Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Jun 30 2017

Dannny! Your hair has gotten so long!

Yeah I'm just trying to look young

Yeah but I think it's too long now

Really? Don't you think I look younger?

I mean

Don't you think it give me a younger look?

I guess...

But I think it looks better short

Yeah but people keep saying I look way older than I really am

I'm not old!

Well Danny, don't worry about what people are saying.

I think you're fine just the way you were.

You don't have to change unless you want to

Okay, I guess I'll go get a haircut now

I just wish I looked younger

[BOOM] (Mary gasps)

uh...

(gasp)

Oh no!

Oh no!

Danny?

Oh no.

Uh...

Oh no.

For more infomation >> OH NO! - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Tells Republicans To Destroy Obamacare Now, Replace It Some Other Time - Duration: 5:58.

On Friday morning, Donald Trump took to Twitter as he always does, but this time he wasn't

necessarily insulting anyone, so it was actually off to a better start today at first.

Anyway, on his Twitter feed, Donald Trump told Senate Republicans, "If you cannot pass

your healthcare plan, then you simply should vote to just repeal Obamacare and then replace

it some other time."

You know maybe if you get time in the fall or winter or whatever, go ahead and just replace

it then.

But the most important thing is repealing Obamacare, the Affordable Care Act, even if

you don't have a replacement.

Now we have been over this time and time again.

Even the Republicans in the House and Senate, as cruel as they may be, understand that you

cannot take healthcare away from millions of people without some kind of backup plan

that you at least pretend is going to help them.

That's why the whole idea of repeal then replace was scrapped at the very beginning of your

tenure as president, Mr. Trump.

People know that's a bad idea.

Both parties understand that's a horrid idea, yet here you are rehashing the same failed

ideas that the Republican party has been working on for years.

Your party has had seven years, more than seven years, to come up with a decent healthcare

plan and they have failed.

It's all they've talked about for more than seven years, and they failed.

You have majorities in the House and the Senate and the White House, and you still can't get

it done because your primary focus is not on helping people get access to affordable

healthcare; your focus is on cutting taxes for the wealthy.

The Republicans somehow managed to turn a healthcare bill into a tax give away.

I mean those two issues could not be further apart, and yet that's what this healthcare

bill does.

So, Donald Trump's brilliant plan is to just rid of Obamacare, and then later on down the

road, if we can, we're gonna replace it with something.

Here's the thing.

If you repeal Obamacare, you do immediately get rid of those taxes on the wealthy, so

it accomplishes their goal.

They're not going to come up with a replacement down the road because they won't need it.

They won't care about it at that point because their donors already get the tax break.

Repeal then replace simply becomes repeal and not replace, but maybe that's what the

Republicans want.

Maybe that's better for them because then they don't have to answer for a horrible bill.

All they did was take away one that they claim is horrible and dying.

Every day on Twitter Trump and Paul Ryan out there telling us Obamacare is failing by the

day.

It's not.

By any measure whatsoever is that thing failing.

But still repealing it, obviously, is going to cause people to immediately lose their

healthcare insurance.

Insurance companies will be able to kick people off their insurance for pre-existing conditions.

They can deny people new coverage because they have pre-existing conditions.

They can jack up the rates for people with pre-existing conditions to where they're priced

out of it.

Medicaid funding would still get cut because the Affordable Care Act increased it, so millions

again lose their health insurance.

Not only that.

Let's take a different look at this, okay?

An angle that most people haven't really thought about yet.

Yes, the worst part of it would be that people lose their health insurance.

According to estimates 18 to 24,000 people a year will die as a result of that.

But what suddenly happens to insurance markets when they receive less money?

Nobody's talked about that.

I mean the insurance market like most other things, these companies are traded on Wall

Street.

What happens to their stock when 22 million people suddenly stop paying insurance premiums

because they can't afford it anymore?

What happens to those companies when they start losing billions of dollars in revenue

because of this Republican plan?

The rates for the rest of us will go up.

Meaning we will have less disposable income, and it's going to lead to a massive crash

amongst insurance companies, insurance markets, potentially reaching the stock market in other

areas, reducing overall economic activity for American citizens.

It's an economic disaster waiting to happen, and nobody has talked about it from that angle

either.

Probably because, again, it secondary to the fact that people will die, but there is no

angle from which you can look at this situation and say that it's a good idea.

Insurance companies losing money hurts all of us too because we still have to pay for

insurance and we then make up the difference from the people who cannot pay any more.

People who die, that is lost productivity.

That is lost economic activity.

Yet Donald Trump doesn't seem to understand that.

Allegedly such a great and wonderful businessman doesn't get the fact that if people don't

have money to spend the economy suffers.

But it doesn't matter to him.

All that matters to him is that he personally gets a tax break by repealing Obamacare now

and then really never getting around to replacing it with any form of meaningful legislation

because we all know Republicans will never do anything.

Their history shows this in the 17 years.

They're not gonna pass any form of legislation that actually helps the American working class

or

the underclass.

For more infomation >> Trump Tells Republicans To Destroy Obamacare Now, Replace It Some Other Time - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

On the Senate Floor, a Few Brief Pauses to Address July 4 - Duration: 1:56.

now, Mr. President, like most of my colleagues, I will soon be going home for

the 4th of July and we'll celebrate this very special holiday with our families

and our communities, some of us will be going to barbecues or marching parades

to other community gatherings, some of some of us will gather at spots across

our state, watch fireworks, personally I'll be with my family

catching king salmon at my family's ancestral fish camp up on the Yukon River

one of my favorite places in the entire world but regardless of where we are

all of us will certainly feel a swell of pride for our country, we'll remember the

hard-fought battles that brought us independence and we'll remember those

who have served and sacrificed to keep our country the land of the free and the home of the brave

the 4th of July is a day to remember the audacity of a ragtag

group of colonies who declared themselves free and independent from the

tyranny of one of the great foreign powers, mighty foreign powers, what better

way to mark the occasion than for Congress of that once fledgling nation

now the mightiest nation in the world ourselves, to pass a bill that says 241 years since that fateful day

we intend to defend our democracy as fiercely as

the patriots who put down their plows and took up muskets on Bunker Hill did

For more infomation >> On the Senate Floor, a Few Brief Pauses to Address July 4 - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Donna Wolfe from Naztazia Reviews Her Free Patterns and Videos - Duration: 3:24.

Hi I'm Donna Wolfe from naztazia.com Today I wanted to review the last 20 or

so videos I've made on YouTube. First is my Felted by Fulling handbag using my

good friend Kristin Omdahl's beautiful Be So Brave wool yarn. Next is my Double

Sweet Ripple blanket, which uses two strands of yarn held together to create

a nice blended effect. My Sweet Simple Slippers can be customized to fit any

foot size. And my Crochet Birthday Party hats are always a big hit with the

kids. I show how to knit for beginners using the English method style of

knitting. And I also show how to knit using the Continental method of knitting.

These crochet Sweet Angel decorations are good for any time of the year. My

next two videos show how to crochet and knit an i-cord. I did a collaboration

with my friend Crystal from Bag O Day Crochet and More with this Citrus Splash

Hat. My crochet clothes hangers are both decorative and useful. I love flowers - and

this Flowing Flower works great on hats or shawls. My crochet Bohemian Clutch is

a collaboration with my friend Emi from Hectanooga1. These crochet Lace

Covered Eggs are both pretty and elegant. And this Boho Bead Bracelet is a lot of

fun in these bright colors. The Boho Bead Earrings match the bracelet nicely. My

Jersey handbag is a good pattern for t-shirt yarn. Bell Petal Flowers work

great on hats and shawls as well. These Blossom Scrubbies are made with scrubby

eyelash yarn and look pretty in the kitchen. I also show how to crochet

Scallops on Fleece to create this pretty blanket. And if you want to know how to

knit an easy rose - my Rolled Rose pattern is the one for you. If you need a

break from crocheting and knitting, this Yarn Wrapped Wreath is a good project. Do

you like owls? This cell case is a good project to learn how to cross stitch on

crochet. If one of your hands ever become tired or strained,

I show how to crochet with just one hand in this video. You can learn to crochet

an easy sweater, which is a collaboration with my friend Marie from Underground

Crafter. Plus I used Kristin Omdahl's Be So Tender yarn. You can meet some of my

favorite YouTubers in my Showcase videos including Celina from Simply Collectible,

Kristin Omdahl, Crystal from Bag O Day Crochet, Sara from Posh Pooch Designs

and Emi from Hectanooga1. And finally this is my Beachy Keen Shawl pattern. I

hope you have enjoyed this recap video. And please subscribe to my channel to

see what's coming up next. To view this video in other languages click on the

closed caption link on YouTube and turn on subtitles. From there you can choose

from over 100 different languages. I hope this video has helped you. Please

subscribe to my YouTube channel. Feel free to like and comment on this video.

Check out the description or the info button of this video for more

information. And please visit naztazia.com for more tips and tricks on

Creative Self-Sufficient Living.

For more infomation >> Donna Wolfe from Naztazia Reviews Her Free Patterns and Videos - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Cook's Corner: Summer caprese pasta salad - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> Cook's Corner: Summer caprese pasta salad - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

First in years: Prep football returns to Yulman Stadium - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> First in years: Prep football returns to Yulman Stadium - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

LOGITECH G933: ЛУЧШАЯ БЕСПРОВОДНАЯ ИГРОВАЯ ГАРНИТУРА? - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> LOGITECH G933: ЛУЧШАЯ БЕСПРОВОДНАЯ ИГРОВАЯ ГАРНИТУРА? - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

School district's website hacked - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> School district's website hacked - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Bradford home destroyed by explosion - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Bradford home destroyed by explosion - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Kavingar Vairamuthu Family Photos | Kavingar Vairamuthu Son Madhan Karky and Kabilan Family Photos - Duration: 2:34.

Kavignar Vairamuthu

National Award Lyricsit

With his sons

with family

With his cute family

Elder son Madhan Karky

Younger Son: Kabilan

Madhan Karky's Wedding

With Superstar and Kamalhassan at the function

With his cute family

kabilan vairamuthu

kabilan's wedding

Wedding in front of dr. kalaignar

With kamalhassan at the function

Superstar and kamal hassan attends wedding

Kabilan with his Spouse

Karky with is father

For more infomation >> Kavingar Vairamuthu Family Photos | Kavingar Vairamuthu Son Madhan Karky and Kabilan Family Photos - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Drivers respond to hands free driving bill - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Drivers respond to hands free driving bill - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Downtown areas left in the dark after vandals steal from Entergy substation - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Downtown areas left in the dark after vandals steal from Entergy substation - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump Tweet About 'Morning Joe' Hosts Draws Dipartisan Backlash | TODAY - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump Tweet About 'Morning Joe' Hosts Draws Dipartisan Backlash | TODAY - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Video: High risk for flash flooding Friday and Saturday (6-30-17) - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Video: High risk for flash flooding Friday and Saturday (6-30-17) - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Charlie Puth Teach Dylan Dreyer How To Beatbox | TODAY - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Charlie Puth Teach Dylan Dreyer How To Beatbox | TODAY - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Great grandmother shares powerful message after 2-year-old girl killed in New Orleans East crash - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Great grandmother shares powerful message after 2-year-old girl killed in New Orleans East crash - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Kendall And Kylie Jenner Apologize For T-shirts 'Disrespectful' To Music Icons | TODAY - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Kendall And Kylie Jenner Apologize For T-shirts 'Disrespectful' To Music Icons | TODAY - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Fourth Of July Travel: Record Numbers Are Hitting The Road This Weekend | TODAY - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Fourth Of July Travel: Record Numbers Are Hitting The Road This Weekend | TODAY - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Sp 303 Tutorial | How To Track Out - Duration: 7:35.

what's up everybody its jfilt from and howtomakeverysickbeats.com I just

wanted to show you guys how I track out beats using the SP 303 what I'm going to

do is track out a beat which I have on here and put it onto my daW in this

case Pro Tools so let's listen to the beat real quick simple beat here though

and that's it super short this is real easy loop and

so I have about let me see 1 2 3 4 5 5 tracks and I'm still working on it but I just

wanted to show you how I track this out so far this is in pattern mode so that

means everything is separated ok so anyway what you want to use is mfX 21

which is the C canceller so whenever you put an effect on a pad it's going to

actually affect that pad but what c. canceller does it cancels out whatever

track is depressed if you use the setting I'm about to show you so for

example let's take this kick drum right kick drum we're going to go to MfX right

and it's going to be 21 21 right so what you want to do with the knobs is you

want to have the balance which is not one at the center so that's gonna be at

12 o'clock low you want all the way to the left

highs you want all the way to the left so these are going to be off so what

that does is it cancels out the sound so now it is nothing okay if I take that

effect off to kick it their effect on nothing so that means I can isolate each

track you see how crazy that is now watch this if I play the track

see pink is out back in Jeanette

so now this is what I want to do say I want to kick to come in by yourself

because I'm going to track this out so what I will do is I will put the effects

on all the rest of those pads except for the kick

okay so that way the tick will play by itself so to do that I will do this it's

a remain button and have this on this on this on and that on okay so now

they're all affected okay but I want to kick like I said to be by itself so I

have to cancel that one see that so in order to cancel that single one you have

to hit remain and the same sound that you want to go by itself does that make

sense so let's do it again

remain see that now I'm ready now let's go to Pro Tools

track it in I'm just going to hit play when I'm ready see so I got my kick

which is right here and make sure you know what your BPM is

so you can be synched up and for me I always want to have like know a four bar

counting so I could you don't be this is me now when I get ready I'm I just hit

play see that's all I wanted so you just continue the process until you have all

the tracks isolated and then you got it that's how you track it out Sam one

hi-hats

yet I hit remains and then to track fast so I got high head if I changed my mind

I hit remain and then let's say I won't want the keyboard sounds straight off of

wave very sick waves see that it remained remaining in pad I got two

keyboard sound so let's say I want to isolate this one pad 8 so I hit remain

and that one 8 so now is by itself so to review whatever track that you want

mute it or isolate it solo I should say whatever track you want solo you hit

remain and then that pad right running off again hit remains and then that pad

that's all you do make sure MSX is on and then counselor

21 c. canceler for the SP 303 hi-hat mute it again see the beat is still

going but you can't hear anything really I mean technically you can if you really

really listen but not enough to be like ah this ain't gonna work

so this is a good way to track so let's say I'm ready to record the keyboard

sounds tracks and then I just remain back on okay so I'm a cancel and then when

I'm ready I'll just hit play okay so pattern my pattern is on pad 1 once I

hit it it starts in the beginning so right now the keyboard is solo here we

go so I hit record on my Daw here we go

and see the rest of the sounds that you heard was already recorded on Pro Tools

so I just added the keyboard sound so there you have it so once you've got

your tracks in there you just go and trim them up and if they're not lined up

zoom in and line them up you know ain't no big deal you know you just get really

really close and make it so it's right on beat so you know you just drag

if you have to do what you need to do something like that and that's it man

hope that helps peace and positive energy just know something

all separate peace

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét