Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 19 2018

Free Google Play Codes in 2018 - Google Play Gift Card!

For more infomation >> Free Google Play Codes in 2018 - Google Play Gift Card! - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

PL_Najczęściej odwiedzane miniatury Google Chrome brakuje Jak go przywrócić. - Duration: 1:47.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy. In this video, I will talk about. How do I fix google chrome most visited

website thumbnails disappeared? Or you may need to change chrome background, and restore the old chrome

thumbnails back First make sure you are using Chrome 69. To check this, click the Chrome 3 Dot Menu Icon,

then choose Help, Then About Google Chrome. Reload the Page to check for a new Version.

You may try reverting to the old Thumbnails by disabling this two Flags. chrome://flags/#ntp-icons.

chrome://flags/#ntp-custom-links. The new NTP New Tab Page Layout uses Icons instead of Website Thumbnails.

This is a major change in the new Design. The same Layout is used on mobile Chrome. In addition, the redesigned NTP Page offers

two new Features. Change background. Click the Wheel Icon on the bottom right, to

choose a Background Image for the NTP Page. You may upload your own, or choose from a List offered from Google.

Follow the steps as shown below. Create your own Link Shortcuts. Follow the steps as shown below.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> PL_Najczęściej odwiedzane miniatury Google Chrome brakuje Jak go przywrócić. - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

PR_A correção das miniaturas do Google Chrome desapareceu e alterou o plano de fundo - Duration: 1:59.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy. In this video, I will talk about. How do I fix google chrome most visited

website thumbnails disappeared? Or you may need to change chrome background, and restore the old chrome

thumbnails back First make sure you are using Chrome 69. To check this, click the Chrome 3 Dot Menu Icon,

then choose Help, Then About Google Chrome. Reload the Page to check for a new Version.

You may try reverting to the old Thumbnails by disabling this two Flags. chrome://flags/#ntp-icons.

chrome://flags/#ntp-custom-links. The new NTP New Tab Page Layout uses Icons instead of Website Thumbnails.

This is a major change in the new Design. The same Layout is used on mobile Chrome. In addition, the redesigned NTP Page offers

two new Features. Change background. Click the Wheel Icon on the bottom right, to

choose a Background Image for the NTP Page. You may upload your own, or choose from a List offered from Google.

Follow the steps as shown below. Create your own Link Shortcuts. Follow the steps as shown below.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> PR_A correção das miniaturas do Google Chrome desapareceu e alterou o plano de fundo - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Do Cell Phones Cause Salivary Gland Tumors? - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Do Cell Phones Cause Salivary Gland Tumors? - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Live PD: Burglary Beat Down (Season 3) | A&E - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Live PD: Burglary Beat Down (Season 3) | A&E - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Dota 2 Cheats: HOOK auto-dodge + MANY HACKS, WTF with VAC? - Duration: 7:15.

For more infomation >> Dota 2 Cheats: HOOK auto-dodge + MANY HACKS, WTF with VAC? - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

Ancient Aliens: Tibetan And Kabbalistic Traditions (Season 12, Episode 13) | History - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> Ancient Aliens: Tibetan And Kabbalistic Traditions (Season 12, Episode 13) | History - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

It's Halloween Night | Nursery Rhymes For Children | Cartoon Videos For Toddlers by Kids Tv - Duration: 15:34.

It's Halloween Night Not a soul in sight

I hear Footsteps Who's that coming?

I see a ghost!

Oh no!!!

I see a ghost!

Run!!!

I see a ghost!

Hahahahaha!

It's Halloween Night not a soul in sight

I hear Footsteps who's that coming?

I see a zombie!

Oh no!!!

I see a zombie!

Look Out!

I see a zombie!

Hahahahaha!

It's Halloween night not a soul in sight

I hear Footsteps who's that coming?

I see a vampire!

Oh no!!!

I see a vampire!

Help!

I see a vampire!

Hahaha!

It's Halloween night not a soul in sight

I hear Footsteps who's that coming?

I see a witch!

Oh no!!!

I see a witch!

save me!

I see a witch!

Hahahahaha!

It's Halloween night not a soul in sight

I hear Footsteps who's that coming?

I see a skeleton!

Oh no!!!

I see a skeleton!

Hide!!!

I see a skeleton!

Hahahahaha!

For more infomation >> It's Halloween Night | Nursery Rhymes For Children | Cartoon Videos For Toddlers by Kids Tv - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Eating "MOCHI / Sticky Sounds" Challenge Mukbang Party - Duration: 3:02.

ASMR Eating "MOCHI / Sticky Sounds" Challenge Mukbang Party

For more infomation >> ASMR Eating "MOCHI / Sticky Sounds" Challenge Mukbang Party - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Box of Nerf Guns Toy Guns for Kids Toy Weapons Nerf Mega - Duration: 5:38.

Box of Nerf Guns

For more infomation >> Box of Nerf Guns Toy Guns for Kids Toy Weapons Nerf Mega - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

The Dangers Of Becoming A Pundit - Duration: 5:47.

Hey! This is the daily Overpass. My name is Eric and I make apps.

Hey! It is episode 500! Today I want to talk about " The Dangers of Becoming a

Pundit ".

All right, so here we are, it's episode 500. I have been looking forward to doing

this video for weeks, to getting to this milestone. But at the same time I've kind

of been agonizing about it too. Because I kept thinking it's 500! We should do

something special. We should do something, maybe something with special effects,

or maybe do a dance video, or something like that. Something crazy we've never done

before. And then I thought, no actually, that would be kind of stupid. Let's just

do what we do all the time. Let's talk about technology. Let's talk about apps.

Let's talk about things that we talk about. However, I would like to say thank

you to everybody who's been watching all this time. And thanks to everybody who

subscribed. And if you haven't had a chance to subscribe yet, now's your

chance. And I really appreciate it and I did get myself a little cake here which

I'll have probably later after dinner, just something, some kind of

celebration and I'm afraid there's not enough for all of us. So anyway, today I

wanted to talk a little bit about something about pundits, because, all this

stuff with YouTube as the channel starts to grow, you'll be getting more, you know,

more traction and it's a lot it's a lot of fun to do. And sometimes, I have to

admit, it can go to my head. I started to think like, hey maybe I could just do the

YouTube thing full-time. Or somebody says to me " Hey why don't you do a podcast? " and

I go " Oh yeah, we get to do a podcast too and then we could do this, we could do that ".

and then I forget about the fact that, I'm an app developer. I like doing the app

side of things, and I started to take my eye off that ball. And that's the

scary part of it. Years ago, I read this article by Jeff Atwood of the coding

horror blog. It was called ' Always Be Shipping'. And in the article, in the blog

post, I'll put it in the comments. It came out in 2007, but I think I read it in

2010. I liked it so much, I put it into Evernote, and every so often I go back to

it. But in the article he talked about how, when he talked to developers, he has

to tell them two different things. He has to say number one, find a place that you

could go and close yourself up, and be away from the world, and code away. And

number two, go outside and talk to other people about your projects, right. He says

for a lot of developers doing the first one is easy, doing the second one is hard.

But then he says something really interesting. He had this

really good quote. And I just I love this. He says, because he said his

fear was that he was doing too much of the latter. So he said " At the point when

I spent all my time talking about programming, and very little of my time

programming, my worst fear has been realized: I have become a pundit . The last

thing the world needs, is more pundits. Pundits only add ephemeral commentary to

the world instead of anything concrete and real. They don't materially

participate in the construction of any lasting artifacts.

Instead, they passively observe other people's work, and offer never-ending

babbling brook of opinions, criticisms, and witty turns of phrase. It's pathetic."

And I loved that when I read it. And this is one of the things I fear. I don't want

to get to the point where I become a pundit. The guy who could talk a good

game, but can't actually do it, right. So when I started thinking about let's do

something really good. We'll do, maybe we could do YouTube, but maybe we could do

two or three videos a day. Maybe we could just really go all in. And then I think

no. Because at one point, I may get to the point where I'm talking about doing

something that I no longer know how to do, right. And the truth is, I love being a

developer. I love being a software developer. If you've been watching

the channel for the last 500 episodes, you know that sometimes there's this

conflict in my mind. Because I know we need to scale. I can't do all the coding

myself. And we're hiring other people and trying to foster them around. And

sometimes I think, maybe I should stop coding altogether. But I love doing it,

and I don't want to stop. And then I started thinking, you

know what, when I was in the Army, the non-commissioned officers that we looked

up to, were the ones who could do what we were supposed to do. The managers I've

had over my career, are the ones who knew, who could do what I had to do, if I

couldn't do it. And that's something that I pride myself on, is knowing how to how

to code. So when I'm working with developers and they're having a problem,

I love the fact that I could jump in there and help. But you know, I don't want

to become a pundit. We all know people who could talk a good game, and they just

they just add commentary. They say stuff like, oh yeah, you should use sensor tower

or whatever, and they've never used it themselves. Or they read an article

about something, and all of a sudden they're an expert on it, but they've

never actually done it. I never want to get that way, so, that's all I want to

talk about today, being a pundit. And also, again if it seems like, I feel

like I've let you guys down, for not doing something special today, but thank

you so much for, you know, sticking with me all these episodes. And I'm really

looking forward to the next 500. And when we get to Episode a thousand, we'll do

something really really cool. I don't know what yet. Maybe I can bungee jump, or

dye my hair, or something and get a tattoo. Oh!! That would be awesome! Anyway

that is it for today. I will talk to you guys again tomorrow.

For more infomation >> The Dangers Of Becoming A Pundit - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Foreign investment in S. Korea hit 20 billion U.S. dollars in shortest period this year - Duration: 0:34.

foreign direct investment in South Korea reached 20 billion US dollars in October

the shortest period of time that it has taken for the nation's FDI to reach the

milestone on Monday at the korea-eu investment roundtable in Paris this

house trade ministry said the country had secured twenty point two billion

u.s. dollars of foreign investment this year meaning South Korea achieved the

feat a month earlier than last year when it passed a twenty billion dollar

benchmark in late November the country surpassed twenty billion u.s. dollars

our foreign direct investment each year since 2015

For more infomation >> Foreign investment in S. Korea hit 20 billion U.S. dollars in shortest period this year - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla Natok: Basic Ali-56 | Natok New 2018 | Bangla Comedy Natok 2018 - Duration: 19:12.

Hey you! Hey there!

Is this your toilet? Why are you urinating here?

Is that a crime?

Crime? Its a big crime!

If you pee here, you will be beaten with shoes

Why are you getting so angry?

What's so wrong here?

I have permission to pee here

What permission? Who gave you permission?

This Bajjat Chowdhury has a written permission on peeing

Show me

See? Here is my written permission

How can I see it from here. Read that!

This is to certify that Mr Bajjat Chowdhury

can pee any time anywhere on any wall in

Dakkhina area

Got it?

Nobody can stop me because of this permission

Nobody will stop you, but will beat you with shoes

Let me come down

Huh!

Hey stop!

Cleanliness Drive. Story: Sharier. Direction: Goutam Koiri

See Nature

Maddest has left huge money with our big bro

But he is a cheat

He is spending all the money by himself and not giving us any

What are you saying

Guys

What were you saying?

Am I a cheat?

Won't give you money?

That's true!

Leaving with you with money is like keeping chickens with the fox

We know this very well

Here, take this

Take this for grocery shopping

You gave us so much money? Are you alright, bro?

Huh! Stop talking nonsense.

Listen, I am concerned about something from last evening

I want you to work on this

I don't have time for your bogus tasks

No. Its not bogus.

I noted that at the backyard of our house

some people pee on the wall

and some people throw rubbish beside that

Although its loudly written there not to dump garbage there

We have also put warnings about not peeing

But still some people are committing nuisance

I want both of you to do something about it

What can we do?

What you would do?

I want you to raise public awareness

You clean all the rubbish inside and outside of our house

set example to the people how we keep our area clean

and that people should not dump garbage everywhere

Establish that

I like the idea

What are you hatching?

How strange. I talk about something good...

Where do you smell conspiracy here?

Its a holiday-- good day to start something good

Why smell a something fishy in a good effort?

Look Magic, I love his idea

We can indeed set an example of cleanliness

Okay, lets do this

Okay- do not return before 1:30

I gave you money- do the grocery; clean the area

return at 1:30 and we shall have lunch together

Fine? - Okay

Let's work on this.

Hey Riya

Where are you? How long will take for you to come here?

Okay, hurry up.

Bye

Hi Nature

So sis, what are we supposed to do?

We shall set an example in the area

Wow

We are tired of seeing garbage on the streets

We shall convince people to keep their area clean

A clean area means an area without dengue or chikungunya

Great idea

Its a great initiative. We are with you.

Tell us what to do.

We shall begin with cleaning the streets with our own hands

Each of you pick a broom

Er... broom?

Sis, I gotta buy medicines for my mom first.

I shall go buy her medicines, and then join you- okay?

Hey! Where are you going?

Sis, let me return from the washroom first

You start

I am with you!

But I must change my shoes

May I start after changing my shoes?

What does that mean?

Dude, these shoes do not help this work. Let me change

I am coming right away

All of them scoundrels

If there is a good idea

everyone will support it

but when we talk about responsibilities, they run away

Does that mean our cleanliness initiative is already dead?

Are you crazy?

If Basic bro hears it, he will laugh at us

And I would not be able to digest that

Its better that we start this venture all by ourselves

Okay

(door bell)

Riya!

(Riya's theme music)

Where are they? I brought patties for them.

Still hot

Did you not bring me anything?

Oh, you are here for me.

Isn't it?

Fine. Call them and give them the patties.

They have gone outside.

You mean they are outside?

Nobody home?

Nobody other than you and me.

You mean you and me home alone?

Yes

(mumbling)

Give me some water

Want some water

(heart beats)

Want a glass of Basic?

Yaaa!

Riya, how are you?

When did you come?

Fine. How are you?

Okay, let me come back later

Where are you going? I got patties for you.

Thank you.

Put it down. I shall kill you!

Okay Riya, let me go out?

You stay. Don't go!

Buzz off!

Don't come back soon!

Hey!

Why did you behave like that with her?

What would she think?

It does not matter what she thought of us.

Come close

Get off!

What! How strange!

Stop it. Someone will see us!

But there is nobody home

Uh!

Why did you sit down?

Come on, let us cook lunch.

Lets have a picnic

Forget it. Let's go up!

No. Let's cook something, please

I can't cook

You don't have to cook. Be with me.

Well the kitchen is empty!

Sis, what's this?

Auto-cleaning!

My innovation!

Genius.

Lets go

Watch it over there

How is it going, Mosharraf bro?

Good

Why did you drop that banana peel over there?

So what? Mind your own job!

(Thud!)

Ha ha ha

Sorry! I should not dump trash randomly

Remember that!

(Basic whistling)

What are you doing?

You poured all the oil there

Yes. Bengalees have oil in everything except rice

So to help you I put the oil in there

You don't have to help me

If you want to help me... do this

cut the onions

Huh

No big deal

Wait

(Riya chuckling)

Are you crazy?

Who cuts onions wearing a helmet?

Well I need not crying to cut the onions now

Here is your onions

Done? - Yes

Get rid of that helmet

Let me help you more

I am making beef curry. Where is the beef?

In the freeze.

Bring it

But let me help here

Go!

(Sound of water on the wall)

Bajjat Chowdhury!

What happened?

Over there. Wait!

Do this for me.

Connect this pipe with that tap

On my signal turn it on

Put it on

(Splash) Ha ha ha

(Splash!) (Bajjat Chowdhury screaming)

All done!

What happened?

Don't bother!

Let us cut the salad

Slowly... the cooking will be over pretty soon

My hands will be cut...!

You leave

Where?

Bring me the beef

Okay. Then we cook together!

[CC Camera installed here. If you commit public nuisance, you will be exposed]

[Dumping garbage here is prohibited]

Give me the broom

From today we shall allow no one to pollute this place

Let us now clear the front yard

Okay, lets clear this up first

What are you doing here?

Sister, wanna take pictures?

Free pictures taken here

Have you dumped garbage here?

Yes. Why? Did I dump it inside your house?

I dumped it on the street

Dumping garbage here is prohibited

It is prohibited to dump trash randomly on the street

Do you not know that?

Oh? Just because I am poor, you are lecturing me?

Other people dump here too.

This is not a matter of rich or poor

Everyone should keep clean

Okay sister, I shall not dump garbage here.

My mistake

Not here. Not anywhere else too.

Do not dump trash anywhere except in designated places

Sister, do you make videos here?

Okay sister, I am going. I shall come back here later

Lets move everyone.

Lets go

Uh- ha. I knew it before

You had hatched a plan

Shut up!

Riya is coming

Where is Magic?

We went out with friends to watch a movie

So how was your cleanliness drive?

Good

I am quiet impressed

I heard that you guys are cleaning the whole area?

Yes, it went good

At first nobody wanted to work with us

Later others joined us

And as we installed a camera on that wall?

People are no longer dumping garbage

They are coming here to show their artistic capabilities

Why is it so salty?

Basic, did you add extra salt here?

What? No. Why would I put salt there?

I am not this bad cook

Oh, its not bad. Its good

The assistant you had, is supposed to affect you anyway

Hey, shut up

Oh my God! This is burnt!

What did I do?

What? Its all great!

Okay, so I will treat you pizza afterwards

That would compensate this

Sorry

Great. Since Magic is not here, I shall have his share

This is good. Actually good.Tell her

Yes, its good

CC Camera has been installed here

You will be exposed if you pee here

I am Bajjat Chowdhury

Wherever there is a restriction, I pee there

(Bzzt)

For more infomation >> Bangla Natok: Basic Ali-56 | Natok New 2018 | Bangla Comedy Natok 2018 - Duration: 19:12.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween Songs For Kids | Scary Air Conditioner | Cartoon Videos For Children | Kids Baby Club - Duration: 20:37.

Halloween Song

For more infomation >> Halloween Songs For Kids | Scary Air Conditioner | Cartoon Videos For Children | Kids Baby Club - Duration: 20:37.

-------------------------------------------

ALWAYS BE NICE TO YOUR NEIGHBORS | Creepypasta (HAPPY HALLOWEEN!) - Duration: 6:41.

This terrifying

Creepypasta was written by

Christine Druga

When someone asks you about your dream home,

how do you respond? it might be an apartment in a big city, a big house on a farm,

or (if you're like me) a cozy house with a picket fence and suburbs.

My husband and I moved into my dream home

about five years ago. It's located in a tiny town;

one of those places where everyone knows everyone and no one locks their doors

-about a 30-minute drive from the ciity.

We thought we found

So you never really know them.

It's common that this kind of town (and everywhere really)

to come across the type of

Different monsters behind closed doors. Usually it's

Even Jeffrey Dahmer's

we all know what skeletons were in his closet (and fridge).

The weirdness started a few months ago when I

moved in next door

He kept to himself. He didn't talk to anyone except for occasional visitors. They came from out of town to see him.

they were a catalyst of

For rumors. I've heard that he was a drug dealer that he had been in and out of prison

That he was cut out of his family and wives through touching his nephew or niece

But not reported for it out of pity

He was quiet and a little creepy, but he seemed okay to me

Apparently I'm an idiot

a

Couple of weeks ago my sister was leaving my house late at night

When she noticed the dome light on her car was on

Someone had just been in there

it seemed she ran back inside and alerted my husband who then walked her back out and took it out looked around to see if

He could find the truth

They heard footsteps on my neighbor's porch, but couldn't actually see anyone

My husband called out but received no response

The next day he spoke with another neighbor about the incident to warn him to lock the cars night

that neighbor told my husband that he had spotted someone in the bushes

Across from his home two weeks prior and chased the person to the house

next to mine before he lost the guy a

Few days after the chace someone broke an upstairs window trying to get into his house while he and his family slept

The whole neighborhood was freaked out and we have our suspicious that new guy was the culprit

But we had no proof. No one had been able to see his face, but he was busted

No one could say whether he had been chased to his house or his

Yard. Local police agreed to increase patrols

Things quieted for a while.

It was late on Saturday around

Like power tools running.

there's a house near by that's being renovated by the family that lives there

So I just assumed they were finishing a project before joining us

I didn't really care until about 45 minutes later when I saw the flashing lights outside my window

I went outside to see three police cars an ambulance in a small crowded gathering in front of the house and next door

No one seemed to know what the hell was going on for once

The only information that I could gather was that an old lady who lived a few doors down

It's called the police to file a noise complaint

When the sounds of tools woke her up

I've been standing with the crowd for about five minutes before the officer came outside to move us away from the house

And rope off the area with crime scene tape

The coroner's van showed up a short while later

It wasn't until the next day that we finally got the story

Two officers had responded to the noise complaint they could hear the tools running inside

But no one answered the door when they knocked one of the officers looked into the window

They noticed a pool of blood on the living room floor.

They called it back for backup and entered the house the next-door neighbor

Had killed some woman

Dragged her down to his basement and was using a power saw to cut her into pieces

When the police entered the basement he panicked and used the saw to end his own life.

apparently he almost completely decapitated himself as gruesome as the details of his heinouss acts was

Murder-suicide wasn't the thing that caused the most abuse in my little community

He had a large hand-drawn map of the town hanging in his basement

Each house is drawn as an empty square and each square had notes inside it.

How many people lived in the house, whether or not they had dogs, and the best time and place to enter the home

Undetected he also had a stack of photos on a table there

he had taken pictures of every house on our street so that night in some during the day some from the outside itself from within

For more infomation >> ALWAYS BE NICE TO YOUR NEIGHBORS | Creepypasta (HAPPY HALLOWEEN!) - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

2019 MV Agusta F4 Claudio Superbike Limited Edition | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2019 MV Agusta F4 Claudio Superbike Limited Edition | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Defense chiefs of S. Korea and U.S vow to coordinate on denuclearization - Duration: 0:36.

the defense Chiefs of Seoul and Washington met today in Singapore and

vowed to strengthen their coordination for a denuclearized Korean Peninsula

while attending the fifth edition of the ASEAN defense ministers meeting plus

South Korean Defense Minister chungcheong-do and his American

counterpart James mattis discussed recent developments on the peninsula

both welcomed last month's successful pyongyang summit and agreed to jointly

support diplomatic efforts for the common goal of Perpetual peace on the

peninsula as well as complete and verifiable denuclearization they also

agreed to cooperate and maintain a strong joint defense readiness

For more infomation >> Defense chiefs of S. Korea and U.S vow to coordinate on denuclearization - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Weather stays pleasant this weekend _ 101918 - Duration: 2:11.

Now we turn to Michelle Park at the weather center for the latest updates.

Michelle, we had a bright sunny weather with refreshing air.

Hope this continues through the weekend.

Daniel, the forecast is pointing at Saturday afternoon as the most favorable in terms of

conditions, regardless of where you are in the country.

To top things off, the afternoon high tomorrow will be around the 20 degrees Celsius, under

clear skies and minimum levels of fine dust.

Pyeongyang will also be sunny and cloudless, but Tokyo will continue getting drenched through

the weekend.

Morning lows will be 1 to 3 degrees lower than the seasonal average.

Seoul wakes up at 7 degrees Celsius while Chuncheon drops to 4 degrees.

However, the afternoon temperatures will rise up to the seasonal average.

The readings will be similar across the country.

Seoul tops out at 20 degrees,... Busan and Jeju hit 21 and 19 degrees respectively.

But keep in mind we have a huge temperature gap of about 10 degrees or more as soon as

the sun goes down,... so make sure you dress accordingly.

The pleasant weather will continue until Monday,... so you'll have Saturday and Sunday to enjoy

the fall foliage be it in the city or a nearby mountain.

By Tuesday, the upper regions of the country shall receive some precipitation, so stay

updated with the latest forecast.

I'll leave you with the weather conditions around the world.

For more infomation >> Weather stays pleasant this weekend _ 101918 - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Câu Truyện Chữa Bệnh Ma Gà Chơi Ngải Mua Tình - Duration: 13:17.

For more infomation >> Câu Truyện Chữa Bệnh Ma Gà Chơi Ngải Mua Tình - Duration: 13:17.

-------------------------------------------

European diplomacy missile in Korea? Each country is cautious about easing sanctions. - Duration: 5:28.

Korea's misgivings about European diplomacy? Countries are cautious in mitigating sanctions. (Translated by google.com)

President Moon Jae-in of Korea, who is backing European countries, seems to have reacted more to easing North Korea's sanctions.

President Moon Jae-in thinks that the denuclearization of North Korea requires encouragement and incentives from the international community.

North Korea is pursuing cooperation in mitigating sanctions for its denial of denuclearization.

But the Italian Prime Minister, Conti, and French President Jacques Chirac,

According to UN sanctions.

It is expected that the German Merkel Prime Minister and the British Prime Minister of the United States will be in the same position.

It is said that Moon Jae-in showed his frustration at the alleviation of sanctions for the denuclearization alleged by the president, and at the point of time, the alleviation of sanctions at the time of progress.

It is more important for the UN Security Council to comply with the sanctions resolution than the individual request by President Moon Jae-in.

The head of each country is evaluating the activities of President Moon Jae-in, but seems to say that there is no mitigation before the complete denuclearization like the United States.

Another clear issue is that the EU has not been able to achieve clear results for the lifting of the safeguard of Korean steel products.

Among them, the greatest achievement was the meeting with the pope Franciscan and the active remarks about the North.

Article Source: http://bit.ly/2QYYwoM http://bit.ly/2QYYDkc http://bit.ly/2R2FXju http://bit.ly/2QYYNrO http://bit.ly/2R2FEoQ http://bit.ly/2R2FKNe http://bit.ly/2R2FKNe

Korea's reaction

Vice President of North Korea

Is not Marlon great to obey the principle, is not it? I wonder why the president needs it.

If North Korea denuclearizes, the sanctions will be lifted even if it does not carry around as it would like to pass the world like a ruler.

Why is North Korea denuclearized

I understand ... Be careful about domestic issues.

He is doing well. I am worried about my health. We support!

In the Joint Declaration, Mun Jae-in appealed for the denial of denuclearization,

In front of Mark Long, we will play the role of cvid as a permanent member of the United Nations.

It is a pity that North Korea is trying to work hard and it is tearful!

I applaud the courage of the Blue House and MoonJin.

France, which is not a party to the treaty,

Now, as the South Korea, which faces the land, speaks about support first, how wonder the Western leaders will be?

Denuclearization is a long and distant journey. We must respond calmly.

Would the Pope know that North Korea is a country where Jesus believes that even rats will disappear without a bird?

We must lead. And we must make sure that every country supports and acknowledges our direction.

I think the way of the president now is very strong and strong in the current situation.

Comment from: http://bit.ly/2R2AgSK http://bit.ly/2R0OYJF http://bit.ly/2R2AAAW http://bit.ly/2R0LS8u http://bit.ly/2R2G7HC http://bit.ly/2R2AVUe http://bit.ly/2QXYVrt

Editing impressions (Japanese editor's thoughts)

As reported by the Korean media, it is reported as the most agenda of the Great North issue, but the first is the economic problem.

Honestly, if you look at European leaders, there will be little interest in the problems of the Far East.

It is like we do not have much interest in the influx of refugee Europe in the Middle East or Africa.

There is a powerful force called the UN Security Council sanctions in the center,

South Korea 's handling of third - party sanctions will not be acceptable even if it does.

The head of an answer is to make a mistake. It is not said that it is obviously not accepted.

In assessing South Korea's activities, the key part would be that the UN, whether North or South, would follow it directly.

It is clear that the leaders of Europe are hoping that the inter-Korean relations and the North American relations are stabilized and become investmentable.

If the situation in the Far East is stabilized, the possibility of opening up the market will increase.

As for Korea, it is a place called cooperation because the connection of Europe in the Far East of the railway is fast when we support the doctors of North Korea.

Such a distant story is probably not very interesting, and the European side is more likely to want to do a story that leads directly to profit.

In that sense, we may be able to deepen our relationship with the UK, which has deviated from the EU. Japan is just as well.

Thank you for watching.

I would appreciate your evaluation of the video if you do not mind.

It is fortunate that you can give me a favorable rating, bad value, and no specifications.

In addition, please register in channel if you are ok.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét