Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Jun 30 2017

Please Subscribe my Channel

Contact for Work ESICPF etc.

For more infomation >> Basic knowledge of esic - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

El Señor de los Cielos 5 | Capítulo 08 | Telemundo - Duration: 20:03.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

Have Aurelio send you two to the States or to Europe...

I appreciate your concern, Mrs. Alba,

but Aurelio has no say in my life anymore.

We face our personal hell...

and we realize it's not so bad after all.

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

Nana, it's me.

It's about time.

Piston is here.

I'm on my way then.

We have to figure out what the hell happened with Felina.

Aurelio said he'd help.

<i> Why are you getting him</i> <i> involved?</i>

Because he caught me talking to her!

I had to come clean so he wouldn't get suspicious.

I hope this doesn't get us killed.

<i> Otherwise, we're doomed.</i>

I heard you wanted to see me, Grandma.

Yes, son.

-Hi, sweetie! -Hello, ma'am.

-Would you like some coffee? -I'm actually heading out.

I have to settle some things at my ranch.

-I'll take a rain check, though. -Sounds good.

-If you'll excuse me. -Sure.

-What is it? -Get me some guys.

Sure, but what are you up to?

I'll tell you later.

I just have a gut feeling about something.

Eugenio and Gato are available right now.

I trust those two.

People call Eugenio Loco.

Then I'm heading out with Loco and Gato.

Look around, Dalvio!

My son set this up so we could keep an eye on everyone.

What do you think?

It looks great. Does it actually work?

Fill him in, Greñas.

It works as well as it does for the FBI, CIA, or the Navy.

Thanks to these gadgets we know Victor's in Tamaulipas

to allegedly make more money.

We'll go after him once we have his exact location.

-Son. -Yeah?

Where's Grandma?

She wanted to run some errands so I sent her out with two guys.

What errands?

She never buys anything. She doesn't need anything.

Why'd she really leave?

Are you hiding something?

If you hadn't f---ed up, we'd be fine.

You never do anything right!

Do you have any idea how much trouble I'm in because of you?

Excuse me, ma'am. A vehicle is approaching.

Move it.

Mrs. Alba.

I was really craving a cup of coffee.

I wouldn't mind having it here at Lencho's ranch.

I see things haven't changed much around here.

You should tell Lourdes to step out so she can join us.

Go on!

What?

Do I have to spell it out for you, Emiliana?

Hello, Alba.

How may I help you?

Answer, you bastard.

You really think you can fool me?

You should be very careful.

If you're good to me, I'm a cool guy.

If you're not... I'm a motherf---er.

You really think I'd try to put something past you?

Grandma and I just want you to patch things up with Victor.

Did you really let her go meet with him?

You know where he is and you hadn't told me about it?

No one knows where he is.

Grandma is meeting with God knows who.

I sent her out with two guys armed to the teeth.

What are you doing, Nana?

Facing my friend. I can't lie to her.

Mrs. Alba, I can explain.

I don't want you to think the worst!

I can think whatever I please.

I knew I couldn't trust you.

I thought Lourdes was dead!

What the hell are you doing with Aurelio?

What do you want?

Revenge!

Haven't you heard?

Your son killed her father.

He killed my boss. He killed Lencho.

-He thinks I'm dead, too. -Be quiet, Nana!

Don't you realize what you're doing?

Of course I do.

She got in his bed, but instead of killing him...

she fell for him.

You still don't trust me, do you?

You haven't touched your food.

I should.

I mean, if I go to prison,

I doubt I'll have something like this again.

You're asking me to change my current lifestyle,

the only one I know, and for what?

Listen, my mother is waiting for me in Panama...

You'd better forget about her.

I doubt it'll be too difficult

since you never spoke of your family.

Maybe I didn't because my life was like raging storm then.

After everything I've been through I've realized

that money and power can't make you happy.

And yes... after countless years

I was finally going to reunite with my mother today.

Call her.

You have to understand, Esperanza.

You're saving your life.

And you could very well be saving hers.

Call her.

She's not answering her phone, damn it!

Relax, Dad. We can find her.

Can we triangulate her location using Gato's and Loco's phones?

-Yeah. -Do it.

Can you really find her?

Yeah, Dalvio.

Look! There she is. She's still in Durango, Dad.

Hold up.

That's Emiliana's ranch.

There's no need for you to join me.

I'd prefer it if you went to pick up the money.

Sure. I'll head to Mexico City.

Sounds good.

-Son. -Yeah?

Let's go.

Hopefully, you don't f--- up again.

-Dad, I told you what happened. -Yeah, I heard you.

This shouldn't be happening.

Why'd you follow me, Mrs. Alba?

It takes a lot to fool a woman like me,

but you sure have your ways

because Aurelio hasn't realized he's sleeping with the enemy.

But you did.

What are you going to do about it?

Please!

I truly love your son.

At first, I slept with him as a means to get my revenge,

but I fell madly in love with him.

I can't be without him.

Mrs. Alba, please don't tell him anything.

I want to marry him.

You want me to play along?

I've asked Nana to leave.

I want her out of my life!

She needs to realize I'm in love with Aurelio.

Look at her.

Some women are just so stupid, huh?

After hearing some sweet nothings...

Less than that.

If a guy knows how to touch them right,

they'll believe heaven can be found on earth after all.

Well, since you're already here, do come in.

Let's talk.

Maybe I'll listen to this ingrate and leave after all.

Alright, Lourdes.

I knew having dinner with you sounded too good to be true.

Are you in Panama already?

I'm sorry, Mom.

Something came up and I won't be able to make it.

What's wrong, Esperanza? Are you okay, sweetie?

Get your guns and bring plenty of ammo.

Where are you going?

I'm going to settle something. See you later.

I was hoping to ask Grandma to come to Mexico City with me,

-but I can't find her anywhere. -Grandma's a busybody now.

Nasty habit she must've picked up at the convent.

I hope to see you when I get back.

Okay.

Can you tell me what's going on?

It has to do with Emiliana. Grandma went to see her.

She doesn't like her.

See you later.

She's not the only one.

MEXICO CITY

I won't tell you how to do your job,

but I want this house running smoothly right away.

Get to it, then.

I'm really worried about our safety, Ramon.

Are these the only men we have?

No, there are six in total.

They're here during the changing of the guard.

There are two others that will work with you personally.

I want pictures, contact information

and resumes from all of my employees.

Yes, ma'am.

One thing, though.

The doctor said you needed to rest

and that you hadn't fully recovered yet.

I can't dwell on that. I have to do this myself.

I've had plenty of rest.

Three months worth.

That's enough.

Forgive me for bringing this up,

but Mr. Aurelio's medical...

If you say Aurelio's name again, I swear...

I'll forget about how long you've been working for me

and how much I care about you, Ramon.

Understood?

Understood, ma'am.

All that matters is that we keep Victor from finding me.

Have them send in the other guards.

Follow me!

Wow! You're all hard at work.

Hey, who's handling the robbery?

Cacas, Chota, Balero and Virgin.

Great. Only the best.

Filemon!

Who's our target?

I was hoping you'd tell me because I can't decide.

Let's see here.

I don't know if we should kidnap a TV personality

or someone filthy rich guy who's not as famous.

We'll come back to that later. We have to do this right.

Otherwise, we'll make mistakes.

Right.

Okay.

Muñeco!

Hey, how are our stores in Cuauhtemoc doing?

Everything's fine and running smoothly.

Iztapalapa?

We settled things there.

It wasn't pretty,

but those crybabies handed over the money.

Good. What about the Russians? Have you heard from them?

Well?

No, boss.

Nothing at all?

Damn.

That's fine.

Get back to work.

I'm going to have a drink to get over my hangover.

Later!

Die, motherf---ers! Let's go!

Pressuring the president didn't work, Evelyn.

We're f---ed!

Listen, I think we need to find someone else.

This is more difficult that I expected.

Listen, we have to find one of those ancient oligarchs.

Someone who runs the country from behind the scenes.

Someone like... like Ramiro Silva.

You worked with him at some point.

He lied to me!

Why are you still clinging to that idea?

I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do.

I don't know who to turn to or...

For the first time ever I don't think you have an answer.

We're talking about the president himself.

I don't care who he is, damn it!

Do I have to settle for knowing that we're f---ed?

You've met my son, Omar.

I introduced you two during your campaign.

Of course. I remember.

Have a seat.

Thank you.

Omar, I'll get right to it because you're a busy man.

Given recent events

and that we don't get along with our neighbor to the North,

we'd like to help you show Mexico's a safe place

where investors can invest peacefully.

Sounds good. What's the plan?

We'd like to start some projects in Quintana Roo.

Well, since we're among friends,

why don't we let my son tell you about the project?

He can give you a rough estimate of everything.

I'm expected in the Senate.

Of course, Jose Augusto.

I'd be happy to repay you for you unconditional support.

Your son can explain the project.

I knew I could count on you, Mr. President.

That sounds nice, huh?

Move it!

Take the SUVs to the other side of the ranch.

-Where are we headed, Dad? -Follow me.

Wait...

Binoculars.

That's Gato's SUV and I think... Loco's is over there.

You sent her out with those two, right?

Yes, Dad.

Keep an eye on them.

Thank you.

I have to take this.

What's up, babe? Miss me already?

I do, babe.

How's it going? Do you need my help?

No, honey. Everything's fine.

The guy I had handling Felina's job was injured,

<i> but I'm handling it.</i>

And here I was hoping you needed me, babe.

I always do.

Just hearing your voice makes me lose control.

<i> I can't stop thinking</i> <i> about you.</i>

You should've called.

I would've loved to see the room you slept in as a child.

Want me to drop by?

No, babe. I'm actually headed back.

We'll scratch that itch when I get home.

Don't be long, babe.

Or... take your time.

It's a shame...

that yesterday was our goodbye.

What'd she say?

Oh, damn!

Emiliana.

What's wrong?

F---! It's a ghost.

I'm not afraid of you, though.

You bitch!

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

For more infomation >> El Señor de los Cielos 5 | Capítulo 08 | Telemundo - Duration: 20:03.

-------------------------------------------

La Querida Del Centauro 2 | Capítulo 73 | Telemundo - Duration: 11:03.

THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS VIOLENCE, SEX, AND INAPPROPRIATE OR SUGGESTIVE DIALOGUE.

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.

ANY SIMILARITY TO REAL LIFE PERSONS OR SITUATIONS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

CENTAUR'S WOMAN

Javier, where are you?

Why aren't you answering?

I spoke to the people following the professor.

No developments yet.

Listen up.

Our friend just sent me a message.

I can't just go around texting him

whenever he feels like it.

Besides, my guards are going to notice

if I keep avoiding them.

I received the message as well, sir.

I've since located the coordinates.

Where are we meeting?

That's the thing. He wants to meet here.

What? At headquarters?

What is he thinking?

Do you know what that means?

Well, he's definitely coming.

I double-checked and everything.

Seems our friend's lost his mind.

Totally. This is unbelievable!

I even posted a message on the blog,

but the answer I got said something like,

"After the first successful excursion into the zone,

Pancho Villa himself decided to stop by."

That puts us all in danger.

I know, sir, but it's best if we had this conversation here.

In person.

In the meantime, I'll make sure everything runs smoothly.

Stay there. I'm on my way.

Damn it. It's really slow.

Please let it work.

Let me see.

It's still loading.

There should be a dot

showing us the commissioner's exact position.

-There it is! -Zoom in!

-It's Bayon's house. -You see?

I told you!

I told you it'd work out.

Alright, zoom in a little bit more.

It's amazing, man.

-Put the wig on! -Wait.

I still have to put on the mustache,

but allow me to introduce... Orlando.

Here you go.

It's amazing, man!

You bet. Just you wait.

This reminds me of that Pancho Villa story

when they dressed like women to throw the enemy off the scent.

You still remember that?

Of course. Why wouldn't I?

Because I told you a long time ago.

You see? I have a good memory.

Yeah, you do.

That's why I love you, man! That's why!

-What's up, man? -What is it?

Did Chilo talk to you?

Are you coming with us?

I can't believe you're doing this.

Why not?

What's the plan?

To park in front of the building, honk,

and announce your presence?

Hey...

That's an even better idea! Let's do it!

It's not a bad idea.

You know what?

I'm going to walk through those doors so they feel my presence.

Duarte must know by now about that disguise.

Why would he?

That idiot can't tell his ass from his elbow.

He's probably following Roman and Javier.

I don't care, man!

And if something does happen, you'll figure something out!

Hey, boss, buy the expensive ticket.

I've got the jackpot for you right here.

Alright, hurry. We have to go.

We have to assume they're taking all the precautions they can.

What does that mean?

That we have to keep our eyes peeled

when tracking the commissioner.

The places he frequents, those he doesn't,

and the ones he's avoiding too.

We'll do the same to Nicolas when the tracking device

is on him.

Nothing I say ever sits well with you.

Of course not.

Following all of them and recording their movements

seems like a good idea, but there's no time.

Okay. Any ideas?

We need to risk it.

Like when we followed Yolanda.

Someone on the computer to tell us where she was,

and we all arrive in real time.

We were all in the loop.

What do you suggest?

We ask the priest for his truck and find a motorcycle.

You two will be behind us in another truck.

Yes, sir, but I'm coming with you.

I'll drive you.

You, Chilo? Where are you going?

You're staying.

The truck won't get jealous.

Besides, I look like Santa Claus wearing this.

Move it! Get the trucks!

I won't bother with you. You'll probably complain.

Just remember Duarte's a real threat.

Do whatever the hell you want.

Having family troubles?

Aren't you perceptive after your time in prison!

You see?

Prison makes you sensitive to others.

No, man. He and I are family.

So we get along great.

Let's go, man.

Let's get out of here!

We don't have what we'd need to do what you want.

For example?

A zoom lens, for example, to see them from afar.

A mic to listen in on their conversations.

We wouldn't be able to follow them.

How can you be so sure?

Because I've seen how they operate.

They don't just drive people to Centaur's location.

There's a whole process. They change cars.

We can't follow them without them noticing.

What's more, we'd be out on the street

when every cop in Mexico City is after us.

No one said we'd go as ourselves.

It wouldn't be the first time we wore disguises.

It's not that easy, Ana.

The Commissioner's people are well trained.

We can't just show up.

We worked too hard planting that tracker

for all this to go to hell.

Ana, I just need you to be patient.

Alright?

We're going to take turns watching the screen, alright?

Miguel, can you take the first shift?

Gerardo and I will be busy with Cristina's wedding.

Sure, I don't mind staying.

Thanks.

"I don't mind staying." Good job.

Way to give lend them a hand. Thanks!

What is it?

Nothing.

Nothing? Then why the long face?

Well, I...

Cristina and Lucho look really happy and it just...

I would've liked to do that with you,

but you're already married.

Wow.

I thought you and Raul were friends

because life is weird like that,

not because you were actually a believer.

I'm not sure I am.

All I know is that life's giving me a second chance

and I would've really liked to stand in front of everyone

and swear that I love you, that I'll always be with you,

and that I'll never let anything bad happen to you.

I just love the idea of me being your husband

and you my wife.

Look, Lalo...

Father Raul sprinkling holy water on us

and entrusting us to God

won't make me love you more than I already do.

All I care about is what I feel in my heart,

which is something I'd never felt for anyone.

I love you.

We love each other and our love will only get stronger.

I'm happy and I consider myself your wife.

Never forget that.

-You're my wife? -I am.

I came out here to see if the signal was better.

I was right. It is better.

I'm certain the priest is using someone else's Wi-Fi.

The Commissioner's still at the station.

I don't care.

Gerardo's unbelievable.

She says she wants to unmask Centaur and that's it.

Now, suddenly we're not going to kill him.

Gerardo's wife is crazy and he doesn't want to see it.

Yeah, I've thought it over.

We've been planning this for a long time,

we've sacrificed a lot, and for what?

So that bitch can show up and start calling the shots?

Really?

I didn't tell Abel my secret and save everyone's necks

to be this bitch's nurse.

I'd rather go back home.

Besides, I'm not doing this to hand Centaur to the cops.

Then what are we going to do?

I have an idea.

[¶¶¶] CENTAUR'S WOMAN

For more infomation >> La Querida Del Centauro 2 | Capítulo 73 | Telemundo - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

Mariposa de Barrio | Capítulo 03 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 10:03.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

No! No!

Laura!

Life is beautiful.

Trust me, okay?

Only God can make this choice.

Trust me.

Please trust me.

Trust me.

-What is wrong with you, brat? -Get out!

Juan!

-What's wrong with you? -Juan, please!

Stop it!

Enough!

Alright, not so tough now!

Now you listen to me.

Next time, I'm coming with the cops to take my daughter!

-Idiots! -Get out!

Shut up.

How are you feeling?

How am I supposed to feel? I thought Laura was a goner.

I thought nothing could be done.

She'd have died a horrible death.

All deaths by suicide are horrible.

Most think it's their right, but life is a precious gift.

And every problem has a solution,

but we can't give in to them or to fear.

I don't think it's fear.

Sometimes you just can't find the way out.

MUCHAS GRACIAS. Thank you very much.

What for?

What do you mean? You talked Laura out of it.

-I think it was something else. -What?

Maybe it was your desperation.

She saw something in you that moved her

and kept her from hurting herself.

I've no idea what it was.

Your feelings.

Good to hear they were useful.

Right now I want you to reflect on this difficult situation.

What was on your mind? What'd you feel?

Then I want you to name every emotion.

We'll talk about it afterwards. Alright?

So Trino came to pick up Chiquis?

He became very aggressive when we didn't let him.

He threatened to call the police.

I think it'd be best to let him take the child.

No, Aunt Luisa. We can't.

We won't let him.

Boys, it's not in our hands.

I just talked to Mr. Mendoza and the law is clear.

We have to let him take Chiquis.

Oh, honey...

I was told I could find you here.

Yeah, I run the library. Do you like to read?

What sort of place is this?

That woman almost killed herself.

Thinking suicide is this terrible thing

and then being face to face with it are two different things.

I don't understand anything.

Maybe this will help you.

How? It's blank.

Why don't fill it out with what you feel deep down inside?

I've learned here that life is the book we write day after day.

I wish I could've been here to kick that bastard's ass.

I did.

I protected Mom and Chiquis.

If he comes again, I'll do it again.

No, you won't!

-I heard what you did. -I should've done more.

If he comes back, I'll break his legs.

What's the matter with you?

When has violence ever solved anything?

If you use your fists, you lose,

because you can't think straight!

So what, Dad? We can't protect our sister?

You can and you must, but never through illegal means, Lupillo.

Otherwise it won't do anything but get you in trouble!

So don't ever do that again. Understood?

I know Spanish.

So I fill this out?

There she is!

Mommy's here!

Hi, sweetie!

Hi, baby!

Mr. Jose Trinidad Marin?

Yes, I'm here.

What's this about?

Well...

I'm here

to accuse Mrs. Rosa Rivera of kidnapping my daughter.

So Trino threatened to call the police?

Yes, but we weren't going to let him take her just like that,

but he said he'd come back.

The problem's he's her legal guardian

and he's within his rights.

If he comes back, we'll have to hand her over.

Mom, you know I don't want her with Trino.

Don't take her to school.

and don't take her to those pageants Chiquis loves.

Dad, you have to do something to keep her.

There's nothing we can do.

If you'd accused him of domestic violence,

maybe we could've done something, but not like this.

In the eyes of the law, he's her father.

He's a good husband who's done nothing wrong.

It's his right.

Hey, babe!

How's my favorite girl?

What's up?

You sounded nervous over the phone.

What's that important thing you wanted to tell me?

What is it, babe? Is everything alright?

Tell me.

You know you can count on me.

What is it?

We're having a kid.

I'm pregnant.

Babe!

Seriously. What is it?

I'm not joking.

Who's the father?

You are.

Lies.

No, man.

That kid can't be mine.

I haven't been with anyone else.

No, no, no!

No, don't ---- with me.

Don't do it.

We only slept together once.

Just once, and I didn't even finish!

You're not going to saddle me with some ------- bum's kid...

-I don't know how it happened! -Me neither and I don't care!

You think I'll raise someone else's kid?

No, baby!

And you know what's worse. I thought you were different.

I really did, but you're a slut like all the others!

Go and find that kid's father

because you ain't dumping it on me.

For more infomation >> Mariposa de Barrio | Capítulo 03 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Jethalal Real House from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah in 2017 - Duration: 2:10.

Jethalal Real House from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah in 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét