Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 22 2018

Dog fiesta

The next Gangnam Style?

Aerobics class

Getting my workout on

No pain, no gain

Drop the beat

Stop standing

Don't your legs hurt

There's no health issue as of yet

Can't stop the feeling

Everybody c'mon, dance till the break of dawn

Party like it's 1999

For more infomation >> Dancing Machine Dog | Kritter Klub - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Phony Ppl on Collabing w/ Mac Miller on 'The Divine Feminine' & 'Swimming' | MTV - Duration: 4:24.

Real quick, man,

I got a game I want to play with you guys,

but first, I want to go back into the question

that will separate you guys from other groups,

and I know you guys have all worked

with different individuals outside of the group.

Can y'all... Give people some insight on that.

Ooh. Well, all right.

So, I've worked with Mac Miller.

Mac Miller? And, uh, yeah,

I've worked with him since... Rest in peace.

Yes, rest in peace, yeah.

And we worked together since "The Divine Feminine," you know?

The first song on "The Divine Feminine," he had hit me up,

and he was just like, yo, send me some piano,

and I sent them... That song became "Congratulations." Mmm!

And I remember he... I had wrote strings to it. Uh-huh.

And he was just like, yo, I have these string players coming in today.

Can you write something? Like, in four hours.

And I was like, okay.

So I, like, wrote it real quick,

got there, Bilal was on the track, and I was just like...

recorded it, and it was just like the most beautiful thing.

Yeah. What's the last thing you recorded with him?

"2009." The string part to "2009."

And "Small Worlds," the piano part at the end.

Okay. That's what's up, man.

Thanks for sharing that. Elijah, what about you?

Most recently, I've been working a lot with Princess Nokia.

That's my girl. Will you ask her to come up here?

We would love to have her on "TRL." Come on, man.

I'll text her. I'll text her right after this. I got you.

All right. Get her on the phone right now.

Nokia, pull up.

(laughter)

Yeah, we working... uh, just doing some more production stuff.

We're working at Off The Record Studios a lot with my homie Adrian Lau.

Got some stuff with Gunna and, like, that kind of stuff.

He's heavily in that world, so I'ma try to get in there too.

That's what's up. So, this is what I want to do.

I want to play this game. I'm gonna give you guys a category

and then we gonna go around and each person

has to name something from that category

until one person fumbles and drops the ball.

We call this game "On & On" and on and on and on...

Let's get it. All right, cool.

All right, first category. Name Brooklyn emcees. Go. Bomb.

Biggie Smalls. 69.

Big Daddy Kane.

Dude... Ah! Nell.

What'd he say? Game! It's over!

Oh! Oh!

Oh, man! Yo! Word? Word?

(overlapping chatter)

Aja, well, who would you have said?

Jay-Z.

(groans)

All right, rap crews with three or more members. Go! Bomb!

D12. That's your era.

Oh, uh, Brockhampton.

Um, you said three or more? Yeah.

Uh, Digable Planets.

Odd Future.

ASAP Mob.

Um... Slum Village. Ooh! Ooh!

A Tribe Called Quest. Damn, you stole my...

Um... Three or more members.

3, 2, 1. (imitates buzzer)

(overlapping chatter)

Black Moon! Damn!

Black Moon, yeah.

I would have said a group called Phony Ppl.

Oh! Oh!

Wow! I heard about them too.

All right. Here we go. All right. Last round.

Celeb crushes past and present.

Celeb crushes past and present? Yes.

Whoo! Damn! Just go.

I'ma say too much.

(laughs) It's just a simple...

Just say a name.

Mm... All right, you gotta...

you gotta end with me. I need to think about this.

Elijah, go ahead. You start. Go, go.

Selena Gomez.

Uh, Paige Hurd.

Salma Hayek.

Halle Berry.

Oh!

Janet Jackson.

Hey! Hey!

Can it be Rosario Dawson?

Let's go for Rosario Dawson.

Rosario Dawson? Yeah, okay.

It's your crush. Okay. All right, go ahead, Elijah.

Tracee Ellis Ross.

Oh!

Aw, damn, you took mine.

(laughter)

What's her name? Karrine Steffans. Okay.

Whoo! Uh, Jorja Smith.

Ooh! Oh!

You know, back in the day, I used to love Christina Aguilera, man.

Wow! Who do I love? I was a little kid.

What you got?

Celebrity crushes. Damn.

You know, this is so difficult, I don't know why.

Yeah, yeah.

Maybe 'cause I don't watch much TV.

Um...

Aw, give a break. Give it up, man.

Oh, man. Come on, man. Hey, all right, man.

I don't know.

For more infomation >> Phony Ppl on Collabing w/ Mac Miller on 'The Divine Feminine' & 'Swimming' | MTV - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Blue Bloods - Being The Boss - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Blue Bloods - Being The Boss - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Blue Bloods - A.S.A.P - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Blue Bloods - A.S.A.P - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Diner Style Chili Size ~ Chili Burger ~ Noreen's Kitchen - Duration: 8:10.

Hi everyone, welcome back to the kitchen. This is a super easy route 66 classic Southwest classic

It's called the chili size

You might know it as a chili burger, but I grew up in the southwest and we called this a chili size

I'm gonna give you a little background history on why it's called that I can't wait to show you how this all comes together

Today I'm gonna show you how to make a family dinner

That's all in one skillet, and it's a chili size

Now I'm gonna share with you where that name comes from a little bit later

When we serve it up because I think you'll kind of find it interesting

It's kind of hilarious to me why it's called that but I grew up in the southwest as many of you know

And chili size is a staple all along route 66 the American, Southwest, California

Nevada, New Mexico

We never questioned why it was called that because it was just called that it's called chili size when you when you order chili size

you know that you're getting a

Open-faced hamburger smothered in chili and then you can top it

However, you want cheese onions jalapenos and it goes on from there

so that's what we're gonna make today only we're gonna make it all in one skillet kind of like I'd make my pizza burgers and

And then we're gonna serve it up on some really nice potato. Kaiser buns and we're gonna use Rick's

homemade

woodsman's chili that he made a big batch of this last week and I stowed it in the freezer and we're going to use some

Beef and pork patties that we're gonna fry up and we're gonna start cooking these up and we're just gonna go ahead and start

cooking off these burger patties

my local Walmart has started selling these burger patties that are a combination beef and pork and

We tried them and they're delicious

they have really good flavor and

And they're just really very nice now, I always poke a hole in my burger

Are you guys if you have followed me for any length of time, you know that?

It's so that the burger cooks more evenly and doesn't end up looking like a golf ball

It doesn't puff up in the middle. It actually gives it a place to shrink into so that remains a flat patty

So we're gonna go ahead and we're gonna sear these off

I'm probably gonna drain some of the fat and then we'll come back and we will commence to making our skillet chili size

burger patties are all ready to go and I

Steered them off really good. I was really surprised that there was hardly any fat that came off of these

In fact, I had to add a little dab of vegetable oil to the pan

Before they finished cooking

And it is still dry. I'm really really surprised. I'm actually kind of impressed

so now what we're gonna do is we're going to very much like when I make

my pizza burgers

We're going to Chile size these burgers up

I'm gonna add chili to the top of each one. And like I said earlier, this is Rick's Whitman's chili

Rick makes excellent chili. You just want to make sure that your burger patty is covered

and what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna turn my pan down to medium and I want to make sure that the bottom of the

Pan here is covered

And then when we serve up, we'll make sure that everybody has a nice portion of chili to go along with their burger

This is gonna be served open-face

with both sides of the bun

mostly, I don't remember ever eating the top, but it's just really

really delicious

Now I'm gonna let this simmer for about five minutes on medium heat and then we're gonna come back and we're gonna cheese it up

And then we're gonna serve it up

Our chili has simmered for about five minutes and our burgers are almost ready

but we need to put some cheese on the top and just like when I make my pizza burgers, I

Simmer them in the sauce and then I put mozzarella cheese. But this time we're using a blend of

of cheddar and Monterey Jack

We're gonna let that melt and then I'm gonna bring you back and I'll fix you a plate because I know you want to learn

A little bit more about what chili size is all about. I promise you're gonna love it there. You have it chili size ready?

And waiting for you to enjoy as you heard me say earlier chili size. Why is it called a chili sighs?

Well, I'm gonna tell you why it's called a chili size

I did a little research not like I said I grew up with this and that's just always what we called it

I never questioned why I just called it a chili size now

Once you hear why you're gonna you're gonna understand why if it's harkens back to the 20s.

so

Tommy DeForest was a and this is from an article on

Quora and

It was it's written Tommy DeForest a local restaurateur claimed the invention of the chili sighs in 1920s

His specialty was hamburgers. So he looked for a way to make a different burger for his diners as legend

Has it he had a few ladles that he used to spoon the chili into bowls when a customer wanted straight chili?

He used a large ladle and the order was served on the hamburger

However, he used a smaller ladle calling that hamburger size. The ladle was hamburger size

and finally

He came up with a variation

Serving the larger amount of chili over an open-faced burger and then covered it with cheddar cheese and chopped onions

this open-faced sandwich was henceforth referred to as the chili size and sold for a whopping 20 cents as

Opposed to the chili burger, which was sold for 15 cents soon

people all over Los Angeles were asking for a chili size or some

Sometimes ordering just straight chili in a bowl as a bowl of size

By the time Tommy DeForest closed up his restaurant in 1958. The chili size was a popular item all over the west coast

That may sound like such a simple thing. But so many of our

Colloquialisms and the things that we just grew up calling certain things

That's where they grew out of, you know, so it's nothing special

It's called a chili size because that's the size of the ladle that he used for the chili burger. So

There you have it

mystery solved now, you know because inquiring minds always want to and

That kind of solves that mystery. I just love learning

Where our traditions come from and where our food history comes from and so when I can incorporate that into a video for you

That's all the much more fun for me and I hope it is for you too. Do you want to give this a taste?

You already know what your

What your

chili tastes like but and there is a bun on the bottom here and I serve the burger on top of that and then the

cheddar cheese and the chili and

we'll give Rick a little bitty taste here so that you doesn't

There you go, how is that is that good? Yeah, of course, it's good

There you go got it all so that's how you make a chili sighs and that's what the chili size is all about

I hope you enjoyed today's video

and if you did

Please consider hitting that thumbs up button

If you are new to my kitchen and you happened over to learn how to make a chili sighs welcome

It's always a pleasure to welcome new friends, please be sure and hit that subscribe button

And if you are trying to ensure member of the Noreen's kitchen family

Please be sure and hit the bell notification button because we don't want you to miss out on all the real food for real people

Real easy recipes that we present all the time right here on our YouTube channel and straight from our kitchen

I hope you try making a chili size sometime soon, and I hope you love it and until next time I'll see ya

For more infomation >> Diner Style Chili Size ~ Chili Burger ~ Noreen's Kitchen - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

Lamentable ataque racista a una anciana en un avión | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Lamentable ataque racista a una anciana en un avión | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Agreden verbalmente a familia hispana por hablar español | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Agreden verbalmente a familia hispana por hablar español | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Huracán Willa pone en alerta las costas del Pacífico | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Huracán Willa pone en alerta las costas del Pacífico | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Trump volvió a arremeter contra la caravana de migrantes | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Trump volvió a arremeter contra la caravana de migrantes | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Atacan a tiros la casa del Cardenal Norberto Rivera | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Atacan a tiros la casa del Cardenal Norberto Rivera | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Caravana de migrantes avanza imparable hacia EE.UU. | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Caravana de migrantes avanza imparable hacia EE.UU. | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Cientos de migrantes esperan ingresar a México | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Cientos de migrantes esperan ingresar a México | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Imágenes muestran la golpiza de un policía a una adolescente | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Imágenes muestran la golpiza de un policía a una adolescente | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Captan asesinato a sangre fría en un restaurante | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> Captan asesinato a sangre fría en un restaurante | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Dos hombres salvan a una mujer de un asalto mientras saca dinero | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Dos hombres salvan a una mujer de un asalto mientras saca dinero | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

A closer look at heavy traffic ahead of Trump rally - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> A closer look at heavy traffic ahead of Trump rally - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Gott ist größer als deine Gefühle (2) – Joyce Meyer – Mit Jesus den Alltag meistern - Duration: 25:26.

For more infomation >> Gott ist größer als deine Gefühle (2) – Joyce Meyer – Mit Jesus den Alltag meistern - Duration: 25:26.

-------------------------------------------

No longer summer | Sphinx | Malta Cross Fox & Floyd Silver Fox 🦊 Korza Foxes # 10 - Duration: 5:45.

Denis Korza represents. How do I know that autumn has come?

See the nuts on the floor,

Hear how they fall,

It means everything. Autumn is coming.

Nuts are everywhere!

And drumming - every minute.

In the wake of the summer, came about the autumn rains.

Pharaoh! # Pharaoh Kanadovich i.

What rain, huh? Ay yay yay yay ...

#it's not me

# yes shit # burned a second time ..

What is Malta?

You do not like to walk on a harness alone, do you?

# Want to try it yourself?

Decided to abolish the tree.

#cherry

Do you agree with Floyd? # yes no question # do what you want

Of course I agree! # just don't urinate me anymore

Are you digging a new pit right?

Hot belly? Hot! Hot!

Muzzle.

Paunch yes? Does the belly get in the way?

# PUUS HELPS

You fyr fyr.

# Who is there?!

Who is it?

# and the tail knows it ..

Who is it, Floyd?

That's not you?

# oh well, her ... # can not be.

# Well, do not shine a!

# Is there any tea left?

# I did not watch!

Sonya!

Sleep yes? Wonder

Malta!

You are a girl.

Here is a lover of angles as well.

That's what I hear when ...

She spends the night with me.

1.58 nights

Malta!

Here is a scam!

Bad fox! Bad Malta!

Useless... Well, dig.

For more infomation >> No longer summer | Sphinx | Malta Cross Fox & Floyd Silver Fox 🦊 Korza Foxes # 10 - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Little Kew Road, Kingston, Jamaica - Duration: 3:50.

Driving north on Maxfield Avenue

Turn onto Little Kew Road

Little Kew Avenue >>>

Duncan Avenue >>>

<<< St James Avenue

Melrose Primary and Infant School >>>

<<< Melrose Avenue

Little Kew road ends

<<< Lyndhurst Road >>>

For more infomation >> Little Kew Road, Kingston, Jamaica - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

যেভাবে বুঝবেন তাওবা কবুল হয়েছে | A Date With | Dr Zakir Naik (Bangla) - Duration: 11:04.

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét