Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Jun 29 2017

Friday, June 30th is expected to be Republican Representative Jason Chaffetz's last day in

office.

He's resigning.

He wants nothing more to do with this.

He's come under a lot of scrutiny recently, and he just can't take the heat anymore.

But before he leaves office, he wants to make it clear, he said this in an interview, that

the taxpayers, the American taxpayers need to be giving members of Congress a $2,500

a month stipend, so that they can pay for their DC residences, because, after all, most

representatives have a home back in their district and one in DC, where they spend about

half their time, so they have to split the time.

They have to get two houses, and, yeah, that can be expensive.

But here's the thing, Mr. Chaffetz.

You make a $174,000 a year working three and a half days a week.

Your plane travel, those are businesses expenses that you get to write off.

We, the average people, don't get to do that.

Furthermore, you're the same guy, who just a few months ago, said that poor people might

have to make that though decision over whether or not to buy the new iPhone or purchase health

insurance.

After demeaning the poor, blaming them for not being able to afford health insurance,

because, according to you, they're wasting it on iPhones and stupid stuff like that,

you now want us, those same people that you demonized and humiliated, to pay for your

house in DC, and to pay for your Republican colleagues' houses in DC.

Let me tell you something.

$2,500 a month is a hell of a lot of money for rent.

You can probably get a pretty nice apartment for that.

But, furthermore, I don't give a crap if every one of you is living on the street serving

in Congress.

With what you are doing to the American public, cutting Food Stamp programs, cutting Social

Security Medicare payments, kicking 22 million people off health insurance, and you expect

us to give a damn about the fact that it's kind of pricey for you to have two homes?

Do you understand how elitist and disgusting you sound?

No, you don't, because you don't care.

In fact, according to stories today, you're already planning a career move after you leave

Congress.

You're going to go work at Fox News, where you're going to make a hell of a lot more

money than you ever did as a United States Congressman.

Here's a fact.

The fact that Congresspeople make $174,000 a year puts them within the top 5% of US income

earners.

95% of the country does not make as much money as you, and we work a hell of a lot longer

and harder than you do, buddy, so we don't owe you a damn thing.

Until you start taking care of everybody else in this country, don't you dare go complaining

about the fact that your $174,000 a year salary isn't enough for you to afford your two homes.

Back in the early days of this country, Congresspeople weren't paid.

You know why?

Because they wanted people to see it as their civic duty.

It wasn't about money.

It wasn't about getting rich.

It was about protecting the country and working on the country that you live in and love.

But I guess that spirit's died out over the last 250 plus years.

Now all that matters is money, money, money, money, money.

That's all you want.

That's all you care about, and you don't care if you're taking everything away from people

who already have nothing, just so you can have a second residence in DC that's a little

bit more comfortable than the housing that everybody else in that area can afford.

You're disgusting, and I cannot wait until you walk out of the door of Congress tomorrow

for the last time, and never go back in.

For more infomation >> Republican Who Said Poor People Shouldn't Buy iPhones Wants Taxpayers To Pay His Rent - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

'It's getting worse and worse:' Neighbors react after toddler killed in chase, crash - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> 'It's getting worse and worse:' Neighbors react after toddler killed in chase, crash - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

فيلم كرتون الاسد الملك The lion king سيمبا - افلام ديزني Game - Duration: 1:08:02.

we're here where Simba I've come back

Nala get out

way to go Simba

are you with me now and forever your

majesty

symma seems fine now ah the King has

returned the Pridelands will not forget

King Simba's courage oh the courage of

those who fought beside him do you think

your quest will ever be over I don't

know but I think as long as the keyblade

stays with me I'll have to keep fighting

the struggle never ends

that is the great circle of life never

ever

the secret to victory is a strong heart

go on go on go Gordon go on get out

yes yes it is time your fight continues

till we meet again your majesty

I hope that soon it will be so long

whoa come on can't you guys just leave

us alone

do you three know anything about scars

ghosts huh scars ghosts

you do know oh no get you caught a song

why don't you tell me about scars ghost

sorry we don't know nothing

oh wait it's coming back to me that's

the one it only hangs out around

fraidy-cats

right Barza enough must be afraid he can

around here somewhere

Simba do something how does it feel to

be king why you'd be truly inspired

after all you are the son of a great

Mufasa

where are you going soon running away is

over Simba Rafiki was right

you mean Simba still unsure seems like

do you think there's some way we can

help hmm

we should start by talking to Simha some

more let's head back to the pride lands

father

hmm it seems even your daddy has

abandoned your house

simba it's no use

I'll never be the king my father was but

Simba that's not what you're supposed to

be you can't be Mufasa you can only be

you everybody believes in you as a king

they just want to see what you'll do and

if anyone's saying they like your father

better it's because you haven't done

much yet that's all I know that then

stop moping and do something

I can't fine

what's wrong yeah why stick around if

he's not even gonna try come on goofy

the hesitant King will one day lose all

his friends worry boy you silly old

ghost Oh

Simba the do-nothing King No

you did it the ghost is gone Luton

talents array for simple you know I'm

really lucky to have friends who stand

by me and help me see clearly

my father wasn't so fortunate there you

go again I mean everyone here and in the

pride land wants me to succeed Sora

Donald and Goofy

Pumbaa Timon Rafiki nah nah you all want

what's best for me but my father always

has scar lurking behind his back trying

to cut him down

I've got to make the most of my

blessings and rebuild this kingdom are

you gonna say it or do it

wait and see quick there's a bazillion

ghosts of scar Hoffy the pride lands

everybody but now I hightailed it out of

there and now she needs your help

our little Simba all grown up and

finding his place in the world

nice try you're coming too

Wow

it's you guys man we were hoping you

were a meal hyah

don't give me any of that higher stuff

thanks to you clowns we're back to

scavenging scraps for a living come on

it's not that bad

I enjoyed that week dead elephant we had

yesterday

hey how Simba we got a laugh every time

we hear that dudes name ooh say it again

sim one more time that's enough go on in

see for yourself Simba is one

wishy-washy King yeah I bet about now

you would some of those high and mighty

lionesses were wishing they'd gotten

themselves a different King George what

do you think could happen well let's go

find Simba and see

scarf huh - we better tell Simba about

this wonder fees up there

Oh No get you caught a song why don't

you tell me about scars ghost sorry we

don't know nothing oh wait it's coming

back to me that's the one that only

hangs out around fraidy-cats

right Barzeh enough must be afraid he

can't around here somewhere

Simba do something how does it feel to

be king why truly inspired

after all you are a son of a brain swim

fossa

where are you going cinemas over Simba

Rafiki was right

you mean Simba still unsure seems like

do you think there's some way we can

help hmm

we should start by talking to Simba some

more let's head back to the pride lands

you came back you don't look so good

hey Simba why don't we team up and do

something about that scar ghost seems

like everybody's worried about it

so now's your big chance to show him

what you're really made of that doesn't

concern you

sorry it's okay

I just wish I knew what my father would

do but he's not here Simba it's all up

to you now and that means the important

thing is what you're gonna do being the

King not what your father would have

done so you're saying it's all up to me

see there you go Shaka we know your dad

was a great king and all but now it's

your turn

remember what I taught you you got to

put the past behind you it's time to go

out there and show everybody things are

gonna be just fine yeah you can do it

you gotta live for today and find your

own man live for today and find my own

path not my father's that's it I'm glad

to hear you say that Simba promise me

you'll help Simba any way you can as

long as Sora handles a dangerous part

I'm counting on you Simba and so is our

baby

great now we're gonna have to babysit

let's go see Rafiki first I'm sure he'll

be able to tell us something about that

ghost

whoa come on hate you guys just leave us

alone

do you three know anything about stars

ghosts huh scars ghosts you do know

yeah

yes

yeah

yes

I'm here

yeah

father

it seems even your daddy has abandoned

your house

simba it's no use

I'll never be the king my father was but

Simba that's not what you're supposed to

be you can't be Mufasa you can only be

you everybody believes in you as a king

they just want to see what you'll do and

if anyone's saying they liked your

father better it's because you haven't

done much yet that's all I know that

then stop moping and do something I

can't

fine what's wrong

yeah why stick around if he's not even

gonna try come on goofy the hesitant

King will one day lose all his friends

oh don't worry boy you silly old ghost

Oh Simba the do-nothing King No

you did it the ghost is gone

move Burger King talents alright for

simpler you know I'm really lucky to

have friends who stand by me and help me

see clearly

my father wasn't so fortunate there you

go again I mean everyone here and in the

pride land wants me to succeed Sora

Donald and Goofy Pumbaa Timon Rafiki

Nala you all want what's best for me but

my father always has scar lurking behind

his back trying to cut him down I've got

to make the most of my blessings and

rebuild this kingdom are you gonna say

it or do it wait and see how quick is a

bazillion ghosts of Star hopping the

bride Lance everybody but now I

hightailed it out of there and now she

needs your help

our little Simba all grown up and

finding his place in the world

nice try you're coming to Simba seems

fine now

ha the King has returned the pride lands

will not forget King Simba's courage oh

the courage of those who fought beside

him do you think your quest will ever be

over I don't know but I think as long as

the keyblade stays with me I'll have to

keep fighting the struggle never ends

that is the great circle of life never

ever

the secret to victory is a strong heart

go on go on go Gordon go on get out yes

yes it is time your fight continues till

we meet again your majesty

I hope that soon it will be so long

we're here where Simba I've come back

Nala get out

way to go Simba

are you with me now and forever your

majesty

yes

yes

this

yes

yeah

whoo there you are

Hey we looked everywhere for you

I was looking for a very dear friend

then I remember I made a very important

promise to him so did you find him no I

looked and looked but he doesn't seem to

be anywhere oh poor boy so here you are

but Tigger did you have to bounce me so

bone silly gosh I started regular cotton

you oh dear I hadn't thought of that

I do hope a gigolo hasn't gone and

gobbled up my friend now try to remember

poo isn't sore the one you're looking

for

oh the jugular yeah it's just your tummy

grumbling you must be hungry

come on let's head home and see if we

can find you some honey

I'd like that Sora so you finally

remembered remembered what Sora who I

like it ever so much when you're

cheerful Sora

hmm me too poo oh there's a bit of a

rumbly in my tumbly all right then let's

go home

yeah

Oh

so what were you doing here I was

thinking perhaps there's a way to make

it so you won't go away you mean a way

to make me stay yes

will there be such a thing as a way to

make it so you don't go away again

puh don't worry I promise I'll come back

and visit you now and then could you

make it now and now instead well that

seems a bit better to me

Essaouira if I go looking for you will I

find you I'll always be with you right

here you don't have to go anywhere just

stay here and you can see me anytime you

want I don't mean I just have to stay

right here yep that's all would you

promise promise I promise - and so do

ruin die we sure do

you're welcome to visit us anytime Sora

Thanks after all I must tell you of my

uncle Albert's adventures at sea

gasps EOB stay in a while goodbye Laura

thanks gopher if you ever get lonely

just start bouncing and think of your

pal ticker

I will Tigger you're leaving yes I

really have to go well I won't be sad

because you'll always be right here

forever and ever

right Sora and all of you are right here

to see you

we're here where Simba I've come back

Nala get out

way to go Simba

are you with me hmm

it seems even your daddy has abandoned

your house

father

hmm it seems even your daddy has

abandoned your house

simba it's no use

I'll never be the king my father was but

Simba that's not what you're supposed to

be you can't be Mufasa you can only be

you everybody believes in you as a king

they just want to see what you'll do and

if anyone's saying they like your father

better it's because you haven't done

much yet that's all I know that then

stop moping and do something I can't

fine what's wrong yeah why stick around

if he's not even gonna try come on goofy

the hesitant King will one day lose all

his friends worried by your silly old

ghost Oh Simba that do-nothing King No

you did it the ghost is gone moving

until talent right for simple you know

I'm really lucky to have friends who

stand by me and help me see clearly

my father wasn't so fortunate there you

go again I mean everyone here and in the

pride land wants me to succeed Sora

Donald and Goofy Pumbaa Timon

Rafiki Nala you all want what's best for

me but my father always has scar lurking

behind his back trying to cut him down

I've got to make the most of my

blessings and rebuild this kingdom are

you gonna say it or do it wait and see

quick there's a bazillion ghosts of Star

hopping the pride lands everybody but

now I hightailed it out of there and now

she needs your help

our little Simba all grown up and

finding his place in the world

nice try you're coming too

Wow you're in a hurry Maya

yeah

yeah

excellent

excellent

excellent

yeah

yeah

kiara where are you

excellent yeah who's the king

excellent

hmm

excellent

right

I guess yes I come to this

I guess it has to come to this

I guess it has to come to this

Oh No

get you caught a song why don't you tell

me about scars ghost sorry we don't know

nothing

oh wait it's coming back to me that's

the one it only hangs out around

fraidy-cats

right Banzai enough must be afraid he

can't around here somewhere

Simba do something how does it feel to

be king why you deeply inspired

you are a son of a brain to fossa

where are you going suma yelling where's

over

simba rafiki was right

you mean Simba still unsure seems like

do you think there's some way we can

help hmm

we should start by talking to Simha some

more let's head back to the pride lands

you

For more infomation >> فيلم كرتون الاسد الملك The lion king سيمبا - افلام ديزني Game - Duration: 1:08:02.

-------------------------------------------

Cascade.FM Chats with Ryan Redebaugh! - Duration: 7:04.

Hey guys, it's Klaudia from Cascade.FM and today we have Ryan Redebaugh with us.

When did you get started [with music]? What's your first profession?

I got into piano pretty early on and

I got into

songwriting right out of college

It's like, creative expression because I went to school for acting and we had studio time,

you know 24/7 every day and then upon graduation, you know I went right to the

piano for the artistic expression

So coming out of college

I kind of kept busy with both the acting and the music and the music's been taking a little bit more the forefront these days.

So how did you get into composition itself?

So I had a buddy

I had a buddy doing a web series that I went to school with. He knew me through my my songwriting work

and he reached out and he thought, you know, he appreciated what I do with music,

so I guess, it was my first experience putting music to picture

and it was kind of a fun experience, and I didn't think anything of it from there

and then I kind of started to circle back to that and that same buddy of mine

kept encouraging me like "You know you should really consider

instrumental composition for media now."

And I was like ehh, alright and then I started looking more into it, and I started falling in love with it more and more.

I started to have some professional experiences within that world and I love it.

It's work you can do from home, you get to be creative, you get to fulfill

another creative's vision.

What's the process when you're scoring for film?

So you have to get a rough cut of the film and

you have a dialogue with the creative team director and you get to kind of chat about what their vision is for the film and

what they're looking to do with the music. So you kind of, you know, you have a spotting session where you

determine where

the music should be, what its purpose and function should be and then from there, I'm really kind of left to kind of

It's all up to you at that point?

Yeah, I mean you have certain guidelines

but you know, within those guidelines you get to kind of

be creative and create like, put your own kind of spin on things and

and the acting

training you know that I have as my background really serves,

you know, the music that I score, so I'm thinking about like, you know character

subtext and you know, story arc and I'm kind of letting that kind of influence

what the music is doing and how the music is kind of highlighting subtext.

Do you play all of the instruments you use?

Yeah so I set out a keyboard, primarily I write on piano and you know,

you pull out the software and you know, the software kind of replicates the real sound.

So I'm sitting at home now at a keyboard playing

different instruments and creating kind of like you know, the sonic landscape of whatever that wants to be.

That's amazing! So other than that, you're also a songwriter and you already have two albums out, correct?

Yeah, I got into songwriting and I released my first one back in 2011 called "New Life" and then

in 2014 I released a project called "Nearby Places" which was the most recent and

I'm gearing up this summer actually to release a third

LP, it's going to be called "True North" and I'm going to start getting some music here this summer

and it kind of touches of, you know looking at your journey in life and kind of...

It's a very storytelling album. You know, all the songs have different characters

and it's kind of a new style of songwriting that I haven't really done before so I'm kind of excited to

share that but all these characters are kind of you know, at various stages in their life path

and it's about that moment like you know, day by day

you kind of check in and see like where you are and like, you know what's your life about?

What kind of story are you telling?

And you know the characters and these songs are kind of

coming to terms with, you know

what that story is and it kind of covers all spectrums of life like, you know from young adulthood to

older aging up at the end of the spectrum.

Are they inspired by true events?

I feel like a lot of songs are kind of

There's some personal

elements within there that that did kind of spark the initial idea and then I got to kind of get in the head of the

character and song and kind of tell a story from their point of view

but I feel like they all do in a way to kind of spin back to something that

was personal or

something not necessarily

something I've lived through but something that you know I can connect with or you know, something more universal

So before we get into acting because I also want to ask you about that,

do you have any other musical influences?

When I was in high school, it was John Mayer, Dave Matthews

Coldplay and I still very much enjoy them, David Gray..

Nowadays, I'm really into like, you know, I like Sigur Rós and what they do. I've been getting into a lot of

the work of Oliver Kernels,

who's like an instrumentalist and a lot of cinematic stuff too.

So it's changing up completely.

Yeah, and oddly enough, I'm really kind of, I feel like I'm,

you know, either getting boring or old cause I'm starting to get into like,

Chamber music or Classical, like...

But it never gets old, that's the thing.

Right!

So what are your plans for the next 10 years in that case?

My goal would really be to kind of hunker in the scoring for media world.

I really love the exonerated work and I want to continue to use that as a form of expression

and it's fun to like, you know, create individual works and share that and I'm starting to get into

writing instrumental music too just for the sake of its own thing

and starting to release some projects in that vain as well

but I'd really like to start to focus on the composing work.

Scoring independent film, documentaries,

commercial media..

So one more thing and the last question would be, just what do you think of Cascade.FM?

I like it because it's a platform

where you know, you have these independent artists, so there's so much great...

there's just like a treasure trove of independent music being done that never gets heard. At best

It's like you know, the media family friends of the artist

or

the bar that they happen to be playing at so I think

it's a cool form to kind of you know, share what you're doing and

have a wide array of artists with different influences kind of contributing and kind of sharing their work and having a

public forum to kind of you know, have their voice heard and you know start to get their music out there beyond that immediate circle.

Amazing! Alright thank you.

For more infomation >> Cascade.FM Chats with Ryan Redebaugh! - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

HEAVEN ON EARTH - WHITE BEACH CEBU PHILIPPINES - BACKPACKING ASIA WORLDTRAVEL ADVENTURE - VLOG #88 - Duration: 6:41.

hello :)

we are back here at White Beach

in Moalboal

we want to keep you up to date now

normally you are accustomed to see us doing a lot of different things...

that's different this time in the Philippines

yes we're travelling it a bit more relaxed here

yes it's actually because after travelling 14 months around

and always doing a lot of things

we just want to have a holiday now

just enjoying the beach

nevertheless we explore a little

but not that much

we'll gonna be here alltogether...

roughly 3-4 weeks

yes roughly..

around that..

after this we'll go further to Thailand

and there we'll have a surprise for you

yes.. we're looking forward

oh yeah ;)

yes.. in the philippines..

let's walk a bit more :)

it's a bit more difficult to travel around

there's a lot to see

but you always have to to go to another island

you have to fly or go by ferry

if there is a ferry at all

and because we actually like Moalboal pretty much..

we said we just stay here :)

yep ;)

did you find someone?

hi, I didn't find somebody

we want to give the keys back but I probably just put them somewhere here

we go further now :)

yeahh!

where are we gonna go??

we don't reveal it yet :)

but here's something we want to recommend

accomodation Vivian's Nipa Hut

if you travel on a low budget

for a long time like us, here you can save a lot of money

and it's very close to the beach

pretty good

of course not the most comfortable room

but really ok actually

yes it's great

have a look at our website

we're gonna do a lot of reports

and we put our accomodations in

if you are interested, we travel on a budget

if you have the same interest

have a look

it will be there, we're just a bit behind

it's a lot to of work :)

see you later

we hope you enjoyed the video today

if yes please give us your thumb up

it means more then you think for us

our worldtravels go further

we're glad to have you with us

if you don't want to miss a episode in the future

just subscribe to our youtube channel for free

Do something good for yourselves, you deserve it to be happy

thanks for watching see you next time

For more infomation >> HEAVEN ON EARTH - WHITE BEACH CEBU PHILIPPINES - BACKPACKING ASIA WORLDTRAVEL ADVENTURE - VLOG #88 - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Top Dem Caught Colluding With Russian Spy. This is Treason. | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:33.

We have heard NOTHING but talk about how Trump and Putin are in bed together.

Recent undercover videos show that this is all a hoax, but the truth is now coming to

light about the DEMOCRATS and RUSSIA!

It recently came to light that DEMOCRAT Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO) used money from a

PRIVATE FOUNDATION to pay for dinner for everyone at the home of the Russian Ambassador Sergey

Kislyak, The Washington Free Beacon reports.

While all this was happening the Senator kept quiet, and just this month everything came

to light.

Ironically, McCaskill told The Washington Post she NEVER had a call or meeting with

the Russian ambassador, though there was evidence that BOTH occurred, even before this story

broke.

Even CNN said McCaskill went to a reception at Kislyak's home in November 2015!

So obviously she was lying.

There MUST be a motive.

We think we know what is going on here.

Democrats have been trying SO hard to pigeonhole Trump and everyone else in his cabinet as

being tied to Russia in some way or another.

In a sloppy attempt to cover up what their Party was doing, they just failed to report

on it for longer than a couple of minutes.

THINK about it.

If 12 hours of their time goes to show that Trump is working with Russia, and three and

a half minutes go toward a story where a Dem met with the SAME PERSON, which one looks

worse?

The dinner payment was made clear as day, for the amount of $873.

The payment was made through the Shepard Family Foundation, not McCaskill directly.

It is disturbing that this did not get prior coverage.

Let's be honest, the only "cooperation" going on in this meeting wasn't what they

were going to eat for dinner.

McCaskill and her husband, Joseph Shepard, created the foundation in 2013, which as you

imagine, takes donations.

The couple did not disclose their filings to the Senate Ethics Committee until earlier

this month.

How many other events did they sponsor with the Russian ambassador that we don't know

about yet?

There is more information that has yet to be uncovered.

This is treason in the making — no question about it.

It is time that the Democrats get off the FAKE NEWS crap and start talking about what

THEIR Party is doing!

The Patriots of this country are tired of the lies and deception.

WE DESERVE THE TRUTH.

Do YOU think McCaskill is guilty of TREASON?

Please share this and tell us what you think!

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Top Dem Caught Colluding With Russian Spy. This is Treason. | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Is Mario Odyssey DOOMED VS Breath of the Wild? - Duration: 5:27.

[ON CAMERA] 2017 has been an INSANE year for video games.

Even with the overall quality of this year, I'd say there's still a pretty clear pick

to take it all this year.

Breath of the Wild is definitely the one to beat & if any game has the potential to dethrone

it, it has to be Mario Odyssey.

My question is, could that really happen?

Could Mario be a better game than Breath of the Wild?

If so, how?

The answer is complicated I think based on what we know about Mario Odyssey so far, it's

possible, but, it won't be easy.

& that's not to say no one will think it's better regardless, or that they'll like another

game most.

But those are isolated opinions.

This, is more about the consensus

[OFF CAMERA] Mario & Zelda games have a history of being

genre defining releases for the future generations to come.

The original Mario was and in many way is the benchmark for 2D platformers, the original

Zelda is a case study of how to inject a sense of exploration and the feeling of independent

experiences even back then & is the basis for many open world games today.

Go forward a bit to Mario 64 & Ocarina of time to see yet again they redefined their

respective genres all over again while simultaneously showing every other dev how to translate their

2D games into the 3rd dimension regardless of genre with Zelda in particular coming out

on top with many people hailing it as the best game of its time.

[ON CAMERA] Don't tell nobody but...

I disagree.. more on that here

[OFF CAMERA] Now in 2017 Breath of the Wild is the game

that developers, critics, & players alike have their eye on as far the new standard

in its genre.

I'd say that's because of the developer's focus on straying away from the Zelda norms,

Breath of the Wild was all about bring Zelda into modern day and refining established norms

in the genre as a whole.

Breath of the Wild is very much a case of taking what works and making those things

better.

Zelda takes a lot from games like Skyrim, Far Cry, & Dark Souls all the while it adds

it's own refinements with things like the Chemistry Engine, increased exploration through

climbing without any real barriers, and leaving it up to players to make discoveries on their

own rather than charting out distinct paths to discovering the world or overcoming challenges.

On the other hand Mario Odyssey seems to have a separate approach.

Rather than reinventing 3D Mario through borrowing from contemporary games and improving upon

those ideas, Mario Odyssey aims to perfect an old formula that has since been abandoned

in favor of simpler formats.

That's not to say Mario Odyssey isn't trying anything new, or trying to solve any

problems from past Mario games.

That's not the case at all.

It's just improving on concepts that haven't been innovated on in a long, long time.

3D Mario games are kind of the precursor to the open world genre, they're not QUITE

open, but at the same time, they're not linear.

They're somewhere in the middle.

The advantage to this is it makes it easier to introduce and throw away new concepts in

isolated portions of the game in a natural way.

Open world games can't really manage things like this effectively because of the nature

of the world.

When the goal is a giant cohesive open world it's not as easy to introduce mechanics

that are only used in short bursts without it being forced or random.

& that extends to the world itself.

To be cohesive there needs to be a seamless approach to making the world diverse.

Areas in the world should blend together.

While Mario Odyssey's approach allows for different parts of the game to look DRASTICALLY

different without having to worry about how to naturally stitch them together.

Mario Odyssey could also have the edge in its diversity of gameplay.

Mario is a lot more agile than Link and his moveset is a lot more diverse.

& that's even before accounting for Mario's ability to CAPTURE a variety of enemies, objects,

allies…

? Breath of the Wild gives the player control by way of a comparatively limited moveset

that can interact with the world, so gameplay ends up being diverse, but it's more situational

and less intentional.

You're given a toolset at the beginning of the game and are tasked with progressing

with that predefined toolset.

There's a lot that can be done with that, as you'll know after exploring the world,

clearing the shrines, and conquering dungeons but nothing is able to be TOO different because

of this.

Mario being given new abilities almost entirely throughout makes the experience fresh throughout.

Rather than giving you a different take on something you already know like Breath of

the Wild, Mario Odyssey makes you gain an understanding of new things.

[ON CAMERA] All of this is to say, who knows if Mario

Odyssey will be better?

I sure don't, however after looking into what we know so far about Odyssey, it's

good to know that it very well could at the very least go head to head for Game of the

Year.

But those are my thoughts, what do you think?

Will Mario Odyssey come out on top?

Will Zelda hold onto the 2017 crown?

Or are you rallying behind something DUMB like Persona.

Let me know in the comments, don't forget to like, share, and BE SURE to cicl that subscribe

button and bell while you're at it.

Ok, that's it for me.

See you next week.

Or maybe sooner.

Again click the bell…

For more infomation >> Is Mario Odyssey DOOMED VS Breath of the Wild? - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Where to Cop the Supreme x Louis Vuitton Drop - Duration: 1:59.

Hey everyone, for Complex News, I'm Justin Block.

At long last, the Supreme and Louis Vuitton collaboration is finally dropping.

Arguably the most hyped release of the year, the two brands are coming together to merge

high-end fashion—and its prices—with the streetwear cool that Supreme represents.

Items from the release go on sale on June 30, but only in at pop-up shops in select

cities.

Sydney, Australia is lucky enough to see Supreme and Louis Vuitton items hit the streets first.

In addition, Seoul, Tokyo, Beijing, Paris, London, Miami, and Los Angeles will all have

pop-up shops carrying the collection starting on the 30th.

Although Louis Vuitton says that more pop-up locations are on the way, there's no word

on when, or if, there will be a release in New York City.

In May, Supreme and Louis Vuitton submitted plans to an NYC community board to sanction

a small pop-up shop for their huge release, but after local residents protested, the board

straight-up denied the brands' request.

Not only that, but the board scolded the brands, listing dozens of reasons why locals didn't

want the pop-up shop on their street.

So, if you're in the NYC area and still hoping to cop something from the Supreme and

Louis Vuitton collection, you'll either need a plane ticket, a plug, or a grip to

drop on Grailed.

Pieces from the collection will likely be very limited, and given the price points of

just about every item, regular Supreme heads may be priced out of this luxury drop.

From the collaboration, we've got duffle bags going for over $1,000, 5-panel caps for

over $400, iPhone cases for over $400, sneakers for over $950, and other items like this bomber

jacket and this denim work shirt that will probably retail for multiple checks.

And that doesn't even include these exclusive Supreme and Louis Vuitton items that Travis

Scott previewed on Instagram back in January.

But no matter where you live in the world, getting your hands on this rare collaboration

will be difficult.

If you're trying out there, good luck.

That's the news for now, but for more, be sure to subscribe to Complex on YouTube today.

For Complex News, I'm Justin Block.

For more infomation >> Here's Where to Cop the Supreme x Louis Vuitton Drop - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Los Minions visitan Suelta la Sopa para presentar Despicable Me 3 | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Los Minions visitan Suelta la Sopa para presentar Despicable Me 3 | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Battles of Legend Light's Revenge FULL Spoiler! AMAZING CARDS! (EN) - Duration: 5:06.

Battles of Legend Light's Revenge FULL Spoiler! AMAZING CARDS! (EN)

For more infomation >> Battles of Legend Light's Revenge FULL Spoiler! AMAZING CARDS! (EN) - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

BUILDING CONFIDENCE AS A NEW DIETITIAN/INTERN - Duration: 5:31.

(MUSIC)

Ki everyone my name is Kim I am a registered dietitian; Welcome to my

channel. So I have some videos below that I do want you guys to take a look at and

don't be shy to make this one of your channel homes. MI casa, su casa! So today

we are going to be talking about confidence. There is actually a comment left in one

of my previous videos about how to build confidence as a new dietitian so I'm

going to take this a step further and say how to build confidence as a new

dietitian or dietetic intern. So of course, let's face it not everybody is

born confident. Confidence is something that is learned and depending on our

life experiences, circumstances that we've been through it depends if is

either builds our confident or it breaks it down.

So I'm going to share with you some things that I did to build my confidence

when I was a new dietitian and when I was a dietetic intern. So the first one

is realize that you're competent. There's a reason why you're taking all these

nutrition classes and metabolism classes. There's a reason behind all of this

madness. Now let's face it when you do get into the work field you're going to

face many challenges: you're gonna face challenges from the nurses, from the

doctors, and from family members, but realize you are the nutrition expert and

you may have to tactfully, emphasis on that word, fight tooth and nail for your

colleagues and for some family members to see that. I remember when I was in my

dietetic internship I had a preceptor I would never forget...I was about to say her name,

I'm not I'm not going to spill her name and she said to the patient "You know what

Sir, I'm the nutrition expert not you!" and he just coo,l calm, and collected he-- he

stepped down. I'm not telling you guys to do that, I'm not telling you guys to say

that, but that was really my first experience with realizing as dietitians

you --you are the professional expert; nurses, physicians (doctors), family members,

friends; whoever it may be if they do not have an RD behind their name

that doesn't mean anything. Another thing that you want to do is to stay current:

being current, staying current comes from CEUs, reading journal articles that the

Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics puts forth or even if you're in another

country just staying up-to-date on evidenced based emphasis on evidence based

because there's a lot of information circulating on the web and I've made a

video about why the worldwide web, why your computer is not your personal

dietitian. There's a lot of information circulating and some of those things are

true and a lot of them are false and have no backing, have no evidence behind

it. So if you're a dietitian and you're practicing in the archaic manner or way of

doing things you're not current, your work cannot be trusted

so stay current. The number three thing that is going to build confidence is communication.

Working on your communication skills-- get those verbal pauses out of your

vocabulary such as 'um'. Not using slang words when you're speaking to a patient,

when you're speaking to another professional who may or may not be in

the same discipline as you. So just some real-life scenarios, some situations that

I've been through because to be honest with you I consider myself to be a very

shy person and when I started out in the field of nutrition and dietetics as an

intern, as a new graduate I wasn't the most confident person, but there have

been some times where you know I've had some physicians come to me and question

me about certain recommendations and of course something that I always use is

the term "evidence-based, evidence-based". So something that I tell my physicians

all the time when I do speak with them is you know well this is-- this is not

evidenced based. You know don't be discouraged as a new dietitian or as a

dietitian student because you have to build your name, you have to build your

rapport so that they (ex: colleagues, other professionals, etc) know that they can trust you or not. I know for me in my

hospital it took some time for them to be able to trust me, but I was tenacious

with it and if I saw that there was a physician

that was giving me hard time I would go up to them one-on-one

and discuss the nutritional status of a particular patient. Just realize if you

are starting an internship, if you are starting a job it takes time to build

rapport, but be confident don't let anyone second-guess you,

correct the fallacies, but do it in a very tactful manner, learn how to

communicate properly professionally and appropriately and these things will in

turn build your confidence. Confidence is something that is built with time. So

guys this is it, these are my few tips for how to build confidence as a

dietetic intern, as a new dietitian, or someone that is just struggling in the

field to have confidence, to have people respect their professional opinion. So as

usual remember to subscribe as well as like and comment in the comment section

below. Dor any dietitian who may be watching this or for any dietetic intern

who may be watching this and you have any stories that you want to share about

confidence or any other ways to improve confidence do not be afraid to leave

that in my comment section below. Thank you guys and have a good day. Bye.

(MUSIC)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét