Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 23 2018

In case if you want the Google Play Store to forcefully check if there is an update

available then open Play store.

Tap on the more option.

Go to "Settings".

Scroll down and go to "play store version" and tap here.

If there is an update available Google play store will automatically find the update and

update to the latest version.

So, this is how you can force google play store to check

for the update.

For more infomation >> How to update play store forcefully - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Install Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi or Tor ~ 2018 - Duration: 10:03.

Hello everyone, everything good? Welcome to the GearLiveTec channel, I'm Rafael Santana and in this video I'll show you how

install the most used browsers currently

and with a bonus browser, TOR heavily used to navigate the deep web or dark web

But it's title just curious if you do not have experience and knowledge

using this browser does not advise you to install it. Help the channel by leaving your like on the video and if it is not registered

sign up to receive many more informative tips and videos in various areas. The first browser to be installed will be google Chrome

open your current internet browser and search for google Chrome, make it according to the video to install it

Note that at the end of the installation google Chrome will offer the option to make it the default browser or in case

which will open in any browser window.

You can do as the video or later change the free choice and can be changed at any time.

Personal all the links of the programs used in this video and the open pages are in the description of the video.

The next browser is Firefox.

Do the same download and installation search procedure as the video illustrates.

Next we will install the most used browser for gamers

the opera, is most commonly used for online gaming because it allows for more easily certain keystrokes and speed.

Other browsers also allow, but are more difficult to configure

During the installation you can already choose to make it the internet browser

default or not, you only need to enter the installation options and select or clear the check box.

When you finish the installation, the browser will open automatically and you should note that it already comes with several tools and suggestions

preconfigured as well-known stores of how this also communication like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp

The next of this list is Vivaldi a very versatile version among those mentioned above, to proceed

just do as others do research, download and installation

Note to the personal part I'm using a virtual machine because I already have all these browsers installed on the computer

then use the virtual machine to show a clean install

starting from zero.

Even though you have already installed removed any of these you can install again whenever you need to.

During installation select the advanced option and change the browser language it supports all major languages.

After finishing the installation you can see that Vivaldi comes with features similar to Opera.

Now if you prefer to change your default browser I'll quickly show you how to do the following

Go to: settings and search for default apps by clicking the option in the next screen at the bottom

you can select which default browser you want to use

Left you like in the video help the channel and share this video with your friends too

And now for personal bonus we will install the main TOR browser used to navigate DeepWeb or dark web

Again, staff is just curious.

Enter tor project website and logo at the entrance click download in the download options

remember to choose the Portuguese language version

and then download it normally

After installation as shown in the video

When opening the browser you will see that it provides several tips on how to navigate as safe as possible

And that's it folks, we came to the end of another tutorial

If you have been in doubt at any stage of the video please leave your comment that I will be responding to.

If you have suggestions please pass me along so I can further improve the channel and help you in the best way possible in the future

Many thanks and until the next video

For more infomation >> Install Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi or Tor ~ 2018 - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

How to DISCOVER your NATURAL GIFTS and take advantage of them - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> How to DISCOVER your NATURAL GIFTS and take advantage of them - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Wie funktioniert eine Suchmaschine? | Frag Fred – SRF mySchool - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> Wie funktioniert eine Suchmaschine? | Frag Fred – SRF mySchool - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

RM 'seoul' Lyric Video - Duration: 4:34.

With the cold air of the dawn

I secretly open my eyes

This city's harmony

It's so familiar to me

The days of my youth seem so far away

And now it's full of buildings and cars

But this is my home now (Seoul, Seoul)

Why do you sound like 'soul'

What kind of soul is it that you have

What holds me back by your side like this

I don't even have anything to reminisce about you

I'm so sick of you now

The same old ashy face of yours everyday

No no I'm afraid of myself

'Cause I already have become a part of you

If love and hate are the same words

I love you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I hate you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I love you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I hate you Seoul

Seoul

Buses with changing landscapes even when I'm sitting still

And similar buildings actually varying a little

Scent of life that could be disgusting or not

And the cold parks pretending to be warm

People who always have to wander

And the Han Rivers that bear too much Han

And the swings that can't look at the sky on their own

And the kids all grown up and me who's a little late

My friends often say that they'll leave

I'm nodding but I can't smile

I so hate to admit it but

I already love even your fumes and the nastiness

Love the fishy smell of Cheonggyecheon

Love the lonesomeness of Seonyudo

'It's a nice place to live if you have money'

Even that sigh of some taxi driver

I love ya'll

If love and hate are the same words

I love you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I hate you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I love you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I hate you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I love you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I hate you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I love you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I hate you Seoul

I'm leavin' you

I'm livin' you

I'm leavin' you

I'm livin' you

I'm leavin' you

I'm livin' you

I'm leavin' you

I'm livin' you

I'm leavin' you

I'm livin' you

If love and hate are the same words

I love you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I hate you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I love you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I hate you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I love you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I hate you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I love you Seoul

If love and hate are the same words

I hate you Seoul

Seoul

I love you Seoul

I hate you Seoul

I love you Seoul

I hate you Seoul

For more infomation >> RM 'seoul' Lyric Video - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Inside The Lives Of Youtube's Most Successful Young Stars | TODAY - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> Inside The Lives Of Youtube's Most Successful Young Stars | TODAY - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

How These Lottery Winners Won Big And Kept Good Fortune | TODAY - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> How These Lottery Winners Won Big And Kept Good Fortune | TODAY - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Spooky Halloween DIY Crafts: Make Slime, Erasers, Chalkboard Pillowcases | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Spooky Halloween DIY Crafts: Make Slime, Erasers, Chalkboard Pillowcases | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

America's Exercise Dilemma: Are Mixed Messages Causing Fatigue? | TODAY - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> America's Exercise Dilemma: Are Mixed Messages Causing Fatigue? | TODAY - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw a Fantasy Landscape With Charcoal and Graphite - Duration: 3:30.

Hello my friends and welcome to another Tuesday of tutorial!

I am Leonardo Pereznieto and today we will draw a fantasy landscape

with a castle, hills and a magician.

We begin by making two vertical lines for the tower of the castle

then some short horizontal ones to divided it into sections.

It has a nice pointed roof with a tiny triangular flag on top.

Some balconies, holes to look out a tilted roof and some smaller towers.

Let's make one square.

Why not?

I'm getting inspired for this on a beautiful castle from Germany.

I'm not doing this very precise, I'm using a slightly dull lead,

because this palace is going to be far at the distance.

And it will be at the border of a cliff.

Then we can make another hill.

We push more to make it a little bit darker

and maybe a big mountain even farther away.

It is so light, we can hardly see it.

Then another hill which is closer to us.

I have been using a big Kaweco lead holder which I really enjoy.

And a soft graphite lead in it.

The list of materials is in the information below the video.

The closer the hills and the objects are, the darker I am drawing them

to create the sensation of depth.

And now I switch to a charcoal pencil because I want this first layer really dark.

And we draw her a little magician or a person [laughter] looking at the castle.

His hair and coat blowing in the air

he has a big pole and we draw the ground.

Very good!

¡Excelente!

And back to the graphite to finish the hills.

As you see, I left pretty light what is right behind the magician, so that he

doesn't get lost.

That's one trick you can use when one thing ends up right

in front of another one and together they can get lost.

I give the last touches to the hills and I will darken even a little bit more

with another layer this first one.

Let's make a few more trees over here…

and then very so lightly some clouds over there.

I am not even sure if you can see them, they are so light!

And its ready!

If you enjoyed it please give it a LIKE! share it to your friends

and subscribe to Fine Art-Tips.

And I will see you on Tuesday ;)

Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

For more infomation >> How to Draw a Fantasy Landscape With Charcoal and Graphite - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

10 Without Makeup Pics Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Will Shock You And Prove The Power Of Makeup - Duration: 7:10.

30 Without Makeup Pics Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Will Shock You

For more infomation >> 10 Without Makeup Pics Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Will Shock You And Prove The Power Of Makeup - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Costumes You Can Still Pull Off In Time For Halloween | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> DIY Costumes You Can Still Pull Off In Time For Halloween | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Entrepreneurs Share Pro Tips for Launching Your Startup - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Entrepreneurs Share Pro Tips for Launching Your Startup - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Caravan Controversy: President Donald Trump Doubles On Immigration At Houston Rally | TODAY - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Caravan Controversy: President Donald Trump Doubles On Immigration At Houston Rally | TODAY - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Así fueron los ensayos de los Latin American Music Awards | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Así fueron los ensayos de los Latin American Music Awards | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

4 가지 오트밀 요리법➤# 1 트 렌딩✅ - Duration: 9:44.

오늘의 레시피를 꼭 시도해보자! 체중, 콜레스테롤, 당뇨병을 조절해주는 오트밀 물 더 많은 것을 읽으십시오 »

For more infomation >> 4 가지 오트밀 요리법➤# 1 트 렌딩✅ - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

Who wants to join? - Duration: 1:01.

i love to do Cover of Songs

Now the Rules they are simple to follow

if you want to join then read the DESC

i will wait until Tomorrow

For more infomation >> Who wants to join? - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Macadamia-Ricotta – Rohkost - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Macadamia-Ricotta – Rohkost - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Jeux de voiture, Camion de pompier, La souris dessin animé - Duration: 13:47.

For more infomation >> Jeux de voiture, Camion de pompier, La souris dessin animé - Duration: 13:47.

-------------------------------------------

일상 생활을 즐겁게하는 3 가지 건강 음료➤# 1 트 렌딩✅ - Duration: 9:39.

더 많은 것을 읽으십시오 » 이 건강 음료....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét