Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Jun 30 2017

- (SINGING) Beautiful.

I just want you to know you're my favorite, girl.

Yo, this is my magic piano right here.

Everybody knows about this magic piano.

Cause when I play this piano, you never

know who's going to stop by.

[music playing]

Snoop Dogg in the building!

Yo.

Let me tell you what real friends are.

When I first got to LA, I used to hang out

in Long Beach at VIP Records.

I used to watch this dude right here,

and I remember this, because I was, like,

a little kid-- you walked past me, and he was shining.

And I said, yo, Snoop, you did it.

And he said, hey, you know, like JJ say--

he said, like JJ say, what can I say?

And he has built an empire.

He came to hang out with all of you.

My man, Snoop.

Give it up!

For more infomation >> Snoop Dogg Has Arrived! | Season 1 Ep. 5 | BEAT SHAZAM - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo presentó a sus gemelos | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo presentó a sus gemelos | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Elliott & Siri Booty Bump On Stage | Season 1 Ep. 5 | BEAT SHAZAM - Duration: 1:33.

- We need it. - You need it.

You need it. Here we go.

It's the 80s.

October take us there.

[MUSIC - TONE LOC "FUNKY COLD MEDINA"]

When they know that I'm--

[buzzer sounds]

Oh!

Oh my god!

Oh my god.

Y'all go get it.

Y'all go get it, y'all go get it.

Go get it.

[MUSIC - TONE-LOC "FUNKY COLD MEDINA"]

That's right!

No question. No question.

No question.

April had the old-school bump.

I'm just saying, y'all booties-- you gotta,

you gotta dip down a little bit because your booty was on her

back.

I can tell by the booty back bump celebration

that Elliot and Siri think that they've won this.

Let's take a look at the correct answer.

Oh!

[crowd boos]

I knew it!

I knew it.

All that damn booty bumping.

It's "Funky Cold Medina".

Let's see what they locked in.

Aw, hell naw.

It is what it is, man.

[applause]

Man, OK.

Nobody gets it.

For more infomation >> Elliott & Siri Booty Bump On Stage | Season 1 Ep. 5 | BEAT SHAZAM - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Bill's Evening Update - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Bill's Evening Update - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Military veteran shoots armed suspect in "robbery gone good" - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Military veteran shoots armed suspect in "robbery gone good" - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

What's next for Ohio's medical marijuana program? - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> What's next for Ohio's medical marijuana program? - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Allie's Hot Yoga Nightmare | Season 1 Ep. 5 | LOVE CONNECTION - Duration: 1:34.

Where'd you go first?

I guess we went to yoga, which was pretty exciting.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

We went to hot yoga.

You went to hot yoga?

That was the first part of the date?

Is that a good first date activity-- hot yoga--

where you're schvitzing all over each other?

Yeah, I think so.

I mean, you know, you might as well break it at some point.

No, terrible first date.

I come all like, cute.

Mid class, I had like a fake eyelash stuck to my face.

I'm like, this is my personal nightmare.

Do you think a sweater your version of you

makes for a more attractive version of you on a first date?

Sometimes, sometimes.

Yeah you know, you got to put the work in,

and that's important.

Well here's a selfie video from Allie reacting to this one

taking his shirt off.

I swear I'm not mean. (ON VIDEO)

When Mike took his shirt off for hot yoga,

I was not attracted to his body at all.

Unfortunately, it's just not my cup of tea, at all.

I don't know.

Like, it was a great class.

And then we leave and I'm like melting,

and he puts his arm around me.

It was kind of like a nightmare.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét