Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 20 2018

hello everyone thanks for tuning in again what I have to tell you about

today is the brand new Google Home application that was released this

October 9th during their Google Hardware event let's get going

now what I intend to do here is take you on a walk through of this application

I'm not going to show you how to do everything but this is a walk through so

you can see what this new application is about and get a general feeling from

where things are and how your experience with this has changed so I'm going to go

into the application right now again this is Google Homes application I'm

using it on an iPhone but really there's no difference on an Android I've checked

it or there's very little difference on the Android now what we have here are

four pages the home the discover the Browse section and then we have

basically your settings and this is a divergence from what it used to be but

we can see familiarity within each of these sections now back in the home page

here in the Google Home application you can see some things that Google has

brought home front and center to their application now so right at the start

you can see there's an off and an on and when you hit either of those what you

can do is turn off all of your lights and you can also do it by room so these

are all the different rooms I have in my home with smart home lights in them the

same thing goes for the on button all the lights in my home with or all the

rooms in my home with smart home lights in them so both of those are set up for

you right off the bat and so what it's driving you to do is really place your

smart home items including your lights in the right room that they're in now

moving to the next button that play button sitting right next to there and

as soon as I saw it I wanted to touch on it so I'm going to tap on it and what

I'm going to tell you is that if it is a cast enabled device it's showing up here

but this Lenovo smart display is not showing up here so that button does not

work for these third-party displays what it does work for is the Google Home the

Google Home Mini and it's also working in the groups that I've created the

other thing that it's showing are my cast related devices so you can see that

second-choice basement speaker that's a chromecast Audio the upstairs TV is a

chromecast device and actually that's a first-generation chromecast device and I

don't have my second-generation powered on at the moment so it's not showing up

here but you can see the full suite of Google devices are showing up and if you

hit play it does start playing music so let's go ahead let's tap on one what it

does though is its choosing music for me and it's just basically a basic service

out of the Google Play Music service that I have connected to my account so

I'm not going to let you hear all that but ultimately that is right there for

you to start playing on on your groups or on your devices next up is the

broadcast button and so Google is telling us they want us to use this

feature I mean before it wasn't a feature I really thought about all the

time and know some people use it before they leave work to tell either their

spouses or whomever is at home that they're on their way home but it's right

here front and center and literally when you tap on this button it is going to

broadcasting across all your devices so hello so you can hear a bit of an echo

they're kind of kept these speakers low so you wouldn't hear all that but there

you go it broadcasted on all of these devices so that is front and center and

ready for you to go with the Google Home application now moving over to the add

button so clearly Google would like to make it

easy for you to set up new devices on their system now when you tap on setup

device you get two choices here so basically you can set up a new a new

Google Home or Google Assistant enabled device or you can set something

else up so like your philips hue light so when you tap on that you can add

devices or services to your Google Home application this is what you will

recognize from the previous version of the app how you went ahead and added

devices to your home control system so that setup there you can also right away

add a household member and this was a little bit of a different feature before

a little bit of a different it was a bit hidden actually and what they've done

here is really interesting they've actually connected to my gmail account

and with contacts that I have there they have all shown up here in this portion

of the application so I can also type in another email and go ahead and send that

out to get other people connected into my household here creating a speaker

group is just as simple we're still in that add screen and if I just wanted to

go ahead and tie my two minis together I can go ahead and tap on those to hit

next call this mini group and hit save so it's already creating that group

that's how fast it is to create multi-room audio in your home now again

in the add menu you can create a new home and this is a bit of a paradigm

shift and this is going to be something that I'm going to have to explain to a

lot of people how to use I feel because what this does is this gives you the

opportunity to set up this device in one home and this device

in another home you can connect them to the same Google Home application and you

can broadcast to both of them but there's also different things that you

can therefore connect them to from there in this screen you can see the music and

audio and the video and photos those are the same as you're used to you can add

your Netflix account you can add your different music services and you can add

your different Google Photos accounts in there so I'm not gonna go into those but

there they are now let's leave the Settings button here for a while we'll

get into that in a minute but here down at the bottom of this home page is all

of the different items that I have in the basement room and as I continue down

you can see the different rooms and the devices that are in them so you can see

that there's controls right on this front page I can simply tap on or off to

turn them on or off and it brings up the control schematic or basically control

screen for that device so let me show you here in my basement I have basement

lights I can turn them all on or off so the basement lights are actually

multiple lights here so you can see at the top of that it is two lights I can

sit here and I can change the percentage and I can also tap them on and off so

that's affecting all of the lights I have in my basement room in the Google

home application and I'm doing that with literally one click if I tap off and one

click if I tap on nothing else has to occur so the Google Home application has

become a lot friendlier right there alright now that you've seen that basic

function with the lights I want to show you actually there are some animations

that will show up here as you start music so I'm going to go into my

basement home that's this speaker here it's a Google Home standard and actually

if I just hit play you can see the music starts and there's a little animation

going on there now I can go into that change the volume because I don't want

you guys to have to listen to all of that

but I can also move back and forth in the music there's a forward 30s or a

back thirty Seconds button there and then you can also see that I can stop

casting and on most devices I can open the Google Play Music app right here

down at the bottom it's been showing up for my basement office display or this

Lenovo smart display it's not showing up for the Google Home but here's the

equalizer and then you can go right into the device settings so if I'd like I can

change the name I can add the accounts or remove other length accounts I can

also change the different home I'm in so I talked about that as really a paradigm

shift if I'd like I could move this across homes to be controlled

differently I can also obviously change the room that we're in and all of this

can happen within two to three taps from the start of the application so the

navigation has significantly improved here obviously you can tell I'm pretty

impressed here one more little navigation feature here that I want to

show you if you're tapping on any of the rooms you actually can go in and get a

little more detail or just that room showing up here on your phone so if this

screen is feeling a little too busy you can actually take type tap rather on the

name of the room that you'd like to go into and now you're in not only that

screen but the settings for that room as well and so you can see all the

different devices and the device settings so you can go right into those

device settings again just a few taps away the other thing you can do is you

can choose devices from other parts of your home to add to that room

immediately now I think that's a pretty good walk through that's actually

probably more detail that most people wanted so let's move on to the other

sections of the application the discover application or the discover portion of

the application you can see that it's telling you kind of the same things

you're used to on the home screen of the Google Home application before this

update so you can see what's going on in terms of pictures on your

ambient mode and you can still edit those ambient mode settings right here

if you'd like now moving on to the Browse section and this has been

relegated for a while but now again it's back front and center on the Google Home

application you can see YouTube Netflix Google Play Music and all my other

services that I'd like so I think this is a precursor to Google adding more

services now to their overall ecosystem here because this was really tucked away

for a long time in the previous version of the application so heading to the

last part which is the settings portion here and what we're in is yeah just that

settings screen and you can see the two homes you can see six local devices I

can tap on everything and get more information so I can go into my second

home and you can see how we've switched over back to that home page on home to

where my basement office display now resides so again you can switch back and

forth between all of these things and what you're seeing here home member what

I think we're going to see over time here and I haven't found it in the

application yet but it says I'm a member I think what it's going to give me in

the next version or very soon is the ability to be an administrator within a

smart home basically so you will have certain accounts that will be a higher

level in terms of permissions and capabilities and then you'll have other

people who can just kind of use the products like a member function so I

think that's what we're starting to see here and it is what I would expect as we

start to see things like the new Google home hub which had a home control

pulldown menu basically that's really at HMI and in lots of those systems you

will see the ability to limit user permissions now continuing on here you

can see I could set up a new device and there's more settings so I'm going to

tap in that more settings and this is where you start to get a

preferences this is where you have your search history you can clear history

within the application basically now you can change your link devices which is

basically your set of groups at this point and so you know email

notifications other app settings all those things are just here in the

account settings there's your rooms again where you can

go into them add new devices and change out devices change their names

there's your speaker groups and again you can add you can create another home

and you can delete a home if you've created multiple in your account now

down to the Google assistant services there's the shopping list you have voice

match so you can go ahead retrain your Google assistant and then of course you

have music video and then the more settings this is where they buried all

of that stuff that you used to have front and center when you went into the

settings of the Google Home app before so again your nickname your different

places where you live where you work how you get around people so things people

that you've asked the Google Home to remember so if I ask for Google Home to

remember that my wife's name was Elizabeth and that was the contact I

wanted the Google Home to call that lives in there you can actually delete

that information too within that there's payments the weather the reservations

all those purchases those things that are just really starting to get rolled

out within the Google Assistant in Google Home ecosystem then there's the

assistant so here's where your languages are and continued conversations all

those features of the Google Assistant that are optional or that you can change

settings on you can see there's your routines that's the first time I've seen

routines in the application and I am pretty deep into the application here

then there's the services and this is where you can add your voice and video

calls and again music news photos videos all those components where you're using

other services with your Google Home and your Google assistant suite of products

so I that's a pretty good run through I'm not

I'm not here to define everything for you to show you how to do everything

obviously I have a lot of tutorials to redo with this massive of a redesign of

the Google Home application so tell me what you guys think this is this is

really different I think they've improved a lot I think

there's a couple of things we're gonna run into

for example the routines there I think we're going to run into people wanting

quicker access to that as that becomes a more critical and a more used function

of the Google Assistant and the Google Home so we're gonna want that a little

more front and center I think but otherwise I love this redesign I think

this is really beneficial to a lot of people and I'd like to know what you

guys think so anyways everyone thanks for watching we'll see you next time

For more infomation >> The New Google Home App Walkthrough - Duration: 15:55.

-------------------------------------------

Use Your Ears 👂 Fan Favorites w/ PAW Patrol, Sunny Day, Nella the Princess Knight & More!| Nick Jr. - Duration: 1:41.

It's time to use your ears with your Nick Jr. friends!

Listen carefully and try to answer these questions!

I have a feeling this game will be totally bananas!

Here we go!

Which brave princess knight sounds like this?

♪ My heart grows strong ♪

[music playing]

You got it, it's Nella!

♪ My heart grows strong It's time to shine ♪

♪ My light sword, shield, boots My current's shining bright ♪

♪ Now I am The Princess Knight ♪

Now that's a Knight in shining armor!

Which stylist with a flair for hair sounds like this?

That's one for The Style Files!

[music playing]

That's right, it's Sunny!

That's one for The Style Files!

- Yes! - Yes!

Which arctic pup when ready for action makes this sound?

Ice or snow, I'm ready to go!

[music playing]

You guessed it, it's Everest!

Ice or snow, I'm ready to go!

- Woohoo! - Awesome!

Last question.

Which one of Blaze's friends sounds like this?

Crusher, Crusher!

[music playing]

Correct, it's Pickle!

Crusher, Crusher, I found more stuff with my flashlight!

Great listening, you really used your ears!

Keep an ear out for all of your Nick Jr. friends!

I like the sound of it!

Everywhere you find Nick Jr.

You can find more of your favorite shows weekday mornings on Nickelodeon!

And everywhere you find Nick Jr.

For more infomation >> Use Your Ears 👂 Fan Favorites w/ PAW Patrol, Sunny Day, Nella the Princess Knight & More!| Nick Jr. - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

100 MOST CREATIVE GARDENING DESIGN IDEAS | Garden Ideas - Duration: 10:16.

For more infomation >> 100 MOST CREATIVE GARDENING DESIGN IDEAS | Garden Ideas - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

The fox plane | ANIMATION | Sonic - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> The fox plane | ANIMATION | Sonic - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms: Abby in the Face of Adversity (Season 5) | Lifetime - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms: Abby in the Face of Adversity (Season 5) | Lifetime - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Om Nom Stories : Fruit Market | Unexpected Adventure | Season 3 Episode 7 | Cartoon By Kids TV - Duration: 1:43.

Om Nom Stories : Fruit Market

For more infomation >> Om Nom Stories : Fruit Market | Unexpected Adventure | Season 3 Episode 7 | Cartoon By Kids TV - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

50 Best Garden Cabin Ideas | Cottage Garden - Duration: 6:23.

For more infomation >> 50 Best Garden Cabin Ideas | Cottage Garden - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Mr & Mrs Smith (2005) Cast | Then and Now 2018 - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Mr & Mrs Smith (2005) Cast | Then and Now 2018 - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make fun Dinosaur Trash from Cardboad - Duration: 5:26.

How to Make fun Dinosaur Trash from Cardboad

Thank you for watching my video

Hope you enjoy it!!!

For more infomation >> How to Make fun Dinosaur Trash from Cardboad - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

First Alert Weather - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> First Alert Weather - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

London Districts: Ladywell - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> London Districts: Ladywell - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Lesson 10 - Numbers from 1-100 - Duration: 3:52.

Hello, everybody! Hello, everyone! On today's video we are gonna teach you how to say the numbers in English

Listen and repeat

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

Very good

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

20

30

40

50

60

70

80

90

100

As we did for 20 21 22

We follow the same rule for the other tens. So we say

55 or

42 or 87

35

36

Etc. The same goes for 100. You just add the other numbers. So we say

107 for

131 or

176 etc. Now let's compare these fairs. Okay 12

2013

Thirty

Fourteen

forty

Fifteen fifty

Sixteen

Sixty

Seventeen seventy

Eighteen eighty

Nineteen

ninety, these numbers are often confused because their

Pronunciation is very similar. So twelve

twenty

These pairs the biggest difference is the stress

so we say

thirteen

Thirteen, but we say thirty

thirty

Okay here the stress is on the second syllable and here the stress is on the first syllable

We have prepared an activity for you to practice the numbers

So you just have to click in the description below also in the description you find a link to our website

There you can find all our lessons in order to access a playlist with our lessons

You just have to click on the card, and if you liked this video hit the like button and subscribe to our channel. Bye. Bye

For more infomation >> Lesson 10 - Numbers from 1-100 - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

News Bollywood | Bollywood Celebrity Gossip | Deepika Padukone | 20 October 2018 | 8:00 PM - Duration: 6:32.

News Bollywood | Bollywood Celebrity Gossip | Deepika Padukone | 20 October 2018 | 8:00 PM

For more infomation >> News Bollywood | Bollywood Celebrity Gossip | Deepika Padukone | 20 October 2018 | 8:00 PM - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

العافية أعظم نعم الله علينا | محاضرة من محاضرات الشيخ سعد العتيق - Duration: 19:19.

For more infomation >> العافية أعظم نعم الله علينا | محاضرة من محاضرات الشيخ سعد العتيق - Duration: 19:19.

-------------------------------------------

I Met a Hacker Pubg Mobile #DeepHighlight _1 Gamer_deep - Duration: 5:30.

imagine

I say don't break you on Saturday yes my friend I'm done it today okay

yes the world here

For more infomation >> I Met a Hacker Pubg Mobile #DeepHighlight _1 Gamer_deep - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

VESTIDOS DE FIESTA CORTOS Y ELEGANTES PARA SEÑORAS 👗 - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> VESTIDOS DE FIESTA CORTOS Y ELEGANTES PARA SEÑORAS 👗 - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Tips To Prepare For Time Off Work - Duration: 9:38.

This video will discuss things that you need to do prepare yourself financially when you plan to take time off from work

It could be for a variety of reasons such as studies, preparing for a different career or a family situation

When you take time off from work or take a sabbatical, you regular income will not be coming in

Or even if it comes it might come in small amounts

Remember, expenses for you and the family will go on

The first question regarding planning to take time off from work is to ask yourself whether you really need to do that

Lot of time people want to take a break from work but the problem is actually with their work-life balance

They might not be enjoying their present job and that's why they end up feeling the need for a break. Here, you need to look for another job

If you want to a mid-career course or study, find out if you can afford it? This is not only going to cost you but you will not be having any regular income. And then, you are used to a certain lifestyle

In such cases, you will need to manage with your accumulated savings

You will need to managing the requirements of your family and kids

The next question that you need to ask yourself is can you recover financially from your time off work

Apart from using savings, you might need to repay an education loan

The question that you need to as is that if you are investing in a new career, will it pay off?

In any case, you will not get educational loans for studies that will not enhance your earnings

The next question to ask yourself if what are going to be doing in the period that you are out of work?

As a preparation for the period of time off work, you could start moderating your expenses. The idea is to get used to life where there will be little more caution on expenses

You could also practice moderation of expectations

This will help you get through a period of low or no income

You need to not increase your commitments. This includes your credit card outstanding and consumption loans since they make for substantial fixed expenses

Reduce your existing commitments like home loans by prepaying them

Have an emergency fund which will take care of regular family expenses. It could 6-9 months, going up to 11 months and may more, if the need be

Keep the emergency fund money parked in easy to access investments like liquid funds

Emergency fund helps you cushion your long investments from any distress selling

Since you will continue to need protection even during your break from work, you need to ensure that premium payments will get paid then

You also need to have a plan about what you will be doing with your regular investments like systematic investment plan (SIP) in mutual funds

For more infomation >> Smart Tips To Prepare For Time Off Work - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

[VrChat,vr챗] Vr을 사용하는 한국 유저와 대화해보았습니다 ! - Duration: 2:55.

It's cold in the weather

It's easy to catch a cold.

Did you take the medicine?

Are you sleeping?

Break the night??

Are you sitting and playing?

Are you standing and playing games?

You can sit and play this game.

So cute

Are you man or a woman?

male?

Uh, Rainbow

Why are you doing that?

For more infomation >> [VrChat,vr챗] Vr을 사용하는 한국 유저와 대화해보았습니다 ! - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Bạn Mất Quá Nhiều Tiền Mà Không Biết? | Hệ Thống Online - Duration: 8:35.

For more infomation >> Bạn Mất Quá Nhiều Tiền Mà Không Biết? | Hệ Thống Online - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill in HINDI & Urdu - Part 19 - Duration: 6:08.

think and grow rich in hindi & urdu by napoleon hill dosto is videos series main me apko think

and grow rich book k tamam topics ko step by step cover kro ga

think and grow rich ak ase book ha jis ny boht sary logo ki zindge badal de or think

and grow rich in hidi urdu read karny k bad unho nay boht sare dolat kmai

think and grow rich napoleon hill one of the best top seller book ha jiski billon copies

sale hoi think and grow rich in hindi urdu series me complete topics or

napoleon hill kay jitny be experiences hen wo share karo ga.think and grow rich in

hindi urdu me lanay ka maksad ap logo ki zindage me change lana ha.

is say apko andaza ho jaye ga k ak insan kasay apni soch kay sath apni life-changing la sakta

ha or apny apko dolat mand bana sakata ha.think and grow rich videos

series mein har us experience ko share kia jaye ga jo napoleon hill nay apni zate zindage

mein dosry logo say seekhy.

napoleon hill kay mutabik insan zindage me asane say successfull ho sakta ha agar uskay

khyalat positive hun or apni zindage ko asane say badal sakta ha.

ap agar kise be motivational speaker say kise book ka pochay gay kay best

book kon se ha to wo apko think and grow rich by napoleon hill he recommend karay ga.

dosto napoleon hill think and grow rich ka musanaf ha jisne is book ko write kia hai.so

hamary sath rahay ga or is video series ko enjoy karay.

mere ap logo say request ha is channel ko subscribe kray like karay,share karay,comment

karay or apny dosto k sath be share karay ta k un logo

ki zindage be badal jay hamary facebook page ko be like karay jiska link discription mein

apko mil jay ga.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét