Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 22 2018

Ever since I got back from London,

it's been nothing but drama after drama,

so I'm doing a nice little bitty cute

brunch with my man to get him caught up on everything.

You brought him a dark girl. Mm.

You tread lightly.

First things first: what happened at the gender reveal?

They're having a boy.

Oh, great.

You know, everyone was really excited.

I still don't know why Lyrica was like,

"Well, Brooke can't come."

Wah, wah, wah. She's a little baby. That's why.

I never meant to hurt your feelings with the truth.

Lyrica wants to pretend that the whole world looking at her

and A1 crazy is all my fault, and that's messed up.

We've been friends long enough for you

to know that real friends keep it real with each other.

At this point that's done.

We still gotta deal with whatever come with that,

but let's not create any more.

You ain't gonna like this, but listen:

Teairra and I had a little sit-down.

Yeah?

Yeah, after London.

How'd that go?

She was coming to fight. She comes in, "Listen, bitch!

Why you got my name in your mouth?

Why you talking about my business?"

She ain't call you a bitch. "Why you ..." She did.

She called me a bitch like 100 times.

I thought I changed my name to Bitch Valentine.

I don't want you in no more mess,

and so I gotta protect you.

So let me just tell you what's going on.

So Ray J throws a Father Figure Friday situation.

Oh, that's cute.

So it's me, Lucci, Ray, and then Ray has Roccstar come.

And so, you know,

Roccstar proceeds to just pretty much say,

"Yo, I been knocking down to Erica."

What? Yeah, he say he been ...

he been driving that car. [inaudible] I'm like, "Damn."

What type of [inaudible]

run around with pride like, "Yo, yeah, I

[inaudible] another man's wife"? And it ...

I'm stressed out. A1 my guy, so I told A1

that there's a [inaudible]

talking about he knocking your wife down.

Let me fast forward to I'm chopping it up with Lucci.

He's telling me him saying he want to catch up,

so I go and meet him at the barbershop, right?

I walk in, Roccstar in the chair right next to him.

So Roccstar proceeds to tell me how he feels about me letting

A1 know what was going on, and for the life of me

I was sitting up there trying to figure out when lame

[inaudible] start trying to check real

[inaudible].

Marcus has always been a loyal friend to A1,

and I'm not getting in the middle of that.

But I'm not gonna lie,

this does complicate things for me a little bit.

Well, actually, a lot a bit.

He is one of the messiest dudes that I know,

and I don't want you in no more mess,

so I don't want you in the studio with him.

I don't want you hanging out with him.

I prefer that y'all not even communicate.

At all?

'Cause the only thing that can come from it is mess.

He's been hitting me up to finish the record.

Brooke, you not going to the studio with Roccstar.

It's not that deep.

It is that deep to me.

I just told you what ... how I feel.

I'm asking you to not go down there.

Now, go on and play with me, and we'll see how it goes.

No threats.

If you think it's a game, go on and play with me.

Don't threaten me.

I'm letting you know, and I don't do well with you

not honoring what I'm talking about.

Okay, I don't understand why you can't trust me

to do what I need to do ...

I told you ... ... and know

that I'm gonna take care of it properly.

Listen, it's only one thing that's off the table.

Do not go to the studio with Roccstar.

You always drawing these lines. I've been here before.

For more infomation >> Marcus Forbids Brooke to Work with RoccStar 'Sneak Peek' | Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Dota 2 Bugs: NEW Focus Fire TRICK! 7.19d - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Dota 2 Bugs: NEW Focus Fire TRICK! 7.19d - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

ধোন ৬ থেকে ৭ ইঞ্চি লম্বা করেনিন একদম সহজ উপায়ে 6 to 7 inches long is in a very easy way E Capsule - Duration: 5:12.

Best Natural Tips For E Capsule

For more infomation >> ধোন ৬ থেকে ৭ ইঞ্চি লম্বা করেনিন একদম সহজ উপায়ে 6 to 7 inches long is in a very easy way E Capsule - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

(Fluid256) Green, White and Gold Yellow with Rain X - Duration: 8:41.

hi everyone

I wanted to do something with Rain-X again

and

yes maybe swiping

I would like to test it again

because it works really well

you make something more pure

I put it in the colors. Have a sap green here

have this one here

Gold Yellow

is such a gold yellow and white

Become this Rain-X

Of course not on the picture

määhh, yes happened

and

You see, I make more pure than silicone

then we test it again. Or we just do it

yes it smells something like chemicals

ok

all right then

What I'm doing here are little cups

4 pieces

make white pure

and then we'll drink it! Fun!!!

Yellow

so noch etwas Weiß drüber

okeydokey, there it is really full

the yellow here

green here

and yellow here

then I'm going to put white here

Then take another cup and mix it a bit

That is enough

knock that in the middle

Yes

So it also brings great cells

I drive these mugs out here

ups too strong

ok

some white outside

take care I have something else

hmmm

I stir briefly

one two

Now let's have a look

that you can see that too

I think I leave it that way

not bad

they are different colors now

why not

We can see what happens when we heat it

By heating, the small cells come up

ohh almost too much

I'm fine, I think

ok, I'll let it work again for a short time

if anything else changes

I'll be back in 10 minutes. See you soon

so people I'm back

aslo there are of course other cells like silicone

that makes the difference

according to taste too

then I show it from close

You can see you can also pick up a lot of small cells

and of course also

leave larger cells

that's too cool here

Here you see the bigger cells

depending on how you heat it but you know that 0:07:58.600,0:07:59.480 ok

I'm curious how it comes out when it's dry

when the dark green has dried

ok that was it again from me

I hope you liked it?

and wish you something

until next time, bye, bye

For more infomation >> (Fluid256) Green, White and Gold Yellow with Rain X - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

#45 MOUSE-DEER / In the World of Kalaweit... - Duration: 6:22.

Hello Michel, today I give you news of your godson Michel!

So do not worry he's at the clinic

We just anesthetized him t take a blood sampel

Michel is no exception to the rule

We have to take a blood sampel of all the gibbons arriving here to

make sure they have not been infected by human diseases.

This blood tes is very important because if ever Michel is

positive to a human disease like hepatitis for example, it will never

to be released ... He would represent a risk for wild gibbons ... and He

is already waking up ...

he is going to stay in observation at the clinic with the

veterinarian, ti make suret he wakes up well and then I neet you in

studio, and I bring you the results!

This time in the forest with Enzo to get back as usual a

camera-trap, trees are not are not very high here.

I left this camera for a month so we'll see what's on it

and as usual it's always a great feeling.

I'm on the banks of the Barito River and you just watched the videos from the camera- traps.

A lot of mouse-deer, these little creatures that seem very

fragile, there are still a few years ago there were

almost none in this forest, they had all been hunted,

trapped, and today we really see the fruit of our efforts with all these

returning mouse-deers in the forest, on our reserve, like the

munjacs, sambar deer...

So d I'm waiting for Andrew who

must pick me up and I think that they are there ... He comes here

it's Andrew

For more infomation >> #45 MOUSE-DEER / In the World of Kalaweit... - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

How to make INCREDIBLE MINI NOTEBOOK WITH EASY COVER! - Duration: 2:49.

INCREDIBLE MINI NOTEBOOK WITH EASY COVER!

For more infomation >> How to make INCREDIBLE MINI NOTEBOOK WITH EASY COVER! - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

한글자막) 강남역 호랑이🐯 식당! / 감칠맛 나는 라멘 얼큰한 국물은 덤! / 국물한방울까지 원샷! / VLOG 브이로그 먹방 - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> 한글자막) 강남역 호랑이🐯 식당! / 감칠맛 나는 라멘 얼큰한 국물은 덤! / 국물한방울까지 원샷! / VLOG 브이로그 먹방 - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Doggie Doggie Yes Papa | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Children | Kids Songs And Cartoons - Duration: 51:25.

The farmers always trying to get his lazy doggy to work!

Doggie Doggie

Yes, farmer..

Are you sleeping?

No, farmer..

Telling lies..

No, farmer..

Finish your work.

Ha Ha Ha..

Doggie Doggie

Yes, farmer..

Going to play..

No, farmer..

Telling lies..

No, farmer..

Show me your hands..

Ha Ha Ha..

Doggie Doggie

Yes, farmer..

Chasing cats..

No, farmer..

Telling lies..

No, farmer..

Who's behind you

Ha Ha Ha..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét