heart, he is a good man.

I don't know the reason why they took him,

but I do know he's a good man."

I just kept telling myself,

"I need to survive.

I need to be with my family.

I need to be there for them,"

because at the time, my mom, she's not eating at all.

She's really angry, and she keeps asking them,

"Why are you doing this to our family?"

They denied to give her any reasons,

so she is super upset.

She refused to eat for a long period of time.

My brother was a baby at the time, two years old, three years old.

I think I had to be the rock of my family.

That's a lot of pressure for a 14-year-old.

Yeah.

When your dad was back,

were the secret agents still watching your family?

Yes, but not in the apartment, but still.

It was more people, outside of the apartment.

Did you ever talk to your father about what was happening?

I didn't.

I didn't want him to worry,

because I can see all the scars on his back.

I didn't want him to worry,

so I didn't tell him what was really going on.

I suppose he suffered more.

When did your mom decide to take you out of China?

To be honest, I didn't know when she had the idea,

but it was 2009, January, the 9th of January.

That morning, she took us to flee from China.

How old were you?

I was 16.

Two years of your family being under constant surveillance.

How did you feel about leaving?

Sad, because that morning, everything was normal.

Somehow, my dad wants to hug us.

My dad hugged my brother really tight

and then hugged my mom really tight.

He gave me a really, really tight hug,

and then he kisses me on the forehead.

I knew something was wrong, but in my family,

we don't talk freely.

We never know there are cameras or anything in the rooms,

so we don't talk freely.

I can tell there is something wrong,

and then my mom just took us away.

Did you know where you were going?

No.

You eventually made it to America.

Yeah.

Can you tell us a little bit about

how you got to America from China?

Not really.

I can't give out much details,

because there are still people using the same method

and the same people we used to flee from China.

I think it's much better that I don't say anything.

Essentially, people helped you,

helped smuggle you out of the country.

Yes.

What was it like to come to America?

It was a lot of adjustments.

It was very difficult.

We had to make a living, and we had to keep on living.

At the same time, we had to do a lot of work for my father.

We're aware there's an attentions on his case.

It's been tough.

It's been tough, and it's been good.

How is your life in America now?

Pretty good.

Just graduated,

and I went to travel for a couple months by myself.

I learned how to dive.

I even go on meditation underwater,

so it's pretty good.

It's pretty peaceful.

That's quite different, hm?

Yeah.

Do you feel like Americans understand

what's happening in China right now?

Not really.

I mean, yes and no.

Of course, America understands how worsened the situation is,

the human rights situation is in China, but they can't do anything.

They can't do too much about it,

because of the economic factors and the other factors.

So yes and no.

After your mom brought you guys to America,

did you lose contact with your father?

Yeah, right away.

Almost right away.

I forgot how long was that, but two years after,

we remained in contact for, I don't know, a couple weeks.

Then he was off, and then he somehow appeared,

and then he was off.

It's just like this, on and off, on and off.

We're kind of used to this.

When is the last time you talked to your father?

A year ago.

Did you talk on the phone?

Yes.

Usually, we call.

My father is located in a small village where he was born.

It's in Shaanxi province.

He is under house arrest.

Usually, we call his big brother.

If he's around, the big brother will call him to talk to us.

If he's not, then it's bad luck.

We can't talk to him that day.

Sometimes, my father will carry the cell phone

and climb up to the mountains to get a better signal to talk to us,

but it's kind of useless, because everything we talk about, they...

The Chinese government sees this as politically sensitive,

so they usually just cut it off.

They can actually cut off your-

Pretty often, actually.

They cut off the phone pretty often, so that we know,

"Oh, we reached into some sensitive topics."

Sensitive topics like, "How are you doing, dad?"

Yes, that's the main question.

Every time when I ask him,

"How are you?

Is your health okay?

Are you feeling good?"

they cut off the line.

Those kinds of questions, my father cannot answer.

That sounds incredible.

Yeah.

You haven't even been able to do this for a year, right?

Mm-hmm.

Do you know where your father is now?

No.

It's been a year.

We don't know where he is.

Does that mean he is probably in a prison somewhere?

I think he must be under house arrest or something,

but we don't know the location.

The Chinese government, they denied that they have him,

but it's almost a sure answer that they have him, so yeah.

Have you ever thought about what it would be like

to go back to China?

Actually, I tried.

I tried a couple times,

but I was denied to get my visa.

I had my internship in January in Hong Kong this year.

I also tried to get my visa from Hong Kong,

and I was denied, too.

Do you feel, then, safe in the U.S.?

Do you feel like they know who you are,

the Chinese government?

Are they still interested in you,

since they denied you your visa to go back?

Yeah.

That's why I was telling you that

I don't like to have topics about China.

I don't talk about it.

It makes me feel safer.

It makes me feel like I am not exposed, myself, too much.

Because in my father's book, Stand Up China 2017,

he said the secret agents are telling him that they have

people around us in America to watch our lives,

so they can give my father some information to update.

"We want you to surrender, because your family in America,

they are doing really poorly," this kind of thing.

We tend to not expose ourselves too much

because we don't feel that safe.

Have you actually had problems directly?

Not really, but it's just we're very alert.

It's pretty tragic that even thousands of miles away,

the Chinese government can still make you feel unsafe

and make your father feel threatened.

Have you thought about what you will say to your dad

the next time you see him?

No.

No.

I almost never thought about this question,

because he is very stubborn, in a way.

He refused to come to America.

He thinks China is his battleground.

He has to stay there.

He has to stay there for people to know

that there are somebody fighting for human rights and justice.

There are people fighting for them in the dark.

I don't know when I will be able to see him,

so this question is ...

I almost never thought about it.

Is there anything that people can do

outside China to help your dad?

I think if you pray, please pray for him.

I think it's important for people who are outside of China

to know that not just my father,

not just the individual case,

but there are a bigger problem behind it.

It's the system.

It's the Communists.

It's the system.

In a thousand ways, it's still wrong.

Thank you so much for talking to us today, Grace.

Thank you.

I want to give a special thanks

to the staff at the Oslo Freedom Forum

who put us in touch with Grace Gao,

and helped us set up this interview.

Oh, and thanks to Shelley for actually doing this interview

and to Grace for being willing to talk with us.

Over the next couple of weeks,

we'll have even more interviews we shot at the Oslo Freedom Forum.

For more infomation >> Cảnh sát ngầm của Trung Quốc theo dõi như thế nào | Trung Quốc Không Kiểm Duyệt - Duration: 18:24.

-------------------------------------------

Ancient Aliens: KV55 (Season 12, Episode 13) | History - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Ancient Aliens: KV55 (Season 12, Episode 13) | History - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Box of Toys Toy Blasters for Kids Nerf Gun Adventure Force Non Nerf - Duration: 5:42.

Box of Toys Toy Blasters for Kids Nerf Gun Adventure Force Non Nerf

For more infomation >> Box of Toys Toy Blasters for Kids Nerf Gun Adventure Force Non Nerf - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Lucy Hawking Lifestyle 2018 ★ Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Cars ★ Family - Duration: 2:42.

Lucy Hawking Lifestyle 2018

Lucy Hawking Lifestyle 2017

Lucy Hawking Lifestyle

Lucy Hawking Nationality

Lucy Hawking

Lucy Hawking 2018

Lucy Hawking Profession

Lucy Hawking Education

Lucy Hawking Family

Lucy Hawking Father

lucy hawking husband

lucy hawking books

lucy hawking income

lucy hawking net worth

lucy hawking house

For more infomation >> Lucy Hawking Lifestyle 2018 ★ Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Cars ★ Family - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Woman named in Heitkamp ad: Received no personal apology - Duration: 6:53.

For more infomation >> Woman named in Heitkamp ad: Received no personal apology - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

RS_Исправление Chrome замерзает после Windows 10 update1803 - Duration: 1:52.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy. In this video, I will talk about. Chrome freezes after the Windows 10 April 2018 Update 1803.

Use the Windows Shortcut Keys.

Try to press the shortcut keys Windows logo key + Ctrl + Shift + B simultaneously to wake the screen.

Go to Microsoft fix it. Fix problems that block programs from Microsoft website.

Click Download. Run the program. Follow the instructions to fix the problem. I will provide you with a link to Microsoft website

in the video description area. Go to Microsoft Update Catalog. Download and Install The cumulative update

KB4103721, released for Windows 10 version 1803, includes a fix for Chrome and Cortana freezing issues.

Follow the instructions to fix the problem. Recreate the Chrome Browser Profile.

The corrupted Chrome browser profile could also lead to the Chrome freezes issue, and you could recreate it. Follow this steps.

Restore Your System to an Earlier Version. Follow this steps.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> RS_Исправление Chrome замерзает после Windows 10 update1803 - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Goodfellas (1990) Cast | Then and Now 2018 - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Goodfellas (1990) Cast | Then and Now 2018 - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики про котенка Кики и собачку Фифи | Прическа челлендж и наряды на Хелллоуин - Duration: 16:21.

For more infomation >> Мультики про котенка Кики и собачку Фифи | Прическа челлендж и наряды на Хелллоуин - Duration: 16:21.

-------------------------------------------

【教学视频】如何YouTube手机屏幕直播/小熊录屏/中国大陆 - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> 【教学视频】如何YouTube手机屏幕直播/小熊录屏/中国大陆 - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Very Easy and Simple to Make Paper Flowers | Handcraft Paper Flowers | DIY - Duration: 4:19.

Very Easy and Simple to Make Paper Flowers | Handcraft Paper Flowers | DIY

For more infomation >> Very Easy and Simple to Make Paper Flowers | Handcraft Paper Flowers | DIY - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

All New Honda CBR150R Facelift 2019 First Look | Honda CBR150R New Look | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> All New Honda CBR150R Facelift 2019 First Look | Honda CBR150R New Look | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

6 Best Ways How to Get Rid Of Toothache at Night Quickly - Duration: 7:32.

Unbearable toothache at night can lead to extreme discomfort, and this could significantly

change the quality of your sleep at night.

Here some suggestions how to get rid of toothache at night.

Such pains being extremely severe at the night time.

As there is an increasing circulation of blood stream in the facial area, given that you

just are going to be lying down looking to get sleep.

Luckily, you will find various approaches of healing toothaches at night for getting

some rest.

This guideline offers you some recommendations on how to get rid of toothache at night fast

while pregnant.

It really is essential to take note that they are just recommended for informational requirements.

For serious and prolonged toothaches, you must visit your physician.

1.

Painkillers.

Anesthetics can effectively get rid of toothache fast, especially in case the issue is due

to swelling.

Some great medicines for this situation are ibuprofen and as well, aspirin.

Naproxen is as well a great painkillers for somebody who trying to find the best way about

how to get rid of toothache at night.

It is best to avoid putting aspirin on sore teeth as the following remedy has acids which

can possibly aggravate the discomfort.

How To Make And Use It.

Most persons go with simply to take the painkillers with the water, and this tends to deliver

the results very well.

However, for best effects, you should crush the painkiller, and use it right to the painful

part of the teeth.

Otherwise, it is easy to dissolve the crushed pills in a little water and swish the resulting

remedy in the disturbed place of your oral cavity.

Why Does It Work?

Painkillers deliver the results by reducing swelling from the infected area.

2.

Listerine.

This is exactly a well-known mouthwash that is definitely great for eliminate of dental

aches.

That remedy is consisting of menthol, thymol, methyl salicylate, ethanol, and eucalyptus.

Listerine is riskless for frequent usage.

All these things combine to offer you antiseptic results and even help to heal teeth pains.

How to start using.

Listerine must be swished in the oral cavity around a minute, primarily around the area

of the pain.

Whenever you utilize a further product of mouthwash, ensure it includes methyl salicylate

and alcohol.

Why Does It Work?

The following solution primarily is effective as a result of alcohol it includes.

In reality, many people make use of whiskey as a mouthwash, and so they and after that

having comfortable sleep.

3.

Salt Solution.

This is exactly one more traditional medication for everyone interested in how to get rid

of toothache fast at night.

This is usually done at your home simply by dissolving little salt in lukewarm water.

You can additionally choose some pepper.

That special solution has a truly annoying taste and will not suit nearly everybody.

How to get start.

That remedy is usually gargled in the oral cavity for a little while.

Make an effort and target on the painful tooth in order that the solution performs over it.

So why does it deliver the results?

Salt and pepper do the job as one to get rid of bacteria's in the oral cavity.

That they as well relieve the skin cells in the jaws and make it possible for to reduce

pain quickly.

Salt particularly takes liquid from the infected cells and then, by doing this, assists to

decrease pressure in case you have an abscess.

4.

Cloves and Clove Oil.

Applying that remedy, you can purchase to go with the available oil from the whole clove.

Besides relieving and how to fall asleep with a toothache, this remedy will assist with

the general oral health because it includes healthy anti-bacterial residences.

It is really essential to make use of the oil in small amounts as it may easily cause

to effect on your gums, teeth enamel, and oral tissues.

How to Work with it.

In the event of clove oil, you will need to stick to the company recommendations regarding

dilution and secure practice.

For the clove itself, you may use it on the damaging tooth and then bite down hard.

It will release the clove oil and so get rid of unbearable toothache only at night lying

down.

Why Does It Work?

Clove oil includes eugenol, and this has strong anti-inflammatory results.

Additionally, it has anti-bacterial resistance that will get rid of the causative factors

of the tooth pains.

5.

Onions.

Chew onions also can assist you to how get rid of toothaches during the night, although

it will not come to be pleasant to most of us.

As an organic homemade natural remedy, it has no unwanted effects.

You must have to make use of fresh raw onions.

How to Practice.

With the onions, you will just have to cut slice and then chew to it.

Make sure the aching tooth is definitely use in biting down the onion slice.

You must chew the onion for around 3 minutes.

Why Does It Work?

As before, that natural remedy comes with antiseptic properties and simply kill bacteria's

in the oral cavity.

By doing this, the factors leading to the soreness will be remove.

You can get to the same effects when you use garlic in its place of onions.

The flavor is equally bad, however results are pleasing.

All these may be great for people are motivated to find out how to deal with toothache at

night.

6.

Myrrh.

Myrrh is use for years to be a medicine.

Old cultures utilized the following resin to heal how to get rid of toothache at night

and all types of health conditions and pains.

Now In recent chemists, the Myrrh is primarily utilize for making mouthwashes, gargles, and

tooth paste.

Myrrh extremely suggested as a pain killer for tooth pains, sprains, and as well, bruises.

If you are interested in learning how to get rid of toothache at night, this is one must-have

Myrrh resin.

How to Exercise.

You will require to have a teaspoon of the powder resin and put it into two cups of water.

Next, you will need to boil this solution around 30 minutes.

Let it cool and after that clean the disturbed tooth with that remedy just before going to

sleep.

It is beneficial to repeat this treatment multiple times on a daily basis to experience

its maximum positive factors.

How Does It Work?

That natural gum produces an astringent result that gets rid of bacteria in the teeth, quickly

getting rid of toothaches.

Bottom line.

It is essential to understand how to get rid of toothache at night as it will provide you

sleep.

As a result, strengthen your general condition.

You can reduce the pain of tooth by applying OTC anesthetics, myrrh, salt solutions, garlic,

onions, clove oil, or Listerine.

Getting the correct item is just as essential as following the guidelines of usage.

In case you are unsuccessful to stick to the guidance, you can quickly end up raising the

pain and also carrying out even more dental damage.

For more infomation >> 6 Best Ways How to Get Rid Of Toothache at Night Quickly - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Dealing With Criticism And Repeating Myself - Duration: 5:11.

Hey, This is the daily Overpass. My name is Eric and I make apps. Now today I want

to talk about "Dealing with criticism and repeating myself".

Alright so today I want to talk very briefly about a comment I got on last

week's video number 492 which was called "Should you tell people about your goals"?

And this comment came from Eurotraveler. It's more of a criticism than a comment.

Eurotraveler said " You really don't seem to be putting much effort into these

videos. This is a three-minute video with the same old stories about your Mustang,

followed by a what do you think"? And a few people reply to that, saying I ,

I think this was a good video, it was an OK video, all this kind of stuff.

And he came back and said "He already covered this topic just recently. It was

an interesting discussion then, but to do it again, with nothing new to add, I don't

mean to hate on the guy, but the video came across as being very weak as if he

made it up in five minutes before filming with no thought. If that's the

format of this channel then so be it, but it feels like he assumes people will

watch like, like, and subscribe to anything, with no effort needed. But if

you like it then that's good. I'm just being honest. No hate intended". So Eurotraveler,

No hate intended. No hate taken. Right, I thought about it

afterwards, and to be honest with you when I read the comment, I did this like

whenever you get any kind of criticism, constructive or otherwise, a

lot of times you could be the thick-skinned or thin-skinned about it.

Because sometimes this criticism is just criticism, so it was somebody's being a

jerk, but that wasn't the case here. He's just telling me what he thought.

I thought this was a weak episode and I thought it, and after, after

my my wounded ego subsided, I thought, yeah you know what, I guess it was kind

of a weak topic. And the truth is, when we've done 500 of these videos on a

daily basis, and if we did a hundred of the weekly videos before that, right. And

sometimes I do repeat myself, and I try not to. I try to specify something that's

new and interesting to talk about every day. And it's kind of like when you're in

a relationship with somebody, and they start telling you a story, you're like

dude,you told me that already. Right it just you it's they come up again and I

apologize. I can't guarantee I'm not gonna repeat myself in the future, but

you know what I'm gonna try, because I started thinking about it. I thought you

know what would have been easy for em, by the way Eurotraveller, by no means is is

I'm not....this is not a lash back at you or

anything, because I wanted, I just wanted...that I was thinking about it afterwards.

I was thinking you know the easy thing for you to do, would have been to just

stop watching, unsubscribe and say screw this guy he repeats himself all the time.

But you didn't. You took the time, and said, hey you know what, I thought this

one was really weak. I thought you you've done them better in

the past. I thought this was really weak. You should put a bit more effort into it.

And I started thinking about it, thinking yeah you're right. Right, because we

improve. Well there's two methods of improving. I think we improve with the

carrot and the stick or the struggle or because of the reward. So a lot of times

we get the encouragement and a lot of support and it's like yeah, you want to

get better because you get all that kind of support. And sometimes you get if it's

a it's a criticism that causes you to improve. Again constructive

criticism. So, I think about it like the drill sergeant. When I was in the army

and basic training, we had the drill sergeant and I hated the drill sergeant.

Drill sergeant was always in your face and nothing you did was right, but the

drill sergeant that was their job. And you know what the drill sergeant did?

They made you better right. When you if you didn't perform to

your full expectations, the drill sergeants made you better. And I think

about bosses I've had in the past, right. There's the ones that I liked because

they were supportive and they were like I really like coming into work every day

and working for them, and there's other ones who were just difficult to work

with. But they made me a better developer over time. So as much as I was like take

that criticism that way, a lot of times we have to take the criticism, the

constructive criticism. It is so easy to go into that that that wounded ego stage.

Oh poor , bu,t but I tried really hard, but, but, but. I mean you know what, it

should have been better, and I'm gonna try to do them better. Some of them are

gonna suck, some of them aren't gonna be very good.

I can't guarantee I'm not gonna repeat myself. But! By all means if you guys

disagree with anything that I say, if you think that I'm doing a bad job here, let

me know. Because you know, I'll try to get better at this. But!! I'm still, I'm an app

developer. I'm not a youtuber, but you know, if we're gonna do the YouTube thing.

I said this a couple years ago if we're gonna do it, we might as well do it right.

We might as well get better at it. Thank you so much Eurotraveller. Thank

you for everyone else who's sticking with us for all this time. If there's

something you would like me to talk about and I haven't talked about it before which means,

I think we've covered everything on AdMob let me know. Anyway

that is it for today. I'll talk to you guys again with a new unique topic

hopefully tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Dealing With Criticism And Repeating Myself - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

좁은 도로 틈으로 기어 들어가 물에 갇힌 자식들 모두 구해낸 '엄마' 강아지 - Duration: 2:11.

자식을 위하는 '엄마의 마음'만큼은 인간과 동물을 절대 구분할 수 없다.

인간 못지않게 네발로 걷는 동물도 그만큼 모성애가 강하다는 것을 여실히 보여주는 사연을 소개한다.  

지난 4일(현지 시간) 중국 매체 설화신문은 어미 강아지가 도로의 좁은 틈에 빠져 익사할 뻔한 자식들을 직접 구해냈다고 전했다. 

최근 연일 비가 쏟아진 중국의 거리를 걷던 남성은 조금 독특한 광경을 목격했다.

한 강아지가 무너진 도보의 틈새로 힘겹게 얼굴을 집어넣고 있었던 것.

천천히 몸을 집어넣은 강아지는 결국 틈으로 완전히 들어가 종적을 감추고 말았다.

그런데 잠시 뒤, 강아지는 다시 틈새 사이로 얼굴을 내밀더니 밖으로 빠져나오려 버둥거렸다.

강아지의 입에는 놀랍게도 조그마한 크기의 아기 강아지가 매달려 있었다.

그제야 남성은 이 강아지가 단지 노는 게 아니라, 자식들을 구해내기 위해 안간힘을 쓰고 있었음을 알게 됐다.

강아지는 이후에도 몇번 더 틈새로 들어갔다 나오기를 반복했다.

그러고는 마침내 마지막 자식을 구출한 듯 몸을 털고는 조심히 아기 강아지를 내려놨다.

좁은 공간에서 흙탕물을 뒤집어 쓰면서도 결코 자식들을 포기하지 않는 어미 강아지의 모습에 남성은 큰 감동을 받았다.

남성은 이같은 사진을 온라인에 공개하며 "강아지 또한 누군가를 사랑할 줄 안다"며 "단지 강아지를 오락과 흥미의 대상으로 삼지 말아야 한다"고 말했다.

이어 "아직까지 주인은 나타나지 않았지만 어디에서든 자식들과 함께 행복하길 바란다"며 강아지 가족에게 격려의 말을 전했다.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét