Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Jun 29 2017

The photos can be automatically shared "Google Photos" in the "Shared Library"

Hello everyone

This time, we will discuss the photos can be automatically shared "Google Photos" in the "Shared Library"

"Google Photos" on June 29, 2017, can share the photos with automatic "shared library" function now been added can be used

This "shared library" is, in one of the specified user, all of the photos or have saved to the "Google Photos" of its own, is the ability to share classified photos "Face grouping"

Further, when the photo to be in the "Google Photos" in the original user to share is added, the photographs will be automatically shared to the other party

Using the "shared libraries" of the "Google Photos", and then touch the "shared library" from the first "Google Photos" the upper left corner of the menu icon

All you need is basically to proceed in accordance with the instructions on the screen

The sharing partner to specify one person, are specified from the "photos that captured the particular person" by "all photos" or face grouping the photos you want to share

"Photos that captured the particular person" is can be specified multiple of persons

In addition, by specifying a date in the part of the "old photos", it will be only object photograph of after that date will be shared

Finally, to send an invitation to share partner, the share if the share partner is "consent" will start

Since the "Google Photos" in the "shared library" can share any photos automatically with the partner, such as sharing photos of memories and family of travel

This function is useful for the photo sharing with familiar people

Please by all means try to take advantage by reference to

Above, was the discussion of the photos can be automatically shared "Google Photos" in the "Shared Library"

For more infomation >> The photos can be automatically shared "Google Photos" in the "Shared Library" - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Paul Dano Stretches Out Jimmy Fallon - Duration: 6:24.

-You were telling me that you're very sore.

Why are you sore?

-Well, yeah, my -- my thighs and my glutes.

-Uh-huh. -That's your butt.

-Yep, thank you. -They're sore.

I've started training for a part I'm gonna do in the Fall.

And I've never been much of a gym guy,

and I'm sort of in my first two weeks,

which are called "The Sores," so...

-So you're going to a gym.

Do you a trainer, too, and everything?

-Yeah, I'm going to this place called The Dogpound...

[ Laughter ]

...which is, like, the best name for a gym ever.

-The Dogpound? That sounds great.

-The name is The Dogpound.

-Just saying that makes me, like, feel like I worked out.

-One of the -- [ Laughter ]

One of the guys who helps me out there,

I didn't get his last name,

so he's just in my phone as "Bobby Dogpound."

[ Laughter ]

And it's like, whenever I get a text from Doggy Bobpound...

-Oh, yeah, Bobby Dogpound.

-And it's a good tongue twister. -[ Laughs ]

The fact that you know someone

named Bobby Dogpound is fantastic.

-Yeah. And I've got this guy, Kirk, he's great.

He's stocky, he's got tattoos everywhere,

he wears a headband, and so I listen to him.

You know, he sort of tells me what to do.

But, you know, since I'm still in the beginning,

one of my favorite parts is, at the end of the session,

he sort of stretches me out, and that always --

-He stretches -- He gives you a good stretch.

-Gives me a good stretch.

-Like, what type of stretching? Just like...?

-You want me to stretch you out a little?

[ Cheers and applause ]

You must -- You must be exhausted.

The monologue went great. Great first guest.

You deserve -- You deserve a little stretch.

-What would I do for a stretch?

-Well, you can either lay down on your desk

or on the floor here. [ Laughter ]

And I'll, um -- I'll give you -- yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-And you're playing the role of Bobby Dogpound?

-I'll be Bobby Dogpound.

-You're Bobby Dogpound. Okay.

-You just lay down on your back. Put your feet over here for me.

-Okay, great. Sure, of course.

-Maybe this is something you guys can all do together,

you know, before a show to sort of get ready.

-You could do this at home.

-So, you just breathe.

You relax.

-Is this what he does to you?

-We can talk. How's your week been, Jimmy?

Just gonna give you a little --

gonna shake your legs out a little.

-This feels really good. Whoa. Whoa.

-I'm gonna cross you up here. -Really? Bobby?

-We're just gonna, you know...

-Bobby, oh, my God.

-I like your 'stache, by the way.

-Do you like the mustache?

-Mustache is looking really good.

-Bobby, it's always good to see you.

What a great workout we had.

-And then I'm gonna give you one more.

This is my favorite. -Yeah.

-So I'm gonna take your knee up here.

-Okay. -I'm gonna push you this way,

like this, and then, keep your shoulder open.

[ Laughter, cheers, applause ]

-Fantastic. That's a good stretch.

-Yes.

-That is a good stretch. -Yes!

Yes!

[ Cheers and applause ]

Yes. -This feels great.

I feel so relaxed.

So relaxing.

[ Body thuds, laughter ]

So relaxed.

So relaxing.

-I -- I -- I...

I wasn't born with the, um -- with the...

[ Laughter ]

I wasn't born with the Jimmy Fallon physique, so...

-Yeah, I got it. I got the full package, man.

[ Laughter ]

Hoo! I feel good, man.

Uh, I want to talk about your movie.

-Yeah.

-Did I describe it right at the beginning?

I don't know how to describe it.

I loved it. -Thanks, yeah.

-I had no idea what it was about.

I just knew that you were in it.

Tilda Swinton. I really --

At one point, I said, "Maybe I'm having an acid flashback."

[ Laughter ]

I've never done -- never done acid.

Well...

And so...

[ Laughter, cheers, applause ]

You're not even here right now.

But I'm watching this thing, and there's a giant --

Like, it's -- It looks real.

An animal I've never seen before in my entire life.

It looks like kind of a puppy, hippo, pig,

elephant combo thing.

-It's a super pig.

-Thank you. There you go.

I could've just summed it up and just said it's a super pig.

-Um, yeah, so this movie I love.

This guy, Bong Joon-ho,

he's made some films that I really love.

-"Snowpiercer."

-"Snowpiercer" is great, "The Host,"

this one called "Memories of Murder."

He's wonderful.

I was meeting with him a few years ago,

and he told me, "I'm writing a movie about,

like, a young girl and her giant pig,"

and I was like, you know, "That's it."

-"I'm in." That's it.

-Well, I mean, that's all I needed to hear.

It just sounds so beautiful.

-Tilda Swinton comes out.

She's like a kind of CEO of some conglomerate,

some billionaire person.

She comes out and says, "Look, we are --

The population is growing,

and we are actually running out of food,

and if we don't act now, this is gonna be a major problem.

So scientists have come together,

and we've invented a super pig

that we're going to just breed and then slaughter."

-That's right. But this particular super pig

is this little girl's best friend.

[ Audience "Awws" ]

-No, I mean, exactly.

You guys are gonna freak out.

It is -- I mean, really.

Now we make it like it's a movie for kids,

which it kind of is.

-Well, it is. I mean, it is a coming-of-age.

It's a kid entering the adult world,

and the adult world can be scary sometimes.

It's kind of somewhere between "E.T." and "Jurassic Park,"

in terms of it's, like,

very sweet but also a little scary.

-And then there's activists out there trying to say,

"Hey, don't slaughter these super pigs."

-Yeah, I play the leader of the ALF,

and our sort of, you know, goal is to help this girl

get her giant pig back, and that's -- that's the movie.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-It's really great.

You're fantastic.

I want to show everyone a clip.

Here's Paul Dano in "Okja."

-Don't worry.

They won't dare hurt her.

She needs to be perfect for their beauty pageant.

Whatever test they do on her in there will need be harmless.

We have a detailed plan on how to rescue her

from the event in New York City.

We promise to bring her back to you.

If our mission succeeds, we'll be able to shut down

Mirando's super-pig project completely.

And we'll be saving millions of super pigs

like Okja from death.

But we won't do it without your approval.

What is your decision?

-Is that not amazing?

That is a movie right there. Paul Dano.

"Okja" is currently available on Netflix.

O-K-J-A -- "Okja."

For more infomation >> Paul Dano Stretches Out Jimmy Fallon - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

We Know Too Much - Duration: 3:49.

-It is a crazy time to be in Washington,

and now investigators are scrutinizing a dossier,

that we mentioned earlier, linking Russian officials,

and former Trump campaign

foreign policy adviser Carter Page.

But who is Carter Page and why is he important?

-No, no, no, no. Seth. -That's a question on a lot --

-Seth, Seth, please don't. Please, just don't.

-Um, don't -- Sorry, everybody.

This is one of my writers, Ben Warheit. Ben, what do you want?

-Hi. Hi. Yes, thank you.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-You don't have to. -It's okay.

It's okay if they do.

Seth, were you just going to do a 10-minute explainer

on one of Trump's former campaign advisers?

-Yeah, I was. -Okay, well, don't.

Um, you know, these Russian officials,

special counsel, CBO score set.

It's time to admit it.

There's too much information, you know?

Do you remember not knowing stuff?

Do you, Seth?

Oh, my God. It was glorious!

A few years ago, the only things I had to know

was, when is the McRib coming back

and what does the fox say?

-Right.

I-I think I understand,

but I don't see what your problem is

with learning new information.

-Uh, my problem is there's so much news

coming out of the Trump White House,

I'm running out of space in my brain!

I'm having to forget things that I liked knowing

in order to make room for stuff like

who the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is.

And, yeah, I'm talking about you, Devin Nunes!

I don't want to know what you look like, man!

But now I see your stupid face on TV so much,

I know which side of your head you part your hair on, Devin!

Devin!

And ever since I had to make room for that little factoid,

I can't seem to remember

which one of the Hemsworth brothers is Thor!

Which one is Thor, Seth? Which one is Thor?!

-It's Chris.

-Is it Chris Hemsworth? -All right. You know what?

Ben, I'm sure you haven't forgotten

as much as you think you have.

-Oh, yeah? I used to know the names of several dinosaurs.

Oh, hold your applause.

-No, don't. It's --

So, you forgot some useless knowledge.

It's not a big deal. -Oh, it's not?

[ Nasally voice ] It's not a big deal.

-I don't say it like that. -I don't say it like that.

[ Normal voice ] Well, listen.

When I had to make room in my brain to remember

who the hell Sergey Kislyak was,

I ended up forgetting my mother's maiden name.

-Yeah? -And you'd be amazed

how often that question gets asked to me specifically.

-Why?

-I've had to walk away from two bank accounts

and three e-mail addresses

because I couldn't recover passwords.

-Okay, yeah.

-So if you've -- if you've --

If you've e-mailed me at all in the last couple of months...

-That's your side. -...I'm sorry.

[ Laughter ]

I wouldn't have gotten those e-mails.

-Yeah, I did e-mail you a bunch of times

in the last three months asking why you weren't at work.

-Okay. Well, we cleared that up.

All is forgiven.

-Ben, I'm sorry you're feeling overwhelmed.

-[ Sighs ] It's okay.

-But the 24-hour news cycle

doesn't look like it's going anywhere,

and I just don't think there's a lot you can do about it.

-Oh, not a lot I can do about it?

Well, let me tell you something.

I got a little plan. -What's your plan?

-I found a guy on Etsy who says

he can "Eternal Sunshine" me for $4,000.

[ Laughter ]

Yeah, I'm going to erase every new memory

from here back to Ryan Lochte.

-Oh, that's good. -Do you remember Ryan Lochte?

-I do. I do, yeah.

-You remember him? -Yeah.

-He's the guy who made peepee on a gas station.

-Uh-huh.

-That's the kind of scandal that I want to make room for.

-Yeah, I just don't think

"Eternal Sunshining" actually exists.

-Oh, okay. Well, there's only one way to find out.

Meet me in Montauk, baby! Whoo!

-Give it up for Ben, everybody!

For more infomation >> We Know Too Much - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

[KARAOKE] Chuyện tôi kể - Lynk Lee - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> [KARAOKE] Chuyện tôi kể - Lynk Lee - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

US To Provide India Resources, Technology For Security Vice President Mike Pence - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> US To Provide India Resources, Technology For Security Vice President Mike Pence - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

AKPORORO roast DAVIDO and ONAZI @ Akpororo vs Akpororo 2017 - Duration: 1:52.

Hustling things!

How many of you watched the last match Super Eagles played in Uyo?

Onazi!

What happened?

You were on that pitch that day. You couldn't talk to those boys?

South Africa almost killed us at home.

South Africans will kill us in their country still try to kill us at home

Onazi played all his life during that match.

He was running up and down. At one point he was at the keeper's post. Like this

The keeper shouted this is not your post! He said dont worry I need to help you.

They'll kill us. We're dead! Na die!

Abeg! No, Onazi tried. If you watched that match, he played his life

But it didn't work and you know he just got married

At one point, because I was near his wife

The wife was lamenting, "They will kill my husband"

He was working for the money!

Footballers' money Their money is out of this world!

Davido, Cristiano Ronaldo just followed him on Instagram

Davido went mad

He carried Ronaldo's banner like this crying I'm dead

We don't know what's happening!

People are cursing Davido why would you do that?

Do you know Ronaldo's money? (worth)

The money is not a joke! It's loooooong!

Please Oga Lanre, help me continue

It's long! Footballers' money...

What I'm worth presently, Ronaldo's worth is far! Too far.

Continue watching - Link in description

For more infomation >> AKPORORO roast DAVIDO and ONAZI @ Akpororo vs Akpororo 2017 - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Early sun leads to clouds, showers later Thursday - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Early sun leads to clouds, showers later Thursday - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ball Pool - NEW COMMING SOON CHICAGO JAZZ CLUB & KYOTO FINAL 4 BILLION COINS 2017 - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> 8 Ball Pool - NEW COMMING SOON CHICAGO JAZZ CLUB & KYOTO FINAL 4 BILLION COINS 2017 - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Khoảnh khắc kỳ diệu - THẦN TƯỢNG - Phim hoạt hình ► Phim hoạt hình hay nhất 2017 - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Khoảnh khắc kỳ diệu - THẦN TƯỢNG - Phim hoạt hình ► Phim hoạt hình hay nhất 2017 - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Kluna #Kluna tik eating#eating klunatik dinner - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Kluna #Kluna tik eating#eating klunatik dinner - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Вентиляция в салоне красоты. Монтаж вентиляции и кондиционеров. Цена за монтаж вентиляции. - Duration: 14:06.

For more infomation >> Вентиляция в салоне красоты. Монтаж вентиляции и кондиционеров. Цена за монтаж вентиляции. - Duration: 14:06.

-------------------------------------------

【猫のにゃっちのこと】Tシャツを作ってみた(2017.6) "Somali cat Nyacchi made a T-shirt (Jun. 2017)" - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> 【猫のにゃっちのこと】Tシャツを作ってみた(2017.6) "Somali cat Nyacchi made a T-shirt (Jun. 2017)" - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Tre Blinda Möss | Svenska Barnsånger | Busigt Lärande | Barnmusik | Förskola Låtar | 3D Rim - Duration: 1:03:15.

Three blind mice. Three blind mice.

See how they run. See how they run.

They all ran after the farmer's wife

Then got on a boat to sail in the night

Have you ever see such a sight in your life

As three blind mice?

Three blind mice. Three blind mice.

See how they sail. See how they sail.

They sailed on to a fantasy land

And met Wendy and Peter Pan

Did you ever see such a sight in your life

As three blind mice?

Three blind mice. Three blind mice.

Look at what they found. Look at what they found.

They found a chest full of cheddar cheese

Then ate to fill their tummies

Did you ever see such a sight in your life

As three blind mice?

Three blind mice. Three blind mice.

They're going back to the farm. They're going back to the farm.

They're going back to see their friends

That loved them so much to have them there

Did you ever see such a sight in your life

As three blind mice?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét